Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 5 of 23[ 913 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title

The Midnight Lurker

kaisap112 wrote:
Matriculation examination. :beef: PANIC-TIME!

On Monday: English listening comprehension exam
On Tuesday: normal Health Education test, but I haven't studied all that much for it... :beef:
September 20th: English, written exam
September 22nd: Health Education exam
October 1st: History exam, which is one of THE most boring subjects to study and Finnish history is very, very boring.

So I'm kinda stuck with two exams that I just can't be arsed to study properly for. :grey:
English is pretty easy, I don't stress with that. But the normal test of HE and history exam are freaking me out.

If History is your most boring subject then, no offense, but your teacher sucks big ones. Seriously, History is the easiest subject in the world to make interesting, no matter what country's history you're studying. If it really is that boring, then your teacher doesn't even put ten minutes into making his lesson plans and just goes by the book. I feel bad for you.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Tuesday begins the mandatory Americanfootball tournament. And I suck at sports. So balls.

Pffffahahaha. I have the class right after you, and we're playing..... flag (American) football. Oh. Damn.

Oh yeah, and fix'd. :keiko:

Is still absolute trash.

Athena von Karma wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Tuesday begins the mandatory Americanfootball tournament. And I suck at sports. So balls.

Pffffahahaha. I have the class right after you, and we're playing..... flag (American) football. Oh. Damn.

Oh yeah, and fix'd. :keiko:

At least you have an athletic class. Closest thing I have to athletic class? Theater Arts. XD

Pre-Calc this year is relatively easy to normal this year (probably because I actually stuck to doing my homework for the first few weeks). I have a test, though, that I need to finish because I didn't get to take it the Friday my class started and finished it.

Physics, I'm kinda scared of it. My teacher does grading by how many points you can get on the paper (like say "26 points") and checks what the grades is by how many points you got (like "23 points"), then she uses that and averages it out to a normal grade.

Web Tech is fun, to some extent. It's basically working on our school site and updating pages (that have pictures from like 2006-2007) I even get to take pictures for events to show on the main site. PAPARAZZI, YO!

Theater Arts is getting to be an very nice part of the world that is My Non-Average Life. (Yes, I haz a Non-Average Life) The exercises in this class are fun, I like (most of) my classmates, and my teacher is a good teacher. The only downside: The teacher I have has a reputation of being an evil bitch sometimes, and whenever the class is getting ready to do an exercise, sometimes, the teacher will go and dance in the walkways of the auditorium, the classroom of T.A.

I love Nutrition Wellness and Lifetime! We get to cook food and then eat it! (And dicuss healthy choices and stuff like that.) And we start our first lab on Monday: a multicultural meal thingy, I think. (What's the general idea of Chinese food and french fries?)

And the best part about this year; If I pass my yearly state test (TAKS, this year), then I don't have to do semester tests in the spring semester.
*trumpet sounds*

[/failure]

ChocolateXCheese wrote:
kaisap112 wrote:
Matriculation examination. :beef: PANIC-TIME!

On Monday: English listening comprehension exam
On Tuesday: normal Health Education test, but I haven't studied all that much for it... :beef:
September 20th: English, written exam
September 22nd: Health Education exam
October 1st: History exam, which is one of THE most boring subjects to study and Finnish history is very, very boring.

So I'm kinda stuck with two exams that I just can't be arsed to study properly for. :grey:
English is pretty easy, I don't stress with that. But the normal test of HE and history exam are freaking me out.

If History is your most boring subject then, no offense, but your teacher sucks big ones. Seriously, History is the easiest subject in the world to make interesting, no matter what country's history you're studying. If it really is that boring, then your teacher doesn't even put ten minutes into making his lesson plans and just goes by the book. I feel bad for you.

Seconded.
[rant]

[/rant]

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

History is pretty fun at my school, but that's probably because we have the best teacher of the school for history :D
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

The AA-LPer

Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.

ChocolateXCheese wrote:

My history teacher actually retired last spring. :sadshoe:

But I'm just the type of person who can't stand reading about politics. This and that party did this and that, and so forth.
I've got six-seven books to go through and the history of my own country just doesn't interest me as much as it probably should. That makes two books unbearable. :beef:
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker

[/failure]

End Quote wrote:
History is pretty fun at my school, but that's probably because we have the best teacher of the school for history :D

You see, that's where you're wrong. Have you ever experienced the awesome that is David Elmer Howard?

Whenever we came across an epic battle, he would let us reenact it with paper balls- positioning and everything.
[rant]

[/rant]

My childhood right here

My Social Studies teacher has law books in his room and I read them. All the time.

Ahh...Coffee...

Steel Turnabout wrote:
My Social Studies teacher has law books in his room and I read them. All the time.

Next thing you know you'll find a DS with a collection of Ace Attorney games on his desk.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

tastes like new reed

16BitsQuaRed wrote:
Whenever we came across an epic battle, he would let us reenact it with paper balls- positioning and everything.

We did something similar to that last year. We had one simulation. I almost died with 1 hp left. Our simulation was about the Civil War. I was on the Confederates(South... I think? It's been like three months, how should I remember?!). We had laaaaaaaame supplies. I think my left arm/hand got cut off. Good thing I'm right handed! Wright?! Bad pun. Screw that. But were gonna do another simulation this year! WOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Today we started our math test in fourth period. Know what that means? Huh? Huh? Huh, punk? It means... NOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOMEWOOOORK! I feel great. But on the bad side we... we... we got our reading logs today. Most people would be like, "Oh, your a nerd with glasses that likes to read. That really shouldn't be a problem for you." Yeah, I like to read. Just NOT EVERY DAY. Yeah, mmmhmm, that's right. I said every day. Weekends, Easter, Birthdays, 9-11, Christmas, and every other holiday. Talk about SUCKY. Then in writing we have to write how writing block is a monster and how we can tame it. 5-8 sentences. I made like, probably over 10 sentences in 1 paragraph. That was my whole story. Writing block became my pet and gave me my ideas back and we wrote a story together.

School rant: check!
Crap. My rant's shorter.

Edit:
@Steel Turnabout
Really? A bunch of law books. I agree with Meenyman. Next thing you know, Ace Attorney games mysteriously show up on his desk. Also, why are you reading the books? My dear Steel Turnabout, do you want to be a lawyer when you grow up?
(the "My dear Steel Turnabout" thing was random. I'm sorry. I'm just like that. Randomness, randomness, randomness...)

My childhood right here

filipinoamerican wrote:
16BitsQuaRed wrote:

We did something similar to that last year. We had one simulation. I almost died with 1 hp left. Our simulation was about the Civil War. I was on the Confederates(South... I think? It's been like three months, how should I remember?!). We had laaaaaaaame supplies. I think my left arm/hand got cut off. Good thing I'm right handed! Wright?! Bad pun. Screw that. But were gonna do another simulation this year! WOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Today we started our math test in fourth period. Know what that means? Huh? Huh? Huh, punk? It means... NOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOMEWOOOORK! I feel great. But on the bad side we... we... we got our reading logs today. Most people would be like, "Oh, your a nerd with glasses that likes to read. That really shouldn't be a problem for you." Yeah, I like to read. Just NOT EVERY DAY. Yeah, mmmhmm, that's right. I said every day. Weekends, Easter, Birthdays, 9-11, Christmas, and every other holiday. Talk about SUCKY. Then in writing we have to write how writing block is a monster and how we can tame it. 5-8 sentences. I made like, probably over 10 sentences in 1 paragraph. That was my whole story. Writing block became my pet and gave me my ideas back and we wrote a story together.

School rant: check!
Crap. My rant's shorter.

Edit:
@Steel Turnabout
Really? A bunch of law books. I agree with Meenyman. Next thing you know, Ace Attorney games mysteriously show up on his desk. Also, why are you reading the books? My dear Steel Turnabout, do you want to be a lawyer when you grow up?
(the "My dear Steel Turnabout" thing was random. I'm sorry. I'm just like that. Randomness, randomness, randomness...)

Yes actually. Yes I do.
And Meeny, I won't be surprised. He said something about pefection and penalization to another teacher one day. You know what this means? :D

The AA-LPer

16BitsQuaRed wrote:

My teacher through grades 3-6 was a part of a medieval society and we did Middle Age related stuff all the time. Games, sword-fighting leagues, shooting with a crossbow, different dances...
Let's just say that he made quite a lot of interesting history and PE classes. :keiko:

Got 13/15 points in the English listening comprehension, so I'm still well on my way to a laudatur (highest grade in the exams).
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker

:)

I'm going to Brighton with the college on Monday. I don't have to go in Wednesdays or Fridays and I get £30 a week. Hopefully I'm going to New York with them too.

The AA-LPer

Chloe wrote:
I'm going to Brighton with the college on Monday. I don't have to go in Wednesdays or Fridays and I get £30 a week. Hopefully I'm going to New York with them too.

Oh my god, I love Brighton! :keiko: Gotta go there again sometime.
I hope you have a great time!

:shoe:

:)

kaisap112 wrote:
Chloe wrote:

Oh my god, I love Brighton! :keiko: Gotta go there again sometime.
I hope you have a great time!

:shoe:

Thank you. :)
I got the brief for our trip and Brighton was described as exotic. XD I've been there last February, mainly at the pier and that was very good.

tastes like new reed

Steel Turnabout wrote:
filipinoamerican wrote:

Edit:
@Steel Turnabout

Yes actually. Yes I do.

I knew it! I knew it, knew it, knew it! Okay, now the word "knew" looks weird now...
I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up. When court in America goes Phoenix Wright style, I'll take the Bar Exam(like that'll EVER happen). Plus, in court, you need to be a good debater. I suck at debating, and my proof, is today's rant!!! *presents*

During homeroom I was writing in my cursive journal. I practiced my o's(which, apparently, I need WORK on, she didn't complain about it last year!!!!) when my friend walked by. "Hey, we had cursive homework?" "Yeah." "She didn't tell us!" "It was on the side board." "... Nobody ever looks there!" So technically, I was the only person to realize that there was cursive homework. Was it my awesome detective looking skills or what? Then my teacher told me to write the letters that we were supposed to do on the board, and people couldn't distinguish my lowercase l's from my lowercase e's! I felt judged on(is that even a feeling?!).
In Social Studies, we had to figure out who actually discovered America. I was on the viking debate team. Apparently, what our kindergarten teacher taught was wrong, I think. We haven't finished the debate yet. My friend was on the Christopher Columbus team, and his presentation with the other people was pretty funny. Here's what I recall from it, "Here today, the rest of my group and I are here to prove that what our kindergarten teacher taught us was correct. She taught me how to tie my shoes*puts foot on desk*, and as you can see, my shoes are perfectly tied, right? And she taught me my ABC's, which, got me into this AL school. So I am to believe that Columbus sailed the ocean blue in *insert year that rhymes with that line*. When Columbus went to *country that I can't remember name of* he got... dumped, so to say. When he went to *Spain? I think?* he was accepted, and went to sea to find *India? I suck at remembering things...*." Then there was a bunch of other stuff about how he sailed, found America instead of that country he was looking for. I didn't say anything when our group presented, or when we could comment on other people's arguments. So yeah, I suck at debating.
Yesterday, our LA teacher extended our project time in class so that it was due on Monday. Yay!
Yesterday in math, we learned how to make frequency tables. I was confused for about thirty minutes on my homework. But when we checked it in class, I got them all right! Then we had to make bar graphs and line graphs for today's homework. It took me two hours because I didn't do my homework on the bus, and I was eating it the same time.

That's enough for today's rant. My sister's boyfriend and my sister are playing Dance Dance Revolution and I have the urge to play. Sayonara! Paalam! ~I hug you!

earthlings on fire

Ahaha, I actually rather enjoyed reading that little journal entry of yours :pearl: . Debating can be fun, you just have to practice what to say beforehand. It's very satisfying when you can rip the opposing side's argument to pieces, leaving them speechless. XD
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

My childhood right here

Meh. Debating is ok, as long as your opponents are smart. I, unfortunately, was the smartest person in my science class when we did a debate about evolution. I had awesome evidence and arguments, but no one understood. So I was pushed to the back, stuck just watching my team (anti-evolution) get murdered when everything the opponents said was easily arguable. We lost, needless to say, and everyone on my team blamed me. They lost because they would scream at me whenever I talked. And I mean screamed. It was bullshit.
So, about my school day. Today we did the class nominations thing, and I was nominated for Homecoming King. I simply said OBJECTION!
I'm not good in front of people. At anything.

earthlings on fire

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Today we did the class nominations thing, and I was nominated for Homecoming King. I simply said OBJECTION!
I'm not good in front of people. At anything.

Don't regret that in 10 years when you look back at your high school life... :hobolaugh: You could have won!
ImageImageImage

tastes like new reed

Cravat of Doom wrote:
Ahaha, I actually rather enjoyed reading that little journal entry of yours :pearl: . Debating can be fun, you just have to practice what to say beforehand. It's very satisfying when you can rip the opposing side's argument to pieces, leaving them speechless. XD

And I don't even write in a journal. I guess CR is my personal ranting space because family and friends are usually annoyed when I rant*sneezes 5-7 times when making this sentence*. I would just love to rip my siblings arguments apart to pieces, but when I try to, I just can't do it. The same with seminars. I can never find anything interesting to say. Right now I'm all sweaty because of my epic DDR playing, not really, my playing isn't epic, but I am sweaty. I'm glad that I changed into shorts.

Something to add to my rant:

We have a project to do on an explorer for S.S. and I got Fernando Cortes. I don't know who the heck this guy is, and I haven't researched him yet. I should right now. *searches Fernando Cortes*
Apparently his name is Hernando Cortes. Who knew. Again. The word "knew" looks weird.

Well, the dude is Hispanic, his lifespan was 1485-1547, his family was Spanish Nobility, and the rest, I'm too lazy to fill out, again.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Starting my last semester of interning in an elementary classroom Monday before I start full up student teaching next semester. Should be fun dealing with 4th graders. So not used to dealing with older children... if you don't count these forums. Great, now I've depressed myself. =/
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

My childhood right here

Haha. In Computers class I had to type the sentence "Zak and Trucy don't see each other;"
I'll take a pic when my teacher hands back my paper.

The Twisted Samurai

My History class is pretty cool.
We are like 16 dudettes and 3 dudes (Me included).
It is funny since our MALE teacher often makes jokes about how women are and act.
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

The Trusty Nudal!

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
My History class is pretty cool.
We are like 16 dudettes and 3 dudes (Me included).
It is funny since our MALE teacher often makes jokes about how women are and act.

This made me laugh because my class is 20 guys and 3 girls... No wonder the school dances always suck ;P

Here for my yearly login

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Haha. In Computers class I had to type the sentence "Zak and Trucy don't see each other;"

We just piss about in our Computing class. I kept on getting shouted at for putting fake names on mock tests. The lest one I believe was me putting my name as Melvin Van Peebles (Our teacher didn't know who to hand the paper back to!!)

One of the things we've got to do for our computing class is to learn a programming language by next year, and we need to show it in action, so I've decided to learn wrightscript.
Signatures are hard...

My childhood right here

Detective Manson wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:

We just piss about in our Computing class. I kept on getting shouted at for putting fake names on mock tests. The lest one I believe was me putting my name as Melvin Van Peebles (Our teacher didn't know who to hand the paper back to!!)

One of the things we've got to do for our computing class is to learn a programming language by next year, and we need to show it in action, so I've decided to learn wrightscript.

Ha! I changed someone's name on their computer to "Dickfuck McSucknuts"
And haven't been caught!

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Detective Manson wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:

Ha! I changed someone's name on their computer to "Dickfuck McSucknuts"
And haven't been caught!

I'll be laughing when you do get caught.

My computer class this year deals with working with Adobe, HTML, site editing, and troubleshooting. In other words, we fix the school site whenever it needs changing. (And some of the stuff on the site's as old as the 2006-2007 school year.)
*trumpet sounds*

earthlings on fire

HTML? Done any of it yet? It's torture. It's so old and typing out all of the code is madness... But you don't get much of a result. Just a generic webpage with generic fonts and boring tables. I hated doing it.
ImageImageImage

Is still absolute trash.

Cravat of Doom wrote:
HTML? Done any of it yet? It's torture. It's so old and typing out all of the code is madness... But you don't get much of a result. Just a generic webpage with generic fonts and boring tables. I hated doing it.

No, not really. All we did was just a little bit of practice with it on a site call W3Schools or something. What we're doing now is just working on the site to fix outdated pages and work on errors on the site. There's one error, though, on the main page that we can't get fixed, and our teacher doesn't know what it's from. We're probably going to end up adding a few more pages to the site like "School History" and other things like that.

But that's the least of my problems in school classes this year. (Like Theater Arts and PRE-CALCULUS. </3 I hate Pre-Calc.)
*trumpet sounds*

[/failure]

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
But that's the least of my problems in school classes this year. (Like Theater Arts and PRE-CALCULUS. </3 I hate Pre-Calc.)

I'm taking the class this year, but I haven't actually started it yet because my school still hasn't ordered an account on this online class. And it's been six months since my math teacher decided I would do that. [realizes he's completely off-topic of what he wanted to say] Is it more like Algebra or Geometry?
[rant]

[/rant]

Is still absolute trash.

16BitsQuaRed wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:

I'm taking the class this year, but I haven't actually started it yet because my school still hasn't ordered an account on this online class. And it's been six months since my math teacher decided I would do that. [realizes he's completely off-topic of what he wanted to say] Is it more like Algebra or Geometry?

Ehhhh, I wanna say it's like both, but the amazing thing is I'm actually keeping a good grade in that class. Only sad thing is, I can't log into the school's parent-grade check page because I lost the paper that had my student I.D. on it. XD My teacher in Pre-Calc, though, is kinda...... odd. At times, he's boring as hell, sometimes he's serious and scary, and then there's the rare times that he's happy and cracks jokes. There's one joke he told that was really funny (and mean).
*trumpet sounds*

[/failure]

Will you... tell us this joke?

Is still absolute trash.

16BitsQuaRed wrote:
Will you... tell us this joke?

You actually want to hear it?
*trumpet sounds*

[/failure]

Absolutely.
[rant]

[/rant]

Is still absolute trash.

16BitsQuaRed wrote:
Absolutely.

*sigh* Alright then. I'm gonna use the same people my teacher used for the joke when he first told it and try to say it like he did.
~~~
So these three guys, named Brodie, Hayden, and Koby were at the Gates of Heaven, and the angel there said, "Before you go into Heaven, I will show you your eternal mate.".

First was Brodie's eternal mate, and she had frizzy hair that went everywhere, buck teeth, long dirty fingernails, and much worse things. Good god, she was horrible. Brodie asked, "What did I do to deserve this?" and the angel replied, "You cheated on your geometry test."

Next was Hayden's eternal mate, and she was 10x worse than Brodie's mate. Hayden asked "What did I do to deserve this?!" and the angel replied, "You cheated on your geometry test."

And then there was Koby's eternal mate. And she was beautiful, with the perfect hair, perfect body, etc. (basically perfect everything) And Koby asked, "What did I do to deserve this?"

And the angel replied, "She cheated on her geometry test."
~~~
Yeah, that's basically it. Everyone was laughing during the whole joke, and we couldn't focus on our work for the remainder of the period.
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

^I heard that before.
My science teacher heard a joke about minerals amd won't tell us. She says we have to ask the math teacher who told her it.
And I've never heard of him before.

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
^I heard that before.
My science teacher heard a joke about minerals and won't tell us. She says we have to ask the math teacher who told her it.

Ah, really?! That math teacher's name isn't Lloyd Hays, is it? *fixed a spelling mistake in your quote XD*
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
^I heard that before.
My science teacher heard a joke about minerals and won't tell us. She says we have to ask the math teacher who told her it.

Ah, really?! That math teacher's name isn't Lloyd Hays, is it? *fixed a spelling mistake in your quote XD*

No, it isn't. Aw well. And I screw that up all the time. Stupid iPod touch.
Oh, and my FireRed crashed. You no longer are Jigglypuff. I'm not even at Mt. Moon yet.

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
^I heard that before.

No, it isn't. Aw well. And I screw that up all the time. Stupid iPod touch.
Oh, and my FireRed crashed. You no longer are Jigglypuff. I'm not even at Mt. Moon yet.

Oh, that's good, about the teacher's name. But...

(AWW!! That sucks! Poor Jigglybutt....)
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Oh, that's good, about the teacher's name. But...

(AWW!! That sucks! Poor Jigglybutt....)

Meh. In science, I tasted each mineral. Which we weren't supposed to do, but I got each one right based on taste alone! I feel special.
And kinda sick.
Page 5 of 23 [ 913 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices