Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 39 of 50[ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 50  Next

Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title

[Words]

I don't really like Yuri either. Call me old-fashioned, I don't care.
As for Femme's post, you're partially right, one of the reasons why I don't like yaoi is because I see no possible reason why Capcom would intentionally make the main characters un-straight (Armstrong is different, it was kind of just ofr the lolz), but the main point is that I just can't stand yaoi. That's just me.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Yeah, I don't like Yaoi or Yuri either, although I know that I need to be more open-minded, and yet....

Femme Fatale wrote:
Hahex wrote:
Say no to Yaoi

That's really really general. If the thought of ANY boys liking other boys make you squick then something's strange. I can understand not supporting them, being neutral, disliking some pairings, but absolutely hating all yaoi? I just don't understand this mass hatred for any evidence of boy love. I know many (straight) girls who enjoy really soft-core girls love.

Well the thing is, boys work differently than girls. You girls may be fine with yuri and all, but in general, straight men fear male homosexuality like the plague.... :beef:

This is probably because some men perceive it as a threat to their masculinity and instinctively don't want to be as feminine as gay people are often portrayed to be so they avoid it...

I'm no expert on the human mind, this is just what I think... :udgy:
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Ok, that's far enough off topic for now. If you guys want to continue your Iris/Dahlia debate please take it to PM or craft a thread of your own.

This is also not the place to debate the merits of yaoi, or equating it to real homosexuality etc.
ImageImage

Hmm. I think my pairing views come back to why I'm always teased for being a "fence-sitting libra" haha. I'm pretty much willing to read or enjoy anything if it's drawn or written well enough. :) Even if it's a crazy crack pairing, it'll give me a laugh which I can appreciate in and of itself.

Although that doesn't mean I'm super jive with pedophilic, necrophilic or bestiality "pairings"; I do prefer staying the realm of legal, alive and human XD (Not to say a good ol' Gourdy fic or hilarious joke drawing of Charley (the plant)/ Bill (the cactus) hasn't given me a smile ~)

BUT. To stay on topic, if I had to choose one I find strange (or I suppose a better way to phrase it would be "when I see it on the kink meme, I scroll past instead of reading it anyway like most things I do on there") it would probably be Daryan/Ema?

Croik wrote:
I'll add to my list Wocky/Alita, because I've seen fluffy fanart of them together and it makes my brain hurt a little. Though I will admit, I'd like to write a fic eventually where Wocky tries to get her to sleep with him (since they're ~engaged~) but she's too afraid the stress on his heart will kill him in the middle of it, lol!

Also it'd be a crime if I didn't mention this sounds like it could be absolutely beautiful, Croik. Can you imagine if Wocky paused for some reason, only to have Alita mentally (or I suppose all around) freak the hell out because she's terror stricken she set off his heart? Oh MAN XD I truly apologize for the slightly off topic reply, but your idea really did give me a chuckle. :)

I feel violated... and crispy...

:edgeworth: / :franny: : Even though they're not blood related, they were raised as siblings. She even CALLS him her brother. That is just so, so squicky to me. I can't get over it. Being psychologically siblings is perhaps even worse than being blood siblings and not knowing it. It's just.... incest is gross. >_<

:franny: / :adrian: : Nothing against the lesbian aspect of it, I just don't see the characters as being good for each other. Adrian is co-dependent, and Franziska has a compulsive need to be in control and perfect all the time. This just sounds like a destructive, unhealthy mess waiting to happen.
I know who Apollo's real father is, and I have evidence...
Spriters needed for fanmade GS5! It's gonna be BIG!

The cape is self-fluttering

pleadingeyes wrote:
:franny: / :adrian: : Nothing against the lesbian aspect of it, I just don't see the characters as being good for each other. Adrian is co-dependent

No, she's not.

But if you meant in 2-4, I'm inclined to agree.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Just a random passerby

OK, Klavier/Apollo is starting to annoy me to an extent. It annoys me more than Phoenix/Edgeworth, which I also don't care for. But at least Wrighto/Worthy has some backstory with the class trial. Apollo/Glimmerous Fop barely know each other. But it probably has more to do with Apollo being one of my favorites while Klavier just annoys me.

Painting by Denerop

First of all, I hate all homosexual pairings. I'm not being discriminatory, I actually support homosexual relationships, but IN REAL LIFE. Made-up-of-nowhere fictional homosexual pairings disgust me totally.

:phoenix: x :edgeworth: - Is close to be the first. They always do the same. The two male rivals end up being a couple. Same happened in Sonic, Death Note and Pokemon.

:adrian: x :franny: - Just because Adrian has a psychological patology that makes her depend on people doesn't mean she's in love with them.
And any other homosexual pairing that I can't remember right now.

Then, other pairings that I completely hate:
:phoenix: x :maya: : Their relationship is WAY FAR from sexual love. They are almost family to me, being :phoenix: a sort of uncle. Also, the age difference is very big: both actual and mental.

:pearl: x ANYONE : HELLO?? PEDO!!

And also all the pairings where the two characters UTTERLY HATE EACH OTHER. Not like :kyouya: x :yummy: that is one of my favs, because it's so obvious that Ema has a crush on Klavier. But pairings like :karma: x :gregory: or :garyuu: x :hobohodo: are completely BASELESS and impossible (apart from being homosexual).

Well this is my opinion, shoot me if you can. Should I warn you, I'm the fastest gun in the wild west :jake: .
Awesome siggy by Auraion

c:

Okay, here I go:

Yaoi
:phoenix: / :edgeworth: Sorry. I know this pairing is insanely popular, but I can't stand it. Maybe it's just because I don't like yaoi in general, or that I don't like Edgeworth. Nope, don't like him one bit. Shoot me.

Yuri
:franny: / :adrian: Um, to all the supporters of this out there...did you forget how Franziska completely took advantage of Adrian's co-dependancy to get her guilty verdict? Don't get me wrong, I love Franzy, but what she did was very manipulative, and it sure as hell wasn't love.

Heterosexual
:odoroki: / :minuki: I just can't support
Spoiler: AJ
incest
Same with other pairings of the kind. Plus, the age difference is...eight years, isn't it?

:maya: / :phoenix: The age difference really gets me on this one too, even though it wouldn't be as big of an issue in AJ since she would be so much older. But still, I don't think either really look at the other as a potential love interest. What is it with people pairing the protagonist with their significantly younger assistant?

:larry: / :maya: Maya deserves better. So, so much better. Like Redd White or something. Seriously.

:ayame: / :phoenix: Too sappy. Plus Iris is a whiny Sue who needs to GTFO.

:kyouya: / :yummy: We're not in second grade anymore. Hate =/= hidden crush.

I'll probably think of more later, but whether I will overcome my enough of my laziness to add them is not certain.

Jeff Davis

as long as its not incest, bestiality, pedophilia, other not legal junk, I'm actually fairly tolerant to PW pairings... You know as long as they aren't BAM! having sex or make outs. I'm more into emotional relationships anyway. I tend to dislike most of the out of the ordinary ones, though the ones I don't dislike I really like. xD
nope.avi

Objection! that testimony is FLAWLESS!

I REALLY hate.........

Matt and :shoe: Shoe is to cute to belong to a criminal

:igarashi: and :maggy: (When shes a waitress) *shivers*

:will: and :adrian: I mean Adrians alright and Will is kind but just look of their wedding photos :P

:lana: and :damon: EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all

Thanks for Reading xx :D
.:.:Phoenix Wright:.:.

.:.:Trucy Wright:.:.

.:.:Apollo Justice:.:.

.:.:Ema Skye:.:.

.:.:Klavier Gavin:.:.

.:.:Kristoph Gavin:.:.

:edgeworth: / :phoenix: -I like the fact that they've got such a great relationship without having to be a proper couple.

:odoroki: / :minuki: -If you've played AJ, it should be fairly obvious why I hate this pairing.

:karma: / :gregory: -All I can say on this pairing-WTF?

:edgeworth: / :franny: -My least favourite PW pairing. Even though they aren't biologically related, they're still brother and sister, they say it themselves. So I think it'd just be disgusting if they started dating.
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

Jeff Davis

oh hahaha, ApolloJusticeWarrior, you dislike one of my favorite PW pairs. xD I love Will/Adrian. OTL I have to admit that Gant/Lana's kind of cute in a "wtf" way, too...

and what, Shoe/Matt. What. What.

and yeah P!ATD your list sounds about right :p I mean...lol von Karma/Gregory?
nope.avi

:phoenix: / :edgeworth: : Self explanatory.
:adrian: / :franny: : I don´t even know why people even think about this pairing...
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!

弁護士と検事 ♥ ナルミツ ♥ 成歩堂 X 御剣

1. :garyuu: / :hobohodo:
2. :godot: / :edgeworth:
3. :edgeworth: / :franny:
ImageImageImage

Image Image Image

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

:phoenix: / :edgeworth: Even I don't like it. How did someone get this idea?
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

[Words]

Dimbo wrote:
:adrian: / :franny: : I don´t even know why people even think about this pairing...

Although I don't like this pairing, it does remind me of a pairing I like from an entirely different series.
Adrian seems to hate guys, or at least finds Matt and Juan despicable. Plus, she was really attached to Celeste. I suppose that it's for these reasons that people assume Adrian is a lesbian. Plus, she became very dependant of Franziska during 2-4, so I suppose that it is reasonable for one to think that Adrian might like Franziska.
As for the Franziska thing...I can sort of see where they're coming from. Except for a questionable relationship with Edgeworth, Franziska seems to hate every other guy in the AA series, which is why some might think she doesn't like guys. But the main reason why is probably because Franziska LOVES control, and she'd have plenty of it with Adrian.

As for Phoenix/Edgeworth, one word: Fangirls. Lol, but seriously now, this series is very ambiguous, I suppose that depending on your mindset some things might stand out for you that don't for others. I've always thought that Edgeworth and Phoenix were just old friends, and probably good friends by th end of T&T, thus I've never seen any sign of there being any Phoenix/Edgeworth suggestions, hell, I'm not even sure why they think Nick's gay. On the other hand, I'm sure a P/E supporter could probably find several instances which they consider to be pro-Phoenix/Edgeworth, and it wouldn't be that I forgot about this instance or that I never saw it, it'd just be that I didn't think of it the same way they did. It's all really about interpretation.

Lots of pairings have some backing behind them, some of it might just be a bit harder to find than others.

The cape is self-fluttering

justis76 wrote:
Adrian seems to hate guys, or at least finds Matt and Juan despicable.

Pretty sure it's the latter. She seems to find Phoenix and Edgeworth okay by the end of 2-4, and refers to Will Powers as a nice man. (Well, she also added that it was all he ever would be, and that society doesn't care about nice people, but that was more in reference to her own pain over the Celeste stuff)

There is that brief episode of codependency that happens with Franziska, but I never saw it as any kind of basis for the pairing. But then, there is that part where Franziska teaches Adrian to use a whip, so who knows :payne:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Lol. I can see Uranus.

Location: Lost in the deepest part of my church. (That place is a laberynth!)

im sick of the PhoenixXIris pairing!

its just unoriginal! :shoe:
awesome sig by Ptapcc!
Deviantart!

Ugh. Lawyers.

JusticeForNoms wrote:
im sick of the PhoenixXIris pairing!

its just unoriginal! :shoe:

I like your reasoning 8D~~
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

:)

I don't like Phoenix/Iris as much as I used to.
Still okay with it though.

Kayworth Supporter

:edgeworth: x :phoenix:
:odoroki: x :minuki:
Come on,
Spoiler: 4-4 Mass Spoilers
There Brother and Sister for god sake!

:franny: x :adrian:

c:

HEIYU wrote:

:beef:

I'm confused.

弁護士と検事 ♥ ナルミツ ♥ 成歩堂 X 御剣

Franziska's Whip wrote:
HEIYU wrote:

:beef:

I'm confused.

Why are you confused?

As for more pairings I dislike...

1. :godot: / :phoenix:
2. :phoenix: / :maya:
3. :hobohodo: / :odoroki:
ImageImageImage

Image Image Image

Oh snap! I do not hear such a truth...?!

Personally the only pairings I really dislike are Apollo/Klavier (I can see it one-sided from Klavier, but I just can't see Apollo thinking of Klavier in any romantic way) and Klaviema. Klaviema... just... ew. I mean... she hates him. He flirts with her, but he flirts with everyone.

Im the defense and I can see PSYCHOLOCKS

:phoenix: / :maya: - Call me crazy, but all I can see them in is a brother/sister relationship.
:edgeworth: / :franny: - It's basically incest, and I just can't support that. :\ Hell, she even calls the guy 'brother'.
:odoroki: / :kyouya: - I just can't see it happening.
:kyouya: / :yummy: - I'm waiting for the day she reports the dude for sexual harassment to spite him. Come on, guys, we're not in 4th grade anymore.
:garyuu: / :hobohodo:
Spoiler: 4-4
I don't think Phoenix would do the guy who he pretty much knew was responsible for his disbarral. 8|

:odoroki: / :minuki:
Incest. Urgh.

:phoenix: / :ayame: - Way too sappy. I might be a sucker(hurrhurr) for sap, fluff, romance, and all that junk, but, yeah 8| I just hate Iris as a character in general. And yes, before you ask, I am one of those biased obsessive P/E shippers. Don't remind me.
:edgeworth: / :maya: - No, just no.
:hobohodo: / :odoroki: - This pairing makes Phoenix look like a pedophile. Come on, Apollo looks like he's friggin' twelve.
:kyouya: / :garyuu: lolol
:gregory: / :karma: The mental image of this is why I check my closet every night. :c

Edit- A few more.
:pearl: / :minuki: - They've never met in canon, and other than the fact that 'lesbians are hot' and them being the same age, I don't see why people support then. Then again, anyone who is/would be hot together is paired.

:hobohodo: / Thalassa - I'll admit, I can see why people support it, and I can see a ship hinted in the end of of 4-4, but it isn't my cup of tea.

:lana: / :ayame: - I have no idea where this came from and I have no intention of finding out.

:will: / :adrian: - It's cute, but she'd get crushed. Literally.

:franny: / :maya: - Again, cute, but not my cup of tea.

:eh?: / :edgeworth: - I can see the guy love vibes people get, but this pairing just squicks me. A lot. Any pairing with Gumshoe squicks me. :'c gumshoesexdonowant.

:hobohodo: / :minuki: - WUT.

:gant: / :lana: - Even with something as awesome as raeptiem!Gant, I just can't see the actual ship happening. She hates him. A lot.

Last edited by Biohazard on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Oh snap! I do not hear such a truth...?!

BiohazardKat wrote:
I'm waiting for the day she reports the dude for sexual harassment to spite him. Come on, guys, we're not in 4th grade anymore.

You just won an internet.

Tinka wrote:
BiohazardKat wrote:
I'm waiting for the day she reports the dude for sexual harassment to spite him. Come on, guys, we're not in 4th grade anymore.

This. XD

(...somebody needs to write this now O_O)

Duclis wrote:
BiohazardKat wrote:

This. XD

Agreed.
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

I would of already if I wouldn't completely murder and overexaggerate(sp?) their characters. :'(

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

It is so good to hear someone say that! I mean, come on, Ema's a smart, feisty, independent character. There's no way she'd date someone who pissed her off as much as Klavier does.

I dislike FeenRis too- it just seems TOO sweet.
Spoiler:
Sure, he had a kind of puppy love for Iris when he thought she was Dahlia, but I think they'd both have matured out of that. Besides, I do so much prefer Iris/Lana

Click on Janice for graphics ^^

c:

HEIYU wrote:
Why are you confused?

Confused was the wrong word, I suppose. I dunno, in all of the crazy pairings that I've heard of, that one just really...perturbs me for some reason. I understand completely why you dislike it. And no, I hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it.

I thought of some more:

:odoroki: / :kyouya: Once again, not a big yaoi fan. And yes, Klavier did make that remark when they first met, but I don't think he meant it seriously. As someone before said about it, I just can't see it happening.

:shoe: / :matt: This pairing has so many things wrong with it there isn't enough paper in the world to write it all down. Really, pairing Shoe with anyone is just gross.

:damon: / :lana: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lana hates his guts.

Anyone / :hotti: GO. AWAY.

Duclis wrote:
Tinka wrote:
BiohazardKat wrote:

This. XD

I would love to write that, as I am and Ace Klema Hater.
Perhaps I'll find time for that his weekend :sawit:
Valentines Day Avatar by me, Signature by Vickinator

Shut up woman, get on my horse

:phoenix: / :edgeworth: I see them as rivals and friends, nothing more.
:garyuu: / :kyouya: Just... no.
:godot: / :phoenix: Why would anyone put these two together? It doesn't make any sense.

弁護士と検事 ♥ ナルミツ ♥ 成歩堂 X 御剣

Franziska's Whip wrote:
HEIYU wrote:
Why are you confused?

Confused was the wrong word, I suppose. I dunno, in all of the crazy pairings that I've heard of, that one just really...perturbs me for some reason. I understand completely why you dislike it. And no, I hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it.

Yes, it is quite a crazy pairing. I absolutely hate :godot: / :edgeworth:.

Actually, I hate a lot of pairings so I'll just list more.

1. :edgeworth: / :lana:
2. :edgeworth: / :youngmia:
3. :phoenix: / :ayame:
4. :phoenix: / :mia:
5. :phoenix: / :kyouya:
6. :kyouya: / :odoroki:
7. :larry: / :franny:
8. :edgeworth: / :maya:
9. :garyuu: / :kyouya:
10. :edgeworth: / :ema:
ImageImageImage

Image Image Image

My turn to bore you with a completely long list of pairings. I've browsed every corner of FF.Net and CR Testimony, so I know my stuff.

Spoiler: Warning- Over 20 Hated Pairings
1. :phoenix: x :maya: Do I need to say anything about this? Maya is a horrible, horrible character. She would only suit Sal Manella.
2. :edgeworth: x :maya: As above.
3. :franny: x :maya: That fanfic Law Chaos or whatever it's called proves this pairing should never exist.
4. :phoenix: x :godot: No...
5. :edgeworth: x :godot: No.
6. :lana: x :damon: What is with you people for thinking of this pairing? He's blackmailing her! It's not like he kidnapped Lana and she suffered from Stockholm syndrome.
7. :phoenix: x :eh?: Another pairing that shouldn't exist.
8. :phoenix: x :chinami: Ergh....
9. :lana: x :jake: Lana is one of those characters who won't have a relationship with a canon character.
10. :edgeworth: x :franny: They were raised as brother and sister. It's practically incest.
11. :hobohodo: x :odoroki: No. Just no. They have too many differences.
12. :gregory: x :karma: Why would this pairing even exist anyway? It doesn't make sense! They are rivals and they are both dead!
13. :phoenix: x :garyuu: Would you take someone who got you disbarred as a lover?
14. :phoenix: x :payne: I have seen this before on FF.net and it scarred me for life.
15. :Phoenix/DeKiller: It's been a long time since I've seen this but it doesn't work.
16. Edgeworth/Oldbag: No.
17. Phoenix/Oldbag: This was implied in...a comic I think. It was horrible though- such an evil pairing.
18. Phoenix/Thalassa: It has no meaning and wouldn't work because it would be like a forced pairing plus I doubt Thalassa has had much time to grieve over Zak's death.
19. :odoroki: x :kyouya:: It does not work! This is just as worse as Klaviema.
20. Ema/Klavier: There is no point in arguing about this one as I could list literally 10 pages worth of arguments about why this pairing isn't acceptable.

And finally, the dreaded pairing

21. Phoenix/Iris: Iris is a the AA version of a Mary Sue without super powers :karma:.

I could list more but I don't think there is many to go on. I could talk about some GK pairings but since practically no one has played the game, I'll save that those till later.

Here goes
:minuki: \ anyone. No Machi, no Klavier, noone.
:phoenix: \ :chinami: Just blargh
:phoenix: \ :edgeworth: say no to yaoi
:odoroki: \ :kyouya: oh come on... It shouldn't even exist
:maya: \ :franny: as above
:larry: \ :franny: as two above
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

HEY GUIZE. I got some more.

:phoenix: / :godot: WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

:edgeworth: / :javado: - See above.

:matt: / :juan: - This pairing makes no sense. At all. And don't say hate sex, that doesn't exist in my world. That's one of my rules.

:eh?: / :godot: - I have read a fic about this before. It scarred me for life. Not the fic itself, but the pairing. D;

:phoenix: / :kyouya: - Yeah. . .

:larry: / :franny: - I can't think of anything witty to say, so here's a random emote- >:C

:phoenix: / :mia: - Boobs of mass destruction.

:edgeworth: / :ema: - Edgeworth can break those cuffs.

:grossburg: / :redd: - D8

:yuusaku: / Luke- .. :c

Any Character / An OC - Kill it with fire.

:)

BiohazardKat wrote:

I loled.
Iris should be reported for sexual harassment too.

I don't dislike or hate any pair. But these's are couple I only like in a platonic way.

:franny: / :edgeworth: like it but prefere it as a sibling bond.
:kyouya: / :odoroki: I can image Klavier wanting to be best mates with Apollo, but nothing more. Read some hot/cute fics along with some pwetty pics, but I prefer them as buddies.
:grossburg: / :igarashi: In the old retirement talking about seeds and the fresh scent of lemons.

Apart from that, I welcome anything.

Just a random passerby

Misty/Grossburg and Mia/Grossberg. For the same reason,
Spoiler: 1-2 1-4
because he gave the information to Redd White that caused Misty to leave Kurain Village.
Also, it involves Grossberg.

Mia/Kudo DO. NOT. WANT. EVER.

Mia/Robert Hammond. Because
Spoiler: DL-6
Hammond's selfishness was one of the reasons that led to Misty's disappearance.
Also, Robert Hammond is an asshole, much like Zak Gramarye is a jerk.

Edgeworth/Manfred. Everybody should know why.

Edgeworth/Gant. See above

Edgeworth/Payne. The thought of this pair makes me sick.
Page 39 of 50 [ 1993 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 50  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby