Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 10 of 76[ 3010 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 76  Next

Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title

It was just you?! Wow, I'm impressed. This is amazing.

By the way, look at my previous post again. I edited it after you responded, but before I saw your response. It's a typo report.

Previously Cardiovore

Pixlking wrote:
It was just you?! Wow, I'm impressed. This is amazing.

By the way, look at my previous post again. I edited it after you responded, but before I saw your response. It's a typo report.

Noted. Thanks!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Aaah, major glitch!

Spoiler: Investigation 2
I heard Marshall's voice from somewhere below the bridge. Maya said we should find a way down. For some reason, I clicked "Move". I thought I did something wrong, so I wanted to go back to the menu to click examine or something, but clicking the back button has the same effect as clicking NEW GAME.

EDIT: This only happens at this scene. I'm glad there are multiple saves. I continued playing normally by going to Nieville, but you should still look into it.

Previously Cardiovore

Pixlking wrote:
Aaah, major glitch!

I heard Marshall's voice from somewhere below the bridge. Maya said we should find a way down. For some reason, I clicked "Move". I thought I did something wrong, so I wanted to go back to the menu to click examine or something, but clicking the back button has the same effect as clicking NEW GAME.

EDIT: This only happens at this scene. I'm glad there are multiple saves. I continued playing normally by going to Nieville, but you should still look into it.

Spoiler:
That's... new.
I've just seen it myself... I'll have to pop the question to saluk as I have no idea how that's happening.

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Also, any time you click the Court Records button on its LEFT side, it acts like the "Load" button. If you hit it on the right side, it works normally.

Previously Cardiovore

Pixlking wrote:
Also, any time you click the Court Records button on its LEFT side, it acts like the "Load" button. If you hit it on the right side, it works normally.

Saluk sent me a macro file that will solve that problem, so that the whole CR button will work. Ask him to give you the link.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

I'll do that, thank you.
By the way,
EZ-8? I see what you did there.

Previously Cardiovore

Pixlking wrote:
I'll do that, thank you.
By the way,

Spoiler:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I just chose random letters and a number...
EDIT: I just googled it. You mean that robot thing?

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

1000% Knight

I got my regular computer back, so I can finally play this! Time to download :3 I will make a comment on every single needless thing I don't even think is worth mentioning ^_^

EDIT: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable :beef:
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Previously Cardiovore

Bad Player wrote:
I got my regular computer back, so I can finally play this! Time to download :3 I will make a comment on every single needless thing I don't even think is worth mentioning ^_^

EDIT: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable :beef:

Busy servers. Wait it out and keep refreshing :P
And thank you, feel free to bombard me with any critique and comments!
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:
Pixlking wrote:
I'll do that, thank you.
By the way,

Spoiler:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I just chose random letters and a number...
EDIT: I just googled it. You mean that robot thing?

Oh. Well, funny coincidence. At first I thought EZ was a pun on Easy and WC was just a toilet joke.

Another typo!
Spoiler: Trial 2
After finding the contradiction in Snow's testimony, he says something like "This bust...it's head was knocked off!"
Well, that's more of a grammatical error, actually.

Supposed to include that macro with the game Cardiovore :)

Anyway, I think things have settled down enough, I can upload an updated Scapegoat to the download service, with the court record button fix as well as the move error fixed. Anything else I should fix before I upload it?
Creator of PyWright, the lovable case construction system!
Also visit the PyWright post.

Previously Cardiovore

saluk wrote:
Supposed to include that macro with the game Cardiovore :)

Anyway, I think things have settled down enough, I can upload an updated Scapegoat to the download service, with the court record button fix as well as the move error fixed. Anything else I should fix before I upload it?

Ahh... That'd be great, thanks!
Just a few typos that have been reported in previous posts, but no big deal really.
Oh, and that menu error we talked about in your thread.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Ok it's uploaded. Fixed the typos mentioned, the menu restart issue, the court record button, and replaced mp3s with oggs.

Previously Cardiovore

saluk wrote:
Ok it's uploaded. Fixed the typos mentioned, the menu restart issue, the court record button, and replaced mp3s with oggs.

Nice touch with the .oggs :phoenix:
Did you change the ".mp3"s in the scripts with ".ogg"s too?
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Apollon Flame

Spoiler: minor spoiler
I thought the "EZ" had to do with Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater's/Subsistence's EZ gun. :hobohodo:

A King

in name

alone...

Previously Cardiovore

Scent wrote:
I thought the "EZ" had to do with Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater's/Subsistence's EZ gun. :hobohodo:

To be honest that's what crossed my mind looking back on it!
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

DON'T CLICK UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED THE WHOLE GAME!
Spoiler:
I just finished the game and I have to say. Kudos. Turnabout Scapegoat was almost perfect and better than MANY of the canon Ace Attorney cases. And by many, I mean that it's in my Top 5.

The opening sequence was great. Someone sitting on a chair was murdered, someone on a cliff was murdered. Ooh, the victim said something like "V-v-...." before dying. I hope I'll remember that for later!
I didn't. And even if I did, there is more than one person with a name that starts with V. You clever bastard.

So...I didn't really think that the game was special until the first trial. By first trial I mean the flashback trial, part one. That one started after like 30 minutes, though, so I was hooked pretty quickly. Let's see. A guy called Vex Vulper. I love his theme and he seems to be a dick. He looks cool though. HOLY SHIT WHAT'S WITH THAT DEVILISH FACE. Vex Vulper is a great character. His name sounds really cool. I knew he was the killer of DT-2 pretty quickly, because...well, I saw spoiler sprites of him long before I even downloaded this game.

That doesn't matter at all, though! It was obvious that he killed Crane since Brisbane said that Vex is Jack's step-brother. Also, I kind of thought that Vex would freak out when he loses the trial after I found out that he had a perfect Guilty record. He DID flip out after just one tiny penalty, though. After Grossberg gave you the great hint with the "person who knew too much about the card", I knew who the killer was immediately. The person who said that the backs of the cards are bl- I mean, the person who said that the card was Crane's lucky charm is obviously VEX VULPER!

Yes, the shoeprints match! Now let that bastard take the stand. W-wait...the present day?! NOOOO, it was about to get exciting!! By the way, I noticed the fingershaped print in the snow immediately, but I didn't think much of it. The only thing that I thought was weird about the footprint photo was that it didn't really look like the victim stumbled.

Being back in the present wasn't too bad, because the atmosphere in Nieville was just beautiful. The first house I tried was the one on the very left, because I remembered it was Krump's. I thought it was nice of him to make us tea, but he freaking creeped me out after I found those rubber pieces in the secret room and he looked at me with those devilish red eyes. Rubber? And the biggest piece has a red line on it?! I remember Vulper and Vincenzo having scars. Also, the red line on the card resembles those scars...
This is obviously a MASK and Titus Krump was wearing it to frame Vincenzo!

