Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 17 posts ]

Simon Blackquill's InmatesTopic%20Title

I thought it would be kind of fun to try and deduce who each of the inmates are in Simon's prison stories. I'll update the OP as we find more (also, I'd prefer the exact quote from Simon)

Spoiler: 2-4
"Precisely. Human senses are easily decieved. Take the fellow in the cell next to me. Each night, he cries and screams about some ghost he thinks he sees. But in truth, it was simply the janitor."
"Ho ho ho. Prosecutor Blackquill just gave up the ghost, literally!"
"The janitor's deathly complexion and all-white attire are, no doubt, partially to blame. That and the fact that he constantly mutters about taking vegeance for this or that."

The janitor in this story is De Killer and the man terrified of the Janitor is Engarde. De Killer is still trying to murder him. I've been informed by Rubia and Ash that this is a little old cleaning lady in the JP version, but I can see De Killer disguising himself as one

Spoiler: GK2-3
"A particularly frightening inmate once told me that he always tenderly honed his blades before he went to work, like a samurai of lore."
"Samurai? Sounds more like a homicidal maniac to me!"
"Actually, he was working in the prison kitchen at the time."

This is Yutaka Kazami. I had originally thought it was Jean Armstrong, but it's definitely more appropriate for the former. Thanks to Nearavex

This is all I have so far, so pitch in. I remember one quote about a loan contract or contract, so I think it's safe to say that's Furio Tigre, but I don't have the exact quote. I also remember one quote about fishing, but I have no clue who that can be either

Here's another quote if anyone wants to figure it out
"A former ninja I met in the clink said that exposing those who work in the shadows is to pass the death sentence upon them."
Re: Simon Blackquill's InmatesTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

"A former ninja I met in the clink said that exposing those who work in the shadows is to pass the death sentence upon them."

K-Kay?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Blackquill's in a male prison, though. I suppose it could be Kay if by "met in the clink" he doesn't mean he met an inmate. Edgeworth was trying to save Blackquill, so I suppose he could've stopped by the Detention Center with Kay and Gumshoe on more than one occasion

I can edit the OP if that's the best answer we get

Gettin' Old!

JesusMonroe wrote:
Blackquill's in a male prison, though. I suppose it could be Kay if by "met in the clink" he doesn't mean he met an inmate. Edgeworth was trying to save Blackquill, so I suppose he could've stopped by the Detention Center with Kay and Gumshoe on more than one occasion

I can edit the OP if that's the best answer we get

That's a relief, was worried it went down some dark path where Kay got arrested for her Yatagarasu antics.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Y'know

That conversation here feels oddly familiar... although the circumstance I had in mind was a little bit different.

The janitor could be literally no one important though. It could be Engarde living these nine years in fear, descending into paranoia.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Okay then, time to figure this one out:

"No. He was framed for the murder of his beloved. I actually felt sorry for the poor chap."

Either it's someone we don't know, or HIMSELF. Then again,
Spoiler: Case 5
Metis Cykes was his mentor.

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Terry Fawles? Could Simon be talking about a story of an inmate he heard about? What are then lines before that? (And what case)

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

JesusMonroe wrote:
Terry Fawles? Could Simon be talking about a story of an inmate he heard about? What are then lines before that? (And what case)

The Monstrous Turnabout. Lines after:

Apollo: Wait, so he wasn't the predator, but rather the prey?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gardevoir lover

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
Okay then, time to figure this one out:

"No. He was framed for the murder of his beloved. I actually felt sorry for the poor chap."

Either it's someone we don't know, or HIMSELF. Then again,
Spoiler: Case 5
Metis Cykes was his mentor.

I'm not gonna lie, when i first saw that line in the game i first thought that was Larry.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Two more:

"An inmate who was formally a surgeon once told me something. He said its often all too easy to overlooked critical symptoms!"

Director Hotti arrested for pedophilia?

"A new inmate said, 'The moment you relax is the moment you're the most vulnerable.'
"Hmm...and what did this man go in for?"
"He is merely a sneaky thief who enjoys a spot of fishing now and again."

Yanni Yogi? It could actually be L'Belle, though I can't imagine him fishing

Y'know

Neither really sound as anyone we know. Hotti is not an actual surgeon, doesn't even claim to be one. Not to mention, he was fine the last time we saw him in AJ.

Neither was Yanni a thief, but I like the idea that said fishing spot is Gourd Lake.

Servant of the Goddess of Law

Huh I never thought about making these connections...time to play through Dual Destinies again and see how many I can pick up on.

Nearavex wrote:
Neither really sound as anyone we know. Hotti is not an actual surgeon, doesn't even claim to be one. Not to mention, he was fine the last time we saw him in AJ.

Neither was Yanni a thief, but I like the idea that said fishing spot is Gourd Lake.

He does claim to be one, though, doesn't he? Doesn't he initially say that he did the plastic surgery on Ini? Even if he didn't, he's still a liar and could easily be arrested for pedophilia/impersonating a doctor between the events of AJ and DD. Maybe it was the doctor that operated on Wocky and pulled the bullet out of him. He was arrested by the police just because everyone hates Wocky

Yogi wasn't a thief, but Simon could be referring to his underhanded nature of committing his crimes. I think Yogi is the best bet for this one (and yes, I realize that some of these are a stretch. While I do think some are references, I don't think every inmate was created with this intention)

Y'know

JesusMonroe wrote:
He does claim to be one, though, doesn't he? Doesn't he initially say that he did the plastic surgery on Ini? Even if he didn't, he's still a liar and could easily be arrested for pedophilia/impersonating a doctor between the events of AJ and DD. Maybe it was the doctor that operated on Wocky and pulled the bullet out of him. He was arrested by the police just because everyone hates Wocky

He did claim to be surgeon specifically? I thought he claimed to be a director there.

Pal Meratkis was a surgeon and director of his own clinic

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

JesusMonroe wrote:
Pal Meratkis was a surgeon and director of his own clinic

Pal Meraktis can not qualify, because he's dead.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Pal Meraktis was mentioned as an example showing that "Director" Hotti/Hickfield could very wel have pretended to be both director and surgeon at the hospitals.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)