Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 5 of 23[ 888 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

Re: GS4 pairings~~~ (spoilers)Topic%20Title

The girl who's kicking the coke machine

Well, there is that screenshot of Hobo which is a bit... um...

http://www.court-records.net/screenshot ... search.png

(My god even the file name is dodgy XDDD)

Well, it's a crack pairing to think about, at least~!

call me crazy

The random smiling helps. Dx;

Spoiler: Haha name?
LOL PAPASHIPPING

Spoiler: XD
SHE HAS TWO DADDIES

Lives in a box mansion

I don't really like EmaxKyouya too much, but that's probably because I'm not too crazy about Ema herself. I feel kind of guilty since quite a few others do like it. And I also feel my reasoning is shallow ._.;;
The first GS4 pairing I was exposed to after I really accepted it as a worthwhile game (I'm shocked I didn't like it at first to this day) was :odoroki: / :kyouya:
I know, strange. It's probably the embers of my :phoenix: / :edgeworth: love still going, even though the basis for the two are totally different. For some reason, I've always tried to get myself to stop liking it because it wasn't quite as...reputable...as other GS4 pairings, but the more I see it, the more I enjoy it. I feel guilty for shipping this, since I know there's not much chemistry, and Kyouya's pretty solid with Ema. Why do I suddenly care about canon? ;_;
And...
:minuki: / :pearl:
She could pull her out of a hat (get it? Bunny ear-hai---ah, forget it.)

nuuuuu, stoooooop

You shouldn't feel guilty about your pairing preferences. People ship all sorts of different couples, sometimes with long, complicated reasoning and sometimes just because they feel like it that day.

And if you go to Japanese sites Klavier/Apollo is one of the most popular GS4 pairings, so I don't think it's less "reputable" than any other non-canon pairing.
ImageImage

I'm so surprised at how many people ship Pearl/Trucy. I thought almost noone would. It makes me so happy! =D Also, just because something isn't in-game... well, it doesn't mean it couldn't *potentially* be there, does it? If things were a bit different? And that's kinda what fandom's for- tiny AUs and what ifs like that.

And Klavier/Apollo is cute, anyway =P

WTF am i doing with a cravat!?

http://www.court-records.net/arts/odogyaku/og4(b).jpg

this....this.....kinda makes :odoroki:/ :yummy: canon....or was it fanon?

Well, they're drunk. I don't think putting an arm around someone while drunk in something that isn't even 100% canon really makes it canonical game-wise.... maybe a hint, though, or something? *shrug*

e × e = e²

It's called "creators loving to #*&$ with the fans."
ImageImageImageImageImage

call me crazy

I thought that was some sort of "I'm ranting to you know about the crap in my life as I chug down shots..." pose...?

What is my liiiife?!?

Actually, it's the...
Spoiler: 4-1
How on earth could you have outsmarted me; I'm going to search through your pockets to find the secret card we planted on you anyway

...picture. :)

WTF am i doing with a cravat!?

apollos blushing (nothing that looks like hes drunk) and i can see a fanfic being written on this...

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Watatata~! wrote:
I thought that was some sort of "I'm ranting to you know about the crap in my life as I chug down shots..." pose...?

It's this, and is defintely sued more often as a sign of drunkenness in anime.

"Yeeeahhhh... So when that *hic* Gant dude said I should come into his offizzeee.... *hic* I did, you know? Worssstt... *hic* day of my life!"

LOLWHUT.

I have a strange feeling I'm going to absolutely adore :sassy: / :kyouya: .
"Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers." - Stephen Fry.

Scientifically Magical Detective O_o

^Of course ^^ Best paring in all the games!!! XD~<3

:kyouya: / :ema: shipper for life :D

Though when it comes to slashing, kyouya belongs to Odoroki x3

call me crazy

Tinker wrote:
Watatata~! wrote:

It's this, and is defintely sued more often as a sign of drunkenness in anime.

"Yeeeahhhh... So when that *hic* Gant dude said I should come into his offizzeee.... *hic* I did, you know? Worssstt... *hic* day of my life!"

"*hic*....yeaggah....there was some...*hic* banging and noises...and...whoa....whooaheee...*hic*...eeergh, yeah...I don't care...anymore..."

I see wut you did thar.

Cevian wrote:
:chinami: / :garyuu: ?

TONIGHT WE SHIP IN HELL!!!

THIS IS Image

XDD OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME YOU WIN THE INTERNET :B *so easily amused* :gant:

For the greater lulz!

After finishing most of GS4, I have to say my pairing choices have changed slightly since before I actually played the game XD.

I used to ship Akane/Kyouya liek whoa, but now I feel the dynamic has been kinda...blown out of proportion by the fandom xD I still love it, though.

Oh, and I've started to get where all the Takita/Makoto stuff's coming from. It would be the cutest dynamic ever, honestly <3333. The internet needs some fanart, stat xD

Other than that, my pairing choices are reletively the same. I like Odoroki/Kyouya a bit more, because they're...so friendly xD Even though their dynamic isn't full of UST, and they look cute together, if most of the fanart sites are to go by xD I also like pre-GS4 Odoroki/Kirihito and Minuki/Harumi (shush. I've gotten used to the Japanese names all over again xD). But I'm also happy shipping everyone with everyone else xD; (Akane/Naruhodo, Odoroki/Naruhodo, Akane/Minuki, Naruhodo/Kirihito are some of the ships that make me think 'Hey, these guys could be kinda cool together)

Dear god, I really do tend to ramble on this site XD

Superficial Narcissist

Suzuriin wrote:
Oh, and I've started to get where all the Takita/Makoto stuff's coming from. It would be the cutest dynamic ever, honestly <3333. The internet needs some fanart, stat xD

A defendant who "likes girls that need protecting", followed up two cases later by a defendant who is borderline agoraphobic? I find it hard to believe that Takumi didn't set it up on purpose, personally. XD :karate:

nuuuuu, stoooooop

In the first game, all four of the original defendants showed up later in the series ('cept for Lana, she don't count) so I'm hopeful that Takita or Makoto will show up again. If they show up together, all the better 8D
ImageImage

Croik wrote:
In the first game, all four of the original defendants showed up later in the series ('cept for Lana, she don't count) so I'm hopeful that Takita or Makoto will show up again. If they show up together, all the better 8D

Takita better show up again. He was my favorite character.

操纵距离程度的能力

Wish I won't get kicked out because of what I will say...Image

Spoiler: I'm a fangirl-v-
I like the paring of :kyouya: / :odoroki: =_,= 痞子阳光总攻配正太健气总受,我还需要说什么口牙。(<——I can 't say this in English or I would really be kicked out Image)May be I like it just because I saw too many fan arts of it...and most of them are cute and nice.

I have to admit that in GS4 :hobohodo: / :garyuu: also looks...interesting, actually some of my friends like it. However...no Nick you can't do that don't forget you've got your Edgey!Image

I like :minuki: ...so at first I thought :odoroki: / :minuki: would be a good paring then they became bother and sister...that's nice, Takumi. :payne:

You can call me whatever you want:3

Weeeeeee!!!!!

Well, technically :minuki: and :odoroki: is half-brother and sister respective, it's not actually taboo in Japan. My friend even confirmed that there are cases where incest relationships are okay...Yeah, it's completely wrong in our Western laws but it's fine over in Japan...

I would think :odoroki: and :yummy: would be okay in my opinion...

The Law is just a Game...

Klavier and Ema actually seems like something that would happen in the Legal world.
Imagesig by Rhia
My Trial Record, 14-0. I support Klavi & Krissi.

Where there is a law, I'll enforce it!
Where there is a crime, I'll prosecute it!
Where there is a victim, I'll fight for them!

call me crazy

Spoiler: D:
Well Apollo x Trucy IS cute...

Yeah Japan is like, crazy with their incest relationships (particularly older brother, younger sister), especially in anime.

Hoowheee~ They go from left and right with their "OH ONII-CHAN DON'T BE SO ROUGH~~~" to their blatant acts of "Oh this isn't creepy fanservice, THIS WAS BY ACCIDENT, HONESTLY!"

...I need to stop mentally scarring people. If...I get banned I'll understand why.

So if I were to ship the two, really, it would be more of a SiblingShipping than an actual RomanceShipping.

Last edited by Watatata~! on Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uh.....Bruce, Watata, I would reccomend putting that post in Spoiler tags, or else Someone on this forum will go "OMG, SPOILERZ!" or something stupid like that, that person will tell Croik about this, and you might be banned for a week. (Not being rude, just watching out for you)

Four is Death

I KNOW!

Takita/ :takita:

I mean the above poster and Wocky. xD

In justice we trust!

I don't even know why, but I like the :odoroki: / :kyouya: pairing very much. Although it prolly won't ever really happen, I just think this pairing is really cute. I think it's because I just love to imagine Odoroki being very flustered every time Kyouya flirts with him. XD I kinda like :kyouya: / :sassy: as well. I think it's very cute.
Click on Kamila to go to my Sprite Thread!

*awesome site find!* (Okay I have no idea where to post this so I'm posting it here. xD)
So we all know we love ze Gavin art, yesss? Well if you go here you can just check the boxes for which brother, pairing, worksafe, etc. and it'll give you a list of art sites! owo;
http://garyubrothers.hp.infoseek.co.jp/
Unfortunately I can't read Japanese (yet! O<), so I had to use a translator. (I nearly died when it translated Kirihito as "fog person" xDD though I guess I understand because "hito" is one of the like, 20 kanji I know...) Then I couldn't understand the names, so I compared the kanji on the site with the names on the Characters page of C-R...ANYWAY I love it and it is fabulous. :'D
And yes, :odoroki: / :kyouya: for the win. >D *throws glitter of ultimate cute*

操纵距离程度的能力

OMG, you have no idea of what you found............Image

But I like itImageThank you XD
You can call me whatever you want:3

Overruled?

Hm, GS4 pairings? Alright.

Call me old fashioned, but I stay devoted to the Phoenix/Maya pairing, even in GS4. Some people say Nick shunned all his old friends after he lost his badge, but frankly they have no evidence to prove it, and as we learned in the series, evidence means everything in court. The fact that Maya sent Phoenix a truckload of Steel Samurai DVDs when he was in that car accident is proof enough in my eyes that she and him still share a close bond. Otherwise she would had just sent him a get-well card, at the most. I could see Nick and Trucy coming to vist Maya and Pearl regularly on weekends and such as well. Toby Danger did an excellent job writing out ideas like this in fan fic drabbles, they put a smile on my face to read. ./'

As for the new characters, frankly I'm not too much into the Ema/Klavier pairing as most are. Mainly cause I've never understood how girls could find a guy who annoys the hell of them as a love interest. I'm not a girl, so I can't say, but if these two were ever to get into a relationship I doubt it'd last long.

I'm kinda liking the idea of Apollo/Motoko myself, Toby did a nice drabble fic that got me interested in it, and maybe if I play through my rom again I'll be able to like it more.

The Father of Death

Kristoph and Viola. Kristoph and Viola.

I love it so much.

Jection!

Kristoph/Klavier. G-g-gavincest
[insert awkward pause] Aaaah---hem!
Hmm I'm all for :hobohodo:/ :garyuu: cause that's some crazy stuff going on there.

I've yet to play the game but after reading/looking those are the two I like going in. It may be subject to change after I get my grubby little mitts on it.

W-wait! ^ Kristoph and Viola? That is . . . some insanely pretty stuff going on there.

<3

I luff Kyouya/Ema. They seem like they would be perfect, I mean, he's obviously showing SOME affection with his teasing, and how she just tries to shrug them off, being the rockstar perfectionist he is, he would probably pursue the need to have every woman obsess over him, thus subconciously courting Ema, eventually falling for her. And come on, she HAS to give in someday! ^__^

I also luff Apollo/Trucy. He would have to wait, like, five years, but they would be a cute couple. Being a Maya/Feenie supporter, I can easily say that pairings with one indifferent and the other happy-go-lucky seem to fit perfectly.
Spoiler: GS4 SPOILZ!!
I know they'er siblings, but, they could move to a state that allows cousins to marry and pose as cousins? If they found out, that is.

Oh, and Wocky and Matoko (sp?) is win. (Influenced by Croiks fic Well Frogs)

Banner by me, avvi by Vickinator!

Click my signature to read my fanfic!

Is it just me....or does :odoroki: / :kyouya: remind me of :phoenix: / :edgy: strange how it does and I lol at all the incest lovers XD oh and by the way I likes me the shipping of :hobohodo: / :sassy:

True love is forever.

Okay, so pairings I like.
:hobohodo: / :ayame: - Okay, so she doesn't show up in the game, but I saw nothing to indicate that he couldn't at least still be in contact with her and I just haven't found another character who I think fits his character better.
:odoroki: / :doodle: -
Spoiler: possible 4-4 spoiler
Their interaction is just so sweet particularly toward the end. She really needs someone who's strong and patient (like Apollo is with her) and she would be great for him as well. They would make such an adorable couple.

:kyouya: / :sassy: - Klavier's teasing always seemed rather affectionate to me and although Ema certainly seemed to be annoyed by him at times, she did relent once or twice which could indicate that there is more to her outward hostility.
Spoiler: possible 4-3 spoiler
She agrees to work security at Klavier's concert at his request and then he manages to convince her to sing the lyrics to his song on the stand despite the fact that such a thing would be rather embarrassing.

I could definitely see them really growing on each other. Besides, they would be adorable together.
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Heheh, you think on the same lines I do. I thought Apollo/Vera would be quite cute, and I kind of like Klavier/Ema, but not too much. =B

Duuuude. Guys. How can you forget Daryan/Klavier? If any, that has got to be my favorite slash pairing. XBBB

Mia_Fey wrote:
:odoroki: / :doodle: -
Spoiler: possible 4-4 spoiler
Their interaction is just so sweet particularly toward the end. She really needs someone who's strong and patient (like Apollo is with her) and she would be great for him as well. They would make such an adorable couple.

:kyouya: / :sassy: - Klavier's teasing always seemed rather affectionate to me and although Ema certainly seemed to be annoyed by him at times, she did relent once or twice which could indicate that there is more to her outward hostility.
Spoiler: possible 4-3 spoiler
She agrees to work security at Klavier's concert at his request and then he manages to convince her to sing the lyrics to his song on the stand despite the fact that such a thing would be rather embarrassing.

I could definitely see them really growing on each other. Besides, they would be adorable together.

OtakuHat Data

hmm pairings...I was soo going for :minuki: / :odoroki:
Spoiler:
Until i found out they are half sibs..wtf man :beef:
So i think either :minuki: / :kyouya: or :scientific: / :kyouya: If possible maybe pearls/apollo just for the heck of it xDD and for the evil couple ...my gawd they are perfect aren't they.. :chinami: / :garyuu: lol i can see them plotting Wright's death -.-;;
:larry: aww i guess we don't know if he ever got a girl =T

<3

OtakuHat wrote:
hmm pairings...I was soo going for :minuki: / :odoroki:
Spoiler:
Until i found out they are half sibs..wtf man :beef:
So i think either :minuki: / :kyouya: or :scientific: / :kyouya: If possible maybe pearls/apollo just for the heck of it xDD and for the evil couple ...my gawd they are perfect aren't they.. :chinami: / :garyuu: lol i can see them plotting Wright's death -.-;;
:larry: aww i guess we don't know if he ever got a girl =T

:O THE REVENGE OF THE AWKWARD HAIR!!!!

Banner by me, avvi by Vickinator!

Click my signature to read my fanfic!

I like to support the most possible pairing to be canon. So... there isn't much in AJ, except for :kyouya: / :yummy:

Or maybe even :odoroki: / :draw:
Page 5 of 23 [ 888 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)