Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 10[ 375 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4 (Accepting Applications)Topic%20Title

who's the wild mare, Trite?

((Can i join as Apollo?))

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((We'd be happy to have you, Godot, but would you mind doing a sample RP first just so we can get a sense of whether you'd be suited to RPing here? :3

Arkillian wrote:
Now what? Am I suppose to cling to her like Darren does? Date her? Get in bed with her?!

((Alex is over thinking it >.< He's not usually this dense, but it seems fitting for some reason))

Ah, Alex does confuse me so- poor Tascha XD And that bit in italics actually made me laugh out loud =P))

Huh. For a guy who's never kissed anyone before, he's not too bad a kisser...

Tascha counted up the remaining seconds in her head, before gently pulling away and giving Artie a wide smile. It... actually unnerved her a little that she'd enjoyed the kiss more than she'd care to admit and she had no idea whether the fact she'd moved in first would give off the wrong impression.

She saw Alex was pretty red-faced and felt her own turning a similar shade in response.

Please don't say I've scared him off again?

Shuffling back to her customary spot next to Alex, Tascha drew her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them, awaiting the next spin.
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

(( what do you mean by "sample RP" ? ))

((Actually, hon, please don't worry about that- just join up and start posting! You may want to read through previous parts of the RP to see how Polly fits into the RP so far <3))

Matryoshka~

((I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately! I haven't really been sure what to put (yet again), but I'll try my hardest to post more!))

"Hey, Truce! Would you kindly pass me a cookie?"

"Sure!" Trucy said as she walked up to Jonah with the tray of cookies. She really hoped they didn't taste bad, this was her first time cooking, and she didn't really understand the recipe, so she did things her own way. At least I didn't put in anything stupid like salt or anything!, Trucy thought. "While I'm at it," Trucy said, "Does anyone else want one?"

((I'm so sorry it's short (again)! I was kinda in a rush, but I wanted to post something before I forgot. Again.))

(( I can't seem to find Apollo's last post... is it in part 2 or something? ))

Captain Hair!

As the kiss ended, Artie found himself staring at Tascha, still amazed at what he had just done. She was actually smiling at him! Speechless, Artie let out a chuckle as a grin spread across his face.

As she went back to her seat, Artie noticed that Tascha had started blushing. (What's that all about? Did I do something wrong? Or maybe she...Nah, there's no way...) It didn't matter, anyway - Artie was just glad that he had finally gotten his first kiss out of the way.

Then he came to a sudden realization. (Wait a minute...I'm not done yet! I still have to kiss...Darren!)

Waiting on Godot...

((Apollo hasn't been around in a while. Tap played him, but he didn't do alot. My policy has always been that if someone new takes over a character, then they get to do what ever they want with them and their past is reset. Sorry Godot-125, I've just passed on the GM position for this game and I've forgotten to meantion a few things I do for new players ^^; Apollo will be in the kitchen- probably at the table. Be aware of who is in the adults game, and a bit of what they're about, and the basic mechanics of the truth and dare game and you'll be fine. Feel free to have Apollo react to stuff till you get it.))

Darren snorted gruffly as he watched Artie kiss Tascha. He didn't do too badly, but he knew that it was only like that cause it was a girl that everything turned out like they did. Having the girl initiate the kiss sorted out alot of teething problems too. IT was going to be a real tester for the kid having to go for a guy next.

"Urgh..." Darren groaned, repositioning Nadine slightly so he didn't disturb her while the 'kiss' happened. Moving over to Artie, Darren gave him a lopsided look, not sure if he should appear encouraging or super manly about the situation.

"Hows your nerves, Shorty?" Darren asked, crossing his arms, "You remembering to breathe, right? You got lucky on that kiss, but you're going to have to do all the work on this one." Not convince yet that he had what it took to carry on the game, Darren sat down onto his backside, and pointed to his lips, "You've taken your training wheels off, kid. Lets see how you do when you're on your own." Pausing for a moment, Darren glanced aside, "And remember, this is meant to be a fun game, not the real thing so no tongue," Darren suddenly chuckled, "I don't swing that way."
ImageImageImageImage

((Mm'sorry for not posting for a while - real life is a bitch. >< That, and it's taken a while for me to decide what to have Kris say~))

"Aside from Mafia issues, you must tell us the truth about the most unforgivable thing you've done to someone in this room. Something they don't already know."

Kristoph paused, before giving a brief, unimpressed sniff with a wry expression. He should have known that Gant wouldn't make this easy for him; he wasn't exactly renowned for being a man considerate of others'... situations.

"If you can't think of any you wish to say, then perhaps I can remind you of a few that I know about?"

Giving a slow shake of his head, Kristoph smiled pleasantly in Zeth's direction. "There will be no need for that, Mr. Gant. I'm quite capable of choosing what 'truth' to reveal." ... That was actually distorting the truth slightly. Kristoph knew that he had done many unforgivable things to many people present, but other than the 'mafia issues' and other illegal things that he had no wish to divulge, the only thing that really came to mind was... associated with the man currently attached to his leg. It was an awkward situation, to say the least. But of course, no discomfort could be shown. No.. not outwardly.

"...Hm." Raising his head slightly, Kristoph turned to fix his eyes onto Phoenix's own blue ones, his expression deliberately and carefully neutral. "Phoenix. ... I'm afraid this 'truth' concerns you."
^ Click for my graphics ^

Waiting on Godot...

((Na- DIIIIIINE *glomps*))

Zeth raised his brows as Kristoph glanced towards Phoenix. HE wondered if Kristoph would tell him the truth about his feelings for Phoenix, finally. He had long suspected their relationship in his research, but it wasn't till recently that Zeth discovered more definitive proof of at least Kristoph's feelings. He didn't have a clue if Phoenix felt the same way back. The results of this would be MOST interesting.

"About me?" Phoenix asked, noticing Kristoph's slightly more expressionless stance- Phoenix had noticed that Kristoph always went slightly cooler when he talked about something which was a deeper secret than the usual, and this expression made him feel very grave about it indeed. He wasn't sure that he wanted to hear what Kristoph had to say if it made him cool off to this degree, "You... You seem very serious all of a sudden, Kristoph. This is nothing to do with the mafia, right?"
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

"You've taken your training wheels off, kid. Let's see how you do when you're on your own."

Artie couldn't stand people like Darren. (Just because they're popular, they feel that they're better than everybody else. What can he possibly have to gain by making me kiss him? Why would he go out of his way to humilitate me like this?)

He refused to let himself look like a laughingstock, though. (I'm sure everybody else here has had to kiss someone they didn't want to by now. If they can do it, then why can't I? What will people think of me if I can't manage to do this?! Sure, I've always been shy in the past, but maybe I can use this party to change my reputation once and for all!)

Perhaps it was because he was still feeling confident after his kiss with Tascha, or maybe he was just determined to stand up to Darren and give himself a good image. Whatever it was, Artie felt motivated to do something he could have never pictured himself doing. He marched up to Darren, grabbed him by the shoulders, and went in for the kiss without the slightest bit of hesitation.

He counted down the seconds in his head. (If I can just get through this, I can finally relax for a while!)

Waiting on Godot...

((Heh- Darren wasn't trying to be mean, but if you want him to come across like that, then that's cool :) It's all for drama. He's meant to be arrogant and stuff :) ))

Raising his brows as Artie adopted a serious expression as if agitated at him, Darren wasn't quite sure what to expect of the kid. He had never met him before, but he looked like he was a good few years younger than him at least. There was a spark in his eye though. Looks like the coaxing worked. Perhaps this one wasn't a timid wall flower after all.

Darren managed a slight smirk in approval of the change of attitude before Artie suddenly lunged at him like a python. Widening his eyes as he grabbed his shoulders and then landed a kiss on his lips, Darren wasn't so much shocked by Artie's sudden movements, as he was surprised that it was HIM doing them. Trying not to discredit the proactive kiss by squirming, Darren closed his eyes and pretended it was Nadine being this forward. It had been a while since he had been dragged into a kiss so forcefully. Returning the kiss in a MUCH less proactive fashion, Darren let Artie think he had the upper hand of him without making him feel like a face hugger. He was brutal, but he had promise at least. He just needed to work on being more relaxed and more suave. Like Klavier. Damn that guy was a good kisser....

((Uh- Klavier originally was playing spin the bottle with the kids. Seems he moved to the adults game. He can move back if Panda is cool with it :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

"Too Awesome to Die"

Jonah smiled as he watched his cousin-in-law. While his cousin was awkward, he was brave. While he was slow, he still went into the breach. I'll be damned. Homeboy grew a pair. He's becoming a man. He's not ruining my chances at gaining reputation! He's... His thoughts were cut off at the image of Artie being slightly more passionate with Darren. ...acting more intimate and passionate with a guy then with a girl...

Jonah fell quiet and took a bite out of his cookie.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Waiting on Godot...

((HAHAHAHAH! Ahhh- yes... I don't know why the boy x boy kisses seem to be better XD The men seem to shy to kiss the girls, but have something to prove to other guys XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

((Heh, sorry if I misinterpreted Darren as being rude. I just figured that's how someone like Artie would react to that type of person.))

Artie finally pulled away as the kiss ended and instantly found himself blushing. (Okay...That was awkward...I think I went a little overboard there, trying to be somebody I'm not...) He awkwardly made his way back to his seat in the circle, relieved that his turn was finally all over. (Why was I so...Forceful back there? How am I going to live this down?! What are Jonah and the other guys going to say about this?) "So, uh...Who's up next?" Artie said, trying to change the subject.

Matryoshka~

"I'd like to be next!" Trucy said without thinking. A few moments later, she thought, What was I thinking? I'll probably end up kissing a girl! Calm down, Trucy. It's just a kiss. A few seconds with each one and it'll all be over! When she finally calm down, she said, "Well, if that's okay with everyone. If someone else wants to do it now, I don't mind." Trucy was still a little worried, so she got herself a cookie. As she ate it, she thought, Wow, these cookies are good.

Waiting on Godot...

Phoenix Minamimoto wrote:
((Heh, sorry if I misinterpreted Darren as being rude. I just figured that's how someone like Artie would react to that type of person.))

((Oh- no! That's perfectly fine! Darren is a jock. Dont' get me wrong. He means well, but he is arrogant. More so than Alex. He's supposedly bad at getting women cause of it >.> That's why he calls him shorty. Darren is at the end of his Highschool years so he's probably the oldest in the room now, and he's tall with an ego. He's gonna call people Shortie. Not because he TRIES to be mean, but because it happens. Alex is younger, but cause he plays ice hockey with him, he's a bro. It's my head canon :) ))

"Sure," Alex mentioned, trying to draw attention off Darren's slightly flush look, "Just grab the bottle and give it a few spins. See who you get." Not sure what the sudden burst of proactivity was, Alex wondered if he was starting to get more use to the game. Perhaps?
ImageImageImageImage

Matryoshka~

"Okay then!" Trucy replied. She got the bottle and gave it a spin. It took a while to stop, and while it did, there was silence in the room. It builds suspence, I guess, thought Trucy. After a few minutes it finally stopped on... Natascha. Trucy knew that she would eventually have to kiss a girl, but she didn't expect it to happen on the first spin!

((Oh, just so you know, Megan, this isn't Trucy's first spin and in Part 3, she actually had to kiss Nadine on a spin :3 But your RPing is really improving- keep it up, hon! <3))

Tascha's eyes widened as she saw Trucy's spin land squarely on her. Not only had she never kissed a girl before, she and Trucy had been friends since they'd started high school. Wouldn't it feel weird... kissing one of her best friends? Best female friends at that. No. If Alex could kiss Darren, she reasoned, there was no reason for her to be embarrassed about kissing Trucy.

"So, uh, Truce? You want to get started?" she asked awkwardly, trying not to blush.

Agh, what's wrong with you, Tascha Diamant? It's just a game. Stay confident, she's your friend... so there's nothing weird about it. After all, she's already kissed Nadine...

((Oh, and I'm okay with Klavier moving back to chaperone the teens soon but for now I'm keeping him in the kitchen for a while longer- seems like Kristoph's Truth isn't something he'd want to miss :3))

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Sooo..." Jonah turned to Artie, "How was it?" He tapped his foot out of sheer awkwardness. It was so much the kiss. It was the game. It was how pumped up he was about the second one...

Jonah continued to nibble on his cookie.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Captain Hair!

He knew that he would have had to face Jonah sooner or later.

"Sooo...How was it?"

Artie wasn't quite sure how to respond. (Is he referring to me finally getting me first kiss or mocking me after what happened with Darren? I have to watch what I say here...) "You know, it was, uh...Good." (Is that really all you can come up with?! After all you've been through tonight, you're going back to your normal, awkward self!)

"You... You seem very serious all of a sudden, Kristoph. This is nothing to do with the mafia, right?"

Kristoph took a moment before bringing a small smile to his features as he shook his head slowly. "No, it's not to do with the mafia." Pausing, he glanced around at the rest of the group. Spotting Zeth's expression, he took a moment longer to organise his thoughts. Judging by his expectant look, Zeth thought that Kristoph was going to tell Phoenix of his feelings for him. Well, to tell the truth, Kristoph had been considering it, but the truth was not to confess one's feelings for another. No, it was to confess the most unforgivable thing he had done. And he could do that without letting slip that there were underlying... feelings. Best to leave things as uncomplicated as possible.

"... Do you remember, Phoenix, that night when you somehow convinced me to go to a bar with you?" He said the word with a particular distaste, but his smile turned somewhat more genuine at the apparent memory.

Waiting on Godot...

((Lets bask in the glory for a moment of Court Records being back. Can I roll call here? Who's still with me?))
ImageImageImageImage

((Hey there, guys! May I just take a moment to say... EEEEECOURTRECORDSISBAAAAACK <3 I'll be sending PMs out shortly to check people still want to RP =) ))

((♥..! Still here and wanting to RP. ^^))

Waiting on Godot...

I'm here too :)
ImageImageImageImage

((AWESOME <3 I'm still waiting on replies from Megan-Chan, Inquisitor Amakiir and Phoenix Minamimoto (although he hasn't been on CR since November apparently so I'm not sure how successful I'll be there) but it currently looks as though we may have to go on a slight recruitment drive :3))
Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4 (In Need Of More RPers!)Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

((Perhaps a reset will be required after a certain date?))
ImageImageImageImage

((I'm gonna give it till the end of the week for people to reply (I've got replies from you, Nads and Inquisitor Amakiir so far) and then I'll remove any OCs that aren't being reprised and open up any canon spots that become free ^^ This RP shall not die on my watch!))

Waiting on Godot...

((So time to restart- I think Carchasecityman expressed interest in rejoining with some of his OCs :) I'd like my hubby to join if that's ok ;) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

((On two conditions: 1. I'm filled in on what is currently happening, and 2. If you'll allow it :3 ))

((You're more than welcome to join, CCCM! You'll find a brief recap of Parts 2 and 3 on the first post of this thread and links to the three previous parts of the RP if you want to read any of them~

Trucy has a spin to finish and Kristoph has a truth to complete so once that's done, I'll reset the spins for the adult and teen games :3))

"Too Awesome to Die"

((So who is playing Trucy at this time? Do we need to poke her or whatever?))

Captain Hair!

The crowd was in a frenzy. "What will we do?!" one man exclaimed. "It's hopless," another woman cried, "he's been gone since November!" Suddenly, a puff of smoke appeared, and out emerged Phoenix Minamimoto, bathed in a godly light and ready to resume the RP! Artie is BACK! :edgy:

Inquisitor Amakiir wrote:
((So who is playing Trucy at this time? Do we need to poke her or whatever?))

((Megan-Chan is RPing Trucy- she's said she'd like to continue with the RP but I may go ahead and give her a little reminder just in case~

So glad Artie is back! The RP is starting so feel free to start posting- I can't post until M-C does but you guys go ahead :3))

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Good huh?" Jonah said, raising his eyebrow, "I like the, uh... Passion you put into it." He twiddled his thumbs and waited patiently for this spin to finish.

Captain Hair!

By this point, Artie was blushing uncontrollably. "No, that's not what I, er..." Artie stared at his shoes as he spoke, not wanting to look his cousin in the eye. (Why must he torment me like this? My turn is over, I wish everybody would just leave me alone for a minute!)

Insanity at its classiest.

((So, will the restart be a new thread, then?))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
((So, will the restart be a new thread, then?))

((Oh no, I'll just reset the spins for Truth and Dare and Spin the Bottle and add your character(s)~

I will be away until next Saturday (the 13th) so I give permission for you guys to take over the RPing of Tascha, Klavier and Theresa if necessary to keep the RP moving along ^^))

((I'm back from my holiday.... is this actually starting up yet? ^^;))
Page 3 of 10 [ 375 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay