Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 4 of 7[ 259 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title

CatMuto wrote:
I wish I could eat Omlettes or even make them myself... but I can't. After eating omlettes, I get a stomachache...

C-A

There is always Seltzer water to solve that problem :tennis:

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
I wish I could eat Omlettes or even make them myself... but I can't. After eating omlettes, I get a stomachache...

C-A

Isn't that something to make me puke? Not one of my preferred past-time activities...

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Isn't that something to make me puke? Not one of my preferred past-time activities...

C-A

Haha :no-no: , that's to help with stomach pains and digestion.

No, I mostly remember getting some seltzer water from my brother once when I had a stomache ache and felt neausious and it made me throw up. And it was totally planned by him...

C-A

CatMuto wrote:

No, I mostly remember getting some seltzer water from my brother once when I had a stomache ache and felt neausious and it made me throw up. And it was totally planned by him...

C-A

Most likely. The most bad effect I got from it was too much gas lol

The Real Human Being

For some reason I always see myself identifying with the bad guys more in games and shows.

DoMaya wrote:
For some reason I always see myself identifying with the bad guys more in games and shows.

Understandable. Most heroes are good and righteous and never would do things that most people would do eventually. A dropped gold coin, it's likely about... let's be nice and say 80% of people would pick it up and pocket it.
But no! The hero would always give it to the police or something to find it's real owner.

C-A

Not necessarily weird about me, but on my birth certificate, my hair is listed as blonde, but it's nowhere near blonde, closer to brown, really...I haven't dyed it, does hair change color over the years?

builderkid107 wrote:
Not necessarily weird about me, but on my birth certificate, my hair is listed as blonde, but it's nowhere near blonde, closer to brown, really...I haven't dyed it, does hair change color over the years?

trust me i had the same problem haha. My parents showed me pictures of me growing up and i was shocked that i went from blonde to Burgendy to light brown and then to my now color dark brown xD

builderkid107 wrote:

It does. Something about the melanin and other stuff settling after birth. A reason why it's possible that a baby is born looking very white, but after about three weeks, it turns black. Ditto on why all babies originally have blue eyes before they turn the color they are later on.

According to my mother and pictures, my hair was practically black when I was born. And then it was sort of a very dark blond and then it settled into a brown.

C-A

Just found a good strange thing about me recently. :grossburg: I tend to always play Any AA game infront of people on the bus or train hoping to get people into it :grossburg:

Pirate Hunter Zoro wrote:
Just found a good strange thing about me recently. :grossburg: I tend to always play Any AA game infront of people on the bus or train hoping to get people into it :grossburg:

I try to do that, I almost got my mom into it...but I only got her into the music... :nick-sweat:

CatMuto wrote:
builderkid107 wrote:

It does. Something about the melanin and other stuff settling after birth. A reason why it's possible that a baby is born looking very white, but after about three weeks, it turns black. Ditto on why all babies originally have blue eyes before they turn the color they are later on.

According to my mother and pictures, my hair was practically black when I was born. And then it was sort of a very dark blond and then it settled into a brown.

C-A

Yeah, my eyes used to be really green, now they're kinda blu-ish green now... :sadshoe:

builderkid107 wrote:

I try to do that, I almost got my mom into it...but I only got her into the music... :nick-sweat:

Still better than nothing, I notice my dad watching me play when were eating but he doesn't like the loud text sounds xD. I often catch people watching me on the train through my peripheral playing the game, some don't even try to hide it I could feel their piercing glare xD

The Real Human Being

>tried to get older brother into the game
>he only remembers the big titted one
>mfw he remembers mai waifu's sister but not mai waifu

DoMaya wrote:

Speaking of April May, I felt so awkward on the train noticing this old guy watchin me play while April was jiggling her breasts with that annoying wink xD

The Real Human Being

DoMaya wrote:

Speaking of April May, I felt so awkward on the train noticing this old guy watchin me play while April was jiggling her breasts with that annoying wink xD

>April May
6/10, rustled me a little.

DoMaya wrote:
DoMaya wrote:

>April May
6/10, rustled me a little.

I could feel the old man staring quite hard :hotti:

[Whip the cream!]

I have a great memory, and I always remember really odd little things that other people forget. For all they know I could be making stuff up just to amuse myself - which I'm not, because I don't think of the fact that I could fool people with that. Which brings me to the next point: I'm extremely easy to fool at times. Which friends and relatives takes advantage of by making up small things to see if I fall for it. Which I do, most of the time.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

You know, a Mario game!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I have a great memory, and I always remember really odd little things that other people forget. For all they know I could be making stuff up just to amuse myself - which I'm not, because I don't think of the fact that I could fool people with that. Which brings me to the next point: I'm extremely easy to fool at times. Which friends and relatives takes advantage of by making up small things to see if I fall for it. Which I do, most of the time.

Holy crap, you just described me! I'm the same way, every little detail! Weird!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

[Whip the cream!]

dimentiorules wrote:
Holy crap, you just described me! I'm the same way, every little detail! Weird!

Woah! Creepy! Creepy but interesting!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

I thought of something a bit weird about me now.

I often laugh at things people don't find funny and most of the time, I don't see anything funny about what people think that is funny.

You know, a Mario game!

I love the dark. I've loved it ever since I was a kid. It makes me feel.... at peace. My family has joked about me being a vampire due to that and the fact that I have really pale skin and slightly larger than normal canines. At least I don't sparkle.
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
I love the dark. I've loved it ever since I was a kid. It makes me feel.... at peace. My family has joked about me being a vampire due to that and the fact that I have really pale skin and slightly larger than normal canines. At least I don't sparkle.

To quote Robin Darnell: "I think it'd be really cool to be a vampire. But you know what would happen if I went out into the sun? I'D FUCKING BURN TO DEATH! ...STEPHENE MEYERS!"

strangest thing about me is that my hair is like the goth kid from southpark. Ill flip it around and it still goes back to the same place its been :grey:

You know, a Mario game!

builderkid107 wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

To quote Robin Darnell: "I think it'd be really cool to be a vampire. But you know what would happen if I went out into the sun? I'D FUCKING BURN TO DEATH! ...STEPHENE MEYERS!"

Actually, the thing of them dying in sunlight was made up by movies in the early 20th century; in the original legends and myths, vampires could walk into sunlight, yet be perfectly fine. They still didn't sparkle, though.
My Twitter Account

builderkid107 wrote:

As dimentiorules points out, they would not explode or burn when exposed to sunlight. I think the original idea, or an earlier idea, was that vampires exposed to sunlight would lose their powers - whatever those may be, probably the ability to transform into bats or fly away and such.

Strangely enough, the sparkling doesn't bother me that much. It's stupid, but that's about it. What I wonder is, if the vampires are supposedly made of oh-so-sturdy diamond skin and all, how come their heads can be so freaking easily ripped off in the movies?

C-A

Am I the only person who loves Athena?!

I am a terrible hoarder, I find it really hard to give things away, even if it's something I've not used in YEARS. Even when it comes to rubbish, I find it difficult to throw things in the bin straight away, like with a crisp packet, I can't throw one away, I have to wait until I have at least two to actually put it in the bin. Half of it is laziness, half of it is ocd... Unless it can be recycled. I feel more at ease putting something in the recycling than just normal rubbish. But even then, I have to have at least two recyclables before it goes XD
... You're kidding, right?
Huh? What do you mean?
This is your best attempt at a sig?
Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy.
... You're an idiot.

Gettin' Old!

It's getting colder at night.

So I sort of tuck myself in, in bed. Folding the duvet underneath myself so I'm sort of coffined in but comfortably. Then I close my eyes and since the duvet is now under my arms I tap my fingers and pretend I'm in some Sci-fi mega console tapping buttons and commands rapidly.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:

So I sort of tuck myself in, in bed. Folding the duvet underneath myself so I'm sort of coffined in but comfortably. Then I close my eyes and since the duvet is now under my arms I tap my fingers and pretend I'm in some Sci-fi mega console tapping buttons and commands rapidly.

This is the best.

You know, a Mario game!

I swear I'm some sort of cat whisperer. Nearly every time I walk into a room with a cat and sit down, it doesn't matter if I know the cat or not, the cat will jump on my lap. It's weird, do I smell like catnip or something?
My Twitter Account

Gettin' Old!

builderkid107 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

This is the best.

Try it tonight, feels awesome. :basil:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You know, a Mario game!

I don't have a duvet, so I can't do that. :sadshoe: I do often pull the covers over myself and pretend I'm locked inside a crate, though.
My Twitter Account

Today I just realized about how socially awkward I can be sometimes. Every time I'm in a restaurant, I do stupid things like: help the waiter clean my table without thinking, ignore the waiter while he is talking to me because I think he's talking to someone else and such. It's funny, I just can't deal with people that are supposed to "serve" me.

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
I don't have a duvet, so I can't do that. :sadshoe: I do often pull the covers over myself and pretend I'm locked inside a crate, though.

Eh? Duvet....Covers...aren't they the same thing?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You know, a Mario game!

Sorry, I didn't know what a duvet was, so I looked it up, and Wikipedia says that it's a type of quilt, I have blankets, but not quilts.
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
I swear I'm some sort of cat whisperer. Nearly every time I walk into a room with a cat and sit down, it doesn't matter if I know the cat or not, the cat will jump on my lap. It's weird, do I smell like catnip or something?

Do you ignore the cat, like not looking at it and not cooing? Cause cats tend to like people that ignore them, because they feel safer there.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

Actually. that's exactly what I do. I don't pet the cat when they're on my lap because I think that if I don't pet him/her for long enough they'll get bored and jump down. I didn't know that not petting them is what makes them stay. I still give my kitties affection whenever I see them in the hallway, though.

Another thing is, as a kid, I always tried to come up with an explanation for everything that happens in video games. For example, I pretended that when you collect the 100 coins for a star in Mario 64 and Sunshine, you're buying it from an offscreen character. I also pretended that when you land on a blue or a red space in Mario Party, the host is the one giving and taking away the coins. I also pretended that the characters had a curse placed on them that makes them only able to move with the dice block. I pretended that when you're trying to go for a time trial in the Sonic Adventure games, you're racing an invisible character. I have more of these, but I think I made my point.
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
Actually. that's exactly what I do. I don't pet the cat when they're on my lap because I think that if I don't pet him/her for long enough they'll get bored and jump down. I didn't know that not petting them is what makes them stay. I still give my kitties affection whenever I see them in the hallway, though.

Another thing is, as a kid, I always tried to come up with an explanation for everything that happens in video games. For example, I pretended that when you collect the 100 coins for a star in Mario 64 and Sunshine, you're buying it from an offscreen character. I also pretended that when you land on a blue or a red space in Mario Party, the host is the one giving and taking away the coins. I also pretended that the characters had a curse placed on them that makes them only able to move with the dice block. I pretended that when you're trying to go for a time trial in the Sonic Adventure games, you're racing an invisible character. I have more of these, but I think I made my point.

Really, I'd like to hear more of these.

You know, a Mario game!

Okay, then here's more: I'd pretend that when you're going for 100 ring challenges in Sonic adventure 1 & 2 that your character was using the rings to buy a new pair of shoes. I pretended that there were teleporters on each of the spaces in Mario Party that teleported the characters to the minigames. I pretended that when Bowser takes your coins in Mario Party that he attacked you, causing your coins to fall out of your pockets. (Don't ask where I thought Yoshi and Donkey Kong's pockets were. I don't really know.) I pretended that Kirby had a dimension inside his stomach for his food BEFORE it was confirmed in the anime and Squeak Squad. I pretended that the eggs that Yoshi lays when he eats enemies were his poop. (I guess he learned his fighting style from Monkeys!) I pretended that the reason Bowser's size changes so much from game to game is because he eats different size changing mushrooms. Those are all I can think of at this point.
My Twitter Account
Page 4 of 7 [ 259 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices