Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 3 of 8[ 318 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 


Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5479

BBdoubleB wrote:
And the AlitaxDahlia rape scenario begs the question: Who is the rapist and who is the rapee?

They'd take it in turns.

.....

<one hour later>

BBdoubleB wrote:
...So...is the inevitable single female killer [Lind mentioned the trend earlier] going to be as cool as Alita?

For GK? Probably not. Looking at the character profiles for a fraction of a second makes it painfully obvious who she will be, and I don't think she'll be as awesome.

But she'll be different from the last four, methinks.

This is assuming my guess is correct. Although they weren't exactly being subtle about it.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

BBdoubleB wrote:
The only thing I wish to mention in BlackJack's post is that Meraktis's death wasn't nessacarily self-defense as Alita killed him to prevent Meraktis from spilling the beans about the whole fake marriage thing to Wocky [Although personally, I get the feeling Wocky would call BS on it and plug the doc for insulting his Alita-baby] her actual physical state would have been fine from that, excluding the Godfather's rage at a golddigger in the family and no doubt the revenge that would come from it. Now, if Alita had plugged him during the strangling...ooh, I kinda like that scenario. Anyway, that's the only way it would classify as self defense.

And the AlitaxDahlia rape scenario begs the question: Who is the rapist and who is the rapee?

......

<one hour later>

...So...is the inevitable single female killer [Lind mentioned the trend earlier] going to be as cool as Alita?

lol. I made a new mini-meme.

I suppose you're right. On all counts.

And, obviously, Dahlia would own Alita, as Dahlia is meaner and has more experience in Psychological Warfare.
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

BBdoubleB wrote:
The only thing I wish to mention in BlackJack's post is that Meraktis's death wasn't nessacarily self-defense as Alita killed him to prevent Meraktis from spilling the beans about the whole fake marriage thing to Wocky [Although personally, I get the feeling Wocky would call BS on it and plug the doc for insulting his Alita-baby] her actual physical state would have been fine from that, excluding the Godfather's rage at a golddigger in the family and no doubt the revenge that would come from it. Now, if Alita had plugged him during the strangling...ooh, I kinda like that scenario. Anyway, that's the only way it would classify as self defense.

And the AlitaxDahlia rape scenario begs the question: Who is the rapist and who is the rapee?

......

<one hour later>

...So...is the inevitable single female killer [Lind mentioned the trend earlier] going to be as cool as Alita?

lol. I made a new mini-meme.

I suppose you're right. On all counts.

And, obviously, Dahlia would own Alita, as Dahlia is meaner and has more experience in Psychological Warfare.

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
For GK? Probably not. Looking at the character profiles for a fraction of a second makes it painfully obvious who she will be, and I don't think she'll be as awesome.


And I haven't seen many new characters yet, nor read any descriptions at all. Are they up?
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5479

BlackJack wrote:
BBdoubleB wrote:
The only thing I wish to mention in BlackJack's post is that Meraktis's death wasn't nessacarily self-defense as Alita killed him to prevent Meraktis from spilling the beans about the whole fake marriage thing to Wocky [Although personally, I get the feeling Wocky would call BS on it and plug the doc for insulting his Alita-baby] her actual physical state would have been fine from that, excluding the Godfather's rage at a golddigger in the family and no doubt the revenge that would come from it. Now, if Alita had plugged him during the strangling...ooh, I kinda like that scenario. Anyway, that's the only way it would classify as self defense.

And the AlitaxDahlia rape scenario begs the question: Who is the rapist and who is the rapee?

......

<one hour later>

...So...is the inevitable single female killer [Lind mentioned the trend earlier] going to be as cool as Alita?

lol. I made a new mini-meme.

I suppose you're right. On all counts.

And, obviously, Dahlia would own Alita, as Dahlia is meaner and has more experience in Psychological Warfare.

And rape.

And, quoting Berzerk: The Abridged Series,
"As a Demon of unspeakable appetites, I know a thing or two about rape".


And yes, they are up. I haven't read any of them so as to avoid spoilers, but they are.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
BlackJack wrote:
BBdoubleB wrote:
The only thing I wish to mention in BlackJack's post is that Meraktis's death wasn't nessacarily self-defense as Alita killed him to prevent Meraktis from spilling the beans about the whole fake marriage thing to Wocky [Although personally, I get the feeling Wocky would call BS on it and plug the doc for insulting his Alita-baby] her actual physical state would have been fine from that, excluding the Godfather's rage at a golddigger in the family and no doubt the revenge that would come from it. Now, if Alita had plugged him during the strangling...ooh, I kinda like that scenario. Anyway, that's the only way it would classify as self defense.

And the AlitaxDahlia rape scenario begs the question: Who is the rapist and who is the rapee?

......

<one hour later>

...So...is the inevitable single female killer [Lind mentioned the trend earlier] going to be as cool as Alita?

lol. I made a new mini-meme.

I suppose you're right. On all counts.

And, obviously, Dahlia would own Alita, as Dahlia is meaner and has more experience in Psychological Warfare.

And rape.

And, quoting Berzerk: The Abridged Series,
"As a Demon of unspeakable appetites, I know a thing or two about rape".


And yes, they are up. I haven't read any of them so as to avoid spoilers, but they are.


I KNOW! I read them before I played T&T and AJ. SO MANY SPOILERS! ARGH! :zennybw:
Even out of the spoiler sections.

And, geez, how many LittleKuriboh knockoffs are there? Is the Berserk one funny, at least?
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5479

BlackJack wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
BlackJack wrote:
lol. I made a new mini-meme.

I suppose you're right. On all counts.

And, obviously, Dahlia would own Alita, as Dahlia is meaner and has more experience in Psychological Warfare.

And rape.

And, quoting Berzerk: The Abridged Series,
"As a Demon of unspeakable appetites, I know a thing or two about rape".


And yes, they are up. I haven't read any of them so as to avoid spoilers, but they are.


I KNOW! I read them before I played T&T and AJ. SO MANY SPOILERS! ARGH! :zennybw:
Even out of the spoiler sections.

And, geez, how many LittleKuriboh knockoffs are there? Is the Berserk one funny, at least?

There are many.

I was shown one episode of it by a Berzerk obsessed friend. AKA Mexusii. And it was quite funny.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
BlackJack wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
And rape.

And, quoting Berzerk: The Abridged Series,
"As a Demon of unspeakable appetites, I know a thing or two about rape".


And yes, they are up. I haven't read any of them so as to avoid spoilers, but they are.


I KNOW! I read them before I played T&T and AJ. SO MANY SPOILERS! ARGH! :zennybw:
Even out of the spoiler sections.

And, geez, how many LittleKuriboh knockoffs are there? Is the Berserk one funny, at least?

There are many.

I was shown one episode of it by a Berzerk obsessed friend. AKA Mexusii. And it was quite funny.

I'll have to watch Berserk before i watch the Abridged, though. Standard Procedure. :hobohodo:

Have you seen the DBZ Abridged? It is teh lolz. And LittleKuriboh is involved (as a narrator)! :gant:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

:)

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3478

I like Alita, I think she's cool. She's cute.
My favorite lines from her were, "show me an innocent and I'll show you a fairytale," and something similar to "please save my wocky" how can you not like that. That was cute.~

Cute art and banners guys. Matt x Alita sounds interesting, I think it could work with their good side then the claws are out on their bad side.

I love her top. ~<3
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5479

C.Gholy wrote:
I like Alita, I think she's cool. She's cute.
My favorite lines from her were, "show me an innocent and I'll show you a fairytale," and something similar to "please save my wocky" how can you not like that. That was cute.~

Cute art and banners guys. Matt x Alita sounds interesting, I think it could work with their good side then the claws are out on their bad side.

I love her top. ~<3

The line is "Please, save my Wocky-Pocky".

And for some reason, I read that last sentence as "I love Alita on top".
(is perverted.)
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
C.Gholy wrote:
I like Alita, I think she's cool. She's cute.
My favorite lines from her were, "show me an innocent and I'll show you a fairytale," and something similar to "please save my wocky" how can you not like that. That was cute.~

Cute art and banners guys. Matt x Alita sounds interesting, I think it could work with their good side then the claws are out on their bad side.

I love her top. ~<3

The line is "Please, save my Wocky-Pocky".

And for some reason, I read that last sentence as "I love Alita on top".
(is perverted.)

Alita would obviously be best on top. :hotti:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5479

BlackJack wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
C.Gholy wrote:
I like Alita, I think she's cool. She's cute.
My favorite lines from her were, "show me an innocent and I'll show you a fairytale," and something similar to "please save my wocky" how can you not like that. That was cute.~

Cute art and banners guys. Matt x Alita sounds interesting, I think it could work with their good side then the claws are out on their bad side.

I love her top. ~<3

The line is "Please, save my Wocky-Pocky".

And for some reason, I read that last sentence as "I love Alita on top".
(is perverted.)

Alita would obviously be best on top. :hotti:

<1 hour later>
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
BlackJack wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
The line is "Please, save my Wocky-Pocky".

And for some reason, I read that last sentence as "I love Alita on top".
(is perverted.)

Alita would obviously be best on top. :hotti:

<1 hour later>

lolololololol :haha:
I see what you did there....
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

:)

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3478

Quote:
The line is "Please, save my Wocky-Pocky".

And for some reason, I read that last sentence as "I love Alita on top".
(is perverted.)


That's it.~
Alita on top sounds delightful. =3
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Miles Kirbworth

Gender: None specified

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:00 am

Posts: 549

... ...
... ...
<1 day later>
How did you all get onto this topic anyway?
But, I should mention, since I'm here, that while Alita's not my absolute fave character, she is still FREAKING AWESOME. I like Matt better, but she's in my top five or so.
But... I don't like the mental images you people's posts are giving me... *shudders*
I'm just a thirteen year-old! *screams Ron-style* I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! *end Ron scream*
Image
Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere you're not

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am

Posts: 3390

Justin Laws wrote:
... ...
... ...
<1 day later>
How did you all get onto this topic anyway?
But, I should mention, since I'm here, that while Alita's not my absolute fave character, she is still FREAKING AWESOME. I like Matt better, but she's in my top five or so.
But... I don't like the mental images you people's posts are giving me... *shudders*
I'm just a thirteen year-old! *screams Ron-style* I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! *end Ron scream*


Whatever you do then. Don't look at the image i posted on the last page of the payne-a-tar topic in the Bar Exam forum :sawit:

On another note. Though i'm not really a Alita fan (too much like :chinami: ), i'll have something to post here soon :maya:
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

Justin Laws wrote:
... ...
... ...
<1 day later>
How did you all get onto this topic anyway?
But, I should mention, since I'm here, that while Alita's not my absolute fave character, she is still FREAKING AWESOME. I like Matt better, but she's in my top five or so.
But... I don't like the mental images you people's posts are giving me... *shudders*
I'm just a thirteen year-old! *screams Ron-style* I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! *end Ron scream*

HA HA HA HA!!! :haha:
That's what you get for joining an otaku forum!! :karma:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

When I figured out Alita was the killer, I hated her. then when I found out that that dumbass doctor tried to kill her first, I began to like her.

but I can never pronounce her last name >.>
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

:)

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3478

KlemaFan16 wrote:
When I figured out Alita was the killer, I hated her. then when I found out that that dumbass doctor tried to kill her first, I began to like her.

but I can never pronounce her last name >.>

Doctors sure are dogdey in GS world~
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

KlemaFan16 wrote:
When I figured out Alita was the killer, I hated her. then when I found out that that dumbass doctor tried to kill her first, I began to like her.

but I can never pronounce her last name >.>

1. Do you always hate all the GS killers? Some of them are pretty cool. :enguard!:

2. I always pronounced it Tee-all-uh. But I suppose it could be Tie-al-uh or whatever....
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

I don't hate all of them. I liked Kristoph. he was preh-tey :mina:


and I liked Matt, and I liked.............. ummm Ron if that counts XD and I liked............ shit. I can't remember anyone else. XD

Wellington, and...... yeah. XD
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

KlemaFan16 wrote:
I don't hate all of them. I liked Kristoph. he was preh-tey :mina:


and I liked Matt, and I liked.............. ummm Ron if that counts XD and I liked............ shit. I can't remember anyone else. XD

Wellington, and...... yeah. XD

lol.
No, Ron doesn't count. :yuusaku:
So, you only like the Pretty Killers, huh?
...no wonder Dahlia got away with it for so long...
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

the pretty ones are pretty. XD.


and dahlia would be my best friend
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

KlemaFan16 wrote:
the pretty ones are pretty. XD.


and dahlia would be my best friend

Until she poisoned you. :delilah-hair:
And, yes, all pretty killers are pretty. :yuusaku:
That goes without saying.
:damon: = Pretty
And have you noticed that women kill in the AA world much less often than IRL?
Maybe in GS5 there will be more than 1 femme fatale.... :chinami:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere you're not

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am

Posts: 3390

Here we go:
Image
The joint where the head connects to the body makes a good neck scar.


Last edited by Johnny Rotan on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

:mina:

I like that smiley. I'm going to use that now. lol. yeah. being friends with dahlia would probably be dangerous, but hey! at least you can get rid of that annoying ex that won't stop calling you to apologize for talking behind your back, even though you know he meant it in all sincerity learn the art of deception.


:chinami: and :mina: would probably be friends. or was this already discussed? *Is new*
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

KlemaFan16 wrote:
:mina:

I like that smiley. I'm going to use that now. lol. yeah. being friends with dahlia would probably be dangerous, but hey! at least you can get rid of that annoying ex that won't stop calling you to apologize for talking behind your back, even though you know he meant it in all sincerity learn the art of deception.


:chinami: and :mina: would probably be friends. or was this already discussed? *Is new*

It has been discussed. And that conversation led to a long-winded discussion about prison rape. (Don't ask)

And the fact that you want to be like Dahlia scares me not just a little. :beef:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

I don't want to be like dahlia. I want to cosplay her, but... I don't wish my ex boyfriend dead.

and prison rape? how do women rape eachother in prison. without like... EW BAD MENTAL PICTURE

and I should be used to bad mental pictures. I spend most of my time on the edgeworth fanbase. lol
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

KlemaFan16 wrote:
I don't want to be like dahlia. I want to cosplay her, but... I don't wish my ex boyfriend dead.

and prison rape? how do women rape eachother in prison. without like... EW BAD MENTAL PICTURE

and I should be used to bad mental pictures. I spend most of my time on the edgeworth fanbase. lol

It requires either a perverse mind or extensive research in porn (specifically hentai). Or both. :hotti:

And you said it yourself,
KlemaFan16 wrote:
yeah. being friends with dahlia would probably be dangerous, but hey! at least you can get rid of that annoying ex that won't stop calling you to apologize for talking behind your back, even though you know he meant it in all sincerity learn the art of deception.

:object: :objection:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

lol. I'm just kidding about that. I just screwed around with him in texts. telling him that the voices in my head were telling me that he was gay. XD

and he actually beleived that I had voices in my head. am I really that crazy?
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

KlemaFan16 wrote:
lol. I'm just kidding about that. I just screwed around with him in texts. telling him that the voices in my head were telling me that he was gay. XD

and he actually beleived that I had voices in my head. am I really that crazy?

Maybe. :yuusaku:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Miles Kirbworth

Gender: None specified

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:00 am

Posts: 549

Eh... what the hell does 'otaku' mean? But hey, I was probably askin' for that one. *Cries harder than Regina at the end of 2-3* :sob:
... sniff.

And I'm sorry to tell you, my friend, that everyone who hangs out here is 'that crazy'. And I'm sure you are no exception. :wellington-crazy: - Research shows that 84% of Court Records' members are nuttier than Richard Wellington. ...Scientifically speaking. :ema-shock:
Image
Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

Justin Laws wrote:
Eh... what the hell does 'otaku' mean? But hey, I was probably askin' for that one. *Cries harder than Regina at the end of 2-3* :sob:
... sniff.

And I'm sorry to tell you, my friend, that everyone who hangs out here is 'that crazy'. And I'm sure you are no exception. :wellington-crazy: - Research shows that 84% of Court Records' members are nuttier than Richard Wellington. ...Scientifically speaking. :ema-shock:

Otaku - The term "otaku" seems to have been introduced to anime fans in the US and other countries via Studio Gainax's "Otaku no Video 1985," a self-parody film.

Otaku, meaning probably "venerable house," refers to someone who has a devotion to a subject or hobby (not necessarily anime) to the point of not leaving home. For instance, an otaku fan of a particular movie star could quite possibly know all of the films s/he has been in, their birth date, time of birth, shoe size, favorite toothpaste, etc. Generally speaking, calling someone an otaku in Japan is an insult, implying that their social skills have atrophied or never even developed, due to their manic involvement in their chosen fandom.

In America, the term is used to denote a zealous fan, usually of anime and/or manga. Due to its introduction to most people's vocabulary through its tongue-in-cheek use in Gainax's film, "otaku" tends to have a much less dire definition overseas.

When dealing with Japanese people, however, it may be best to keep in mind the modern Japanese image of an otaku -- Someone who only leaves their home to eat or shop, if at all, with an overwhelming and unhealthy obsession about something. It can as easily refer to a stalker or sociopath as it can to a harmless anime buff.

Best to avoid the word altogether if one is not sure of the context in which it will be received.

Positive: "Oh, wow! Check it out: Neck-through, Floyd Rose locking tremolo and an optional push/pull coil tap!" (slaps forehead and laughs) "Man, I am such a guitar otaku, aren't I?"

Negative: "Stay clear of Toshi, man. He's such a RQ otaku, always online. Bet he's never actually even talked to a real-live girl before... You never know when he's gonna' snap, right?"
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 am

Posts: 249

"That's one "ita" too many, Apololo!"
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

hahaha. yeah. we are pretty crazy.

I love alita's outfit. it's pretty lol
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

KlemaFan16 wrote:
hahaha. yeah. we are pretty crazy.

I love alita's outfit. it's pretty lol

And when she panics, it gives her the ability to fly!
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Gender: Female

Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Posts: 1689

hell to the yeah. lol
Image

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Miles Kirbworth

Gender: None specified

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:00 am

Posts: 549

*Sweat drops* You lost me five posts ago. Eh, whatever.

And that kind of stuff actually bothers me very little, I just wanted an excuse to do a Ron-scream. :accordion-head:

..Actually, i was wrong. It's more like 98%. :wellington-crazy: (I love that smiley.)
Image
Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

Justin Laws wrote:
*Sweat drops* You lost me five posts ago. Eh, whatever.

And that kind of stuff actually bothers me very little, I just wanted an excuse to do a Ron-scream. :accordion-head:

..Actually, i was wrong. It's more like 98%. :wellington-crazy: (I love that smiley.)

Well, for starters, I posted the definition of "Otaku" for you. :keiko:

And Crazy isn't bad. Stupid is bad. Stupid and Crazy are two completely different things.
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

OBJECTION! BOTH ATTORNEYS ARE AWESOME!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:51 am

Posts: 394

KlemaFan16 wrote:

:chinami: and :mina: would probably be friends. or was this already discussed? *Is new*



I recall bringing it up, don't recall it being discussed. But yeah. Totally BFFs in high school.

like....

:mina: What are you doing around that Gavin kid? Grooooooossssssss.
:chinami: Oh, well, he just wouldn't leave me alone so I'm pretending to love him back, because it'll make dumping him just THAT satisfying.
:mina: You're eeeeeeeeeevvvvvviiiiiiiiiillllll. And that's why I like you!
:chinami: Well, yeah!

*both laugh*


also wtf surge of activity, must pay attention to this thread
Re: The Alita Tiala\Namina Minami Fan-Thread (Spoilers 4-2)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

Gender: None specified

Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Posts: 2701

BBdoubleB wrote:
KlemaFan16 wrote:

:chinami: and :mina: would probably be friends. or was this already discussed? *Is new*



I recall bringing it up, don't recall it being discussed. But yeah. Totally BFFs in high school.

like....

:mina: What are you doing around that Gavin kid? Grooooooossssssss.
:chinami: Oh, well, he just wouldn't leave me alone so I'm pretending to love him back, because it'll make dumping him just THAT satisfying.
:mina: You're eeeeeeeeeevvvvvviiiiiiiiiillllll. And that's why I like you!
:chinami: Well, yeah!

*both laugh*


also wtf surge of activity, must pay attention to this thread

Do you know how awesome some sort of manga or whatever a you suggested would be? The GS charcters in a high school setting would be hilarious! And murder wouldn't have to be the main driving point of the story.

You just gave my Inner Fanboy a hit of cocaine, you know that? :ron-jazz:

By "Gavin kid" do you mean Klav or Kris?

And you can thank me for necroing the thread. :redd:
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Page 3 of 8 [ 318 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO