Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 10[ 375 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4 (Accepting Applications)Topic%20Title

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((If Artie and Jonah know Trucy, it's probably likely they'd also recognise Tascha (even if they don't remember what her name is) as she's a good friend of Trucy ^^))

Tascha smothered a giggle as two boys she recognised as being in her year entered the room, one of them clearly completely freaked by having walked in on two guys kissing.

"Hey come in- we won't bite!" she called, then pausing for a moment, "I think I recognise you, aren't you two in my maths class?"

Seeing that Alex was approaching her, Tascha edged closer in response- since he was the one who'd spun her, she'd have to wait for him to make the first move.

((Theresa RP coming up- I've decided who she's going to impersonate, I'm just figuring out how she should do her impression~))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

A little annoyed that the two new comers seemed upset about him kissing Darren, he wondered if these two knew what they were in for. Never mind that though- He had one more spin to go before he was done. Turning to Natasha, she had some how managed to migrate to almost beside him without him noticing. Widening his eyes in surprise for a moment, Alex turned to face her, placing a hand on each of her shoulders.

Looking down at her looking back at him, nerves started to hit Alex again. IT was like his first time on the rink again. And he didn't really know much about her. He barely even knew her name.

"Uh.... are you ready?" Alex asked softly, "I can give you a moment to talk to your friends if you want."
ImageImageImageImage

Tascha shook her head. "It's fine. Actually I don't really know them very well... I just thought I'd try to make them feel more at ease." she murmured.

Was she nervous? To be honest, Tascha wasn't really all that sure any more- what she did know was that she liked Alex and she did want him to kiss her... so for now, that was good enough for her. She had plenty of time to get to know him better later, after the spin was over, provided he liked her the same way.

"Ready when you are..."
----------------------

Hmm, so it's an impression you want, is it?

Theresa considered for a moment- since "the fop" was off-limits (who woud have been a piece of cake to imitate) and there were only two people in the room who she actually knew well enough do an impression of, that left her with two choices. She didn't think she could manage a credible impersonation of Phoenix so that just left one person...

Theresa rummaged in her apron pocket for a moment- as she thought, she had both her reading glasses and a sheaf of autopy reports that needed to be filed. Sliding on the glasses, she slumped against the table, propping her chin on her bent wrist and fanning the reports out in her hand as a makeshift hand of cards.

"Huh. Bust." she mumbled, letting the papers fall from her hand. Spotting a glass on the table, Theresa reached for it and waved it in the air as though trying to get the attention of a waitress.

"Sheesh... what does a guy hafta do t'get a drink round here?" she slurred. "Deal 'em again, 'm feeling lucky this time..."

Exhibit A- Zeth Gant, drunk out of his mind...

Theresa wondered if Zeth actually knew how he sounded when he was drunk. Probably not...

((Might have taken some liberties with drunk Zeth, Arky- feel free to nudge me in the right direction if that was totally OOC =P))

Last edited by PandaPrinzessin on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Recognising Artie and Jonah, Nadine turned to smile at them, raising a hand briefly in a wave before she turned her attention to Alex and Darren, who had just locked lips none too enthusiastically. She managed to stop herself from bursting into giggles at how...strange they looked, but couldn't stop the intrigued smile from her face.

"Ha, you may own the ice rink, Daniels, but when it comes to kissing, you ain't seen nothing yet."

Well, that was enough to draw some laughter out of Nadine, and she grinned at the following banter. Tilting her neck to rest her head on the redhead's shoulder, she smile up at him as Alex made his way over to Tascha.

"You looked like you enjoyed that, Daz," she teased, a cheeky glint in her eye. Obviously she didn't really think that, but he had had that triumphant air about him for apparently being a better kisser than Alex.
^ Click for my graphics ^

Captain Hair!

"Hey come in- we won't bite!"

This girl politely greeted Artie, which made him feel somewhat at ease. He had seen her around school several times, and they even had a math class together. However, they never really spoke to each other, and Artie couldn't even think of her name. "Oh...Hi," Artie managed to say.

(Well, I suppose this is going well so far) he thought. (The group seems pretty friendly...Well, for the most part) Artie was a bit unnerved once he recognized Alex and Darren as two popular guys who he expected to taunt him throughout the night.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Well..." Jonah said with a raised eyebrow, "First a broken door, then those two kissing," He pointed at Alex and Darren, "This is an amazing start to a party!" He said as he walked over to the table and pulled up a chair.

He looked over at Tascha, "Are we in the same math class? I don't know, I don't really pay attention in there."
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Waiting on Godot...

((Oh- they sitting in a circle on the floor. Sorry, that never got clearly spelt out ^^; ))

((Hrm... That's a difficult one, cause Zeth wouldn't let you see him drunk unless he trusted you. As a drunk, his true personality comes out, and he turns into the typical noir detective with the trench coat and serious dead pan eyes. Otherwise, Zeth is usually pretty light hearted to hide the crap in his life, and very chance taking. She may've seen him act like that when he wasn't drunk to make people think he was perhaps. As an undermining technique. He can actually hold his liquor really well. A bad habit of his. The need to drown his sorrows in a few bottles of bourbon :(

Spoiler: Here's a bit of RP where he's actually drunk
((During this, he was playing poker and still winning or atleast doing really well- his eyes were starting to stop focusing so he stopped playing and talked. He gets chatty when he's drunk around someone he trusts which is why he doesn't do it.))

"Yes," Zeth responded. Grabbing a cigarette from nearby, Zeth stuck it in his mouth and played around with his lighter, "Taking down the largest crime syndicate of America is too big of a task for one man take on, specially when the direct links to the Abitonara are so fuzzy," Opening his mouth slightly, Zeth's cigarette stuck to his lip as he thought back to the details, "I have my suspicions of who coordinates the crime side of the family, but I can't legally prove anything just yet. If I can take that person down, I'm sure that the rest will crumble. The problem is that this person is attached to alot of money and power, and they're trying to take out the next heir to the company." Zeth glanced down at his cigarette, and lit it, taking in a lung full of smoke. Letting it sit there for a moment as he felt the hit of the tobacco numb him, Zeth removed the cigarette from his mouth, and puffed out a trail of smoke slowly, "It all seems pretty coincidental, so my suspect is that someone close to my Grandfather wants to take down the competition and take control of the company. I could be wrong of course, but I have other reasons to suspect the core family." Leaning his elbow on the table and leaning past his arm casually to Mr A, Zeth's intoxicated eyes darted about shadily as he let out all this information he had kept to himself for so long, "I fought becoming a lawyer for so long, because I didn't believe that law could touch these people, but since learning the rules, I've discovered just how many of them are so easy to walk through to legally acquire the information I need to find out who is endangering the family. If I can find out he mastermind of the gang, then I can take them down. All of them."

Pausing for a moment, he felt remarkably chatty tonight. It felt good to have someone he could tell this to. A problem shared is a problem halved after all, "Mr Grandfather... He's no fool," Zeth started, glancing aside as some ash trinkled off the cancer stick, "He knows something is up. I drip feed him information, but to be honest, the less specifics he knows, the better. He knows that I am now the family's lawyer, and he is happy with that. I give him legal advice when he asks... sometimes though, I need to make... amendments." Smiling, Zeth brought the cigarette back to his lips, and inhaled some more smoke, "Oh, I make a pretty average lawyer, but if you want me to rewrite a crime, I can turn a tragedy into a happy ending." Looking back to Mr A, Zeth smiled, "I have the ability to control a man's destiny, just as you have the power to control a man's life, A, except one thing...." Zeth's eyes dip slightly, the cigarette in his lips dashed off another puff of ash from the end, "Your intent is to save lives when you operate. Mine usually destroys them." Closing his eyes for a moment, Zeth sighed, "Luna is such an example. As you can tell, honest friends are hard to come by for me." Zeth opened his eyes and looked at Mr A, "I don't intend on being in this job forever, but I don't think I can leave it now seeing cases like her.."

((Ah- Nadindi RPs Luna Lovah. She's another detective at the precinct wo does small time work for the crime side of the Abitonara. Zeth has information on her that could through her in jail for a long time and holds it against her... as he does with ALOT of people in the precinct. She holds a grudge against him cause she managed to find out about this, and deeply enjoys making his life miserable. Ah- the humiliation RP, eh Nadine?))

((Essentially, anything you do is probably what he's falsefuly displayed, unless you're confident that Zeth would become close friends with her. A non drunk Zeth would be more accurate :) ))

Darren grinned as Nadine started to giggle at his comment, and wrapped his arm around her waist. IT wasn't often that he had a one up on Alex. They both did pretty average at school, and they both did similar activities. Alex always seemed to be slightly better than him at sports. Apparently his talent was the ladies. Who would've thought?

"You looked like you enjoyed that, Daz," She commented, getting a raised brow from Darren.

"Enjoyed the kiss? It was pretty average," he smirked, "That rocker dude who was in here before was alot better. He did ok though, I guess." Glancing aside, Darren looked thoughtfull, "It's weird. I thought he'd be better at it since all the chicks like him. I looks like he ignores every single one of them."

Alex sat there watching Tascha as she seemed flush with nerves too. He was glad that he wasn't the only nervous one.

"It's fine. Actually I don't really know them very well... I just thought I'd try to make them feel more at ease."

"Oh..." Alex replied softly. Glancing aside, he realized that he wasn't too great at talking to girls either. Served him right for ignoring them for so long hoping they'd go away.

"Ready when you are..." Tascha encouraged. Alex glanced back, and nodded. This was it.

Leaning towards Tascha, Alex tilted his head slightly to the side, and pressed his lips to hers. Closing his eyes, he brought his hand up to her neck, and tried to put a bit more effort in this time. He wasn't too good at the moving fast stuff that Darren did, but maybe this was good too?

Zeth crossed his arms as he watched Theresa impersonate in doing badly in a poker game. Wanting to defend his honour as a top class poker player, he forced himself to just watch as she impersonated one of the false fronts he made. He had to not correct her- it's what the world believed he was like. Oh, if only they knew...
ImageImageImageImage

For a brief, dangerous moment, Ema almost thought that it looked like Theresa was about to impersonate her as she slid a pair of glasses onto her nose. Now that would not be a clever thing to do. Whenever anyone copied her, it was usually focused around her eating or talking about science. One of many things that annoyed Ema was that nobody really saw past that, unless she was close to them.

As Theresa fanned out her papers as if they were a hand of cards, Ema's expression relaxed into a smirk. An impression of Zeth? Nice. Looking over to said man, she took note of his slightly annoyed expression with interest before turning back to watch Theresa.

--------------

"It's weird. I thought he'd be better at it since all the chicks like him. I looks like he ignores every single one of them."

Nadine leaned into the arm curled around her waist, eyes watching Alex with a vague curiosity. "Yeah," she replied to Darren, "But that's sort of why girls like him, I guess. He's one of those 'strong and silent' ones."

Smiling to herself as Alex finally kissed the girl, Nadine glanced up at Darren for a moment. "What's weird is that he puts more effort into the rink than into getting to know people."

"Too Awesome to Die"

Jonah raised an eyebrow as the kissing continued, making him feel somewhat ignored. He glanced at Artie who looked even more unnerved then he did.

Poor kid. He's so nervous. Probably thinks this is going to be a Carrie situation. He thought for a moment, then spoke up.

"Hey guys, sorry if this messes up your order, but how about you let Artie here spin next? Help him get out of his shell and stuff." He smiled at his cousin-in-law. He's totally mentally thanking me right now!
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Can I take part

Waiting on Godot...

((Win- what are you applying for?))

Darren huffed in agitation. Well , he couldn't be TOO upset cause he did have a gorgeous cheerleader hanging of his arm who was completely smitten by him. Something that surprised him just as much as he was sure that it'd surprise others when they find out. It was more the fact that he had it so easy. Darren had to fight for every date he got, yet Alex had it handed to him on a silver platter. He got many things like that. Perhaps if he played it cool and let the women come to him he'd be dripping in girls too.... but he supposed he preferred it this way in the end. There was no Mr Mysterious about him. He was never that good at playing the cool card anyway,

"What's weird is that he puts more effort into the rink than into getting to know people." Nadine said,

"It's his passion, I guess," Darren mused, rubbing Nadine's arm soothingly, "The guy is a total adrenaline junkie. I don't think there's much room for something slower than a jog in there. Unless a certain chick can become more appealing than an adrenaline kick?" Grinning, it was a no brainer subject to Darren. Ice hockey was cool, but it was like breathing to Alex. He couldn't handle that.

"Hey guys, sorry if this messes up your order, but how about you let Artie here spin next? Help him get out of his shell and stuff." Glancing up to the new kid in the room, Darren nodded down to a free spot by Trucy.

"Sure thing," Darren responded, "Grab a seat. We're rolling for doubles, so if you spin the same person twice you get a dare as well. Alex shouldn't be too long."
ImageImageImageImage

"Too Awesome to Die"

Jonah smiled and gave a slight bow in thanks. He walked his way over to the seat next to Trucy and planted himself Indian style. He continued to ignore the kissing, preferring to avoid the subject until he was more thoroughly involved in the party.

He looked over at Trucy, "Hey Trucy! How have you been?" He said as he leaned over, giving her a quick hug before pushing himself upright to keep balanced.

Captain Hair!

((IMPORTANT: THIS AND MY FOLLOWING POST WERE ACCIDENTALLY POSTED TOO EARLY! THESE ACTIONS WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE PREVIOUS GROUP FINISHES THEIR ROUND.))

Spoiler:
"W...What?!" Artie exclaimed. He was furious that Jonah had put him on the spot like that, but perhaps it was for the best - he really did need to loosen up. (Okay, deep breaths...You can do this, Artie...) He tried to think of a way to stall the inevitable, but nothing came to mind. (Well, here goes nothing) he thought, as he gave the bottle a spin.

((Okay, let's make sure I understand the game mechanics before I go any further with this. I am free to choose any of the three options for Artie in the first post, correct? Also, how exactly does the spinning twice thing work? Does Artie spin, kiss the first person, then spin a second time and kiss that person before it's the following person on the list's turn to spin? Just making sure I understand everything before I mess up the RP))

Last edited by Phoenix Minamimoto on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Waiting on Godot...

(( Artie has the choice of 3 different results. All of them have guys in apparently O.O That's ok though- that's just drama. Please don't skimp out on the RP for even those please unless it REALLY upsets you cause it's fun to see characters get upset XD ))

((Artie's rolls are :- Wildcard and Alex (Wildcard means that you can chose any person in the circle for it to land on), Alex and Natascha, or Natascha and Darren. These numbers were randomly generated when you joined.You chose a pair, then you RP the initial reacting as you roll each person. If you get 2 the same (Like if for some reason you wanted to roll Alex twice), you'd have to get your character to kiss that person twice, or for a longer time, AND do a dare. That sorta make sense? Alex's roll was the Darren and wildcard one if that helps :hobohodo: ))
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

((THIS WAS ACCIDENTALLY POSTED TOO EARLY! THESE EVENTS WILL HAPPEN LATER! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSTION.))

Spoiler:
((Okay, thanks for clearing all that up for me! And I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about me leaving the RP - nothing's more fun than awkward situations! :hobolaugh:))

Artie kept his eye on the bottle as it spun around for what felt like an eternity. His mind was filled with negative thoughts. (I've never even kissed somebody before...What if I do something stupid in front of everyone?!) Finally, the bottle began to slow down and eventually stopped completely. Artie slowly took his eye off the bottle to see who it had landed on...

Natascha. She was the one who was in his math class and greeted him politely when he walked in, unlike everyone else at the party. In a way, Artie was glad that she had been picked. He didn't know her very well, but he couldn't think of anybody else at the party who he'd rather have his first kiss with. She was cute. Not in a drop dead gorgeous kind of way, but she seemed to have a sweet, delicate appearance which eased Artie's nerves a bit.

As he gazed into Natascha's eyes, he realized that he should probably say something to alleviate the awkward mood of the situation. "So, um...We..." Artie was speechless. He broke eye contact and proceeded to spin the bottle a second time.

(Okay, so far so good...Maybe this won't be so bad after all!) he thought. (Maybe I should just try to follow Jonah's advice and have fun.) As much as Artie tried to tell himself this, he couldn't help but feel nervous - he was about to have his first kiss!

With so many thoughts running through his mind, Artie almost didn't notice that the bottle had stopped moving. He gulped when he saw who it had landed on.

(Oh no...It's one of those sport superstar punk athlete guys who thinks he's all that! What was his name again? Darren?) Artie couldn't believe this was happening. He just went from a best case scenario to the most awkard situation he could think of.

(I guess I'll just try to keep my mind off of it for now) Artie thought as he turned back to Natascha. (Let's get past this hurdle before we worry about that...)

(Well, here goes nothing...) "So, uh, Natascha...I guess it's time for us to, uh...You know..." What was he thinking?! He couldn't even speak straight!

Last edited by Phoenix Minamimoto on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Waiting on Godot...

((Uh- I forgot to mention- you should wait for the first one to be finished ^^; I'm waiting for a reaction from Panda D: ))
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

((D'oh...Okay, I edited my last couple posts. Let's just pretend that never happened.))

Waiting on Godot...

((Sorry ^^; It's no rush though, right? Online RP doesn't have to be a 24/7 rocket of action to be fun :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Matryoshka~

((Before I do some more RPing, I have a couple of questions. Am I aloud to roleplay as Mr Hat too, and can I have a seperate character for the adult game? I know it's started, I could just say they're late or something. And if I can be an adult, can I be Edgeworth? I'll do the form a little later.))

Waiting on Godot...

((If you can keep up with the characters, and if you want. Previous Trucys haven't had any Mr Hats, but that doesn't stop you from having one))
ImageImageImageImage

Matryoshka~

((Cool, I am the first Trucy to use Mr Hat! I think I'll start using him later, though. Also, I think I'll stick with just one character, Trucy. Just incase I can't keep up with characters.))

"I've been doing great! Thanks for asking, Jonah!" Trucy replied, and smiled at Jonah. Trucy got up, and said "I'll be back in a minute, I'm just gonna get some cookies I made earlier."
Trucy left the room and remembered that the adults were in the kitchen. I wonder how Daddy is doing, Trucy thought. She walked into the kitchen, and said to the adults,"Sorry I'm disturbing you all! I'm just getting something!"
Trucy got the cookies and left the kitchen, and then went back to the other room.

((I've put a little more this time! Still not much, though. But I'm gradually writing more!))

((That RP was much much better, Megan-Chan, you're definitely getting there! <3))

Tascha's eyes widened as Alex's mouth met hers, one hand resting on the back of her neck- it wasn't as though she hadn't enjoyed the last time he'd kissed her, but this time it felt... like he wasn't holding back so much. As though he really did like her?

Mirroring his movement, she wrapped her arms round Alex's neck and leaned deeper into the kiss, intending to get the most out of it she could before time ran out and it was someone else's turn to spin.

((Intense apologies for the delay- I've had an absolutely exhausting first week back at school DX I'll edit this with some Theresa RP tomorrow- fear not <3))

Waiting on Godot...

((Just make a new post, Panda :) ))

Opening his eyes momentarily as she started to return the kiss with a bit more force than he was expecting, Alex body froze for a moment in surprise, before relaxing slightly for some reason. He wasn't sure what was up with that, but even though his heart raced, it didn't feel like it was in panic. He felt light. Like he was on the ice.

Pulling away in confusing, Alex covered his lips bashfully with his hand as he tried to decypher that moment in his head. What was that? Was that a REAL kiss, or something that Darren gets from all those girls he kissed? He really needed to kiss a few more girls before he knew which it was...

((You can get the next roll started :) Players in these games usually watch a full kiss go through before they go onto the next one.))
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

"Hey guys, sorry if this messes up your order, but how about you let Artie here spin next? Help him get out of his shell and stuff."

"W...What?!" Artie exclaimed. He was furious that Jonah had put him on the spot like that, but perhaps it was for the best - he really did need to loosen up. (Okay, deep breaths...You can do this, Artie...) He tried to think of a way to stall the inevitable, but nothing came to mind. (Well, here goes nothing) he thought, as he gave the bottle a spin.

Captain Hair!

Artie kept his eye on the bottle as it spun around for what felt like an eternity. His mind was filled with negative thoughts. (I've never even kissed somebody before...What if I do something stupid in front of everyone?!) Finally, the bottle began to slow down and eventually stopped completely. Artie slowly took his eye off the bottle to see who it had landed on...

Natascha. She was the one who was in his math class and greeted him politely when he walked in, unlike everyone else at the party. In a way, Artie was glad that she had been picked. He didn't know her very well, but he couldn't think of anybody else at the party who he'd rather have his first kiss with. She was cute. Not in a drop dead gorgeous kind of way, but she seemed to have a sweet, delicate appearance which eased Artie's nerves a bit. Then again, she had just had just finished kissing Alex. Would she be disappointed in having to kiss Artie immediately afterward?

As he gazed into Natascha's eyes, he realized that he should probably say something to alleviate the awkward mood of the situation. "So, um...We..." Artie was speechless. He broke eye contact and proceeded to spin the bottle a second time.

(Okay, so far so good...Maybe this won't be so bad after all!) he thought. (Maybe I should just try to follow Jonah's advice and have fun.) As much as Artie tried to tell himself this, he couldn't help but feel nervous - he was about to have his first kiss!

With so many thoughts running through his mind, Artie almost didn't notice that the bottle had stopped moving. He gulped when he saw who it had landed on.

(Oh no...It's one of those sport superstar punk athlete guys who thinks he's all that! What was his name again? Darren?) Artie couldn't believe this was happening. He just went from a best case scenario to the most awkard situation he could think of.

(I guess I'll just try to keep my mind off of it for now) Artie thought as he turned back to Natascha. (Let's get past this hurdle before we worry about that...)

(Well, here goes nothing...) "So, uh, Natascha...I guess it's time for us to, uh...You know..." What was he thinking?! He couldn't even speak straight!

Waiting on Godot...

Darren went rigid again for a moment as the bottle landed on him for yet ANOTHER guy, and this one was obviously having big issues about his second kiss being a guy. Why was it that everyone in this group was so nervous about kissing him? Urgh. He almost wished everyone was a little older and a little more use to playing the game. A kiss was a kiss no mater the person. You give better ones to those you care about. He didn't get why these kids were all so petrified off their nut by this game.

"Hey, Shortie," Darren piped up, pointing casually to Artie, "You're panicking too much. Remember to breathe and calm down before you kiss a lady." Perhaps if he had some practice on that girl that just kissed Alex then he wouldn't be so wound up when he kissed him? there was nothing worse than a bad kiss. Girl or guy.

... but hang on... didn't that girl have eyes for Lex?
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

"You're panicking too much. Remember to breathe and calm down before you kiss a lady."

How many times had he heard that advice before? Darren was right, though - Artie really did need to calm down, but that was easier said than done. (Let's face it,) he thought, (everybody at this party realizes that I'm a nervous wreck. If I can just bring myself to try and have fun, then maybe I won't be such an emotional disaster. This is going to be my first kiss...Do I really want to spoil the moment by panicking about it?)

Waiting on Godot...

((Off topic here- I haven't drawn Alex for a little while so I threw this together today :-
Spoiler: Alex at a practice match

Donno if I should replace his profile picture with this :) His old one is his correct outfit for the game... that's all >.> ))
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

Arkillian wrote:
((Off topic here- I haven't drawn Alex for a little while so I threw this together today :-
Spoiler: Alex at a practice match

Donno if I should replace his profile picture with this :) His old one is his correct outfit for the game... that's all >.> ))

(("Threw this together"?! That looks great! :redd:))

Waiting on Godot...

((Sorry T.T Please don't take my words too literally. If I spend 3 hours on a picture, that is throwing something together for me. I spend 20+ hours on alot of my art. 3 hours is a quick picture for me ^^; ))
ImageImageImageImage

((My my Arky, Alex is looking fiiiine indeed in that piccy <3 *ahah fail crush on a fictional character is begun* I love the colouring :3))

Tascha froze momentarily as Alex pulled away- he looked so embarrassed that her first instinct was that she must have done somthing wrong but after running the scene through her head, she realised that maybe it hadn't been so much to do with her as the fact that maybe he'd actually liked the kiss?

Painfully aware of the blush on her face, Tascha reluctantly edged away from Alex and turned to face the boy who'd apparently spun her- Artie, was it? He seemed like a nice guy and from his nervousness, she deduced it was probably his first kiss.

"Hey, don't look so scared... I'm not that frightening, I promise. I... actually had my first kiss tonight too so I guess we're sort of in the same boat, huh?" she joked, trying to make him feel more at ease.

After all, I guess we can't all get our first kisses from rock stars...

-------------------------

Glad I never auditioned for Broadway... 'Least if the look on his face says anything about my acting talents, that is.

Theresa slid her glasses off and stowed them safely back in her apron along with the autopsy reports. She was strongly tempted to make a wisecrack over Zeth's reaction to her little pantomime (after all, she could only imitate what she'd seen, right?) but decided she'd leave it for now, settling instead for a raised eyebrow directed at him.
------------------------

Klavier gave an appreciative nod to the waitress who'd just imitated Zeth- a little disappointed, truth be told, that she hadn't done an impression of Ema. It was always so entertaining to see the Fräulein Detektiv irritated after all.

"Gut gemacht, Fräulein... do we have any volunteers to be the next victim?" he quizzed, casting a side glance at his brother.

Now there's a truth or dare that would be... interesting to see.

Waiting on Godot...

((Heheh- Alex was originally based off a guy I had a crush on when I was 12, when I first created him... omg... over 15 years ago now... T.T The original Alex was a swimmer though. My Alex started off a knight, and didn't get into Ice skating till he became the main character of the story, and I like ice skating at the time and thought ice hockey would be a cool idea for a sport for him cause he seemed like he needed one. It ended up being a cool choice cause Alex's soul is fire, so I figure the ice gives him a weird buzz ;) Darren started off a random friend of his that just became alot of fun to write so I kept him going as his best friend.))

((Grr- first kiss from Klavier though T.T Klavier really needs to rejoin the kids game- or have we moved on from that?))

"Heh," Zeth smirked as Klavier suggested that they moved on, "People don't volunteer to be victimized by this game, Gavin. If you're wanting a new spinner, then I'm more than happy to make someone's day."

Grinning, Zeth grabbed the bottle from the table and had a quick glance around the group. Who would be next? Giving the bottle a firm flick, the bottle flashed around in circles. Zeth crossed his arms as he watched. Roulette was never his thing, but the uncertainty of the outcome of the gamble was a bit fun. He prefered cards. Flicking the bottle was becoming a fun sport for him now however.

Watching the bottle slow down, it rolled to point to Kristoph Gavin. Zeth raised a brow.

"Kristoph Gavin," He grinned, "Now this could get interesting. Perhaps I'll free your ankle depending on if you want a truth or a dare put on you. What'll it be?"
ImageImageImageImage

Surprisingly, the fact that Darren had been spun again didn't really upset Nadine. Actually... she found it quite funny. Giving him a reassuring squeeze as he went rigid, she laid her head on his shoulder comfortably as Artie approached Tascha.

"You're panicking too much. Remember to breathe and calm down before you kiss a lady."

Smirking at the fact that Darren was apparently dishing out advice, Nadine kept her eyes on Artie with interest. He seemed nervous, which was cute. Thankfully, Tascha seemed to be being reassuring even after having just kissed Alex.

--------------

"Kristoph Gavin."

Looking up as he heard his name, Kristoph's gaze met Zeth's anticipatory grin. Having been paying more attention to his own thoughts than the goings-on of the 'game', he flicked a quick glance down to the bottle to confirm that it was indeed his turn before coolly returning his attention to Zeth.

"Now this could get interesting. Perhaps I'll free your ankle depending on if you want a truth or a dare put on you. What'll it be?"

Pausing only for a moment before replying, Kristoph's lips tilted into a carefully constructed half-smile. "Well, my ankle's potential release to one side, a dare would at this moment still be impractical. A truth, if you would."

Waiting on Godot...

((Crap- I'm not good at truths... Hrmm...))

"Ok then," Zeth grinned, crossing his arms, "You could possibly be redeemed for murder, and we all know about you framing Wright by now, and knowing the terms this is on, you lead a far more interesting life than more people in this room. Aside from Mafia issues, you must tell us the truth about the most unforgivable thing you've done to someone in this room. Something they don't already know." Zeth grinned, crossing his arms, "If you can't think of any you wish to say, then perhaps I can remind you of a few that I know about?"

(Kristoph wont know what Zeth knows. HECK- I don't know what he knows O.o ))
ImageImageImageImage

"Too Awesome to Die"

((Sorry I haven't been posting. My internets been on the fritz. We just got it fixed.))

Jonah had to stifle a chuckle at Artie's nervousness. He looked like a wreck. But what can you do? He needs to calm down. But this was his first kiss...

Jonah concentrated on Artie with all his might. Hurry up! Grow a pair and kiss her! I wanna turn...

Captain Hair!

"Hey, don't look so scared... I'm not that frightening, I promise. I... actually had my first kiss tonight too so I guess we're sort of in the same boat, huh?"

Artie was convinced that Natascha had made up that story just to reassure his fears. Still, he appreciated it. It was clear that he was nervous to everyone at the party, but at least she was trying to help him feel better.

Artie noticed that the moment had started to drag on a bit. (I really should just kiss her already...) he thought. (Everybody else is waiting for their turn, and I'm actually starting to feel somewhat confident...)

Artie froze. (Okay...I should be starting to lean forward now...Why can't I bring myself to do this?! If I could just get my first kiss out of the way, I could probably enjoy the rest of the party...")

He... doesn't look like he believes me. And he sure doesn't look any less nervous...

Tascha became aware that the spin was dragging on a little too long- and they hadn't even kissed yet. She knew she was supposed to wait to be kissed, but Artie looked way too nervous. The only other alternative was to initiate it herself, but what if that was mistaken for her actually being eager to kiss him?

She cast a quick apologetic glance over her shoulder to Alex, hoping he'd realise that she was only doing this to move the game on, not because she preferred Artie to him. Leaning in, Tascha pressed her lips to Artie's.

"Too Awesome to Die"

((Is it bad I spent an entire 2-hour bus ride (minus the 20 minutes of AAI before my DS died) thinking about Jonah's personality and how he has his relationships with the other characters, specifically Artie?

BTW, epic drawing of Alex! He looks... I wanna say sexy, but I don't swing that way... But due to that sexiness, I can't say he looks BA... IDK...))

Yeah! Jonah mentally yelled at Artie, Get some! Now you become a man... well, at least you're further on your journey to manhood. Jonah smiled with a slight nod, a slow clap emanating from his hands. Then he looked over at Trucy as she walked back in.

"Hey, Truce! Would you kindly pass me a cookie?"

Captain Hair!

As the moment continued to drag on, Artie kept trying to mentally encourage himself. (You can do this, you can do this...) He had been lost in his thoughts for a few moments now, when suddenly he saw a movement which brought him back to reality.

Tascha had begun leaning toward Artie. (Oh my God, is she really going to do this...?) His heart was racing as she moved closer and closer to him. (Am I really just going to sit here and do nothing?! I should at least try to -) Artie's thought was interrupted as their lips finally met.

It was unlike anything Artie had ever experienced before. For the first time, he truly felt confident...Like he could do anything now that he had finally overcome this first major hurdle. (I...I can't believe I'm actually doing this...I'm actually living life for once!)

(Please...Don't let this moment end...)

Waiting on Godot...

Inquisitor Amakiir wrote:
((BTW, epic drawing of Alex! He looks... I wanna say sexy, but I don't swing that way... But due to that sexiness, I can't say he looks BA... IDK...))

((Lol- Thanks :) Good looking works, or cool XD Heheh- I get what you mean though :) ))

Noticing Tascha's quick glance to him, Alex raised his brow, unsure what the apologetic expression was for, till he watched her lean in to kiss Artie, not waiting for him to initiate the kiss. Raising both brows, Alex's girl register finally kicked in as he realized what that look could have meant.

Surely not, Alex thought, I haven't been hitting on her or anything so why would she be interested in me? Did I do something that looked like I was interested in her? Turning slightly red faced, he glanced about awkwardly. Now what? Am I suppose to cling to her like Darren does? Date her? Get in bed with her?!

((Alex is over thinking it >.< He's not usually this dense, but it seems fitting for some reason))
ImageImageImageImage
Page 2 of 10 [ 375 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay