Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 13 of 76[ 3010 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 76  Next

Re: PW: Turnabout Scapegoat - Full chapter available now!Topic%20Title

obscure character from an obscure series

I just finished playing it today, and I must say that you did a great job. Are the rest of the cases going to be longer than this one? Because for a first case, it was pretty damn long, so I can only imagine what the rest will be like.

Previously Cardiovore

Higaide wrote:
I just finished playing it today, and I must say that you did a great job. Are the rest of the cases going to be longer than this one? Because for a first case, it was pretty damn long, so I can only imagine what the rest will be like.

Turnabout Scapegoat was originally intended to be a one-off case, but I just had ideas for others so it turned into a full game. That's why it's so long for a first chapter.
Psh, I doubt I'll be able to make them longer! :gant: I'm gonna try and aim for average length at best.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Ah, that makes sense. By the way, will there be any other original prosecutors, or will you mostly stick with Brisbane?

Previously Cardiovore

Higaide wrote:
Ah, that makes sense. By the way, will there be any other original prosecutors, or will you mostly stick with Brisbane?

I might be sticking with Brisbane throughout. Still need a reason to get rid of him at the end of the game to make way for Klavier though...
But in Case 4, Snow will be replaced by another detective (who you might see in Case 2) because he's the one on trial.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:

Spoiler:
I might be sticking with Brisbane throughout. Still need a reason to get rid of him at the end of the game to make way for Klavier though...
But in Case 4, Snow will be replaced by another detective (who you might see in Case 2) because he's the one on trial.

Here's an idea! :karma:

Spoiler:
Make Maya the victim and have two sets of crimes with Brisbane being responsible for one of them which lead to the death of Maya. Brisbane will be sent to prison where he can be all chummy with Vulper and White. :will:

Previously Cardiovore

Tap wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:

Spoiler:

Here's an idea! :karma:

Spoiler:
Make Maya the victim and have two sets of crimes with Brisbane being responsible for one of them which lead to the death of Maya. Brisbane will be sent to prison where he can be all chummy with Vulper and White. :will:

Spoiler:
Lol just because you hate Maya. XD
I actually have the idea of there being a main antagonist of the entire game (a la Quercus Alba). And who you might ask? ...I won't tell, I'm still thinking about that person being the villain right now.
EDIT: In fact... Yes... I think I may have my ulterior villain.

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Weird. Bismarck Waldstein from Code Geass R2 kinda reminds me of Erol Brisbane.
The next picture contains Code Geass R2 spoilers.
Spoiler: CGR2

He has long hair and a beard, even if they don't look exactly like Brisbane's. He has a deep voice, as you can't see on the picture. His name starts with B and is the name of a city. Also, there's one more thing that both characters have in common, but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's something unnatural about their looks. Hmm. HMMMM.

Previously Cardiovore

Pixlking wrote:
Weird. Bismarck Waldstein from Code Geass R2 kinda reminds me of Erol Brisbane.
The next picture contains Code Geass R2 spoilers.
Spoiler: CGR2

He has long hair and a beard, even if they don't look exactly like Brisbane's. He has a deep voice, as you can't see on the picture. His name starts with B and is the name of a city. Also, there's one more thing that both characters have in common, but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's something unnatural about their looks. Hmm. HMMMM.

*mind blown* :zap:
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I liked the way you worked in Redd White. Maybe it's because he's the villain of such an early case, but a lot of people seem to forget what a huge impact he had on the events of the series.

Hello, first time poster on this forum here. I just registered to say that i was quite impressed with the visuals your srpite game had... and to ask one question.

I seem to be stuck at the point of being forced to break Snow's 3 pointed psyche-lock. Even after examining every single square centimeter of the murder scene and the law offices, i'm left with three pieces of evidence which do not seem to help at all (the knife, the card and the attorney's badge). Presenting any of the profiles does not help either.

It's a bit of a shame as i'de like to see a bit more of the game... but without any locations to visit, any people to talk to or any evidence to gather, i've sort of reached a dead-end.

Previously Cardiovore

Lunattic wrote:
Hello, first time poster on this forum here. I just registered to say that i was quite impressed with the visuals your srpite game had... and to ask one question.

I seem to be stuck at the point of being forced to break Snow's 3 pointed psyche-lock. Even after examining every single square centimeter of the murder scene and the law offices, i'm left with three pieces of evidence which do not seem to help at all (the knife, the card and the attorney's badge). Presenting any of the profiles does not help either.

It's a bit of a shame as i'de like to see a bit more of the game... but without any locations to visit, any people to talk to or any evidence to gather, i've sort of reached a dead-end.

Aha, flattered that you registered just to voice your thoughts on my game. Thanks!
Spoiler: What to do
You need the Crime Scene Photo. You can get this from Marshall when you do all of the following:
* Present Snow's profile to Jake
* Talk to Jake about all three topics (Important: Make sure you talk to him about The Crime AFTER you present the affidavit, many people have been confused by that because of the checkmark.)
* Examine everything.

Hope that helped.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Ah, i see. I didn't try talking to him again as the subject was indeed checked.

Btw. if a lot of people are confused about this, why not just make him refuse to tell any details (talking options unavailable) until you hand in the affidavit?

Previously Cardiovore

Lunattic wrote:
Ah, i see. I didn't try talking to him again as the subject was indeed checked.

Btw. if a lot of people are confused about this, why not just make him refuse to tell any details (talking options unavailable) until you hand in the affidavit?

That's what I did do... He won't tell you anything until you present the affidavit.
What I meant was that sometimes people would try to talk to him first, then present the affidavit and forget to ask him again because of the checkmark from last time.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

That's exactly what I did and why I was confused. What I meant by my comment was making the options under 'talk' both unavailable until presenting the affidavit, which would make this impossible to occur (I've never tried to build a case, meaning I do not know if that is possible, but i saw that the 'talk' option was disabled at the detention center in your game, at least).

He could also just try to remove the checkmarks after presenting the affidavit.
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!

Hi there,
I've recently downloaded Turnabout Scapegoat, and to the creator: I've got to say that you have done an astounding job. I'm really liking it so far, but I am currently stuck in a certain point and can't figure out what to do in order to progress.

Spoiler:
I'm in the second day of trial, and know that the Mr. Krump sitting in the witness' stand is a fake. I also have a fairly good idea as to who he actually is.
My problem lies in proving that he went to his house when he fled the courtroom on day 1. I have pressed every statement, and tried presenting the evidence and profiles that could be tied with that event, but nothing.
I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. ^^

Thanks in advance.

Previously Cardiovore

Karel wrote:
Hi there,
I've recently downloaded Turnabout Scapegoat, and to the creator: I've got to say that you have done an astounding job. I'm really liking it so far, but I am currently stuck in a certain point and can't figure out what to do in order to progress.

Spoiler:
I'm in the second day of trial, and know that the Mr. Krump sitting in the witness' stand is a fake. I also have a fairly good idea as to who he actually is.
My problem lies in proving that he went to his house when he fled the courtroom on day 1. I have pressed every statement, and tried presenting the evidence and profiles that could be tied with that event, but nothing.
I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. ^^

Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much :garyuu:
Spoiler: Hint
He had something from his house on his person when he was arrested...

Spoiler: Answer
Present Scraps of Rubber at the statement "I never set foot in my house!" (To unlock this statement, press statement 3)

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Okay, thanks. I was pretty sure I had already done that, but it turns out I didn't. Way to get confused on my actions. T_T

Let's see what the rest of the case has in store for me. =P

Edit: Yup, nailed who the imposter was. ^^

Edit 2: Just finished the game. Gotta say the last moments of the trial were pretty darn cool. I'm looking forward to the second episode!

Previously Cardiovore

Karel wrote:
Okay, thanks. I was pretty sure I had already done that, but it turns out I didn't. Way to get confused on my actions. T_T

Let's see what the rest of the case has in store for me. =P

Edit: Yup, nailed who the imposter was. ^^

Edit 2: Just finished the game. Gotta say the last moments of the trial were pretty darn cool. I'm looking forward to the second episode!

Sorry for the delay, just noticed the edit.
Thanks for playing!
To be honest I'm not getting very far with the second episode right now, what with being back in college and all, but I have made some points for the entire game, such as who the ulterior villain will be.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Wow! It looks great! Can't wait to try and play it!
Sig creation in process.

I'M the real Blue Badger!

Wow, I just finished the game today,and I was definitely impressed by the final day. How everything tied together so well and all the mysteries were solved never let the suspense drop. I'm gonna split my thoughts into two sections just cause there's too much for one.

Firstly, I'll point out the basic errors (typos and whatnot):
Spoiler:
1. When you first meet Jake, Phoenix says SL-9 finished two years ago, yet Jake says three. I'm pretty sure its supposed to be three.

2. This might be nitpicky, but I noticed something at Grossberg's crime scene. The card on the snow has no blood on it like the one that gets put into evidence.

3. During the Mr. X and Snow flashback, Snow calls X tetchy-lookin. I believe you meant sketchy-lookin

4. After Vincenzo first meets Vulper in the flashback, the phrase 'nerves with play with' is said. That first 'with' should be 'will'.

5. I mentioned this before (in my first post in this topic), but I don't think you quite got my meaning. When Grossberg tells Vinnie about Diego vs. Vulper, Grossberg says they faced each other some months back, yet Vinnie says he's been in a coma for nearly 2 years. I wasn't complaining about a timeline issue just pointing out that Diego can't possibly participate in a trial if he's already in a coma!

6. When Phoenix and Maya visit present-day Krump, they say he smells like 'car tyres'.

7. This is only a suggestion, but seeing as you have two locations labeled 'Verglas Bridge', couldn't you name the bottom 'Verglas Gorge' like it's referred to later?

8. At the start of the final trial day (I think) Snow is referred to have 'testimony like Swizz cheese'.

9. After presenting the armchair as the real location of Krump's death, any incorrect evidence given for the new statement loops Brisbane back to asking where Krump was killed.

10. When you ask Vulper if he got revenge for the scar, he says "I'd've killed him". Never seen a word with two apostrophes before.

11. After pointing out that only Brisbane or Snow could have enigmium, if incorrect evidence presented you are asked for Vulper's motive again.

Hope all that helps. Now onto my impressions of the story:
Spoiler:
I was SOOO glad that the message in blood actually was written by the victim. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all previous 'messages from the dead' in the series turned out to be phony. Glad it finally was real.

As I was trying to expose all of Vulper's misdeeds at the end, I couldn't help but feel the similarites to trying to take down Kristoph. The guy's already been convicted for a murder, so you know he's going to prison, but there was so much more evil the guy did you had to make sure he got taken down for all of it. Vulper easily rates up there as one of the toughest guys to crack (maybe only second to Kristoph). He denies everything, is so overly meticulous that there is nothing to pin him for the actual present day murders that you've got to work around the evidence. And Brisbane's scheme was brilliant, if risky. Shoot, this is the the time where the Judge's gullible attitude was on full display.

I must admit, I was fooled into thinking the present day playing card was the enigmium, so I was quite surprised to see it as Brisbane's eye! I can't believe he didn't cash it in. Or perhaps he cashed in a tiny bit of it to pay off all those school costs. I definitely would've. :will:

I knew that Brisbane's mentor had to be Von Karma. Only he was never as loud. I've got to ask, will we get any reference on what kind of terms he is on with Miles or Franziska? Three students of the same guy has to have room for some more backstory for the new guy.

Previously Cardiovore

BadgerBadger wrote:
Wow, I just finished the game today,and I was definitely impressed by the final day. How everything tied together so well and all the mysteries were solved never let the suspense drop. I'm gonna split my thoughts into two sections just cause there's too much for one.

Firstly, I'll point out the basic errors (typos and whatnot):
Spoiler:
1. When you first meet Jake, Phoenix says SL-9 finished two years ago, yet Jake says three. I'm pretty sure its supposed to be three.

2. This might be nitpicky, but I noticed something at Grossberg's crime scene. The card on the snow has no blood on it like the one that gets put into evidence.

3. During the Mr. X and Snow flashback, Snow calls X tetchy-lookin. I believe you meant sketchy-lookin

4. After Vincenzo first meets Vulper in the flashback, the phrase 'nerves with play with' is said. That first 'with' should be 'will'.

5. I mentioned this before (in my first post in this topic), but I don't think you quite got my meaning. When Grossberg tells Vinnie about Diego vs. Vulper, Grossberg says they faced each other some months back, yet Vinnie says he's been in a coma for nearly 2 years. I wasn't complaining about a timeline issue just pointing out that Diego can't possibly participate in a trial if he's already in a coma!

6. When Phoenix and Maya visit present-day Krump, they say he smells like 'car tyres'.

7. This is only a suggestion, but seeing as you have two locations labeled 'Verglas Bridge', couldn't you name the bottom 'Verglas Gorge' like it's referred to later?

8. At the start of the final trial day (I think) Snow is referred to have 'testimony like Swizz cheese'.

9. After presenting the armchair as the real location of Krump's death, any incorrect evidence given for the new statement loops Brisbane back to asking where Krump was killed.

10. When you ask Vulper if he got revenge for the scar, he says "I'd've killed him". Never seen a word with two apostrophes before.

11. After pointing out that only Brisbane or Snow could have enigmium, if incorrect evidence presented you are asked for Vulper's motive again.

Hope all that helps. Now onto my impressions of the story:
Spoiler:
I was SOOO glad that the message in blood actually was written by the victim. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all previous 'messages from the dead' in the series turned out to be phony. Glad it finally was real.

As I was trying to expose all of Vulper's misdeeds at the end, I couldn't help but feel the similarites to trying to take down Kristoph. The guy's already been convicted for a murder, so you know he's going to prison, but there was so much more evil the guy did you had to make sure he got taken down for all of it. Vulper easily rates up there as one of the toughest guys to crack (maybe only second to Kristoph). He denies everything, is so overly meticulous that there is nothing to pin him for the actual present day murders that you've got to work around the evidence. And Brisbane's scheme was brilliant, if risky. Shoot, this is the the time where the Judge's gullible attitude was on full display.

I must admit, I was fooled into thinking the present day playing card was the enigmium, so I was quite surprised to see it as Brisbane's eye! I can't believe he didn't cash it in. Or perhaps he cashed in a tiny bit of it to pay off all those school costs. I definitely would've. :will:

I knew that Brisbane's mentor had to be Von Karma. Only he was never as loud. I've got to ask, will we get any reference on what kind of terms he is on with Miles or Franziska? Three students of the same guy has to have room for some more backstory for the new guy.

Thanks, glad you found it satisfying!
Spoiler: Responses
Quote:

I couldn't exactly remember if it was two or three.
Quote:

No I DID mean tetchy. It means irritated.
Quote:

I'm referring to a trial that took place before the poison incident obviously! :P
Quote:

Didn't I say burning car tyres? Can't remember.
Quote:

To my knowledge it IS labelled Verglas Gorge...
Quote:

Because it was full of holes. Get it?
Quote:

This bit was a nightmare to try to script right. Just when I thought I had it right...
Quote:

I spelt it like he'd have said it. Or rather, like he'd've said it.
Quote:

I was afraid the whole "let him confess and he can have this valuable item and go free" thing would be too farfetched and weird to suggest in a court of law...
Quote:
I must admit, I was fooled into thinking the present day playing card was the enigmium, so I was quite surprised to see it as Brisbane's eye! I can't believe he didn't cash it in. Or perhaps he cashed in a tiny bit of it to pay off all those school costs. I definitely would've.

I'm not sure why Brisbane would've actually used it to make his eye... I wouldn't dare ask him. :S
Aha I'm glad the little gambit actually did surprise you. :redd:
Quote:

The whole von Karma/Brisbane backstory will be referenced more throughout the other cases, such as why von Karma chose to mentor him, etc (if I ever get round to making the others, that is). As for the Miles and Franziska thing... Well I don't really know about that yet, but Von Karma was only tutoring Brisbane for 5 years so they could've stopped being mentored by him then. Von Karma was tutoring Brisbane during the time of him being discovered at DL-6's killer, hence why Brisbane hates Phoenix so much. But why did Brisbane like Manfred so much? Hmmmm...

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

It would have been pretty hard for Von Karma to stop tutoring Franziska, seeing how she's his daughter and all. She and Brisbane would at least know of eachother.
--------------

I'M the real Blue Badger!

Cardiovore wrote:
BadgerBadger wrote:

The whole von Karma/Brisbane backstory will be referenced more throughout the other cases, such as why von Karma chose to mentor him, etc (if I ever get round to making the others, that is). As for the Miles and Franziska thing... Well I don't really know about that yet, but Von Karma was only tutoring Brisbane for 5 years so they could've stopped being mentored by him then. Von Karma was tutoring Brisbane during the time of him being discovered at DL-6's killer, hence why Brisbane hates Phoenix so much. But why did Brisbane like Manfred so much? Hmmmm...

Spoiler:
Um, seeing as Von Karma got arrested, I can't see Brisbane being tutored more than 2-3 years. Certainly enough time to pick up Von Karma's tactics, though. And Edgeworth isn't all that hard. Even if he wasn't in contact with Brisbane all that much, we already know he likes to keep track of up and coming prosecutors, so there is another avenue open to you.

On another note...
Spoiler:
With the announcement of GK2, this might be a bit far off (make that very far off), but I couldn't help but notice that Shelley De Killer will be a suspect for the first case of that game, which occurs on March 25 (two days before your first case plays out). Any plans on adjusting the story for your last case (seeing as it involves him), or are you just going to ignore it and just go with your own story anyway? Just curious.

Previously Cardiovore

Quote:
[spoiler]Um, seeing as Von Karma got arrested, I can't see Brisbane being tutored more than 2-3 years. Certainly enough time to pick up Von Karma's tactics, though. And Edgeworth isn't all that hard. Even if he wasn't in contact with Brisbane all that much, we already know he likes to keep track of up and coming prosecutors, so there is another avenue open to you.[/spoiler]

Quote:
On another note...
Spoiler:
With the announcement of GK2, this might be a bit far off (make that very far off), but I couldn't help but notice that Shelley De Killer will be a suspect for the first case of that game, which occurs on March 25 (two days before your first case plays out). Any plans on adjusting the story for your last case (seeing as it involves him), or are you just going to ignore it and just go with your own story anyway? Just curious.

Really? Awesome, I was hoping to see him again!
Hmmm... Well to be honest I'm thinking of taking Shelly out of Case 4 because now I think I have my ulterior villain of the game, and I don't really think de Killer fits in with his/her plans.
But then again, Case 4 will take place a day or so before Phoenix's final trial, so there should still be time for de Killer to make a canon appearance in case 4.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

There are other assasins out there than Shelly, you know...
--------------

Hello again,

Thanks to your previous reply on the game, I was able to progress quite far in it, and I;m still quite impressed by the quality of it. There was a point where I got stuck though, and since I feel like I know what I have to point out, getting phoenix to actually say it is a bit frustrating.

Spoiler:
During the "I SAW A SCAAAAAAR" testimony of Krump, he says that the killer turned his head to the right, and that that is how he saw the scar. This is impossible because Vinzenzo's scar is on the left side of his face, meaning that if he turned right, the viewer would still see nothing. Yet no matter which statement I object to with either the portrait or the map, the game doesn't seem to accept it. Am I on the wrong track, and if so, where is my flaw in logic?

If it matters, I already uncovered that looking at his right for any sign of people from Neville was impossible.

Edit: never mind, you have to object the third statement to which brisbane specifically says watching left is impossible, and I guess that was the only one relating to the directions I accidentally missed with the profile. I would have thought that the final statement and the two before that were more logical ones to object to.

Previously Cardiovore

Lunattic wrote:
Hello again,

Thanks to your previous reply on the game, I was able to progress quite far in it, and I;m still quite impressed by the quality of it. There was a point where I got stuck though, and since I feel like I know what I have to point out, getting phoenix to actually say it is a bit frustrating.

Spoiler:
During the "I SAW A SCAAAAAAR" testimony of Krump, he says that the killer turned his head to the right, and that that is how he saw the scar. This is impossible because Vinzenzo's scar is on the left side of his face, meaning that if he turned right, the viewer would still see nothing. Yet no matter which statement I object to with either the portrait or the map, the game doesn't seem to accept it. Am I on the wrong track, and if so, where is my flaw in logic?

If it matters, I already uncovered that looking at his right for any sign of people from Neville was impossible.

Edit: never mind, you have to object the third statement to which brisbane specifically says watching left is impossible, and I guess that was the only one relating to the directions I accidentally missed with the profile. I would have thought that the final statement and the two before that were more logical ones to object to.

Ah you figured it out? Good :)
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW:CoC - Turnabout Scapegoat complete, starting Case 2 soon.Topic%20Title

Previously Cardiovore

Update:

First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who has downloaded and played Turnabout Scapegoat. I never for the life of me thought it would be this successful when I first started on it last August, so your support and praise really mean a lot to me. :garyuu: Thanks everyone!

*ahem* Anyway... :grossburg:
I will be starting work on Case 2 in the Christmas holiday; I haven't had the time nor the right mindset to start it any sooner I'm afraid, but I have the crime and the general ideas down.

Oh, and another thing... I'm thinking about abandoning Case 3, therefore leaving cases 1, 2 and 4, making a trilogy instead of the planned quadrilogy. And I need a bit more thinking on the overall game storyline, as the one I have now is a bit messy in places.

That's all really, thanks for your attention.
- Cardy
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Hi, Cardy!

Quote:
First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who has downloaded and played Turnabout Scapegoat. I never for the life of me thought it would be this successful when I first started on it last August, so your support and praise really mean a lot to me. :garyuu: Thanks everyone!

Turnabout Scapegoat is an AMAZING Case. The crime is perfect and the OC characters are brilliant. Your plot was certainly creative. I still can't believe you adlibbed most of it. :P

Quote:
*ahem* Anyway... :grossburg:
I will be starting work on Case 2 in the Christmas holiday; I haven't had the time nor the right mindset to start it any sooner I'm afraid, but I have the crime and the general ideas down.

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to the first screenshots of Case 2. They seem promising especially with the changes you've made in the plot. I really like the idea of a haunted hotel instead of a haunted mansion. ;)

Quote:
Oh, and another thing... I'm thinking about abandoning Case 3, therefore leaving cases 1, 2 and 4, making a trilogy instead of the planned quadrilogy. And I need a bit more thinking on the overall game storyline, as the one I have now is a bit messy in places.

If you don't have any good ideas for Case 3 and don't feel confident about it, then my suggestion would be to consider all your options before looking at abandoning it. But, it's a good idea you're thinking ahead. I was 2+ months into development when I abandoned my original Case 2. :P

A trilogy sounds interesting. I'm sure you could pull it off. You could also include that potential inner-canon game as your forth case or you might come up with a new and creative idea while working on Case 2. ^^

Here for my yearly login

Well, since it's 1:30AM I won't make a large post right now, but I will say a couple of things before I sleep. Number one is that the changes that you've mentioned seem very interesting, and personally, I think a trilogy is a better idea than a quadrilogy as they always seem a bit more complete than most a foursome of something, and it also means that a story arc will be slightly easier to achieve without resorting to filler.

The second and last thing is that my life will, once again, be consumed by the stalking of your thread. I will find a way to access the forum from school...Seriously though, I have spies everywhere. They're where you least expect it...or you know, hiding in your wardrobe or something. I can't afford the best spies in the world...
Signatures are hard...

Apollon Flame

A trilogy sounds nice, cool and original. But as Tap said, you should consider any other options before putting into motion your thoughts. Just remember that since there are fewer cases, you'll need to make the last two longer than you had in mind, but that's your decision if you wanna make them longer, shorter or leave them how they are.
A King

in name

alone...

Previously Cardiovore

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Tap -- I wouldn't be surprised if Case 2 took on a Cluedo-style plot seeing as there will be quite a few witnesses. On top of which, there'll be a new major character to be suspicious of.
And you're right, I'd better think it through first but the third case only really serves as mere filler, and I want to start on Turnabout in the Snow ASAP because of the ideas I have for it... Well, after I've completed Case 2 that is.

Manson -- I wouldn't be surprised :P I will just say though: Don't expect too many updates before Christmas.

Scent -- As I said above, I'll keep that in mind :)
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Apollon Flame

Say Cards, have you had any ideas that you wanted to implement in the first case but forgot or thought they didn't fit? If so, is there any possibility of them being in the second or third cases?
A King

in name

alone...

Previously Cardiovore

Scent wrote:
Say Cards, have you had any ideas that you wanted to implement in the first case but forgot or thought they didn't fit? If so, is there any possibility of them being in the second or third cases?

I wouldn't say there have been any in the first case, no, but I have an idea that MIGHT (and by 'might' I mean a 75% chance) be added to case 2 that will proceed to continue and eventually be resolved in the last case. I won't say what, but a hint is that it's the revival of an occurance from a previous AA game.

And...
Spoiler:
A certain red-haired lunatic may be appearing once more in the final case.

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:

:karma:

Well, if you think you can pull it off in a trilogy, then go for it. It'd probably be better since you could make the final case even longer.

Spoiler: Spoilers! ^^
I hope you're going to go with my idea of Maya being the victim. :godot:

Previously Cardiovore

Tap wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:

Well, if you think you can pull it off in a trilogy, then go for it. It'd probably be better since you could make the final case even longer.

As frustrating as it is to write Maya's script, I don't think I will. :godot:
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!

Tap wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:

Hello? MAYA IS ALREADY DEAD!

Here for my yearly login

Crazy2 wrote:
Hello? MAYA IS ALREADY DEAD!

Did some crazy "Paul McCartney is dead and was replaced" shit happen when I wasn't looking or something?
Signatures are hard...

Apollon Flame

This begs the question:
Spoiler:
Huh? We're not through with Vex? Also, a "meeting" between Vex and Oldbag should be... Interesting! xD
...Hmmm... I've gotten an interesting idea! Vex goes to Gatewater Hotel to stay for a while, he has an encounter with Oldbag and murders her for being a pest!

A King

in name

alone...
Page 13 of 76 [ 3010 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 76  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games