POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
-
theufw
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 147
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 am
- Custom Title: P/E shipper!
- Location: Singapore
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Yo! I'm back! Never really was away even when CR was down, but I kind of downgraded into lurking since then due to a lack of time and exams. Still have examinations coming up but I'm glad to be back!
- Shiun Enshidia
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:33 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
LOL. So yeah, guess I'm back.
I was here during the peak of my AAobsession back just before Apollo Justice got released. I stayed for a bit, wrote fanfiction...then kinda left. I missed out on AAI and have been hunting down for it endlessly, but I got Ghost Trick so yay.
Then I was speaking to Croik and I find out GS5 is OUT? Lolwut? Guess I'm back again.
I was here during the peak of my AAobsession back just before Apollo Justice got released. I stayed for a bit, wrote fanfiction...then kinda left. I missed out on AAI and have been hunting down for it endlessly, but I got Ghost Trick so yay.
Then I was speaking to Croik and I find out GS5 is OUT? Lolwut? Guess I'm back again.
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
GS5 is out?
Do I live behind the moon?
Well, anyway. Welcome back to the forums!
Do I live behind the moon?
Well, anyway. Welcome back to the forums!
-
Kay Ryuugu
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: The Yandere Yatagarasu
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Been mainly lurking since I forgot my old password, but now I'm back. I used to post a lot in the Lucky Star thread and had a Konata avatar, if anyone remembers me.

-
Slumberdoll
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Kept forgetting I had this account, but after seeing the movie and with the GS5 announcement I just had to return!
-
edgeygavin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 338
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm
- Custom Title: Fancy a cuppa?
- Location: UK, unless I'm in France.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I posted an I'm Back message several months ago... And then I wasn't back.
BACK FOR REAL, I SWEAR.
BACK FOR REAL, I SWEAR.
-
Sami-Fire
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 4:17 am
- Custom Title: Feel the Magic
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I was more than astounded to find that my account still existed and hadn't been deleted/banned. @_@ /paranoid over old things
Anyway. I've decided to make a return visit to the Ace Attorney fandom after 5 years. Has much changed? I flipped my lid with joy when I heard that GS5 was announced... it's about time!
Also, if anyone is around who remembers 15-year-old me: I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I PUT YOU THROUGH. ;A;
Anyway. I've decided to make a return visit to the Ace Attorney fandom after 5 years. Has much changed? I flipped my lid with joy when I heard that GS5 was announced... it's about time!
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welcome back to all the returners!
Holy moly, that´s quite a lot!
Holy moly, that´s quite a lot!
- MiaFeyFan
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 284
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I got un-active here one school started up in September, but I'm back now~
BECAUSE OF GS5 SNIABIQQSANVIBB OMG
I'll probably never be as active as I was though...
BECAUSE OF GS5 SNIABIQQSANVIBB OMG
I'll probably never be as active as I was though...


"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."
-
n0wM3
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 335
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:08 pm
- Custom Title: Escapist
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
It's been a while...
So many new members here, I wonder if the ones who joined in 2007/2008 are still here?
So many new members here, I wonder if the ones who joined in 2007/2008 are still here?
-
Miemoko
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 398
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm
- Location: Sydney
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I wonder how many years it's been since I last posted here @__@ around 2-3 years? @__@ Anyone remember me?.. I'm guessing not? (wasn't that famous xD) So many new members @_@
It's been a while since I played the AA games (stopped playing after I finished GK) but I started playing again, so I'm getting addicted to AA again @_@
Oh gosh, I actually forgot how to post stuff on this web @_@ *sigh* Back to the bar exam for me then.. But it's good to be back =D Hiya to those who remember me and hiya, nice to meet ya, to those who don't know me xD
It's been a while since I played the AA games (stopped playing after I finished GK) but I started playing again, so I'm getting addicted to AA again @_@
Oh gosh, I actually forgot how to post stuff on this web @_@ *sigh* Back to the bar exam for me then.. But it's good to be back =D Hiya to those who remember me and hiya, nice to meet ya, to those who don't know me xD

Made by me :D
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hi.
I'm Turnabout Clerk.
It's been around 2 1/2 years. I used to be a frequent poster, but my interest in the series waned and I got bored of foruming in general. But now I'm replaying the games and I figured I may start to go on the old CR forums. I'm not sure if anyone who was a big poster when I was around is still active and I'm doubly not sure if anyone remembers me. But I'm back. Probably not as much as I used to be, but I'm back. And I think it'll be a good decision.
I'm Turnabout Clerk.
It's been around 2 1/2 years. I used to be a frequent poster, but my interest in the series waned and I got bored of foruming in general. But now I'm replaying the games and I figured I may start to go on the old CR forums. I'm not sure if anyone who was a big poster when I was around is still active and I'm doubly not sure if anyone remembers me. But I'm back. Probably not as much as I used to be, but I'm back. And I think it'll be a good decision.

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
Mr. Hobo
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 am
- Custom Title: The EPIC return of Mr. Hobo!
- Location: In the Hydeout
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Remember that Sprite Cup a few years back?
Remember "Lawyer Hobo"? That was me. <3
I'm back, babies!
Anyways, look at the Fanart page of the
Fanworks section of the main site. Look for
"Mr. Hobo"--that's me, too. I drew those
two pictures. XD
Remember "Lawyer Hobo"? That was me. <3
I'm back, babies!
Anyways, look at the Fanart page of the
Fanworks section of the main site. Look for
"Mr. Hobo"--that's me, too. I drew those
two pictures. XD
-
The Canadian Judge
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
- Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
- Location: Canada
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Mr. Hobo wrote:Remember that Sprite Cup a few years back?
Remember "Lawyer Hobo"? That was me. <3
I'm back, babies!
Anyways, look at the Fanart page of the
Fanworks section of the main site. Look for
"Mr. Hobo"--that's me, too. I drew those
two pictures. XD
Welcome back, Mr. Hobo. Your arrival begs one question, how are you able to post this. Hobos can't afford Internet!

-
Blademaster_Orca
- Moderators

- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: Master of sharp things!
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Heya folks,
I don't suppose many of you would remember me. I'm Orca, and I was originally one of the first members of CR. Back in the days of the invisionfree forums, Croik and potatoes and so on and so forth. I was a fairly active member, visiting the site almost daily, and for a time that was great. Unfortunately, life tends to get in the way of everything. College, work, personal tragedy, pretty much everything hit me all at once, and while I did want to continue coming to CR and enjoying it, I just couldn't find the time.
Well, now things are different. I'm back, and while it won't be all the time, I'll do my best to at least keep up with AA and the CR community. I have so much to catch up on, like Capcom not translating AAI2, or the stuff about Professor Layton VS AA, among other things.
I don't suppose many of you would remember me. I'm Orca, and I was originally one of the first members of CR. Back in the days of the invisionfree forums, Croik and potatoes and so on and so forth. I was a fairly active member, visiting the site almost daily, and for a time that was great. Unfortunately, life tends to get in the way of everything. College, work, personal tragedy, pretty much everything hit me all at once, and while I did want to continue coming to CR and enjoying it, I just couldn't find the time.
Well, now things are different. I'm back, and while it won't be all the time, I'll do my best to at least keep up with AA and the CR community. I have so much to catch up on, like Capcom not translating AAI2, or the stuff about Professor Layton VS AA, among other things.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
>.> And I'm sure the site/forums self destructing for almost a year didn't help matters. Great to have ya back!

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
jjaystar
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
- Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I guess I'm back? I joined almost exactly two years ago, and because I had no forum experience (still don't) all I did was lurk till the site went down. Now I have free time and can post to my heart's content!
Hello (again) everyone!!!
Hello (again) everyone!!!

-
The Canadian Judge
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
- Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
- Location: Canada
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
jjaystar wrote:I guess I'm back? I joined almost exactly two years ago, and because I had no forum experience (still don't) all I did was lurk till the site went down. Now I have free time and can post to my heart's content!
Hello (again) everyone!!!

Hello! Hello! Squawk!
-
jjaystar
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
- Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hello! Hello! Squawk!
Hello Polly!!! (This is the best greeting ever btw!!! Thanks Canadian Judge!)
-
The Canadian Judge
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
- Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
- Location: Canada
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
jjaystar wrote:
Hello! Hello! Squawk!
Hello Polly!!! (This is the best greeting ever btw!!! Thanks Canadian Judge!)

You're welcome! You're welcome! Squawk!
-
Neon Lemmy Koopa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
- Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
This has to be the third or fourth time I've posted in this thread, all of which I said I was back but then I relapsed into inactivity a few weeks later. That won't happen this time. I promise.
I've begun playing the games again, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure why my previous obsession with them even died. But it's back. And so I'm back. And I bring with me fanart and musical compositionsand that fangame that I kept saying I would complete but never did. lol
Also, I'm loving the Star Trek theme!
I've begun playing the games again, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure why my previous obsession with them even died. But it's back. And so I'm back. And I bring with me fanart and musical compositions
Also, I'm loving the Star Trek theme!

-
The Canadian Judge
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
- Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
- Location: Canada
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Neon Lemmy Koopa wrote:This has to be the third or fourth time I've posted in this thread, all of which I said I was back but then I relapsed into inactivity a few weeks later. That won't happen this time. I promise.
I've begun playing the games again, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure why my previous obsession with them even died. But it's back. And so I'm back. And I bring with me fanart and musical compositionsand that fangame that I kept saying I would complete but never did.lol
Also, I'm loving the Star Trek theme!
Welcome back, it's nice to see an old member come back.
-
Neon Lemmy Koopa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
- Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Contact:
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Yo.
Suppose, I'm back from the dead. And for anyone who doesn't remember me..
I'm Mary Faraday and I used to hang around in many threads on this forum, mostly in the sprites-thread. But yeah, here am I and I'm finally back again after 1 year or so?
Exams and such have been rough, but now that I've finished them, I can spend my summer in peace. |D
I'm also active on Facebook and have 3 accounts from PW (Apollo, Klavier & Daryan) with whom I used to roleplay a lot.
Now that I'm back, I never shall vanish again!
Suppose, I'm back from the dead. And for anyone who doesn't remember me..
I'm Mary Faraday and I used to hang around in many threads on this forum, mostly in the sprites-thread. But yeah, here am I and I'm finally back again after 1 year or so?
Exams and such have been rough, but now that I've finished them, I can spend my summer in peace. |D
I'm also active on Facebook and have 3 accounts from PW (Apollo, Klavier & Daryan) with whom I used to roleplay a lot.
Now that I'm back, I never shall vanish again!

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
jjaystar
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
- Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welcome back!!! 

-
The Canadian Judge
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
- Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
- Location: Canada
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welcome back, I hope you continue to be active here.
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Thanks you both! wAnd yes, I'll try to be more active~
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Cann Kelly
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: Love. Lost. Elegy.
- Location: USA
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I wasn't that active in this forum, so I guess no one knows me. Except Mary.
But oh well, might introduce myself. In the future.
Guess, I'm back.
But oh well, might introduce myself. In the future.
Guess, I'm back.
Jesse Pinkman: What if we can rip off that train, and no one ever knows it got robbed?
-
JaytheBluPirate
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 267
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm
- Custom Title: Sleeping is my life.
- Location: Nowhere
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
So, hey, guys, I'm back from my three week vacation! I have been keeping an eye on the whole forums so I'll know what's up.
So, yeah, I'm back for real.
So, yeah, I'm back for real.
-
Miyako Chinatsu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:54 pm
- Location: I forgot
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
A couple years ago I think I posted an I'm back message...but then lo and behold, life and a waning interest in Ace Attorney called me away. Plus the forums being down didn't do much to help... >.>
So after lurking around here for a little bit, I'm back (again). I don't think I'll be posting regularly, though...
Feels good to be back at Court-Records after so long...
Edit: Might be changing my username, too...
So after lurking around here for a little bit, I'm back (again). I don't think I'll be posting regularly, though...
Feels good to be back at Court-Records after so long...
Edit: Might be changing my username, too...

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!
- Smithee
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I was once "Ace Spartan", but I had to take a hiatus from here for a while for undisclosed reasons. I've since decided to just scrap that old account and make this new one. So, um, it's good to be back.
-
Attorney@Lawl
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I don't think I've posted in years haha. But I decided to log in so maybe I'll be back.
-
i-nsertnameher-e
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 403
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 11:08 pm
- Custom Title: Ugh. Lawyers.
- Location: Boston
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Oh man oh MAN It has been too long, I am back bby!
I haven't been on in...quite some time. But that doesn't mean my love for Ace Attorney is gone! In fact it's probably grown a lot haha
I missed everyone on here, and I should stop being so anti-internet-social so I will hopefully start becoming more active! :]
I haven't been on in...quite some time. But that doesn't mean my love for Ace Attorney is gone! In fact it's probably grown a lot haha
I missed everyone on here, and I should stop being so anti-internet-social so I will hopefully start becoming more active! :]
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston
-
Lisabasil1959
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 784
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:46 pm
- Custom Title: Machine on the Inside
- Location: Blue Screens Inc.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Oh my goodness I completely forgot about this place....
I stuck JFA back in my 3ds and recalled how I used to post here a lot.
Dang, gonna start lurking and posting again.
.....
( *wonders if anyone remembers me e_e*)
I stuck JFA back in my 3ds and recalled how I used to post here a lot.
Dang, gonna start lurking and posting again.
.....
( *wonders if anyone remembers me e_e*)
Yew is an expert in playing tag!
-
The Canadian Judge
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
- Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
- Location: Canada
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I just got back from vacation.
It's great to be back!
It's great to be back!
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I really fucking missed you guys.
Hello everybody! :D
Hello everybody! :D
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Buck yeah!Chloe wrote:I really fucking missed you guys.
Hello everybody! :D
Welcome back, Choe. :3
-
Millini
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
- Location: Maryland
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
While I will welcome you back, I will be quoting your post in order to make things all about me for a second.Chloe wrote:I really fucking missed you guys.
Hello everybody! :D
Hi everyone, I'm sort of back.
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Yay for more old faces returning. =D
Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.
Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Yeah nice to see some old faces about. :)




