Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 4 of 4[ 139 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: If it wasn't Edgeworth..Topic%20Title

They took some honey, from a tree...

I'm in agreement with those suggesting a playable Payne in at least one case of another AAI. Hell, why not make the "Obligatory Tutorial Case 1" Payne's case, then switch over to the main Prosecutor in case 2?

LovelyLarxene wrote:
Ehhh...a Payne game would be okay...I would just prefer it focus on a bigger character in the series (though that Payne/Gant game idea on the 2nd page was GENIUS!! It could be like Elite Beat Agents meets Ace Attorney!! *fangasms and dies*)

Aww, shucks. Y'know, after beating AAI, I've thought up of a way to link the two games!

The once peaceful 1980's Miami is now in the grip of a heatwave. Murders happening in the streets, gun runners arming the criminal population, and violent drug smuggling choke the city. Miami needs two men. Payne. And Gant.

Their first few cases are simple murders and drug dealers. But soon they realise the true danger as they come up against the head honcho of all crime operations in Miami...
Spoiler: AAI Case 5
Quercus Alba.

But when they aren't walking the beat and cleaning the streets, they're down at the club, dancing the night away. The question is...how well can you dance?

This summer, prepare to shoot, investigate, dance and OBJECT your way through the tangled web of smuggling, murder and drugs, as two legendary Lawkeepers join forces to keep order.

Payne and Gant. Ace Investigators. March 2011.

My childhood right here

^Holy balls that was amazing!
Got it.
Spoiler: What the balls are you not reading this for? Klik meeeee!
Trucy becomes a prosecutor after getting involved in the smuggling ring. Trucy decides to get a partner after a few failed cases. Her partner? None other than the Legendary Theif of Truth: the Yatagarasu! And in some weird time pardoxial manner, Kay is the same age as Trucy. And this new, drug-laidened game takes place in Miami, where Quercus Alba decided to move to better control his smuggling ring. After he killed Horatio, of course. And after Trucy and Kay move to Miami, a veteren prosecutor (who doesn't do too well) and a Cheif of Police move to Miami. And you must out-dance and out-object them in order to win. And if all else fails, use your magic.
Trucy Wright: Ace Attorney Investigations: Beat the Magic*
Coming on the same date as the Winston Payne game as a dual release.
*Tentative Title

Objection! This is crap!

Franzi.
Because she needs more sprites :franny: :hotti:

Je voudrais une anana, s'il vous plait.

Probably Franziska, OR BETTER YET...
:godot: GODOT!! that would be an amazing game.

I feel like a game about Winston Payne would just turn into a game in which everything would end up on MLIA... :payne:
"Dilon mein tum apne betabiyaan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum..."
"If you carry impatience in your heart, you are alive..."

My childhood right here

PhoenixFlower16 wrote:

I feel like a game about Winston Payne would just turn into a game in which everything would end up on MLIA... :payne:

Exactly! He's just the bland, run-of-the-mill character we need in Ace Attorney! His life is TRULY average! Do you want a kinda calm, rational character, or do you want to play as a character that beats the hell out of witnesses when they aren't saying what she wants? Oh wait. That does sound kinda fun...

Steel Turnabout wrote:
PhoenixFlower16 wrote:

Exactly! He's just the bland, run-of-the-mill character we need in Ace Attorney! His life is TRULY average! Do you want a kinda calm, rational character, or do you want to play as a character that beats the hell out of witnesses when they aren't saying what she wants? Oh wait. That does sound kinda fun...

Hahaha, doesn't it? If like, you know you could flick your Wii-mote as a whip and beat on people that you don't like...or like...the game tells you "FLICK YOUR REMOTE TO WHIP GUMSHOE!" :sadshoe: poor Gummy...
And haha yes, I believe we should make a Winston Payne game. The first case...WAS IT MY WIFE THAT STOLE THE LAST PIECE OF...umm...I'm not sure...or...uh..how's this...WAS IT MY WIFE THAT STOLE THE LAST COOKIE FROM THE COOKIE JAR??
Hmm...I think Godot would make it be a fun game...Calm, and cool as a cucumber! :godot:

I think it would be awesome if Godot was in place of Edgeworth. Maybe like a day or two after he come out of his coma. Maybe he wasn't at a scene of a crime because he wanted to investigate, but he was forced to somehow and that lead him to be a prosecutor. Mainly because we don't know really a lot about his past.

Possibly Franziska :franny: or Klavier :kyouya: too.

I think they could've included Apollo somewhere in here also. :odoroki:

Tie-Die wrote:
I think it would be awesome if Godot was in place of Edgeworth. Maybe like a day or two after he come out of his coma. Maybe he wasn't at a scene of a crime because he wanted to investigate, but he was forced to somehow and that lead him to be a prosecutor. Mainly because we don't know really a lot about his past.

Possibly Franziska :franny: or Klavier :kyouya: too.

I think they could've included Apollo somewhere in here also. :odoroki:

But but...that would be the saddest game on the face of the earth...poor Godot/Armando..I mean, he'd be like all alone and and..oh..it just makes you wanna cry... :larry:

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

If it wasnt Edgey then i'd like to see someone like Manfred take the stage or Lana Skye, but the biggest i want would have to be Neil Marshall (if he hadn't tragically died).

But even weirder is wev'e had a defending game, a prosecuting, investigating game, but wouldn't it be awesome if we had one from the view of the judge. :udgy:
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

Former anti-shipper

I'd like to see Hobo Phoenix as the main character.

He wouldn't have a new job or anything, but he'd investigate crimes while staying out of the Prosecutor's way and preventing himself from being thrown off the scene since he shouldn't actually be on the scene.

... And during the end credits, one of the characters would mention how Phoenix finally decided to re-take the Bar Exam... Probably Maya or Edgeworth, since they'd be the most happy about it...

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

Knowing CAPCOM they probably wouldnt make it that convenient and would probably have phoenix decide not to, or be in the process of re-taking the bar exam during AA5/AJ2.

The next game may even be you as phoenix having to prove yourself to the exam board by solving cases to get re-instated as an atorney whilst interacting with your old friends, meaning older versions of :
Larry :larry2:
Edgey :edgy:
Maya :maya:
Pearls :pearl:
Franzisca (possibly) :no-no:
Gumshoe :gumshoe:
and also, it would mean phoenix may use his old suit, or get a new outfit :D
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

If it wasn't Edgeworth...I really don't know! I'm not a huge fan on Franziska, so no. Manfred would be cool, but we know he never loses, so I don't know how that would work. I don't know how Godot would work either, but I'd still really enjoy that. I'd probably go for Godot.

Godot :godot: : He would be fun to play as the main character, I'll never get tired of watching him throwing coffee at people.

Franziska Von Karma :no-no: : Because it'd find it entertaining to see her whipping the truth out of the witnesses especially the ones who gets on your nerves.

Byrne Faraday or Neil Marshall :neil2: : They would be fun to play as well even if we didn't have the chance to know them while they were alive, and it'll be great to have Jake Marshall :jake: or Tyrell Badd as your partner.

Also emotes for every character would be nice.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Franziska, definitely! It would be fun to whip the living crap out of Gumshoe! Another choice would be Godot, and we can have a minigame like in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box whewre you make tea, except in this, you make coffee! Yet another would be Luke Atmey(MY GOD THAT WOULD BE FUN!).

To summarize: #1: Luke Atmey
#2: Franziska von Karma
#3: Godot

To be frank, I think Atmey and Franziska would be best friends if they shared a game.

:franny: Well most definetely Franziska........ we all know that edgey gets his information during rebuttals by "pressing" if franziska was there that button would just be replaced with "whip" and if it's someone she can't hit, or doesn't want to for whatever reason we should be given a choice to hit instead like Edgey or gumshoe. it would be a great way to release pent up anger or stress. lol. poor gumshoe! :sadshoe:

Robin Goodfellow wrote:
I'd vote either new character, Klavier, or Neil. Either that or Ema for a pure investigator game.

Franziska: I'd probably get stoned for this but I just don't like her character. Yes, she has room to grow but not until Capcom learns you can only spam the whip-thing too far. 3-5 was the closest her character was IMO to being tolerable. If anything I prefer her character in small doses.

Godot: He's awesome but his story is pretty much done, before and after T&T.

Manfred: Somehow, just don't see it...

Lana: It can't really work before 1-5 because when she was under Gant's thumb the entire time. Maybe when she gets out of jail and is working her way back up or something.

Really agree with lots of this.

My ideal choices would be Ema or Lana; Lana could be having a chance at redemption, while Ema has her scientific angle. This thread was the first place where I read that AAI was supposed to star Ema, not Edgey, which I find really interesting!

Franziska never quite worked for me, although she was definitely more likeable in 3-5. Her whipping really distracted me and was overused. It was only in later replays that I started noticing her better points as a prosecutor (!), but still I can only take her in small doses. Weirdly though, all the enthusiasm for her makes me think she isn't so bad. Must be contagious. :scientific:

Manfred seemed like a great idea to me for a second - and the idea as one person said of having young Edgeworth as a sidekick really tickles me - but generally, unpleasant characters don't tend to work well as main characters. Well, I can't think of any good examples anyway.

As for other characters...I just find the idea of playing characters who eventually die later in the series quite sad. I'd be thinking of that the whole time...

Foolish Fool

I would love a game with Franny as the lead character. She deserves a spinoff next, the first female from the series to get one. :franny:

I would LOVE to play as Manfred, I personally like him as a character because his swag levels are off the charts.
However, IF Capcom would ever to make such a game it would probably backfire, all those years saying "Lawyers are not so bad." following up with a game that features a prosecutor that falsifies evidence and kills someone because of a trial record.
But yeah, Manfred, totally.
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!

Insert Something Cool Here

Hmm, as an investigation game, I'd want Gumshoe. But it must have a section involving wizards...or

Wait, better idea...Dick Gumshoe: WIZARD ADVENTURES xD

Seriously though, I'd love a game of pre-Godot Diego, especially if Mia was his requisite young female sidekick.
Page 4 of 4 [ 139 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby