Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 39 of 40[ 1600 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Re: Adrian Andrews: Lesbian or LESBIAN?Topic%20Title

FINE

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
Icarus wrote:
Phoenix_Justice wrote:
in fact,celeste was to marry joan,how could she have any romantic inerest with adrian

You've obviously never heard of bisexuality. And if I knew a woman was going to marry someone named "Joan," I'd probably think she was a lesbian. :moe-laugh:

Quote:
or vice versa?

You've obviously never heard of one-sided crushes.

don't mistaken me for some wet behind the ear child who hasn't been to the outside world...............................................................................ok i admit to never travelling outside egypt :payne:

either way,there's absolutly no way celeste was romantically involved with both joan and adrian,for i am sure she was but a simple mentor to adrian while had been engaged to joan,there's much more showing her having romantic relationship with joan while nothing show's any romantic relationship between her and adrian,she and joan were once lovers,that is 100%,but her being lesbian for adrian is too much unlikly to be taken seriesly into account.

as for the one sided crush,adrian was simply emotionally attached as she always is with whoever she is dependant on,are you telling me that she's romantically attached to all who she was dependant on?

Adrian digs chicks with whips.

justice is always wright ;)

reading the last two posts,it seem's that was simply a fantasysed pairing,sorry for mistaking you guys for thinking that that pairing was cannon,i guess i took it too seriesly :karma:

Executor

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
reading the last two posts,it seem's that was simply a fantasysed pairing,sorry for mistaking you guys for thinking that that pairing was cannon,i guess i took it too seriesly :karma:

Far too much. :udgy:

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma

justice is always wright ;)

Joseph von Brewster wrote:
Phoenix_Justice wrote:

nngh,sorry your honor,i shall penalize myself as an appology.

*boom*

Executor

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
Phoenix_Justice wrote:

nngh,sorry your honor,i shall penalize myself as an appology.

*boom*

Good.

Discussing pairings is playing with fire.

Not that I don't enjoy flame wars and debates, indeed I revel in them.

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma

The cape is self-fluttering

Well, to be fair, I don't think Adrian would admit Celeste "was happy with Juan" if she were romantically involved with her.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

FINE

I like the scene where phoenix enters the room, and franziska & adrian were "talking".
plus, Franziska says "Don't tell anybody about what happened here"
I was like :'D :acro:

Then you discover that they were actually just talking :/

Executor

Auraion wrote:
I like the scene where phoenix enters the room, and franziska & adrian were "talking".
plus, Franziska says "Don't tell anybody about what happened here"
I was like :'D :acro:

Then you discover that they were actually just talking :/

What else would you think!?

Franziska was exploiting a witness in order to tear Nick a new one in court, the last thing on my mind was Franziska dallying with someone she doesn't know from Eve.

Franziska used her and then felt a little bad afterwards, if only because Nick (tulips in hand) told her she crossed the line.

Franziska is not a caring woman, if she was never shot and Nick didn't show up with a handful of flowers and words of disapproval, Franziska would not of had anything further to do with Adrian.

She only defrosted a bit in T&T because Nick gave Miles her whip in order to teach her a similar lesson he taught to Miles.

-Franziska von Karma

FINE

Love makes you forgive your mistakes in the past?
:D
:adrian: / :franny:
Frand digs chicks with glasses

Executor

Auraion wrote:
Love makes you forgive your mistakes in the past?
:D
:adrian: / :franny:
Frand digs chicks with glasses

You're silly. :redd:

-Franziska von Karma

FINE

@Joseph von Brewster & Maybe Phoenx&Justice
Croik wrote:
A friendly reminder (read: mod warning), but if you don't like a pairing/genre of fic this board is not the place to rant about it. If you don't like the idea of Adrian as a lesbien (or paired with Franziska) please join some other thread.

Anyway, I don't know if it has been discussed already, but.
Was Franziska already a lesbian before Adrian?

Spoiler: a crappy drawing i made :D

Executor

Auraion wrote:
Croik wrote:
A friendly reminder (read: mod warning), but if you don't like a pairing/genre of fic this board is not the place to rant about it. If you don't like the idea of Adrian as a lesbien (or paired with Franziska) please join some other thread.

O rly? :wellington:

-Franziska von Karma

What do you call a lesbian eskimo?

I love how this forum can never seem to actually die. I mean, it's kind of silly that there's a whole debate topic going on over a fictional character's sexuality. Not saying it to be mean, but this whole thread just goes in a cycle where someone says something stupid and there's a big uproar about it. XD

I love it, though. This one is a lot more interesting than Edgeworth's, even with the lacking/circumstantial evidence. Same arguement every few pages, but still funny. :gant-clap:

My whole view on Celeste and Adrian is that they were just close friends. Their dynamic probably wasn't too healthy, though. The way I look at it, Adrian didn't love Celeste - she was just obsessed with her. She wasn't hiding behind a facade yet, so the dependency was fullblown. She had the complusive need and want to try and be Celeste, to appear stronger. I think that Adrian loved her, but wasn't in love with her. She loved the idea of Celeste, someone so strong, and their friendship only fed her disorder to the point where it spiraled out of control. She carried that obsession with her after Celeste's death, and she tried to, in a way, follow in her mentor's footsteps. I think, in a weird, twisted way, Adrian thought Celeste might have wanted revenge against Matt and Juan, hence the stabbing and framing. She wasn't lying about wanting the suicide note to preserve Celeste's memory, but I look at it with a darker, more selfish reasoning because of that obsession. And despite how this sounds I do ship them, so.

As for Franziska and Adrian, I think they have potential to become a couple, but they'd have to work through so many dysfunctional issues with one another. I believe somebody already ranted about this whole thing somewhere else, so I won't bother really going into detail, but while they do have promise, I can't see them immediately being attracted to one another. Fran's got the perfection issues, so she probably views Adrian with a little bit of disdain, even if she doesn't mean to. And Adrian, despite trying not to, would automatically gravitate towards her just because of the codependancy, and that would make her feel uncomfortable. I suppose, in a way, they've settled into an awkward friendship after T&T, but it would take a lot more time for them to even consider moving past that platonic stage. However, I do believe that the love they could hold would be pretty damn strong if given the chance to grow. :acro:

But yeah, so these are just my opinions, and I know other people think of it in a completely different way, which I accept. But, I repeat, I do ship both Celeste/Adrian and Franziska/Adrian. This was in no way meant to be an anti-post. :redd:
What would you do for a Landyke bar?

Would you tame this wild beast? :shoe:

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Auraion wrote:
Croik wrote:

O rly? :wellington:

This isn't really an appropriate discussion for the Olga Fanclub either.
Billie Jean is not my lover.

FINE

Landyke wrote:
Spoiler: saving space
I love how this forum can never seem to actually die. I mean, it's kind of silly that there's a whole debate topic going on over a fictional character's sexuality. Not saying it to be mean, but this whole thread just goes in a cycle where someone says something stupid and there's a big uproar about it. XD

I love it, though. This one is a lot more interesting than Edgeworth's, even with the lacking/circumstantial evidence. Same arguement every few pages, but still funny. :gant-clap:

My whole view on Celeste and Adrian is that they were just close friends. Their dynamic probably wasn't too healthy, though. The way I look at it, Adrian didn't love Celeste - she was just obsessed with her. She wasn't hiding behind a facade yet, so the dependency was fullblown. She had the complusive need and want to try and be Celeste, to appear stronger. I think that Adrian loved her, but wasn't in love with her. She loved the idea of Celeste, someone so strong, and their friendship only fed her disorder to the point where it spiraled out of control. She carried that obsession with her after Celeste's death, and she tried to, in a way, follow in her mentor's footsteps. I think, in a weird, twisted way, Adrian thought Celeste might have wanted revenge against Matt and Juan, hence the stabbing and framing. She wasn't lying about wanting the suicide note to preserve Celeste's memory, but I look at it with a darker, more selfish reasoning because of that obsession. And despite how this sounds I do ship them, so.

As for Franziska and Adrian, I think they have potential to become a couple, but they'd have to work through so many dysfunctional issues with one another. I believe somebody already ranted about this whole thing somewhere else, so I won't bother really going into detail, but while they do have promise, I can't see them immediately being attracted to one another. Fran's got the perfection issues, so she probably views Adrian with a little bit of disdain, even if she doesn't mean to. And Adrian, despite trying not to, would automatically gravitate towards her just because of the codependancy, and that would make her feel uncomfortable. I suppose, in a way, they've settled into an awkward friendship after T&T, but it would take a lot more time for them to even consider moving past that platonic stage. However, I do believe that the love they could hold would be pretty damn strong if given the chance to grow. :acro:

But yeah, so these are just my opinions, and I know other people think of it in a completely different way, which I accept. But, I repeat, I do ship both Celeste/Adrian and Franziska/Adrian. This was in no way meant to be an anti-post. :redd:

^This
also, sharing this awesome Fran x Adrian fic, I love it so far, and I'm not a reading person. It quite explains some of the points stated above.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5731367/1/H ... rshmallows
EDIT: Chap 10 is up, yay!
I'm sharing something that tap translated and I fanslated.
Spoiler:

My childhood right here

heh... I'm doing Math homework while reading this. I'm using a school computer while doing this and i turned it to the corner while reading. Everyone's looking at me funny :keiko:
We need more pics :zenitora:
mainly of :adrian: / :franny: but some others would be good too! :will:

Auraion wrote:
also, sharing this awesome Fran x Adrian fic, I love it so far, and I'm not a reading person. It quite explains some of the points stated above.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5731367/1/H ... rshmallows

I love that fic. Good pacing, not too far OOC and it's not all fluff. Definitely one of the better ones out there :)

Pal!

She is the franchise's premier lesbian, all right.

I figure by law of averages, at least one or two of the other characters must be homosexual as well. I just haven't decided on who yet...

The Twisted Samurai

Temple wrote:
She is the franchise's premier lesbian, all right.

I figure by law of averages, at least one or two of the other characters must be homosexual as well. I just haven't decided on who yet...

how about Fran and Jean?
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Pal!

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
how about Fran and Jean?

I... can't believe I didn't just say Jean in the first place. :bellboy:

Executor

Temple wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
how about Fran and Jean?

Jean is a little bit out there, isn't he? :udgy:

-Franziska von Karma

Temple wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
how about Fran and Jean?

Jean is a little bit out there, isn't he? :udgy:

Yes, she is. :chef:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Executor

Quote:
Yes, she is. :chef:

Hahaha, yes she is indeed. :gant:

-Franziska von Karma

Pal!

She is a delicate little flower.

Ooh la la!

Executor

Temple wrote:

Ooh la la!

Non non, she seems a little hefty to be a little flower. :godot:

-Franziska von Karma

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Temple wrote:

Ooh la la!

Monsieur! 'Ow can you be so cruel to un petite belle like Jean?
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Executor

Icarus wrote:
Temple wrote:

Ooh la la!

Monsieur! 'Ow can you be so cruel to un petite belle like Jean?

I simply state the truth of my eye, mon ami.

-Franziska von Karma

My childhood right here

http://www.onepiecehentaikaizoku.com/ga ... ght&page=1
I'M CONTRIBUTING! :edgy:
BUT!... None is actual Fradrian... :yuusaku:

FINE

Turnabout of Justice wrote:
http://www.onepiecehentaikaizoku.com/gallery.html?query=phoenix%20wright&page=1

I mean, there's no point in posting that here.

defendant-lobby/court-records-hentai-thread-nsfw-t753-1800.html#p1090307
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyway, this thread stopped being fradrian some posts ago

Executor

Auraion wrote:
Turnabout of Justice wrote:
http://www.onepiecehentaikaizoku.com/gallery.html?query=phoenix%20wright&page=1

I mean, there's no point in posting that here.

defendant-lobby/court-records-hentai-thread-nsfw-t753-1800.html#p1090307
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyway, this thread stopped being fradrian some posts ago

Yeah, this thread is about Lex Luthor being green. :grey:

-Franziska von Karma

The Twisted Samurai

I thought we discuss here if and why Adrian is lesbian? :adrian:

Last edited by Coffee Prosecutor on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Executor

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:

I thaught we discuss here if and why Adrian is lesbian? :adrian:

Really? :udgy:

You could have fooled me.

-Franziska von Karma

My childhood right here

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:

wait what the hell just happened :udgy:

FINE

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:

I shall explain this point in form of a graphic, which shall make clearer to us Mr. Brewster's actions.
Spoiler:

On topic.
Adrian is a total lesbian. I don't know about franziska, she could be bi, but totally gay for adrian.
and aboout the fic, thigs are getting pretty tense, it ended when...
Spoiler: Chap 12 spoilers
Franziska is going to confess her feelings to adrian.
the fic ended in "We need to talk"

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:

Okay.

Lex Luthor is being green... by using solar power to watch Adrian lesbian porn on his computer.

How's that?

...NAILED IT

Executor

Adrian in black wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:

Okay.

Lex Luthor is being green... by using solar power to watch Adrian lesbian porn on his computer.

How's that?

Good enough for me. :sawit:

-Franziska von Karma

The Twisted Samurai

Adrian in black wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:

Okay.

How's that?

ehhhhhhhhhh, yeah sure why not

FINE

Whoever made this ones, deserves my internets
Spoiler:

To the Batmobile!

Not a big fan of yuri, but this pairing is interesting :D :wellington:
DragonsWebsite[closed]
You might know me from Dragon Cave Forums or Orange on my website. :) ~ Set by me

OBJECTION!

Didnt Adrian say she used to be Juan's manager "a long time ago"? How long ago? She's still young, I know it can happen but it's "wrong" (not ethical) to have a relationship like that with someone whose your boss/client. I don't blame them though, Adrian was very pretty.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Page 39 of 40 [ 1600 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)