The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Come Gumshoe, the game, 'Ace Attorney Investigations', is afoot.
Post Reply
Pandora2191
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 am
Custom Title: DOOF

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Pandora2191 »

Oh yes, Oldbag was REALLY annoying too.

I mean, seriously, APPEARING IN TWO CASES?!?! One is fine enough, thank you.
Essa_L_M.E
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Essa_L_M.E »

Lance Amano and at first Rhoda. I grew to like her at the end.
~
PhoenixFlower16
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 am
Custom Title: Je voudrais une anana, s'il vous plait.
Location: East Coast of the US of A

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by PhoenixFlower16 »

Personally, I thought Miss Cammy Meele was really really annoying... :phoenix:
At first, I really didn't like Rhoda but she turned out okay.
Image
"Dilon mein tum apne betabiyaan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum..."
"If you carry impatience in your heart, you are alive..."
klzzzp
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 am

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by klzzzp »

At first, I kinda liked Kay, but I grew to hate her. A lot.

Her quirks were bearable in the 3rd case, but in the 5th, it almost felt like her entire script was made of:
"I saw a suspicious person enter here!"
"I'm the Yatagarasu!"
"Let's catch Yew!"
And at Yew's arrest... ugh. Once you find she did it my thoughts were:
"Well, I saw this coming. Wait... LANG TAKE HER DOWN! Kay's talking... why are you walking towards her?! Remember what happened last time? TAKE HER DOWN - oh, good job Kay. Now you're going to die."
Cravat of Doom
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
Custom Title: earthlings on fire
Location: Hazakura Temple

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Cravat of Doom »

klzzzp wrote:At first, I kinda liked Kay, but I grew to hate her. A lot.

Her quirks were bearable in the 3rd case, but in the 5th, it almost felt like her entire script was made of:
"I saw a suspicious person enter here!"
"I'm the Yatagarasu!"
"Let's catch Yew!"

THIS. Gah, I hated that character. Such a freaking annoyance. But I suppose that's what you get after recycling the same character type four times. It's like a dog throwing up a good character, eating it again, and doing that three more times. The result is Kay Faraday. I just have her in my signature because she looks cool.

Mike Meekins. I've always hated him, and his appearance in Apollo Justice made me want to scream. But seeing him again in AAI really pissed me off.

Rhoda was alright, but she was overshadowed by Cammy. Portsman was forgettable.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
jahzara777
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am
Custom Title: The Law

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by jahzara777 »

Calisto Yew- mainly for her laugh
Oldbag- Twice in the same game it was a nightmare. When I met her in PW:AA I thought I hope I don't see her again then in PW:JFA I was like No why won't you die :shelly:
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

HOW could I forget Meekins
He was plain GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :zenny: Period
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Optimus Prime
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 am

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Optimus Prime »

I'm going with Oldbag, too.
Steel Samurai
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1047
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am
Custom Title: A.K.A Very Melon
Location: Finland, North Europe

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Steel Samurai »

Cravat of Doom wrote:
klzzzp wrote:At first, I kinda liked Kay, but I grew to hate her. A lot.

Her quirks were bearable in the 3rd case, but in the 5th, it almost felt like her entire script was made of:
"I saw a suspicious person enter here!"
"I'm the Yatagarasu!"
"Let's catch Yew!"

THIS. Gah, I hated that character. Such a freaking annoyance. But I suppose that's what you get after recycling the same character type four times. It's like a dog throwing up a good character, eating it again, and doing that three more times. The result is Kay Faraday. I just have her in my signature because she looks cool.


Exactly, why couldn't they bear with Gumshoe and Franziska?

-SS
Image
Spoiler: StepMania vids
Essa_L_M.E
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Essa_L_M.E »

I guess I've never really likes Meekins. He was pretty annoying in the games he's in but I can deal. He got really annoying in AAI but I don't think I can ever really hate him, y'know? He's cute. XDD
~
K. Riley
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 am
Custom Title: dis be mah srs face

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by K. Riley »

Portsman and his jacket. SERIOUSLY.

Also, Cammy and Lance.
Image
Primal
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Primal »

I don't think any character in the game annoyed me, not even the antagonists. Although I was kind of annoyed that Yew was also Shih-na. :< I was hoping they were seperate people, although that moment when Shih-na started laughing was funny. I also thought that when she broke-down, it was neat. :O She made this laugh that was saturated with the spirit of Lang<sharp teeth, and all that other stuff. She must have been around Lang for many years to have gotten those traits.>
:edgeworth: OBJECTION!
Denn1s
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Denn1s »

Both Amano's and definately Lauren Paups. She was even worse than huge earlobes and Jacques 'I can put my jacket on 5 times in 1 second' Portsman.
Franziska's Whip
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Custom Title: c:
Location: Hinamizawa
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Franziska's Whip »

I really did NOT like Kay. I'm sick of the whole "energetic teenager" sidekick, they don't have to be carbon copies of each other to be interesting assistants. Plus her sprites pissed me off for some reason. I think it was that smiling sprite, she just looks so dumb. :/

Also: ALBA. I was trying to finish the game before I went to bed because it was like three and it kept going ON AND ON AND ON. Just let me finish the damn game, Jesus.

And I hated Lang at first, but he made up for it in the last case so I like him now :3
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by OriginalBubs »

Franziska's Whip wrote:I really did NOT like Kay. I'm sick of the whole "energetic teenager" sidekick, they don't have to be carbon copies of each other to be interesting assistants. Plus her sprites pissed me off for some reason. I think it was that smiling sprite, she just looks so dumb. :/

Also: ALBA. I was trying to finish the game before I went to bed because it was like three and it kept going ON AND ON AND ON. Just let me finish the damn game, Jesus.

And I hated Lang at first, but he made up for it in the last case so I like him now :3


Seconded. All of it.
Icarus
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Icarus »

If Kay was a straight-up Maya clone, she would have been a bit boring (cause she'd be, like, the third one), but she wouldn't be terrible.

The problem is that while Maya has a semblance of maturity, Kay doesn't. Yeah, lots of crappy things happen to Maya, but none of them are really her fault (being kidnapped, being framed for murder, almost being murdered), those are all stuff that other people did to her. When crappy things happen to Kay, it's usually because Kay was an idiot and did something really boneheaded, like running after a known murderer into a burning building or loudly announce that she loves stealing things in front of Interpol agents and prosecutors.

Also, Kay should be prosecuted for stealing Gumshoe's screen time.
Billie Jean is not my lover.
Image
Franziska's Whip
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Custom Title: c:
Location: Hinamizawa
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Franziska's Whip »

Icarus wrote:If Kay was a straight-up Maya clone, she would have been a bit boring (cause she'd be, like, the third one), but she wouldn't be terrible.

The problem is that while Maya has a semblance of maturity, Kay doesn't. Yeah, lots of crappy things happen to Maya, but none of them are really her fault (being kidnapped, being framed for murder, almost being murdered), those are all stuff that other people did to her. When crappy things happen to Kay, it's usually because Kay was an idiot and did something really boneheaded, like running after a known murderer into a burning building or loudly announce that she loves stealing things in front of Interpol agents and prosecutors.

Also, Kay should be prosecuted for stealing Gumshoe's screen time.


Agreed. Kay is a reckless idiot, no doubt about it. Why do you look so surprised that you have a gun held to your head? You ran straight towards her knowing she was a remorseless murderer, didn't you?

Yeah, that's another thing that bothered me. She's onscreen for like half the game once you meet her. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND HOW MUCH YOU HATE YEW. GIVE ME MORE GUMSHOE, DAMMIT.
User avatar
GyaKuten
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm
Custom Title: It's a special username, isn't it?

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by GyaKuten »

Why does everyone hate Oldbag!?
I like her! She's funny and I had to LOL how Edgeworth reacts when he saw her!
I was kinda disappointed that she didn't use her :raygun:

The only person I really hated was :butzthumbs: !!!
In my opinion he's just annoying, in AA, in T&T and in AAI!

... But after all, it's my opinion.
jahzara777
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am
Custom Title: The Law

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by jahzara777 »

GyaKuten wrote:Why does everyone hate Oldbag!?
I like her! She's funny and I had to LOL how Edgeworth reacts when he saw her!
I was kinda disappointed that she didn't use her :raygun:

The only person I really hated was :butzthumbs: !!!
In my opinion he's just annoying, in AA, in T&T and in AAI!

... But after all, it's my opinion.

No she isn't funny... she is annoy as hell and obsessed with Edgeworth when it's obvious he hates her and wish she gets lock up in insane asylum and toss the key. I agree Larry could be annoy but at least he doesn't talk a million words per second and is freaking stalker. :larry:
becky88888
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Custom Title: <3

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by becky88888 »

:badger: - OMG when that proto badger came out of the passage way I was flipped out!

oh, and Yew sounds like a guy...

:paynehair:
:D
User avatar
theprosecutor
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Custom Title: prosecution ace

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by theprosecutor »

offecior meekins was really anoying,also so was larry and old bag.why out of all the chars did they bring back these ones XD
LovelyLarxene
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by LovelyLarxene »

becky88888 wrote:oh, and Yew sounds like a guy...

:paynehair:


YES!! *jumps for joy* I'm not the only one who thinks that!! :gant-clap2:

theprosecutor wrote:offecior meekins was really anoying,also so was larry and old bag.why out of all the chars did they bring back these ones XD


Larry I didn't really mind, seeing as he is an old friend of Edgey's, but otherwise I agree. I really was hoping to see Ron DeLite in some capacity since
Spoiler:
His copycat was murdered
. I really wanted to see Phoenix actually appear in the game (besides a crappy Easter egg). It would've been cool to actually see the Gavinners too, since Klavier would be becoming a prosecutor around the time of the game.
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:
Image
Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
User avatar
GyaKuten
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm
Custom Title: It's a special username, isn't it?

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by GyaKuten »

jahzarra777 wrote:No she isn't funny... she is annoy as hell and obsessed with Edgeworth when it's obvious he hates her and wish she gets lock up in insane asylum and toss the key.


But that is why I think she's funny!

But I already said

GyaKuten wrote:... But after all, it's my opinion.
Steel Samurai
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1047
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am
Custom Title: A.K.A Very Melon
Location: Finland, North Europe

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Steel Samurai »

They could have used so many interesting characters... But they used the ones they already had used as returning charas...

= LAME

-SS
Image
Spoiler: StepMania vids
Aurontsubaki
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am
Custom Title: The Man With The Lethal Pencil
Location: Covington, KY
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Aurontsubaki »

Wesley Stickler was definitely an annoyance to me.
What we got here is...failure to communicate
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Aurontsubaki wrote:Wesley Stickler was definitely an annoyance to me.

He was never in GK O_o
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
TheWrightWay
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 am
Custom Title: Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...
Location: I'm not giving my location to a machine!

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by TheWrightWay »

I love Ema, but the fact that she was useless in the third case really bugs me. All she did was just appear for some reason, spray something and that was it. Oh well... at least she was hot.
Image
...D'aaaaawww...
Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!
Aurontsubaki
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am
Custom Title: The Man With The Lethal Pencil
Location: Covington, KY
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Aurontsubaki »

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Aurontsubaki wrote:Wesley Stickler was definitely an annoyance to me.

He was never in GK O_o

My apologies. I mean't Jacques Portman & Callisto Yew were definitely an annoyance to me.
What we got here is...failure to communicate
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

I bet I mentioned this once but Yew sounds like a robot
Hey we could ship her with Lisa Basil :keiko:
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Auste
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:40 pm
Custom Title: Wannabe Ace Attorney
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Auste »

Just to be safe, I'm still using spoiler tags.

About Kay - because I'm biased (she's my favorite AAI-only character), I'll say that she IS reckless and can be really stubborn, but not annoying. A little grating at times, but I think she should've had more screen time to flesh out her character more. Just so we can see that there's more to her than meets the eye.

Spoiler: AAI
Wendy Oldbag.

Seriously, did we really need to see her? I know this is Edgeworth's game, but it hardly seems logical for her to suddenly pop up like some big pink stalkery mushroom. And...yeah, I'd rather have Larry than her.

I mean, the joke about her being obsessed with Edgey...to me, it's becoming a little too overdone. And...I'm not too cool with the idea that she was actually useful in one case.

I wouldn't mind meeting every other AAI character again, even Quercus Alba or the Amanos or Calisto Yew. Just don't bring out the Oldbag AGAIN.
jahzara777
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am
Custom Title: The Law

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by jahzara777 »

Auste wrote:Just to be safe, I'm still using spoiler tags.

About Kay - because I'm biased (she's my favorite AAI-only character), I'll say that she IS reckless and can be really stubborn, but not annoying. A little grating at times, but I think she should've had more screen time to flesh out her character more. Just so we can see that there's more to her than meets the eye.

Spoiler: AAI
Wendy Oldbag.

Seriously, did we really need to see her? I know this is Edgeworth's game, but it hardly seems logical for her to suddenly pop up like some big pink stalkery mushroom. And...yeah, I'd rather have Larry than her.

I mean, the joke about her being obsessed with Edgey...to me, it's becoming a little too overdone. And...I'm not too cool with the idea that she was actually useful in one case.

I wouldn't mind meeting every other AAI character again, even Quercus Alba or the Amanos or Calisto Yew. Just don't bring out the Oldbag AGAIN.

Hurray someone who agrees with me. :godot:
Phoenix Minamimoto
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Custom Title: Captain Hair!
Location: California

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Phoenix Minamimoto »

I thought that AAI had many memorable characters, but I simply can't stand Zinc LeBlanc! That guy had such an irritating personality! That case would have been so much better if he turned out to be the killer.
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Phoenix Minamimoto wrote:I thought that AAI had many memorable characters, but I simply can't stand Zinc LeBlanc! That guy had such an irritating personality! That case would have been so much better if he turned out to be the killer.

so you dislike irritating or confusing people?
Uhuh. . . :notes:
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Dawn
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 989
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:47 am
Custom Title: Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!
Location: Will I actually tell you? Maybe for some cake. :P
Contact:

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Dawn »

*points at a person in a line-up* Definitely the Windy Old Hag. LeBlanc was okay... but HER? That's way too much.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Jaques Portsman = First, his name. I wanted Dennis Raquet. =( And second, OHMYGOD would someone burn his bloody jacket already?! That animation annoys me! What is the point of doing that?! Is he trying to be the next karate/kung fu kid?! JACKIE CHAN WILL NOT APPROVE. >=(

Cammy Meele = One word: slut.

Zinc Lablanc = I was hoping that the logic button would throw him out the window. =(

Lance Amano = You. Whiny. Brat. I seriously wish someone had punched this guy. Where's Redd White when you need him?

Calisto Yew = *Shoots self dead*
Crusty Radiator
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 pm
Custom Title: If only I were a washing-machine...
Location: France

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Crusty Radiator »

I think the worst character was Wendy Oldbag, I hate her since the first game. It's normal she's in the game of Edgeworth but, see her one time was enough... Except her, I didn't really notice any annoying character, maybe the Amanos, but they were a lot more bearable that Oldbag.
antonis
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by antonis »

Everyone after case two really got on my tits.
Kay-Stupid annoying unrealistic Mary-sue
Ema-the same
Lang-Oh stop fucking exaggerating, theres counterfeit money in every country and it dosen't fuck up the economy half as bad as you say also stop trying to be cool!
Gumshoe- NO SHE DIDN'T FUCKING STEAL YOUR FUCKING JOB YOUR A DETECTIVE IT IS YOUR JOB TO INVESTIGATE WITH EDGEWORTH TELL THE LITTLE BITCH TO FUCK OFF!
Larry/Oldbag- Morons.
The judge-Your an idiot!

Well sorry about the rage but that game had some of the stupidest characterizations I have ever come across.
Nothing.
Robo-Aly
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 am
Custom Title: Robo-Aly
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by Robo-Aly »

Most of the characters were pretty annoying, now that I think back.... Well gee, that's a sign of a great game, eh? :P
Image
MelancholyV
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Addicted to Coke and crack... wait
Location: In a box

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by MelancholyV »

I lurve Kay. :larry:

But I think Oldbag was the worst, as always. Every time she arrived in the game part of my soul died.

In a close second are Yew, Lance, Lauren, and surprisingly, Ema. She just... got on my nerves. I can't explain why.
Image
CrimsonBlaze
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 am
Custom Title: I'ma gonna blow you out of the water.
Location: Amestris

Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Post by CrimsonBlaze »

Oldbag. Just... Oldbag. The second time I saw her I was just like :fire:

Aside from her, Yew and LeBlanc TOTALLY pissed me off! She had the most annoying laugh, and he just kept going on and on about his movie and his art, which got really old, really fast...
Image
Fanfiction~Yotube

Thanks go to Floran and TheBaronAndEma for the siggy and avy respectively.
They rock, so go request something from them!
Post Reply