Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 14 of 15[ 565 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Re: How did you feel about the ending? *spoilers, of course*Topic%20Title

Okay, let's see.

T&T has the most epic ending ever. I felt like I was gonna die when Dahlia was there saying ''MAYA FEY IS DEAD!'' and Godot really relieved me sometimes, even though I spoiled myself Maya's location before. I was so emotionally tied to Maya after playing PW:AA and JFA.
When I was cross-examining Maya, it was easy to me to pinpoint Godot as the killer with that ''There are things that just can be seen in darkness, Mr. Godot'' (or something like that). But I presented Godot thinking it was a trap or something. But then... I realized it was him. Then Godot keeps pressing you, and where you think you have to prove something, just as usual... Here it is!

''I can prove it.
I'm going to bring your magnificient vengeance to fruition, just as you want it!''

I wasn't expecting the Cornered theme there. It was so epic I jumped. And, for the first time, I didn't save with an unlimited penalty ahead. I knew I could prove it. I wouldn't fail. And I prove Godot guilty of the murder of Misty Fey, although I didn't really want to. That confession... I always cry a little. Godot's tears... I share them with him. The best confession of all the Ace Attorney saga. The after-trial... well, I found it kind of sad, but I really enjoyed it. Sincerely, Bridge to Turnabout is the best case until now, the second being Farewell, my Turnabout.
The only person I will never find it in my heart to forgive... is myself.

Last edited by MijuZS on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The video game boy; the one who wins

It was a worthy ending, which tied some loose ends together and left me affected for quite a time after finishing the game. Just the fact that it was the end of it all (well, not excactly all, but still), and Godot bleeding/crying... Oh noes.

The case itself isn't excactly one of my favourites, and it's not that amazing as a case as some of the set-up was a bit wishy-washy, but it did affect me and it got more and more suspenseful while playing it, so I'm satisfied. Also, there are great things in it which I can't overlook:

-The revelation of the murderer which took me by complete surprise.
-The part when you play as Edgeworth (I nearly wrote Gumshoe, that would've been... something) which is one of the best parts ever in any of the games. Lovelovelove it. <3 :edgy: (Now I nearly pressed the angry Edgeworth-smiley. I'm doing so well.)
-The teamwork between Phoenix-Edgeworth, Edgeworth-Franziska, Franziska-Phoenix and Edgeworth-Phoenix-Franziska. They got along unexpectedly well and formed a great team.
-The relations between characters in general. In the epilogue, Phoenix says "It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others." which fits very well with this case, for example Misty losing her life for Maya's sake and Phoenix, who has an extreme fear of heights, crossing a burning bridge to check if Maya's ok.
-Franziska. Getting followed around by her when investigating was awesome in its randomness and she seemed to really like Bikini, which was adorable. Also, she proved herself as a damn hero when spending the whole night at Hazakurin trying to break the trick locks.
-Did I mention the chemistry between Phoenix and Edgeworth? A-ma-zing. In this case they proved for once and for all just how much they care about and respect each other. Like during the earthquake when Phoenix' first thought goes to Edgeworth's well-being. Damn, Phoenix, we're really on the same level now. You're almost forgiven for your behviour in case 2-4.
-Phoenix not once but twice thinking about "hugging it out" with Edgeworth after the earthquake. Yup, that deserved a point of its own.
-Godot and Phoenix drinking coffee together. Squee. :godot: :phoenix:

(Fucking novel. Sorry. Got a bit carried away.)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
It was a worthy ending, which tied some loose ends together and left me affected for quite a time after finishing the game. Just the fact that it was the end of it all (well, not excactly all, but still), and Godot bleeding/crying... Oh noes.

The case itself isn't excactly one of my favourites, and it's not that amazing as a case as some of the set-up was a bit wishy-washy, but it did affect me and it got more and more suspenseful while playing it, so I'm satisfied. Also, there are great things in it which I can't overlook:

-The revelation of the murderer which took me by complete surprise.
-The part when you play as Edgeworth (I nearly wrote Gumshoe, that would've been... something) which is one of the best parts ever in any of the games. Lovelovelove it. <3 :edgy: (Now I nearly pressed the angry Edgeworth-smiley. I'm doing so well.)
-The teamwork between Phoenix-Edgeworth, Edgeworth-Franziska, Franziska-Phoenix and Edgeworth-Phoenix-Franziska. They got along unexpectedly well and formed a great team.
-The relations between characters in general. In the epilogue, Phoenix says "It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others." which fits very well with this case, for example Misty losing her life for Maya's sake and Phoenix, who has an extreme fear of heights, crossing a burning bridge to check if Maya's ok.
-Franziska. Getting followed around by her when investigating was awesome in its randomness and she seemed to really like Bikini, which was adorable. Also, she proved herself as a damn hero when spending the whole night at Hazakurin trying to break the trick locks.
-Did I mention the chemistry between Phoenix and Edgeworth? A-ma-zing. In this case they proved for once and for all just how much they care about and respect each other. Like during the earthquake when Phoenix' first thought goes to Edgeworth's well-being. Damn, Phoenix, we're really on the same level now. You're almost forgiven for your behviour in case 2-4.
-Phoenix not once but twice thinking about "hugging it out" with Edgeworth after the earthquake. Yup, that deserved a point of its own.
-Godot and Phoenix drinking coffee together. Squee. :godot: :phoenix:

(Fucking novel. Sorry. Got a bit carried away.)

I don't have the energy to write a fucking novel right now so all I will say is that I agree. Whole-heartedly. Damn, I loved the Phoenix-Edgeworth-Franziska-teamwork.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Quote:

Heh. Heheh. Two moments that make fangirls like me think they are romantic towards each other.

I don't remember what my feelings for the ending were in my original post. If I replay the case soon, I might make a new post, see if I somehow feel different about it.

C-A

Could very well be, and I'd have nothing against it, not at all :godot: Speaking of which, I really like those subtle "make-of-it-what-you-will" undertones.

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

I really enjoyed the end, with a great resolution of the case and the way it went back to the first case in the game. Don't know if Dahlia's breakdown beats Gant's though. :gant-clap2: :)

Still need to finish GS2, even though I already know the ending...

venser wrote:
Still need to finish GS2, even though I already know the ending...

Yeah the cover of GS3 is a dead giveaway of the end of GS2. Not to mention GS2's cover already spoils an element of "surprise" in GS2.

C-A

[Whip the cream!]

I must say, I rather enjoyed it. Even more so after replaying the last case. Why? I'm not sure. I don't think I can pinpoint many aspects, but I got a good feeling.

Kurain Fey! Lolness, behold~!

I was satisfied with the ending, but I really didn't get it the first time... :eh?: So, I replayed it again a lot. Then by the time I got it, I cried at the ending... :edgey:
Kurain Fey! Spirit Medium at Law!

Logic ~ The Way To The Truth

Phoenix and Iris should have kissed in the end. It would make it more emotional to me, since I love romantic stuff.
ImageImageImage

Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!

[Whip the cream!]

Damarus wrote:
Phoenix and Iris should have kissed in the end. It would make it more emotional to me, since I love romantic stuff.

Hehe. The same thing would have ruined it for me. I'm hopelessly un-romantic... and I'm not too fond of Iris.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Damarus wrote:

Hehe. The same thing would have ruined it for me. I'm hopelessly un-romantic... and I'm not too fond of Iris.

I'm not very un-romantic, but I think it would've ruined things somewhat. And I'm not talking about MayaxNick Shippers. GS isn't a very romantic game to begin with, so that sudden bit of romantic thing in it would have felt maybe a little awkward.

C-A

[Whip the cream!]

CatMuto wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Damarus wrote:

I'm not very un-romantic, but I think it would've ruined things somewhat. And I'm not talking about MayaxNick Shippers. GS isn't a very romantic game to begin with, so that sudden bit of romantic thing in it would have felt maybe a little awkward.

C-A

Yes, exactly. It would have felt out of place in my opinion.

Gardevoir lover

The ending for this game really just leaves me with a rollercoaster of emotions, from feeling pumped and confident to feeling down and depressed.
That final moment where Phoenix presents the last piece of evidence is simply amazing.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Yes, exactly. It would have felt out of place in my opinion.

Well there's also the whole, 'I impersonated your girlfriend for 6 months and I'm just gonna drop this bombshell on you in court' thing. I doubt Phoenix would be able to get over that so quickly. (And considering what happened with Dahlia, I would never hold it against Phoenix to hate Dahlia with every fiber of his being)

shippersdreamer wrote:
Well there's also the whole, 'I impersonated your girlfriend for 6 months and I'm just gonna drop this bombshell on you in court' thing. I doubt Phoenix would be able to get over that so quickly. (And considering what happened with Dahlia, I would never hold it against Phoenix to hate Dahlia with every fiber of his being)

Bingo. That's the exact reason why I do not think Phoenix and Iris could work out... at least, not immediately. I like to think that, even if Phoenix is a gullible and forgiving idiot, he would still need some time to figure things out after that. He's hated Dahlia for years after having nice memories of her, now hears that it was actually someone else for the happy memories... much as he's happy to know that, it would still feel like a betrayal. Both would have to work at getting to know each other, after all, Iris pretended to be a different person. Maybe things could work out between them... eventually.

C-A

Just replay the original series of Ace Attorney, the final case just amazing, and leave me a strong feeling that i can't just shake it for a long time.

The best part of the final case must be the time to show the final evidence and the cornered theme raise again, it just gives you f***ing goosebumps!

And i feel sorry for Godot, the first time when i played the original series is when i was 17, now i am already 24, while i am replaying the final case, i seems to have more understanding to Godot's feeling, when the case is over, Mia told Phoenix that, what can actually save Godot is a guilty verdict, when i was young i don't really understand, but new it seems that i kind of understand what it actually means.

Just miss the characters so much! :phoenix: :edgeworth: :maya: :pearl: :franny: :larry: I hope i can see more characters from the original trilogy on the future Ace Attorney series!

NoiR

CatMuto wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

Bingo. That's the exact reason why I do not think Phoenix and Iris could work out... at least, not immediately. I like to think that, even if Phoenix is a gullible and forgiving idiot, he would still need some time to figure things out after that. He's hated Dahlia for years after having nice memories of her, now hears that it was actually someone else for the happy memories... much as he's happy to know that, it would still feel like a betrayal. Both would have to work at getting to know each other, after all, Iris pretended to be a different person. Maybe things could work out between them... eventually.

C-A

Hmm, but isn't that supposed to be the point? Iris is actually the girl he loved and Dahlia doesn't matter? I don't think Phoenix saw it as a Betrayal either. My only issue is that the writers/developers totally dropped that scenario in future games which was confusing to me.

Kentjr wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

C-A

Hmm, but isn't that supposed to be the point? Iris is actually the girl he loved and Dahlia doesn't matter? I don't think Phoenix saw it as a Betrayal either. My only issue is that the writers/developers totally dropped that scenario in future games which was confusing to me.

The problem with that though is that Phoenix never loved either Dahlia or Iris, he loved "Dollie" - who never existed. The mistake a lot of people make is that Dollie is Iris, but she isn't. Iris pretend to be Dollie from time to time, but Phoenix was in love with Dollie before Dahlia even enlisted Iris into the game. He was more in love with the idea of being in love than with the person he was spending time with, as proven by the fact that he never listened when Iris (posing as Dollie) kept asking for the necklace back. Together with the fact that Iris was complicit with so many awful things and was ultimately willing to let Phoenix die so her sister's crimes could be preserved, and still didn't set the record straight after Dahlia was dead...

It really isn't surprising nothing came of it or that the writers dropped it. There was no future for Phoenix and Iris as a sustainable relationship, nor is it right for them to go down that route.
Art created by myself, check out:
Tumblr - DeviantART - Archive of Our Own

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

scarlettpeony wrote:
The problem with that though is that Phoenix never loved either Dahlia or Iris, he loved "Dollie" - who never existed. The mistake a lot of people make is that Dollie is Iris, but she isn't. Iris pretend to be Dollie from time to time, but Phoenix was in love with Dollie before Dahlia even enlisted Iris into the game. He was more in love with the idea of being in love than with the person he was spending time with, as proven by the fact that he never listened when Iris (posing as Dollie) kept asking for the necklace back. Together with the fact that Iris was complicit with so many awful things and was ultimately willing to let Phoenix die so her sister's crimes could be preserved, and still didn't set the record straight after Dahlia was dead...

It really isn't surprising nothing came of it or that the writers dropped it. There was no future for Phoenix and Iris as a sustainable relationship, nor is it right for them to go down that route.

.. For some reason my head hurts after reading this. :yogi:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Mary Faraday wrote:

.. For some reason my head hurts after reading this. :yogi:

Heh, sorry. :edgey:

My point really that Iris isn't "Dollie" and she never was. Regardless of any feelings she developed for Phoenix, she was Dahlia's partner-in-crime before and even after Dahlia died.

I have always felt people read too much into that throw away scene in the credits anyway.
Art created by myself, check out:
Tumblr - DeviantART - Archive of Our Own

Last edited by scarlettpeony on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Oh no, it's completely fine! :godot: I actually agree with you on this. It makes no sense - at least for me - that Iris was Dollie. It just doesn't.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

MijuZS wrote:
Okay, let's see.

T&T has the most epic ending ever. I felt like I was gonna die when Dahlia was there saying ''MAYA FEY IS DEAD!'' and Godot really relieved me sometimes, even though I spoiled myself Maya's location before. I was so emotionally tied to Maya after playing PW:AA and JFA.
When I was cross-examining Maya, it was easy to me to pinpoint Godot as the killer with that ''There are things that just can be seen in darkness, Mr. Godot'' (or something like that). But I presented Godot thinking it was a trap or something. But then... I realized it was him. Then Godot keeps pressing you, and where you think you have to prove something, just as usual... Here it is!

''I can prove it.
I'm going to bring your magnificient vengeance to fruition, just as you want it!''

I wasn't expecting the Cornered theme there. It was so epic I jumped. And, for the first time, I didn't save with an unlimited penalty ahead. I knew I could prove it. I wouldn't fail. And I prove Godot guilty of the murder of Misty Fey, although I didn't really want to. That confession... I always cry a little. Godot's tears... I share them with him. The best confession of all the Ace Attorney saga. The after-trial... well, I found it kind of sad, but I really enjoyed it. Sincerely, Bridge to Turnabout is the best case until now, the second being Farewell, my Turnabout.

Well said case 3-5 and 2-4 are both great
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do

A Kirby and AA fan

MapleRose wrote:
One thing I didn't get about the ending, or the explanation during the last case rather: If Godot discovered Morgan's note to Pearl before Pearl found it, why did he just put it back?? He could've taken it away, or ripped it, or burned it, or replaced it with a harmless one for Pearl to find or something. He could've avoided this whole mess, and not have to go ask Iris and Misty to concoct his plan, which is basically to prevent Pearl from channelling Dahlia anyway.... (it's only when Pearl didn't show up to read with Misty that Misty channeled Dahlia so Pearl didn't have to)

I understand he had this pride of not wanting to ask Nick for help, but if he really wanted to protect Maya and Pearl, he could've just destroyed the note.......

You pretty much already answered the question in your own post. (See the bolded part) Godot did not actually want to protect Maya that much. Godot was too obsessed with his revenge/salvage that he willingly put Maya in a dangerous situation so he could try to 'save' her.
So, no, he wasn't interested in protecting Maya and/or Pearl. He says as much himself in court.

Spoiler: "3-5 Transcript by Xcarvenger"
Godot:
I suppose...
I wasn't really interested
in saving you at all.

Maya:
Huh...!?

Godot:
I think I was just trying to
salvage what's left of my own
broken soul...

Godot:
I was trying to make up for
the fact that I couldn't save
Mia. Nothing more.

Godot:
That's why I let you walk
right into a situation that
I knew was dangerous.

Godot:
Forgive me...

scarlettpeony wrote:

But Phoenix himself says otherwise...

Spoiler: "3-5 Transcript by Xcarvenger"
Phoenix:
You really are the person
I always thought you were.

Phoenix:
Even after Dahlia Hawthorne
was found guilty...

Phoenix:
I still believed in you.

He pretty much explicitly states that he did indeed love this 'Dollie' as you said, but also that he believes that Iris is this 'Dollie' he was madly in love with.

[Whip the cream!]

Just typing out some reactions all haphazardly a few days after revisiting the case for the third time.

This case and the ending will always saddle me with unnecessary feelings. An emotional young man I am. The case has many flaws, but I overlook them since I... I just love this case. I love the atmosphere, the interactions... and the fact that bringing the killer down made me sad, even though he deserved it - the fact that Maya tries to protect him and he's all "get on with it, tell the truth" and... Him realizing the fault of his ways and... Urgh. Just the matter of him being called "Diego" again... Oh, and Maya's trust despite him saying that he probably did that crap for selfish reasons - cue "thank you" and blood/tears. Him and Phoenix drinking coffee together. Phoenix feeling bad after all of it. I'm like that; if I feel a lot I'm willing to overlook many flaws because I'm so much more affected by my heart than my logic - which means that my logic has to suffer a bit when it comes to me being touched and all. A lot of "ouchouchouch". After 1-4, this is my favourite case.

Godot pisses me off in many ways, he does things that are stupid and thoughtless as hell. And I can't help but being extremely moved by him anyhow. The interactions between Phoenix and Edgeworth were wonderful (and playing as the latter!). Bikini is sweet as heck. And that teamwork-thing with Franziska as a big damn hero. Ohohoh. Larry and Pearl at the loser's shack was adorable. Poor Maya - and Phoenix attempt to cross that burning bridge... And it was a blast bringing Dahlia down.

So. Yeah. For me, this was a very, very worthy ending.

How I felt about the ending? Something in the lines of "AAAAAUUUUUUUUGHH"

I think I could take it in more this time around because the first time I played it I was overexcited and pretty much rushed through it because I wanted to finish it. If there ever was a time where "bittersweet" fits, it's this. That last bit of the trial just felt so... destructive. Although it kinda dragged out a bit long; the ten hour talk after having already gone through 3000 testimonies and an excorcism, and when he finally seems to have admitted his part in is all: "Oh, but you know I don't confess to the actual murder!". Dude. Throughout the entire trial, I had this sick feeling in my stomach. And when that dramatic courtroom music began just as "The only time a lawyer can cry it's when it's all over"... aouch. Too bad that lovey-dovey confession came up right then and made everything so trivial. Couldn't she at least have waited until after the trial was over? Also, that last part when Pearl was gone and blabla... but it was rather cute, too. I wish we could've heard something from Godot in the ending segment too. Or maybe not, It'd probably just make me sad. I just want to know he's alright. Although the pace was a little off in the end, this case as a whole is great. Way better than I remembered it. Playing as Edgeworth is still the best thing ever. Everything that follows it is just so emotionally draining. I'll never play this again.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
How I felt about the ending? Something in the lines of "AAAAAUUUUUUUUGHH"
[...]
Godot in the ending segment too. Or maybe not, It'd probably just make me sad. I just want to know he's alright.
[...]
Everything that follows it is just so emotionally draining. I'll never play this again.

1.) Yep.

2.) Agreed! I was thinking about that too, both details.

3.) Indeed so... And that's why I most certainly will play it again in the future.

Oh, and that lovey-dovey confession... ugh. Got severely annoyed, so I was grateful to see Phoenix sad-talking about Godot with Mia after it.

You will play it again because it's draining? :eh?:
At this moment, I've only just started to get rid of that heavy feeling in my chest.

[Whip the cream!]

Yes, at least one of the reasons. I like being emotionally drained once in a while.

Yeah, that certainly takes a while...

I don't really like Godot that much but I kind of get the appeal of the character. He really just has a heavily romanticized version of life which is kind of what motivates him. His life just kind of...sucks. So, he decided that he'd do something about it and he'd get to be the hero for a day

I also don't know if it's more sad viewing his and Mia's relationship as mutual or not. I honestly don't think Godot was a character Takumi planned on creating for the story until the third game and as such I have to think that his feelings towards Mia were unreciprocated. There's so little indication from Mia that he means anything beyond a respected coworker to her

[Whip the cream!]

JesusMonroe wrote:
I don't really like Godot that much but I kind of get the appeal of the character. He really just has a heavily romanticized version of life which is kind of what motivates him. His life just kind of...sucks. So, he decided that he'd do something about it and he'd get to be the hero for a day

I also don't know if it's more sad viewing his and Mia's relationship as mutual or not. I honestly don't think Godot was a character Takumi planned on creating for the story until the third game and as such I have to think that his feelings towards Mia were unreciprocated. There's so little indication from Mia that he means anything beyond a respected coworker to her

Yes, certainly. And ugh, that hero complex...

I've been thinking about that as well, and there sure isn't much indication... And if that's the case it's both sad and a bit creepy.

Also, when he was poisoned, bringing Dahlia down and having the hots for Mia seemed to be pretty much what his life was about at that specific time. Then he wakes up and have nothing left, and both of those two things are taken away from him, so I guess that's why he kinda got stuck in that and felt that was all he had to live for by then.

I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...

The ending? Liked it
Spoiler: :apollo:
Apollo Justice made it depressing. Phoenix got no friends, no girlfriend is an alcoholic hobo without a job. (That is why I support a "two AU" headcannon. In the trilogy(with AI qnd AAvsPL), Nick remains a lawyer. In AJAU, he has participated in Ace Attorney and that flashback case.

Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.

Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon

Winter Flag Trademark

Rysiek wrote:
The ending? Liked it
Spoiler: :apollo:
Apollo Justice made it depressing. Phoenix got no friends, no girlfriend is an alcoholic hobo without a job. (That is why I support a "two AU" headcannon. In the trilogy(with AI qnd AAvsPL), Nick remains a lawyer. In AJAU, he has participated in Ace Attorney and that flashback case.

Spoiler:
I really hated it when Nick lost her-I mean his career as a Lawyer in that Gramarye Incident and didn't even touched the Bar Examination Papers till 2027 (Post-AJ). I really, really hated that part. Well, we can't say for sure that Nick really had a Girlfriend even before AJ. I know you'll say that his is revealed on T&T, but come on. What about Pre-T&T or at least before "Bridge to the Turnabout"?

Whatever you say, I think Maya or Iris counts as his ideal girlfriend. :trucy: :bellboy:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

(I know, however his life looked... good. You see what happened in AJ. And I have to agree, though I ship Phoenix/Mia(Feenris is on 3 and Phaya on 4. Edgewright on... how many characters do we have again? Lets say I even prefer :cough: / :phoenix: / :hobohodo2: )
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.

Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon

Winter Flag Trademark

Quote:
Lets say I even prefer :cough: / :phoenix: / :hobohodo2: )

As if that would be possible. :welly:
...Unless he really has a time machine and is known as Dr. Wright actually! Hmm, a crack theory.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Yes. I am simply not a fan of Edgewright *fanfirls reaction* :base: :gun:

Its ok... :ron:

Ace Procrastinator

Would have been nicer if they shed more light on Feenris. I really felt like they had chemistry in this case regardless of the past. Also it pains me thinking about Godot. Is he sent to the gallows or is he rotting in jail? I'm glad they didn't say anything about his fate. But at least we know that he'll be happy in the afterlife. Miego and Feenris forever. Also found Larry *ahem* Laurice to be hilarious at the end.

Ace Procrastinator

Also why did Godot have to Object when the judge was about to declare his "Not Guilty" verdict. Did Godot want himself to be exposed as the murderer? Was this for atonement?
Page 14 of 15 [ 565 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)