Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 2 of 23[ 913 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next

Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title

School started for me... 6 months ago. Yay, Australia!
ThePRPD wrote:
Dawn wrote:
it will be more depressing if you have to dissect frogs.

I remember dissecting frogs when I was in the ninth grade.

...I loved it. I remember going a little crazy on the frog. :hobohodo:

We haven't dissected a frog... although in 7th grade I dissected a squid! The inc sac is really cool! :redd:

tastes like new reed

I feel like a small child compared to you guys(not because I'm 4 foot 8), entering college and going to high school. I'm entering fifth grade(fifth school year), I finally get to graduate at the end of the school year! WOOHOO. The first time I actually get to graduate from a type of school(Grade to grade graduating to me doesn't count. You don't see me getting presents at the end of 4th grade and under.) The D-Tap immunization's gonna be scary *shudders*. I hate shots, even if they're in your mouth. My school is a school that has 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. Some of the middle schoolers are scary, but some of them are my buddies :)
(Yes, I have middle school buddies) We 4th and 5th graders are at a middle school because we are epically smart enough to be switching from class to class! Although, I can't do anything like high school or college level, I would like to learn to! It would be fun to know more, cause it sucks to be the youngest in almost everything. :(
Oh, look at me go on and on, sorry if this bored you! *bows respectfully* See you later!!!

The AA-LPer

Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.

Meenyman wrote:
Dawn wrote:
Why so?

And it will be more depressing if you have to dissect frogs.

Dissecting frogs is not terrible at all. And trust me, 7th grade will be much better than your previous years.

@Percei: Sounds like you're gonna have a fun year, don't we all wish that could happen. Being new to the high school, I don't exactly know who the good teachers are.

Oh I forgot to mention. I got "Miles" as my homeroom teacher.

We haven't dissected ANYTHING in our school. Actually, we don't dissect stuff in schools in the WHOLE COUNTRY.
Yes, lightly boring.

But we did cleanse (peel off the skin and remove the intestines) of fish in the 8th grade.
Only because it's considered some national must-know-how, how to turn fresh fish into something edible.

I still can't do that. :sadshoe: It was too disgusting.
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker

To the Batmobile!

Dawn wrote:
And it will be more depressing if you have to dissect frogs.

ಠ__ಠ
DragonsWebsite[closed]
You might know me from Dragon Cave Forums or Orange on my website. :) ~ Set by me

I only dissected something twice; It was when I was in 7th grade (2nd year of middle school) when we had to dissect a worm and a frog. It was gross. One girl actually puked which was not fun to see at all ._.;

The other time it was in 10th grade (2nd year of high school), and we just did a virtual dissection of a frog on some website XD

Ahh...Coffee...

nekonohime wrote:
I only dissected something twice; It was when I was in 7th grade (2nd year of middle school) when we had to dissect a worm and a frog. It was gross. One girl actually puked which was not fun to see at all ._.;

The other time it was in 10th grade (2nd year of high school), and we just did a virtual dissection of a frog on some website XD

Things can't get more realistic than virtual dissections!

But honestly, I'd prefer dissecting the real thing. Sure technology is great, but you don't get that "experience" feeling.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

Meenyman wrote:
P!ATD wrote:
I'm starting Transition Year on the first of September. That's basically this year where you don't do any work, and get to do fun stuff for most of the year in school. Can't wait, it should be fun. :redd:

No way, I think I just read the impossible.

Hahaha, I'm probably the only person on here counting down the days till they go back to school cause they're so excited. XD
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

rock on rebel warriors

I'm going to be a freshman, and it's gonna be great because I can infect everybody with this cool disease I got.

(so glad I'm out of middle school)
alles ist scheisse

My childhood right here

Starting high school in a week or two. And I don't have a schedule yet. And they're doing asbestos removal throughout the year. And I have asthma. Its gonna be fuuuuuuun. Especially since I'm lazy as hell and can't sleep at night, so I sleep during the day (During the school year its during math class lol).
Aaaaaaaaannnnddd... I'm in some ESL program. Even though I can't speak any other language except for fragments of French. And had a 97 all throughout the school year in English. Whoopee for school.
Edit: Wait. What the hell? filipinoamerican is only in fifth grade? Don't most websites have a "Must be at least 13 to join" restriction? Oh wait. No one cares about those. They just lie about their age. But still, fifth grade? You have better grammar than I do now!

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Just discovered we have one hour of economy every week next year :grey:

I also discovered that there is a picture of me on the front page of the website of my school :cody-shock2:
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Wherever you go, I will be there.

P!ATD wrote:
I'm starting Transition Year on the first of September. That's basically this year where you don't do any work, and get to do fun stuff for most of the year in school. Can't wait, it should be fun. :redd:

You what?

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

tastes like new reed

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Edit: Wait. What the hell? filipinoamerican is only in fifth grade? Don't most websites have a "Must be at least 13 to join" restriction? Oh wait. No one cares about those. They just lie about their age. But still, fifth grade? You have better grammar than I do now!

Eheh... Thanks. Although, I don't have a Facebook. My sister's gonna make me one when I turn 13 though. I only have an account on a language learning site that's only for 13 and over. But I'm learning Japanese! Wheeeeeeeeee!!
Going on topic though...
To ride a school bus to school I had to send in a registration sheet before June 30 or something. Then my mom completely forgot about it, and we turned it in 2 days after the due date, so now I have to be picked up and driven to school by someone at my house for 10 days. Whaaaa! I won't get to see my middle school buddies and my class buddies!!!! :larry:

Last edited by filipinoamerican on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Real Human Being

It was summer?
Man, when you start working from home you forget that seasons change.
Oh well, TO COLLEGE!

[Words]

Actually, I'm kind of hyped for school too. No reason really, just interested in a couple of my grade 11 courses. I get to be in a law class, finally, plus I'm planning to switch into anthropology, or whatever.

Plus, I can only go for so long without seeing an A. After a couple of months I just get crazier than normal. Not a pretty sight.

The Midnight Lurker

filipinoamerican wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:

Eheh... Thanks. Although, I don't have a Facebook. My sister's gonna make me one when I turn 13 though. I only have an account on a language learning site that's only for 13 and over. But I'm learning Japanese! Wheeeeeeeeee!!
Going on topic though...
To ride a school bus to school I had to send in a registration sheet before June 30 or something. Then my mom completely forgot about it, and we turned it in 2 days after the due date, so now I have to be picked up and driven to school by someone at my house for 10 days. Whaaaa! I won't get to see my middle school buddies and my class buddies!!!! :larry:

WHAT.

List O' Questions:

Is it free?
What is the address?
Forget the one above, just link meh too it.
Does it work?
Does it suck?
DOES IT TEACH CURSE WORDS!?
Do you have to download anything?
How much do you know so far?
IS IT FREE!?!?!?
Did I already ask that?

Edit: Sorry, adding this to be on topic. School's just the same as the first day, except there's slightly less traffic and people aren't as assholish as I expected.

Come to the MIEGO side we have coffee

I'm going back to school today! I'm starting my Sophomore year in hell....at least today is only a half day.

Ughhh, but I really don't want to go back and I have one class that will kill me for sure (French 3 which is some honors class and I can barely speak the language ah ha).

I will miss my free time to play Ace Attorney, draw and ignore my friends all summer. *sigh*

Also, gym in the morning and then Literature afterwards. My brain will not be awake by then X_X
The Fragrance of Dark Coffee always smells good ;P

:wall-bang: "Leave the getting excited over absolutely nothing to our teenybopper fans, ja?"

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Gum_on_your_Shoe wrote:
I'm going back to school today! I'm starting my Sophomore year in hell....at least today is only a half day.

Ughhh, but I really don't want to go back and I have one class that will kill me for sure (French 3 which is some honors class and I can barely speak the language ah ha).

I will miss my free time to play Ace Attorney, draw and ignore my friends all summer. *sigh*

Also, gym in the morning and then Literature afterwards. My brain will not be awake by then X_X

Hah, I have a Nutrition class at eight in the morning on Monday next week. Food first thing in the morning = :edgy: Then I have ten minutes to run from ONE SIDE OF THE BUILDING TO THE OTHER. Thank god it isn't across the campus, or I would cry :larry:
I'm a Zebra, betch, and don't you forget it~

Holy whack! Unlyrical lyrics Andre

I will probably be a troll to the new kiddies who look about 6 years old, should be fun :)
Oh and on the first day, IM GONNA GET LAID it will be fun finding out my teachers for the next two years. I just hope I get the maths teacher I had in Year 7, he was full of awesome.
Image Image

I go back on the first Friday of September (why not just go back on the monday after -.-) and I'm going into year 9 which is for 13-14 year olds (I'm not sure what grade it is in America).

It'll be cool to see if I can spot any new year 7s that I knew from primary school though :)

One thing I'm definitely not looking forward to is seeing the incompetent school safety staff. >_>

The AA-LPer

ThePRPD wrote:
One thing I'm definitely not looking forward to is seeing the incompetent school safety staff. >_>

Safety staff? :beef:
I've heard of metal detectors, but are there really guards too?

We don't have those. Keeping the illusion that we live in a safe country.
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker

To the Batmobile!

...Hell, I don't even know when the first day of school is. >__>
DragonsWebsite[closed]
You might know me from Dragon Cave Forums or Orange on my website. :) ~ Set by me

c:

@CxC: I believe that it's this site. I'm being a good girl and waiting another twenty days until I turn thirteen then signing up legally :'D (Yes I are a youngun)

I started seventh grade on August 9 >_< It gets earlier every year, which annoys me. It's not as enjoyable as last year because my two best friends aren't in my class, but I'll manage.

My childhood right here

Franziska's Whip wrote:
@CxC: I believe that it's this site. I'm being a good girl and waiting another twenty days until I turn thirteen then signing up legally :'D (Yes I are a youngen)

That is GREATNESS! And you legally do stuff? Pfft. Pirating and illegally signing up for stuff are all part of a day's work for meeeee!

c:

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:
@CxC: I believe that it's this site. I'm being a good girl and waiting another twenty days until I turn thirteen then signing up legally :'D (Yes I are a youngen)

That is GREATNESS! And you legally do stuff? Pfft. Pirating and illegally signing up for stuff are all part of a day's work for meeeee!

Not usually xD I dunno I feel like since my birthday is so close I might as well just have my real age for it, I'm weird like that. :B

tastes like new reed

Franziska's Whip wrote:
@CxC: I believe that it's this site. I'm being a good girl and waiting another twenty days until I turn thirteen then signing up legally :'D (Yes I are a youngun)

Yeah, it's that site. I PM'ed her the link. I was too impatient to wait till I turn 13(three more years), so I signed up.

On topic:
RAGE. School starts next week! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My open house is on the 23rd of August. Then we start school on the 25th of August. Waaaah! I won't be able to go on CR or watch Bleach a lot anymore! *cries a river* :larry:

Is still absolute trash.

School starts for me on the 23rd. *is jealous at those who start later than her*

I'm taking Dual Credit classes this year, and to pay for them, I have to work at the our town's Opportunity Center. My friend's gone there before and she said not to let the kids get under my skin. (OH FU- *just realized she may have a stress problem*)

I get to go to prom this year, but I have to help plan and decorate it since I'm a junior. (AND I LOOK LIKE A FRESHMAN!!) I wish I could get a date for it.... :sadshoe:

Did I mention I get easily distracted by fun things, which makes me do bad in classes that are boring, like Calculus?
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:

Not usually xD I dunno I feel like since my birthday is so close I might as well just have my real age for it, I'm weird like that. :B

Pfft. Age NEVER stops me. Evah.

ladida <3

Ok, this is probably way off the topic of whatever everyone is talking about (sorry) but... I made my school backpack out of duct tape O.o heehee, i love it!

My beautiful avatar and sig was made by PandaPrenzessin ^o^
My wonderful parents are Sparkleranger78 and Marche Tobaye

kaisap112 wrote:
I've heard of metal detectors, but are there really guards too?

I live in the city so security guards in schools are very common.
The only problem is, is that the majority of the security staff act worse than some of the students (and that's saying a lot) and are incompetent. They're also very immature as well.

Ahh...Coffee...

Well, just because you live in the city does not necessarily mean you have guards in the school. The closet I get from "guards" are teachers.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

Where I used to go to high school we only had 2 security guards (One of them was a rent a cop and the other was a retired police officer or something :/), a "Resource Officer" (Which is a cop they have on campus).

At my community college there were tons of security guards, and at the new university I'm going to... They have their own police force. So yeah, having security guards in schools/colleges is pretty much the norm for me too.

Get Funky, +10 Pulchritude

i have a full ap schedule next year. so that'll be fun.

The Midnight Lurker

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:

Pfft. Age NEVER stops me. Evah.

Illegal things are fun when they don't harm anyone.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Going into sixth form college~ It's at my high school still though =P A fun year of kidney dissections, learning the subjunctive, arguing about Vietnam and doing my Layton impression (I'm taking Biology, French, German, History and Critical Thinking respectively XD)

Can't wait to see all my friends again- I haven't seen them since term ended 'cause we've all been on holiday at different times =(
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

[/failure]

Dawn wrote:
I feel too young amongst you. :/

Starting school on the 1st of September. And I'm going to both middle school and high school, meaning that I have to wake up at 6 in the morning to go to my Geometry class at the high school, and to make matters worse, the classroom's at the far end of the school from the bus loading area. ... I don't really want to be run over by high schoolers that are way taller than I am.

Ah well... at least I still have band and Spanish. Yay.

Eh heh. Sucks to be you. Luckily for me, I go to a NERD SCHOOL! I did Geometry in 6th grade, and now I'm in 8th grade and I'm still not leaving the building. (Now Pre-Calc) Of course, I'll be the only one in the class...
...wanna trade?
[rant]

[/rant]

Elimentary!

I took a year out after 6th form (i screwed up my A-Levels pretty bad). Now i'm going to college in september to study English Lit, History and Human biology! I actually have to admit that i can't wait to get back in education! :edgy:

Check out my Graphics page :D!

c:

I just found out another nearby county got three extra weeks of vacation. WTH? Apparently they're making it up by cutting out half days. ...My school doesn't even have half days. =_= Spoiled brats.

The AA-LPer

Franziska's Whip wrote:
I just found out another nearby county got three extra weeks of vacation. WTH? Apparently they're making it up by cutting out half days. ...My school doesn't even have half days. =_= Spoiled brats.

We don't have half-days either.

In Japan though, they go to school six days a week, normally on the first five and until lunch on Saturdays.

Although I'm not the one to talk about that, I've got two two-lessons-days on my schedule at the moment and max of four lessons a day.
We've got a course-system (pick what you want, but there are required courses and the total has to be at least 75).

And I'm also getting out of school after the tenth of February (excluding three exams). :keiko:

Btw, anyone had any interesting experiences with exchange students?
Our school has a German guy and a Mexican girl right now.
The girl carries chili-sauce with her and eats it with EVERYTHING. Who wants to try fresh apple with chili-sauce? :beef:

Time for you to sleep.

Oh yeah, my school's awesome 'cause we're only in for like 3 and a half hours EVERY Wednesday.
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
Page 2 of 23 [ 913 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices