Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 5[ 171 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

<3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3Topic%20Title

aka Ami <3

Like I did with AAO in response to the sadly popular RANT topic (akin to the vent topic here), this is a topic to talk about happiness, excitement, and just any joyful feeling you feel at any time- or anything that you may be thankful for in your everyday life. Have you a new paramour? Has a newborn entered the family? Has the cute puppy in your family done something especially adorable? Or maybe you found the threshold moment that gets you out of a rough patch in life. No matter how insignificant you may think it is, place it here! Because maybe it'll help someone else who is looking for something to brighten their day, and is looking for ideas.

Let's see... example, example... ah! So I've been at this writing thing for a while, but I can't seem to draw. I've had countless partners, and have never seem to taken off with anything. So, last Christmas, I requested a tablet for my laptop. I haven't improved all that much over the months, and I was very discouraged. Then someone shared this remix with me, and all of the sudden, I felt a second wind. I've began practicing my artistic skills again, and have slightly improved. I'm still nowhere near where I want to be, but I (more importantly) feel that drive to continue again.
Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

That remix was adorable ^_^ It's so wondrous.

I'm happy I've finally finalized plans to see my girlfriend for next week. Things were pretty rough with the four-week training course for my new job under the watchful eye of management and everything I had no time to go see her. Also with less time to talk to her I realised I missed the simple things more so I'm real glad I'm finally going to manage it soon. :garyuu:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

aka Ami <3

Pierre wrote:
That remix was adorable ^_^ It's so wondrous.

I'm happy I've finally finalized plans to see my girlfriend for next week. Things were pretty rough with the four-week training course for my new job under the watchful eye of management and everything I had no time to go see her. Also with less time to talk to her I realised I missed the simple things more so I'm real glad I'm finally going to manage it soon. :garyuu:

Moseltov! I've still yet to see my girlfriend face to face (except via skype), so I can understand the feelings. :keiko:

You know, a Mario game!

I'm endlessly thankful to my parents. They understood me, and helped me recieve the help I needed for my psychological problems. They were always there for me, trying their hardest to get my life back on track after my emotional breakdown in 8th grade.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

State Alchemist

I am very thankful for my soul sister from this site, Emiko Nabile Gale. Em, if you happen to be reading this post, this one's for you darling. ;)

Over the past several months since January, she and I have gotten to know each other really well and grow close to each other. Whenever she's had a bad day, I'd be there to comfort her and cheer her up, and whenever I'm feeling down, I enjoy going to her to talk about how I'm feeling. We've also had a lot of fun playing video games, writing fanfictions, and even Skyping each other (all of two times ^^;). She's my closest friend I've had, and I even though she's not really on the site nowadays, I still love her to bits and I still keep in touch with her on Facebook.

Also, genodragon1, thank you so much for making this topic! Even though Emiko was the one who started the Vent Station in the first place, I know she would be really happy to see CR moving on to more positive topics.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I'm very thankful for the friends that I have and consider myself very blessed. One fear I used to have before I graduated high school was if I would be able to stay in contact with my friends. Not only has that fear been pushed aside, but even though we've all graduated college, some of them have even started families, we still make time to meet up and get together for a few days at a time to just hang out, game around, catch up, and other things. It's really something great to have and I consider myself one of the lucky ones when it comes to this because I know how hard it is to do stuff like this with friends you grew up with. It's a great feeling to know that no matter where we go or where we are in life, we'll continue keeping in touch with each other. =)
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

In Justice We Trust

I'm thankful for all the kindness in the world. With how easy it is for anyone with Internet access to make his/her opinions known these days, it's easy to think the world's ready to fall apart at a moment's notice, or even worse, that the world isn't worth continuing to preserve. I know there are good people in the world who are dedicated to making it a better place. Some of the cats I live with were adopted from shelters; that they are with me now is a testament to the shelter's desire to find good homes for strays. It's not exactly a massive anti-violence campaign, but the little things matter, too. People must never let the dark stories that make the news distract them from the kindness all around them.

Oh, I'm also thankful for having the opportunity to repay that kindness as a volunteer at a local animal shelter.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
I'm thankful for all the kindness in the world. With how easy it is for anyone with Internet access to make his/her opinions known these days, it's easy to think the world's ready to fall apart at a moment's notice, or even worse, that the world isn't worth continuing to preserve. I know there are good people in the world who are dedicated to making it a better place. Some of the cats I live with were adopted from shelters; that they are with me now is a testament to the shelter's desire to find good homes for strays. It's not exactly a massive anti-violence campaign, but the little things matter, too. People must never let the dark stories that make the news distract them from the kindness all around them.

Oh, I'm also thankful for having the opportunity to repay that kindness as a volunteer at a local animal shelter.

Well said.

News often focuses on the negative stories in life as the good deeds often go unreported as they ain't viewed as newsworthy but it's important to remember that goodwill and deeds are always out there every day. In every friend who helps another, in every donation to a charity or a homeless individual, in every family holiday and everywhere else good deeds are always happening.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

aka Ami <3

Well, it wouldn't be news if it were "Nothing happened today. Ayep. Nothing's happening. Sir, you! On the street! How is nothing happening right now!" Though you wouldn't be able to guess, given the way CNN operates these days.

I'm thankful that my sister is still in the hospital. Granted, I love her, and I certainly hope she gets better, but with my parents so busy, and sister at the hospital, I can relax a little bit more than usual. I don't have to worry about a lot of stuff I usually would with other people in the house.

aka Ami <3

Double-posting rules similar to AAO? If so, it's been more than twenty-four hours. I have good news, guys.

My sister is back from the hospital! She was so bad off at one point, she needed to be in the ICU. We had to have an ambulance take her to the hospital, she was so weak. Basically, it goes like this, it's a long story... I'll bold the text when it gets to last week.

It was about a week or so after my little sister got back from the second of three surgeries. My sister (and my mom and I) has Ulcerative Colitis. My sister, earlier this year, had to have emergency surgery as she had developed what doctors call a "toxic megacolon". Cool band name, horribly painful condition. So, they cured my sister of Ulcerative Colitis- by removing the large intestine.

In the interim time between then and the second surgery, the small intestine grows, and will be used to replace the large intestine. Her recovery took about a month, as the surgery cut through muscle, but she's fine. She lived rather normally. However, the skin stretched and her belly button was in a weird place. Oh, and I should probably mention she had her stoma put on the outside of her hip, and she's had an ostemy bag for a long time. For those that don't know what it is, it's basically a... waste depository bag. Attached to her hip. That she constantly had to change.

A few weeks ago, my sister had her second surgery- where the small intestine is reattached to... the exit, then bending the small intestine so that the strain of sudden re-acclimation wouldn't rupture the sutures. While they were able to save her belly button, the surgery cut from around the solar plexus down to the navel. And a lot of muscles in the meantime. The skin is loose, or... something. Now my little sister wears a girdle-like binder to help keep things together. She still has the ostemy bag, though and was quite weak.

So about a week ago, my sister was unable to eat. She couldn't keep anything down, and had grown weaker and more dehydrated. She also suffered from spasms in her legs, and abdomen pain. She got slowly better during her stay, and a few days ago, she was able to go to the regular parts of the hospital (and not in the ICU). We found out she has a cyst in her abdomen, and now she's going to have to have a wheelchair and walker. But at least she's home and in (relatively) high spirits.

This will push the eventual third surgery back a bit (where she will be fully closed up, the small intestine un-bent so as to allow full usage of the small intestine), but at least she's alright and home again.

In Justice We Trust

Jeez, and I thought recovering from my spinal fusion was an ordeal... Well, I'm glad to know your sister's out of the hospital. Here's hoping the final surgery doesn't have as many complications as the second did.

aka Ami <3

General Luigi wrote:
Jeez, and I thought recovering from my spinal fusion was an ordeal... Well, I'm glad to know your sister's out of the hospital. Here's hoping the final surgery doesn't have as many complications as the second did.

That does sound like an ordeal, General. Though actually, it was partially the injection she was taking to prevent clotting that was too high a dosage, and caused symptoms (bleeding instead of just stopping clotting), which begot other symptoms (nausea, making sick), which made things spiral down further (being unable to keep food down, fatigue, dehydration).

In Justice We Trust

Spending time with cats to help keep their stress levels down and make them adoptable... I love my new volunteer job at the shelter.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
Spending time with cats to help keep their stress levels down and make them adoptable... I love my new volunteer job at the shelter.

I am highly envious XD

On a related note I am thankful for the Pets Collective.

It's a youtube channel that streams live footage of pets doing....well whatever they want. Normally a webcam of a room with a few toys strewn around that the animals are in and go! The kitten one is just adorable ^_^
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

Tonight I put up a few trees and decorations with my girlfriend and her family

:bellboy: Her mother had some new decorations set aside for when we had a place of our own.

Also it was the first time we'd done any kind of Christmas tradition tofether. so it was heartwarming.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

.: Hyperactive ecstasy dreamer :.

I'm happy that I have the opportunity to draw stuff, and have a chance of giving gifts to people for this christmas year :D

The cape is self-fluttering

I'm thankful to genodragon1 for creating this topic... and to Pierre for resurrecting it. Thank you, good madam and sir.

I'm also thankful that music exists. Even that mostly godawful crap on the radio today. I just think it's amazing what people will connect with.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The King of All

Pierre wrote:

:bellboy: Her mother had some new decorations set aside for when we had a place of our own.

Also it was the first time we'd done any kind of Christmas tradition tofether. so it was heartwarming.

That's nice. :phoenix:
The king of all, Sir Duke

Pierre wrote:

That's sweet.

~

Huh... What should I be glad for? I guess I'm glad that I have my family. My relatives are somehow difficult to handle, but they're always there when you need support and advice.

And I'm glad that I have so many plans and goals established for my future.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

This thread needs lots more love. It is an amazing topic. =)
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Idol of Polar Bears

Fuck yeah, just what the doctor ordered: a good feels topic!

I am thankful to God for bringing me into a life surrounded by people who care about me, even if I get irritated by some of the things they say and so sometimes. Also, I won a cool $100 dollars in a naming contest at work; just in time for Christmas!

The King of All

I'm thankful for my health, my family and friends, this wonderful site filled with good people, and for this glorious thread. :edgey:

Ultimate Survivor

I agree: nice feelings all around!

I'm thankful to have a healthy and happy family, a great boyfriend, and a new job opportunity on the horizon. I'm also super thankful that one of my dogs is recovering from back surgery. He's doing really well and is even able to run a little now! :D
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.

Gettin' Old!

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:

I am thankful to God for bringing me into a life surrounded by people who care about me, even if I get irritated by some of the things they say and so sometimes. Also, I won a cool $100 dollars in a naming contest at work; just in time for Christmas!

Man that's awesome! I wish my work offered prizes of 100 dollars for contests, what did you have to do?

Also emimprov that's great news about your dog! What was wrong with him.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

It's bad that this topic only has one page ;-;

I'm grateful that my husband aka dullahan is so nice to me despite me being made of cake. I don't always love this forum but I met some angels here don'tcrydon'tcry

Um I'm also grateful and happy that in this day and age I have a job that I like. I complain about colleagues a lot but the job itself makes me happy. When I tell people that I don't hate my job they look at me like I have 2 heads hahaaaaaasfghhjkl

Never won $100 here though ;-;
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

The cape is self-fluttering

Cake, huh?

I'm thankful that cake exists.

...Huh? Not that type of cake? Oh... well... I'm still thankful :moe-laugh:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The dwarf geeky panda!

Thank aunt who is a travel agent to help me finnaly find a really affordable travel agency who sell circuits that fit my style! SO HAPPY!!!!!! And to say I was too shy to ask her...

And thank you to that girl who changed my life by telling me to go study in cinema after my high school! Not regretting a single bit.
Please don't hit me...

I'm thankful for my wonderful parents. When I was having a horrible time at school, they took me out and home-schooled me. They supported me when I suffered with OCD, Anxiety and PTS disorder. They've supported me through everything, and I don't know what I'd do without them.

I'm thankful for my great friends who've stuck by me, no matter what. I'm thankful for my wonderful cat, who sits by my side when I'm sad. I'm thankful for this great forum site. I'm thankful for the kindness in the world, kindness that I can give to people, and kindness I can receive. I'm also grateful that the world is slowly becoming a more understanding and informed place for people of all kinds to live. I know that there's still a lot of prejudice in the world, and I'm angry that it ever came about, but at the same time, I feel many things are changing for the better.

I'm also grateful for knowledge. I think I'd hate it if there were not infinite knowledge. As long as there are new things to study and find out about, I'm happy. :will:

I'm also deeply grateful for my cat gif. XP

Ultimate Survivor

Pierre wrote:

Also emimprov that's great news about your dog! What was wrong with him.

Aw thanks! :pearl: Well, he basically just has a bad back, lol. About two months ago he had a herniated disk and was nearly paralyzed from the waist down. (It's a common occurrence in Shih-tzus, since they have abnormally long backs.) We got him into surgery quickly enough that they were able to fix him up, though, and he's been recovering ever since. They still want us to keep an eye on him so he doesn't jump up on stuff, though, but he's allowed to run a little!

Heh, this thread makes me feel nice. <3
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.

The King of All

The negative vent station has been locked for a while...more positivity then! :pearl:

1000% Knight

Positivity? Okay then

Just found out that I got accepted into a program for next year, so I don't need to worry about becoming a hobo (yet) :hobohodo:
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

The King of All

Bad Player wrote:
Positivity? Okay then

Just found out that I got accepted into a program for next year, so I don't need to worry about becoming a hobo (yet) :hobohodo:

That's great, congratulations!

Gettin' Old!

I'm grateful for my friends.

Today we were hanging out and as I had my presents already they were dished out and everyone enjoyed it, especially Martin he seemed overjoyed :kristoph:

Then my other friend said he was thinking of getting everyone the "Crests" from Digimon and giving them out according to the people. Apparently I'm fingered for the Crest of Hope, which belongs to Angemon one of my favourites so I ain't knocking it.

Real nice touch of him I think.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Idol of Polar Bears

Pierre wrote:
Mr. Bear Jew wrote:

Man that's awesome! I wish my work offered prizes of 100 dollars for contests, what did you have to do?

The place where I work had a naming contest for four of the printing presses that they were moving from their old factory into the one where I work. I submitted a few names on a list pinned to the bulletin board and one of my names was chosen. Each name that won would receive a $100. Still waiting for my check, though. I should get it this week.

State Alchemist

Even though, regrettably, I've neglected this site quite a few times, I'm thankful for being able to post stuff around here and have a good time whenever I log on. :)

Oh! And I'm thankful that I could finally finish my college process, so now I can enjoy my senior year of high school. Granted, my family still needs money to help me afford tuition, but still it's comforting to know where I'm going and what I'm gonna do.

Gettin' Old!

Emiyo Gnobo Gavi wrote:
Even though, regrettably, I've neglected this site quite a few times, I'm thankful for being able to post stuff around here and have a good time whenever I log on. :)

Oh! And I'm thankful that I could finally finish my college process, so now I can enjoy my senior year of high school. Granted, my family still needs money to help me afford tuition, but still it's comforting to know where I'm going and what I'm gonna do.

Yeah it's certainly comforting to have a bit of security in your education. What did you apply for at college?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Art Person

A page about happiness! I like the sound of that!
Not the most recent news, but 2 weeks ago, I finally finished school! 13 years of education are all over. I'm gonna miss it, but I'm still happy I ended the year on a positive note. (When I get my results in in another 2 weeks, hopefully that'd me more good news!)

Gettin' Old!

SuperAj3 wrote:
A page about happiness! I like the sound of that!
Not the most recent news, but 2 weeks ago, I finally finished school! 13 years of education are all over. I'm gonna miss it, but I'm still happy I ended the year on a positive note. (When I get my results in in another 2 weeks, hopefully that'd me more good news!)

Whoop whoop congratulations. Life ain't quite the same once you are all done with it but there's some new exciting things beyond it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Athena's biggest fan

I'm grateful for who I am today. It's been a long road, but I've done a lot of recovery, and even though I have lots more to do, I'm SO much better now than I was three, two, and even one year ago. I remember the kid I was before. I wasn't actually bad, I was acting out, but I still shouldn't have done those things. The events from when I was little, only a toddler, really affected me, but I'm learning now to move beyond that, and also see how those things have made me stronger.
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:

Idol of Polar Bears

Bumping for great justice

Had a great time at my company's Christmas party tonight. The food was delicious, the music was fun, and we had a great time catching up and cracking jokes about each other. Looking forward to, hopefully, enjoying many more years with this company.
Page 1 of 5 [ 171 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices