Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 5 of 50[ 1989 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 50  Next
 


Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

1010 wrote:
I don't actually consider Mia Fey and Javado cannon and it kind of bothers me when everyone supports them because they're so 'cannon.'


Regardless of whether you consider them canon or not, the game itself clarifies their relationship as canon. Therefore they are canon.

1010 wrote:
Spoiler: GS3
And Kaminogi was only filling in for Grossberg, her mentor, which makes that interaction just mentor-ish in my opinion. So if you hate Phoenix and Mia and like Mia and Kaminogi it doesn't make any sense to me beause I feel that they have the same type of relationship.



Spoiler:
You are missing WHY he wanted to mentor her, which was a clear and obvious attraction to her. Which, yeah, manifested itself in being an asshole for like half of the case, but that is different from any other mentor/student relationship in the games. It was pretty obvious, to me at any rate, that Kaminogi purposely filled in Grossberg's shoes for the purpose of scoring with Mia.


1010 wrote:
Spoiler: GS3
Also, the lack of interaction with this couple annoys me. Everyone playing the game is supposed to support them because they had some awesome relationship, but that isn't fair because you have no idea how the couple even works. And I don't want to ship something, no matter how "cannon" it is if i've only seen them in the same room together once simply as business partners.



Spoiler:
Considering you just admitted that yout haven't played the game for yourself, I would advise you to hold off on making any specific judgements about the quality or nature of their interaction until you actually have the game in hand. If you are going by what Croik says, well, she's played the game and has made her opinion based on that. But an opinion based on an opinion is an unstable thing indeed.


1010 wrote:
Spoiler: GS3
And, once again, Mia is dead, Kaminogi is Godot. Not gounng happen. End of story.



Spoiler:
Godot is also dead. Sounds like the match made in, err, heaven?

Image


Last edited by musouka on Sun May 13, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

Kaminogi was a PIMP.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

You only get what you give.

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:04 pm

Posts: 314

musouka wrote:
1010 wrote:
Spoiler: GS3
Also, the lack of interaction with this couple annoys me. Everyone playing the game is supposed to support them because they had some awesome relationship, but that isn't fair because you have no idea how the couple even works. And I don't want to ship something, no matter how "cannon" it is if i've only seen them in the same room together once simply as business partners.



Spoiler:
Considering you just admitted that yout haven't played the game for yourself, I would advise you to hold off on making any specific judgements about the quality or nature of their interaction until you actually have the game in hand. If you are going by what Croik says, well, she's played the game and has made her opinion based on that. But an opinion based on an opinion is an unstable thing indeed.


I don't know what she said. I just based my opinion off of the case summaries, which i'm sure isn't the same as playing the game itself, but from the stuff I read I don't really see much of a relationship.

1010 wrote:
Spoiler: GS3
And, once again, Mia is dead, Kaminogi is Godot. Not gounng happen. End of story.



Spoiler:
Godot is also dead. Sounds like the match made in, err, heaven?


Well. Guess I can't argue with that, I s'pose. xP Maybe it would work out if Maya and Pearl went into the channeling chamber and channeled them together...
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lady Luckless

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Posts: 194

Please don't kill me, fanboys and girls, but...
Maya Fey x anyone.
Yeah, she's 17/18/19 in the games, but she's just such a kid. Even Phoenix remarks at one point that Pearl's smarter than her. She's cute, but I can't see her in a relationship with anyone. Am I the only one who sees something like this happening?
Phoenix : I love you, Maya!
Maya Fey Phoenix, I - I didn't know you felt... HAY BURGERS :DDD
"Show me an innocent... I'll show you a fairy tale."
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

Nova wrote:
Please don't kill me, fanboys and girls, but...
Maya Fey x anyone.
Yeah, she's 17/18/19 in the games, but she's just such a kid. Even Phoenix remarks at one point that Pearl's smarter than her. She's cute, but I can't see her in a relationship with anyone. Am I the only one who sees something like this happening?
Phoenix : I love you, Maya!
Maya Fey Phoenix, I - I didn't know you felt... HAY BURGERS :DDD


LOL!

Total agreement. Maybe if she had been in GS4 and was more mature...But as it stands, I can only see her in a relationship with Larry. Because that's just cute xP
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Am I your wild-type?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 am

Posts: 599

^ What Nova and SilverZephyr said.

*nods in agreement*
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

lolkoala.

Gender: Female

Location: NC

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm

Posts: 232

SilverZephyr wrote:
Nova wrote:
Please don't kill me, fanboys and girls, but...
Maya Fey x anyone.
Yeah, she's 17/18/19 in the games, but she's just such a kid. Even Phoenix remarks at one point that Pearl's smarter than her. She's cute, but I can't see her in a relationship with anyone. Am I the only one who sees something like this happening?
Phoenix : I love you, Maya!
Maya Fey Phoenix, I - I didn't know you felt... HAY BURGERS :DDD


LOL!

Total agreement. Maybe if she had been in GS4 and was more mature...But as it stands, I can only see her in a relationship with Larry. Because that's just cute xP


LarryxMaya would so work. XD

Larry : I love you, Maya!
Maya Fey : Larry, I - I didn't know you felt... HAY BURGERS :DDD
Larry : OMG WHERE :DDDD
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Am I your wild-type?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 am

Posts: 599

I know, right? *grin* Though it sure would be interesting to see Pearl's reaction to that pairing. Since NickxMaya seems to be her OTP. XD *lol*

on another note: To see how Edgeworth/Maya would work out?
Why just take out Phoenix, put Edgey in his place and you'd basically have the same thing, if not an annoyed Edgey at the end. D=
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Make Kurain Great Again!

Gender: Male

Location: The Shadow Realm

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:37 pm

Posts: 1320

@Mori: Which is one reason I love Pearls. We think alike Edgy
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

CI and Pearls should totally get together for a PhoenixMaya fangirl/boying session.
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Archmage

Gender: Male

Location: New Jersey

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:48 am

Posts: 309

Damon / :udgy: The images are just disturbing I am fine with Yaoi...but....that one just displeases me.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Gender: Male

Location: NC, NJ, MN

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am

Posts: 2501

Larry/Maya is cute. Not really serious, but adorable nonetheless (like that one official art of them fangirling/fanboying over ramen and making hearts at one another).
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Location: Texas

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:13 am

Posts: 54

Anything with Judge . Why is there so much Damon / Judge in the world? Wrrry? Redd's White
Goodbye, my Mars!
I shot your pigs! (Pigs!)
Goodbye strange fruits!
Get higher, get higher!
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Built For The Kill

Gender: Male

Location: Massachussetts

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:24 am

Posts: 1559

Zully Quirke wrote:
Anything with Judge . Why is there so much Damon / Judge in the world? Wrrry? Redd's White


I've actually seen Judge x Franziska fanart before.

... Not a pleasant sight.
Image
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

A passionate fart, smelling dead

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:36 pm

Posts: 95

Shelly de Killer wrote:
I personally thing all Phoenix Wright couples are wrong.

Why?

Well, PW isn't a love story.

Thats why I don't approve of fictional character pairings unless they are intended.


It's good to know someone else shares my opinion on the subject Larry
Mirror, mirror on the wall, show me, define me! I am the infinite telomerase! I am not an anti-existence! I AM THE PERFECT MISSINGNO.--er, chain!

Proud to be anti-Edgeworth!
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Location: Texas

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:13 am

Posts: 54

I think just about any pairing in PW is considered a crack pairing. Difference is which ones you think are fun crack, and which ones make you Head Bang .

Ultimately I don't really care what pairings someone does/doesn't like. It's cool to find out that someone smokes the same kind of crack as me, but it's not like I look at everyone who's sworn off drugs and go ".. the hell is wrong with them?" Because if I hadn't started, I'd probably think the same thing. Larry
Goodbye, my Mars!
I shot your pigs! (Pigs!)
Goodbye strange fruits!
Get higher, get higher!
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN

Gender: Female

Location: De'Killer Mansion

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 1:30 am

Posts: 371

1010 wrote:
HyperSomnia wrote:
Phoenix / Mia Fey
It just seems kinda insulting of her role as his mentor. 9not to mention the fact she's dead...) Also she had Javado in cannon.



Spoiler: GS3
The only interaction that they've ever had was in 3-4. (I haven't played GS3 yet but I read the summaries.) And Kaminogi was only filling in for Grossberg, her mentor, which makes that interaction just mentor-ish in my opinion. So if you hate Phoenix and Mia and like Mia and Kaminogi it doesn't make any sense to me beause I feel that they have the same type of relationship.

Also, the lack of interaction with this couple annoys me. Everyone playing the game is supposed to support them because they had some awesome relationship, but that isn't fair because you have no idea how the couple even works. And I don't want to ship something, no matter how "cannon" it is if i've only seen them in the same room together once simply as business partners.

And, once again, Mia is dead, Kaminogi is Godot. Not gounng happen. End of story.


1: Kaminogi took Grossberg's place as co-council to work with Mia becuse he had a crush on her in the first place.

2:
Spoiler:
And after his resurection he devotes his life to takeing down Nick for not being able to save Mia. She was his motive for becomeing a DA and in the end not telling Nick that Maya was in danger in 3-4 becuse he had to save Mia's sister himself.


3: Cannon means it's part of the real storyline. It just is.

4: You dont have to have a happy end (or be happy at all) to be a couple. The fact they both meet a sad end dosent negate the relationship they DID have when they were alive.
http://sasoriza-chan.deviantart.com/
*bring your eye bleach*
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

North-Going Zax

Gender: None specified

Location: California, USA

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:28 pm

Posts: 55

HyperSomnia wrote:
3: Cannon means it's part of the real storyline. It just is.



Pet peeve alert! Dr. Grey

"Cannon" means a mounted gun for firing heavy objects.

"Canon" is a body of work which is considered authentic or standard.

Know the difference! It could save your life.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

Shelly de Killer wrote:
I personally thing all Phoenix Wright couples are wrong.

Why?

Well, PW isn't a love story.

Thats why I don't approve of fictional character pairings unless they are intended.


It's not a love story, but that doesn't mean "love" doesn't play a big part of the games. In GS3 especially, there isn't a single case that doesn't revolve around (or at least is propelled by) a romantic relationship. I'm not sure romance is PW's strong suit but it is an important element.

So saying "you shouldn't write pairings that aren't canon" is kind of like saying, "you shouldn't write anything that wouldn't happen in canon." Which is pretty much also saying you shouldn't write fanfiction at all.

Which is a perfectly acceptable position to take, but it doesn't help the discussion in this thread any. Yanni Yogi
ImageImage
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

俺の黄金の魔女

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 am

Posts: 730

Croik wrote:
In GS3 especially, there isn't a single case that doesn't revolve around (or at least is propelled by) a romantic relationship.


3-3: Zenitora / Takao OTP? Sal

(Well, no I guess that's Eh? / Maggy case...)
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

Zeni/Hondobou FTW Wellington

Though in the case of 3-3 I was thinking more of:

Spoiler: "3-3"
It was Urami's love of Zenitora that kept her from handing over the important evidence until the end. And also, Gumshoe/Maggey <3

ImageImage
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Smile like you mean it

Gender: Female

Location: West Coast

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:32 pm

Posts: 56

Um......*draws out random pairing generator*
Sawit Bald / Yani Fist FTW!

Ack
Image
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

太多時間

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:39 pm

Posts: 1192

Spoiler: GS3
:grossburg: and Mia Fey... I don't know why, But Grossburg just dont seem to be the right character to help Mia... I guess that's where Godot comes in.

Let us dye the world in despair, and bring a dismal end to this fairy tale.
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Am I allowed to smoke in court?

Gender: Female

Location: Under Edgey's bed sheets

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 1:27 pm

Posts: 354

Phoenix and Edgeworth.. I despise that pairing with a passion, but I best not get into details before I end up getting myself killed.

Personally, I think Edgeworth would be best off a single person. Yah sure, I made an OC just to pair him up, but I really don't even think she belongs to him. She basically just a "Ha! In-your-dreams,-Paige! NYAAA~" character I made up.

anyhoo, back to subject.

Basically, I don't like any of the Yaoi/Yuri pairings. I apologize if I offend anyone, but that's just me.
Image
I are a :franny: :edgeworth: supporter.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

太多時間

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:39 pm

Posts: 1192

Serene_Polaris wrote:
Phoenix and Edgeworth.. I despise that pairing with a passion, but I best not get into details before I end up getting myself killed.

Personally, I think Edgeworth would be best off a single person. Yah sure, I made an OC just to pair him up, but I really don't even think she belongs to him. She basically just a "Ha! In-your-dreams,-Paige! NYAAA~" character I made up.

anyhoo, back to subject.

Basically, I don't like any of the Yaoi/Yuri pairings. I apologize if I offend anyone, but that's just me.


Ack How could you?!!?!?!?!?!? *Goes insane*

Spoiler: 2-4 Spoilers
Nick and Miles teaming up at the end is golden!


But I guess that's just your opinion so maybe I should just run away now.
Let us dye the world in despair, and bring a dismal end to this fairy tale.
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Built For The Kill

Gender: Male

Location: Massachussetts

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:24 am

Posts: 1559

Cyrus de Killer wrote:
Spoiler: GS3
:grossburg: and Mia Fey... I don't know why, But Grossburg just dont seem to be the right character to help Mia... I guess that's where Godot comes in.



... I'm surprised and disgusted that people actually support Grossburg x Young Mia .
Image
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lolwut?

Gender: Female

Location: Florida

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:30 pm

Posts: 826

Orcaizer Al wrote:
Zully Quirke wrote:
Anything with Judge . Why is there so much Damon / Judge in the world? Wrrry? Redd's White


I've actually seen Judge x Franziska fanart before.

... Not a pleasant sight.

Oooh, where?! I wanna see it!

...so I can rip my eyeballs out and flush them down the toilet.
Too lazy... hur hur.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Love, learn, live.

Gender: Female

Location: Lurking here and there.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am

Posts: 3426

It looks like Meekins does'nt have anyone,:( poor Mike.I did make an original character,but I dunno if any of you would agree though,I just hated seeing him all alone!
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

Image

DO I WIN?
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

magically!delicious!

Gender: Female

Location: Ohio

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:02 am

Posts: 158

Jibo wrote:
Remembered some of them:
:polly: / :missle:



I really hope that was never written... That's just so very very wrong.

Aside from anything involving pedophilia, incest (and that includes the Edgeworth/von Karma family) or bestiality or ships involving Sal, Oldbag, or Grossberg, Yanni Yogi, Judge, von Karma...(all of which should never be paired with anything unless it is each other for the purpose of burning people's brains and hysterical laughter)..

I do not like...

:phoenix: / :franny:
:hobohodo: / :sassy:
:edgeworth: / :maya:
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Love, learn, live.

Gender: Female

Location: Lurking here and there.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am

Posts: 3426

Omg I see GTO sig and avi out there!
Back on topic.
I hate :maya:/ with anyone but :larry2:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: These United States

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm

Posts: 1381

I hate Lana pairings, unless she's with:

:nick: :edgy: :jake:

...or :yogi: . All the way.
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Am I your wild-type?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 am

Posts: 599

I lol at SilverZephyr's drawing. Granted, I kinda like :phoenix: / :franny:, but I like crack. And that's just what it the pairing ever will be, anyway. And because I am so mean to Phoenix and I guess I like to see him get hurt time to time... *innocent grin/smirk*

:hobohodo: / :sassy: - if I see anymore, I think I might just go crazy.

anyone / :minuki: - ...sorry. But no. Just no.
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lolwut?

Gender: Female

Location: Florida

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:30 pm

Posts: 826

SilverZephyr wrote:
Insert Image of Doom
DO I WIN?

You just made me choke on a dinner roll I smuggled out of a restaurant earlier!!1111 :beef:

I was laughing beforehand though... ^_^'
Too lazy... hur hur.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN

Gender: Female

Location: De'Killer Mansion

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 1:30 am

Posts: 371

SL-9 has given me a big dislike for :edgy: + :lana: and :lana: + :jake:

Before anybody says "but she helped him get though his brother's death!" remember she covered up his brother's murder after assuming her sister killed him by accident and then used it to frame Joe Darke. At best any kindness to him would be comforting Jake out of guilt but then Lana dosent really feel guilt for anything she doses. Everything is all Gant's fualt becuse she just follows orders.
http://sasoriza-chan.deviantart.com/
*bring your eye bleach*
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Am I your wild-type?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 am

Posts: 599

I personally didn't find :lana: / :jake: that interesting, either. Or Lana, in general, really.

But then again... I never was that crazy about case 5. ._.
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Science: It's cuter than ever

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am

Posts: 999

HyperSomnia wrote:
SL-9 has given me a big dislike for :edgy: + :lana: and :lana: + :jake:

Before anybody says "but she helped him get though his brother's death!" remember she covered up his brother's murder after assuming her sister killed him by accident and then used it to frame Joe Darke. At best any kindness to him would be comforting Jake out of guilt but then Lana dosent really feel guilt for anything she doses. Everything is all Gant's fualt becuse she just follows orders.


1. This is fair enough until you get to the part about Lana not feeling guilty, which she very obviously does.
2. I only see things pertaining to Jake here. What makes you dislike EdgeworthxLana as well?

...but this is a post belonging more in the debate thread, so for on-topic purposes: :gregory: x :karma: .
Spoiler: CASE 4 LOL
IT'S THE PAIRING WHERE PEOPLE PROVE THEIR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER BY ALREADY BEING MARRIED AND BY SHOOTING EACH OTHER IN ELEVATORS AS WELL AS HATING EVERYTHING THE OTHER STANDS FOR!!111!!!11111/


......This is sounding mildly like PhoenixFranziska. Hate pairings FTL unless it's MattxJuan and Zarla's writing it.
Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN

Gender: Female

Location: De'Killer Mansion

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 1:30 am

Posts: 371

SilverZephyr wrote:
HyperSomnia wrote:
SL-9 has given me a big dislike for :edgy: + :lana: and :lana: + :jake:

Before anybody says "but she helped him get though his brother's death!" remember she covered up his brother's murder after assuming her sister killed him by accident and then used it to frame Joe Darke. At best any kindness to him would be comforting Jake out of guilt but then Lana dosent really feel guilt for anything she doses. Everything is all Gant's fualt becuse she just follows orders.


1. This is fair enough until you get to the part about Lana not feeling guilty, which she very obviously does.
2. I only see things pertaining to Jake here. What makes you dislike EdgeworthxLana as well?


Ah sorry I forgot to add my reasons agenst :lana: + :edgy:

On the surface they have a friendly working relationship but since she was made chief prosecutor, Lana has used Edgeworth for setting-up trails and letting him take all the blame whenever the office had trouble. She let Edgeworth be the office scapegoat the whole time and it ruined his career in the end.
http://sasoriza-chan.deviantart.com/
*bring your eye bleach*
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

?!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:55 am

Posts: 296

I don't think there's any couples I really like in Ace Attorney :/
Holy Hell wrote:
Raven Darkheart wrote:
it is when you look underneath the underneath
It's not a hole in the wall. It is a wall surrounding a hole.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

Am I your wild-type?

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 am

Posts: 599

Granted, some people don't like any pairings in the series since they're not canon at all and that's understandable, Khaan!. *nods*

..at least.. I hope that's why you don't like any pairings. O.o
Image
Page 5 of 50 [ 1989 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 50  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO