What song is stuck in YOUR head?
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
Steel Turnabout
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1788
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
- Custom Title: My childhood right here
- Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
OriginalBubs wrote:Turnabout of Justice wrote:The Dragon Ball Z Kai theme song. Its undescribably epic.
Dub or original?
Dub. Hah! Thats a fun word. Dub. Dubsy. Dubsy-Wubsy. Weeeee! This is fun!
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Superficial - Heidi Montag
it's so crappy but I love it.
it's so crappy but I love it.
-
Romeo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
- Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
- Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.
-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Lump by the Presidents of the United States is stuck in my head...
I play too much Rockband
I also have The Middle by Jimmy Eat World...
Two songs, 1 head, weird, huh?
I play too much Rockband
I also have The Middle by Jimmy Eat World...
Two songs, 1 head, weird, huh?
-
Rarikou
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm
- Custom Title: The Heir to the Planet
- Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
the persona 4 theme: I'll face myself. It's awesome... and fun to play on a guitar

Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
It's... almost haunting.
On stormy nights, I close the windows, and blow out the lamps. I lay down in my bed, hoping for sweet dreams. A hope quickly dashed by the accursed sound. Ever since I was thrust upon the rooftops, and forced to fight the Warrior of the Pearls, her ghost has haunted. I am to believe she is truly is the bringer of my demise, the Grim Reaper incarnate. She was put on this earth to punish me for my sins, and to eventually end me, bullets littered through my sternum. Until that day, my dreams are haunted by her song. It rings through my ears:
“Reaper, reaper,
That's what people call me,
Why? 'Cause they all die,
When I sing I end their lives,
You act as though payback makes you a noble man,
Is that a fact?
Well your a goddamn Philistine.”
Honestly, this song is way too catchy.
On stormy nights, I close the windows, and blow out the lamps. I lay down in my bed, hoping for sweet dreams. A hope quickly dashed by the accursed sound. Ever since I was thrust upon the rooftops, and forced to fight the Warrior of the Pearls, her ghost has haunted. I am to believe she is truly is the bringer of my demise, the Grim Reaper incarnate. She was put on this earth to punish me for my sins, and to eventually end me, bullets littered through my sternum. Until that day, my dreams are haunted by her song. It rings through my ears:
“Reaper, reaper,
That's what people call me,
Why? 'Cause they all die,
When I sing I end their lives,
You act as though payback makes you a noble man,
Is that a fact?
Well your a goddamn Philistine.”
Honestly, this song is way too catchy.

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Eminem's new song featuring Rihanna is fucking awesome. It makes a change to have something decent stuck in my head.
If she ever tries to fucking leave again I'mma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire!
If she ever tries to fucking leave again I'mma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire!
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Rarikou
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm
- Custom Title: The Heir to the Planet
- Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
I have more than one
1. THe fog (Ppersona 4) it's actually pretty catchy
2.the battle for everyone's souls, (persona 3) pretty awesome
3. Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean (Nightwish) Who said I don't jam out...
1. THe fog (Ppersona 4) it's actually pretty catchy
2.the battle for everyone's souls, (persona 3) pretty awesome
3. Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean (Nightwish) Who said I don't jam out...

Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
-
Steel Turnabout
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1788
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
- Custom Title: My childhood right here
- Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Super Sonic by Bad Religion.
Shit's epic
Shit's epic
-
Scent
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1638
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm
- Custom Title: Apollon Flame
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
hoshihoshi
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 am
- Custom Title: あふれるその涙を
- Location: Australia
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Brain McFadden - Chemical Rush
FFFFFFFFFFF chemical rush a chain reaction is taking me.... I can't get enough of your chemical rush <3
FFFFFFFFFFF chemical rush a chain reaction is taking me.... I can't get enough of your chemical rush <3
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
RIP Tobi Wong
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
RIP Tobi Wong
-
ilygodot
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 587
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:45 pm
- Custom Title: lame alert
- Location: ?????????
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
Knives And Pens - Black Veil Brides
Awesome songs
but kept singing them in bio :(
Knives And Pens - Black Veil Brides
Awesome songs
but kept singing them in bio :(
My fanfic fanartClick the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Hmm... now the song that's stuck in my head is Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Muse- Black Holes and Revelations
Which is annoying as I don't know the lyrics.
Which is annoying as I don't know the lyrics.

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
DarlingVampiress
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm
- Custom Title: ~Your Favorite Fixation with A Bite~
- Location: California
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
"OMG" By Usher feat. Will.I.Am, ...blasted radios and their music rotations~


<3
-
PollyGramarye
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm
- Custom Title: I'm Kenny McCormick and I like to dance.
- Location: Behind the sea
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku. I WOULD actually be listening to it except the speakers don't seem to work if you use headphones with them and I'm afraid to listen without them because I might wake someone up. I need my music, dammit! 

-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
OriginalBubs wrote:Best song about the sun EVER. (Even if it's incorrect now)
Just sampled some of their music and I am sold. I'm totally going to check out Here Comes Science.

-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Mr. Bear Jew wrote:OriginalBubs wrote:Best song about the sun EVER. (Even if it's incorrect now)
Just sampled some of their music and I am sold. I'm totally going to check out Here Comes Science.
For the love of God, man. DO IT NOW! (I'd also suggest their non-children oriented stuff.)
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Well, that song is on a train and has the train sfx, but mine has a guy actually saying "chuga" over and over again xD

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Well, that song is on a train and has the train sfx, but mine has a guy actually saying "chuga" over and over again xD
I know, I just wanted an excuse to say that. (And post Wreck Train.)
FLYING 'SKA' MAN... AWAYYYYYYYYY!
-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
hehehe...
I just listened to the Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen like, at least ten times.
Now it's stuck in my head, I'm thinking of the part where they sing, "Mama, ooo, (may the wind blow) I don't want to die! Sometimes wish I'd neer been born at all!"
That used to make me cry when I was little.
I just listened to the Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen like, at least ten times.
Now it's stuck in my head, I'm thinking of the part where they sing, "Mama, ooo, (may the wind blow) I don't want to die! Sometimes wish I'd neer been born at all!"
That used to make me cry when I was little.
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
filipinoamerican wrote:hehehe...
I just listened to the Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen like, at least ten times.
Now it's stuck in my head, I'm thinking of the part where they sing, "Mama, ooo, (may the wind blow) I don't want to die! Sometimes wish I'd neer been born at all!"
That used to make me cry when I was little.
GALILEO! Galileo! GALILEO!
-
nudalman
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 695
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am
- Custom Title: The Trusty Nudal!
- Location: Utopia
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Prayer of the refugee by rise against

Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
nudalman wrote:Prayer of the refugee by rise against
dude
I was about to write the same
-
Steel Turnabout
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1788
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
- Custom Title: My childhood right here
- Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!
-
nudalman
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 695
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am
- Custom Title: The Trusty Nudal!
- Location: Utopia
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:nudalman wrote:Prayer of the refugee by rise against
dude
I was about to write the same
Hehehe... How coincidental... but right now, I'd have to say I don't care by Apocalyptica.

Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)
-
Steel Turnabout
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1788
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
- Custom Title: My childhood right here
- Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The Brady Bunch theme song 

-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
-
Essa_L_M.E
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 905
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
- Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
'Baby' by Justin Bieber because I learnt to play it on piano... urrgh
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
~
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Essa_L_M.E wrote:'Baby' by Justin Bieber because I learnt to play it on piano... urrgh
*headdesk*

OT: Master of Puppets and Am I evil, both from Metallica
- Persian
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 169
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm
- Custom Title: Steel Samourai's Fan
- Location: Stalking Will Powers...
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Today, I had songs of the 3 last movies I watched stuck in my head...
The vampire assistant,Red Right Hand
Hairspray, Big Blonde and Beautiful and Timeless to me
And finally, The little shop of Horror, Mean Green Mother From Outer Space
The vampire assistant,Red Right Hand
Hairspray, Big Blonde and Beautiful and Timeless to me
And finally, The little shop of Horror, Mean Green Mother From Outer Space
Godot and his coffee cup, an eternal love!
-
Romeo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
- Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
- Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Uuuh its not really a song but a jingle!!
That dancing granny tango advert? THE BACKING TRACK is stuck in my head, as well as the , 'RELEASE YOURSELF' afterwards.
That dancing granny tango advert? THE BACKING TRACK is stuck in my head, as well as the , 'RELEASE YOURSELF' afterwards.

see how it withers before my flower of justice



