Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 10[ 375 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4 (In Need Of More RPers!)Topic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

((Hi, Nadindi!))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

((Sorry for the spam, but FINALLY you get an avatar that's not broken, Chase! Yay! I was getting sad seeing the broken link icon T.T Nadindi, it looks like it'll start up when Panda is back.))
ImageImageImageImage

((Yuziki made it for me! It's pretty sweet.

By the way, can we put our new characters in now?))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

(( I'd say yes. Who are you playing Chase?)
ImageImageImageImage

((I'm gonna make a totally new character. I'll post it in the morning, as it's pretty late here in Americaland.))

Name: Christopher Trent
Appearance: Tall and lean, with brown hair that goes just past his green eyes. He wears a black Led Zeppelin hoodie, dark, faded jeans and worn sneakers. He also wears headphones around his neck with the inital "F" on them.
Personality: Christopher is very sociable and loves to make conversation and meet new people. However, as open as he is with others, he hates to talk about himself and goes to great lengths to hide his personal history. He also loves music, and likes to talk about his favorite artists and songs.
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Trent is an aspiring DJ, but he is only learning and doesn't like to talk about it all that much. Whenever things get very loud or he needs to concentrate, he puts his headphones on to drown out sound. Sometimes he does it even when not playing any music.

How's that?

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((That's great, Chase, I'll add Christopher to the new spins once Trucy's is over~ As Megan-Chan has told me she's very busy currently, I will be RPing Trucy for the duration of Trucy's spin so we can get a fresh set of spins up ^^ I believe Kristoph was also in the middle of revealing a truth?

Also I'm considering starting a thread in the signup/OOC section so we don't get spammy- yea or nay?))

"So, uh, Truce? You want to get started?" Trucy heard Tascha mutter, clearly embarrassed. Other people had already kissed their friends of the same sex, so the way Trucy saw it, there couldn't be anything too weird about her doing the same, could there?

"Sure!" the magician beamed, bouncing forward to land a kiss squarely on her friend's lips. Tascha was acutely aware of her face turning what she could only assume to be fire-engine red and wondered if it had felt quite as odd to Nadine when she'd had to kiss Trucy earlier.

Five, four, three, two, one... Trucy counted down the remaining seconds and pulled away, giving Tascha a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"See! That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Tascha smiled at her friend. "Actually you're not a bad kisser y'know, Truce... It could've been a whole lot worse."

Turning to Jonah, Trucy flashed a brilliant smile. "So I guess you're next, huh?"

((I don't know whether Megan-Chan picked Tascha and Artie or Tascha and Jonah as a spin, so I'm going with Tascha and Jonah as he hasn't been spun yet.))

"... Do you remember, Phoenix, that night when you somehow convinced me to go to a bar with you?"

Klavier leaned forward in his chair, intrigued by the mention of a bar. Somehow (or with good reason), he'd never pictured that being Kristoph's kind of scene, which no doubt accounted for the slight distaste he caught in his brother's voice.

"Since when do you go to bars at night, Bruder?" he inquired.

((Theresa post coming up when I can think of something interesting for her to contribute =P))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

((It's actually required to have an OOC thread, so yea. Just tell me when I can post an intro.))

((We're starting, so go ahead and post all you like, hon~))

Christopher Trent ran through the rain to the door of the Wright house, knocking on the door quickly. His hood was up and pulled over his face to cover it from the rain coming down. He hoped this was the right address; he'd been invited, but he was always bad with directions. "Hello?" he shouted.

Waiting on Godot...

((Oh man... where was I? O.o))

Alex's hand flew to his face quickly as Trucy happily bounced forward into her kiss with Tascha. He was no expert, but it didn't seem like a bad kiss. She certainly got over her upset of kissing her friend reasonably fast. Why was he like this though? It wasn't like him to be embarrassed about something. It didn't disgust him. What was it that made him hide his expression?

"HAH!" Darren laughed, giving Alex a jab in the shoulder, "You should see your face right now, Daniels! So, tell me..." Leaning closer and dipping his voice, Darren grinned, "So it's Tascha, isn't it? You weren't like this when Trucy kissed Nads."

"Darren," Alex hissed, starting to turn slightly flush, "I told you that I'm not use to this sort of stuff. If you missed my reaction before, it's because you were too busy gawking."

"Jealousy is a terrible thing..." Darren nodded as if he were wise, "A wise man once said...."

"Hello?" Alex's keen ears perked up at the vaugly disconcerting call of a voice at the door. SAVED from Darren's advice. Bolting up to his feet, Alex left Darren's advice as fast as his legs could take him.

"Wait up!" Alex called back, running to the door. Opening the door, Alex grinned uneasily, the slight flushed look on his face still there. Darren was going to pay for making a big deal about that. "Hey, Trent. You're just in time to save my ass. You here for the game?"

((I assume Alex would know him if he's DJed at his skating rink. DJs at very least usually get some sort of name for themselves unless they're crap))
ImageImageImageImage

((Yeah, that's fine.))

Chris stepped in and took off the hood and ran a hand through his wet hair. "Yeah! Am I late?" he asked, taking off his damp shoes and putting them in a corner where they wouldn't make a mess. He looked down at where everyone was playing the game and slapped his forehead. "Aw, man, I am late! I'm sorry, guys."

"Since when do you go to bars at night, Bruder?"

His small smile fading, Kristoph turned slightly in order to raise an eyebrow at his younger brother. It was a well used expression. He had used to use it often when Klavier was smaller, whenever he asked a particularly stupid question. "I don't, Klavier. You know that perfectly well."

His eyes flicked back to Phoenix's briefly, and the smile reappeared on his face before he addressed his brother once more. "As I said, on the night in question, Phoenix had somehow convinced me to join him." Kristoph focused his full attention back onto the ex-attorney once more. "As my dear friend wasn't in the most... stable of emotional states, I deigned to accompany him."

----------

Nadine watched with some amusement as Alex fled to the door. Giving her new boyfriend a nudge, she grinned and leaned over to speak quietly into his ear.

"If they're not together by the end of tonight, I'll never be able to forgive either of us, y'know."
^ Click for my graphics ^

Objectionable

EDIT: On further review, I'll be over in the other thread. Silly me.
This evidence clearly contradicts your claim!

Last edited by Eumetazoa on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

((Signups go in the other thread.))

Captain Hair!

"So I guess you're next, huh?" Trucy said to Jonah.

In a way, Artie was relieved, as this would allow him to escape the awkward conversation with Jonah that he had been stuck in. "Oh, it looks like you'd better go now," Artie said to Jonah, trying his hardest not to sound too eager.

Waiting on Godot...

"Nah," Alex grinned at Chris, letting him pass as he thought about the spins he had already participated in, "you didn't miss anything exciting. Just come on in and you can have a spin."

"Aw, man, I am late! I'm sorry, guys." Chris said sadly as he spotted the game in progress. Alex glanced aside and crossed his arms.

"Well, you didn't miss anything IMPORTANT then..." Alex muttered, joining back to the circle.

Darren turned back to Nadine with a sneaky grin, "Too right. Alex can be pretty stupid sometimes though. We'll need to give him a push in the right direction." Looking thoughtful for a moment, Darren tapped his lip for a moment, "We need an unknown element. Perhaps we need to make dares something more frequent? I wonder if having a dice roll so see if you get a dare would increase the odds of those two getting a bit more action? Whatchya reckon?"

Phoenix glanced aside for a moment, scratching the back of his head in memory. he didn't like people to remember him in times of weakness. He had always tried his best to be a strong and passionate man, but really, sometimes he just had to have stronger support... Not the kind a bottle could give.

"He's... right," Phoenix said, "I went through a few rough patches a little while back before my name was cleared. I imagine though in hindsight that Kristoph was also going through some rough patches too but... I guess it was best for both of us to just lax out like that." Phoenix smiled to himself slightly, "I felt a lot better after a good night's sleep, that's for sure."

((BTW- who is active from the adults team? Zeth is going to loiter till stuff starts again but it's a bit weird rolling and not knowing ^^; ))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris shrugged, taking a seat with them in the circle. "I guess it's not all bad. What DJ do you know comes into the party early?" Unless he's supposed to be there early... Ok, bad metaphor. He ignored it and moved on. "So, what's been happenin' so far? Anything interesting? I can't tell you how long it's been since I've seen a good Spin the Bottle game!" he exclaimed, looking around at all the familiar and unfamiliar faces alike.

((Well, I know that I've got Kristoph and Ema in the adults' game.. and Panda has Klavier?))

"I felt a lot better after a good night's sleep, that's for sure."

Fighting a wholly invisible inner struggle to keep his expression carefully monitored, Kristoph nodded, the smile fixed on his face. "It certainly seemed like it. However..." He paused. "... That night is the one that has a certain relevance to the 'truth' that I am currently having to divulge."

Clearing his throat quietly, Kristoph found to his irritation that he could feel his cheeks colouring ever so slightly. This really wasn't something he thought that he was going to confess as having happened just to Phoenix, let alone in front of a whole group of people. But it was the least dangerous, non-mafia related secret, even if it was the most.... socially mortifying.

-------------

Nadine nodded decisively, her own grin broadening at the enthusiasm on Darren's face. "Yeah... he's never going to do anything otherwise, the idiot," she said fondly. "I like that dare idea. It'll be more fun all around as well as giving them two more of a chance."

Looking up as Chris joined them, her eyes brightened with recognition and she gave a small wave as his eyes swept across the circle.

Waiting on Godot...

((That's not much. Can we get more adults somehow?))

"Oh?" Phoenix responded, feeling the torn skin feel around his ankle from the tie rubbing it raw. Shifting uncomfortably, he looked slightly flush from the sting, "Are you allowed to whisper it into my ear then? What goes on on tour, stays on tour, right? Or does it need to be public knowledge?" Pausing for a moment, Phoenix looked suspicious, "You didn't hook me up with some suspicious woman, did you? I know my memory of the night was pretty hazy, but I though it was just the two of us having fun. If you're going to play wingman, I'd rather to did it when I was sober."

"It's settled then- it's dare time!" Darren exclaimed, "Time to flip a coin! If you call it, you get to opt out of a dare if you want. If you don't call it, you don't get a choice. Time to put a bit a kick back into this game! Everyone cool with that?"
ImageImageImageImage

Chris smiled at Nadine and rubbed his hands eagerly. "Man, I'm excited for this! Who's up?" he asked anxiously. He relished these kinds of gatherings because something interesting always happened sooner or later. And these guys seemed serious about the whole thing as well, which made for an even better chance of something crazy happening.

Objectionable

This party was at least amusing Miles, who displayed a rare expression that, while not quite a smile, showed something more positive than his usual set of facial expressions. He was listening to Kristoph explain about the time that he and Phoenix went to a bar with interest. These past seven years had been interesting to say the least.

A dirty green car, apparently held together with duct tape, came down the road and stopped short of passing the Wright residence before letting out its passenger. Kiwoharu stepped out into the rainy afternoon while managing to contain his anxiety as he moved toward the door. The green car went off again, Gumshoe still had work to do unfortunately. Kiwoharu would've knocked if he hadn't noticed that the door was barely on its hinges and thus went through and took of his shoes at the entrance.

Kiwoharu found the group he was supposed to be with quickly after entering, and while he hadn't heard what the game was, he saw a bottle on the floor and was a little reluctant to enter the circle. He tried to stay unnoticed near the entrance to the living room, but knew someone would eventually spot him.

"Too Awesome to Die"

Jonah looked up at Chris and sighed. Another guy to join the party. Just making the odds that much better to have him be with a guy. "Damn you statistics and laws of probability..." He muttered to himself.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's me, right?" Jonah asked to the group, just to double check.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

((I've got Klavier and Theresa (who I'm currently trying to think of a way to slot back into the RP) and Eumetazoa is going to be our new Miles~))

Tascha frowned a little as Alex made a hasty exit and re-entrance following her kiss with Trucy. Is he... jealous? It's not as though I kissed Truce for my own amusement, after all... She couldn't seem to figure the guy out- the minute she thought he might like her, he turned around and started backing away.

"Time to flip a coin! If you call it, you get to opt out of a dare if you want. If you don't call it, you don't get a choice. Time to put a bit a kick back into this game! Everyone cool with that?" Tascha looked up with a smile on hearing Darren's proposal. It would certainly liven things up and Tascha liked nothing more than a little excitement. She couldn't help but feel curious as to what Nadine and Darren had been whispering about though...

"Sure, I'm in!" she announced brightly. Things were, it seemed, about to get interesting, particularly now that more people were arriving for the game. She noticed the newest arrival hovering on the outskirts of the circle, "Hey, come in- there's still plenty of space in the circle," she offered, budging up closer to Trucy to make room.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's me, right?"

Trucy beamed at Jonah. "Sure it's you! Now pucker up, 'kay?" Shifting away from Tascha, she shuffled over to where Jonah was sat, settling down on her haunches in front of him. Without further ado, Trucy bent in and locked lips with Jonah, hooking her arm around his neck to keep her balance.

((Adult post shortly~))

"Too Awesome to Die"

Jonah's eyebrows raised as Trucy approached him. When she said it was his turn, he honestly thought she meant it was his turn to spin the bottle. Maybe I should pay more attention to the game rather than chatting with Artie.

When she leaned forward he placed one hand on the arm around his neck, the other at her waist. He did his best to help her balance during the kiss.

Objectionable

Which happened first, the girl next to Trucy asking him to come into the circle or Trucy kissing someone, Kiwoharu couldn't tell. One thing he knew was that the dare part was at least sounding better than the other part, so he joined the circle next to Tascha. He didn't know any of these people (except some of the adults in the other room, as well as Trucy), as he didn't go to a public school, but at least some of them seemed nice enough. "I'd rather flip the coin than spin any bottles today."

Chris smiled. There was already something going down! He made a mental note to say hi to Trucy after they were done kissing. It was her house, after all. He wouldn't feel right not saying it.

Waiting on Godot...

Darren let out a loud "HA!" at Kiwoharu's remark about doing a coin flip rather than kissing, before extending his hand and wagging his finger side to side as if a telling off.

"You all jump to conclusion. This is still spin the bottle. It's just spin the bottle with a TWIST now. There's no getting out of kissing someone, but you may have to do a dare at the same time like..." Darren paused coyly, "Like kissing without a shirt on or something!" Darren turned back to the group with a grin, "you don't have to do it if you call the coin right, but if you call it wrong then someone dares ya!"

((For the record, if you ultimatly can NOT handle a dare, you can chose that they call correctly and don't take the dare. The flip of the coin happens BEFORE the bottle spin for suspense. This is an extra dynamic you can chose for your character if you want. You get to chose if you guess right, you can be cocky and take the dare anyway, or not at all, or chose that they have no choice cause they called it wrong. This is what I'm proposing. This doesn't happen instead of the kiss, it happens as well as. Dares must be kiss related, and Be nice ;) BTW- Court records only loads for me at home so be prepared for me to RP when you guys are in bed till I can figure out how to make better use of my lunch hours.))
ImageImageImageImage

Chris laughed. "I like it! I think those dares should be mandatory, though. Hell, even if I call it right I'll take the dare anyway. What's the point of being all shy in a game of Spin the Bottle, right?" He rubbed his hands together excitedly.

((NEW SPINS ARE UP for both Spin the Bottle and Truth or Dare so whoever wants to spin next, go for it! :3))

When she judged the correct amount of time had passed, Trucy pulled away from Jonah, touched that he'd been holding her in such a way as to help her keep her balance properly. He was also, she considered, a far better kisser than she'd been expecting and she gave him a wide smile.

"You're pretty good at that, Jonah," Trucy chirped happily, as returned to her place in the circle. "Who wants to spin next?" Spotting Christopher, she gave him a cheery wave. "Glad you could come, Chris!"

"I don't, Klavier. You know that perfectly well."

Klavier frowned- that tone of voice reminded him a little too much of being eight years old again and still being overwhelmingly proud of having Kristoph for an older brother. He wasn't entirely sure what opinion he had of Kristoph now.

He can smile at Phoenix but he can't smile at me.

Klavier noted what could only be described as Kristoph blushing, a sight he couldn't remember ever having seen before. Whatever he was about to confess promised at the very least to be interesting.

"Don't leave us in suspense for so long... I'm dying to hear what you have to say," he smiled.

Waiting on Godot...

"Well, hey," Darren grinned, leaning towards Nadine confidently, "If you want to be the man and take the dare without rolling then that's cool too. I wont stop ya. I'm just giving the slightly squeamish and option if doing the kiss is stressful enough."

"You're a right ass, Darren," Alex smirked, giving Darren a coy look, "I know what you're planning and I'm going to laugh in your FACE if it fails. You dragged me into this game without my permission, and now this. You are SO getting your ass kicked next time we hit the ice like you wouldn't believe."

"Ah, but you don't quite grasp the situation, Daniels," Darren grinned, giving Alex a wink, "Cause these dares apply whether you spin a guy or gal. You can be cocky all you want right now, bro, cause this is me throwing your ass into the deep end to see if you can swim. If you blouse out, the whole team is gonna know."

"Wa..." Alex narrowed his eyes at Darren intensely, "So I have to chose to take this seriously or lose man credit. Is that what this is about?"

"Pretty much," Darren grinned, "You'll be fine, seriously. What's the worst that could happen, eh Nadine?" Glancing at Nadine expectingly, Darren grinned. It was fun to wind up Alex, but he really needed to grow up and notice women finally.

Zeth groaned obviously from a far wall. Kristoph was sure taking his sweat time over this truth business. HE was beginning to get board. What on EARTH was so hard to say in front of his brother? They all knew that he was trying to prove his innocence in court via evidence rather than finger pointing, so the truth wasn't names. IF a game of truth and dare was all that was required to get him to talk then the case would be LONG solved by now. This was something new involving two drunk lawyers, and he had a feeling he wouldn't like it.

Watching the hidden conversation going on between Kristoph and Klavier, Phoenix had a feeling that this wasn't the first time the two had a face to face like this. He wanted to console Klavier, but this looked like a delicate situation. Best to wait it out....

((Shall I introduce Sarah or Kraus into the game for more adults?))
ImageImageImageImage

((asd;jlsdkfj Kraus..! xD 'sup to you, Killy.))

It seemed that Kristoph's hesitation had only served to make the rest of the group more attentive, and he mentally scolded himself for letting the situation arise in the first place. What he was about to say wouldn't exactly help him in his mission to finally convince everyone that he was indeed a decent human being.

With a short sigh through his nose, Kristoph shot a briefly irritated look in Zeth's direction before once more fixing his full attention on Phoenix. It helped to look at him, somehow. ... Even those eyes made him feel a sharp pang of guilt.

"I didn't 'hook you up' with anyone, Phoenix. I..." For a moment, even Kristoph's formidable grasp of English failed him. There were so many words...

"... We slept together that night."

---

Ema opened her eyes and fixed them onto Kristoph in shock. Like everyone else, she had been being bored senseless by his obvious stalling, so had rested her chin on her hand and closed her eyes in tedium as she listened to the tentative speech. ... But now she could see why he'd stalled. Kristoph had that uncharacteristic flush on his cheeks, and seemed to be waiting in the silence for a first reaction.

Before she could stop herself, Ema spoke suddenly in her discomfort.

"Okay, ew."

She found her eyes somehow automatically gravitating to Klavier. How would he react? Sure, it may be the more obvious reaction to want to know how Phoenix found that confession, but... Ema was more interested in Klavier.

I just want to see how disgusted he is, she assured herself. That's all.

-------------

Hooking her arm into Darren's, Nadine smiled slyly at Alex. "He's right, you know. You'll be fiiine, Lex. Seriously, what is it you think that we'll have you do?"

"Too Awesome to Die"

Jonah was speechless as Trucy pulled away. It was surprising, how simple and casual it seemed. And with her own response it made it even better. "Thanks," he said, "It was an enjoyable experience."

He noticed the new people an gave them all a wave. He was too busy trying to regain his composure.

((
Arkillian wrote:
((Shall I introduce Sarah or Kraus into the game for more adults?))
sdfghjnbvfdjkl *nosebleeds* I-I mean yes, of course you can bring in Kraus or Sarah if you'd like to :3

Oh ho ho, Kristoph, you do know how to make awkward situations SUPER AWKWARD XD))

Theresa hadn't been paying particular attention to what Kristoph was saying- after all, even if she knew of him, she didn't actually know him. But she knew Phoenix and this was a bombshell she certainly hadn't been expecting.

Seriously? He swings that way?

"Okay, ew," Ema piped up, the first to react and oddly enough, voicing pretty much what Theresa herself had been thinking.

"I could've lived without knowing that too," she remarked laconically, cracking her knuckles. What kind of person blurted out that kind of secret in Truth or Dare in front of at least one stranger and their little brother?

"I'm curious though," she continued, addressing Phoenix, as the one she knew better out of the two. "Why does he know about it and yet you don't seem to have any recollection?"

For a moment Klavier wasn't convinced that he hadn't been hallucinating the past five minutes. Kristoph and Phoenix? But that would mean that Kristoph was...

I'm imagining this. I'm going to wake up and find that my older brother didn't just come out of the closet at a teenage magician's party.

It was just too surreal to handle. This Kristoph who went out to bars, got drunk and subsequently had a one-night stand was an altogether different creature from the uptight, perfectionist workaholic Klavier knew. This was the kind of thing you would expect someone to know about their own brother. But then again, he reflected, Kristoph hadn't taken much interest in being Klavier's brother for a long time.

"Why does he know about it and yet you don't seem to have any recollection?" he heard Phoenix's waitress friend remark.

"That's a good question, Fräulein Kellnerin. But you'll have to fill me in later, I need some air." Klavier stood up and exited the room, trying to stay composed. The situation was just too strange to think about and be around at the same time.

((I've RPed this as though Klavier has no idea that Kristoph likes men, just for the added drama- I can't imagine super secretive Kristoph letting him in on such a thing out of choice XD))

Objectionable

Well, Miles had expected the truth to come to light, but he wasn't quite expecting it to be that kind of truth. Guessing by Phoenix's history and his previous comment, Miles figured Phoenix wasn't the type to swing that way.

"W-wait, surely you're just talking about cohabiting the same bed and nothing more, right?" He did hope the truth wasn't quite as bitter as had been presented.

--------------------------------------------------------

Either way, Kiwoharu had to kiss someone. And it seemed his odds were high of getting at least one guy this time. Now is the time for bravery.. remain calm and composed. He reminded himself. He waited for someone else to spin the bottle. As for the coin, luck wasn't on his side this time. On the outside of his own mind, he was breathing deeply and slowly. It was the sort of thing he'd do before practicing a new technique in his martial arts classes, but in this case the 'new technique' was kissing.

"Hi, Trucy! Thanks for inviting me! Great house, by the way." Chris clapped his hands. "Screw it, I'll go. Gimme your worst," he said confidently, and spun. He hoped to get all girls, obviously. Well, not the one that had a boyfriend. You know what, he really didn't care. If there was a possiblity of rolling a dude and having to kiss said dude, he'd take his chances with any girl here.

As soon as Kristoph had made the confession, his face fell into a well practiced, carefully neutral expression and he coolly fixed his pale gaze onto a vague point in the wall opposite him. If possible, he would had moved away from Phoenix entirely, but the tie on their legs did prevent that.

With his honesty he'd hoped to perhaps show the company that he was indeed someone to be trusted, who would tell a truth when asked, who was open about himself.... even if he was in reality none of those things.

But when he heard Klavier speak, he detected an unstable waver in that musical voice that only he could have picked up.

Turning sharply and wincing as the tie caught on his leg, he was just in time to see his brother exit the room. Closing his mouth, which he had opened as if in preparation to call after Klavier, Kristoph looked down at the floor briefly before returning to his blank, carefully monitored state. He had yet to hear the second important reaction to him.

-----

When Klavier made his hasty exit, Ema suddenly found herself on her feet as well. She hesitated but then, clearing her throat, shot a quick, irritated glare at Kristoph before slipping out of the door after his brother.

As soon as she was out of the kitchen, Ema hesitated again. Why did she go after him? Would he even have wanted her to? But her memory kept annoyingly playing back his face from that moment from earlier that night, after she had hit him, after that moment in the corridor.....

I owe him. She was hardly even believing her own mental assurances now. ...He's gone through a lot tonight.

The results of the spin made Chris roll his eyes. Nadine and Darren. "Well, crap. I guess I got both of you. You guys are going out or something, right?" he asked, now a little peeved. He had to kiss a guy. He'd never done that before. But, he guessed he might as well kiss him first so he could kiss a girl right after.

Waiting on Godot...

((Cool- here's their bios-))

Spoiler: Sarah's Bio
Name: Sarah Cottontail
Appearance: Today she has platinum blond hair tied up in a fancy way, designer jeans, and a warm looking top. She has a slim frame, but she isn't fragile by any means.
Personality: Sarah is a cheerful, perky type of person. She treats the world like she's an open book, but there's a few secrets she hides. Can come across a little 'blond'
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Kraus' girlfriend. That's all you need to know for now. Oh- besides that, she works full time as a model. Apparently the two met at a photo-shoot at some point- according to the Paparazzi.

Spoiler: Kraus' bio
Name: Alexander Kraus
Appearance: Slicked back blond hair, blue eyes, striking good looks, cream suit, with a purple shit.
Personality: Kraus is a calm, collected man, rather like Kristoph. He's from an old money family so he holds class and honour in high regard. He gives a lot of money away to charity but he doesn't live a mediocre life by any means. He will do EVERYTHING possible to a friend, and he'll hunt down his enemy to the ends of the earth. Kraus is a passionate man with many secrets...
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Kraus is a district prosecutor that is overseeing Kristoph's case by Zeth's request. Kraus specialises in cases potentially involving the criminal underworld. It is also known that he doesn't work for the money as he is heir to a large company in Germany called Kraus Group which own most of the large corporate companies. Kraus' reasons for juggling law, running a new branch of an already large company, and modelling on the side is unknown. It's known that he knows A LOT of people in high places.

Slowing to a stop cautiously, Alexander Kraus gently parked his jet black Mercedes Benz in front of the Wright residence and sighed at the appearance of the broken door. This wasn't the appearance he expected of the well reknown Phoenix Wright despite knowing of his previous dealings at the Borscht. He had hoped that Wright would've been slipped an under hander at some point to float him along more comfortably. His talents at perceiving his clients were certainly worth that much.

"Are you sure they're here?" Sarah asked Kraus. Kraus raised his brows with a thoughtful expression, watching the rain fall.

"I guess it had to be expected by such a powerful man falling from grace, even if for false reasons. I... hadn't realised it was this bad..."

Kraus pulled out his cell phone and speed dialed Zeth. The dial tone rang for a good 30 seconds before he finally answered.

"Guten tag, Herr Gant," Kraus smiled into the phone, undoing his seat belt, "It appears that the front door is in less than a secure state. Are repairs under way? Do I need to intervene?"

"Wait, what?" Zeth responded, plugging his opposite ear so he could pay attention to Kraus, "Repairs to the door? Where are you?"

"At Herr Wright's residence, of course," Kraus replied, chuckling to himself, "I had heard that my favourite client right now was holding a gathering, and I thought it a good chance to meet the man I am investing so much time and resources into right now. I am however concerned about the security of the residence he stays at now." Zeth paused, watching the conversation between Kristoph, Klavier, and Phoenix. He wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying, but they seemed suddenly surprised.

"There... was a misunderstanding earlier on today," Zeth admitted, slightly annoyed at himself for being too caught up in the current events to have corrected the obvious security issue. "I'll arrange a new door to be installed within the hour." Kraus chuckled at Zeth's decomposed stance. He didn't know what could rattle the Skunk of all people, but he was dying to find out.

"Of course," Kraus grinned, glancing to Sarah, and motioning her to the house, "If you could get Herr Wright to escort us in all the same, I'd be much appreciative."

"Wright is... slightly preoccupied right now," Zeth responded, imagining him and Kristoph hobbling over to the door to greet the billionaire, "I'll greet you... and I assume Sarah also?"

"Naturally," Kraus responded, "I'll have the Dragon guard the perimeter until the new door arrives." Finishing the call, Kraus proceeded to make a few arrangements via phone. Sarah grabbed an umbrella from the back seat, ready to hand it to Kraus when he was ready.

Eventually finishing his calls, Kraus turned to Sarah and accepted the umbrella graciously, "This sounds like a truly intriguing party indeed." He smiled, popping the umbrella as he left the car. He walked to the other side of the car, opening the door for Sarah, "I think it's time to find out what kind of party this is..."

((More to come))
ImageImageImageImage

"Wait, wait, wait a minute. Do we have to kiss dudes if we spin them?" Chris asked hastily. He really didn't like the idea. "I mean, I'm not gonna puss out, but... Is that a rule? Have you guys been doing that so far?"
Page 4 of 10 [ 375 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay