Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 3[ 117 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AA Pairings' KidsTopic%20Title

State Alchemist

Not sure if anyone else thought of this yet, but what would certain AA pairing's future children look like? So I drew kids for two of the most popular pairings! Maybe I'll add more to this when I get the inspiration.

Spoiler: Phoenix and Maya
Clarence "Renny" Wright

Dislikes: Mean people

Universe of Origin: AU-2 (Clarence Wright: Ace Attorney)

A very dedicated and optimistic lawyer who, despite being a bit ditzy, always wins through for his client in the end just like his dad. Except in court or in any other serious situation, he tends to act younger than his age in a similar way to his mother, Maya. He is also the first man to master the Kurain Channeling Technique.

Spoiler: Gumshoe and Maggey
Greg "Moneymaker" Gumshoe

Dislikes: Cheating

Until he started making big wins in many games of poker due to his extreme luck, his less-than-lucky parents raised him to appreciate the simple things in life due to how little they owned. Despite his arrogant appearance, he has a genuine appreciation for his family and even gives some of his winnings to support his parents.

I'm also very open to suggestions, so give me anything you have!

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Re: AA Pairings' KidsTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Um...I like Apollo/Pearl...But I'm not sure if I could imagine them married with kids for some reason. :/

I also like Apollo/Trucy but those two married with kids might freak everyone out.

...I think Klavier/Franziska is cute. (Edgeworth/Franziska is ok to me and Klavier/Ema is too meh-ish to me.)

Just throwing you some ideas. ^^;

Btw, I was surprised to see a son of Gumshoe and Maggey being lucky. And now that I think of Renny being both serious and a child at heart it will be a challenge for me to write, but I am thinking of ideas.

Btw, I have finished the second chapter of Phoenix & Maya: Double Dash, I just have to type it up and fix my many errors. (It's a rough draft.) However, during the weekend I usually don't get time to go on the computer and earlier today has been a total thorn in the side for me and I've been trying to keep my sanity high...While working on a Ace/Nojiko fanfic. My apologies.

*ahem* Ok, enough of my venting. Keep up the good work Gnobo. :butzthumbs: :butzthumbs: :butzthumbs:

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Um...I like Apollo/Pearl...But I'm not sure if I could imagine them married with kids for some reason. :/

I also like Apollo/Trucy but those two married with kids might freak everyone out.

...I think Klavier/Franziska is cute. (Edgeworth/Franziska is ok to me and Klavier/Ema is too meh-ish to me.)

Just throwing you some ideas. ^^;

Btw, I was surprised to see a son of Gumshoe and Maggey being lucky. And now that I think of Renny being both serious and a child at heart it will be a challenge for me to write, but I am thinking of ideas.

Btw, I have finished the second chapter of Phoenix & Maya: Double Dash, I just have to type it up and fix my many errors. (It's a rough draft.) However, during the weekend I usually don't get time to go on the computer and earlier today has been a total thorn in the side for me and I've been trying to keep my sanity high...While working on a Ace/Nojiko fanfic. My apologies.

*ahem* Ok, enough of my venting. Keep up the good work Gnobo. :butzthumbs: :butzthumbs: :butzthumbs:

Thanks for the encouragement! I hope you'll be able to get all of your stress out of the way soon!

I agree that Apollo with Trucy or Pearl with kids would be a little wierd, however I think Apollo with Vera might be interesting.

I'll consider doing KlavierXFranziska, but EdgeworthXFranziska seems kinda awkward to me since they always considered each other brother and sister.

A tip for writing Renny Wright, think of his "serious but a child at heart" personality more like Maya's hidden seriousness complex. Like Maya, he outwardly acts like a child, but when he's in the midst of a very serious situation, he'll drop the act and try to think seriously. Some good examples of Maya's seriousness are 1-4 where she allows herself to be contempt of court, 2-4 where she tells Nick to get Engarde a guilty sentence even though she knows she could die, and the end of 3-5 where Edgeworth actually figures out her true personality.

I hope that'll help you with your writing! :garyuu:

Ace Sidekick!

Still upset with what happened to me this morning, it's hindering my writing skills which blows since I have ideas for Ace Attorney and One Piece fanfics that I want to write but some things are easier said than done. x_x

Apollo/Vera is a bit meh-ish to me. I am against bashing fandoms but Apollo/Vera seems like a forced fan interpritation to me ._.

Ok, that makes things easier since I felt Renny being both serious and a child at heart would be hard for me write without Renny to have bipolar disorder. ^^;

But I guess I'm a hypocrite because I am a child at heart that knows there are times to be serious.

State Alchemist

When something smells...

Spoiler: Larry and Maya
Gary Butz

Occupation: Spirit Medium, Officer, Painter, Lady Killer, Person?
Dislikes: Responsibilities

Universe of Origin: AU-105 (Bad ending of "Farewell, My Turnabout" where Phoenix never meets Maya ever again out of shame and regret.)

He takes a lot from his father, maybe even a little TOO much. Like Larry, he changes jobs every other week or two because he apparently isn't good at doing anything responsible. Unlike Maya, who only acted childishly on the outside, what you see is pretty much what you get. He's also a spirit medium in training; he's never completed his training since when he started at 8 years old. Instead, he would usually sneak out of training to get advice from his father about how to pick up chicks (and not the animal kind). This advice works as well as you'd expect when it's coming from Larry.

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Whoa! Alternate universe much? D:

I can see this as a possibly future and when Phoenix finds out he's like, "No! Don't marry Larry! D:"

And Renny comes from another possibly future to help set things right and Gary tags along, little does he know the intention of this mission.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Whoa! Alternate universe much? D:

I can see this as a possibly future and when Phoenix finds out he's like, "No! Don't marry Larry! D:"

And Renny comes from another possibly future to help set things right and Gary tags along, little does he know the intention of this mission.

The original idea for LarryXMaya came from someone on the favorite pairings thread.

In my mind, all of the children of these pairings come from many alternate universes (though I think at least Renny and Greg could come from the main universe).

My original inspiration to do this was the Support System from Fire Emblem Awakening (a fantastic game btw). You can pair two of your units together in battle, and they'll start having conversations together. As they're relationship grows, one of them will propose to the other and they'll get married. Later on in the game, the couple's child from an alternate future will show up and join your group.

I also like your idea of having character's from alternate universes meeting up! Not sure how I feel about Renny going on a mission to basically erase Gary from existence

Ace Sidekick!

Yeah, now that I think about it, Renny wiping Gary from existance seems mean, my apologies ._.

I'm curious about Kristoph/Dahlia, that would make one messed up family and evil baby.

:snackood:

State Alchemist

soreveil wrote:
I'm curious about Kristoph/Dahlia, that would make one messed up family and evil baby.

He/she would be one of the most manipulative and sadistic psychopaths in the series! Kind of like my next drawing for Matt/Dahlia who will pretty much be the Ace Attorney equivalent of the Joker.

Gnobo wrote:
soreveil wrote:

He/she would be one of the most manipulative and sadistic psychopaths in the series! Kind of like my next drawing for Matt/Dahlia who will pretty much be the Ace Attorney equivalent of the Joker.

If you want a Joker why not use Calisto? Maybe Calisto/Matt could make the Joker or Calisto/Kristoph...? I feel like I'm on the quest to make the ultimate AA villain here. :hobolaugh:

State Alchemist

soreveil wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
soreveil wrote:

If you want a Joker why not use Calisto? Maybe Calisto/Matt could make the Joker or Calisto/Kristoph...? I feel like I'm on the quest to make the ultimate AA villain here. :hobolaugh:

I haven't gotten all the way through AAI yet. I'm still in the fourth case. Maybe I'll make pairings for Calisto once I've finished the game.

Gnobo wrote:
I haven't gotten all the way through AAI yet. I'm still in the fourth case. Maybe I'll make pairings for Calisto once I've finished the game.

I thought you finished it, well good luck with the rest of it. Maybe a villain that has Pearly as a mom might be even more destructive than Dahlia, I think I find making super villain more fun...

State Alchemist

Hey Feenie, why so serious?

Spoiler: Matt and Dahlia

Joe Kerr Engarde

Dislikes: The DeKiller family

Universe of Origin: AU-232 (Dahlia Hawthorne lives, and Matt Engarde is assassinated by Shelley de Killer due to the good ending of "Farewell, My Turnabout.")

Not much is known of his origin, however, his origin does have a strong tie to Shelley de Killer, who assassinated his father Matt Engarde out of revenge for breaking de Killer's trust in him.

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The cape is self-fluttering

Gnobo wrote:
Hey Feenie, why so serious?

Spoiler: Matt and Dahlia
"Joe Darke"

??? Engarde

Dislikes: The DeKiller family

Not much is known of his origin and birth name, however, his origin does have a strong tie to Shelley de Killer, who assassinated his father Matt Engarde out of revenge for breaking de Killer's trust in him. He claims that he goes by the name of the infamous SL-9 serial killer Joe Darke because he dedicated himself to becoming a symbol of chaos, which he believes Joe Darke was for his time.

I don't know why, but he reminds me of the fake fire hero from Suikogaiden.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Ace Sidekick!

Brillient! Just brillient!

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

The Joker- I mean Joe Engarde looks quite epic. All I'm wondering is how Dahlia had a child... :oops: One pairing's child I'm curious about is Luke and Adrian.

State Alchemist

soreveil wrote:
I thought you finished it, well good luck with the rest of it. Maybe a villain that has Pearly as a mom might be even more destructive than Dahlia, I think I find making super villain more fun...

Pearls' kid is actually who I'll draw next. He's not
a villain though, but he's not a hero either. Think of him as a silent guardian, or a watchful protector, a "dark knight" as you might call him.

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
The Joker- I mean Joe Engarde looks quite epic. All I'm wondering is how Dahlia had a child... :oops: One pairing's child I'm curious about is Luke and Adrian.

Now that's pretty interesting! Hmmmm, could he be an egotistical detective who uses his pompous behavior to cover up for his co-dependency issues? Now a good question would be what would he look like.

State Alchemist

He is vengeance!
He is the night!

Spoiler: Wocky and Pearl
Will Kitaki
Wade Kitaki

"Psyrus"

Dislikes: Gangsters and criminals

Universe of Origin: AU-232 (Wocky turns back to a life of crime despite recovering from his previous battle scars. Also same universe as Joe Engarde)

When he was young, his father was shot and killed by a criminal due to his revived life as a gangster. From that moment, he quickly grew to hate all crime and criminals. He also learned to value his family above all else. He strengthened his body and his mind to become a crime fighter so that he could rid the city of gang life. He goes by the alias "Psyrus" because of his ability to summon spirits who would assist him in combat. Although he is a vigilante, he tries to maintain a good relationship with the LAPD

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Well, he certainly looks as I expected, but I never thought he'd be Batman XD Also, Pearly must be distraught over Wocky's death... :sadshoe:

State Alchemist

Well, he certainly looks as I expected, but I never thought he'd be Batman XD Also, Pearly must be distraught over Wocky's death... :sadshoe:

Although from how I drew him, he looks more like Nightwing.

And yeah, Pearl would be really upset about his death and the fact that he secretly continued his gangster life.

Also...
Spoiler: 3-5
I think I just made Batman and the Joker cousins. Will's mom (Pearl) and Joe Darke's mom (Dahlia) are half-sisters. The family reunion might be a little awkward to say the least...

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Well, weren't
Mia and Dahlia cousins too, and the former got her jailed? That would also be kind of an awkward family reunion, considering they're both ghosts.

State Alchemist

I fight for truth!

Spoiler: Edgeworth and Maya
Miriam Edgeworth

Dislikes: Lying witnesses

Universe of Origin: AU-176 (Maya is the assistant to Edgeworth rather than to Phoenix, and Ema Skye becomes Phoenix's assistant.)

She's always acted more like her father than her mother. She's more interested in uncovering the truth behind the witnesses' lies than if the Steel Samurai will defeat the Evil Magistrate on the next episode of the Steel Samurai. Unlike her father, however, she is much more accepting of spirit channeling. She even trained under mother, and now she uses her spirit channeling to her advantage by contacting the spirits of murdered victims to help in her investigations. Even though she is generally a good person at heart, she has a tendency to distrust people, despite how trustworthy they may look. This distrust in people has also caused her to be rather unsocial.

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Finally! A daughter! :D

Jeez, If Edgeworth and Maya had more one on one time I would ship them.

*Imagines what it would be like if somehow Renny and Miri would meet*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Finally! A daughter! :D

Jeez, If Edgeworth and Maya had more one on one time I would ship them.

*Imagines what it would be like if somehow Renny and Miri would meet*

Nothing short of courtroom-EPICNESS would happen if they ever met!

Spirit Medium-Defense vs. Spirit-Medium Prosecution

Also speaking of Renny Wright... I thought his old design could've used a little touching up, so here you go!

Spoiler: Phoenix and Maya
Clarence "Renny" Wright

Dislikes: Mean people

A very dedicated and optimistic lawyer who, despite being a bit ditzy, always wins through for his client in the end just like his dad. Except in court or in any other serious situation, he tends to act younger than his age in a similar way to his mother, Maya. He is also the first man to master the Kurain Channeling Technique.

Also, anyone have any ideas for Phoenix and Franziska's kid? I've wanted to draw him/her for a while now.

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

A perfectionist defense attorney, perhaps?

Gettin' Old!

Hobohodo and Thalassa.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

State Alchemist

A perfectionist defense attorney, perhaps?

Well I kind of already know what personality to give him/her, I think I just need more ideas for what he/she will look like.

Also, apparently someone on Court Records already beat me to it.

http://www.court-records.net/original/10/original-s10.htm

(Go all the way down to Felix Wright)

Pierre wrote:
Hobohodo and Thalassa.

Hmmm, a magical hobo? :hobolaugh:

Ace Sidekick!

Er...I forgot to mention about Godot/Iris and Phoenix/Mia.

...Just getting some ideas out there, Phoenix/Mia was my original Ace Attorney OTP.

And as for Godot/Iris, I just find it more interesting than the canon pairings.

Sorry, I know you have a lot on your plate already, I'm trying to think of ideas for a character design for Feenie and Franny's bundle of joy it's just challenging.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

...Just getting some ideas out there, Phoenix/Mia was my original Ace Attorney OTP.

Sorry, I know you have a lot on your plate already, I'm trying to think of ideas for a character design for Feenie and Franny's bundle of joy it's just challenging.

Ehh, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Iris and Godot had much interaction
...other than in their plot to move Misty's body across the burning bridge. Although they might've talked afterward in prison.

I can see Phoenix/Mia being more likely. When I first played 1-1, I thought they'd be a couple until Mia died.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Ehh, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Iris and Godot had much interaction
...other than in their plot to move Misty's body across the burning bridge. Although they might've talked afterward in prison.

I can see Phoenix/Mia being more likely. When I first played 1-1, I thought they'd be a couple until Mia died.

I know, I still think they would make a nice couple though.

Yeah, I felt the same way too. I remember saying after the first case, "Alright! When are Phoenix and Mia going to have a romantic relationship?! :D"

A few minutes later.

"Chief Fey has been murdered! T_T"

State Alchemist

I decided to try something a little different, and I think it's my best work of all time!

Spoiler: Edgeworth and Oldbag
Fogey Oldbag

Dislikes: EVERYTHING!

Universe of Origin: AU-314159265 (World peace is achieved.)

Fogey was born in the obscure alternate universe right where Edgeworth and Oldbag are forcibly happily married and have one beautiful monstrosity child. Now that you have seen him her it you cannot unsee him her it. He she it is the greatest person to ever have existed, and even got every criminal behind bars...with the snap of it's fingers! Yeah, it's THAT awesome!

April Fools everybody! :keiko:

I promise I'll actually make something good soon!

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
I decided to try something a little different, and I think it's my best work of all time!

Spoiler: Edgeworth and Oldbag
Fogey Oldbag

Dislikes: EVERYTHING!

Fogey was born in the obscure alternate universe right where Edgeworth and Oldbag are forcibly happily married and have one beautiful monstrosity child. Now that you have seen him her it you cannot unsee him her it. He she it is the greatest person to ever have existed, and even got every criminal behind bars...with the snap of it's fingers! Yeah, it's THAT awesome!

April Fools everybody! :keiko:

I promise I'll actually make something good soon!

*heart stops* D:

...Oh wait, I forgot it was April Fools day. ^^;

Nice one Gnobo.

Ace Sidekick!

Hey Gnobo, I have been thinking about more ideas for Renny's fanfic.

At first I just wanted to make it a legacy of Phoenix and Maya fanfic but now I want to try to make an actual case to go with it. I still feel overwelmed about making a case but I feel inspired to make a case that is fun, tearworthy, and has some creepy moments. And to top it off unbelievable moments that nobody saw coming.

Ugh! I'm dreaming too big. ^^;

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Hey Gnobo, I have been thinking about more ideas for Renny's fanfic.

At first I just wanted to make it a legacy of Phoenix and Maya fanfic but now I want to try to make an actual case to go with it. I still feel overwelmed about making a case but I feel inspired to make a case that is fun, tearworthy, and has some creepy moments. And to top it off unbelievable moments that nobody saw coming.

Ugh! I'm dreaming too big. ^^;

That sounds great! If you need any creative help, or even help writing it, I'll be glad to help you!

So is this only one case or a series of cases like a full Ace Attorney game? And will you also use some of the other characters in this thread?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
If you need any creative help, or even help writing it, I'll be glad to help you!

I am thinking about collabing...Even though I usually don't work with other people. (long story) I'll have to keep thinking about it since I got other fanfic projects and today has been hectic and out of order. Plus tonight my writer's mojo must be off. :(

Gnobo wrote:
So is this only one case or a series of cases like a full Ace Attorney game?

I'm thinking it may be only one case.

Gnobo wrote:
And will you also use some of the other characters in this thread?

Yes of course! Well, probably only Renny and Greg, I'm not sure how insane this case is gonna be, but if it isn't so insane then universe jumping would be offputting.

I was thinking about this case idea I got in the past about someone getting murdered by being drowned in a bathtub and the defendent is a plumber who was (at the wrong place at the wrong time) unclogging the bathtub on the day of the murder. (Obviously before the murder.)

The plumber is an overall good guy (a reference to Mario and Luigi) but the justice system just can't dismiss him.

So yeah, just seems like your usual case right? I want to add to the idea by adding tragic moments that will leave people crying for hours and creepy moments that will make people's stomaches turn and/or turn everyone's faces white.

Problem is, thinking about the who/why/what/how of a murder case is overwelming and I was never good at writing antagonists.

But after seeing the fan made case Turnabout Subsitution I got inspired and I wish to challenge myself in the future. (You can find Turnabout Substitution on Youtube btw, it's basically Apollo's Rise From the Ashes case.)

State Alchemist

ZVARRI! The truth has been elegantly revealed to me!...I think...

Spoiler: Luke and Adrian
Lucia Atmey "Ace Detective!"

Likes: Solving crimes and watching shows about crime solving
Dislikes: Criminals

Universe of Origin: AU-97 (Luke Atmey is innocent.)

As a child, she grew up shy and awkward, and she was incredibly self-conscious about her image in front of her peers. She later vowed to make herself more noticeable by aggrandizing her appearance. When she received her dream job as a detective, she starting dressing more extravagantly, wearing an enormous checkered top-hat and spy-glass, coloring her hair like her father's. She's also made herself out to be strong and independent by ambitiously taking on any homicide case that comes her way. However, she does have tendencies to mess up and feel stupid for making a mistake that would ruin her self-image as an "Ace Detective".

Thanks Detective Luke Atmey for the idea and for your Rule 63 in the Reverse Genders Thread which I kinda sorta ripped off! ;)

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

State Alchemist

The Gumshoe siblings, pal!

Spoiler: Gumshoe and Maggey
Greg Gumshoe

"God of Fortune"

Dislikes: Cheating at poker

As a teenager, he earned money for his family by agreeing with Phoenix Wright that he would babysit Phoenix's young son Clarence whenever he came to stay in L.A. with him. He would also occasionally babysit his little sister Robin, and she and Renny would spend time together. When Greg got older, he started his career as a professional poker player. He is nicknamed the "God of Fortune" because of his many wins in games. Despite his arrogant appearance and lifestyle, he still genuinely about his little sister and his less-than-fortunate parents. He's even donated some of his winnings to them so they could afford to live off on at least a little more than instant noodles.

Robin Gumshoe

Dislikes: Being a screw-up

A childhood friend of Clarence. She remembers when her older brother, Greg, would babysit Renny whenever he would stay in L.A when she and Renny were only toddlers. Sure they've always been friends, but is it possible they could become more than friends? Like Renny, she has a strong desire to help people in need and not expect a reward in return. She became a police officer for that very reason. She has surprisingly good skill with a gun and in hand-to-hand combat, which makes up for her occasional klutziness.

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Great job Gnobo, I love Greg's second design.

Can I get more information on Robin's personality though, because I don't want her to become a cardboard cut out character.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Great job Gnobo, I love Greg's second design.

Can I get more information on Robin's personality though, because I don't want her to become a cardboard cut out character.

Thanks!

So you wanna know more about Robin? Well we already know she's very dedicated to helping people, but sometimes she could take her dedication to a bit of an extreme. For example, if she and her other colleagues in the LAPD are in a gunfight with a violent suspect, she would try to be the hero and draw the gunfire to herself, and if someone's hurt, she'll immediately try to help them even if she'll possibly die doing so.

She also reacts more than she thinks. She'd rather take immediate action in a desperate situation than think slowly and carefully.

Like I PM'd you before, she's also a tomboy (I know you'll have fun writing her). She enjoys sports, action movies, and, of course, video games. She's even been trained in martial arts, which is why she's one of the tougher members of the LAPD.

Even though she's not completely uninterested in finding a romantic relationship, she doesn't put a whole lot of thought into finding a life partner. Sure, Renny might develop a crush on her, but she won't be aware of it immediately.

Y'think that's pretty good?
Page 1 of 3 [ 117 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart