What song is stuck in YOUR head?
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Aurontsubaki
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am
- Custom Title: The Man With The Lethal Pencil
- Location: Covington, KY
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The Orchestrated version of The Blue Badger theme & The Jazz version of Godot (The Fragrance of Dark Coffee) by Noriyuki Iwadare.
What we got here is...failure to communicate
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
MagicalAttorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:28 am
- Custom Title: Borginian
- Location: Canada
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
- Persian
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 169
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm
- Custom Title: Steel Samourai's Fan
- Location: Stalking Will Powers...
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Two of the most traumatizing songs from movies I watched when I was a kid...
Hellfire, Disney's Hunchback of Notre-Dame. I didn't remember Frollo was such a perverted creep... But he have one of the awesomest song of all disney villains!
and
Toxic Love, Ferngully. This is the original version of the song, in the movie, they cutted the "I feel good, a special kind of horny" part... I wonder why!
And it's sang by Tim Curry!!
And of course, I have Ooedo Sensei TONOSAMAN no Uta
from Gyakuten Meets Orchestra 2008 
Hellfire, Disney's Hunchback of Notre-Dame. I didn't remember Frollo was such a perverted creep... But he have one of the awesomest song of all disney villains!
and
Toxic Love, Ferngully. This is the original version of the song, in the movie, they cutted the "I feel good, a special kind of horny" part... I wonder why!
And it's sang by Tim Curry!!And of course, I have Ooedo Sensei TONOSAMAN no Uta
from Gyakuten Meets Orchestra 2008 
Godot and his coffee cup, an eternal love!
-
Mr. C
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 935
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
- Location: England
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
-
Rhyme
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 am
- Custom Title: Stupid character limit.
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The Band-Aid commercial song.
I don't know why, I haven't used a band-aid recently, I haven't seen the commercial.. it's weird.
I don't know why, I haven't used a band-aid recently, I haven't seen the commercial.. it's weird.-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Zeronos
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 536
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:40 pm
- Custom Title: My body is ready.
- Location: Tennessee, unfortunately.
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
"Freedom without socialism is privilege and injustice while socialism without freedom is slavery and brutality." - Mikhail Bakunin
-
chase
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 pm
- Custom Title: just another random person
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Pandora2191
- Suspect

- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 am
- Custom Title: DOOF
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
ALWAYS
I WANT TO BEEEEE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIIIIEEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN
HARMONY
HARMONY
OH LOVE
I WANT TO BEEEEE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIIIIEEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN
HARMONY
HARMONY
OH LOVE

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Steel Turnabout
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1788
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
- Custom Title: My childhood right here
- Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Cornered. But not the good one. The wierd one from pw jfa
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
I feel like getting on a train. But not just any train.
-
P!ATD
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: Dublin
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Wanderer's Night Song........

☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
-
Game Over
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 975
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 am
- Custom Title: I refuse to change my avatar
- Location: Fighting a rat for a pop tart
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Queen-Another One Bites the Dust
The tune is totally stuck in my head, I sometimes go to the beat of it
and when it started being stuck in my head I didn't even knew from who it was
The tune is totally stuck in my head, I sometimes go to the beat of it
and when it started being stuck in my head I didn't even knew from who it was
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Mr. C
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 935
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
- Location: England
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
<(-_-')>
Persona Pharmacy Remix.
Persona Pharmacy Remix.
Last edited by Mr. C on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
-
LordWolfODonnell
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm
- Custom Title: Breaking hiatus.
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
OriginalBubs wrote:Naaaa, na na na na na na na, KATIMARI *shot*
*blocks/saves with katamari* I approve! And it is now also stuck in my head.
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
LordWolfODonnell wrote:OriginalBubs wrote:Naaaa, na na na na na na na, KATIMARI *shot*
*blocks/saves with katamari* I approve! And it is now also stuck in my head.
Whew! Close one! Thanks prince! I'd also throw out most of the rest of the Katamari Damacy soundtrack, especially Lonely Rolling Star.
-
LordWolfODonnell
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm
- Custom Title: Breaking hiatus.
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
In chord with that, I've recently been indulging myself back into the world of katamari on the PS3. 3 main ones that will always be a favorite and stuck on repeat:
1. Everlasting Love
2. A Song For King of Kings "Every day, Every night, he owes a man a raaaainbow" Or something along that line. XD
3. Sunbaked Savanna
1. Everlasting Love
2. A Song For King of Kings "Every day, Every night, he owes a man a raaaainbow" Or something along that line. XD
3. Sunbaked Savanna
-
Rarikou
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm
- Custom Title: The Heir to the Planet
- Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
"itty bitty bootie commitee...
on a one way bus to flatbun city..."
on a one way bus to flatbun city..."

Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
-
NinjaMonkey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
- Custom Title: Surf's Up!
- Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)
-
hoshihoshi
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 am
- Custom Title: あふれるその涙を
- Location: Australia
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
I am addicted, and I keep hearing it in my head. That change of octaves at the chorus end makes my knees buckle.
Love the Fall by Michael Paynter ft. the Veronicas
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Love the Fall by Michael Paynter ft. the Veronicas
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
RIP Tobi Wong
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
RIP Tobi Wong
-
Essa_L_M.E
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 905
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
- Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
They Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged theme. I dont even know what I'm singing.
..KAWAII TAHH ... SEND TERRY MAH ...TOURNIQUET ... FRY ON MY YUGI!
..KAWAII TAHH ... SEND TERRY MAH ...TOURNIQUET ... FRY ON MY YUGI!
~
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Finnemore
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 796
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
- Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
- Location: England
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
"ITS THE, EYE OF THE TIGER ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT, RISING UP TO THE CHALLANGE OF OUR RIVALS, AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR---" *Shot*
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
-
LovelyLarxene
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
- Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
- Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Electroboy wrote:ALWAYS
I WANT TO BEEEEE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIIIIEEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN
HARMONY
HARMONY
OH LOVE
Me too! Thanks to Robot Unicorn Attack. That game is unreasonably addictive.
Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha & 3Oh!3: I went to the beach with a friend and she played it a few times...and now I can't stop listening to it!! And I don't even like Ke$ha!!
One Less Bell To Answer/A House is Not a Home (Glee Version): I LOVE singing this song!!
Perfect Night (from Trigun): Really creepy, but REALLY awesome!!
I Feel Pretty (from West Side Story): My friend and I were sang that a gajillion last night, so it's obviously not leaving my head any time soon.
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
nekonohime
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2276
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
LovelyLarxene
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
- Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
- Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
nekonohime wrote:"Worthless" from The Brave Little Toaster (1987)
Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!! That used to be my favorite movie when I was little!!!
I also had to add this because it is the BEST SONG EVAR!! And it's really addicting.
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Steel Turnabout
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1788
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
- Custom Title: My childhood right here
- Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The Dragon Ball Z Kai theme song. Its undescribably epic.
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Turnabout of Justice wrote:The Dragon Ball Z Kai theme song. Its undescribably epic.
Dub or original?





