Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 7 of 10[ 375 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4~Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

((Actually, Kraus didn't say that out loud. He only said "Actually, I think that..." And the rest was expression. Kraus is too polite to say that outloud.))
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

((I think Melissa is smart enough to infer from his status. And other things. Or, maybe she said it 'cause she felt like it. One doesn't need to say something to have someone else think of it.))
This evidence clearly contradicts your claim!

Waiting on Godot...

((I'll assume that Melissa would look offended or visually notice his expression then.))

"Both....ther... oh..." Pausing for a moment, Kraus realised that he was talking to teenagers and not adults and that he needed to relax his guard a bit more. It was something he wasn't very use to. Extending a hand out to Melissa, Kraus gave an apologetic smile, "My apologies, young fraulein. Your friend took me by surprise. I'll happily attend your wedding as a guest, if you wish."
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Spin The Bottle Part 4~ (Applications Currently Closed)Topic%20Title

Objectionable

Melissa nodded at the question. It was time to get this over with, so she went back into the living room to rejoin the group for a few moments before the dare took place. She hoped the gossip wasn't getting too far yet. Chris seemed cool enough, but he was starting to strike her as a player, and not the kind she'd invite to play video games either.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

"IT'S SETTLED!"

Klavier could only reflect as Cara dragged him towards the living room that she had to rank amongst the most determined of his young fans that he'd met. He already knew who the bride at this "wedding" was but he could only guess at which boy in the room was her husband-to-be...

"Would the happy couple step forward? I believe there is a wedding to get underway, ja?"

Trucy's ears almost visibly pricked up at the mention of a wedding. "If we're having a wedding, it needs to be done properly!" she scolded Klavier. A second thought hit her and she turned to Melissa with a huge smile on her face. "Can I be your bridesmaid?" the magician beamed.

Tascha shuffled slightly further into the circle in order to get a better look at the proceedings of the dare and on glimpsing Klavier blushed a furious shade of red at the memory of her last encounter with the rock star.

Wonder what Cara would say if she knew I'd kissed him twice tonight? she mused as her friend manhandled Klavier into the living room.
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Insanity at its classiest.

Chris looked up. "So, which one of us are you marrying, Melissa?" he asked, pointing at Artie. Despite his confidence, he wanted to make sure, so he wouldn't look like a fool again.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
Wonder what Cara would say if she knew I'd kissed him twice tonight?

((Oh- Darren has already kissed Klavier this night. I forget if they has kissed twice in the end or if Nii just threatened to have him kiss Darren a second time. I'll need to find out. I think about it now and only Trucy would know this. None of the other characters that saw it are still here besides her.))

"YAY!" Cara squealed, leading the two prosecutors into the lounge for the wedding. WHAT A GAME THIS WAS. Hot men surrounded her, kissing was involved, how could this get any better?!

Watching the excitement as Trucy started workign the wedding idea up to grander scales, Cara squeed, dashing over to Tascha like a lightning bolt.

"OH MY GOSH TASH," Cara's eyes were wide in delight as she grabbed Tascha's hand, "Why didn't you tell me about this party sooner? This is the BEST."

Kraus glanced about the madness of the teens scuttling about the place. Unsure where to sit, he decided to join the boys in the circle
while he waited for the ladies to ready themselves for the wedding. This was a female fantasy after all. Let them have their fun. He was sure that they'd ask him if they wanted help.

Careful not to crease his Armani suit as he sat down, this was an unusual experience for him. He hadn't sat like this since he was a teen himself. IT seemed so long ago that life was this simple. Since taking command of the American branch of Kraus group, his life was like a snow ball rolling down the mountain. It was difficult to revisit the simple things when so much was on his mind. He didn't need to worry about that here though. With the Dragon watching the door, and the Skunk out the back, Kraus felt very secure of his safety in this house. Something he rarely felt outside of his condo.

Glancing about the group, they all looked like good kids just having fun. What did middle class teenagers talk about though? Hoping to pick up on the general feel and interests of those around him, Kraus relaxed into a calm smile and observed.
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

"Sure." Melissa replied to the magician. Then there was the matter of the one to be stuck with for the rest of the night. Chris had seemed alright at first, but now that she thought about it, there was only one way to settle this. "You mind if I ask a question to decide that?" She asked. It was trivia time, and she hoped that someone in here had at least a few of her interests.

Chris shrugged. "Okay, sure. What's your question?" It should be something normal, he reasoned. Nothing he couldn't handle.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

Darren glanced about at the chaos. Noticing Klavier rejoining the group, he bit his lips slightly and turned a slight flush colour as he remembered kissing him not hours ago. He could still vividly remember the feeling of being swept off his feet as he kissed him. IT was VERY unnerving. Noticing a SECOND german entering the room in a very smart suit, Darren's stance went to full defensive.

He better not be joining our game. Darren thought, trying his best to retain his cool, I mean, who the hell is he? Is that guy famous or something? Cara was ALL over him just now. He must be a model or something. His expression turning to a agitated pout, Darren lowered his hands and lent back on them in a sulk as Kraus sat down carefully beside him.

Noticing Darren's sulk beside him, Kraus gave Darren a pleasant smile and offered his hand to the ginger teen.

"Good afternoon, young sir," Kraus smiled, "My name is Alexander Kraus. I hope you don't mind if I am a guest to this wedding?"

Darren widened his eyes is surprise. Why was this guy addressing him so formally? He was really strange. Shaking hands with Kraus, he was surprised at how confident his shake felt, as if shaking a hand was a statement about himself rather than a greeting.

"Well, mine is Darren Jones... sir?" Darren replied, not sure how to address this man. "Are you friends with Mr Wright?"

"Herr Wright?" Kraus echoed, "I am familiar with the man and what he has done for law, but my visit here was for other reasons." Kraus glanced at Klavier in the chaos of the wedding with a fake smile, "I have an... invested interest in a few people in this house."

"Invested interest?" Darren asked, "You're giving them money for something?"

"Yes," Kraus responded, still watching Klavier, "There are some forms of justice that innocence can not earn." Pausing for a moment as his eyes lingered on the young prosecutor, Kraus' thoughts rolled Kristoph's story past his mind like a movie. It was perfectly tragic for such a beautiful man to fall so far from grace.

Breaking away from his thoughts, Kraus turned back to Darren with a more cheerful expression, "Business aside however, I am looking forward to an afternoon in a lighter note. Your friends seem to be very familiar with Herr Gavin here."

"Klavier?" Darren asked, "Well, he is a famous rockstar. I'm not surprised."

"Ah, of course," Kraus nodded, "I have seen photos of him on the Rolling Stone. He makes an attractive front cover."

"Oh, really?" Darren asked, raising a brow at the strange man. Something about how he said that didn't ring right, "Based off personal taste?"

Kraus chuckled politely, giving Darren a daring smile, "Are you trying to suggest that seeing beauty in another man is strictly a homosexual trait?"

"Uh," Darren stared back blankly. He got him there. He had to admit it to himself. If he were a girl, he'd be crazy for him too. He didn't want this guy to know that though, "I guess not then."

((Gosh- Kraus is awkward in a fun situation. He needs something to do! D: )
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

"You mind if I ask a question to decide that?"

"A question? Sure," Artie said. It seemed like an odd proposal, but for once Artie was glad that he had such an extensive library of useless trivia knowledge.

Leann sat down on the couch. She watched as Artie talked with Melissa and Chris, and she secretly felt a bit sad. She knew she had just met Artie, but she was starting to like him. He seemed cute in a an awkward, shy sort of way. The thought that he was talking to another girl made her a little sad inside, but then she thought she was just being ridiculous and tried to move on with her evening.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Waiting on Godot...

((Quick note- I just posted an important question in the OOC forum about hiding boy x boy interaction in this forum. There are a couple of gay characters in this RP, and I'd like to know if we can make it so they can have fun and not make anyone feel uncomfortable.))
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

"I know of a certain blue, glowing, very toxic material that only exists in the Metroid Prime series. Can either of you name it?" She hadn't been around when Leann had been introduced, so she hadn't noticed how well they fit together. Melissa hoped that at least one of them could get it right.

((Dude, I know what it is, but would Chris really know that?))

Waiting on Godot...

Darren covered his mouth as he held back a Calisto Yew sized laugh from coming out. WOW. That was pretty hard core of a question. Must've been a jock repelling question. Well... what ever Metroid Prime was... a space geek question? What ever kind of name was that for a planet or a flying rock? What ever it was, Darren had no clue what the answer was. Kryptonite? Heh- that's usually what glowing space rocks were, right?

((Actually, I had to google it myself, so this accurately portrays Darren's knowledge of Xbox games cause I thought it was a space geek question as well. Good luck guys))

((Side note, I don't know if girls play shooter games but it strikes me as a very blokey game. It's cool though- maybe Melissa likes games aimed at men ^^; ))
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

"Ooh, I know this! It's Phazon!" Artie blurted out without thinking. It wasn't often that he got to talk about video games in real life, so he eagerly jumped at the opportunity to do so. It took him a moment to actually realize the consequences of what he had just done.

D'oh...What was I thinking? Now I have to be in this stupid wedding! And what about...Artie turned to face Leann, who was sitting on the couch. The expression on her face was a dead giveaway; Artie could tell that she looked sad. I wonder what that's all about? Maybe...No, I'm sure I'm overthinking things...It must be nothing. Artie wanted nothing more than to approach Leann and try to comfort her, but he knew he would have to tackle this dare first. That, and his nerves.

Waiting on Godot...

((*snorts* Oh- the fanboys. This is so cute XD ))

"Ooooooh EM GEE!!!" Cara squealed as Artie called out his answer confidently. It HAD to be the correct answer- he sounded SO CERTAIN. It was perfect. Melissa and Artie- made to be together. True love!!

"It was meant to beeeee!" Cara adorned dramatically, raising her hand out high, and flopping it to her forehead as if overcome by the situation, "Phazons and raisons- the gods have spoken! Tonight the two of you SHALL BE WED! BWAHAHAHAHAH!" Bursting into a loud laughter for a moment, Cara pirouetted around in circles a few times towards Chris, her skirt puffing out slightly as she spun, before leaning in a little too close to him grinning, "You need to brush up on your geek speak T-rock. You just got schooooooled." Breaking into a fit of giggles, Cara flipped his hoodie up and gave him a broad grin, "Whatchya gonna do about it?"

((Lol- Cara is just marginally crazier than Kay. I didn't think this was possible.))
ImageImageImageImage

((I literally adore Cara <3 She's the fangirl we all wish we were brave enough to be XD))

"YAY!" Trucy jumped up and down on the spot as her request to be bridesmaid was accepted. Pausing for a moment, a thoughtful look crossed her face. Something was missing...

Ahah! The bouquet!

With a well-practised dramatic flourish, Trucy whipped out a bunch of colourful (though unfortunately not real) daisies from underneath her kerchief and thrust them at Melissa.

"There's your bouquet! Never let it be said that Trucy Wright is not the best bridesmaid in the world," she beamed. Tugging at Tascha's arm, Trucy leaned in and whispered in what she no doubt assumed to be a quiet tone of voice, "Make sure you catch the bouquet, okay, Tasch? It couldn't hurt to have a bit of extra good luck with him...", tipping her head slightly towards Alex as she spoke.

Something has to be done about those two... the magician reflected as her gaze fell on Leann and Artie. She was comforted, however, by the fact that she had the entire night to formulate matchmaking plans.

Watching as Melissa made her choice of groom, Klavier gestured to the pair to step forward. "Shall we begin? I'm sure the happy couple are eager to be married..."

Klavier's gaze fell on Kraus for a moment. If all he had heard about the man was true, it struck him as odd that Kraus was at a party of this nature at all, let alone at a fake wedding for a pair of teenagers he had never before met.

Chris blinked. That question was astoundingly out of his range. He abruptly began to laugh hysterically. "Wow! I have no idea what you guys are talking about!"

Suddenly, Cara had approached him, dancing around and giggling. His hood was flipped up and he raised an eyebrow at the giddy girl. "Uh, nothing really. I'm sorry, what's your name? Do I know you from anywhere?"

Waiting on Godot...

((Oh man- coming back for the roleplaying cause I need to run a workshop in a few hours on making comics but MAN. Talk about giving Cara a BURN XD It's ok if you don't want him to have known her but she hangs out with the ice hockey guys and has dated Darren before now. I don't know if that was mentioned at all.))
ImageImageImageImage

((Lol, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend!))

Captain Hair!

Artie watched with shock and horror as the two energetic women began to excitedly make preparations for the wedding. He could feel his face turning red, suspecting that all eyes in the room were on him. What was I thinking? The last thing I needed was all this unwanted attention!

Artie turned to face Melissa, a flurry of thoughts running through his mind. He couldn't deny that she was beautiful, yet somehow he didn't feel excited about kissing her. I just need to calm down. I must have too much on my mind, that's all.

Leann watched in shock as everyone was making preparations for the wedding. She could not believe it. The first time she actually gets the courage to talk to a guy and he goes off to get married. Leann took a deep breath as she realized Artie would probably prefer Melissa anyway. Her heart sank.

Objectionable

Somehow, Melissa managed, in this moment of excitement, to direct her attention to Leann. She looked rather sad there, so Melissa, apparently ignoring the flowers, went over to her. "This marriage is a dare, if you were worried. He'll be available after tonight.", she said quietly enough that no one else was likely to hear but Leann. Melissa probably wouldn't let the girl leave the door tonight without scheduling something, but that part was for later. She turned back around and finally took the bouquet. "I'm ready." was her reply to Klavier.

Captain Hair!

Artie watched as Melissa approached Leann and whispered something to her. He couldn't make out what she was saying, but it appeared that she was trying to cheer her up. She's probably saying something like, "At least you don't have to marry that dork!" As she returned and took the bouquet, Artie displayed a fake smile, trying not to look too unenthusiastic about the whole situation.

Waiting on Godot...

((It's ok. Cara comes across as knowing you even if she doesn't.))

"Uh, nothing really," Chris replied, "I'm sorry, what's your name? Do I know you from anywhere?" Cara's eyes widened blankly, tilting her head as she looked at him, her spirals bouncing about to find a new resting spot.

"Last Saturday, the Pump house. Third row back. I threw panties at your head and declared my undying love. Don't you remember?" Tilting to the other side, Cara continued to analyse him, "You seemed very familiar with my presence then."

((this is a gig that she means. Knowing Chris he was in the zone and not paying attention to who she was, rather that she was a pretty fangirl showing him with affection. Feel free to make up stuff that happened at the gig.))
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

After hearing what Melissa had to say, Leann felt a bit better. Thinking about it, Artie didn't really seem like Melissas type to begin with. She just hoped that Artie would like her. Leann decided to talk to him after his dare was finished

Last edited by bethanyann96 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris racked his brain and thought of the Pump House show he had played. "Wait a minute... Oh, yeah! They got stuck in the turntable, I remember now!" Being a DJ was a very good job, he thought with a grin. "You know, just between you and I, yours were the first panties ever thrown to me on stage." He looked from side to side. "But that's a secret."

((Cara is a hardcore fangirl. Like, really hardcore.))

Waiting on Godot...

Cara smirked, satisfied that she HAD finally left an impression on him finally with that stunt. Even if the panties were brand new and never worn and taken from one of her friend for 'a greater cause'. He finally noticed her existence, and that was what was important.

Cara tilted her head to the side with a coy expression, "Well, you had me all in a fluster, T. What can I say? So..." Going up close to him again, she grinned, "So, whatchya gonna do? You're going to be kissing the fianace to the guy you just lost to because of radioactive space goo." Cara paused for effect, "That's kind of exotic when you think about it."
ImageImageImageImage

Chris grinned. "Exotic, huh? That's an interesting way to put it. You must really like my work I imagine. How many of my shows have you been to, exactly?"

TIMESKIP TO 5 MINUTES EARLIER ;)

"I would of course lead you through a graceful dance, which you'd follow perfectly."

Theresa was surprised to find that actually she did feel quite graceful as Kraus led her through the motions of a waltz. Guessing that his intention was to take the edge off of any embarrassment she might have been feeling from the dare, she shot him a grateful smile. Perhaps the guy wasn't as bad as she'd originally been given to thinking.

"Realising that the band have stopped playing and that it's just gone midnight, in a rather Cinderella-esque fashion I am compelled to take my leave as, far less excitingly, I have work early the next morning. I thank you for the dance," Theresa dropped a graceful curtsey- the kind of gesture she saw as befitting the old-fashioned romantic nature of her fantasy, "and leave, reflecting that if the bar was like that every night, I wouldn't complain a bit about working the late shift."

Theresa settled into her former spot, satisfied that she'd fulfilled a potentially very embarrassing dare with far less embarrassment than expected and which she had, truth be told, rather enjoyed.

"Does anyone object to my spinning next? Or would someone else rather take a turn?"

Seeing that the company of teenagers was assembled, Klavier motioned to Trucy, who proceeded to prance down the short strip of carpet she had designated as the aisle.

"Dearly beloved," he began. "We are here this evening to join this man and this lovely Fraulein in not-so-holy matrimony. If anyone here has any reason why these two should not be unlawfully wedded, speak now or hold your peace for ten minutes or so..."

Klavier wasn't sure why he almost expected a loud yelp of "Objection!"...

Waiting on Godot...

<<5 minutes ago in the kitchen>>

"Realising that the band have stopped playing and that it's just gone midnight, in a rather Cinderella-esque fashion I am compelled to take my leave as, far less excitingly, I have work early the next morning. I thank you for the dance," Theresa dropped a curtsey, which Kraus returned in a more manly fashion, "and leave, reflecting that if the bar was like that every night, I wouldn't complain a bit about working the late shift."

"Interesting fantasy, frauleine," Kraus nodded, "I must say that I didn't expect such a polite fantasy. It has been my experience that the fairer types have a... rather devious imagination." Glancing back at Sarah, she gave Kraus a wink, making him turn a slight warm colour, "Some more than others. It's refreshing to met a female with more palatable standards."

"Does anyone object to my spinning next? Or would someone else rather take a turn?" Theresa asked the group then. Kraus stepped back to let her address the group

((Do you need Klavier or Kraus? they may as well pop out at this point and return time back to normal till the 'wedding'

((Forward in time!))

"Exotic, huh? That's an interesting way to put it. You must really like my work I imagine. How many of my shows have you been to, exactly?" Chris asked. Cara glanced aside thoughtfully. How long had he been a DJ professionally now? About a year... some of them were private gigs granted...

"42," Cara answered clearly, "Including your brother's 21st, and some 30 year old's stag do. Didn't know anyone there but it was a sight to see," Cara tapped her lip thoughtfully, "It wasn't easy passing off as a Hooter's waitress. How did you land a gig there of all places, eh?" Cara grinned cheekily. Having no intention no intention in spoiling the *perfect* couple's wedding, she kept Chris occupied incase he still felt he stood a chance in their 'perfect love'

((If Chris wants to do ANYTHING that takes his attention off Cara, she will intercept till the wedding is over))
ImageImageImageImage

((Cara is ridiculously hardcore.))

Chris' eyes widened. "42?!" he repeated incredulously. He had only performed about 50 shows in his entire career. She'd been to nearly every one, even those that she, in all likelihood, was either not allowed or not invited to. He took another moment to process this, looking her over from head to toe, like he was trying to see if she gave any sign of not being honest. "42 of my shows? I have so many questions... One, how did you know it was my brother's party that show? Who told you? And how did you pass of as a Hooters waitress?" He paused. "D-Do you know anything about my personal life?"

Waiting on Godot...

"Actually, I got caught," Cara glanced aside with a pout, "I managed to hang around long enough for one song though! I was there the whole night for your brother's 21st. A whole group of us gatecrashed that one! It was sooooo funny!" Cara giggled then, tapping the side of her nose, "I nose the right people in the right places!"

((Cara generally like that. The 42 number isn't so accurate though. She's trying to distract Chris from 'the wedding'. It's working I take it? XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

((I'd be a little preoccupied if I were Chris.))

Chris blinked. He decided to ask the obvious question that came from all this. "Why are you so devoted to seeing my shows like that? I mean, you can get in trouble for sneaking in to some of the places I play in."

Waiting on Godot...

((Her mind is all over the place. Her have to nail her to the floor to keep her in one spot.))

Cara paused her giggle, and withdrew her hands. Caught. Why did she follow him? She didn't know. A couple of her friends had a crush on him which is how she found out about most of his gigs, but a few of them she went to alone. It wasn't as if he were a famous DJ either. He was good, but not good enough to have star struck fans that stalked him. Why did she do it?

Why?

It was the longest pause as Cara's eyes looked to the floor for an answer before she replied, "I don't know."
ImageImageImageImage

Chris furrowed his brow in confusion. "What? You have to know why you follow me around to all my shows. If anyone knows, it has to be you. You threw panties at me during a show you weren't allowed to see. There has to be some reason."

Waiting on Godot...

Cara clammed up at Chris' demands, looking back at him with wide eyes. Noticing Cara's stance, Darren sighed loudly, turning to Chris.

"Dude, don't bother asking why she does things," Darren smirked slightly, "She doesn't inner monologue much. If she's confused but it's fun for her for some reason, it can only be a positive thing, right? I wouldn't worry." Waving his hand, Darren turned back to the wedding, "She's a handful sometimes, but once you get use to it, you learn to not over think her much."
ImageImageImageImage

Chris nodded. "Ok. I'm sorry, Cara. I didn't mean to be hammering you with all these questions. I really do appreciate how much of a fan you are of my work, though." He reached out and lightly laid a hand on her arm, with a smile he hoped would ease the moment.
Page 7 of 10 [ 375 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay