Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 10[ 375 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4 (In Need Of More RPers!)Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Darren let out a big HA! at Chris' comment.

"Of course you have to kiss a guy if you spin him. That's what this game is about. Taking you out of your comfort zone for a laugh or a thrill. It's not all about kissing pretty women- this pretty woman being my pretty woman by the way so don't get too interested cause you have to get through me."

Dropping the attitude slightly though, Darren shrugged. "You got the two of us though so lets make the most of it. Someone want to call out a dare for him to do while kissing us?"

Phoenix froze on the spot as Kristoph confessed that he had slept with him.

Wait- he WAS drunk, and was feeling vulnerable that night so perhaps that was all that was too it. Just sharing company. IT wasn't the first time Kristoph had gone out of his way for him like that.

Taking a good minute to regain his composure, Phoenix held up his hand and smiled.

"It's cool you guys," Phoenix smiled, "I was having a particularly vulnerable night that night. The pressure of being a single Father can get to me sometimes." Glancing aside, he didn't like to advertise his more vulnerable side. Everyone always knew him as a strong willed man when really, he was as strong as the friends that surrounded him. Wrapping his arm around the self conscious Kristoph, Phoenix smiled, "I have confided many times in the past in Kristoph's support when I was lonely and needed some support. The pressure to support being a single Father... the pressure to get a mother for Trucy. IT can be a little much for me sometimes. I was obviously more vulnerable that night than usual. Right?" Turning to Kristoph, Phoenix wasn't sure if it was just a shared bed, or something more, but he had already told enough of a truth for both of them that he should be allowed a nearly truth for now. This was just a game. Not court. They could talk about the full details later. It wasn't a story everyone needed to hear.
ImageImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

Chris snapped his fingers. "Damn. Whatever. I guess you're right. I've never been one to wuss out of a challenge. Come on, do your worst!" he challenged. "What's the dare?"
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Objectionable

"Alright then. No need to answer my question Kristoph, I'm certain no one wants to hear more details." Miles answered, having regained his composure after Wright finished talking. He did wonder who was going to spin next. He couldn't recall if they were going in a specific order or something, as the shock of Kristoph's truth had knocked it out of him.

((Speaking of which, is there a specific order for either or both of the games, or do we just decide that we're ready to spin and go for it?))
This evidence clearly contradicts your claim!

Waiting on Godot...

((First in first served basically. Your character can't go a second time till everyone gets a turn though. You want Miles to go next to get through awkwardness? XD Also, if you're intending on spinning someone not at the table, then make sure they get back first before you spin. Also remember what people are wearing, like ties around ankles, silly outfits and stuff :) ))

Alex grinned darkly, giving Darren a look, "I dare you to make each of them blush before you kiss them. Darren specially. You can use words, remove shirts, doesn't matter. Make their heart flutter."

Darren's mouth opened wide to say something before closing it with a staunch face. He deserved that after taunting Alex like he did. Time to man up and blush like a girl for another man. This was going to suck big time.
ImageImageImageImage

Chris stroked his chin in thought. "Wow. Uh. Hmmm..." He thought for a moment. The girl would be easy, but the guy... How do you make a man blush? "You... have... pretty eyes?" he said, hoping he would just be able to blush on command so they could get it over with.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

Darren looked at Chris with a 'What the f@#$?' expression, waiting for him to put on some REAL moves finally. Part of him was interested in what he was capable of. He was a DJ, so he'd be smooth with the ladies, right? Maybe he had a few moves he didn't...

((Chase- sweep him off his feet and do the 'dip' move or something XD Something out of a movie. Darren will likely blush cause he's mortified XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

Chase put his head in his hands for a second and breathed deeply. Come on, Flash. Swallow your pride. Just do it. You know you can! he coached himself, then stood up suddenly. "Come on! Get up," he said, flashing a smile he reserved for girls only. "I won't bite." I can't believe I'm doing this.

Waiting on Godot...

"Come on! Get up," Chris said suddenly, as if inspiration finally hit him, "I won't bite." Darren smirked for a moment. Finally he was ready. Time to see what this guy is made out of.

"All right," Darren responded getting to his feet confidently, "Lets see if your moves are as smooth as your beats."

Alex laxed back watching the chaos unfold. Darren looked pretty confident, but he could spot it from a mile off when he was over confident. If Chris got the better of him now, Darren would fall FLAT on his face.
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4~Topic%20Title

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((I've updated the Truth or Dare spins to include Kraus and Sarah so anyone who wants to spin next, make sure you've read the newest spin choices ^^))

Klavier leaned against the doorframe and took a deep breath in. There should, he reasoned, be nothing to worry about- of all the things he hadn't known about Kristoph, it wasn't as though this was by any means the most shocking.

Hearing footsteps behind him, he turned to see Ema hovering, seemingly uncertain about what she should do.

Klavier couldn't suppress a smile at the sight of the grumpy, efficient detective at a loose end. "Entspann dich, Fräulein- I don't bite, you know. I sense you have something to say to me?"
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

"Believe it." Chris suddenly reached out, grabbing Darren's wrist and pulling him back, supporting him on one arm. Just pretend it's a girl, Chris! No, no, nevermind. Just... Just do it and shut up! Don't think about it! he thought, closing his eyes and planting his kiss. I did it! No one can tell me I ain't brave after this.

"I was obviously more vulnerable that night than usual. Right?"

The wash of relief that followed Phoenix's words was unexpectedly strong, and Kristoph felt that relief with a rush of gratitude. This was the side of Phoenix that he appreciated. That instinctive compassion, whatever the circumstances.

"That you were, old friend." He constructed a small, wry smile. "It takes quite an incentive for me to be persuaded into visiting a 'bar' in the first place." He paused briefly. "Fortunately, you did seem the better for my company."

-----

"Entspann dich, Fräulein- I don't bite, you know. I sense you have something to say to me?"

"Entspann yourself," Ema responded automatically to the German and the smile. For a moment she almost regretted it, but then appreciated the retort for what it was - normality. Folding her arms across her chest, she took a couple more steps forward to be within a decent conversational distance before turning her head to the side slightly.

The idea of being nice to him, even briefly, didn't seem as unnatural as she'd thought it would. But she couldn't quite decide if that was a good thing or not. He was her boss, after all. Ema was supposed to hate him.

"Just... making sure you're alright. That was quite an exit, fop."

-----------------

As Chris did what could only be described as positioning Darren, Nadine barely managed to repress a shout of hilarity, clapping both hands against her mouth as she burst out laughing. Of course, there was that factor of having her boyfriend and another relatively attractive guy kissing, but there was just something about that pose...

Shuffling over to Alex, she managed to stifle her giggles for a slight moment in an attempt to speak, but soon enough had collapsed into laughter again.
^ Click for my graphics ^

"Just... making sure you're alright. That was quite an exit, fop."

Klavier was a little taken aback at Ema's sympathy- this was a side of the detective that rarely got an airing, particularly not in his presence.

"Ja, I know," he admitted, running a hand through his hair and letting out a melodramatic sigh. "I probably didn't help the situation by overreacting either. Kristoph's business is not mine and hasn't been for some time, so why the fuss? It shouldn't be a big deal."

He halted, realising how unconvincing he must sound.

"So in answer to your question, I think I am fine. Thankyou for your concern though, Fräulein Detektiv..." Klavier straightened up and looked Ema in the eye.

"I appreciate it far more than you know."

Waiting on Godot...

Zeth sighed hanging up his cell phone after arranging for the door to be replaced. The Dragon... They were going to get a first class assassin to play doorman while they waited for the local chippy to replace the door. SEVER overkill. He had to admit though, having the Paparazzi crashing through the front door to see them in the middle of a compromising dare, or an intriguing truth was... hardly a situation ANYONE would want to face.

"I better go and get him," Zeth sighed, heading off to the front door to invite the two of them in. Passing the teenagers and their heated discussion about dares and something else, Zeth smiled to himself, keeping well out of their way. He wonder if he sounded like that when he played it as a kid.... Of course he did. Everyone does. Raging hormones do that to you.

Reaching the door, it was still raining outside. Opening the door, he noticed Kraus holding the umbrella up for someone to get out of the car- Sarah, he assumed. Atleast he was prepared for the bad weather. Best to let him play gentleman to her. He needed the practise.

"Herr Skunk," Kraus smiled as they approached the building, Sarah close by him to keep dry, "It's been a while since I've seen you last. The detective finally met his match?" Kraus extended his hand to Zeth, Zeth immediately giving it a shake. Zeth's expression was somewhat limp.

"The Ferdinands aren't an easy family to get leads on. They don't have the same high profile limitations that our families do. Their resources may not be great, but what they can do, they do well. They have some inside agents at the Precinct... I'm still investigating that though." Zeth's expression went lopsided for a moment before opening the dislodged door as much as he could to let him in, "This isn't a good place to talk shop however."

"Of course," Kraus smiled, guiding Sarah into the house with him and removing their over coats. Hanging them on a coat rank by the door, Kraus and Sarah removed their shoes. Zeth smiled, motioning the two of them towards the kitchen.

"Follow me," Zeth lead them towards the lounge, "Wright should just about be done with his..." Pausing at the doorway with Kraus and Sarah behind him also watching, Zeth's eyes fell upon two of the guy teens, one dipping the other into a loving kiss.

"So, this is what American teenagers do for fun nowdays?" Kraus asked with a smile. Zeth grimaced,

"It's Spin the bottle," Zeth replied, "You should know that game. We played it in College, remember?" That was embarrassing to have to remind him.

"Oh!" Kraus' eyes lit up again, "That kissing game. I don't remember it being so... sensual however." Zeth's face turned bright red, grabbing Kraus' hand.

"Time to move on I think!" Dragging Kraus and Sarah over to the kitchen to flee from the teens game before the conversation got too uncomfortable, they entered to Kitchen ready for the next spin.

((If any of the characters read gossip, Kraus and Sarah feature in alot in magazines. It's known that Kraus is a high profile prosecutor that only takes on special cases.))

((More to continue later))
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

"Believe it."

Darren didn't see is coming as Chris grabbed his wrist, and dipping him off balance. In all the years Darren had done skating he was NEVER off balance. Even when he was learning he very rarely fell over. Ice skating was as easy as walking to him. The feeling of falling took Darren by surprise. Lashing his arms out to grab onto something... ANYTHING to keep himself from falling, the falling sensation stopped as a set of lips pressed against his.

Widening his eyes in panic, he realised that the only thing stopping him from falling onto the floor was Chris. Turning slightly flush as how compromising and vulnerable of a position he was in, his face turned a full blown red as the sudden laugh of his girlfriend broke through the confusion. Wait- this was in front of EVERYONE. He had crumpled into a wet fish stance in front of a large crowd of his pairs. This was mortifying. Why wasn't he prepared for this? HE should've been cool, calm collected, not flailing his arms about like a damsel in distress! He must've put on the BIGGEST show for everyone.
ImageImageImageImage

Chris let Darren up after a few seconds and shuddered uncontrollably, wiping his sleeve across his lips. Oh God, dude! he thought incredulously. "T-There, I did it! I did it!" He was trying to forget what he just did. "Sorry, dude," he said to Darren. It was unfortunate that he flailed about so much. It must have been really embarassing for him, but at the same time, Chris himself pulled a Dear John or something on a guy, so there was a fair trade off at least.

Waiting on Godot...

"T-There, I did it! I did it! Sorry, dude," Chris seemed a bit embarrassed by it also as he brought him back to an upright. Fixing his hair back, Darren recomposed himself.

"N...no, it's cool," Darren said, "That's what I would've done if I were you doing the same thing to me. You just... took me by surprise, that's all! Besides," Holding up his hand, Darren offered it to Chris , "It's not gay if you high five afterwards, right?"
ImageImageImageImage

Chris accepted with a laugh. "Let's... Let's hope not." Slapping his hand, he turned his attention to Nadine. "Ahem. Well, time to prove that I am straight," he said under his breath, sitting down next to her. This'll be much easier, he thought smiling charmingly at her, putting a hand under her chin and leaning a little closer. "I'm sorry I never told you how beautiful you were before," he said in a low voice.

Waiting on Godot...

"That you were, old friend." Kristoph responded, "It takes quite an incentive for me to be persuaded into visiting a 'bar' in the first place. Fortunately, you did seem the better for my company." Phoenix nodded gratefully, leaning closer to Kristoph so no one could hear,

"We can talk about it further later if there's more to tell," Phoenix whispered, "You don't need to talk about it to everyone."

Opening the door to the kitchen and re-entering, it seemed that Klavier and Ema had left the room, and everyone else was finally beginning to settle. Zeth wondered if that was the end of the truth. It seemed that he had missed that one. IT was ok though. Any truths he didn't already know about Kristoph by now must be worth him keeping. He only needed to know about relevant ones... although he had suspected for a while what it may have been. Clearing his throat, Zeth motioned to Kraus and Sarah,

"Hey guys," Zeth announced, "This is Herr Kraus, and Miss Cottontail. They're... going to join the game if that's all good with you?"

"Another one?" Kraus asked curiously, glancing about the room and spotting the bottle, "Two games of Spin the bottle?"

"No," Zeth grinned, glancing at Kraus, "This one is Truth or Dare. The spinner gets to dare the person the bottle points at."

"Hmmm..." Kraus strode up to the wine bottle on the table and inspected it, "Urgh... terrible vintage. Who was the purchaser of this bottle?"

Phoenix raised his jagged eyebrows at the new comer. He was rather bold to come in and start degrading his wine like that, "It's mine, Phoenix Wright." He responded. Kraus turned to the dark hair lawyer, and gave both him and Kristoph an eye up for a moment before adopting a smirk.

"Yes, you have piqued my curiosity about this game, Herr Skunk," Kraus smiled, motioning to Sarah to approach. Sarah approached, and offered Kraus a wine casket, cleverly hidden from view till now by her jacket. Accepting the casket, Kraus removed a bottle of wine and offered it to him, "A token of appreciation for your hospitality. I also have a guard keeping an eye on your front door until it is replaced."

Phoenix's eyes widened, not sure what to say. Who was this guy? Why was he giving him... He could even begin to pronounce the name of the wine he was offering. German wine? And he's fixing his door for him? He didn't understand...

((Kristoph knows him- He's funding alot of the research Zeth is doing for his trial. Does he want to introduce him better Nadindi? :D ))

((BTW- Sarah is quiet on purpose. I'm not ignoring her :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

"I appreciate it far more than you know."

Ema blinked in surprise, before meeting the eyes that were fixed on hers with such a sudden... intensity. To her horror, she felt her face heat up slightly and looked away quickly, tightening her folded arms around herself and unintentionally slipping into a slight pout.

"... Of course you appreciate it," she muttered finally. "I don't think you overreacted either. You two... have a lot to figure out."

---

Smiling, Kristoph nodded at Phoenix, leaning over to speak in the same soft tones to him. "I know. Thank you."

At Zeth's re-entry, Kristoph looked up with a slight surprise as he noticed Kraus and Sarah. Seeing the smirk upon his fellow German's brief study of himself and Phoenix, Kristoph's smile fell into a more wry one of his own.

"Phoenix," he said after a brief pause, raising a hand to indicate Kraus. "Herr Kraus here is a fellow lawyer, albeit on 'the other side', as it were." Raising his eyes once more, Kristoph gave him a grateful nod. "He has been of invaluable assistance to my case alongside Mr. Gant."

--------------

"I'm sorry I never told you how beautiful you were before."

Nadine's eyes widened. Of course, she knew that his objective was to make her blush, but she had barely recovered from laughing at him and Darren before Chris had suddenly moved so much closer and said... that. So, in a way, she was caught completely off-guard. At least, that's what she assured herself as she felt the slightest hints of a blush spreading across her freckled cheeks.

She inwardly groaned. Oh God... and Darren's watching...!

Chris could see that she was starting to get flustered, but he wanted to make it official that she was blushing. It was unfortunate that Darren had to be watching while he did it, but they understood that it was just a game, after all. If he had to do what he did with Darren, then this should have been nothing.

"Just between you and me, I've seen a lot of girls, but I have to say I've never seen anyone as amazing as you."

Waiting on Godot...

Kraus nodded respectfully to Kristoph,

"Herr Gavin's case is... delicate. I work closely with Herr Skunk on the... legal side of the matters. His talents are vast, but his resources are far from limitless. In anycase," Motioning to the table, Kraus smiled, "Could I be as bold as to invite the lovely Sarah and myself to join in with your entertainment here?"

"Well, sure, I guess!" Phoenix watched Kraus' movements. Something about him made him uneasy. Kraus seemed nice and all, but Phoenix could sense the locks all around him. Dark ones like Kristoph had. He didn't know what he was hiding, but he hoped that his assistance wasn't going to be a noose around Kristoph's neck in the end.

Turning to Kristoph as Kraus, Sarah, and Zeth walked back to the table, Phoenix motioned Kristoph to follow them, "I don't trust that man," Phoenix whispered, "There's alot of secrets surrounding him, and I have a strong feeling that they aren't going to be pleasant."

((Does Miles want to spin? Or should Kraus take the next spin? Or perhaps someone else?))

"I'm sorry I never told you how beautiful you were before." Darren's face twitched awkwardly as he started to make his move on Nadine.

Don't kick his ass, Jones. This is all part of a dare. She's already made it VERY clear that she's only interested in you. There's nothing to panic about. She was beginning to blush already though. It was probably a good thing. That meant that this was going to be quick and painless for him.

"Just between you and me, I've seen a lot of girls, but I have to say I've never seen anyone as amazing as you."

Heh- You're not going to fall for that are you, Nads? I've pulled that line far too many times to count. It just doesn't work... mind you, most girls date me cause I'm pals with Alex, not cause I'm good at flirting... Glancing aside with a slight scowl, Darren hated being reminded that he was Mr 'not as good looking' just because he was a red head. Nadine was the first girl that seemed to truly like him for who he was, and not who he hung with. He... couldn't lose that. Not to a casual flirt like this. Right?

"Jones."

Darren jolted in surprise, bolting his head around to see Alex standing beside him. Darren, still flush from his kiss looked back to Nadine and Chris with a slight sulk.

"Jones, stop being competitive for once," Alex said, watching the flirt, "Just relax and go with the flow. She's not going to leave you cause some guy made her blush. She's not like that. Just accept that there are women out there that are faithful to their men."

Darren frowned slightly, but relaxed his alpha male stance, "I... I guess. I guess it's all pretty sudden, that's all."
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

((The other night I dreampt up a bunch of backstory for Kiwoharu- only it relies on the 'was adopted' part of what I put in the extra information. I might reveal what I've thought of in the OOC thread if anyone is particularly interested. As for Miles, I feel like waiting for a bit so I can figure out what I would do if I spun any of those characters.))

Kiwoharu hadn't opened his eyes in a while by the time Chris and Darren were done. Internally, he was considering whether he really wanted to hang around with kids his own age, or with Edgeworth and the rest. He had always been better with adults than people his age. Then again, it was about time he started making more friends that aren't significantly older than himself.

--------------------------------

More people came in. Miles wondered if the kids game was going well without adult supervision.

Waiting on Godot...

((Cool. I'll get Kraus to spin then. It's not unusual for him to bust into a house and invite himself into the game then take the first spin XD I assume all the adults spins have been redone? I'll do a spin assuming everyone is at the table besides Klavier and Ema who are off chatting.))

Reaching the table, Kraus glanced about to all the members of the game. He recognised most of them- the ones involved with Kristoph's case, Miles Edgeworth the dashing demon prosecutor that he had heard so much about, even as far as Germany (Mostly because of his association with the Von Karmas), but not the young lady around the back who remained rather quiet.

Walking over to Theresa, Kraus took her hand and gave a slight bow, "Fraulein, I am familiar with all in this room besides yourself. May I be graced with your name?"

Zeth crossed his arms, watching Kraus pass on a charming introduction to Theresa. In front of Sarah. Did the man not think about those around him. Sarah watched in interest, picking up the bottle gracefully, and placing it in the middle of the circle.

"I'd like to go first, if I may?" Sarah asked in a slightly deliberate sounding voice. Still holding the bottle, Sarah didn't wait for a response before giving he bottle a firm flick. The bottle spun around briskfully, before rolling to a stop, pointing just between Kraus and Theresa, but slightly more towards Theresa.

Giggling politely, Sarah covered her lip with her finger to hide her excited smile. About to say something, Zeth grabbed her hand firmly, addressing Theresa with a clear tone.

"Theresa, truth or dare?" Glancing at Zeth as he spoke, Sarah raised her brows, giving him a slight smile.

((I don't have a clue what to truth or dare her O.o ))
ImageImageImageImage

Arkillian wrote:
((I don't have a clue what to truth or dare her O.o ))

((Ahah, I'm afraid I don't either XD She's still wearing her waitress uniform though, if that sparks any ideas :3 I was planning to have her choose Truth but seeing as Sarah has never met Theresa before, Dare is probably more appropriate.))

Theresa wasn't particularly sure how to react when the handsome German man who Zeth had introduced as Mr. Kraus swooped down on her and demanded her name. The woman he had come with was evidently his girlfriend and Theresa frowned a little. Does he have no concern for her feelings? If this degree of charm to another woman while in your girlfriend's company was just a German custom, it was one she didn't approve of. Withdrawing her hand from Kraus's grip, she was just in time to register the fact that Sarah had spun the bottle and that it was pointing directly at her.

"Theresa, truth or dare?"

Theresa considered. She'd already done a dare but Sarah didn't know her well enough to be expected to come up with a truth question.

"Seeing as we're strangers," she began, addressing Sarah, "I should probably take a dare. Truths generally require you to know the person you're asking."

"I don't think you overreacted either. You two... have a lot to figure out."

"That, Fräulein, is an understatement." The customary charming grin that Klavier made a point of wearing to irritate Ema slipped as he allowed himself to think about just how much he and Kristoph did have still to resolve.

"Hopefully we can... resolve our differences. Might I suggest we return to the game now? I believe I heard some new guests arrive and I'm rather curious to see who they might be..."

Klavier made slowly towards the kitchen, glancing back at Ema as if waiting for her to follow.

((I'm assuming Klavier would at least know of Kraus, even if they aren't closely acquainted? Or is that just my personal theory that all hot blonde German prosecutors are in some kind of secret club? ;) ))

Even Nadine's heavily embarrassed mind could register just how ridiculous a line Chris had just used. And yet, to her mortification, she could feel the heat spreading across her cheeks even more. Chris really was quite attractive, and he had this completely straight-faced solemnity about it that made her blush deepen.

In this state, she was very, very aware that there was a kiss at the end of this.

-----------

Kristoph watched Kraus carefully as he made his way around the table, sinking gracefully into a bow in front of Theresa. He couldn't help but feel his lips quirk into a smile at both Theresa and Zeth's reactions to the characteristic smoothness of Kraus' manner.

"I don't trust that man. There's a lot of secrets surrounding him, and I have a strong feeling that they aren't going to be pleasant."

"Hmm?" Looking back to Phoenix, Kristoph took a moment to register what he'd just said before leaning slightly towards his friend in response. "I know you better than to question your 'strong feeling', Phoenix," he teased. "However... it is general knowledge that Alexander Kraus is a dark and secretive man. I trust him on the basis of all that he's done for my case. And, though I would not like to admit it to him... Gant's relative trust in him counts for quite something."

----

Nodding, Ema uncrossed her arms, shoving her hands into her labcoat pockets as she followed Klavier to the kitchen. She felt highly foolish for having followed him, but... in a way, she was glad that she had. He seemed happier.

Probably because of that new woman who walked past, she thought to herself with a snort.

Not your best form, Chris, he thought. Most of his lines revolved around his DJ work, so without that he really had to wing it. There was little else he could think of on short notice like that. Regardless, it seemed to be working. She was blushing, even if his lines were flat. But then he thought of something. A form of psychological warfare where the question, not the answer mattered.

"Do you want to kiss me?" he asked, coming a little closer.

Waiting on Godot...

Surprised as she snapped her hand out of his, Kraus' brows raised, looking up to her agitated expression. A charming gesture like that was usually appreciated by ladies with or without husbands. Perhaps she was not at ease with personal space. Or perhaps...

"Theresa, truth or dare?" Kraus went to an upright, and turned to the owner of the voice, Zeth. Zeth gave Kraus a slight glare before glancing quickly at Sarah.

"Oh," Kraus said softly, readopting a pleasant smile. It seemed that he wasn't as familiar with mainstream etiquette as he thought he was.

"Seeing as we're strangers," she began, addressing Sarah, "I should probably take a dare. Truths generally require you to know the person you're asking."

"A... dare," Sarah started, tapping her lips thoughtfully as she looked at Kraus, "OK, I have an interesting one then. I dare you to go up to a man in this room and make up an elaborate fantasy about the two of you and tell him. I even give you my permission to perform this with Alexander."

"Was?!" Kraus said, his blue eyes narrowing sternly, "Surely not- she would never agree to..."

"This is a game, Alex," Sarah smiled, placing her hands on her hips, "I am going to be expected to participate with everyone here just as much as you. In fact..." Turning to Theresa, Sarah gestured towards Kraus, "I require that it is Alexander you do this dare with so he adjusts to the parameters of this game."

"OH MY GOD," A voice gaped from behind them. Kraus and Sarah turned to the voice instantly to see a 15 year old blond hair girl with wild curly hair stood in front of the laundry door with her mouth gaping open, and her cell phone in hand, as Klavier and Ema walked by. The girl's head rotated as they walked past. Finally she reanimated again, taking a diving leap at Klavier, "KLA-VE-EAAAHHH!”

((CUE CARA GLOMP. Sorry- her entrance had to be random >.< She's going to glomp Klavier, but she's not heavy. The worst she'd do is grab him and hold tight for a fangirl hug ^^ ))

Phoenix frowned at Kristoph's responce,

"Zeth's trust isn't as simple as that," Phoenix responded, "He places trust in those he knows how to manipulate. His faith is much harder to earn."

Glancing towards Zeth's reactions to Kraus however, they seemed surprisingly playful for someone that had only a business relationship. Sarah's reactions felt surprisingly playful too. There was something not right with the relationship between those three. He knew that Kraus was hiding something. There was no point analysing if Zeth was hiding something cause even when he's not he pretended he did so he still suspected him, but Sarah... She wasn't what she seemed either. Her mannerism with Kraus... it was close, but it didn't feel romantic. He couldn't put his finger on it...

Glancing back to Kristoph, Phoenix shock his head, "No, maybe you're right. Zeth keeps strange friends. Perhaps he's attracted to complicated people somehow."

Darren was still ham faced over Chris hitting on his girlfriend when the gleeful "KLA-VE-EAAAHHH!” blasted through his ear. He knew that shrill... Cara. What was she doing her....

Then, Darren spotted a cell phone in Tascha's hand. Darren's eyes widened for a moment... No, she wouldn't have told anyone that Chris and I kissed- that's just paranoia. She probably invited her cause there's not many girls here. I mean... they don't like seeing guys have to kiss, right? IT's all about girls and guys kissing, right?

Diving down to Tascha, Darren grabbed her cellphone like a ninja and started weeding through trying to navigate it.

((What does she use as a cell phone? Does Tascha want to help or hinder him? XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

Kiwoharu's focus was only interrupted by a ringtone that sounded roughly like the battle theme from Final Fantasy Six. He knew exactly which of his small circle of friends that belonged to. His martial arts outfit had been customized to have pockets, as after the last time he had gone out on his own, he always kept his cell phone on his person. He stood up and walked out toward the entrance. As he answered, he observed his white-haired friend on the sidewalk outside the door, as well as a much closer person, and a much scarier one. He appeared to be guarding the door. After pulling the phone out and answering the call, Melissa spoke in her usual tone. "What's with the boss at the entrance? Usually they're waiting at the end of the dungeon, yeah?" The video game metaphors meant she wasn't too frightened. "There's a way around." Kiwoharu responded, and proceeded to verbally lead her around the back.

"KLA-VE-EAAAHHH!” was screamed at about the same time as Melissa got through the door. While Melissa was surprised to see Klavier here too, she wasn't quite rabid enough to scream about it. Maybe I'll ask him to sign an album for me later. She pondered. While the girl was still attached to Klavier, she made her way down the corridor, with Kiwoharu still standing near the entrance, though looking somewhat annoyed by all the noise. Together they went back into the living room, where it was at least somewhat quieter.

Waiting on Godot...

((Oh, OK. The purpose of me bypassing the security at the front of the house was A- Cause Cara is meant to be random and appearing at the back of the house would be her thing, and B- So I'm not talking to myself in mass text wall when my post was already hugely long. I wasn't expecting everyone to make the same entrance as her. It'd be easy enough to get past the guardian by actually talking to him :/ Sorry for the OOC but I don't know how often the OOC thread is checked.))
ImageImageImageImage

((NINJA FANGIRL GLOMP FTW <3 I'll post as Theresa later- some time is needed for fantasy formulation, methinks XD))

"Wah!" Tascha barely had time to register the fact that her cell phone had been snatched from her grasp before Darren began frantically scrolling up and down various menus, no doubt trying to find the picture she'd messaged to Cara earlier.

"Hey chill! There aren't many girls here and Cara needed a little persuasion to show up so I figured I'd pique her curiosity with a photo of the last spin. I know she used to date you but you have Nadine now so it's no big deal, right?"

Judging from the piercing squeal emanating from the hallway, Tascha guessed that Cara had happened across Klavier... and evidently wasn't reacting to him in the silent starstruck way that Tascha herself had done on crossing paths with the rockstar when she'd turned up at the party.

((If Cara is friends with Tascha, I presume Tascha would know she'd dated Darren, even if she'd never actually spoken to him? I'm only closely acquainted with my one of my best friends's boyfriend myself- I've never even met the significant others of most of my friends XD))

"KLA-VE-EAAAHHH!"

The high pitched squeak of the mass of blonde curls that launched itself at Klavier confirmed what should have been apparent from his first (however brief) sighting of the girl- she was obviously a fan and a somewhat fervent one at that. Not that he was unused to this.

"Guten Abend, Fräulein", he began, switching on the charm he habitually used for dealing with young, volatile fans. "I take it you're here for the party, ja?"

Waiting on Godot...

((Ah- ok. I'll assume then that the rest of the adults are too stunned to say anything. She can react and not do her dare yet if you want. Or start the dare and wait for a reaction. Um, even if you're not a friend of Cara's, it's unlikely you wont know if Darren is dating someone. It's always known who his current girlfriend is))

"Guten Abend, Fräulein. I take it you're here for the party, ja?"

Cara's cheeks turned into a rosey pink as the warm welcome of the Rockstar. He was SOOOO much more adorable in real life!

"So here for the party!" Cara grinned, still holding Klavier, "You should join us! There's totally a game of Spin the bottle happening! It'd so awesome if you joined us!" Suddenly an image of Klavier and Darren kissing flashed past her mind and set Cara into a fit of laughter. "Oh no... you don't want to kiss Darren. You might bruise his ego... I'm SURE that you're a much better kisser than him... huh? HUH?"

((Incase people don't know- Klavier HAS had to kiss Darren. IT was very awkward cause Darren had made himself out to be all awesome cause he was coaching everyone. Forget who was better in the end... Maybe Klavier by virtue of Darren freaking out))

"Hey chill! There aren't many girls here and Cara needed a little persuasion to show up so I figured I'd pique her curiosity with a photo of the last spin. I know she used to date you but you have Nadine now so it's no big deal, right?"

"WHAT?!" Darren cried, dropping the phone, and tugging on his hair with his hands in panic, "You sent a picture of Chris and I kissing to CARA of all people?! You DO realise what you have done, right? Everyone in the school will have that picture by now! And I'm not even the one on the top! This is... AURGGGGHHHH!"

Alex cracked out with laughter, covering his face cause the strain of laughing hurt his face so much. He'll probably have the photo on his cell phone by now too if that's the case. Cara must've been the WORST person to have dumped. She was too much of a handful.
ImageImageImageImage

Chris's attention was officially turned to Darren, and he rushedly kissed Nadine for about a second and a half before turning around, wide-eyed. "WHAT?! You sent a picture of ME kissing a DUDE on your PHONE!?" he roared in horror. "You're joking, right? Tell me she's joking! I can't have people just know I did that! Reputation is a serious thing in what I do. Are you sure only she got it?!" There was a panic in his voice.

Waiting on Godot...

Darren's face refreshed a bright red colour as Chris joined in the chorus, making it even more upsetting now he was also annoyed about it.

OK, Jones. Rationalise this. It was just a Spin the bottle game, and everyone knows that you're cool with whoever is spun. Look for the picture. As long as you're not freaking out too much you can just shrug it off and atleast the ladies will be cool with it even if you get teased for the next month.

Hunting through Tascha's outbox, he found the pix of the two of them kissing. The photo was a decent resolution, and showed the moment just before he freaked out from being dipped like a girl. Smirking slightly, he didn't feel so bad about it all of a sudden. It was cool. The guys needed something to have a laugh about. It'd only be worse if he made a big thing about it. Turning to Chris, Darren lobbed the phone towards him.

"Hey, check it out dude," Darren said, lobbing the phone over to Chris, "the picture isn't as bad as I thought. We'll get some shit about it for a bit, but nothing serious. It just shows that we're not afraid to party. Heh..." Crossing his arms he gave Tascha a look, "I'm still confiscating that cell phone from you till the end of the party."
ImageImageImageImage

Chris stared at the phone and groaned, falling onto his back and covering his eyes. The phone fell on the floor beside him. "This sucks! I wish it would have been a normal kiss, then it wouldn't have looked so bad. Look at my face, I'm like gay pedobear or something!" he lamented. Sitting up, he resignedly handed the phone back to Darren. There was nothing to do about it now.

Chris sighed. "Well, at least no one can say we're not the bravest bastards in the school for that. There's at least one bright side to this." He smiled at Darren and sighed again.

Waiting on Godot...

((You know what Pedobear is, right Chase? Your character is only one year older than mine XD It's not paedophilia by any means :) ))

"That's Cara for you," Darren joked, grabbing the phone, "the physical embodiment of awkward. I think she's the only girl I've ever dated that I had to break up with. I don't have a clue how you tame that girl!" Covering his face, Darren chuckled helplessly. Chris was right. The damage had been done, and there was nothing much they could do about it. Atleast it wasn't a photo of him kissing Alex. He didn't know what he'd do if THAT got out. That would really start some irreparable rumours on him. Atleast Chris and himself were pals and not close friends. Nothing to over analyse.
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

((Ah, well, I guess it's too late to edit that now.))

And then the living room became too loud as well. Kiwoharu ran into the kitchen, hoping it would at least be quieter in there. He hadn't known beforehand that the adults were in there. Melissa stuck around, even if the gossip didn't affect her since she wasn't in the same school as any of the gathered teenagers. It was just entertaining to watch people freak out over something like this. It seemed it wouldn't last though, as the room cooled down a few degrees after Darren was done freaking out, and then Chris eventually calmed down.

After Kiwoharu noticed all the adults in the room, he decided to hide behind Miles. Most of the people in the room right now scared him except for Phoenix and Apollo.

Waiting on Godot...

((It's ok- I just don't want everyone to do it cause he was put there for a specific reason. IF everyone ignored him it'd be a little like god moding. If he's not wanted, I can pretend that the repair man was waiting for Zeth's phone call and was on the door instantly. I just thought it'd be funny to get to Phoenix's house and have to get past a highly trained assassin to get in, that's all XD ))

((What is Melissa doing btw? Is she joining the circle? Or standing to the side?))
ImageImageImageImage

(( I meant that it looked really weird.))

Chase shrugged. "Man, this game is more intense than I thought it'd be. We've got picture evidence of men kissing here. I assumed this would be a tight-lipped situation going on in this party!" he muttered.

Objectionable

((Probably to the side of the group right now.))

Melissa kept to the side of the group, quietly laughing about the picture evidence. She wondered when the group would even notice that she was there.

Waiting on Godot...

((Chase- give Chris some man points and invite Melissa into the circle ;) ))
ImageImageImageImage
Page 5 of 10 [ 375 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay