Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 12 of 14[ 531 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Re: Singles, share your views (thank you)Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Blak The Great wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
For a little relationship advice...Don't worship the person you're smitten with like a flawless God/Goddess.

You'll suffocate said person.

I think I get that way sometimes but I'm in a long distance relationship so perhaps the effect is lessened.
Not that she doesn't get the same way at times.

If I ever get a girlfriend I'll take nude semi-nude pictures of her, and have them made into dakimakura covers. That way I'll never be separated from my real life waifuuuuu.

And then one day you'll literally suffocate her with your 'waifu' thus ensuring she stays young and beautiful in dakimakura form forever.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
And then one day you'll literally suffocate her with your 'waifu' thus ensuring she stays young and beautiful in dakimakura form forever.

I don't like dakimakura covers made out of skin.... I have my own skin that I can touch thank you very much.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Ace Sidekick!

..........ok then. :/

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:

You're jelly. I can tell. mmmmHmmm.

*crosses arms smugly*

The cape is self-fluttering

Emiko Gale wrote:
For a little relationship advice...Don't worship the person you're smitten with like a flawless God/Goddess.

Another outcome is that you'll set yourself up to be taken advantage of. For example, if you're going to wait on them hand and foot like a lowly servant, sooner or later, they're bound to see you as a lowly servant who waits on them hand and foot.

Plus, when you put someone on a pedestal like that, you're creating a rather unrealistic view of them, instead of accepting them for who they are.

Don't forget they're human. They poop.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Adrian in black wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Another outcome is that you'll set yourself up to be taken advantage of. For example, if you're going to wait on them hand and foot like a lowly servant, sooner or later, they're bound to see you as a lowly servant who waits on them hand and foot.

Plus, when you put someone on a pedestal like that, you're creating a rather unrealistic view of them, instead of accepting them for who they are.

Your realistic view on the matter is disgustingly logical, and I hate you for it. Though I'm slightly attracted to the way you word your phraseology . Let's go out sometime. I won't wait on you hand and foot, nor will I pay the bill when we go out. So I'm the perfect guy for you!

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

You're jelly. I can tell. mmmmHmmm.

*crosses arms smugly*

*draws my black blade sword while a shadow aura appears around my body and my eyes turn ruby red* My heart belongs to me! No man can have it.

The cape is self-fluttering

Blak The Great wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Your realistic view on the matter is disgustingly logical, and I hate you for it. Though I'm slightly attracted to the way you word your phraseology . Let's go out sometime. I won't wait on you hand and foot, nor will I pay the bill when we go out. So I'm the perfect guy for you!

:no-no: Well, you won't get any pussy with that kind of attitude, but what the hell.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Adrian in black wrote:
:no-no: Well, you won't get any pussy with that kind of attitude, but what the hell.

Sick! Well looks I don't have to lurk in this thread anymore!

Gettin' Old!

CR has become a very strange place lately...
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace Sidekick!

Pierre wrote:

*is calm now* Doesn't it make it all the more interesting? I mean sure, I have a shadowself who is the bloody polar opposite of me that can also turn into a sword and when I get too upset I turn into hyper mode.

...At least it's interesting.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
*is calm now* Doesn't it make it all the more interesting? I mean sure, I have a shadowself who is the bloody polar opposite of me that can also turn into a sword and when I get too upset I turn into hyper mode.

...At least it's interesting.

:objection:

But didn't Blak already separate Emily from you with his sword because she was about to disappear when you discovered true love?

(For those not aware, see the Court Records Dating Thread)

Pierre wrote:

A very strange place indeed...

Ace Sidekick!

That roleplay was rushed. Truth is I still don't believe in love, or love prevailing in the end.

And she's my shadow, she can never truly leave.

*shadow turns into a human* Hello prince boy, did ya miss me?

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
That roleplay was rushed. Truth is I still don't believe in love, or love prevailing in the end.

Well I thought it was good! I guess it really wasn't huh? :sadshoe:

I guess you have a point. Love ain't always like it is in fairy tales.

Maybe I'm just an extremely Wide-Eyed Idealist, but I honestly believe that, as precious as it is, love does exist somewhere. Sure there might be a lot of people who are selfish and only look out for their own benefits, but I believe there are people out there who would gladly devote themselves to benefitting another person without expecting the rewards.

Also...O Hai Emily! Good to see you again! :)

Gettin' Old!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Well I thought it was good! I guess it really wasn't huh? :sadshoe:

I guess you have a point. Love ain't always like it is in fairy tales.

Maybe I'm just an extremely Wide-Eyed Idealist, but I honestly believe that, as precious as it is, love does exist somewhere. Sure there might be a lot of people who are selfish and only look out for their own benefits, but I believe there are people out there who would gladly devote themselves to benefitting another person without expecting the rewards.

Also...O Hai Emily! Good to see you again! :)

Don't be fooled by her misery-spewing anti-true love propaganda!
You can totally have a wonderful pure romance, it's just extremely difficult to find.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Sidekick!

*eyes turn red again* Pierre, it's not just my two past relationships that are the reason for me not believing in love. Don't accuse me for being melodramatic because I have my reasons.

*Emily walks toward Gnobo* See this? *pulls out a white magatama* Watch as I shine this magatama's power on to Emiko.

Wait, don't! D:

*A big light beam passes through Emiko's body*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*A dark world is revealed, and Emiko is seen tied in the air by chains and psyche locks, some of which are tied around her neck*

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
Don't be fooled by her misery-spewing anti-true love propaganda!
You can totally have a wonderful pure romance, it's just extremely difficult to find.

People can be so pessimistic. Yep yep yep. uh huh uh huh uh huh.
Just cause I has waifu pillows doesn't mean I myself have given up on romance. Hell I wasn't even able to get a girlfriend in high school. Nope nope nope. There's someone out there I can bang form a nice platonic relationship with. Yep yep yep.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
*eyes turn red again* Pierre, it's not just my two past relationships that are the reason for me not believing in love. Don't accuse me for being melodramatic because I have my reasons.

*Emily walks toward Gnobo* See this? *pulls out a white magatama* Watch as I shine this magatama's power on to Emiko.

Wait, don't! D:

*A dark world is revealed, and Emiko is seen tied in the air by chains and psyche locks, some of which are tied around her neck*

I feel like this is slowly turning into a Roleplaying thread...

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gnobo wrote:

Yeah... let's not encourage roleplaying in this thread.

Ace Sidekick!

M-Kay. Maybe I should stop then.

Gettin' Old!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Wait, don't! D:

I feel like Blak is channelling the spirit of DoMaya.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Pierre wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Wait, don't! D:

I feel like Blak is channelling the spirit of DoMaya.

Looks like my guide had some success after all.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

DoMaya wrote:
Looks like my guide had some success after all.

I think it's really something that I actually remember that guide of yours on the other forum.

Ace Sidekick!

Regardless of me going in roleplay mode...I was serious about how I'm not just another clueless teenage girl who had one or two bad relationships and then tries to join the misery loves company club for people who think love is nonexistant/overrated.

And I wasn't trying to get everyone else to believe in what I believe in. You guys have your own reasons for believing in love and I have my own reasons for not believing in love, and not just romantic love.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Regardless of me going in roleplay mode...I was serious about how I'm not just another clueless teenage girl who had one or two bad relationships and then tries to join the misery loves company club for people who think love is nonexistant/overrated.

And I wasn't trying to get everyone else to believe in what I believe in. You guys have your own reasons for believing in love and I have my own reasons for not believing in love, and not just romantic love.

There's only one type of love I believe in!
Spoiler: Interpret it however you want

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*opens the spoiler tag* Whoa! :maya-shock: *closes spoiler tag* ._.

Edit: By the way, just what exactly happened to DoMay--I mean Blak? At first he seemed like an overall good guy I could relate to and now he's gone nuts.

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*opens the spoiler tag* Whoa! :maya-shock: *closes spoiler tag* ._.

Edit: By the way, just what exactly happened to DoMay--I mean Blak? At first he seemed like an overall good guy I could relate to and now he's gone nuts.

Because he's A)Now comfortable enough to be himself on CR B)Slowly loosing this sanity C)Waiting for someone willing to slap him back to planet Earth

Some people only wish for someone to prove them wrong while others can't stand to believe in something that keeps stabbing them in the back, it get emotionally tiring after a while.

Pierre wrote:

With GK2 not being localized and the time it takes to translate it while PLvsAA is out in Japan ad GS5 won't come out any time soon, I'm not surprised seeing everyone slowly loosing their sanity.... :hyde:

Ace Sidekick!

I haven't even played the first investigations game yet and I'm upset that the second game won't get localized. :(

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

soreveil wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Because he's A)Now comfortable enough to be himself on CR B)Slowly loosing this sanity C)Waiting for someone willing to slap him back to planet Earth

Some people only wish for someone to prove them wrong while others can't stand to believe in something that keeps stabbing them in the back, it get emotionally tiring after a while.

I'm gonna go with a little bit of column A and a little bit of B.
It also depends on which topic we're talking about here. As you've seen in this thread, I was a little saddy waddy cause of my isolation from friends, but I've grown out of it.
Hell, I just finished looking through my posts since I joined and I'm beginning to hate myself. Eww. Also, damn I was pretty active in dat UMVC3 thread. So much hype during that time.
CR was also a lot more active than it is now. That's saying something. Man, my favorite thread was Encounters with any sexy sex. It's a damn shame nobody's in contact with any sexy sex, so that they can share their stories.

But I digress. I'm still a relatable guy, you just gotta accept my quirky sense of humor.

Last edited by Blak The Great on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Glad to see that you weren't going completely nuts there Blak, I'd rather watch people being happy than the opposite.

I don't think I can really bump this thread, I'm not much of a person chaser sorry. Not that there is anything wrong with that in the first place. :shoe:

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

soreveil wrote:
Glad to see that you weren't going completely nuts there Blak, I'd rather watch people being happy than the opposite.

I don't think I can really bump this thread, I'm not much of a person chaser sorry. Not that there is anything wrong with that in the first place. :shoe:

You don't have ta people chase! You just meet new people and then things happen! Like that one new girl at my work! She's cute.... unfortunately she's taken :yuusaku:
Oh well. I'll be working at TJ's for a while, so something's bound to happen to her relationship, and I'll be there to pick up the rebound! Well I don't want to be considered a rebound, it's gotta happen naturally.
Gotta play it... coool.

Ace Sidekick!

Is it bad that Blak's post explaining his behavior is making me blush, and Blak has also given me another reason I can relate to him?

Sad to say the only encounters I've had with sexy sex I had lately have been on this site. But it's a dream come true! I am finally part of my own harem.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Is it bad that Blak's post explaining his behavior is making me blush, and Blak has also given me another reason I can relate to him?

Sad to say the only encounters I've had with sexy sex I had lately have been on this site. But it's a dream come true! I am finally part of my own harem.

Does this mean something? Cause in anime that I've seen where main heroines blush it's heavily implied that said heroine has feelings for mister protagonist. Also, relatability ain't nothing to be ashamed of. It just means that both peoples got stuff they can err ehh relate to I guess.

I wish I had a harem. Hell, even my plans for world peace was to give everyone a harem! But my friend had to be a smart ass and say that by giving everyone a harem, there would be no peace since everyone having a harem means that even your harem has a harem. And by haremception it'll lead to WWIII which would be the complete opposite of world peace. Pffft. What the hell does he know?

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Does this mean something? Cause in anime that I've seen where main heroines blush it's heavily implied that said heroine has feelings for mister protagonist. Also, relatability ain't nothing to be ashamed of. It just means that both peoples got stuff they can err ehh relate to I guess.

I wish I had a harem. Hell, even my plans for world peace was to give everyone a harem! But my friend had to be a smart ass and say that by giving everyone a harem, there would be no peace since everyone having a harem means that even your harem has a harem. And by haremception it'll lead to WWIII which would be the complete opposite of world peace. Pffft. What the hell does he know?

I suppose it means something. *blushes again*

Yeah, what does your friend know? I feel a lot more comfortable surrounded by a group of guys. But, if everyone had a harem there would be a lot of broken hearts.

Blak The Great wrote:
soreveil wrote:

You don't have ta people chase! You just meet new people and then things happen! Like that one new girl at my work! She's cute.... unfortunately she's taken :yuusaku:
Oh well. I'll be working at TJ's for a while, so something's bound to happen to her relationship, and I'll be there to pick up the rebound! Well I don't want to be considered a rebound, it's gotta happen naturally.
Gotta play it... coool.

Hey I hope you're not planning to play dirty to win that girl's heart Blak.

Figures that there wouldn't be any shortcuts to that, I'll just have to keep sticking to the "just wait and see" idea. Some of my friends told me that I have some kind of aura that makes people want to back away and I can't control so this isn't helping either. People tend to mistake the laid back attitude I have with one of a proud loner.

Harem sounds like incoming drama all over and broken hearts like Emiko mentioned.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

soreveil wrote:

Figures that there wouldn't be any shortcuts to that, I'll just have to keep sticking to the "just wait and see" idea. Some of my friends told me that I have some kind of aura that makes people want to back away and I can't control so this isn't helping either. People tend to mistake the laid back attitude I have with one of a proud loner.

Hey bro, I never said anything about hiring a hitman to erase said boyfriend playing dirty to speed up the process! I'm not THAT manipulative. And you should change that laid back attitude into the "Proud laid back loner". That'll get the guys/girls swooning over you!

Emiko Gale wrote:
I suppose it means something. *blushes again*

Yeah, what does your friend know? I feel a lot more comfortable surrounded by a [b]group of guys.[/b] But, if everyone had a harem there would be a lot of broken hearts.

I can take this conversation to a whole new level. But I won't since I have restraint.

And you can totally manage a harem as long as you satisfy all your partners. All they want is some attention and for you to acknowledge their feelings for you!
Gotta play it cool.

Blak The Great wrote:
soreveil wrote:

Hey bro, I never said anything about hiring a hitman to erase said boyfriend playing dirty to speed up the process! I'm not THAT manipulative. And you should change that laid back attitude into the "Proud laid back loner". That'll get the guys/girls swooning over you!

Of course you're not. :jake:

That could work...that is if I was swinging this way and got a gender/sex change haha.

Ace Sidekick!

Right, I'll remember that. Funny how this is happening when I don't believe in love and I'm pretty fine being single at the moment.

It's like life working as puzzle pieces that don't fit.

Sanji loves women but the women don't love him the same way and women love Luffy but Luffy is more interested in food and becoming King of the pirates rather then pursuing romance.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

soreveil wrote:
Of course you're not. :jake:

That could work...that is if I was swinging this way and got a gender/sex change haha.

I don't know your gender, so instead of taking the 50% chance of getting the right sex your attracted to I just assumed your attracted to both!

Emiko Gale wrote:
Right, I'll remember that. Funny how this is happening when I don't believe in love and I'm pretty fine being single at the moment.

It's like life working as puzzle pieces that don't fit.

Sanji loves women but the women don't love him the same way and women love Luffy but Luffy is more interested in food and becoming King of the pirates rather then pursuing romance.

As long as you at least believe in lust then you're good. Otherwise, your lady parts are going to complete waste.
Also, I never expect Shounens to include romance since they very rarely work.
Also also, Luffy X Boa since Boa's adorkable.
Also also also, I should stop myself since this isn't the anime couples thread.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

EDIT: OH GOD NO! A DOUBLE POST!
Page 12 of 14 [ 531 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices