Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 5[ 166 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ace Attorney for HomeworkTopic%20Title

Alita x Wocky FTW!!

Well, i once did an english homework, the last homework actually, before graduation, about the Ace Attorney series!
It was fun. What i had to do is find a picture about something you have interests in then describe about it.

I copied the article from Wikipedia then i edited it a little...I don't know my score yet, but i thought i did okay :will:

Well, share your experience about homework, essays, etc. from your school that you made, are making, or will make about the Ace Attorney Series.
I love Angel Starr!

Last edited by Rheine on Sun May 25, 2008 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ace Attorney for HomeworkTopic%20Title

carving wooden attorneys

I wish I'll have another free drawing class, I'll definitely add ace attorney cameos on the background XD
My fanart thread: Yukawa's Fanarts My deviantart: arashi-yukawa

Please visit! :edgy:

Feel free to call me Jazzy or Harumi.

On my Language Arts final, I did a story where Phoenix and Maya went to go find grape juice in a cabin, then Maya got lost and Nick had to go find her.

I didn't get my mark yet but my teacher said I did really well.

I did another story in L.A. where Miles, Larry and Phoenix find this box and Larry opened it, then Gant, as a ghost popped out and gave each one of them something to fear. I got a really good mark for it.
ImageImage
Banner by Rini Mazaki (Thanks!), Sig by me. My Graphics.

Bronze Samurai

I have a feeling that next year I'll write a big essay about the AA series...like I did last year about the show MASH.

Incidentally, my subject was if the US should enter war again. By the second page, I was ranting about MASH like all-get-out. BTW, the whole second page was a wall of text.

I got a B on it. My teacher was impressed by my research...but he made it seem like I researched the wrong thing...
Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

I wrote an AA story for my English exam. It was basically Maya coming back, kicking Phoenix's ass, mentioning how gay he was with Edgeworth and using that to compare him with Apollo and Klavier who were also gay in it :keiko:

Give her the dick.

I was going to do a PW-themed easter egg for a test, where my teacher said that we had to draw an easter egg for extra marks. For reasons, however, I ditched the PW-theme idea for a Street Fighter-themed egg, and, as it turned out, it was the most popular egg in the class.

all your lulz are belong to us

Once we had to write an history and I made "Phoenix Wright ace attorney: Turnabout videogame" well mario was framed for murder and the prosecution was Von Karma's zombie needles to say that it was full of crack
my invisible signature is awesome

A Swimmer of Dreams

My keyboarding teacher and the rest of our class got kicked out of the lab because they needed it for testing one time. She then made up this bizarre assignment in which we had to draw a picture using proofreading marks.

I drew Luke. (The "begin new paragraph" symbol was his monocle.)

My art teacher assigned our class to take two images and split them up, reassemble them, and then paint the new image as a whole new image.

I used two screenshots of Atmey.

I had to illustrate the concept of molar conversions for a chemistry project. It was narrated by Wesley Stickler (until the moles assaulted him. Then Atmey took over the narration.)

I incorporated Atmey and Mask*DeMasque into an assignment in English as an example of Irony... Situational, I believe. That or dramatic. He was also mentioned in several writing assignments, and took up a good portion of my poetry portfolio.

To the point that, at the end of this year, my English teacher held a mock awards ceremony. The award I received was "Most likely to draw that guy with the long nose."
Zetto San wrote:
I'm not one to hate on pairings, but that shit's just illogical.

||Fanfiction||deviantArt.com||Project Kallisti: A Hero Could Save Us...||

HeadHump!

As much of a PW fan I am, I am surised i didn't think of making a PW story.
Next time I'm not going to make the same mistake >.<
The 11-year old prince of insanity.
Talk to me on Yahoo Messanger: Insani99999@yahoo.com

http://insanity-09.myminicity.com/

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd87/LordIban/HPIM0432.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd87/LordIban/HPIM0431.jpg

For art class

I also took a homepage-making course and made mine about the Ace Attorney series =)

I had to do a ghost story for English as part of writers craft. I put Miles and Larry in it. :edgy:

I worked some AA dialogue and ideas into my end-of-year drama performance. They were pretty much the only good things in it.

Today's special: Lawyer

Hm let's see what I can remember...

For English class last year, we had to pick 10 songs to create a soundtrack that fit the novel we read in class, Cold Sassy Tree.
I used the Steel Samurai, Jazz version and Gyakuten Saiban Court Suite. (All the other songs ended up being from other video games and I managed to use a JRock song too). Got an A on it too =P

In Spanish class, we're told to draw a <insert appropriate holiday here> themed picture on the back of our test for a bonus point.
Beach theme: Edgeworth tanning on a deserted island.
Easter: Edgeworth in a bunny suit, complete with cravat.

Not really homework, but for our research papers we had to pick a side and defend it. In my notes I drew Phoenix and Edgeworth in the courtroom arguing about music therapy.

Since I'm actually taking art next year, I'm pretty sure something PW related will worm it's way in :gant:

I'm Aslan!?

For my midterm, I had to write a short story and I named the main character's boss Kristoph. I was quite pround of myself!
:godot:

During my scriptwriting assignment, I had to write a script (captain obvious strikes again!), and during the time, I was very excited about T&T being translated, so I named the father in the play after the name everyone thought Diego would get, "Javado Beckett". Quite a few people asked me if Javado was an actual name.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

Update on my English exam. I was the only one to get full marks in creative writing :godot:

IT'S OVER 9000!!1!

For English class, I had to write a creative assignment for Catcher in the Rye.

Mia and Diego made cameo appearances :godot:

I got perfect on it!
like a beautiful disaster

pew pew pew, pal!

Iban wrote:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd87/LordIban/HPIM0432.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd87/LordIban/HPIM0431.jpg

For art class

I also took a homepage-making course and made mine about the Ace Attorney series =)

Awesomesauce sculpting !! :godot:
Wish I was good at clay, I'd totally do something like that :]

The only thing related to PW I do in school is draw
:objection:
on the whiteboards :gant:
Feed Godot, click on the image. xD;;

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

OBJECTION! On the whiteboards?
I must attempt next chance I get! >D

Smooth operator

I remember in my health class last year, we had to make a bumper sticker saying why drinking and a driving was stupid.

I vaguely remember putting Phoenix and Apollo saying "OBJECTION! You shouldn't drink and drive" and then I put a bunch more stupid stuff on it since it only really took up one side of the page.

And then that same year in Geometry, we had to make a book explaining how to find angles or something...

On the front I put Phoenix holding a ruler instead of objecting and it was titled in the Phoenix Wright cover font, "Measuring for dummies" I never got that project back, but to this day. It remains one of the best projects I did by myself.

The only PW-related thing I've done at school was for a week-long creative writing assignment. 17-year-old Klavier showed up in our class, and I played Apollo Justice with him. Then I asked for a good plot twist, and he took me to the future where I was a detective for all of ten seconds. Then we broke the fourth wall.
Interesting signature? Uh... Look, a diversion! *flees*

pew pew pew, pal!

Rebel Vanguard wrote:
I remember in my health class last year, we had to make a bumper sticker saying why drinking and a driving was stupid.

I vaguely remember putting Phoenix and Apollo saying "OBJECTION! You shouldn't drink and drive" and then I put a bunch more stupid stuff on it since it only really took up one side of the page.

And then that same year in Geometry, we had to make a book explaining how to find angles or something...

On the front I put Phoenix holding a ruler instead of objecting and it was titled in the Phoenix Wright cover font, "Measuring for dummies" I never got that project back, but to this day. It remains one of the best projects I did by myself.

Damn, you didn't get it back!?
I would...like...raid the school for my projects if they were awesome and I didn't get them back. :karma:

Oh and since today is basically the last day of school and it's yearbook signing, everyone gets either an OBJECTION, a HOLD IT! a TAKE THIS! or something + a message. xD;
Too bad no one around here except me and my friend know what it is. :larry:
Guess I'll end up putting "I'm in ur yearbook signin' my naem" in most peoples :sadshoe:

@Harra Arial - Totally do it. :edgy:

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

In history we were writing about Nazi's and i had to think of a german name for one of them so i picked Man fred.

When i start me GCSE's in a month or so i'm planning on putting cameos of all my favourite charecters into my Art coursework.

We had to make a room in DT and i put lots of PW drwings up and a Blue and black magatama, i'll get phots and put them on here when it's done.

AND, I'm planning on writing a PW related story for my short story englisgh coursework!

Ahh Year10 looks promising in terms of AA realted homework.

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x

l o v e l y ~

I don't know if this would count, but in yearbook class, I put a bunch of PW quotes on my pages as dummy text. Nobody understood it, though. xP

Next year, I'll be attending an art school, so I'm sure I'll be able to use PW somehow...

eight bit goddess

Isn't the point of creative writing classes to be.... creative? How are you people getting full marks when you didn't even create your own characters? You kids have it so easy today, ayup. :yogi:

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

La Diable wrote:
Isn't the point of creative writing classes to be.... creative? How are you people getting full marks when you didn't even create your own characters? You kids have it so easy today, ayup. :yogi:

We use the fact that nobody we fans know play Ace Attorney to our advantage. :gant:

I once wrote a story for English with Nick, Miles and Larry.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

Attorney

For L.A, we needed to write a fiction story about WWII. I named one of my characters
after :adrian:, and another one after :edgeworth:. I got a pretty high score on the paper.

I lick everything from Japan. EVERYTHING

If I was a teacher and one of my pupils would turn in something based on a video game or an ANIMU I would kick their weeaboo ass back to IRL.

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

One, two, three, four, I think I've seen you here before :javado:

La Diable wrote:

Trust me, even though I lifted some ideals wholesale from AA for my drama performance, they were still more original than everything else we did. I hate having to work in groups, because invariably the rest of the group comes up with some formulaic tosh and you have to tolerate it because all your ideas are apparently 'too complicated'. Groan. I even tried to get the group to use some AA music, but they thought Jailer's Elegy and Reminiscence - I Blame You were too happy sounding!

I can't believe some people.

Turtley enough

Made this self portrait in art this year.

Spoiler: savin' room here, pal

HOT STEPPIN' FFFFFFFFF

I can only think of two instances in which something like that happened. (as posted in You know you play too much Phoenix Wright when..)

I had a vocab test at the beginning of the year. One of the words was cherubic, the other, fabricate. In the "use a word in a sentence" part, I wrote..

Spoiler: T&T
Despite Dahlia Hawthorne's cherubic semblance, her true identity is a demoness

Spoiler: 1-5
Prosecutor Lana Skye has been accused of fabrication of evidence in an important case

And in art class we had to carve stamps, and I made Ema's buttons.

Nerd? Yes.
LOL GAIZ

Forum Idiot

In art we had a hero poster assignment, I drew a Prosecutor (not from AA) Objecting PW Style.

In my English Final, I had to write how either video games make people not interact with each other, or how that's bullshit. I used this forum as an example of how gamers do interact.

He have Literary Conventions once a year at my school, and I might try to convince my English teacher to let me do mine based on PW.

Bronze Samurai

Salutation Here wrote:
La Diable wrote:

Trust me, even though I lifted some ideals wholesale from AA for my drama performance, they were still more original than everything else we did. I hate having to work in groups, because invariably the rest of the group comes up with some formulaic tosh and you have to tolerate it because all your ideas are apparently 'too complicated'. Groan. I even tried to get the group to use some AA music, but they thought Jailer's Elegy and Reminiscence - I Blame You were too happy sounding!

I totally agree with you.

IMO, you should used the Reminiscence songs: The Bitter Taste of Truth and What Others Have Seen.
Image Julia...<3

eight bit goddess

DeathsoulXIV2 wrote:
La Diable wrote:

We use the fact that nobody we fans know play Ace Attorney to our advantage. :gant:

I once wrote a story for English with Nick, Miles and Larry.

Yeah, don't mind me, I just feel like an old fogey when I'm on this board. And I'm in my twenties.

I lick everything from Japan. EVERYTHING

Iban wrote:
One, two, three, four, I think I've seen you here before :javado:

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN'
THEY HATING
PATROLLIN'
TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDIN' DIRTY

:shoe:

For the writing assesment this year, I wrote something about case 2-4. But I only got a 4 on it. curse my horrible writing skills
"The guilty will always lie, to avoid being found out. There's no way to tell who is guilty and who is innocent! All that I can hope to do is get every defendant declared "guilty"! So I make that my policy."

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Salutation Here wrote:
La Diable wrote:

I totally agree with you.

IMO, you should used the Reminiscence songs: The Bitter Taste of Truth and What Others Have Seen.

What Others Have Seen is another name for I Blame You. Which they said was too happy. I mean, I can understand it from one person, as she's emo and listens pretty much exclusively to music about suicide and misery, but even someone who wasn't in my group chose to chime in about how it sounds happy.

I'm kind of worried for the mental health of my class now.

Bronze Samurai

:beef: Are you kidding? HAPPY? HAPPY?

Did they explain themselves?
Image Julia...<3

pew pew pew, pal!

You should have them listen to the happiest song and then see what they think of it.
Page 1 of 5 [ 166 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby