Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 3 of 5[ 166 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Edgeworth and Franziska's relationshipTopic%20Title

Well, for me, part of the reason why their relationship intrigues me so much is that both of them usually have misunderstood personalities, and they find it difficult to relate to other people, but when it comes to each other, they are very comfortable opening up and being vulnerable, as if no one else can understand them in quite the same way. Those are my thoughts in a nutshell, I could ramble on for much longer but I don't feel like it right now. XD

Croik wrote:
Edgeworth called on Franziska because he needed a prosecutor so willing to face in him court that they would not blab his background all over the place. Franziska was perfect for that - it didn't have to have anything to do with her skill as a prosecutor.

More importantly, like Edgeworth says at the end of that first day of court, all he wanted was to draw the trial out so that Phoenix would have the chance to take over later. If he really thought of Franziska as an equal (maybe even a threat) asking her to take the case would put his plans and Iris in jeopardy.

I think Edgeworth picked Franziska because not only was she convenient (and fanservicey) but because he knew there was no chance of her getting the better of him. By T&T she's grown a lot but she's still not Edgeworth-good.

Well, I'd like to think that he thought Franziska had to be skilled enough to help him prolong the trial. If he knew that her skills were far below his, the charade would have ended too quickly and it wouldn't have been convincing enough to extend the trial. The only difference maybe was that, like theufw said, he knew that the truth and justice was on his side, but like we learned from the AA games, winning isn't everything. I agree, Franziska might not be on par with Edgeworth in terms of skills, but it doesn't mean that he can't respect her and view her on the same level as a prosecutor. i.e. he doesn't have to see her as second-rate even though she still can't beat him.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Aevitas wrote:
Well, I'd like to think that he thought Franziska had to be skilled enough to help him prolong the trial. If he knew that her skills were far below his, the charade would have ended too quickly and it wouldn't have been convincing enough to extend the trial.

But if the charade ended quickly with Edgeworth on top than he would have won the case! That would have been even better than drawing it out long enough for Phoenix. :edgy: The goal was to get Iris acquitted, not stall the trial like it was in 2-4.

I'm sure Edgeworth doesn't think of Franziska as second rate, but he had to have been perfectly confident that he could beat her, otherwise there's no point in picking her. Teaching Franziska a lesson about truth (which didn't really happen as a result of them facing each other anyway) was not more important than saving Iris' life.
ImageImage

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Aevitas wrote:
Well, for me, part of the reason why their relationship intrigues me so much is that both of them usually have misunderstood personalities, and they find it difficult to relate to other people, but when it comes to each other, they are very comfortable opening up and being vulnerable, as if no one else can understand them in quite the same way. Those are my thoughts in a nutshell, I could ramble on for much longer but I don't feel like it right now. XD

This.

I think this shows exactly what I feel when I view F/E. At the end of JFA to me it seemed as though they had some hidden secret that they wouldn't tell us the view. It was just so complex and intriguing that I liked it. We don't know their history like we do for P/E. We're not told about their time together like F/A. Their relationship is a complete mystery but we know that HAVE some kind of relationship. Personally, I think that Miles strongest bond with any female is Franziska, and vice versa for her. That's why I'm attracting to the pairing.
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~

Miles Edgeworth + Franziska von Karma!!

I'm a Edgeworth/Franziska shipper (the amount of fanfics my mind churns up about them drives me crazy!) but I have the exact same dilemma - I don't know WHY I ship them together but as said before, they just work.

I think the moment that I really obsessively started to ship them is after the end of JFA when they were at the airport. It just showed how they're so vulnerable they were/are but no one other than each other will probably ever see it. They're two social outcasts and they just fit together in a way that's so weird, it works.

As for the incest/brother-sister relationship, I have no qualms about it because I can imagine Edgeworth being all brotherly and kind (not in front of Manfred. HELL NO) towards Franziska. And even if she throws a fit and hates him, they'll always be really close because they're going through the same things together. I always link it back to my own relationship with my brother. Yes, we throw MASSIVE fights and we pick on each other for the TINIEST things but, at the end of the day, he's always going to be there for me and I can see Miles doing that with Franziska (only on a slightly larger, very twisted level...O.O)

Plus, I just can't see Miles with anyone else. AND I'M A STRAIGHT GIRL! (*shock horror*). His strongest relationship, based on who he seems the most fixated about caring for, is Franziska. I just honestly think their relationship with anyone else needs a hell of a lot of fan made interpretations as opposed to them being together.

BTW. What's wrong with Klema??
LMAO. Just...LMAO

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ladyalyssialassaria
My fanfiction page! :3 That's not the half of them ^_^

Couples I support

Miles + Franziska

I just have one thing to say! I totally agree with you, TOTALLY!

That and if you want a sure fire way to cure your aversion to pseudo-incest, watch ANY Korean Drama. Worked a treat for me :3
:edgy: + :franny: = <3 (L) Love
LMAO. Just...LMAO

Couples I support

Miles + Franziska

I see them only as siblings, their relationships are just too awesome for ending up as another boring couple! =))

My opinion is that not really matter how really was Edgeworth close to von Karma family, for Franziska it was very important seeing Miles as part of the family. Because he was probably the only one, who perceived her as she was, when everybody seen her as her genius father's follower and had extremely high hopes on her. It's necessary, for a little kid like she was, to have someone like "little brother" by her side, support, which will help her to not crack under all that pressure.
But Miles left her and moved to another country. Sure he has his own reasons for that, but for Franny it was very painful, and that is what her "revenge" thing all about. Given the fact that she has always considered him as her rival, the only way to avenge him was defeating him, to prove him, or mostly herself, that she is not that little girl anymore.
Well, it is my conclusion after I thought about the scene at the airport (hope I wrote it understandable oO).

Aevitas wrote:

just yes. =)

Lady Alyssia wrote:
I'm a Edgeworth/Franziska shipper (the amount of fanfics my mind churns up about them drives me crazy!) but I have the exact same dilemma - I don't know WHY I ship them together but as said before, they just work.

I think the moment that I really obsessively started to ship them is after the end of JFA when they were at the airport. It just showed how they're so vulnerable they were/are but no one other than each other will probably ever see it. They're two social outcasts and they just fit together in a way that's so weird, it works.

As for the incest/brother-sister relationship, I have no qualms about it because I can imagine Edgeworth being all brotherly and kind (not in front of Manfred. HELL NO) towards Franziska. And even if she throws a fit and hates him, they'll always be really close because they're going through the same things together. I always link it back to my own relationship with my brother. Yes, we throw MASSIVE fights and we pick on each other for the TINIEST things but, at the end of the day, he's always going to be there for me and I can see Miles doing that with Franziska (only on a slightly larger, very twisted level...O.O)

Plus, I just can't see Miles with anyone else. AND I'M A STRAIGHT GIRL! (*shock horror*). His strongest relationship, based on who he seems the most fixated about caring for, is Franziska. I just honestly think their relationship with anyone else needs a hell of a lot of fan made interpretations as opposed to them being together.

BTW. What's wrong with Klema??

I agree with everything you just said. :edgeworth: / :franny: forever!!! :redd:

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

If I could quote this entire thread for the truthness, I would.

Midnight Jasper wrote:

There is some different opinions, which of them are you agree? =)

I think someone said the same thing earlier already, but:
I think Franziska might have (had) a kind of crush on Edgeworth at some point (the kind of innocent little girl kind of crush, when she was little), but Edgeworth doesn't seem to think that way about her, or at least it doesn't seem that way to me.

And about it being incest or not, people might draw the line differently. I mean, I'm from Finland and I could marry my cousin if I wanted to since it's legal, and since it's legal it's apparently not incest, but personally I would draw a line there, I couldn't date a cousin of mine because of the way we've all grown up together, even if it wasn't exactly forbidden. So in their case, if they didn't grow up together, I wouldn't consider it incest, but I always got the feeling that they did in fact know each other really well which brought me into thinking they did live together as siblings at some point for a period of time.

I myself have really strong relationships with all my three siblings, we are really close and especially with my second oldest sister I feel really relaxed with. So perhaps I see Miles and Franziska the same way I view myself and my siblings. If I didn't have them, I wonder if I would have a different opinion of these two? (hope I got my point across, it would be hard enough to explain this in my own language, try explaining in a foreign one.. :edgy: )

And I sure would love to have a big brother like Edgeworth, I can see him as the type of guy who does a lot of good to the ones closest to him, even if he maybe wouldn't admit it.
Daughter of PandaPrinzessin & J.D. Sister of la sombra se levantó Meenyman and Scarred_owl
Beautiful signature by Nadindi <3

Reiji wrote:
(hope I got my point across, it would be hard enough to explain this in my own language, try explaining in a foreign one.. :edgy: )

And I sure would love to have a big brother like Edgeworth, I can see him as the type of guy who does a lot of good to the ones closest to him, even if he maybe wouldn't admit it.

I totally agree about the big brother thing. I guess why we're here and so darn confused about everything is that "Phoenix Wright" series is based on one person's perspective of the world around them. We (haven't yet) got the viewpoint of Miles Edgeworth OR Franziska. But then again, if people are like me and the Miles Edgeworth game coming out changed things, we're still going to hang on to :edgeworth: + :franny: = <3 for the end of time <3 :gant:

As with the language barrier, eh...well...I have fluent English (English is my first language even though I'm not from any English speaking country...annoys the crap outta me but enough about that) and in typing this, it took me about 10 minutes to formulate all this so...This topic is just so very hard to formulate in ANY language let alone English :P
LMAO. Just...LMAO

Couples I support

Miles + Franziska

Satoshi wrote:
Midnight Jasper wrote:

There is some different opinions, which of them are you agree? =)

Well, I do love Edgeworth and Franziska's interaction and relationship - the thought of little Edgeworth doing all of these brotherly things to an immature, devilish little Franziska just seems plain adorable to me. I'm really not sure how I feel about them as a couple, but Edgeworth is definitely the person that Franziska's closest to and if Edgeworth is indeed straight, I just can't picture him with anyone but Franziska.

Franziska also manages to bring out at times that awkward, somewhat goofy side of Edgeworth that I love. I really wanted for her to reveal his Steel Samurai obsession in some later game and embarrass the hell out of him.

Coffee-addict

Either way, their relationship is up the fans to decide. I mean, they seem more of brother and sister more than lovers. Franziska keeps refering Edgeworth as her little brother but we all know that Franziska is the more delicate one (finish JFA to understand what I mean)
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over

Darling Dream wrote:
To be fair, we don't know much about the relationship between Manfred and his daughters. I mean, Manfred references his granddaughter and the fact she has a dog named Phoenix so maybe that means he pays some attention to them? At least enough to remember a detail like that.

If Manfred has a grand-daughter...doesn't that mean Franziska has a sister/brother?

ann_frangipani wrote:
Darling Dream wrote:
To be fair, we don't know much about the relationship between Manfred and his daughters. I mean, Manfred references his granddaughter and the fact she has a dog named Phoenix so maybe that means he pays some attention to them? At least enough to remember a detail like that.

If Manfred has a grand-daughter...doesn't that mean Franziska has a sister/brother?

Yes, and it's revealed somewhere, not in the games but somewhere official (I forget exactly where) that it's a sister.
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

Moving on up!

Pearl the Barrister wrote:
ann_frangipani wrote:
Darling Dream wrote:

Yes, and it's revealed somewhere, not in the games but somewhere official (I forget exactly where) that it's a sister.

It's in one of the Capcom Art or Official Fanbooks.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Aspiring to Inspire

AsakiPhreek wrote:
I think it's a flexible relationship, it all depends upon what someone defines as a "relationship" as. They weren't born of the same blood, making a healthy relationship possible, but the fact that they grew up together in the same household makes things a little prickly for most.
Edgeworth's line of thinking was influenced by his father until age 9. But Fran lived with Manfred from birth. She's instinctively competitive, but you just KNOW she's hiding something and looking for refuge, romantic or otherwise.

Yes, very true. Actually, I think I understand Franziska's feelings pretty well. I'm an only child and I know there's not many people I can hang onto. I myself don't show my affection through hugs and kisses, so I tend to appear aloof and cold at times. This may explain all the whip-cracking sessions. But still, when it comes to people I'm close to, I care about them deeply (and whipping may actually be an act of endearment...?). Franny shows her affection through actions, such as helping Miles in GS 3-5. She probably sees him as her refuge, considering how von Karma doesn't seem to be the most upstanding father figure around. >.>

A note about sibling-less people: they fear being left behind. This pretty much sums up her "hatred" for Miles.
.: Click on the pictures for links! :.

ImageImageImageImage

I have to say Karmi-Sempai that it's my opinion too!

Lunaria42 wrote:

Yes Fran has a sister and her sister has a daughter who has a dog named Phoenix!

Now to say if von Karma really care about them, well... In my opinion his eldest daughter is a "fail" in his eyes.

I remember in 1-4, the last trial, when you present at some point the wrong page of the DL-6 Incident, he says something like "My Mr.Wright, you're just as useless as my grandchild!"
I remember that (in French they translated this as "My grandson"). I'll try to find the right sentence in my English game!

Aspiring to Inspire

Indochine Ramera wrote:
I remember in 1-4, the last trial, when you present at some point the wrong page of the DL-6 Incident, he says something like "My Mr.Wright, you're just as useless as my grandchild!"

Oh, yeah! I remember that! That really explains why there's no mention of his first daughter. Wow, what an evil father von Karma is...

ImageImageImageImage

I don't know, I'm not sure... In case 4 of the second game when you see Edgeworth for the first time, he says something like "I still consider Manfred von Karma as my mentor despite what happened." So maybe Miles is still graceful about what Von Karma has done for him.
And at the end of 3-5, it says something like Fran is still sad about the death of her father.

And another thing

Spoiler: SPOILERS ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATIONS
When they're back in the past, in case 4, Manfred von Karma appears and his behavior with Fran and Miles is... not normal because they're von Karma but... yeah gentle, no conflict... So...

So yeah I don't think Manny was an abusive father (however sometimes I like reading stories where he's an awful monster!^^)

Aspiring to Inspire

Hmm... I find it kinda tricky to explain how that could be, since his "wards" end up like this--snarks and sharks.

Oh, and I completely forgot that Franziska does have an older sister. I think, then, that she clings on to Miles so much because he's her role model. Her sister doesn't seem to earn favor so she turns to him instead. Perhaps, Manfred praised Miles more than her, so she feels she's living under his shadow.

ImageImageImageImage

Show me your moves, Trite!

Karmi-Sempai wrote:
Hmm... I find it kinda tricky to explain how that could be, since his "wards" end up like this--snarks and sharks.

Oh, and I completely forgot that Franziska does have an older sister. I think, then, that she clings on to Miles so much because he's her role model. Her sister doesn't seem to earn favor so she turns to him instead. Perhaps, Manfred praised Miles more than her, so she feels she's living under his shadow.

Maybe! Just maybe... Franny's older sister "rebelled" to be a prosecutor and Manfred dislikes her for this.
This is a sig. Don't you believe me?

I don't think Manfred was abusive (at least not physically), but I doubt he was an affectionate parent either. In my mind, he acted more as a teacher than a father, and I can't see him really liking children. I can picture kid Franziska as a less evil version of Angelica from Rugrats. Appropriately, Angelica plays the role of a prosecutor (or as she calls it, "persecutor") in a mock trial in one episode, and she turns out to be the guilty party.

One thing that I'm unclear on- is Franziska closer to Miles than Miles is to her? He never refers to her as his sister and always remains somewhat distant. It may simply be his personality. The only time I can remember him showing concern for her is when she was shot, but it that case, he's shown as panicking, which is NOT something he would normally do. I suspect he actually witnessed the shooting.

As for the possibility of a romantic relationship, they've spent a long time living apart. Franziska may well have had a teenage crush on him, but that would have been around the time they started their careers in different countries. Maybe Manfred even encouraged Miles to go back to America to keep him away from his daughter. Time spent apart might change the way they see each other, one way or another.

I find Edgeworth and Fransizka's relationship interesting because they actually act like siblings. The sibling rivalry between them is not unusual after all. Besides that they just have a lot of chemistry together. When both are in the room you know something's about to go down.

Besides which it's evident that they love each other in a sibling and family sense considering Fransizka wants to prove herself to Edgeworth. Not to mention I could always see them defending each other in the toughest situations even if their views differed at the time. When it comes to those two blood definitely runs deeper than water. Even if they technically aren't related.

100% Juice

for the record i'm a Edgey/Franzy shipper and agree with all of the shippers in this thread. Though I can see the bro and sister aspect of it I am beginning to doubt they spent as much time together as children as we would like to believe.

a) Manfred vonKarma was a prosecutor primarily in America. We do not know if he spent any time prosecuting in Germany. I don't think that's too farfetched but I do think that most of it was in America (king of prosecutors etc etc lends as evidence).
b) franzy grew up in germany.
c) edgey grew up with vonkarma. and I am thinking that means he spent a lot of time studying under him.

I think that can be interpreted in many ways. maybe that edgey grew in germany with franzy a bit before coming to study more heavily under vonkarma's supervision.

However there is an interesting bit to this. Franzy began prosecuting as a teenager in germany. edgey at 20 in america. Now the question is: if manfred did not raise her where did franzy get the ambition to become prosecutor at such a young age. then other offshoot theories appear.

a) manfred spent time tutoring both franzy and edgeworth. (but how so from such vastly diff geographical locations?)
b) franzy and edgeworth kept in contact while he was in america studying. her competative spirit made her both jealous that papa was spending so much time with edgey that she wanted to both prove to papa and edgey she was just as good and she worked towards the same goal at the same time
c) i dunno there should be a "c" but i think i forgot.

but i do think that franzy feels affection for both her father and edgeworth and i think my conclusion is that Daddy von Karma and Edgey lived primarily in America and visited Germany often.

well anyway being as that is i think they can be close and still be able to become romantically involved later. Oh! how about this:

"edgeworth sees franzy as just a kid but in between the large gaps of seeing her he can see her become a woman before his eyes!" end quote.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Tomoshibi Amatsu wrote:
Not to mention I could always see them defending each other in the toughest situations even if their views differed at the time.

Spoiler: GK spoilers
Except maybe in GK-2 where she tries to get him convicted of murder just for the sake of beating him, lol. I'm not sure if that's her misunderstanding the severity of the consequences had she succeeded, or maybe she never truly believed she could beat him anyway, but she definitely enters with him as her target and doesn't let up until the end.

He kinda gets her back later though :shoe:

ImageImage

Spoiler: GK Spoilers
Yeah, that's the word Croik. He gets her back later!^^ Fran remind me a lot of spoiled children. She's THE character you could call like that. However, I don't think that's all she is. Even if she's not as intelligent as Edgeworth, she's is a clever one. After all she was chosen to resolve with Rou this top secret case. I know that was necessary for the game, but though, she has her place in the game.

I have to agree that in GK that Franziska has her place in the game. She's not as smart as Edgeworth (I call it savvy ;P) but she is still clever. She possesses the intense drive that helps her a lot but it also hinders her (Case 4 plays testament to that. She makes finding the murderer into a competition between herself and Edgeworth but she still doesn't win)

Am I the only one who got majorly upset that Manfred isn't a viscous bastard? I remember my inner monologue going *sees conversation between the von Karma's and Edgeworth* "God DAMN!! BE EVIL!! EVIL I TELLS YA!"...*looks sheepish* ehem.

But overall, GK didn't actually destroy my dreams that one day, Franziska (I call her Ana <3) and Miles will be together. If anything, it just strengthened the fact that they have a beautiful dynamic that I hope grows stronger. (hahah...on a side note, did anything think she was into domination stuff in the last case?)

Another question...wtf is with Shi Long Lang calling Franziska "sis"?? Is it just a respectful thing because I'm fairly sure she's younger than him...

LMAO. Just...LMAO

Couples I support

Miles + Franziska

Mr. Biomyle

Lady Alyssia wrote:

Another question...wtf is with Shi Long Lang calling Franziska "sis"?? Is it just a respectful thing because I'm fairly sure she's younger than him...

It's like if you call some dude bro or say like "watch it, sister!" ;it might not mean anything, or it might just be your thing.
but I think Lang meant it in a patronizing or condescending way.

Spoiler: GK spoiler
I loved Edgeworth & Franzy at the vending machine in case 4. So cute! Their relationship in this case is portrayed very nicely, like siblings I think.

mrbiomyle wrote:

It's like if you call some dude bro or say like "watch it, sister!" ;it might not mean anything, or it might just be your thing.
but I think Lang meant it in a patronizing or condescending way.

lol, seeing how chinese Lang's meant to be I don't think he'd ever say something like "Watch it, sistah!" XD

Probably a reference to her Japanese name.

Anyway, yes, Edgeworth and Franziska are adorable. 'Specially in the second case when she doesn't really think he's guilty.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

I think in the Japanese Lang called her "Ane-san." I don't see it as sarcastic either, because the two of them seem to have a fairly even working relationship. I think it's more meant to give him a yakuza vibe, which of course doesn't come across as well in English.

Anyway I thought it was really interesting in GK to contrast the way Franziska interacts with Lang with the way she does Edgeworth. Lang outranks Edgeworth in a way, but it doesn't seem like Franziska is interested in having to prove herself to him like she is her "little brother." It's good to see there are people she acts somewhat normal around.
ImageImage

I think Edgeworth and Franziska's relationship is a very unique one. One minute they have a "moment" I guess you could say, the next they're at eachother's throats. I find it funny in AAI Case 4 when Edgeworth teases her about her height.

Although I'm never going to support EdgeworthxFranziska, mainly because I think their relationship is brother/sister, not lovers.

Watch me as I gravitate...ahahaha

UberWill wrote:
I think Edgeworth and Franziska's relationship is a very unique one. One minute they have a "moment" I guess you could say, the next they're at eachother's throats. I find it funny in AAI Case 4 when Edgeworth teases her about her height.

hahahaha! I loved that too! You can see he's trying not to bring it up but eventually, it has to be said. She's extremely sensitive about it but it's nice that Edgeworth cares enough so not to bring too much attention to it

They do have their moments of sensitivity but I guess they can't do that often around other people, even in front of Manfred it seems. I do like how you can compare Franziska's relationship with the one she has with Lang. With Lang, she is more forgiving because she has nothing to prove to him but with Edgeworth, there is always this constant need to prove herself better than him (eg. the constant glee she gets from calling Edgeworth 'her subordinate')
:franny: :franny: :edgy: :edgy:
LMAO. Just...LMAO

Couples I support

Miles + Franziska

Aspiring to Inspire

Spoiler: AAI: ME
They were adorable as kids. :edgy: I found it even funny that they'd yell "Objection!" over bad puns of vending machine snacks. It was also interesting when Edgey mentioned that the way she wanted to beat him is rather cute. Almost.

ImageImageImageImage

Prosecutor

I'm not comfortable pairing Franziska and Edgeworth because they're practically siblings, and they behave like it. I can't see anything at all beyond 'I'm the sister who's lived in your shadow for years, and I'm going to come out on top now!' in their relationship.

I'm certain they love each other as siblings; they just have a very strange way of showing it.

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

I support this pairing less after aai. Not for the fact that I think they are "siblings" but I think they are better as rivals/partners.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

Aww, kid Franny is sensitive about her height? I was too at that age.

As an adult, she's still not that tall...not sure of the exact centimeter to feet/inches conversion, but Franziska is about 5'3. That explains the high heels, I guess.

Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

There was a moment in case 5 when Franziska referred to Edgeworth as "my cute little subordinate." Not saying that proves she harbors romantic feelings for him, I just think it was an interesting choice of words...

I mean, how typical is it for one sibling to call another sibling "cute"?

Totally not my sig...

ヘラヘラ~

I would definitely call my younger brother (I'm twenty; he's fourteen) cute, to tease him.

I shipped Edgeworth and Franziska for a while, but I've since changed my mind on the assumption that they spent a lot of time growing up together as kids. Now I just really like to see how they interact... Some of the best scenes in AAI, in my opinion.
Spoiler: AAI-4, minor
Examining the vending machine was just amazing. So sibling-ish... Chibi 'Ziska's such a brat, and it's adorable~

"A truthful witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies." Proverbs 14:5. Straight from the Bible, folks~ XD
Page 3 of 5 [ 166 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby