Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 23[ 919 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next

Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title

Hello, Adrian.

I was recently replaying 1-3 (The Steel Samurai Case), and this thought popped up in my head:

Spoiler: Headcanon about Oldbag
Oldbag knows a huge lot of details about Hammer's "accident". What if she was the reporter that took the photo? She's very secretive about how she got the photo, and yes, I know Dee Vasquez tells Nick and Maya that she wrestled it out of the hand of the reporter, but my personal headcanon is that Oldbag was in fact that reporter. Dee found out, and blackmailed Oldbag. Oldbag was probably down on scoops, so Dee offered a position at her studios in return for Oldbag keeping mum about taking the picture.

What are some of your headcanons for the games?
Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!
Re: Headcanon for the series?Topic%20Title

I have a bit of a headcanon regarding the death penalty in AA.

In T&T, it is loosely implied that
Spoiler: JFA
Morgan was sentenced to death for her role in case 2-2. This is also loosely supported by the presence of someone else in her old cell in AJ.

Yet, in AAI2, there is an assassin who does not appear to be under a death sentence. Sawhit as well. There are several ways to explain this apparent discrepancy. My headcanon explanation is to say that the death penalty was suspended after T&T because
Spoiler:
Morgan committed suicide. Then, public headlines stated that a beautiful female college student was executed for a crime she committed as a teenager, leading to her mother's suicide, creating heavy controversy.

Prolific Writer

Well, a lot of my theories are displayed in my fanfiction, but I suppose I can list a few of them here. I did mentioned a couple of these in other threads in the past, but a handy reference guide like this can't hurt.

Spoiler: Headcanon for Thalassa
When you think about it, Thalassa is a rather tragic figure. I believe that after her first husband died, she abandoned Apollo because she wasn't sure if she was up to the responsibility of taking care of him in the wake of the father's death. In fact, it might've taken her a while to start a new family with Zak after what happened. Perhaps up to the point she lost her memory, she wasn't sure if she made the right decision. And by the way, losing her memory just when she was starting a new life with Zak and Trucy really is putting salt in the wounds.

Spoiler: Headcanon for Apollo
Speaking of Apollo, I once wrote a story in which I explained that Apollo was brought up by his uncle (Thalassa's brother-in-law), who was a law professor. This is my pseudo-explanation as to how he got interested in law. But with GS5 on the horizon, I feel that this theory will become AU, unless Capcom is thinking the same thing.

Spoiler: Headcanon for the Faraday family
This one might seem a bit strange, but hear me out. In AAI Case 5, Edgeworth remarks that it seems that what Kay wants to be is not a thief, but a ninja. My theory is that Kay's mother is a ninja, and her clan is where Kay grew up after the events of the Second KG-8 incident.

I have some other fan theories, but they are concepts and events that are not really supported by the canon, and thus I feel that they're beyond the scope of this thread.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Well, here's a few of my theories.
Spoiler: Headcanon for Ron
Some time after the events of the Stolen Turnabout, Ron and Dessie have kids, one of which becomes the new Mask DeMasque, or maybe even a DeMasque family.

Spoiler: Headcanon for Edgeworth
We never really find out about Edgeworth's mother, so I'm guessing she was either one of De Killer's targets, or she pulled a Thalassa and faked her death.

Spoiler: Headcanon for Atmey
Because he was a detective since before the first DeMasque theft, we can assume he was a legitimate detective at first. I theorize he might have investigated De Killer or even (and this is highly unlikely) SL-9

Prolific Writer

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
Spoiler: Headcanon for Ron
Some time after the events of the Stolen Turnabout, Ron and Dessie have kids, one of which becomes the new Mask DeMasque, or maybe even a DeMasque family.

Spoiler:
Wow, great minds think alike! :edgy: I was actually planning to have Ron's successor, Mask*DeMasque Jr., be a major part in a series I was working on before the Objection Archives went down. I didn't mention it here because, like I said before, the theory isn't really supported by the canon per se.

My Fanfiction

:)

Spoiler:
Apollo is Diego's son following a one night stand with Thalassa. Although I like the idea that Gant is Apollo's father, I like Diego x Thalassa and it's something I've used in two of my fics.

Daryan is Morgan's son, but she abandoned him because she wanted a daughter.

Thalassa has three kids by different fathers: Klavier, Apollo & Trucy

Prolific Writer

Here's some more headcanon goodness that I just remembered.

Spoiler: Headcanon for the Paups family
Or Devorae, whichever.

Anyway, it's clear that Colin Devorae was set up by the Amano group, and I have a hard time believing that he's the hardened criminal that Lance made him out to be. I don't think he attacked Lance outright, but instead they got into an argument about the plan (specifically if they should be doing this or not), and it eventually escalated to the point where Lance killed him. Although to be honest, I don't know why either of them had that gun.

And why was Devoare against the plan? Lauren Paups, of course. It's just as Edgeworth said: Everything he did was to protect her. Heck, if I was Lauren's father, I wouldn't want Lance courting her, either. And the reason he didn't object earlier was because he didn't want to blow his cover. Keep in mind, he was masquerading as Oliver Deacon at the time of the fake kidnapping.

On a related note, the Pegasus pendant was probably made for Lauren when Devoare started traveling abroad, so that they would always be together in some spiritual way. This part might sound a bit silly, but I like to think that it was made by a friend of the Devorae/Paups family, who was also the pilot of Pegasus.

My Fanfiction

Kristoph Gavin, who would have been 20 or 21 at the time and a college student if he's not an insane prodigy like most of the series prosecutors, managed to get a job as an assistant/intern at the firm that represented Joe Darke. After observing the effect on Edgeworth's career, he decided that winning a really high profile case is the best way to jumpstart your career and that
Spoiler:
using forged evidence
is the way to win them.

Prolific Writer

This is an old one I briefly touched on before in a previous thread, but didn't quite elaborate on.

Spoiler: Headcanon for Mr. Hawthorne
We already know that Dahlia wore the pants in the Hawthorne family. There's no question about that. But my question is, why did Mr. Hawthorne let her have so much power? He didn't like kids to begin with (which begs the question of why he wanted to start a family, but that's irrelevant right now), so it stands to reason that he wouldn't listen to what his children had to say. Why did Dahlia have so much sway?

I believe the reasons for this are twofold. One, Dahlia was a master manipulator, able to charm a snake out of its skin. She knew how to speak to her father in a way that he would automatically agree with her. The second reason is that Mr. Hawthorne just didn't care. If he cared, he would've thrown his weight around a lot more, and put Dahlia in her place. That's probably what sparked Dahlia's revenge scheme, the fact that he didn't care about and neglected his family.

My Fanfiction

About that, I think the answer is easy...

Spoiler: Regarding that Family Thing
Remember, he was once married to Morgan, who he thought would get power. He liked power and position. And either Dahlia and Iris weren't planned or they were planned, to be the next Master when the time came. I suppose for the reason of continuing to have power (with his bloodline) he probably had those two.

But given what we learned from the position of men in Kurain, I kinda doubt if he would ever have achieved his goal in the first place...

C-A

The truth will see you free~

Spoiler: Morgan and Hawthorne Family
I always imagined that Morgan could've been a sweet mother to all of her children if she wasn't driven to insanity by what happened to her husband. I always imagined that she was blind to his motives when they both got married. And to rub salt in the wound, Mr. Hawthorne took away the twins as some sort of revenge for Morgan. Which I should also say that Valerie isn't close to any of the family members except Dahlia. When I imagine their household, all I think about are those soap operas where they're dang rich but nobody's happy on the dining table while they're eating a scrumptious dinner.

Spoiler: Regina
I never liked her character much, but looking at it now, I'd like to see how she matures into a sophisticated lady after all the events the Circus had encountered. And I strongly believe that she'll be the one to stick by Acro's side until the end. Maybe even lead to marriage? I hope so.

Spoiler: Edgeworth
He wore suits in the name of his father and the color maroon in the name of his mother.

Spoiler: Iris
For the seven years following that incident, she was emotionally scarred in the opposite way Phoenix was. She wasn't able to move on from the incident, unlike him, and she was stuck in the past. My headcanon remains that she couldv'e acted as a babysitter for Trucy as penance for what happened even though Wright has accepted her apology numerous times.

That's all for now, but I'm recommending everyone that they read HowObjectionable's Confessions series at Fanfiction.net. I don't think she'll be updating for a while, but the short stories are good and many of the headcanons she used there actually made sense! :pearl:
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

Pathetic Politician

So far I've got one headcanon for Pearl Fey or actually a headcanon for her father, since we don't know much about him. I also wanted to use that in a story.

Spoiler: Pearl's father
So, we all now that Pearl's father left when she was at a very young age, but we never get to know why. Let's look at her mother first. She was married to Mr.Hawthorne before who was only interested into power. Since Morgan wouldn't become the master, Mr.Hawthorne left and took both daughters, Iris and Dahlia, with him.
After that she gets married to another man, Pearl's actual father. Pearl was born with intense spiritual powers, exactly Morgan always wanted. Remembering what Mr.Hawthorne did, she forced her new husband to leave, so that he couldn't take Pearl away from her. He managed to sneak to Pearl's room, just to see her for the last time and most likely left something, so Pearl could've guess that her she meant something to her father, altough she never got to know him properly.
It is very likely since Morgan isn't just bitter, but also overprotective over Pearl. She wouldn't want her "precious daughter" to be taken away like Iris and Dahlia were.

That's what I think. Of course it is possible that he simply left like other men in Kurain, but still: This is a VERY likely situation, at least in my opinion it is.

Hey, they are simply my favourites.^^

Ace Sidekick!

Spoiler: headcanon for Acro
I honestly think he deserved the guilty verdict, but I believe due to circumstances he didn't get such a bad penalty, or I could only hope.

Spoiler: Headcanon for case 3-3
This isn't really a headcanon but I really wish Viola could've had a part in the ending of this case because she was a victim of The Tiger's wrath, just not a murder victim.

The video game boy; the one who wins

(Honest apollogies for the attempt of writing a new "In search of lost time" here)
Spoiler: Regarding the two blind/almost blind characters
Godot's and Lamiroir's respective sight problems behaves differently and is caused by very different matters, so it doesn't maky that much sense, but even so I have this headcanon that Godot's visor was some kind of prototype to the treatment Lamiroir got seven years later. Like, it's basically the same thing, only smaller, more refined and inserted into the eyes as opposed to being worn in front of them.

Spoiler: Regarding the mental health of the 2-1, 2-4, 3-1, 3-5 and 4-4 killers
Richard Wellington, of course, suffers from extreme paranoia and is probably somewhat delusional. Dahlia Hawthorne is a psychopath. Godot has narcissistic personality disorder. Not really a headcanon, but sometimes I play around with the thought of Matt Engarde not at all having a fake persona, but rather a genuine split personality- dissociative personality disorder. And for some reason I like to think that Kristoph is schizophrenic, but I don't know why.

Spoiler: Another thing about the 4-4 killer
His black psyche locks holds the same meaning as in DD, but the secret isn't just that he was paranoid and that it all came down to hurt pride - there's more behind it all. His scar though, hasn't got anything to do with anything, it's just from falling off a skateboard when he was a kid or something. (Kristoph skateboarding...? New headcanon?) Also, he has a secret, sloppy side to him.

Spoiler: Regarding the 1-4 killer
He committed suicide while in prison. But I guess this is pretty established.

Spoiler: Regarding the person in AAI whose real name we don't know
It's Irene. I have no idea why, I just thought it fitting. Also, while being Shih-na she actually enjoyed working with Lang.

Spoiler: Regarding copulation
Apollo, Edgeworth and Maya are virgins. Shih-na and Lang had sex. Several times. Ron and Dessie enjoy threesomes and occasionally join swinger parties. Apollo is attracted to Klavier and if they would ever do "it" a portal to a parallel universe would open Apollo's libido would rise to ridicilous levels.

Trucy may be all nice and kind, but not to be fully trusted.

And some which other people came up with and I've adapted:

From the WMG section of Tv tropes:
Spoiler: Redd White was actually Morgan Fey's ex-husband
Morgan Fey was apparently originally married to a "wealthy jeweler", who left her due to the loss of face when Misty Fey took over power in the family and leaving Morgan's branch powerless. Redd White is wealthy, loves jewels (he wears tons of them), and is clearly obsessed with his public image." "Another theory is that he changed his name after the Dusk bridge kidnapping." Perhaps a little far-fecthed but his stuck with me and I'll believe it until proven otherwise.

and
Spoiler: Kristoph Gavin has an intense inferiority complex towards Klavier
"Kristoph is the older brother to a child prodigy who's not only a famous rock star but also a prodigy prosecutor. Even Kristoph who is an accomplished defense attorney, probably one of the most accomplished, is overshadowed by his little brother. This caused an intense inferiority complex with his brother which started his obsession with always being the best. For example, in the final case, Klavier admits that Kristoph shared all of his notes on the Zak Gramarye case with Klavier so it'd be a fair battle between them. However, he did not show him the forged note. If he had shown him, Klavier would have forfeit the court case since that would prove Zak's innocence. Kristoph purposely withheld the forged note because he wanted to beat his brother in the court in front of everyone. So his rage against Zak and Phoenix was not because he was just some mad man, it was because it killed his chance to finally beat his brother and that pushed him over the edge."

From the "Ace Attorney headcanons" tumblr:
Spoiler: A disturbing one regarding Adrian Andrews
She wears a turtleneck to hide the the mark left by her attempted suicide.

Trucy has made her clothes by herself and “Trucy is horrible at singing (While Apollo was the one who inherited his mother’s singing talent), but she never notices.”

So cute and stupid I couldn't ignore it: "Larry keeps chasing after beautiful women because his mother always told him that the kindest woman would also be the most beautiful. He hasn’t yet realized she didn’t mean it literally."

And ultimately, for sheer aww-ness:
Spoiler: Regarding Thalassa and her offspring
The reason why Apollo likes Lamiroir's singing so much is because he used to hear it as newborn/during her pregnancy with him.

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

GoingforMiles wrote:
(Honest apollogies for the attempt of writing a new "In search of lost time" here)
Godot's and Lamiroir's respective sight problems behaves differently and is caused by very different matters, so it doesn't maky that much sense, but even so I have this headcanon that Godot's visor was some kind of prototype to the treatment Lamiroir got seven years later. Like, it's basically the same thing, only smaller, more refined and inserted into the eyes as opposed to being worn in front of them.

Richard Wellington, of course, suffers from extreme paranoia and is probably somewhat delusional. Dahlia Hawthorne is a psychopath. Godot has narcissistic personality disorder. Not really a headcanon, but sometimes I play around with the thought of Matt Engarde not at all having a fake persona, but rather a genuine split personality- dissociative personality disorder. And for some reason I like to think that Kristoph is schizophrenic, but I don't know why.

His black psyche locks holds the same meaning as in DD, but the secret isn't just that he was paranoid and that it all came down to hurt pride - there's more behind it all. His scar though, hasn't got anything to do with anything, it's just from falling off a skateboard when he was a kid or something. (Kristoph skateboarding...? New headcanon?) Also, he has a secret, sloppy side to him.

It's Irene. I have no idea why, I just thought it fitting. Also, while being Shih-na she actually enjoyed working with Lang.

Apollo, Edgeworth and Maya are virgins. Shih-na and Lang had sex. Several times. Ron and Dessie enjoy threesomes and occasionally join swinger parties. Apollo is attracted to Klavier and if they would ever do "it" a portal to a parallel universe would open Apollo's libido would rise to ridicilous levels.

Morgan Fey was apparently originally married to a "wealthy jeweler", who left her due to the loss of face when Misty Fey took over power in the family and leaving Morgan's branch powerless. Redd White is wealthy, loves jewels (he wears tons of them), and is clearly obsessed with his public image." "Another theory is that he changed his name after the Dusk bridge kidnapping." Perhaps a little far-fecthed but his stuck with me and I'll believe it until proven otherwise.

and
"Kristoph is the older brother to a child prodigy who's not only a famous rock star but also a prodigy prosecutor. Even Kristoph who is an accomplished defense attorney, probably one of the most accomplished, is overshadowed by his little brother. This caused an intense inferiority complex with his brother which started his obsession with always being the best. For example, in the final case, Klavier admits that Kristoph shared all of his notes on the Zak Gramarye case with Klavier so it'd be a fair battle between them. However, he did not show him the forged note. If he had shown him, Klavier would have forfeit the court case since that would prove Zak's innocence. Kristoph purposely withheld the forged note because he wanted to beat his brother in the court in front of everyone. So his rage against Zak and Phoenix was not because he was just some mad man, it was because it killed his chance to finally beat his brother and that pushed him over the edge."

Trucy has made her clothes by herself and “Trucy is horrible at singing (While Apollo was the one who inherited his mother’s singing talent), but she never notices.”

So cute and stupid I couldn't ignore it: "Larry keeps chasing after beautiful women because his mother always told him that the kindest woman would also be the most beautiful. He hasn’t yet realized she didn’t mean it literally."

The reason why Apollo likes Lamiroir's singing so much is because he used to hear it as newborn/during her pregnancy with him.

I..I completely agree with every. single. one.

Badplayer has convinced me that Wright donned an orange wig and took the bar exam for Athena

GoingforMiles wrote:

Wait, wait wait wait... wasn't it mentioned that Adrian's attempted suicide was by cutting her wrist? Or pills? I seem to remember something like that being mentioned... or maybe I'm remembering wrong. It's the next case I'm doing for the LP, so maybe I'll encounter it...

Quote:
Badplayer has convinced me that Wright donned an orange wig and took the bar exam for Athena

How did he hide the stature? Height? Lack of boobs or... equipment in the crotch area? Did he shave his legs so no hairs would poke out of tights/leggings?

C-A

If Furio Tigre could trick everyone, Phoenix could do it

shippersdreamer! :gant-jazz:
Catmuto! Nooo... I don't think so...? :eh?:
Jesus! I love it. :redd:

- Diego Armando is Apollo's biological father.
- Morgan is Daryan's mother, but she abandoned him because she wanted a girl.

Y'know

I think I have very canon-like, toned down on fantasying headcanons.

For example, Clay's ringtone being simplified version of Yuri's theme, which is coincidentally HAT-1 movie theme.

Last edited by Nearavex on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The cape is self-fluttering

CatMuto wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:

Wait, wait wait wait... wasn't it mentioned that Adrian's attempted suicide was by cutting her wrist? Or pills? I seem to remember something like that being mentioned... or maybe I'm remembering wrong. It's the next case I'm doing for the LP, so maybe I'll encounter it...

As far as I know, the method was not revealed in the game.

Some people believe, since Celeste hanged herself and Adrian was imitating Celeste's personality in 2-4, that Adrian also copied the method of Celeste's suicide in her own attempt.

I like to think this is also the case, but it's not been proven.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I firmly believe the WAA crew is secretly a part of the Nintendo Club, despite being characters from Capcom. Apollo and Athena have always come off to me as hardcore gamers; I'm not sure why. Nick, Edgey, and Maya are more casual gamers, of course (according to certain TGS trailers in the past).

Heck, we might as well make any AA character a gamer or anime fan. As I once said, this entire universe is like one big weeaboo convention. I dare anyone to deny it.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Chloe wrote:

Interesting, care to explain further? :maya: (And Daryan being Morgan's son would certainly explain the hair...)

New headca... ok, maybe not. But I won't be able to unsee it for a while. http://askaceattorney.tumblr.com/post/79453509912/dear-anonymous-prosecutor-gavin-fixes-his

GoingforMiles wrote:
Chloe wrote:

Interesting, care to explain further? :maya: (And Daryan being Morgan's son would certainly explain the hair...)

The reason for Apollo being Deigo's son is mainly because of the colour red. I can imagine it's really important colours to them. My head canon was that Diego and Thalassa have a one night stand in London and Apollo is named after the theatre they went to.

Daryan being Morgan's son. I think he would be Pearl's full sibling because they were in the same marriage. I think Morgan would have tried to have conceived as many daughters as possible, which would have left to a series of miscarriages and then having a boy would have made Morgan devastated. It could be the reasons why her marriages ended in disaster. The main reason I think Daryan would fit well is because of the hair and because him and Morgan share the same fate of landing behind bars.

GoingforMiles wrote:

I like to think that they were in love (or at least she loved him. Lang was too professional). It makes her character even more tragic
Quote:

I LOVE this one. It even explains the Black Psyche-Locks to an extent, and gives Kristoph an interesting motive

Also, the one about Apollo is just cute

Last edited by JesusMonroe on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatever the hell made anyone think Kristoph is an accomplished Defense Attorney?

C-A

The law is full of contradictions.

Regarding the virginity of all the characters.
Spoiler:
Phoenix: Might have done it once or twice with Iris back in college, but hasn't with anyone since.
Mia: Loads of times with Diego.
Maya: Pure as the day she was born.
Pearl: Same as Maya.
Edgeworth: Total virgin.
Gumshoe: Virgin, but has someone he wants to fix that with.
Franziska: Umm, maybe a few times with a random poor man/woman.
Diego: Loads of times with Mia, but also a few before that, but absolutely none after.
Apollo: Virgin. (not gay! He even has a type of girl he likes so drop the whole Apollo is gay thing!)
Kristoph: Virgin up until he went to jail. ;)
Klavier: Has fun with Frauleins every now and then.
Trucy: Has dated but is a total virgin.
Athena: Virgin.
Simon: Virgin, no one dared try to approach him from behind in jail.
Fulbright: Justice
Phantom: It wouldn't surprise me if he did it with the wife of some man he was impersonating.

"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Gardevoir lover

Apollo is a gaming historian in hi's spare time, i don't know what makes me think that.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Ucha Nekome wrote:
Regarding the virginity of all the characters.
Spoiler:
Phoenix: Might have done it once or twice with Iris back in college, but hasn't with anyone since.
Mia: Loads of times with Diego.
Maya: Pure as the day she was born.
Pearl: Same as Maya.
Edgeworth: Total virgin.
Gumshoe: Virgin, but has someone he wants to fix that with.
Franziska: Umm, maybe a few times with a random poor man/woman.
Diego: Loads of times with Mia, but also a few before that, but absolutely none after.
Apollo: Virgin. (not gay! He even has a type of girl he likes so drop the whole Apollo is gay thing!)
Kristoph: Virgin up until he went to jail. ;)
Klavier: Has fun with Frauleins every now and then.
Trucy: Has dated but is a total virgin.
Athena: Virgin.
Simon: Virgin, no one dared try to approach him from behind in jail.
Fulbright: Justice
Phantom: It wouldn't surprise me if he did it with the wife of some man he was impersonating.

Spoiler:
Phoenix: That one is actually a little sad because Iris might've done it hoping for Phoenix to give the locket back to him. Sure, she could've cared on some level but still. I think that Hobonick could've gotten some action, though
Mia/Maya/Pearl: Agreed
Edgeworth: Agreed, but he totally could if he wanted to. He probably just sees it as unprofessional and unbecoming of a gentleman
Gumshoe: I could see Gumshoe scoring a lot in his glory days. Now, he's probably a hopeless romantic for Maggey
Franziska: Virgin for the same reasons as Edgeworth (but it's unbecoming of a lady)
Diego: Agreed
Apollo: Virgin, but because he has no game. Did you see the way he blushed when Juniper called him amazing?
Kristoph: Virgin, even in prison. Kristoph probably has some clients he attempted to defend as bunkmates who are now protecting him. He was a virgin before, too, for the same reasons as Edgeworth
Klavier: Complete virgin, yet he puts up the facade acting like he has a lot of game.
Trucy: Not a virgin
Athena: Virgin
Simon: Virgin because of his samurai-like honor
Fulbright: He's got game
Phantom: He has no emotion, so virgin. He doesn't feel the need to connect with a human being, and he wouldn't get any pleasure out of it

Why am I doing this?

CatMuto wrote:
Whatever the hell made anyone think Kristoph is an accomplished Defense Attorney?

C-A

Because he's the coolest defense attorney in the West :kristoph:

[quote= Ucha Nekome]
Spoiler:
[/quote]

Then stop bringing it up! Nobody's even said anything about that in this thread so stop getting your panties in a twist over somebody else's opinion and don't tell anyone else to "drop it"; you were the one who brought the whole thing up again completely unprovoked so why don't you drop it?

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

I think that Apollo was actually extremely helpful to Kristoph when he was mentoring him, and he actually impressed Kristoph to the point where he asked him to become is Protege or Understudy or whatever Pollo was.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

GoingforMiles wrote:

and

Bless you.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Gardevoir lover

I have a headcanon that everyone but Apollo actually lives at the agency.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Mary Faraday :acro:

Oh, by the way, I think Klavier has a more prominent German (in the localized version) accent than Kristoph, not only because of his use of German words, but also because I have this headcanon that Kristoph was born in Germany and Klavier was not, and is therefore more keen to... pay homage to his heritage, so to speak.

I only mentioned this in my LP but not here yet, so...

Richard Wellington is the lovechild of Oldbag and Redd White.

C-A

I got some images in my head I didn't want to, to but other than that I totally see where you're coming from.

If you'd put Godot and Apollo together in a locked room, hilarity would ensue. I don't know why, but for the last couple of days I've been wishing I could do that just to see what'd happen.

Does anyone have headcanon regarding Edgeworth's mother?

I don't think she was ever in the picture so to speak.
Page 1 of 23 [ 919 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby