Random conversations about Games

Video Game chat. Come play games with the Chief!
Post Reply
Shao-Mae
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am
Custom Title: The dwarf geeky panda!
Location: Where am I?

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Shao-Mae »

Sjibbey wrote:Sooooo people... , have you heard about the new design of Sonic?
I just can't get a grip on this character anymore.
I think people are overeacting. Of course if they want to appeal a younger audience they had to altered the design. They wanted to put emphasis on certain characteristics, that's why Sonic have new longers legs, plus he look a bit older. As for knuckles, well a guy with skinny arms and big knuckles is weird if you don't assume that he have special gauntlet or something. We'll get use to this in a few months.
Please don't hit me...
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Pierre »

Shao-Mae wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:Sooooo people... , have you heard about the new design of Sonic?
I just can't get a grip on this character anymore.
I think people are overeacting. Of course if they want to appeal a younger audience they had to altered the design. They wanted to put emphasis on certain characteristics, that's why Sonic have new longers legs, plus he look a bit older. As for knuckles, well a guy with skinny arms and big knuckles is weird if you don't assume that he have special gauntlet or something. We'll get use to this in a few months.
I concur, leg proportions have never been something that the Sonic franchise has ever done correctly, just look at Eggman in all his renditions. The important proportions are correct, Sonic is taller than Amy, Amy is taller than tails so everything looks right.

Then knuckles is just BEEFED but hell I don't mind. I'm just bloody glad Knuckles is going to be relevant again in a Sonic game.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Sjibbey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Custom Title: High level play
Location: Netherlands

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Sjibbey »

Pierre wrote:
Shao-Mae wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:Sooooo people... , have you heard about the new design of Sonic?
I just can't get a grip on this character anymore.
I think people are overeacting. Of course if they want to appeal a younger audience they had to altered the design. They wanted to put emphasis on certain characteristics, that's why Sonic have new longers legs, plus he look a bit older. As for knuckles, well a guy with skinny arms and big knuckles is weird if you don't assume that he have special gauntlet or something. We'll get use to this in a few months.
I concur, leg proportions have never been something that the Sonic franchise has ever done correctly, just look at Eggman in all his renditions. The important proportions are correct, Sonic is taller than Amy, Amy is taller than tails so everything looks right.

Then knuckles is just BEEFED but hell I don't mind. I'm just bloody glad Knuckles is going to be relevant again in a Sonic game.
I don't really know why the new design bothers me, but I think it's the scarf and bandages thing. It just doesn't quite fit in my opinion. Not to mention I don't like the look in Sonic's eyes, it seems derpy for some reason.
It's not that I can't handle change or anything and I imagine Sega did tons of research to come to this conclusion, but I'm gonna set my foot down and say "NO" to this design.
If the gameplay of the game is good than off course all will be forgiven, but that hasn't happened since Sonic Generations.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.
Image
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Pierre »

:ron: Sonic Generations wasn't that long ago...and Sonic Colours was pretty rad. I've been wanting to play Lost World but don't have it yet.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Sjibbey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Custom Title: High level play
Location: Netherlands

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Sjibbey »

Pierre wrote::ron: Sonic Generations wasn't that long ago...and Sonic Colours was pretty rad. I've been wanting to play Lost World but don't have it yet.
That's very true, but generations was taking existing stages and remaking them, which was done very nicely, but they didn't fare too well with the newer Sonic games build from scratch.
Sonic 06
Shadow the Hedgehog
Secret rings
Unleashed
Black Night
Sonic for me is about 2 things: speed and control. This was done superb in generations and Sonic Adventure 2 in my opinion, but they seem to mess up the format more than getting it right.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.
Image
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Pierre »

Sjibbey wrote:
Pierre wrote::ron: Sonic Generations wasn't that long ago...and Sonic Colours was pretty rad. I've been wanting to play Lost World but don't have it yet.
That's very true, but generations was taking existing stages and remaking them, which was done very nicely, but they didn't fare too well with the newer Sonic games build from scratch.
Sonic 06
Shadow the Hedgehog
Secret rings
Unleashed
Black Night
Sonic for me is about 2 things: speed and control. This was done superb in generations and Sonic Adventure 2 in my opinion, but they seem to mess up the format more than getting it right.
Hmm Sonic Unleashed was fine, people mock the Werehog stuff but the 'speed' in the day sections was pretty excellent.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Sjibbey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Custom Title: High level play
Location: Netherlands

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Sjibbey »

Pierre wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:
Pierre wrote::ron: Sonic Generations wasn't that long ago...and Sonic Colours was pretty rad. I've been wanting to play Lost World but don't have it yet.
That's very true, but generations was taking existing stages and remaking them, which was done very nicely, but they didn't fare too well with the newer Sonic games build from scratch.
Sonic 06
Shadow the Hedgehog
Secret rings
Unleashed
Black Night
Sonic for me is about 2 things: speed and control. This was done superb in generations and Sonic Adventure 2 in my opinion, but they seem to mess up the format more than getting it right.
Hmm Sonic Unleashed was fine, people mock the Werehog stuff but the 'speed' in the day sections was pretty excellent.
True, but still means half the game is tedious button mashing while using a combo or special attack now and then to mix it up a little (you could combo a shoryuken into a primary lotus, so I gotta give credit there). Maybe I'm to harsh on unleashed. I remember doing all the hotdog vendor missions, which meant completing each stage perfectly 5 times, so maybe I turned bitter after enduring those trials.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.
Image
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Pierre »

I think modern gaming is hard on anything from 'way back when' so the likes of Nintendo and Sega and older franchises like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear seem to get a real rough time in any gaming press these days. Sonic included so I always treat such things with grains of salt, I view Seven Rings as sort of a 'beta' for their later on games as Unleashed was basically the perfected version of "Run into the screen really fast" Sonic games.

Black Knight I found real entertaining, but the motion controls were inaccurate and the swordplay broke up the speed despite their design intentions hoping it wouldn't.

If they wanted to make a combat heavy game they just need to give Knuckles a shot. I heard Unleashed's 'Werehog' stages were meant to be intended for Knuckles originally but a design choice at one point meant that the Werehog was the route they chose.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by CatMuto »

Sjibbey wrote:I don't really know why the new design bothers me, but I think it's the scarf and bandages thing..
Here you go.

Image

C-A
Image
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Church Of Sumire »

CatMuto wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:I don't really know why the new design bothers me, but I think it's the scarf and bandages thing..
Here you go.

Image

C-A
I knew it! that damn Oprah winfry is at it again! :beef:
Sjibbey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Custom Title: High level play
Location: Netherlands

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Sjibbey »

It all makes sense now!
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.
Image
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

Imma go finish my pre order of Conception 2.
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

General Luigi wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:Yeah, no Lissa x Maribelle is total bs.
I was referring to how Cordelia's support conversations are not affected by her marital status. Even if married, she will still talk about "the married man [she's] fallen for" in her supports with Henry.
Oh...well...yes, there's that, too.

:gregory:

I guess it was kind of a mistake to make unrequited love a major part of someone's character in a game that encourages you to pair your units up mostly any way you want, huh?
Image
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Bad Player »

I just want to complain in advance about the sudden influx of people that are going to appear that are going to be saying things like "Makoto", "Hina", and "Taka".

IT'S NAEGI, AOI, AND ISHI YOU MONSTERS ;_;
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by CatMuto »

Bad Player wrote:I just want to complain in advance about the sudden influx of people that are going to appear that are going to be saying things like "Makoto", "Hina", and "Taka".

IT'S NAEGI, AOI, AND ISHI YOU MONSTERS ;_;
I never did quite understand the point of changing a character's Japanese name for a localized game into another Japanese name.

I mean... what? People cannot pronounciate Ishi but can say Taka? Or Makoto instead of Naegi?

C-A
Image
Image
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Bad Player »

It could be because Westerners are used to using people's first names instead of last names, but... you'd think in that case, they would just change the order of the characters' names, rather than changing the name they're usually referred to by.
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by CatMuto »

Mh... then again, having characters refer to someone by their first name in the localized version when they use the last name usually, can really screw up big moments. Which are lost on westerners, not just cause we usually refer to someone by their first name but because... well, it's no big deal to call someone suddenly by their first name because they never called someone by their last name to begin with.

I mean, I can understand changing, like, in Persona 4 where Konishi referred to Yosuke as "Hana-chan" I can see why people may think it's weird for a guy to be called -chan, which they think is usually only used on girls. But... well, even weirder in Persona 4, because they do use -san, -kun, -chan and -sempai. But with first names...

C-A
Image
Image
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

It could be worse. Ever play the localized version of Sakura Wars 5? Nobody ever calls Shinjiro Taiga (the main character) Taiga-kun or even (to my recollection) Shinjiro. It's always "Shin" or "Shiny" or "Shinster". ughh
Image
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Bad Player »

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:It could be worse. Ever play the localized version of Sakura Wars 5? Nobody ever calls Shinjiro Taiga (the main character) Taiga-kun or even (to my recollection) Shinjiro. It's always "Shin" or "Shiny" or "Shinster". ughh
...Oh my god. They should make an Evangelion dub where everyone calls Shinji "Shinster" :redd:
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Awesome they just released Payday2 for free for playstation plus members :hotti:
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by CatMuto »

Son of a...! In Harvest Moon DS Cute, I re-did the marriage and 3 season pregnancy four times now and I still ended up with a boy! I'm playing the Girl Version of the game because I want a goddamn daughter! Screw this! I'm making a new file! Or better yet, I play the Boy Version! Okay, I can't have a daughter there, but at least I don't have to WASTE 3 Seasons just to see what I get!

C-A
Image
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Omg im so proud of myself! I finally went through the entire water temple in OoT without using internet,game faqs, or a walkthrough :acro: :acro:
Lord Doitsu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 pm
Custom Title: An Enigma Among Humans
Location: I'm at soup!

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Lord Doitsu »

Fool Bright wrote:Omg im so proud of myself! I finally went through the entire water temple in OoT without using internet,game faqs, or a walkthrough :acro: :acro:
Beat Link to the Past without help ether. I know how it feels, partner. :edgey:
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Blood_fox5 wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:Omg im so proud of myself! I finally went through the entire water temple in OoT without using internet,game faqs, or a walkthrough :acro: :acro:
Beat Link to the Past without help ether. I know how it feels, partner. :edgey:
I only used a walkthrough once i believe for the Skull woods.
Lord Doitsu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 pm
Custom Title: An Enigma Among Humans
Location: I'm at soup!

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Lord Doitsu »

Fool Bright wrote:
Blood_fox5 wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:Omg im so proud of myself! I finally went through the entire water temple in OoT without using internet,game faqs, or a walkthrough :acro: :acro:
Beat Link to the Past without help ether. I know how it feels, partner. :edgey:
I only used a walkthrough once i believe for the Skull woods.
I reambering it being pretty hard. I am now playing A Link Between Worlds, and I think the difficulty has gone down slightly because I know where most everything is.
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Blood_fox5 wrote:I reambering it being pretty hard. I am now playing A Link Between Worlds, and I think the difficulty has gone down slightly because I know where most everything is.

I only had trouble with that dungeon because of what exit i needed to take to go to certain parts from outside the woods to other parts of the dungeon. I agree that they did lower the difficulty of that dungeon in LBW.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by CatMuto »

So I got my Lightning Returns for the 360 and have the Japanese Audio going on and I have to say... whoever took over the translation from the Japanese really screwed it up! The translation is very far from what is actually being said.

I can't blame people for saying the XIII games have weird lines, because the translation IS... medicore. Semi-decent at best. It gives us the idea, but the actual meaning is completely lost...

C-A
Image
Image
Shao-Mae
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am
Custom Title: The dwarf geeky panda!
Location: Where am I?

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Shao-Mae »

Do anybody knows a website where they sell pokémon platinum for cheap. I searched everywhere and I find things like 40$ without the horrible shipping of 15$. Heck the japanese version is cheaper than the english one!
Please don't hit me...
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Bad Player »

Shao-Mae wrote:Do anybody knows a website where they sell pokémon platinum for cheap. I searched everywhere and I find things like 40$ without the horrible shipping of 15$. Heck the japanese version is cheaper than the english one!
Amazon seems to have it for about $40, but then with shipping much cheaper than $15.

It also looks like you might be able to get it on ebay for about $30.
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

Shao-Mae wrote:Do anybody knows a website where they sell pokémon platinum for cheap. I searched everywhere and I find things like 40$ without the horrible shipping of 15$. Heck the japanese version is cheaper than the english one!
I think Gamestop has it for 20 bucks.
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Shao-Mae
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am
Custom Title: The dwarf geeky panda!
Location: Where am I?

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Shao-Mae »

Nah Gamestop do have it at 40 km from my home at 35$ used, without taxes. The problem I have with ebay is the shipping fees I have because I live in Canada. Anyway I checked the little ad and found someone in my region, who didn't needed me to come over. 20$ really nice of her.

On another note I just find the Twitch pokemon play very hilarious.
Please don't hit me...
kwando1313
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm
Custom Title: Fate Testarossa
Location: Uminari City

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by kwando1313 »

Yes!

Twitch plays Pokemon /is/ absolutely hilarious. I can't believe that they managed to get 4 badges, you know?

But... We all know they're screwed when they have to do the Safari Zone. xP
Image
Fate is made by クロス
Sjibbey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Custom Title: High level play
Location: Netherlands

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Sjibbey »

kwando1313 wrote:Yes!

Twitch plays Pokemon /is/ absolutely hilarious. I can't believe that they managed to get 4 badges, you know?

But... We all know they're screwed when they have to do the Safari Zone. xP
Unless there is a moment where less than 100 players are playing the'll never make it. I love the chaos it produces though.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Church Of Sumire »

OMG I really Hope J-stars Victory Vs comes out in NA D:. Just read the news that there gonna be added Ace into the one piece roster and Hiei into the Yuyu Hakusho roster! So excited!
Hylian100
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Custom Title: Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!
Location: Scotland

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Hylian100 »

So, anyone else downloaded Steel Diver: Sub Wars on 3DS? The free version's what I'm playing, rather fun though I don't like that there are only 2 submarines available in it. And the nine pound price tag for the full version's a bit steep to justify getting some slightly better submarines.
Sjibbey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Custom Title: High level play
Location: Netherlands

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Sjibbey »

Hylian100 wrote:So, anyone else downloaded Steel Diver: Sub Wars on 3DS? The free version's what I'm playing, rather fun though I don't like that there are only 2 submarines available in it. And the nine pound price tag for the full version's a bit steep to justify getting some slightly better submarines.
Isn't that one of the launch titles for the 3DS? I haven't played it myself, but I've seen plenty reviews that mention the gameplay becomes repetitive and the average score is around 5-6 out of 10, so be wary if you're deciding if you should buy it or not.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.
Image
Hylian100
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Custom Title: Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!
Location: Scotland

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Hylian100 »

Sjibbey wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:So, anyone else downloaded Steel Diver: Sub Wars on 3DS? The free version's what I'm playing, rather fun though I don't like that there are only 2 submarines available in it. And the nine pound price tag for the full version's a bit steep to justify getting some slightly better submarines.
Isn't that one of the launch titles for the 3DS? I haven't played it myself, but I've seen plenty reviews that mention the gameplay becomes repetitive and the average score is around 5-6 out of 10, so be wary if you're deciding if you should buy it or not.
No, it's the sequel to one of the launch titles for the 3DS that came out of nowhere.
Blak The Great
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2512
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm
Custom Title: ☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆
Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Blak The Great »

Sjibbey wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:Yes!

Twitch plays Pokemon /is/ absolutely hilarious. I can't believe that they managed to get 4 badges, you know?

But... We all know they're screwed when they have to do the Safari Zone. xP
Unless there is a moment where less than 100 players are playing the'll never make it. I love the chaos it produces though.
Consult the Helix Fossil and see if you truly love the chaos.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
kwando1313
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm
Custom Title: Fate Testarossa
Location: Uminari City

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by kwando1313 »

Blak The Great wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:Yes!

Twitch plays Pokemon /is/ absolutely hilarious. I can't believe that they managed to get 4 badges, you know?

But... We all know they're screwed when they have to do the Safari Zone. xP
Unless there is a moment where less than 100 players are playing the'll never make it. I love the chaos it produces though.
Consult the Helix Fossil and see if you truly love the chaos.
WE MUST CONSULT THE GREAT HELIX FOSSIL.
Image
Fate is made by クロス
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Random conversations about Games

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Completely paid off my pre-order of SouthPark: The Stick of Truth. Can't wait till March 4 when it is released.
Post Reply