Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby » Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2)

Page 1 of 5[ 193 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title

You all know the "I just want to know one thing" thread for AAI and I think we should have one for AAI2 as well. Actually I thought we already had one, but I can't find it.

I think you should't put all questions under a spoiler tag, because otherwise no one knows if they can read the question or not and might miss some valuable informations. Of course questions like "Why did person x murder victim y?" or "How long is character Z's cameo?" must be put under spoiler tags!

My first question and there is no spoiler:

How many different rebuttals (cross examinations) are in the game? I would like the answer for each case if possible.
E.g. Case 1 - 7 rebuttals
Re: I just want to know one thing (AAI2 Edition)Topic%20Title

I wish I WERE the best.

Case 2: 13
Case 3: 10
Case 4: 10
Case 5: 12

Note that I used the walkthrough for this so I might be wrong.

Thanks. So 52 rebuttals overall, a good number. It's only strange that the last case has so few rebuttals.

In comparison:

GS1: 3+9+12+10+19 = 34 +19 = 53
GS2: 5+10+12+18 = 45
GS3: 7+10+14+7+17 = 55
GS4: 7+10+12+9 = 38
GK1: 6+9+12+11+16 = 54

I wish I WERE the best.

Note that there are two Logic Chess battles in each case in GK2. I presume it is to make up for the lesser number of testimonies and rebuttals. Of course, it depends on how long it is.

And I have one question.

Spoiler: Final boss spoilers. Beware!
How in the world can Souta give such a huge penalty?! In the first game, it was understandable since Alba was planning to leave and Edgeworth had pissed him off so much and he was an ambassador. But Souta is a clown, how can he have the authority to give huge penalties?!

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Note that there are two Logic Chess battles in each case in GK2. I presume it is to make up for the lesser number of testimonies and rebuttals. Of course, it depends on how long it is.

I thought Logic Chess is kind of an equivalent to the Psyche-Locks. Btw. how fun is Logic Chess?

I wish I WERE the best.

Prepare for a ramble since I'm telling you the details, just in case you don't know what Logic Chess is. But of course if you did know, you should have an opinion on it.

In Logic Chess, you need to ask a bunch of questions or statements (but let's go with question for now) in order for the witness to talk. You need to determine when you should ask a certain question. The question could either be reasonable or stupid to ask, depending on the situation or the person you're going up against. And there is a time limit so you have to choose a question quickly. And when you have an opportunity to strike, you may succeed. If you don't, it decreases part of your time limit. When you run out of time, you get a 5% penalty. The goal here is to destroy each one of your opponent's chess pieces using this method. Once you've done that, it's checkmate.

The difference between Logic Chess and Psyche-Locks is that you don't present evidence and that it's forced. And by "forced", I mean that you have to do Logic Chess. You can't exit and it is part of the storyline (obviously) while for Psyche-locks, you have a choice to exit and do them in any order.

Personally, I prefer Logic Chess. Simply because it looks interesting and I haven't played GK2 yet. And Logic Chess may involve a bit of knowledge of the character you're going up against and a bit of psychology. Hopefully GK2 will be localized so I can see if it will be fun. Of course, that depends on your definition of "fun".

Sound Logic

Here's mine...

Why are Capcom being foolish fools and not localizing this?

This is just IMO, but...

That's just BS and they are now on the ROAD TO FAILURE.
Capcom has made the most idiotic decision ever... Well? What do you have to say for yourselves Capcom?

*Edgeworth shrug*

*Capcom witness breakdown*

If you want AAI2 localized, say so in your signature

Call me James

AAS4Life wrote:
Here's mine...

This is just IMO, but...

Now you see this is what I was talking about. All this "Road to failure" talk is getting very, very annoying, man. You can voice your opinion 'till the cows come home, and I'll never get mad at you for doing so, but the way you do it is so goddamn annoying. You do nothing but badmouth Capcom (even though they deserve it, but you did it before the whole MML3 fiasco), you feel the need to put "Road to failure" in big bold letters, in a attempt to get people to notice it more, and you've spent the entire time just making yourself look like an asshole instead of joining in with the group discussions. For example, on the Capcom-Unity topic, all you do is troll Sven/the rest of the posters and ignore everyone's pleas for you to see sense and stop. Even mine. The person who gave you the link to said topic. I willingly gave the link to you so you could voice your opinion and have nice, rational talks with the rest of the fans, not post nonsense like this all the time. Wise up, and get a fucking clue. Nobody will listen to you if you don't act like an adult. :edgeworth:

Spend your time here well. Don't just troll the users here and repeat the same damn thing over and over again - "Why are Capcom being foolish fools and not localizing this?

This is just IMO, but...

That's just BS and they are now on the ROAD TO FAILURE." I swear to God, I've lost count how many times you've said that. *Sigh* .....*Ends rant* :luke-side:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

I wish I WERE the best.

I have questions...

What is Delish Scone's personality like? Is she one of those old ladies who aren't nice (e.g. Oldbag)? And how exactly did

Spoiler: Case 2 spoilers
Marie Miwa kill Manosuke Naitou and covered up the crime?

And I think everybody will appreciate it if only questions that are related to AAI2 in-game are asked here.

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Prepare for a ramble since I'm telling you the details, just in case you don't know what Logic Chess is. But of course if you did know, you should have an opinion on it.

In Logic Chess [...]

Thanks for the explanation, it sounds quite interesting. While some prick on youtube spoiled me the "final boss", I actually don't know much about the game.
I know the pictures of all the characters, but I couldn't even say if Delish Scone is a boy or a girl. :godot:

I wish I WERE the best.

I know what you mean by "final boss". It was disappointing that I spoiled myself but temptation is my one of my weak points so I was bound to know sooner of later.

Delish Scone is obviously a girl. In fact, she's an old lady. It's amazing how plastic surgery can do. Unless that's not surgery...

And it kind of creeps me out that her eyes are drawing in a different way. But in the AA world, they don't bother to comment on that.

AnsweringNOW wrote:

And I have one question.

Spoiler: Final boss spoilers. Beware!
How in the world can Souta give such a huge penalty?! In the first game, it was understandable since Alba was planning to leave and Edgeworth had pissed him off so much and he was an ambassador. But Souta is a clown, how can he have the authority to give huge penalties?!

I think you can chalk that up to gameplay and story segregation. It seems that in AAI/AAI2, the penalty system is just a gameplay mechanic and doesn't really have any meaning outside of that.

I wish I WERE the best.

Why exactly did Edgeworth initiate Logic Chess with Frank Sahwit? After all, there has to be a reason why Edgeworth was forced to play Logic Chess with him.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

AnsweringNOW wrote:
I have questions...

What is Delish Scone's personality like? Is she one of those old ladies who aren't nice (e.g. Oldbag)? And how exactly did

Spoiler: Case 2 spoilers
Marie Miwa kill Manosuke Naitou and covered up the crime?

And I think everybody will appreciate it if only questions that are related to AAI2 in-game are asked here.

Scone is more like Bikini. She's very sweet and bubbly but can get huffy. Her age (or rather, lack of aging) is a running joke in the case.

Spoiler: Case 2 killer spoilers
Marie killed Naitou with a piece of evidence she had on loan from the police, and then dumped his body down a well, knowing that Ryouken's dog Kuro would come get it, thus pinning the blame on Ryouken. It's a bit more complicated than that but it'll show up in the case description when I get to it.

Quote:
Why exactly did Edgeworth initiate Logic Chess with Frank Sahwit?

Spoiler: Case 1
Edgeworth was trying to get Frank to admit that he was the one that first spotted the dead body.

Ugh it's so dumb, I hate Logic Chess. It's timed, which I hate, and the first several times you do it the results are incredibly trivial, and whenever you screw up you have to redo entire portions of the conversation (while timed). It's not that difficult, it's just so damn tedious, and half the time you go straight into a rebuttal immediately afterwards anyway. What's the point!? Stupid game padding.
ImageImage

元・超会社員級の管理人

So this isn't directly about AAI2, but I was wondering Croik, what did you think of the game once you finished it? I remember enjoying a quick review of AAI1 you did.

(Edited to remove grammar derp.)
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Bolt Storm wrote:
So this isn't directly about AAI2, but I was wondering Croik, what did you think of the game once you finished it? I remember enjoying a quick review of AAI1 you did.

(Edited to remove grammar derp.)

I will, um, tell you when I finish it.

:karate:

THAT'S RIGHT I HAVEN'T FINISHED IT YET. :beef:

Though to sort of explain and answer you partially in one, part of the reason I haven't finished is because after playing case 2 I was filled with frustration and rage, and I had to stop or else I was sure I'd hate Edgeworth forever. Then after a while I replayed it and I got over it. Then I played case 3, enjoyed it right up until the end, and was then filled with rage again. Now I'm in the middle of case 4. Just getting through the game has been something of a battle but I've sworn myself to no more ragequits.

It's not that the game is bad or anything...there are just some things about it that keep punching me in the face. But I'm sure once I've played through it all again I'll be over that, too.
ImageImage

元・超会社員級の管理人

Uh, in that case, don't open the .rar with the voice clips I sent you. Spoilery and all that. :oops:

May I ask what caused you to ragequit? Was it just the fact that the game's kind of retreading the Edgeworth conflict we already resolved back in the original trilogy? (Disclaimer: my Japanese is quite limited, so my runthrough of the game resulted in my missing out on a few things (such as 75% of the plot), so perhaps I have the wrong impression.)
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Squirtle!

Professor Yoshi wrote:
AAS4Life wrote:
Here's mine...

This is just IMO, but...

Now you see this is what I was talking about. All this "Road to failure" talk is getting very, very annoying, man. You can voice your opinion 'till the cows come home, and I'll never get mad at you for doing so, but the way you do it is so goddamn annoying. You do nothing but badmouth Capcom (even though they deserve it, but you did it before the whole MML3 fiasco), you feel the need to put "Road to failure" in big bold letters, in a attempt to get people to notice it more, and you've spent the entire time just making yourself look like an asshole instead of joining in with the group discussions. For example, on the Capcom-Unity topic, all you do is troll Sven/the rest of the posters and ignore everyone's pleas for you to see sense and stop. Even mine. The person who gave you the link to said topic. I willingly gave the link to you so you could voice your opinion and have nice, rational talks with the rest of the fans, not post nonsense like this all the time. Wise up, and get a fucking clue. Nobody will listen to you if you don't act like an adult. :edgeworth:

Spend your time here well. Don't just troll the users here and repeat the same damn thing over and over again - "Why are Capcom being foolish fools and not localizing this?

This is just IMO, but...

That's just BS and they are now on the ROAD TO FAILURE." I swear to God, I've lost count how many times you've said that. *Sigh* .....*Ends rant* :luke-side:

Don't even correct him, he keeps spamming that in the Capcom Unity thread.

I guess little kids can't control their emotions, right?
Married to SnowWright! Father of Tornado of Souls!

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Next person who posts off topic gets a short suspension.

There.

That said-

Are there any GS4 references in AAI2?
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

How big of a spoiler is the identity of the killer of the final case? Because I watched the ending to GHOST TRICK and a related video was "final boss of gk2 zomg" and the thumbnail SHOWED him/her.
Even though I quickly looked away, I saw a picture of him/her on the forum recently and I instantly recognized him/her.
Is the identity of the killer the biggest twist or are there many bigger ones? Answer as spoiler-free as possible! ;)

元・超会社員級の管理人

Wooster wrote:
Next person who posts off topic gets a short suspension.

There.

That said-

Are there any GS4 references in AAI2?

The big one that comes to mind is that Sunshine Coliseum is in case 5, though Edgeworth himself never actually goes there. There's probably one or two others that have slipped my mind or that I just plain missed.

Wooster wrote:

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Bolt Storm wrote:
Uh, in that case, don't open the .rar with the voice clips I sent you. Spoilery and all that. :oops:

May I ask what caused you to ragequit? Was it just the fact that the game's kind of retreading the Edgeworth conflict we already resolved back in the original trilogy? (Disclaimer: my Japanese is quite limited, so my runthrough of the game resulted in my missing out on a few things (such as 75% of the plot), so perhaps I have the wrong impression.)

It's okay, I'm already spoiled on all the killers. I dunno how much of a spoiler the final boss identity is since I'm not there yet, but I'll be able to let everyone know pretty soon XD;

Case 2 pissed me off for a variety of reasons. Partially because your rivals are just so dumb. I know dumb rivals is par for the course but Yumihiko is a total moron and everyone treats him that way. The game doesn't even try to present him as a threat. Hakari isn't as bad but she spends most of case 2 supporting Yumihiko's dumb as dirt conjectures, which makes her look just as stupid. I can't stand either of them but it looks like case 4 might help explain some of it.

And for some spoilers:
Spoiler: "case 2 and 3"
Plus they killed Naitou, whom I actually really liked from case 1. And then they teased about a bunch of backstory between him and Souta which is now pointless because he's dead. Knowing what I know about case 5 I'm sure it'll come back up but during case 2 I was just mad.

But the thing that pissed me off the most was that Edgeworth spent so much time spouting stuff like "Right now I'm a defense attorney and I have to save my client!" It's a prosecutor game--it's okay for Edgeworth to get fired up about catching criminals, they don't need to give him a client to defend for him to be in the right. And was he just playing hookie from his normal job to do it? I couldn't understand why his superiors didn't just show up and yell at him to get back to the work he's supposed to be doing. Or why Hakari didn't just fire him then and there (which I guess she tries to do later, but I don't know why she was putting up with him to begin with). It just didn't make sense to me why Edgeworth was sticking his neck out so far and then crediting Souta for it, when "I want to catch the real criminal" is just as noble a motivation and makes much more sense for his character.

And then there was case 3, which I enjoyed while playing it, but when I got to the end, it occurred to me that Phoenix was still nowhere to be seen. It's one thing for Edgeworth not to show up in AJ when it's years later and he could be anywhere (and I happily invented headcanon that Phoenix was keeping Edgeworth in the dark on purpose to keep him out of the illegal aspects of his catch-Kris plan) but solving DL-6 once and for all had everything to do with Phoenix. I started wondering, does Shigaraki know Phoenix? Wouldn't he have to have an interest in the man that finally defeated Karma? Not that I expected Edgeworth to call Phoenix down there but it seemed so bizarre that Edgeworth received so much closure on a case that Phoenix had a huge hand in, and yet it's LARRY there for it.

And at the point of the game I'm in now, Edgeworth is in danger of losing his badge, and he's not even that concerned. He's actually considering becoming a defense attorney if he gets fired. The fact that he's so casual about it when Phoenix is less than a month away from having his life derailed by similar circumstances is kind of driving me crazy. How can the game treat it like no big deal when we've seen what it does to Phoenix? And why isn't Phoenix around to say something? It's starting to seem like Phoenix and Edgeworth's lives have been set permanently apart, and they can only reference each other with vague "that man"s or not at all. Every part of it makes it less and less likely that AJ will continue or even remain canon.

And lastly I'm a little irritated by how they made it a point that Gregory only defends clients he thinks are innocent. I know that's kind of par for the course too, but it would be nice for the game to have a defense lawyer that actually understands the point of there being defense lawyers. But at least he knew it was a step-ladder.

I can't think of any AJ references that I've run into...
ImageImage

元・超会社員級の管理人

Spoiler: Response
That's a pretty good way of looking at it, that Phoenix and Edgeworth seem to be completely driven apart now. I get that it's Edgeworth's game, and I'm fine with no Phoenix, but while that was pretty natural in AAI1 given Edgeworth just spent the game prosecuting, it is a little odd that in AAI2 where shit suddenly gets defense attorney the game goes out of the way to avoid Phoenix. He does get a little more discussion near the end of the game, but he's still not named.

As for Edgeworth suddenly getting all defense attorney, my guess was that it was the team's attempt to further his character and create conflict - he's gone from being the "demon prosecutor" to someone who cares about keeping the innocent safe and the guilty behind bars. But the way they've pushed it, it's like he's Phoenix with a cravat and a bit more formality in case 2 - sure, he 'defended' someone in each case of AAI1, but his motivations were still more focused on catching the killer than getting someone else off the hook. This sort of gets addressed during the epilogue, but as I've only heard a summary of Edgeworth's final thoughts on the matter and you've yet to finish the game, I won't mention it.

With regards to Edgeworth's casualness of "maybe I'll just become a defense attorney" vs. Phoenix's life being ruined, it is worth it to keep the circumstances in mind. Edgeworth would get fired for failing as a prosecutor, but he's already a legal legend, and with Shigaraki around it wouldn't be hard for him to find work as an attorney. Phoenix on the other hand was disbarred for forging evidence, an actual criminal act, and while he was fairly well-known he's nowhere as well-known and respected as Edgeworth is. So I can buy that. I do wish they would incorporate AJ a bit more though - the whole game I kept hoping for Valant to be a witness or something, and then I would be like, "oh, it's Penny Nichols, the character equivalent of beige."

Of course what a lot of this boils down to is the fact Eshiro and co. have said they want to avoid stepping on Takumi's toes with regards to AJ characters and plot. And I can understand this, but Takumi said he thought AJ was the end of the series for him - he only agreed to do PLvsAA because the setting allowed him to make a mystery he wouldn't be able to do in AA games. If AAI was able to acknowledge AJ a bit more, it would probably feel a little more natural in the games' timelines.

Personally? I'm hoping at some point Eshiro and Takumi can talk and "hand over" the series to Eshiro's team. If Takumi doesn't want to do a GS5, then by no means should he - but Eshiro's offered his services in making it, and even if he chooses to do GK3 instead, he can work it into the series plot rather than have to keep dodging the end of April.

Wooster wrote:

I wish I WERE the best.

Well, I have a few questions. Only answer Case 5 questions if you finished the game or spoiled yourself on the story and the final boss.

Is it ever stated in-game that Yumihiko Ichiyanagi passed the evaluation of the Prosecutor Purge? Because I'm starting to think that Mikagami only agreed with Yumihiko with his "thinking" so she could see that Edgeworth is a competent prosecutor. Then again, it took 4 cases for her to
Spoiler:
see he's competent and gives him his badge back.

Spoiler: Case 3 spoilers
Who is the detective that replaced Tyrell Badd in the IS-7 trial since von Karma replaced him because he knew what happened during the investigation?

Spoiler: Case 5 massive spoilers
Whatever happened to Miwa and Bansai in the end? Did either one of them feel regret and sorrow for their crimes?

Spoiler: Case 5 massive, final boss spoilers
What was Souta arguing about in the final testimony in the end?

Last edited by AnsweringNOW on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Who is the detective that replaced Tyrell Badd in the IS-7 trial since von Karma replaced him because he knew what happened during the investigation?

This is the only one I know the answer to right now: he's identified as Wataru Shirase, and iirc he gets fired afterwards. Not sure if it's significant to anything or anyone, though.

Spoiler: "Edgeworth vs Phoenix"
I totally get why Phoenix losing his badge is a whole other beast than Edgeworth, but from a narrative, irony POV, it's kind of cruel. Edgeworth DID used to forge evidence in his career, left and came back, jumped loyalties a few times, and blatantly disrespected his own profession in order to play defense attorney for a while. When finally threatened with a real punishment it comes from a couple of nitwits and he doesn't really care. Then there's Phoenix, who has his immoral moments, too, but is eventually booted from his entire life for a crime he didn't commit. And we still don't know what one thinks of the other's predicament--might NEVER know. If the series really have been permanently separated I kinda wish they'd just say so, or say that AJ has been retconned, or say SOMETHING so we're no longer stuck in this GS Limbo!

ImageImage

元・超会社員級の管理人

I agree that it goes a little too far to work well as irony and sort of lapses into a sort of storyline dissonance. But this is starting to get real off-topic, so maybe we ought to make a separate thread about the whole AJ/AAI thing.

Wooster wrote:

I wish I WERE the best.

Wataru Shirase? What is the name pun in that?

The X makes it cool!

Does anyone know if the eternal "Ladder vs. Step Ladder" debate comes up in any of the cases?

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Yeah, Bolt, you're right. I think I will once I've actually finished :karate:

I dunno if the name Wataru Shirase has any significance. Nothing immediately comes to mind...

And yes! The ladder returns.

Spoiler: "is this really a spoiler? I dunno but let's hide it just in case"
In case 3 Shigaraki calls it a ladder, and Gregory corrects him. He teaches Shigaraki the importance of paying attention to detail!

ImageImage

The X makes it cool!

The tradition lives on!
Spoiler: I dunno, I'd do it just in case.
Poor poor Greg... he just had to be wrong in that one aspect... It's pretty ironic considering Miles calls it ladder in AAI. :gant:

I wish I WERE the best.

What role did Yutaka Kazami had during the investigation?

nuuuuu, stoooooop

AnsweringNOW wrote:
What role did Yutaka Kazami had during the investigation?

Which one?

Spoiler: Case 3
In the past he didn't get to do much because Karma prevented Gregory from talking to him outside of one conversation. He spent most of the future investigation unconscious, until you cross-examine him at the end.

ImageImage

I wish I WERE the best.

I meant the first investigation, where they were investigating the room with the ship in it. I think Gregory had a chance to talk with Kazami during that time. Other than that, Kazami gets very little screen time while you get to see Oyashiki and Scone a lot more often.

It's a dead giveaway that Kazami is the killer since usually people with very little screen time or has seemingly little role in the case has to be the killer.

What did Gregory talked to Kazami about in that investigation?

And why did
Edgeworth initiate Logic Chess against Larry Butz and Yutaka Kazami?

And I presume that
Spoiler: Case 4 spoilers
Edgeworth used Logic Chess against Lotta Hart for the same reason he used it against Mikiko Hayami? And the reason Edgeworth used Logic Chess against Bansai has to do something about investigative authority, right?

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Spoiler: case 3
I don't remember exactly what Gregory talked to Kazami about, because the fact that he knew the victim didn't come up until later. But that is where you learn that Kazami (in the past) had horrible design sense. His wolf looks like a puppy and his phoenix like a chicken, etc. Nothing all that probative.

Edgeworth logicchess'd Larry to get him to admit why he had come to the museum (he was going to draw the exhibits to show off to his new girlfriend, I think Rumiko? Her sign matched the one he came to draw). In the end Edgeworth had to logicchess Kazami because he didn't have any shred of evidence to connect Kazami to the crime, so he had to resort to talking circles around Kazami until finally getting the confession out of him (which Kazami offered more freely than he should have, thinking the statute of limitations was over).

ImageImage

I wish I WERE the best.

Hmm... interesting things about Kazami there...

Is Delish Scone's role in the case really important? If I remember, she's really a pharmacist from the Tenkai Group but that's all I remember. And the secret Tenkai recipe is the Angel Recipe, right?

Spoiler: Case 2
Why exactly did Sahwit follow you sometime after the confrontation after him? I'm kind of surprised that they allow freedom for Sahwit, a prisoner. Although there's the fact he's a model prisoner.

One spoiler free question:

How difficult is GK2 compared to the other games, especially GK1? I thought that GK1 was incredibly easy, because most of the time Miles figured everything out on his own before the final confrontation.

Of course it depends on the player, but I would really like to know if this time there were some really hard to spot contradictions.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Now that I've finished case four I can answer these:

Spoiler: Case 4
The logic chess against Lotta was to get her to admit that she was present in the storeroom when the murder took place (she was holding onto that information for her story). When Edgeworth challenges Bansai in the detention center it's to force him to admit that he had Kay arrested, knowing she was innocent, just to speed the case up. When Edgeworth tries to hold him accountable for this later, Bansai denies the conversation ever took place (and there were no witnesses anyway).

Scone was a pharmacist sent by the corporation to spy on Tenkai. She wasn't really important except as a possible suspect for a short time, as the murder weapon was found in her room. Kazami had planned to pin the murder on her instead of Tenkai originally, but after Tsukasa hid the body he couldn't finish his coverup, and had to let the police go with their own hypothesis. Kazami pretty much hated Scone for her snacking on the other contestants' works, and cheating her way into the competition in the first place.

Spoiler: Case 2
Frank follows along to help explain what he witnessed, which brings them to several contradictions at the scene of the body (and makes him a suspect for a short time). When he reveals that his security armband is actually broken, he gets immediately dragged off and presumably punished.

As for the game's difficulty, I've found it to be fairly easy. The logic connections are simpler than ever, and the only testimony that's tripped me up so far was only tricky because I was trying to argue over the wrong contradiction. I hate Logic Chess so maybe I'm biased, but to me it doesn't add any difficult, just frustration. You're supposed to take the character into account in how you approach and question them, but because it's timed you're encouraged to pick fast, which leads to a lot of trial and error, followed by repeating entire sections of conversation... It just comes off as very tedious to me, and so far I can only think of one example where using the Chess setup taught Edgeworth something useful that he hadn't already figured out going in.
ImageImage

Objectionable

Well, if you only finished case four recently, I guess I can't ask who Gregory is voiced by, unless you've identified him without the credits.

If you've gotten deep into case 5, then I have a couple questions:
Spoiler: Case Five
What is Shimon like? Personality-wise. Other than the obsession with milk, which is the only thing I could find on him.

Spoiler: Final Boss
I haven't played all the way through myself, but why does deKiller try to kill Souta? I mean, if your client assassinates your target himself, the gentlemanly thing to do would be to give him a refund.

This evidence clearly contradicts your claim!

Last edited by Eumetazoa on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wish I WERE the best.

You might wanna mark that as final boss spoilers for that last question you had.

Objectionable

AnsweringNOW wrote:
You might wanna mark that as final boss spoilers for that last question you had.

Alright, it's done.
This evidence clearly contradicts your claim!
Page 1 of 5 [ 193 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby » Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2)