Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 7 of 12[ 465 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

Re: Where's the love for Phranziska? A Phoenix/Franziska thread.Topic%20Title

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Me, too. I just want to get through this week...school is cruel. ;_;

Very. :grey:

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma

c:

The poetry unit we're doing did give me an excuse to write a Phoenix Wright haiku, though. xD

Phoenix/Franziska will live!

Location: My computer, looking up stuff about Phoenix and Franziska.

Man, it's been a long time since I've been here... :grey:

Glad to see a couple of fans 'round. xD Glad to see there are more shippers of Phoenix/Franziska then I thought. Also, planning the next chapter of 'something only she knows'. I have a tiny plot of what to do any maybe by next week, I'll have it done. xD

Hopefully, I'll be a bit more active in this thread... I think I've got a bit more pieces of fanart. I'll check later.

:phoenix: X :franny: <3

Sig by me!
I PROUDLY ship Phoenix/Franziska, Miles/Maya, Klavier/Ema, Apollo/Trucy, Mia/Diego. Phoenix/Franziska day on June 21st! Come one, come all!

Where are Mr. Trite and Herr Forehead?

:ka-whip: + : :snap:

Executor

Nat wrote:

Glad to see a couple of fans 'round. xD Glad to see there are more shippers of Phoenix/Franziska then I thought. Also, planning the next chapter of 'something only she knows'. I have a tiny plot of what to do any maybe by next week, I'll have it done. xD

Hopefully, I'll be a bit more active in this thread... I think I've got a bit more pieces of fanart. I'll check later.

Well, you REALLY have to try to not see the pairing's glaring evidence.

It's also just plain cute. :karma:

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma

c:

Tenderlender wrote:
:ka-whip: + : :snap:

??? D:

Nat wrote:

I'm actually quite surprised it's not more popular, it has a lot more evidence than some of the really popular pairings.

Also FANART YES. We need more of it in this thread! D:

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

I like that some of the old top posters of this thread are returning, also I'm glad you're working on the next chapter, Nat. You have to tell me what is it going to be about... can't wait.

Glad to see that Whip and Brewster have been keeping this alive, you win nothing but my thanks :uramidn:
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Executor

Wanacoba wrote:
I like that some of the old top posters of this thread are returning, also I'm glad you're working on the next chapter, Nat. You have to tell me what is it going to be about... can't wait.

Glad to see that Whip and Brewster have been keeping this alive, you win nothing but my thanks :uramidn:

Your welcome. :karma:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Can't let such an awesome pairing be forgotten, can we? :minuki:

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:

No, no we cannot. :godot:

-Franziska von Karma

Phoenix/Franziska will live!

Location: My computer, looking up stuff about Phoenix and Franziska.

Joseph von Brewster wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:

No we cannot. If we do, we simply cannot forgive ourselves, can we? I'm surprised how long it's taking CAPCOM to do something about this ship. It's practically meant to happen, now, isn't it? :karma:

Sig by me!
I PROUDLY ship Phoenix/Franziska, Miles/Maya, Klavier/Ema, Apollo/Trucy, Mia/Diego. Phoenix/Franziska day on June 21st! Come one, come all!

Executor

Nat wrote:
Joseph von Brewster wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:

No we cannot. If we do, we simply cannot forgive ourselves, can we? I'm surprised how long it's taking CAPCOM to do something about this ship. It's practically meant to happen, now, isn't it? :karma:

The evidence for it is staggering.

In T&T I half expected them to just start kissing out nowhere.

:franny: was VERY flirty while helping out :phoenix: .

-Franziska von Karma

c:

I'm playing through 3-5 again, and I must say that I've squealed a lot. xD

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
I'm playing through 3-5 again, and I must say that I've squealed a lot. xD

:redd:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

I can't help it! It teases me too much! xD

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
I can't help it! It teases me too much! xD

That is what makes it fun. :gant:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

I still want JFA, though. My sister better hurry up.

(Also, tomorrow's the last day of school, YAAAAY! *dance*)

Is your sister playing the AA series for the first time?

My sister was but stopped, she was playing AJ first and never finished, I think she didn't like it... I can't get how she couldn't like it.

I have friends who cannot understand why do I like it this much... though I've never told them for my preference for FrannyXNick... they wouldn't understand that.

Here is my question: do people around you understand your preference on AA or even the fact that you like to pair Franny with Nick? Or you have never told them?

C ya.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

c:

Yeah, this is her first time playing through the series. She's finished the first game and LOVED it, and is now on the third case of JFA. I've gushed to her about this pairing but she never really seemed interested. xD She WILL finish it and play T&T. And AJ. And AAI. And Trauma Center xD

When I tell people about AA, they're like, "A game about lawyers? Bor-ing!" But usually if I actually get someone to play it, they really like it. I've already got two of my friends hooked, muahaha. And one of them likes Phranziska, although not as much as me. My other friend doesn't like the pairing, though, she likes Phoenix/Edgeworth. Which I really don't like. At all. :B

By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!

I see some short posts here, so I guess I can post this.
Saw this when browsing through the board index, referring to the latest post in this thread:
Just for lulz.

c:

It seems my username can cause some amusement. Have you seen Adrian in Black's signature? xD

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Yeah, this is her first time playing through the series. She's finished the first game and LOVED it, and is now on the third case of JFA. I've gushed to her about this pairing but she never really seemed interested. xD She WILL finish it and play T&T. And AJ. And AAI. And Trauma Center xD

When I tell people about AA, they're like, "A game about lawyers? Bor-ing!" But usually if I actually get someone to play it, they really like it. I've already got two of my friends hooked, muahaha. And one of them likes Phranziska, although not as much as me. My other friend doesn't like the pairing, though, she likes Phoenix/Edgeworth. Which I really don't like. At all. :B

Me: ''It's awesome, look at the way he objects'' :gant:

Friend: ''I'm sorry what, that's not awesome'' :yuusaku:

Me: ''What do you mean it's not awesome?'' :sadshoe:

-Franziska von Karma

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

In the case of this pairing it's not the "evidence" that makes it interesting(not for me atleast). It's how theirs personalities would fit together. Somehow I always felt that Phoenix with his stubborness in someway could get Franziska opening up for him and I think that such a person would mean alot to her. I also think that Franziska could "help" phoenix in alot of ways by just being there for him to. Sure he has Maya but if I was Phoenix I would be hestiant with speaking about to deep stuff with her and the same goes for Larry. He sure has Miles but in Phoenix's eyes Miles would look like a very busy person that Phoenix doesn't want to disturb with trivial problems.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

Executor

oddy wrote:
In the case of this pairing it's not the "evidence" that makes it interesting(not for me atleast). It's how theirs personalities would fit together. Somehow I always felt that Phoenix with his stubborness in someway could get Franziska opening up for him and I think that such a person would mean alot to her. I also think that Franziska could "help" phoenix in alot of ways by just being there for him to. Sure he has Maya but if I was Phoenix I would be hestiant with speaking about to deep stuff with her and the same goes for Larry. He sure has Miles but in Phoenix's eyes Miles would look like a very busy person that Phoenix doesn't want to disturb with trivial problems.

Indeed, same here.

-Franziska von Karma

c:

@oddy: Yeah, I like how their personalities would go together, too. Franziska does seem like a person who just needs someone to be there for her, and Phoenix seems like the perfect person, caring so much about others, and, as you said, stubborn.

@Joseph von Brewster: I object to your friends denial of AA's awesomeness! D<

Okay, I gotta start my fanfiction sometime tonight, I gotta start it...I am a horrible procrastinator. For EVERYTHING.

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
@oddy: Yeah, I like how their personalities would go together, too. Franziska does seem like a person who just needs someone to be there for her, and Phoenix seems like the perfect person, caring so much about others, and, as you said, stubborn.

@Joseph von Brewster: I object to your friends denial of AA's awesomeness! D<

Okay, I gotta start my fanfiction sometime tonight, I gotta start it...I am a horrible procrastinator. For EVERYTHING.

Yay. :redd:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

IT SHALL BE FANTASTIC.

I have lots of work to do on it, though. But I usually pull all-nighters during the summer so I got time. :wellington:

Oddy... that's one of the best analysis I've read on why Phranziska would work... and let me tell you, that was awesome... very professional.

But now that i think about it... oddy's right, their personalities match somehow. They're both serious enough and both have enough time to spend with the other one... at least in some periods...

Spoiler: GK small spoilers
If you remember, Franziska was most of the time travelling from country to country with the smuggling ring case, wasn't she?

And whip... what's your fic going to be about? (I mean how it goes... if it's not confidential)

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
IT SHALL BE FANTASTIC.

I have lots of work to do on it, though. But I usually pull all-nighters during the summer so I got time. :wellington:

I await with bated breath. :karma:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Okay...I'm always really nervous sharing plot ideas because people always say my ideas are stupid. It kind of damaged my self-confidence in that area. :sadshoe:

Hm...not much is laid out yet. It's definitely going to be set after AJ, maybe a month or two after. I kind of wanted to make it drama, like having them get involved in a kidnapping of some sorts, but I want it to have humor, too. AND NO MATTER WHAT MAYA IS NOT GETTING KIDNAPPED , I got tired of her being the distressed damsel a looong time ago. Although I do want it to be someone they're both close to so that it won't seem like Franzy's popping out of nowhere. You get three guesses as to who I'm thinking of. xD Anyways, I just hope I can get through the beginning, that's always the worst for me because there isn't really much going on yet. After that I should be okay.

Also, this is going to be my first fanfic I ever finish. Because I will finish it. Usually all my fanfiction stuff is like a crossover between five different things that are password protected on MS Word and are only to kill boredom. xD

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Okay...I'm always really nervous sharing plot ideas because people always say my ideas are stupid. It kind of damaged my self-confidence in that area. :sadshoe:

Hm...not much is laid out yet. It's definitely going to be set after AJ, maybe a month or two after. I kind of wanted to make it drama, like having them get involved in a kidnapping of some sorts, but I want it to have humor, too. AND NO MATTER WHAT MAYA IS NOT GETTING KIDNAPPED , I got tired of her being the distressed damsel a looong time ago. Although I do want it to be someone they're both close to so that it won't seem like Franzy's popping out of nowhere. You get three guesses as to who I'm thinking of. xD Anyways, I just hope I can get through the beginning, that's always the worst for me because there isn't really much going on yet. After that I should be okay.

Also, this is going to be my first fanfic I ever finish. Because I will finish it. Usually all my fanfiction stuff is like a crossover between five different things that are password protected on MS Word and are only to kill boredom. xD

Miles Edgeworth! :franny:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Correct! You win nothing! :D

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Correct! You win nothing! :D

:sadshoe:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Wait! You're a Desk Jockey now! C-R rewarded you! xD

Okay here's a cookie: :cookie:

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Wait! You're a Desk Jockey now! C-R rewarded you! xD

Okay here's a cookie: :cookie:

Wunderbar! :redd:

-Franziska von Karma
Re: Where's the love for Phranziska?Topic%20Title

The Missing Link

YEEESSS!!!! I haven't been here in forever, but I'm glad there are more supporters Phoenix x Franziska

Lark wrote:
Hrm. There's plenty of that on Japanese fanart sites. :3

This place is one helluva huge GS directory for fanart and fanfiction. The left bar has a bunch of links. If your browser can display Japanese correctly, look for this term "―男女カップリング―". Under that section find "成歩堂×冥" with a number in parentheses(currently, it's around 27). I believe links to sites with Nick/Fran content will pop up on the right side. Hope that helps. :]

That has got to be one of my favorite ecchi sites of them. To be honest, that might be the only type of ecchi I actually enjoy seeing. =3

The Missing Link

Edit: My bad, double post... feel free to delete this...

Executor

Apeman1813 wrote:
YEEESSS!!!! I haven't been here in forever, but I'm glad there are more supporters Phoenix x Franziska

Lark wrote:
Hrm. There's plenty of that on Japanese fanart sites. :3

This place is one helluva huge GS directory for fanart and fanfiction. The left bar has a bunch of links. If your browser can display Japanese correctly, look for this term "―男女カップリング―". Under that section find "成歩堂×冥" with a number in parentheses(currently, it's around 27). I believe links to sites with Nick/Fran content will pop up on the right side. Hope that helps. :]

That has got to be one of my favorite ecchi sites of them. To be honest, that might be the only type of ecchi I actually enjoy seeing. =3

Great, thank you. :hotti:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

The characters don't show up correctly for me. :payne:

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
The characters don't show up correctly for me. :payne:

There there.

-Franziska von Karma
Page 7 of 12 [ 465 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)