Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 11 of 14[ 540 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Re: Hottest characters?Topic%20Title

WaitingforGodot wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
That's basically what I think about Norma's appearance. She looks cool and almost attractive. (I still think she looks a tad bit too mean, though.)

Alright, I give up. Norma is attractive, especially as a pirate with her hair flowing.

I was thoroughly disappointed when they poked fun at her weight. I was really glad when they introduced a female character who wasn't overly kawaii or drop-dead gorgeous, but then they just had to point out that she was "fat".

[Whip the cream!]

Thane wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
That's basically what I think about Norma's appearance. She looks cool and almost attractive. (I still think she looks a tad bit too mean, though.)

Alright, I give up. Norma is attractive, especially as a pirate with her hair flowing.

I was thoroughly disappointed when they poked fun at her weight. I was really glad when they introduced a female character who wasn't overly kawaii or drop-dead gorgeous, but then they just had to point out that she was "fat".

Exactly!! That bothered me a lot. Comparing her to a sea lion... Phoenix's reaction to her "wardrobe malfunction"... Ugh. I was also happy because of that, as well as they introduced a (female) character who was heavy but still good looking and stylish (since media etc. etc. etc. often seems to think that being overweight=being ugly and/or a slob, and of course females have to be thin or curvy or isfodfd). I really wished for them to leave her weight alone, not mentioning it at all, just let it be, but apparently not...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

As odd as this sounds, I actually find Myriam Scuttlebutt attractive. To me she's a really nice girl if you get to know her, and she's not that bad looking (once the box is off at least). I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'd date her.

[Whip the cream!]

shippersdreamer wrote:
As odd as this sounds, I actually find Myriam Scuttlebutt attractive. To me she's a really nice girl if you get to know her, and she's not that bad looking (once the box is off at least). I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'd date her.

I don't find it odd at all, I liked her looks, she looked cool. I'd probably date her as well, if I was younger. She was good fun, definitely a nice girl. A really good character, she's one of my favourites in DD.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

I don't find it odd at all, I liked her looks, she looked cool. I'd probably date her as well, if I was younger. She was good fun, definitely a nice girl. A really good character, she's one of my favourites in DD.

Mmhm, same, another favorite I'd date is Robin.
Spoiler: Case 5-3 Spoilers
also I wouldn't care that Robin is a girl, to me she's attractive no matter what gender she identifies herself with.

[Whip the cream!]

shippersdreamer wrote:
also I wouldn't care that Robin is a girl, to me she's attractive no matter what gender she identifies herself with.

I loved Robin as well! Now, there's someone I would like to befriend! I didn't find Robin attractive, but... cute and cool looking.
I have crushes of the weirdest of characters. In DD I'd definitely date Simon Blackquill, Dr. Crab and Mr. Tenma (I almost wrote "Tenma Taro", no, I wouldn't want to date a demon!). Perhaps Norma as well, if she isn't always that full of herself.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

I loved Robin as well! Now, there's someone I would like to befriend! I didn't find Robin attractive, but... cute and cool looking.
I have crushes of the weirdest of characters. In DD I'd definitely date Simon Blackquill, Dr. Crab and Mr. Tenma (I almost wrote "Tenma Taro", no, I wouldn't want to date a demon!). Perhaps Norma as well, if she isn't always that full of herself.

You and I are in the same dude, I would LOVE to date Dr. Crab and Prosecutor Blackquill. Norma, I wouldn't mind too, but I'd actually like to date Aurora as well.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Thane wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

Yeah, that. I thought it was good that they finally had a heavy woman besides those miniature sweet old ladies and without commenting it... until they did, that is.

And regarding Dr. Crab... I find him more attractive every day, he and Edgeworth are totally the two hottest male characters to me... I had no idea I liked men with gray hair. :ron:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

shippersdreamer wrote:
You and I are in the same dude, I would LOVE to date Dr. Crab and Prosecutor Blackquill. Norma, I wouldn't mind too, but I'd actually like to date Aurora as well.

Ah, yay! :edgey: Do you mean Aura? If so, I don't know if I would date her, perhaps, but even so: I find her extremely and utterly attractive.

GoingforMiles wrote:
And regarding Dr. Crab... I find him more attractive every day, he and Edgeworth are totally the two hottest male characters to me... I had no idea I liked men with gray hair. :ron:

Same, even though I already knew I liked men with gray hair. To me, he's in the same league as Wellington, Kristoph, Edgeworth and Godot when it comes to male characters I find attractive... Eheh.

It feels a bit stupid to rank people based on their looks, even though they're just fictional characters, but I was bored, and when I'm bored I make lists, so I made lists. I divided male and female charcters because it was easier that way for some reason. They go from 10- slightly handsome, to 1- HOT, with a strange mixture of charisma-rather-than-looks-attractiveness and looks-but-not-personality-attractiveness.
Spoiler: Female and a 4-4 spoiler
10. Mimi Miney (looks cool), Metis Cykes (sweet and beautiful), Shih-na (not because of her looks but because of her sheer coolness, and the fact that she walks around in a long dress, gloves and a boa as if it was nothing) Image Image Image
9. Thalassa Gramarye Image
8. Mari Miwa Image
7. Azura Summers Image
6. Norma De Plume, Aura Blackquill Image Image
5. Angel Starr Image
4. Lana Skye Image
3. Valerie HAWThorne (sorry, I just had to) Image
2. Dee Vasquez Image
1. Desirée Delite Image

Spoiler: Male and a 2-4 spoiler
10. Matt Engarde flipping his hair, Juan Corrida, Image Image
9. Hobo-Phoenix (he was adorable as a pirate as well), Doug Swallow, Daryan Crescend Image Image Image
8. young Valant Gramarye, Kristoph Gavin Image Image
7. Jake Marshall, Big bad of GK2, outfit aside Image
6. Jack Hammer, Isaku Hyoudou, Yumihiko Ichiynagi (a bit of a wildcard I don't find him attrative but I like his face andwhen he grows up and hopefully changes his hairstyle he'll be one hell of a handsome lad), Byrne Faraday (although his mugshot isn't that attractive...) Image Image Image Image
5. Max Galactica('s face. His hair is stupid), Klavier Gavin (he walks a thin line between attractive and cuddly-cute) Ron DeLite (okay, he's mostly cuddly-cute...) Image Image Image
4. Godot (It has to be either the visor or the bottom half of his face, becase I find Diego directly unattractive) Image
3. Tateyuki Shigaraki Image (Although not attractive, he looks amazing as his young self as well) Image
2. Richard Wellington (Not attractive personality-wise, but damn is he a looker) Image
1. Miles Edgeworth, Herman Crab Image Image

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
It feels a bit stupid to rank people based on their looks, even though they're just fictional characters, but I was bored, and when I'm bored I make lists, so I made lists. I divided male and female charcters because it was easier that way for some reason. They go from 10- slightly handsome, to 1- HOT, with a strange mixture of charisma-rather-than-looks-attractiveness and looks-but-not-personality-attractiveness.
Spoiler: Female and a 4-4 spoiler
10. Mimi Miney (looks cool), Metis Cykes (sweet and beautiful), Shih-na (not because of her looks but because of her sheer coolness, and the fact that she walks around in a long dress, gloves and a boa as if it was nothing) Image Image Image
9. Thalassa Gramarye Image
8. Mari Miwa Image
7. Azura Summers Image
6. Norma De Plume, Aura Blackquill Image Image
5. Angel Starr Image
4. Lana Skye Image
3. Valerie HAWThorne (sorry, I just had to) Image
2. Dee Vasquez Image
1. Desirée Delite Image

Spoiler: Male and a 2-4 spoiler
10. Matt Engarde flipping his hair, Juan Corrida, Image Image
9. Hobo-Phoenix (he was adorable as a pirate as well), Doug Swallow, Daryan Crescend Image Image Image
8. young Valant Gramarye, Kristoph Gavin Image Image
7. Jake Marshall, Big bad of GK2, outfit aside Image
6. Jack Hammer, Isaku Hyoudou, Yumihiko Ichiynagi (a bit of a wildcard I don't find him attrative but I like his face andwhen he grows up and hopefully changes his hairstyle he'll be one hell of a handsome lad), Byrne Faraday (although his mugshot isn't that attractive...) Image Image Image Image
5. Max Galactica('s face. His hair is stupid), Klavier Gavin (he walks a thin line between attractive and cuddly-cute) Ron DeLite (okay, he's mostly cuddly-cute...) Image Image Image
4. Godot (It has to be either the visor or the bottom half of his face, becase I find Diego directly unattractive) Image
3. Tateyuki Shigaraki Image (Although not attractive, he looks amazing as his young self as well) Image
2. Richard Wellington (Not attractive personality-wise, but damn is he a looker) Image
1. Miles Edgeworth, Herman Crab Image Image

Haha, I intend to do something similar... and I'd feel slightly bad too, haha. Anyhow! That was a really fun read and I agree with you on many occasions.

Gardevoir lover

Probably Juniper woods.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

You know, if Apollo taught me anything in Dual Destinies, it's that eyepatches increase your sex appeal tremendously. He actually became really hot there for a while, and he doesn't look out-of-place buff (although didn't his in-court sprites look a bit too broad? Oh well whatever) like some characters, which is always a plus.

Too bad he never learned how to put on a jacket properly.

Gardevoir lover

Aura Blackquill.

I mean man... Hubba, hubba. :bellboy:

Wendy Oldbag :oldbag:

Thane wrote:
You know, if Apollo taught me anything in Dual Destinies, it's that eyepatches increase your sex appeal tremendously. He actually became really hot there for a while, and he doesn't look out-of-place buff (although didn't his in-court sprites look a bit too broad? Oh well whatever) like some characters, which is always a plus.

What is it with Yamazaki and making characters look really cool with bandages?

earthlings on fire

Thane wrote:
You know, if Apollo taught me anything in Dual Destinies, it's that eyepatches increase your sex appeal tremendously. .

Spoiler: Ah, but we knew that already ;)

If I was into girls, I'd totally want Aura. She's smart and beautiful, what more do you want?
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

Thane wrote:

In Apollo's defense it's not like it would be easy to move your arms with all of those bandages on them.

shippersdreamer wrote:
Thane wrote:

In Apollo's defense it's not like it would be easy to move your arms with all of those bandages on them.

Are you sure? I mean he DID get an IV, and his arms weren't even scarred when he took the jacket off. We've already established that IVs are OP, so Apollo is clearly just struggling with putting his arms into the sleeves.

Still, he should consider wearing an eyepatch more frequently.

You know, a Mario game!

I liked Norma, too. I prefer larger women, I'm into WG and everything, as well. I haven't actually played 5-DLC yet, but I've seen pictures of her, and she looks pretty good.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I stand by my list appearance-wise, but if we're simply talking sex appeal I have to admit it's Godot for me. Sure, he may be a pathetic, presumably dead jerk, but damn, I'd shag him. :godot:

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Damn, I'd either shag Apollo, because of his eyepatch, it brings out his sex appeal or Godot, because I always found him hot.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Art Person

Damn, after playing PLvsAA, I'd say Darklaw. (She is now mai waifu! Sorry Maya... :beef: )

For the men, I'd say Edgeworth and Apollo.

I guess it's due to the re-release that many of the victims has gotten bigger and more detaile mugshots, and because of that I've found that Mimi Miney is actually really hot. :haykitten:

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
I guess it's due to the re-release that many of the victims has gotten bigger and more detaile mugshots, and because of that I've found that Mimi Miney is actually really hot. :haykitten:

She is!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:

She is!

Oh wow, she is.

[Whip the cream!]

Alright, because I feel bored and shallow tonight, a list where 4 means handsome/pretty/whatever and 1 means hot damn.

Spoiler: Women

Norma DePlume: Image

Elise Deuxnim: Image

Metis Cykes: Image

Mimi Miney: Image

Azura Summers: Image

Valerie Hawthorne: Image

Constance Court: Image

Lana Skye: Image

Tsubasa: Image

Desirée DeLite: Image

Lamiroir: Image

Candice Arme: Image

Cammy Meele: Image

Tsukasa: Image

Aura Blackquill: Image

Angel Starr: Image

Hakari: Image

Olga Orly: Image

Marie Miwa: Image

Rhoda Teneiro: Image

Adrian Andrews: Image

Shih-nah: Image

Franziska von Karma: Image

Dee Vasquez: Image

Spoiler: Men

Redd White: Image

Doug Swallow: Image

Manfred von Karma: Image

Juan Corrida: Image

Klavier Gavin: Image

Dick Gumshoe: Image

Byrne Faraday: Image

Robert Hammond: Image

Yumihiko: Image

Souta: Image

Jake Marshall: Image

Matt Engarde: Image

Max Galactica: Image

Jack Hammer: Image

Gregory Edgeworth: Image

Ron Delite: Image

Simon Blackquill: Image

Tateyuki Shigaraki: Image

Miles Edgeworth: Image

Godot: Image

Dr Crab: Image

Kristoph Gavin: Image

Richard Wellington: Image

:godot: / :javado: - The Alpha Male
:youngmia: - Confident, gorgeous, sexy.... Also, B00bs. (mai waifu)

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

:sassy:
That is all.

Gardevoir lover

TheDoctor wrote:
:sassy:
That is all.

You win the thread.

Err-New I guess?

In terms of pure hotness:

:desiree:

Combination of: Hot, What are you wearing....Could you uh.....Zip up a bit? And the kindness and devotion to her husband.

Y'know

Can't say I've got specific favorites, but I'll have to say, Mia looks quite beautiful in the relatively newer art.
Spoiler:

I don't find Mia attractive otherwise (no, not even the boobs) but that was a flattering picture. :peal-mia:

[Whip the cream!]

Trés belle!

Characters I like to look at PLvsAA edition

Spoiler:

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
Characters I like to look at PLvsAA edition

Spoiler:

The first two people... *Swoons* Oh dear.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well the first one is called Foxy after all.

[Whip the cream!]

Well, that's suitable.

This is the last one! I promise!

Spoiler: List A
1. ImageImage
2. Image Image
3. Image Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: List B
1. Image
Image Image Image
2. Image Image (Is it Klavier who makes "Guilty love" a sexy song or does "Guilty love" make Klavi a sexy character?)
3. Image Image Image Image

[Whip the cream!]

That's beautiful. :edgey:
Page 11 of 14 [ 540 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby