Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 50[ 1966 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next

Thief's Paradise (in need of more thugs!)Topic%20Title

It's yuzikichan!

In this city, there are the 3 gangs of thieves and the cops that try to stop them.

There are the Sophisticates, who only engage in challenges. They pride themselves on high-level treasures, like valuable artifacts.

Then there are The Thugs. These guys are the lowest of the low. They rob banks, mug little old ladies, and steal cars.

Finally, there are the Sherwood Hoods. These thieves are the modern day Robin Hood. Whenever there is injustice, they steal the information to make it right.

These 3 factions have been at war for years. The police have tried everything in their power to put criminals behind bars, it is not enough.

((To sign up, look for the sign up thread))

Last edited by yuzikichan0 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Thief's ParadiseTopic%20Title

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto looked through her files and sighed. It was hard to lead a gang of criminals that only steal priceless treasures. There where only so many of those. She often wished she could go back to the days where she was working solo.

Insanity at its classiest.

CarChaseCityMan burst through the door of the mansion where he stole a Ducati motorcycle from a rich TV mogul who was hoarding his money and avoiding taxes. The wheels connected to the ground and Chase revved, ripping through the streets, laughing maniacally. Another successful heist for the people! Chase planned to sell the bike, then donate the money later. For now, he enjoyed his joy ride.

Slowing down to a cruising speed, he rode through the streets, looking at the people all around him. He stopped at a corner and dismounted the bike. Sighing, he leaned against the wall of a building and wondered what the night would bring him next.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto sighed and headed outside. Maybe fresh air would clear her head. She headed around the corner and saw him standing there.

"Why hello there, Chase~" she said in an overly sweet voice. "What brings you to my sector~?" The sophisticates operated. They were above attacking intruders like the thugs. Instead, they greeted them with a smile.

Chase was interrupted from his thoughts by Migoto, who greeted him sweetly. "Oh! Hi, Migoto," he began. "Just dropped by to say hi, show you my new bike!" He pointed to the motorcycle, in surprisingly good condition from his escape.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

"Nice~" She replied, "but not my cup of tea." Although the 3 gangs were at war, she had no personal quarrel with Chase. Honestly, she had no idea how the fighting began. "You know, if it weren't in this war, we could totally work together. We could be unstoppable."

The GG. The Girl Gamer

An eleven year old girl walked up behind CarChaseCityMan.
"You're CarChaseCityMan right?" The girl asked.

Chase smiled, but looked away from her, at the ground. "Yeah, maybe. But I'm not so much a fan of personal gain," he muttered. "I don't think stealing should be for yourself, it should be for the good of everyone." He looked up to his motorcycle. "Take that, for example. I'd love to keep that bike, but I just couldn't. How you guys can steal priceless art and sell it, I'll never understand."

Hearing a voice behind him, Chase turned around. "Yup, that's me! And who might you be?"

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"I'm Renee Elina. I want to be part of the Sheerwood Hoods." Renee said.

Chase eyed her curiously. "Uh, far be it from me to stop someone's dreams, but, uh, how old are you, exactly? You look kinda young to be a thief..." Was this a joke? he wondered.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"I'm eleven years old. And I'm not to young!!" Renee said angrily. She hated it when people said she was to young for something.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto rolled her eyes and thought. It wasn't the stealing and selling she enjoyed. It was the challenge she craved. She could care less what happened to things she stole. If It where up to her, she would send the stuff back.

Chase scratched his head. "I dunno. Eleven seems pretty young to me. What if you get caught by the police? Won't your parents get mad at you or something?"

He turned to see Migoto. "What do you think, Migoto? Should I let her in?"

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto just looked at him. "Why are you asking me? It's your gang~"

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"I'm an orphan. I'm good with fighting and I'm really quiet. Please let me join." Renee said.
(Must not get extremely angry about him saying I'm young.) Renee thought.

Chase shrugged. "Whatever." He faced Renee again. "Ok, fine, but you have to show me that you can be a thief. Go find the richest house you can find and bring me something valuable back from it. As a thief, you gotta know who you're robbing from, what you're taking and how you're gonna use it to help people. And don't come back without something good." He smiled encouragingly and shooed her away.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto waited for the girl to go away to continue conversation. She constantly thought. Maybe Chase had the right idea...

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"Ok. I'll be back in a little bit." Renee said and left.
Renee found a house that had gems on a drawer the drawer was near the window so she saw it. She knew it was a real gem because she had seen a real gem before. She took a Bobby pin out of her hair and picked the doors lock. She ran over to the gem. She carefully picked up the gem and ran out of the house.
She came back with the gem.

Last edited by Franzika Von ehmpke5 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

((Five minutes? Could you go into a little detail on actually getting it?))

Chase sighed. "Honestly, I think this whole war is pointless. I just went along because the Thugs were starting to attack random people. I've got no beef with you, really, Migoto."

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto sighed. "This war is so stupid. I don't understand what we're fighting about." All she wanted was form a group of people that enjoyed the thrill of stealing priceless things. How she ended up with a business, she'll never know.

Chase shrugged. "Look, I think you and I should team up to put a stop to these Thugs. They're hurting innocent people out there. We can't just sit by and let this stupid war drag on. We have to end this, once and for all."

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto nodded. "You're right. They mug people, rob banks... At least my gang doesn't hurt anyone." She sighed again. "And honestly, I was thinking of ending the sophisticates anyway."

The GG. The Girl Gamer

((My post is edited. I have to be gone for a little bit don't post to much while I'm gone.))

Chase was surprised. "Wow, really? Why? I thought you loved stealing priceless stuff!" He was more than a little shocked. This would upset the whole balance of the thieves in the city. Chase didn't plan on leaving his gang, so if the Thugs went down, he would be the police's main focus.

It's yuzikichan!

"I just loved the challenge of stealing that stuff... It was my underlings that made it into a business..." She was absolutely serious. "I could join you and give the leader title to someone else."

Chase smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. So you'll try and help people instead of just steal things from them?" he asked hopefully, his eyes lighting up. Chase loved to see other people who could join his cause.

Meanwhile, Renee returned with the gem. "Wow! Nice! Where'd you get that?" he asked the girl.

It's yuzikichan!

"Hey, I only stole from museums, but that's beside the point. In fact, I'll send the Peruvian Eye back. I never really wanted it in the first place." She was about to say something but the girl had returned.

Chase sighed. "We'll finish this discussion later, Migoto. How 'bout you meet me at my Hideout? I'll make sure no one touches you, just wait for me there."

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto nodded. "Alright, that sounds like a plan. I got some loose ends to tie up." with a wink, she went back inside. As she went to her office, she picked up her claim to fame and placed it inside a box. On the outside, she wrote the museum she stole it from and sealed it up. After placing it in the mail, she felt relieved.

Chase quickly pulled out his phone and called his Second in Command, Arty. "Hey, Arty, Migoto Murasaki is coming to the Hideout. Yes, of the Sophisticates. Don't let anyone lay a finger on her, ok? She's my guest." With that, he hung up the phone.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto sat in her office, packing up anything that mattered, which wasn't much. Then, she did something rash.

"Sylvester. I quit." Her second in command looked at her with wide eyes. "I'm tired of all this, so I'm giving it to you." With a pat on the shoulder, she left and headed to the Sherwood Hood's hideout.

The Zelda Geek

Kieran was at he Sherwood Hood hideout waiting for Migoto to arrieve. As he waited for her, he was sharpening his sword.

".............."

It's yuzikichan!

As Migoto arrived, she called out. "Hello? I'm Migoto Murasaki. I have clearance to come in!"

The Zelda Geek

Kieran put the sword back in its scabard and walked up to Migoto.

"Hello. I've been expecting you. Follow me."

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto followed him in. They really took the robin hood thing seriously. Their hideout was actually in a forest. "Huh. A modern day Sherwood forest..."

The Zelda Geek

"Yes..... So you're here to talk to the boss?" Kieran asked as he led her down the forest.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto nodded. "We have business to discuss." She decided not to tell him that she was going to be a Sherwood hood in the near future.

((Well, Fran isn't answering yet, so I'll just go on the assumption that everything is settled.))

Chase led the way back to the Sherwood Hideout with Renee, the newest member of the Hoods. He greeted his sentries at the entrance of the forest hideout, and proceeded inside, making his way through the colony of honorable thieves to the main tree where Chase himself resided. It was there that he waited for Migoto and Kieran, playing with a butterfly knife he "found" earlier.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

(( :oops: Sorry I didn't see a question....))
"So I'm in the Sheerwood Hoods now?" Renee asked.
Epic signature by PandaPrinzessin
Daughter of CarChaseCityMan, married to ToonBlade, and mom of Game Over, SomariFeyWright, bethanyann96, and >Mario<

Chase smiled. "Yep! But now you've got the real part of your job coming up: you have to use that gem to help people. All of this, all we have," he gestured to the villiage of thieves around them, "is for the good of our fellow man. What we steal, we use to help the less fortunate. That's something you have to learn right now, and keep that in mind for the rest of your life. Do you understand?" Chase asked seriously, kneeling down to be face to face with her.
Page 1 of 50 [ 1966 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay