Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 2[ 56 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who has the best outfit?Topic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

In my opinion, I'd say Simon Blackquill. The suit isn't that bad, but what I'm REALLY into is the jinbaori (surcoat). It's PERFECT for his samurai development that you see in the game!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: Who has the best outfit?Topic%20Title

1000% Knight

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

What does that mean?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

In Justice We Trust

Assuming I looked up the right kanji, Bad Player is referring to this fellow from the DLC case:

Bad Player, Japanese may be cool, but posting in a manner that excludes users who do not speak it is not cool.

Anyway, more on topic... I'm going to have to go with Yuri Cosmos (I could have easily translated that into Russian, Bad Player, but note how I didn't) as far as best outfit is concerned. What can I say? I'm a sucker for outfits that imitate military dress uniforms.
I'll always love you, Max.

In justice we trust!

There were a lot of good designs in this game. My favourites are Juniper, Jinxie and Simon Blackquill. Also, Aura is a babe.
Click on Kamila to go to my Sprite Thread!

1000% Knight

General Luigi wrote:
Bad Player, Japanese may be cool, but posting in a manner that excludes users who do not speak it is not cool.

I wanted to do a one-character post that is also on-topic! I was going to explain it in my next post in the thread, but you beat me to it... :oops:

But yeah. Gaku all the way. Who wouldn't want a penguin living in their hair?

(I gotta admit that segways are also pretty cool, tho)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Ooh, a real drumroll. Nice.

Honestly, I absolutely love the jackets that the HAT-1 members have. If someone has a link to some kind of cosplay site that sells them, set me a PM :)

FWEET CLICK FWEET

I agree with the hat jackets but my favorite coustume is my new avatar the jmustice dectitive

Expert bluffer

Hmm...I love Athena's glove but my answer would have to be Phoenix. Vest, pocket chain (which is actually a locket but)...it just adheres perfectly to own selfish tastes, haha.
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks a peel." --Phoenix Wright

"I'll gladly take your 1 cent!" --Miles Edgeworth

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

I think the best outfit is this:

I know it's not in the game, but I personally loved the early design. THAT APPLE!
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Racing through the sky like a Missile

BonnyMono wrote:

I know it's not in the game, but I personally loved the early design. THAT APPLE!

Seconded. Punk!Simon is just basking in the evilness of his design. Somehow, the design also reminds me of GT.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Wotter boy

I absolutely loved Apollo's new design. His injured design.

Ultimate Survivor

BonnyMono wrote:

I don't know why, but the first time I saw this concept, I thought he looked like an Elite Four member. At least that's what the design shouted to me.

Anyway, Cosmos is styling. The almost-believable-but-still-goofy designs are usually my favorites in this series.
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.

Expert bluffer

emimprov wrote:
BonnyMono wrote:

I don't know why, but the first time I saw this concept, I thought he looked like an Elite Four member. At least that's what the design shouted to me.

Anyway, Cosmos is styling. The almost-believable-but-still-goofy designs are usually my favorites in this series.

So in other words, Simon was this close to becoming a prosecutor that looks like he secretly has a special move and belongs in a different game. If you ask me, it's the striped clothes that are the kicker...
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks a peel." --Phoenix Wright

"I'll gladly take your 1 cent!" --Miles Edgeworth

Ultimate Survivor

^

Apparently, Concept Simon had Athena's ability to detect people's emotions from the sound of their voice. Hence the headphones.

Concept Simon is so cute! I think Simon has the best outfit of the lot, and Athena has the worst. Her shirt, tie, and glove are cute, everything else is no.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Surf's Up!

Myriam Scuttlebutt's first box Athena, with Yuri Cosmos a close second.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Louise wrote:
Concept Simon is so cute! I think Simon has the best outfit of the lot, and Athena has the worst. Her shirt, tie, and glove are cute, everything else is no.

Well, her earring was my favorite because
Spoiler: Case 5
it was the Chekhov's Gun for taking down the culprit.

My favorites are Hugh, Juniper in judge clothes, and of course Simon Blackquill... however, I had to get used to that one :basil:

Has anyone else gotten the outfit where Phoenix brings back his goofy sweater? Not a serious answer, but it's pretty funny to see the face mask fly up when he get's shocked by something.

Apollon Flame

I'd have to say that Kristoph has one of the best suits, specially those white shoes of his! :maggey:
A King

in name

alone...

Scent wrote:
I'd have to say that Kristoph has one of the best suits, specially those white shoes of his! :maggey:

H-How does it relate to DD?...

Apollon Flame

Sligneris wrote:
Scent wrote:

Whoops, I thought this was in general of the GS franchise, haha, my bad. xD
In terms of DD, I'd have to say, like others, Blackquill. I would also love to give Edgey some praise, but there's something about his longer coat that doesn't convince me, as if it doesn't fit him. :/
A King

in name

alone...

Scent wrote:
Sligneris wrote:
Scent wrote:

In terms of DD, I'd have to say, like others, Blackquill. I would also love to give Edgey some praise, but there's something about his longer coat that doesn't convince me, as if it doesn't fit him. :/

I second that. Edgeworth just looks strange...why did he change his suit jacket into a suit coat? It doesn't make any sense. However, I approve of the glasses.

I'd also really like Apollo's emo outfit if he just learned how to put on a jacket properly. Then again, these guys who made this game and the spin-offs seem to have a thing for dramatic bandages and jackets not being worn correctly.

What do you mean, not properly? I'd say they don't "wear" them at all, they just cover their shoulders with it, and I see nothing wrong about it.

Sligneris wrote:
What do you mean, not properly? I'd say they don't "wear" them at all, they just cover their shoulders with it, and I see nothing wrong about it.

It bothers me immensely and I have absolutely no idea why. And it's only in the games made by this team, too!

But seriously, it makes no sense! Why not just put your arms into the bloody sleeves? It takes like two seconds, it's a lot more comfortable and it doesn't look like a misformed cape.

Zoinks

Jinxie had the most fitting outfit IMO, but you can't really get any sharper-looking than Phoenix with that vest. Hot-damn.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

Apollon Flame

Thane wrote:
Sligneris wrote:

It bothers me immensely and I have absolutely no idea why. And it's only in the games made by this team, too!

But seriously, it makes no sense! Why not just put your arms into the bloody sleeves? It takes like two seconds, it's a lot more comfortable and it doesn't look like a misformed cape.

I think it's because a lot of Anime characters do that.
A King

in name

alone...

The video game boy; the one who wins

I think it's comfortable...
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Thane wrote:
Sligneris wrote:

If you look at Apollo's and Clay's pictures, one is much taller than the other. It's more suitable to have a long cape. :D
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

GoingforMiles wrote:
I think it's comfortable...

Same. When I'm wearing a sweatshirt and I start to get a bit warm, I tend to put it over my shoulders.

The cape is self-fluttering

Thane wrote:
Scent wrote:
Sligneris wrote:

I second that. Edgeworth just looks strange...why did he change his suit jacket into a suit coat? It doesn't make any sense.

Because it makes him look more sexalicious dignified.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Ultimate Survivor

I kind of wish Edgeworth had kept the glasses on in court...

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Thane wrote:
Sligneris wrote:

Maybe Apollo did that so his bracelet would still be visible.

I'm Kamen Mask!

My vote goes to Cosmos. Firstly his outfit adds to his animations. The segway is awesome and constantly reminded me of Zarla's Mamba Lawyer. And then the stars that all go crazy at the end.

Plus he looks just like Big Boss and I love MGS just a liiiittle bit more than PW.

everyone, admit it: miles edgeworth's new glasses were the REAL star of this game. (i second the above comment that he should have kept them on in court, though!)

simon's outfit was definitely impressive; phoenix's updated look was also a favorite of mine. i would have loved apollo's street clothes (the DLC outfit) if he didn't have that backpack...
Kay, you might want to tone the ruffling down a bit.

{tumblr:} edgequill • {twitter:} edgequill • {Ao3:} edgequill

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

kusch wrote:
everyone, admit it: miles edgeworth's new glasses were the REAL star of this game. (i second the above comment that he should have kept them on in court, though!)

simon's outfit was definitely impressive; phoenix's updated look was also a favorite of mine. i would have loved apollo's street clothes (the DLC outfit) if he didn't have that backpack...

Stylin' Street Clothes all the way! Athena's DLC costume was also good, but I think she should have just gotten young Mia's suit.

El Psy Congroo

(I'm once again late to the party oops!)

I have to agree and say that I love Aura's outfit, and that hair!

But yes, Edgeworth really suits the glasses and I personally like the long coat. I think it give him a classy and unique look ~ And he should have totally kept that glasses on in court as opposed to squinting at the evidence again! :edgey:

Beware of the Dog

Jinxie, I guess. I really love how she puts those warding charms on Apollo's forehead whenever he gets on her nerves, and also the way she uses that tray when her head disappears under the witness stand.

Happy Maria

Gonna shift the topic slightly here to the DLC costumes. I'd say Apollo's the best,because it's subtle fan service,unlike the others.

Oh,and I really like Yuri's getup,too.
Page 1 of 2 [ 56 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)