What song is stuck in YOUR head?

General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
Post Reply
folizzle_!
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Custom Title: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Location: in ur pants LOLZ!!!11 nah, for serious, the UK.
Contact:

What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by folizzle_! »

I currently have Lexington (Joey Pea Pot With A Monkey Face) by Chiodos in my head.
What about you guys?
Image Image
:radio: Avatar/Gumshoe banner by me; awesome Professor Layton banner by Nadindi. CLICK ON IT.
Visit my deviantART, you foolishly foolish fools!
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Perrydotto »

Sadly, YMCA by the Village People.
Curse you, Elite Beat Agents! Curse you so much!
neoswordmaster
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1334
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by neoswordmaster »

Last night while "brainstorming" fanfic ideas, the Cardcaptor Sakura opening theme got into my head.
denerop
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Custom Title: 'One who should not exist..'
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by denerop »

At the moment, the samurai always wins from pw tmp.
Image
KrazyKaro
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1246
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by KrazyKaro »

My chemical Romance - I'm not okay.

But you really need to listen to me!
Because i'm telling the thruth!
I'm okay! Trust me!

I'm NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear i say this to my dad when i come home from school everyday,
Image
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
RoundedEdge
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Fangirl
Location: Under your porch, because I love you
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by RoundedEdge »

I'm not sure where this came from, because I haven't heard the whole song or anything, but I have Poker Face stuck in my head. Like, Lady Gaga *shudders*

Also, interesting tidbit: The technical term for having a song stuck in your head is having 'earworm'. Try telling your friends you have earworm next time you have a song stuck in your head, and look at their reactions.
P!ATD
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by P!ATD »

KrazyKaro wrote:My chemical Romance - I'm not okay.

But you really need to listen to me!
Because i'm telling the thruth!
I'm okay! Trust me!

I'm NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear i say this to my dad when i come home from school everyday,

My Chemical Romance. :bellboy: They were my obsession before Panic! At The Disco and PW.

Anyway, I've Lady Gaga's Just Dance stuck in my head, but it's my own fault, since I was playing it on the guitar a few minutes ago. :will:
Image
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Duclis »

"Word Up!" by Cameo

I was reading about the cover version and now it's there. :/
AoN
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Custom Title: Audere est facere.
Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by AoN »

Two Christmas songs are stuck in my head now:

Christmas in our Hearts - Jose Mari Chan
Pasko Na! (Translation: It's Christmas!) - Bukas Palad
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
Tacas
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 pm
Custom Title: The one and only
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Tacas »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuU3tXSyfKc

This one :/ Since yesterday. :payne:
Image
xylophone220
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4782
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
Location: London, England

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by xylophone220 »

This.

I had it stuck in my head for ages, then got rid of it- then made the tragic mistake of grabbing the instrumental and it all started up again, even worse.
The dance is bloody ludicrous, but hell.
Image
P!ATD
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by P!ATD »

Ignorance by Paramore. I love the song, but when it's stuck in your head for oh, about ten hours, it turns crap. :edgeworth:
Image
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Duclis »

The Super Mario Bros. remix of "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. o__0
Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Electroboy »

The unused song from AA.
Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
nekonohime
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2276
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by nekonohime »

The entire Parappa The Rapper soundtrack
LySs
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
Custom Title: Fabu♥
Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by LySs »

"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga

Those goddamn catchy lyrics of hers.
ImageImage
Yaragorm
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4993
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Location: CA

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Yaragorm »

Spoiler: Spirit Tracks spoilers
The song Zelda sings at the end.
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Catgrenade
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1587
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm
Custom Title: ...

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Catgrenade »

nekonohime wrote:The entire Parappa The Rapper soundtrack


Car sooooooooooong.
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Zeronos
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:40 pm
Custom Title: My body is ready.
Location: Tennessee, unfortunately.
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Zeronos »

Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle
"Freedom without socialism is privilege and injustice while socialism without freedom is slavery and brutality." - Mikhail Bakunin
silentxfilmstar
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
Location: Beaverditch

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by silentxfilmstar »

LySs wrote:"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga

Those goddamn catchy lyrics of hers.

Good gravy Marie, I know what you mean. That song has been stuck in my head for the past 2 or 3 days. It's finally out of my head...for now.

Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.
Image
xylophone220
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4782
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
Location: London, England

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by xylophone220 »

silentxfilmstar wrote:Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.

...So do I.

It's... not quite the same just listening to it without watching the video...
Image
KrazyKaro
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1246
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by KrazyKaro »

Sugar we're going down - Fall out boy.
Well the chorus plus this line.
Isn't it messed up how much i want to be him.
Kinda singin thanks fr the memories aswell.
Image
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
Marche Tobaye
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
Location: Sweden

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Marche Tobaye »

This.

Not exactly a song, but it certainly qualifies.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Electroboy »

Minor Circuit Theme (I think) from Punchout!! on Wii.
Kinda suits my mood.
Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
Yaragorm
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4993
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Location: CA

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Yaragorm »

Many HeartGold/SoulSilver songs have been stuck in my head.

But this one keeps popping up like every few minutes...
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
silentxfilmstar
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
Location: Beaverditch

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by silentxfilmstar »

xylophone220 wrote:
silentxfilmstar wrote:Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.

...So do I.

It's... not quite the same just listening to it without watching the video...

I know what you mean hehe :D I can't stop dancing it either XD
Image
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Duclis »

"Our Truth" by Lacuna Coil

Not that I'm complaining, I like that song. >__>
P!ATD
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by P!ATD »

I've Shakin' Steven's 'Merry Christmas Everyone' stuck in my head now. XD
Last edited by P!ATD on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
Yaragorm
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4993
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Location: CA

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Yaragorm »

This song now.

But I want it to stay in my head forever.
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
P!ATD
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by P!ATD »

Now I've got Moondance by Van Morrison stuck in my head. :hobohodo: Great song.
Image
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
mainframe004
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:59 am
Custom Title: The Not-So-Metaphorical Poet
Location: The Philippines
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by mainframe004 »

DragonForce - Valley of the Damned

Their fans today are mostly comprised of people addicted to Through the Fire and Flames. They seem to have no respect for DragonForce's roots. v_v
Image

Self-made signature. ^_^

inb4 For those who may think otherwise, I'm a guy.
Yaragorm
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4993
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Location: CA

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Yaragorm »

Several Low Tide's Day carols are in my head now.
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Check My Brain is on repeat until I play one of my new CDs, which is distressing since the new Alice In Chains album is made of boring and rubbish.
Image
KrazyKaro
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1246
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by KrazyKaro »

Without me - eminem.
That and this line from a diffrent song.
"Isn't it messed up how much i want to be him."
When I'm doing my comic that line always pops up. Kinda reminds me of Karoline
Image
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
LySs
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
Custom Title: Fabu♥
Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by LySs »

Now I have "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha stuck in my head

and I fucking HATE that song.

Remember kids, just because a song is catchy, doesn't always mean it's good.
ImageImage
Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Electroboy »

I was wrong in my last post, it was Minor Circuit Title Bout. Sigh.
Now, though, O^2 from Kirby 64.
Last edited by Electroboy on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
Finnemore
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
Location: England

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Finnemore »

P!ATD wrote:My Chemical Romance. :bellboy: They were my obsession before Panic! At The Disco and PW.

Anyway, I've Lady Gaga's Just Dance stuck in my head, but it's my own fault, since I was playing it on the guitar a few minutes ago. :will:


I love you. I really do.

Anyhoo, Save It For The Bedroom by YouMeAtSix.

SO AMAZING LIVE. <3
Image
☀ art by blue ☀
Loppy
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:51 am
Custom Title: Jeff Davis
Location: Planet Earth

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Loppy »

THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG SOUNDTRACK BAWWWW

God I love Zero Two's theme <3
nope.avi
edgeygavin
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Custom Title: Fancy a cuppa?
Location: UK, unless I'm in France.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by edgeygavin »

It desn't matter how many other songs I listen too. It will always be this annoying, yet catchy song...
Image
^Click for link!
nekonohime
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2276
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by nekonohime »

The Cutey Honey theme. Once you hear this it will never leave. Seriously.
Post Reply