Yeah, I figured things out pretty quickly. It was kind of obvious that the guy on the bridge was Brisbane, but whatever. After talking to Vincenzo again, ANOTHER trial started! Oh, goodie! :edgy:

Vex Vulper was kind of stupid when he took the stand. He said that his glasses were very important even though he wasn't even wearing any?! And then he said he had them in his pocket even though it's REALLY easy to disprove?! Wow.

So the first presentation I got stuck at was the one where he asked why Krump didn't see him. Well, it was too dark, I guess? But how am I gonna present that?! It was kind of weird you had to present Krumps profile.

The breakdown was great, by the way.

Now, I won't talk much about Trial 1 because there isn't really a lot of stuff to talk about. Titus Krump testified, and even I noticed that something was different about him. I just didn't know what. His past self never did thispose. It creeped me out, especially his red eyes, like I said last time.

So then he freaked out and ran away. When I found out he was dead, I knew exactly what was going on. That isn't Krump! That is an imposter! Probably Lex Luthor!
Uh, Vex Vulper! The body they found is probably the REAL Krump, and the one who testified was just Vex in disguise. But that's just a theory.
Snow then said that the corpse he saw looked weird, as if it has been dead for a week. Oh. I was right then!

I asked Snow about the card. Did he find anything by spraying Luminol? Of course he did! It only showed parts of what was written, but that's when I used my amazing paint skills!

Oh my god, I was right!! I think. It's weird that Grossberg knows it was Vex, even though he was wearing a Vincenzo mask...

Whatever, I absolutely knew I was right when they found Krump, even though he was believed to be dead.

Wait, Vincenzo got his scar because an assassin attacked him? And he returned the favor?!? I noticed that Vex had a scar too! Hmmm...

In the second trial, the beginning had a lot of pointless talking, but then I could prove that Krump was actually just an imposter. You could see that Brisbane started to have his doubts concerning the witness.

So then Pseudo-Krump ripped his mask off and showed his true face. The animation for that was superb, by the way.

Vex said that there were no traces pointing to him, but I presented the card.
Apparently, I was wrong. You had to present the card at the statement after that.
That's weird because Phoenix even says that Vex's statement with the "traces pointing to him" was wrong, not the "you have no evidence" one. Is it possible to make it so that you can present the card at both statements?

I had problems with the two rings on the back of the card, though. I couldn't figure that out, so I just guessed, to be honest. The scene where you see the killer's eyes glowing red looked kind of creepy - I liked that.

Anywaaay, Vex, looking good in the Krump outfit, just wouldn't give up, until Brisbane made him confess by offering him the card. Wow.

The testimony after that sure was something special. It had a lot of statements, and pressing a statement would result in a dialogue that's over a minute long. I loved that, especially the part where you find out that Vex was actually gonna poison you! Holy shit! We were really lucky there.

Brisbane then explained that.......what the hell?! THE ENIGMIUM IS HIS EYE?! WHAT.

The credits were...just credits. This is only the first case, after all. I have to say...this game was perfect. There were a few typos, but that's about it. Almost no bugs, the custom backgrounds were beautiful, and the custom characters looked cool. Except for the fact that Krump looks too much like von Karma, but that's only a little flaw. Only downside: The first case is so great that I can't even imagine that you could make the cases after that any better. (I said that in the last case of GS1 too, but GS2 and GS3 had equally good ending cases.) The most impressing thing about it is, of course, that only ONE person did EVERYTHING! Cardiovore, you are a genius.

But then, after the credits...creepy music comes on........and you see OHMYGODIT'SVEXVULPERINTHEASYLUM!!!

God, that scared the crap out of me!! Seriously...I could feel my heart skipping a beat!

Nah, just screwin' with ya.

EDIT: Hahaha, it's funny that, in the first post, you stated that Titus Krump is based on a character from Venture Bros.
Well, I've never watched that, but I've seen Phoenix Wrongs where I heard Dr. Orpheus's voice (who was "emphasising his words with a dramatic voice"), so I imagined Krump sounding like him. It's interesting to find out that he was ACTUALLY BASED ON HIM. xD

1000% Knight

I got up to the beginning of the present-day trial (geez, I sure hope there's only one day of trial, this has already gone on long enough xD)

I am posting all my comments at once. Which means you won't get them until tomorrow.

Just so you know what to expect, at this point my comments are 10 pages long in Microsoft Word. I'll see if I can get it doubled by the time it's finalized :garyuu:

A box of wistful dreams...

I've just started this game and I'm at the point where we first meet Snow and he directs us to the crime scene. However I'm only given the option of the Detention Center, and there isn't anyone in the cell to talk to. I've already tried talking to Snow and have presented everything I have to continue the story but nothing has changed.

Is there supposed to be another location for me to move to, or a person to talk to in the Detention Center? If you can help then thank you :)

"Why did you come with me?"

"Only because I wanted to come with you." - Final Fantasy IX

Previously Cardiovore

Pixlking -- ...DAYM. You wrote quite a bit there! I can't really think of much of a way to respond (you've pretty much said everything), but a huge amount of gratitude is in order. Thanks for all your comments and thoughts, and moreso glad you enjoyed the game! :garyuu:

Bad Player -- Only one day of trial... hehe, yeah well... And looking forward to hearing from you!

memorysong -- Yeah, Verglas Bridge should appear after you talk about "The Crime". Try talking about all three topics again, this time in order. That seemed to help somebody else last time.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

memorysong wrote:
I've just started this game and I'm at the point where we first meet Snow and he directs us to the crime scene. However I'm only given the option of the Detention Center, and there isn't anyone in the cell to talk to. I've already tried talking to Snow and have presented everything I have to continue the story but nothing has changed.

Is there supposed to be another location for me to move to, or a person to talk to in the Detention Center? If you can help then thank you :)

I had the same problem, and looked in the code to see if I missed something or if it was just a bug. It looks like a bug triggered by asking about "the crime" after already asking about "the investigation" and "the card".

The problem is here, in scene4snow.talk.txt:
setflag snowtalk2
flag snowtalk1 AND snowtalk2 AND snowtalk3 endconversation
label gotaffidavit
setflag gotaffidavit
setflag verglas
goto top

The statement "setflag verglas" activates the new location, but the second line sends you to a later section called "endconversation" if you've already asked about everything, which bypasses the new flags. To fix it, change the code to

setflag snowtalk2
label gotaffidavit
setflag gotaffidavit
setflag verglas
goto top

then go into the game and re-ask snow about "the crime". It will unlock a new location, which would've unlocked if the conversation was gone through straight. Cardiovore should fix this in the actual download, but I decided to post it publically so people can fix the bug themselves. Without the change in the file, the only way to fix it is to restart from an earlier savegame and go through the conversation in order.

1000% Knight

PREPARE TO FEEL MY WRATH MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Also, sorry if I point out anything that's already been said :x)

Spoiler: My insanity, and turnabout scapegoat. But mostly my insanity
Oooooh, long intro... So, we're gonna have to investigate that murder from 5 years ago (either this case or later xD). Also, whoever has a scar is innocent, and the real murderer has a hidden scar. And the killer's name probably does start with "V"(on Karma? xD)

I will say, I was surprised at the beginning... I thought he was gonna get pushed off the cliff instead of stabbed.

...That silhouette in the intro looked a little thin to be Grossberg. Oh well, I didn't actually get too good a look at it, and just maybe the intro was a different murder altogether OMGWTFBBQ

GWAAAAAAAAAAH YOU STOLE MY CADENZA MUSIC. I mean, I wanted to use CADENZA music in my game and you used it first. Which is actually totally alright. In fact, I don't know why I typed that out. I should probably just backspace it all. But I'm lazy. I wasn't even gonna use CADENZA Turnabout Sisters' Theme anyway xD ...I'll get on with the game now

I would take out the first "just" in "We can't just get involved in a case just like that!" (it sounds kinda repetitive. And yes I'm going to be this picky the entire time.)

Oh noez, auto-saves! (*remembers auto-save horrors from TS. err... Turnabout Substitution xD)

The checkmark for when you've already done a talk option seems kinda faint and high up...

Cicatrice is a funny name. It reminds me of Cockatrice. ...I haven't met him, but I already like Mr. Cicatrice :D

Hm, it seems weird for that "I hear people in the office!" conversation to take place in the office. Perhaps you could take that background of the office lobby from 1-2, edit it so it's bright and during the day, and make that the background? (Or even just use a black background...)

Funky theme music xD Where'd you get all the original music, btw? (out of curiosity)

In one line (forget which one exactly, sry ^^') Snow's nametag was "Snow" instead of "???". It switches to "Snow" a few times when he's on the phone with Gumshoe (in the part where he says "Feen Exwright" xD (however, he did say, "Hey Richard, it's Snow" so we do know that his last name is Snow at that point, but still, you know what I mean...)) It also changes to Snow when he rambles on (or right after at least). After that he finally introduces himself, so the nametag is probably supposed to be "Snow" xD

Oh, I didn't mention this yet, but I really like Snow's sprites (but having glanced at your sprite thread a few times, I'm going to make the assumption that all the sprites in here are gonna be well-done xD)

Hmm, Snow doesn't want me touching Charley, but he's fine with me touching the Steel Samurai poster...

AAI tie-in, nice.

Phoenix said that Snow said that his first case (which he messed up) was 5 years ago, but I don't remember Snow saying that... (...wait a second, five years? Ah, I see where this is going...)

Grossberg was obv in the mountains to meet up with the policewoman that... err... nvm

The left part of the Court Record button seems to over-lap with the save/load buttons..... (that would explain why the game saved every time I tried to go to the CR xD)

Verglas Bridge is giving me a huge "Singing Mountain" vibe (I feel like it could be a good reminiscence theme for this case... if it weren't already finished, that is xD)

Whoa! Super-suspicious guy that has facegear that can easily cover a scar! (who does that remind me of?) Anyway, is he guilty because he's obviously guilty and this is the first case, or is he innocent because he's obviously guilty and it's gonna be a crazy storyline even though it's only the first case? (Although I think he's the prosecutor......... so we need to wait until later for him to be guilty. Unless the cases aren't going to be chronological)

I guess the exact dates could mess things up a bit, but if Phoenix is 27, then that should be 3 years after AA, which means 1-5 would've been 3 years ago. Meh. EDIT: Oh, when I talk to Jake, he says "that case three years ago". So hmph.

Oh, and I don't really like the mixing of HQ (CADENZA music, original TS music, etc) and LQ (original game music) (I like consistency...)

This is probably PyWright rather than TS, but if I present a profile to someone, after that I'll be in the evidence!present screen instead of the profile!present screen.

I talked to Jake, then presented the affidavit, but the checkmarks stayed on the talk options before I did them again. (Usually in a game, when a character won't talk to you, but then you do something (like present something) to make them talk, the checkmarks will disappear on any conversation that changes. (Ex. When you first talk to Ini in 2-2, you have 3 talk options. When you get the Magatama, the 3rd option becomes locked, so when you talk to her again after getting the Magatama the first two options have checks while the third one doesn't have anything, until you try it again (Hm... this is prolly also something with PyWright xD)))

Whenever Jake's Theme loops, it seems to glitch up at the beginning...

The prosecutor's badge seems like one of those things that would disappear from the crime scene once you've collected it...

Suicide King. Neat.

When I go close up to the body, I can't look at the CR. But if I examine something, the CR button comes up during the conversation... A little weird.

(Phoenix wants there to be a "normal" murder, but in that case wouldn't the defendant (ie, his client) most likely be guilty? xD)

When the screen changes to the flashback of Snow and Mr. X, the music is cut off very abruptly (whether that was intentional or not... I just didn't really like it)

That color-greyscale focus-shifting effect is pretty neat though :larry2:

When Snow's psyche-locks appeared, the chains just appeared at once without sliding onto the screen =\ Also, the "Mr. X" talk option just gets a checkmark, like any ol' talk option.

When I presented the Magatama to initiate the psyche-lock, when it said "-- Mr. X --" (the title of the topic) the bottom screen turned black, and I had to click the textbox in the top screen to continue.

...How come saying that Jake saw Snow and Mr. X talk doesn't work? :( ...but the crime photo does? Snow wanted proof he talked to Mr. X, and I don't really see how saying "You messed with the crime scene!" shows that.

Oh, NOW I'm allowed to say that Jake saw the two talk >_> (Perhaps if you present Jake first, you can say that Jake saw Snow and Mr. X talking, then Snow can ask if Phoenix has any idea who Mr. X is, then you can present the photo and point out the prosecutor's badge and everything)

Near the end of the psyche-lock, "You were discussing about" should prolly be "You were discussing" or "You were talking about"

When the last psyche-lock broke, it was to the right of it's usual position... Also, the chains just remained stationary instead of sliding off (although the screen did shake and it did make the chain-sliding noise)

Again with the checkboxes, even though I broke the lock, the "Mr. X" option still has the check. (In the real games at least, when you break a psyche-lock, option doesn't have a check on it)

It's weird that they're calling Mr. Cicatrice their "client" even though he hasn't actually accepted Phoenix as his attorney. I think they should probably be calling him "the suspect" or "the defendant" or something in the beginning....

When Snow calls Vincenzo, the bottom screen disappears =\ (gotta click the textbox to advance)

Flashback trial already? That was quick. The "First Trial Part I" looked really nice, and the music went perfectly. The only thing is, it faded in so nicely... then abruptly disappeared. I would love it if it faded out, too :3

So the prosecutor's name is Erol... reminds me of Eriol. Which reminds me of CCS, and something else that I'm sure is just named something close to "Eriol" but not actually "Eriol". Oh, I'm rambling, I'll stop now xD

Hm, really dark shirt...

Is he a Wocky? Hmm... Probably more of a Lauren, although perhaps less complex... Maybe even a Feenie? Oh, oh, oh! 2-2!Maya! That's who he is!! ...Perhaps xD

Lmao at Vinnie's style of speech, and then "indignant jackass"? Well, he has a cool theme song at least xD Shark grin, hm...

Vex Vulper: Perfect Prosecutor, how original (no offense xD There's a difference between being arrogant and saying his case is perfect, and then being von Karma!perfect, so it's fine really :D)

Lmao as Vulpix (that's what I'm calling him) saying "persecute" instead of "prosecute". Well, I think that one word gives away his entire character, so neat.

I still don't like abrupt music cut-offs =\

Court's gonna start, and I still don't have Vulpix's profile... I would've thought I'd get it after our little encounter in the lobby. Oh well. (Oh, now I have this profile :3)

GWAH INTENSE COURT MUSIC (you gotta tell me what all these tracks are! ...Unless you put them in the credits like Frency does xD)

Well, he's yet another prodigy that became a prosecutor as a teenage, but Franziska and Klavier still mean it's perfectly normal! :D :D :D

In the autopsy report, the back button covers a little bit of the text

Vinnie calls Grossberg "Sir". O shi--

Oooh, new sprites for young Snow. Nice.

Ah, the card... Let's see who gets to keep it at the end of this trial, I suppose?

Hm, just noticed the dialogue advancement button is still Phoenix... it would be neat if you could make it Vinnie.

In the ending dialogue for the first testimony, Vinnie says "It points Brisbane as the killer!" I think you're missing a "to" before Brisbane.

OH OH OH Brisbane has footprints going to the edge of the gorge, but no footprints walking away! Hm, now how to I present this contradiction...? (And do I even present it in this testimony?)

GWAAAAAAAAAAH What is going on?! I was going through all the testimonies in order, I got Brisbane's shoeprint into the evidence, and the Judge ended the cross-examination. I wanted to press the rest of the statements (to find out more about the card) so I did that... and when I found out that Brisbane's fingerprints were on the card, the Judge ended the cross-examination. So if I get Brisbane's shoeprint I can't find out about his fingerprint, and if I found out about his fingerprint I can't get his shoeprint. That doesn't seem right... (Since the card wasn't updated saying "Brisbane's fingerprints found on the card" I figured it wasn't actually an important piece of info, so I reloaded, got the shoeprints, and continued...)

O-Oh, I just realized whom Vinnie reminds me of! The guy from the 3rd Kira's company in Death Note... I don't remember his name, but he was the cool one xD

Hm, at some point the dialogue advance button changed from Phoenix Wright to a plain one...

What's wrong with the defendant's arrest? Considering it took the police almost an hour to reach the crime scene, I'm interested in why Brisbane was sticking around...

Vinnie says Snow didn't talk about the victim's body, but he did say (or it was mentioned) that he was holding the card in his hand, and the autopsy report already said he had head trauma...

The "Witness Testimony" text is staying on-screen at the very edges when it says "--The Investigation Pt. II--" (it disappeared when the testimony began)

When Snow says "especially his head which was, cracked open at the back" you don't need that comma (you could also move it to after "head" if you wanted) (EDIT: That comma is gone during the cross-examination)

Oh, it's back to the Phoenix!button... and a plain button, as soon as I said that (Ah, the forward/backward buttons are Phoenix's, but the whole button is plain)

When Vinnie shows the card, it should prolly appear on the right side of the screen so it doesn't cover his face

In the flashback to Snow presenting the card, the bg is greyscale but Snow is color... weird. Also, when it returned to the testimony, the music didn't come back on.

I then presented the card to Snow saying the defendant must have been wearing gloves. I then presented it again, and got the same conversation... >_> Also, the first time I got a "click to continue" error on "YOU QUESTION MY BRILLIANCE?!", and in Vinnie's close-up the background line thingies were going the wrong way

Oh, when I pressed "So it's safe to say he fell backwards after being pushed" I got the whole cloth dialogue again... I think you should get different dialogue on the second+ time.

After Vinnie said that it was unlikely for the cloth to land on the riverbank if it was dropped from the top of the cliff, Vulpix's sprite disappears when he says "WHAT?!"

Wow, lots of contradictions in this testimony xD

...Only one line, and Titus is already the craziest character. Nice.

Tch. I pointed out the footprints-stumbling backwards contradiction, and they were just abruptly "Oh, that is strange! ...Oh well, just continue your testimony" xD

Again in this flashback, the bg is greyscale while the characters are color.

Oooooh, neat overlay with the judge's gavel... and Vulpix has a little deviltail for a hairdo? lol. Anyway, we couldn't see the case that prompted DL-6, but I suppose it was something like this..? xDDD

And pressing that statement let me go through the whole breakdown sequence again... which was kinda weird.

Urrrgh... Pursuit 2002? Really? I... forget it, I won't go off on an anti-JFA rant >_> I just don't like Pursuit 2002, really...

Alternate hypothesis: Crane slipped backwards off the cliff (or something) the hand print was his, gripping on, trying to get back up. Brisbane then went and tried to pull him up, but the cloth of Crane's jacket snapped and his hand slipped off the cliff. ...Of course, it stills means Brisbane is guilty, so oh well xD

Still haven't pointed out that apparently after the murder, Brisbane grew wings and flew away...

I would've thought Brisbane would've noticed Vulper earlier. *sigh* people...

It's made of... enigmas?

Shut up, Grossberg! Let us just prove that Vulpix's shoes match the killer's shoeprint and end this trial!

Um... what if Brisbane said the card was the victim's lucky charm during an interrogation? It doesn't seem like he'd be hard to crack... (I guess he said "The police told me!" instead of "Brisbane told me when I interrogated him!" and bleh his chance to save himself xD)

Back to Phoenix. Fun. At least we know that Vulper was the killer (unless you're gonna pull a 4-4 on us) but we still gotta see exactly how this scars everyone involved...

Vinnie says, "Detective Snow informed me on your way" (or something like that) so I think you're missing a "you were"

Um, exactly when and how did Vinnie call Phoenix to the detention center? .__.

Aw, Vinnie doesn't have anything to say about himself, Snow, Grossberg, or Brisbane :(

Oh, I didn't notice that scar... I thought it was a strand of hair, like on the other side of his head :x

Ah, the scar is familiar... because it's the mark on the card *legasp*

Oooh, cool flashback pic. And is that... manga!Phoenix? Nice xD

Dusky office, sweet edit

D'aww, the snow theme is sweet :3

Phoenix sure is lucky he always manages to just bump into the witnesses xD

In Krump Manor, I presented a few random things to him, and when I returned to the talk/present/examine/move screen, Titus was on both the top and bottom screen (behind the buttons on the bottom screen) I tried to move (to come back and see if it would change), Maya told me I couldn't leave. Back at the talk/present-examine/move screen, the top screen was Krump Manor with no sprite, and the bottom screen was the regular court-overview menu picture. (When I went to talk or examine, Titus would reappear on the top screen...)

I love the way Maya gradually slumped down as she waited xD

Serendipity, lolz xD This is getting very strange... I suppose I should just go inside already.

OMG how could you not do the fireplace/hearth conversation in the back lounge?!?

When I examined the window and the doorway in the secret room, the bottom screen remained as the secret room (instead of turning into the dialogue advance button) and I had to click the textbox at the top to advance the text.

Is he gonna pull out a tazer?! :o ...No, just eyes made of fire. Meep. (Awesome pose, though. Slightly changes the angle of his head, and he turns into a demon in a second. Better than Kristoph, even xD)

Hm, that piece of rubber has a weird mark on it. Also, 5 locks? I wonder if we're gonna get to break it... The only 5-lock we got to break in the game was Pearl's, which annoyed me :(

Oooooh, backsprite. Haven't had one of those since Lana :3

OH NOEZ I CAN'T MOVE! CAN'T ESCAPE! I'M CLAUSTROPHOBIC GWAAAAAAAAAH oh wait he's just talking about the prosecutor's badge, not any vital piece of evidence. Because, you know, in the games whenever a prosecutor hasn't had his badge it's just turned into complete chaos for that prosecutor.

VINNIE'S HAIR IS NAVY NOT BLUE YOU IDIOT

Also, *gasp* Phoenix isn't the only one with magical lawyer superpowers! How can it be?!

Back to teh flashback. Let's see exactly what happened when we proved Vulpix guilty....

lmao at Vulpix running back and forth xD I like that :3 Also, was it just my imagination, but was Vinnie looking forward/at the witness stand instead of across the courtroom?

Oho, time for a front-facing breakdown...

I pressed the first statement, said nothing was wrong (I just wanted to press the rest of the statements before presenting evidence xD) and it returned me to the first statement instead of the next statement.

When you press the second statement, Vinnie thinks "I should think before opening my mouth in future" (forgot the "the" before future)

Even once I've gotten Vulpix to say he didn't make the footprints on the night of the crime, I can make him amend the testimony as many times as I want by repeatedly pressing the first statement...

You need a Vinnie ~ Objection! (Variation) xD (Have it start at those orchestra hits a few seconds in, and it's a perfect variation xD)

Oh, that glasses thing is actually kinda clever... I don't see the contradiction yet. Time to press!

When pressing the first testimony, right before "And this took place an hour before the crime?" I got a (click to continue) error, and Vinnie's sprite disappeared.

He's wearing contacts, duh, and doesn't like using contacts in cold weather, which is why he was using his glasses that night! :P

In Vulpix's steaming pose, he'll steam really quickly for a moment, freeze for a moment, steam really quickly for a moment, etc, instead of just continually and consistently steaming.

For some reason, when I press Vulpix's third statement in his last testimony ("I didn't know Jack Crane!") it automatically goes into an incorrect present after...

Okay. Usually I think of it as a cop-out when you just trick the killer into saying something incriminating. But since you had evidence that said exactly what Vulpix just said, I liked it this time. It matched his whole fiery hot-headed devilish red theme... and the fact that after that he mellows out so much was really neat xD (Well... he at least mellows out for that moment xD)

Hey, who exactly would name their kid "Vex"?

When that last statement gets added to Vulpix's testimony, you should probably take out that previous last statement. "What's more, I didn't even know him! Fine! Even if I knew Jack Crane, I still had no reason to kill him!" sounds a bit strange xD

HOTEL DUSK MUSIC WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU STOLE MY HOTEL DUSK MUSIC TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (lol, jking... besides, I wanna use a certain other track in my game xD)

"It's a rare metal!" "Whoa!" "..." "..." "..." "And...?" "...It makes a convenient plot device! :D" Nah, I kid, I kid... I'm sure it'll have some special property that comes into play in case 4 ;) (I was kind of hoping that with the card disguised as the suicide king, that would be symbolic of something, but it looks like it isn't... (yet, at least ;) )

When Vulpix says "L-L-L-L-L-LIES!" I'd think he'd be at the prosecutor's bench, not the witness stand. (...of course, then we couldn't see him in his cool poses :x)

Whoo! I actually got that present on how Vulpix knew about the meeting right xD

Didn't Titus say that because of the way the moonlight was hitting the gorge, he couldn't see into it..? Oh. Yay, presenting Titus' profile made Vinnie say just that xD

Hm, if Titus is a witness that was just luckily walking by to witness the murder... I wonder how/why exactly he's involved in Grossberg's murder...

Epic breakdown right there. But yay, won the case!! :D ...and still no scarring, hm...

Oh, so there's the scarring :D ...Anyway, I'm kinda surprised Vulpix didn't take the enigmium card himself and replace with a regular card. (I mean, if I were him, that's the only reason I would take the case--to be in a position to have access to the card. Otherwise, I would've let someone else take it; even if they did find that footprint on the ledge that would prove it was me, there'd be no reason to check to see if my foot matched it)

Oh yeah. We won that case. But now we have the real one to deal with... xD

You, good sir, have excellent taste in reminiscence themes.

Mr. X is Brisbane, we get it, yeah, yeah, now cut the dramatic irony already!

Well, I'm back after a good night's sleep... Time for court!

"Mr. Wrong"? Reminding me of 1-2 again... xD (Oh, and those rubber shards...)

Oh, I like Mr. Not-Quite-Wright a lot better :3

Even after Brisbane introduced himself, I still had his ??? profile instead of his real one.

I sure hope there's more to Brisbane than just blaming Vinnie for his eye >_> ...And why did Brisbane think there'd be another card at Phoenix's office? (Or it's possible he just did it to get Snow to go to Phoenix's office, but then there's still the question of why he wanted Snow to go to Phoenix's office...)

Okay, watching Brisbane bully Udgey is kinda fun, but Phoenix, you stick stick up for yourself!! :D

Tch, at least Jake is man enough to (kinda) stand up to Brisbane! (Also, nice touch having Brisbane not blink, a unique character quirk xD)

Perfect Court Strategy: Get Brisbane's anger and blood pressure up until he has a heart attack! Wheeeeeee :D

When I press a statement, on the first line after the "HOLD IT!" Phoenix's sprite gets a little messed up... (Instead of blinking, his eyes just go in the half-open position and stay there) I don't remember if it was like this in Vinnie's trial, though. EDIT: Actually, it seems to be Phoenix's regular pose that does that, not the first line in a press .__.

When Jake talked about the playing card, when the Judge did his tri-gavel, it didn't line up (and he only had two davel animations...)

In Jake's statement about the playing card, I think the card image should appear on the right side, so it isn't covered by "Testimony" (Ah, same with the knife)

Gwah, pointing what's wrong with the card is hard... I can see a bunch of faint lines of blood, but pointing them out isn't getting me anywhere T_T Okay, I admit I cheated and looked at the the script... but Phoenix says there's faint blood!! Why doesn't the blood I'm pointing out work? T_T

Okay, finally found a streak that worked... I the streak perpendicular to the main blood line that goes through the top king's right eye didn't work, and the streak at the bottom of the card, below the bottom king's head, didn't work. The top part of that vertical streak on the right side of the card didn't work, but the bottom part of it finally did...

...Is it really so hard to just use Luminol? -_-'

Grodyburger... I don't remember where I saw that before, hmm...

Yay! Luminol!! xD (C'mon, Phoenix, did you really forget from 1-5 already?)

Lol, I bet Krump spends his free time writing out a script for what he should say in every single possible situation he could get in. Which is why he's repeated himself xD

Of all people to get Brisbane to stop... Krump xD

I just noticed there aren't any women involved... (Maya doesn't count)

I tried to present Vinnie's profile, saying that the scar isn't in a position to be seen if Vinnie was facing away from Krump, but that didn't work :( ...Ah, I was supposed to present the map instead about the positions of everyone...

Why did Krump say he's never heard Vinnie's voice before if he did at the trial 5 years ago? o.o

"(Okay, now things are hotting up!)" I think it should be "heating" up xD (Right before Krump's 2nd testimony)

Ooooh, an obvious contradiction. Fun :3

When Phoenix asks Krump which side of Vinnie's face the scar is on, I think he should say "his left" instead of "the left" (just to be a bit clearer). Oh, and I like how you re-used that art of Vinnie from his monologue of after his case :3

Hm, I didn't really like when the Cross-Examination music came back in... maybe wait until we actually get into the testimony for it to start up? o.O (I gotta say, it seems you're the king at making testimonies with multiple contradictions xD)

Whoooo great angry pose xD

Another day? Wow, looooooong case xDD

...but Snow never got back to us :(

lol, maybe that's Snow now? xD Anyway, about the rubber scrap and Krump acting strange... Is he going to be the killer because it's obvious and it's the first case, or is he not going to be the killer because it's obvious and it's going to be a crazy case even though it's the first one? Grargh T_T (Of course, if he was innocent 5 years ago but guilty now, then maybe the fact that he was guilty would make him act strangely >_>)

Jokes on Brisbane! He recognized the song!

"In a manner of speaking"? Double homicide time? .__. (Ha! Called it one line before they said it! xD)

"This witness says he saw some other guy kill Grossberg instead of me... I'D BETTER SHUT HIM UP :O"

...this means we can't break his 5-lock. Great :nick:

I thought Nieville and Verglas Bridge were an hour away from the city..?

If he was dead for a week... why was his corpse moved into the secret room then? Hmm...

Hey, at night in Nieville, there was a ton of stuff on the side of the bridge near us... but now there's nothing .__.

It looks like Japanese xD

If there was blunt trauma to the back of Krump's head, there should definitely be blood... (just like there is on the armchair ;) )

When I brought Snow to the living room, when the room scrolled to the right side, the chair was covered again. (When the scroll was finished, the sheet came off though)

Rhea the plant... xD I sure hope that was a reference...

Vinnie's got some 'splaining to do...

Hm, I wonder who exactly Phoenix is being reminded of by Brisbane....

Oh, so Brisbane wants revenge on Phoenix, too? Forgive and forget, man...

Lol Brisbane has a denial problem xD

If Brisbane saw the fake Krump on Verglas Bridge... I would've thought that the fact Krump would've changed his disguise by now >_>

Don't follow Vinnie's example of being accused of murder? Phoenix was already accused twice xDD

The Redd White case is getting more important here... I always like it when canon events are used in fanstuff :3 (...Proof? Urgh. Why did he want his name out of it b/c of the scar? Why wouldn't it just have been, "In case Redd found out we were onto him, I didn't want him coming after me!" T_T)

...Presenting "Vinnie's" note to Grossberg gets no reaction...

When I went to Verglas Bridge, I heard Marshall's voice from below. Maya said we should find a way down. I clicked the "move" button, then clicked "back"... and it went to the beginning of the case (the intro, that is .__.)

Ah, we caught him! Time to unmask this "Titus Krump"! (And I'm sure, whoever it was would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for us meddling lawyers!)

Well, after seeing Marshall catch Krump, I went to Snow... I wish I could tell him Krump is somehow still alive xD

Ooooooooh... A mask of Vinnie... with the scar on the right side! Hmm... Now I wonder why the killer thought Vinnie's scar was on the other side?

All right, finally have access to the police department! Perhaps we can shed some light on a good number of mysteries now...

"That's MY endearing character trait!" lol, i c wut u did thar xD

Hmm... I would've thought that I'd have "Vinnie Mask" in my CR now instead of the two rubber pieces...

Grossberg drew on the front and back? Hm...

Records Room. So NOW does Krump come in with a tazer? xD

Hmm... I still find it weird that the Autopsy Report says he died today (even if they stuck that note in...)

Vinnie's name isn't in the DT-2 case file... strange. But... I don't see anything strange in Krump's picture ._. (EDIT: I like how Phoenix also used the word "strange" to describe Vinnie missing from the file xD)

BN... Ballistic Nuke? Brilliant Nebula? Bad Nut? Burn Notice?

If only Vinnie knew that the detention center had a microphone, too... xD

Did Redd actually say that? If he did... you, good sir, have just won yourself an internet.

Lesse... the only person who has something to conceal a forehead scar.... OMG JAKE MARSHALL WAS THE ASSASSIN

Here we go... let's see if I can trump Krump :D

Showing Krump his own autospy report gets no reaction... xD

When the bg inverted from the psyche-lock, Krump was in front of the detention center window

When Krump sweats, the sweat goes down a bit, stops, goes down a bit, stops, etc

TITUS KRUMP WAS TURNED INTO A NEWT!

Hurrah! Randomly presenting the picture with which I can find nothing wrong worked! Now let's finally see the mystery of this photograph...

Oh, the eyes. I noticed that in his angry pose... but in his regular pose, his eyes looked the same dark to me. Putting my eyes reeeeeeally close the to screen, I can barely see the red eyes xD Anyway, does that mean Krump is a certain red-themed prosecutor..?

So we're just about to find out the true identity of the killer, when all of sudden there's some lame excuse that makes us wait for the trial. (...To be honest, I can't really say anything; we did the exact same thing in Turnabout Substitution xD)

Okay, now this had better be the last day!

Why am I cross-examining a testimony I want to be accepted..? o.o

Geez, Brisbane. I'm surprised Snow didn't bring him to the morgue or autopsy place or whatever and show him Krump's corpse....

When you present the Sliding Mechanism to Snow's testimony, the Judge says "Mr Krump" (missing a period)

Yay, now the defense attorney's evidence is appearing on the right side :D

The killer had to know about the secret room..? OMG IT WAS PHOENIX!! xDD

When I did an incorrect present, Phoenix said "TAKE THAT!" instead of "OBJECTION!" ...Then, um, after the penalty, it turned to "I have evidence that shows Krump wasn't killed in the secret room!" (If it matters, I presented the Rubber Scraps to the "The killer was in a rush" statement)

Another contradiction, if Krump was killed in the secret room: The secret room can only be opened from the outside. This means if the killer was waiting for Krump in the secret room, the door to it would've had to have been open, which would've let Krump know that someone came in and opened the secret room... meaning the killer couldn't have surprised him and stuff.

Looks like he got those contacts... from the detention center... somehow... Why doesn't Phoenix demand he take the contacts off, or prove he's not wearing them or anything?

Even if there is a Titus Krump standing there in the courtroom... I'm wondering how they then explain the Titus Krump in the morgue (or w/e the corpse is)

Well, at least he's right about not being able to get the contact lenses overnight :3

OH HO, alternate solution! Krump really hates his red eyes, so he's worn blue contact lenses for a very long time... And he was wearing blue contact lenses in that photo from DT-2! Even if Krump is wearing contact lenses now, it isn't a problem if he has always been wearing those contact lenses. (EDIT: Whooo! Called it! xDDD)

Wow. Good job setting off his PTSD, Phoenix.

...and they still didn't say how he got his contacts overnight.

Obviously, Krump put those scraps away right after he kicked out Phoenix and Maya, and that's when that scrap got on his person :D

When Brisbane tells Krump to re-testify about the crime, Krump says "Mr Your Honor" and then Udgey says "Mr Bris--" (both are missing periods)

"Bang that flimsy gavel and get on with it, man!" Wasn't that Manny? .__.

Hmm... Krump calilng him "Vinnie" and the note being signed "Vinnie" doesn't seem really solid... >_>

It should be, "This letter was found in the victim's, Marvin Grossberg, office, Your Honor." (Otherwise you're really saying the note was found in the victim, not in his office xD)

Right after you show the note, Udgey says "Mr Wright" twice.

PURSUIT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Of course, is Krump wore the mask two days ago, he wouldn't smell of the mask anymore. But... Phoenix seems to have forgotten, that this isn't Krump! :P (Tch. Called it, yet again :P)

...How did he get out of prison? Nice breakdown, though :D I do like how you have so many sprites... Titus with red eyes, Titus with blue eyes, Titus with Vulpix's head... It's a lot of detail :3 (Anyway, let's see how Vulpix explains his way out of this one..? xD)

Brisbane cracked the death... and Vulpix sure knows how to play it cool.

Udgey says "Mr Brisbane" when declaring the 15 minute recess.

I like the pose you used for Vulpix's profile pic xD

Eh, if the trial is postponed, I'd think Vulpix would be sent back to his prison, meaning he wouldn't have much of a chance to do anything...

When the trial was about to end, I thought, "Cue Edgeworth's OBJECTION!, and then Great Revival xD" I was right about the Edgeworth's objection part, at least ;)

Ah..! I can see it! On the card, it says "Vex"! And here we go... ^_^

Right after you see it says "VEX", Phoenix says "Mr Grossberg"

Hmm... The whole right/left scar thing still needs to be resolved. There's still the question of why Vulpix got the side of the scar wrong...

Right after the cowbell joke, Udgey says "Mr Vulper".

If we can't prove that Grossberg knew it was Vulpix... We'll prove it a different way! We'll show that Grossberg knew it wasn't Vinnie! He saw the scar was on the wrong side of the face, which showed it was an imposter. ...Um, I'm not sure why Grossberg made him think it was Vulpix, though ^^'

....Okay, um, trying to point that out didn't work. Maybe I should try relying on having the note signed "Vinnie" again..?

Oh, wait. Why would Grossberg have the card? Maybe Vulpix brought it (iunno how he would've gotten it >_>) and that's how Grossberg knew? ...Oh, looks like Phoenix is gonna talk about the back. I completely forgot about it xD

That pursuit music was kinda short. And saying the red rings were his eyes is.... kinda a stretch :S

After his "HOLD IT!" Phoenix says "Mr Vulper"

ID No. 666 xD

Even if it was the DT-2 picture, shouldn't the picture be 5 years old, not 6? Also, right after you point out the age, Udgey says "Mr Vulper"

Love the giant build-up and then mellow-out xD

Of course Mia has to come... xD You did it just like that was done in-game :3

We're seeing the murder... again? At least this time we get the extra stuff at the beginning :3

Wait wait wait, the card we have now isn't the enigmium? If it's not, then I guess it's a regular playing card... and if that's the case, then why did Vulpix or Grossberg (whichever it was) bring it to the crime?

Isn't Vinnie a 3rd person involved in the case not investigated by Vulpix?

What do you mean I can't use the Magatama to find out who has the enigmium!?

...He was abroad? Why wasn't he in prison? If he hid Krump's body in the secret room, why didn't Phoenix and Maya run into it? And how exactly did he impersonate Krump so well? And why was the scar in his Vinnie mask on the wrong side?

If he confessed then, um, why isn't Vinnie being declared innocent? (Also, it didn't say "Testimony" while he was giving it)

Oh, White somehow covered up his breakout. That's... a bit crazy, but okay xD

In that flashback to when Vulpix killed Titus, how come Titus wasn't sitting in the chair with the bloodstain?

The corpse was under the floorboards? That explains that, too... (Telltale Heart, anyone?)

Ah, Vulpix then put the card next to his body, and I suppose Grossberg survived long enough to write Vulpix's name...

He just... forgot which side the scar was on? Hate to say this, but lame :nick:

Shouldn't Vulpix had needed to have worn the Krump costume before Nick and Maya showed up, in order to tell the police/prosecution he had seen the murder?

His eye is the enigmium? Now that is pretty awesome. Cool pose... although I gotta imagine it isn't pleasant taking it out and putting it in.... .__.

And... the final breakdown :3 No wonder you did such a wonderful job with the Turnabout Substitution breakdown!

Whooooooo! Not Guilty!

Jeez, how many people did Manny mentor? xD

Wow, everyone said Vinnie was creepy, but I thought he looked fine... Now he really does look creepy! xD

AH HA! YOU FINALLY SAY IT'S LA AFTER THE ENTIRE CASE REFERRING TO IT AS "THE CITY" XDDDD\

Yay music credits. Whoooo Boccherini!

Well, it's done... GEEZ WHAT KIND OF FIRST CASE WAS THIS?!? I mean, it had two days of investigation/court, a flashback, and tons of plot/characterization/backstory for all the people, including the prosecutor! Who makes a first case that long and awesome!? I mean really?!?!?!

...*sigh*

Anyway, if this is what you did for the first case in your game... I can't begin to imagine what you're going to have in store for us in the next trial... or for the finale.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next episode! :butzthumbs:

Oh, and lastly, I want to apologize. I said I wanted to get this to 20 pages... but I only got up to 19 :garyuu:

Previously Cardiovore

*exhausted facedesk*
And I thought Pixlking was thorough!

I'm not even gonna attempt to answer every individual part of that analysis (I can tell you did it as you were playing the game), but I'm sure as hell flattered you went through all the trouble to analyse almost every single solitary part that stuck out. And of course you recorded your thoughts and theories and took the time to try and figure everything out.

Er, what can I say other than... THANKS! :gant:
And as ever, thank you for playing!
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Apollon Flame

Cardiovore wrote:
Scent wrote:

To be honest that's what crossed my mind looking back on it!

Spoiler: minor spoilers... again! xP
Eh, he, heh! :edgy:
DT-2 = Dick Tracy 2? :gant:

A King

in name

alone...

Bad Player wrote:
PREPARE TO FEEL MY WRATH MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Also, sorry if I point out anything that's already been said :x)

O-Oh, I just realized whom Vinnie reminds me of! The guy from the 3rd Kira's company in Death Note... I don't remember his name, but he was the cool one xD

Holy shit and crackers! That's EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!! But..........Vulper reminded me of him! (Kyosuke Higuchi was his name.)

Spoiler:
ImageImage

I don't know WHAT it is. His hair? The face that makes him look kinda old...?

Last edited by Dani on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1000% Knight

Pixlking wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

Holy shit and crackers! That's EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!! But..........Vulper reminded me of him! (Kyosuke Higuchi was his name.)

Spoiler:
ImageImage

I don't know WHAT it is. His hair? The face that makes him look kinda old...?

No, Vinnie didn't remind me of that one...

Vinnie reminded me of...
Spoiler: this one! :D
(Reiji Namikawa)

I remember there were some good drawings of him in the manga, but there weren't any good images in the first page of the GIS, so that's what you got xD

Ooh. Actually, he does resemble him. But still, Vulper reminds me of THIS guy from the Yotsuba Group.

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Many things that Vulper has remind me of Higuchi. Those thin eyebrows, that shadow around the eyes, the haircut, and that smug face that makes them look older than they actually are. Maybe it's just me.

Spoiler:
Bad Player wrote:

My insanity, and turnabout scapegoat. But mostly my insanity]Did Redd actually say that? If he did... you, good sir, have just won yourself an internet.

He DID. I remember because I found it funny when he said it. It was so random! xD

EDIT: Here's the scene if you wanna watch it.

A box of wistful dreams...

Quote:
I had the same problem, and looked in the code to see if I missed something or if it was just a bug. It looks like a bug triggered by asking about "the crime" after already asking about "the investigation" and "the card".

The problem is here, in scene4snow.talk.txt:
setflag snowtalk2
label gotaffidavit
setflag gotaffidavit
setflag verglas
goto top

The statement "setflag verglas" activates the new location, but the second line sends you to a later section called "endconversation" if you've already asked about everything, which bypasses the new flags. To fix it, change the code to

setflag snowtalk2
label gotaffidavit
setflag gotaffidavit
setflag verglas
goto top

then go into the game and re-ask snow about "the crime". It will unlock a new location, which would've unlocked if the conversation was gone through straight. Cardiovore should fix this in the actual download, but I decided to post it publically so people can fix the bug themselves. Without the change in the file, the only way to fix it is to restart from an earlier savegame and go through the conversation in order.

Thanks, now it's working. :D

"Why did you come with me?"

"Only because I wanted to come with you." - Final Fantasy IX

Spoiler:
If Vulper hadn't seen anyone in five years, and forgot enough to get Vincent's scar wrong, how could he imitate Krump so well without having really spoken with him recently? Phoenix pointed this question out but it never got answered.

Two more games coming up soon

Spoiler:
Memory's a selective thing. Besides, you're kind of comparing apples and oranges, i.e. memory of faces and memory of voices / speech patterns. Krump's loud outbursts and mannerisms give a lasting impression ; whether a scar is on the right or on the left side of someone's head, not so much.

Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Previously Cardiovore

Good news: Brisbane now has his own Objection clip!
It'll be in the next updated release when I get round to it (I'm concentrating on revamping sprites at the moment, as well as searching for more voices for Vinnie and Vulper.)

Many thanks to TheWrightWay for the Brisbane voice!
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Snowtalk fix is implemented in the latest download from "download games and content". You might want to disable the other downloads so people are sure to download the right one. You could also replace with this link: http://pywright.dawnsoft.org/updates3/games/PW%20-%20The%20Contempt%20of%20Court.zip

Or reupload that to somewhere else, whatever :)

Previously Cardiovore

saluk wrote:
Snowtalk fix is implemented in the latest download from "download games and content". You might want to disable the other downloads so people are sure to download the right one. You could also replace with this link: http://pywright.dawnsoft.org/updates3/games/PW%20-%20The%20Contempt%20of%20Court.zip

Or reupload that to somewhere else, whatever :)

The games won't load for me on the downloader...
I'll replace the link :)
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Apollon Flame

Cardiovore wrote:
(I'm concentrating on revamping sprites

Brisbane's too badass for revamps. xP
A King

in name

alone...

Scent wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:

Aww I kinda liked how he was made :(

Previously Cardiovore

Huddini wrote:
Scent wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:

If it's any consolation, the maximum amount of change I might do to Brisbane would be the shape of his hair in his forward facing poses. Too straight compared to his court sprites.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:
Huddini wrote:

If it's any consolation, the maximum amount of change I might do to Brisbane would be the shape of his hair in his forward facing poses. Too straight compared to his court sprites.

I wonder how you would manage that? Sounds pretty hard :p

This was an awesome case, I love Brisbane and Vex, bad*** characters and the music selection was REALLY good, props to you and the rest of the team.

Re-auditioned for Vulper, sending your way soon.
Now, the voice of Vex Vulper and head of the Ace Attorney Online Podcast (first episode coming soon)!

Previously Cardiovore

Supersonic808 wrote:
Re-auditioned for Vulper, sending your way soon.

We now have a Brisbane AND a Vulper voice, everybody :garyuu:
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Page 10 of 76 [ 3010 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 76  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games