Backburner's sprites

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Hey guys! I'm just posting here to show you guys some sprites that I have been working on and would like to know your opinions.
Spoiler: prison chief
Image
Spoiler: Marx Mann
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
Spoiler: Stranger
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
Spoiler: Charles Silver-tongue
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: front wolfgang
Image
Spoiler: Sum old man defendant
Image
Spoiler: New characters that I am working on:
Image
Spoiler: George Mutee
Image
*He has no talking animations because he is medically mute, Meaning when he talks no noise will form.*
Spoiler: Francis Planque
Image
Spoiler: CJ redone
Image
My entry to the dessert themed Comp on AAO
Spoiler: The entry
Image
Basically I based my entry on one of my favorate new deserts that I have every weekend, or whenever I can, Which is a Chocolate buiscuit with cream (Ice or whipped, either is good) with butterscotch syrup. Yum!
Requests:
ApolloRocks:
Spoiler: sprite sheet
Image
Spoiler: Animations
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Image
Strawbs2Bananas:
Spoiler: Robin Newman objecting
ImageImage
dellenXlawyer
Spoiler: Narahodo
Image
Timecraked
Spoiler: Barnham
Image
Image Image
Updates:
Added new sprite sheet and updated front wolfgangs sheet. Will get to posting the animated sprites hopefully soon. 3/12/2014 UK date and time at 1:38am
Spoiler: 17/11/2014 Uk format, 10:22am
*Added two new sprite sheets, one of up coming characters i'm making. Posted *
Spoiler: Update 9/11/2014 UK time.
*All sprite sheets updated exept from "sum old man defendant". Posted 9/11/2014 22:37pm. Date and time in UK format.*
Updates: Added more poses and tilts to the sprites including updating alot of the shading, I hope they look ok.
Last edited by Backburner26 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:30 am, edited 18 times in total.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Shadowsleuth
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm
Custom Title: professional megalomaniac
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location
Contact:

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Shadowsleuth »

A marked improvement-- These sprites are a LOT easier on the eyes. However, they're still all too static and flat. They don't have much in the way of life or animation; just a few moved arms here and there and slight expression changes. I think it'd be worth experimenting with some more animated characters to create more dynamic movements and designs. The poses are all basically the same, so a bit of variety, even something as simple as a slight turn, would do wonders for livening up the character.

Of this batch, I'd say Witnesses 1 & 2 are your most interesting designs. They're still pretty clear frankensprites, but they have the most interesting designs that beg a lot of questions, such as "who is this guy? Why is he wearing that? Is he gonna be friend or foe?" Stuff like that.

Sprites I suggest checking out for "motion" and "pose", would be characters like Ron DeLite, Klavier Gavin, Kristoph Gavin (who's all about conveying his personality from behind a single pose), and pretty much anyone from AAI and AAI2.

Good luck!
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Thanks! Witness 1 and 2 were both designs I quickly sketched out on the bus on my way to collage to do games, media and animation. After the first trimester I will be in lessons on sprite animations so that would help, also thanks on the tips. look forward to hearing from you and others later.
:Kristoph:
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Just a quick update, the sprite sheets have been updated.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Mary Faraday »

I'm not a big expert on sprites, so I only can give you my optinion on this. I think the witness-sprites look very interesting, they clearly spread out this interesting-feeling. As for the other sprites, they seem a bit boring to me, rather flat and without any interest. This is only my optinion though! I think the witnesses are the only good sprites made, but the others look great too!
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Ok, Updated the title post with two new sprite sheets, one containing 5 charactrs that I will be working ok sometime when Im not working on other projects. Tell me what you think as I am always liking feedback.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Hey guys, just uploaded a new sprite sheet and updated one, all updates and posts shall be in the OP.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
lx1.ica
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:54 am
Custom Title: ?
Location: MX

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by lx1.ica »

Backburner26 wrote:Hey guys! I'm just posting here to show you guys some sprites that I have been working on and would like to know your opinions.
Spoiler: prison chief
Image
Spoiler: Executioner bloke
Image
Spoiler: Witness 1
Image
Spoiler: Witness 2
Image
Spoiler: Front wolfgang
Image
Spoiler: Sum old man defendant
Image
Spoiler: New characters that I am working on:
Image
Spoiler: George Mutee
Image
*He has no talking animations because he is medically mute, Meaning when he talks no noise will form.*
Spoiler: Francis Planque
Image
Updates:
Added new sprite sheet and updated front wolfgangs sheet. Will get to posting the animated sprites hopefully soon. 3/12/2014 UK date and time at 1:38am
Spoiler: 17/11/2014 Uk format, 10:22am
*Added two new sprite sheets, one of up coming characters i'm making. Posted *
Spoiler: Update 9/11/2014 UK time.
*All sprite sheets updated exept from "sum old man defendant". Posted 9/11/2014 22:37pm. Date and time in UK format.*
Updates: Added more poses and tilts to the sprites including updating alot of the shading, I hope they look ok.
Liked the Francis Planque concept, also the fact he has a hook for hand, kinda cool detail.
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Thanks bro, Your sprites look great too!
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Re done the sprites for CJ.
Here:
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Updated the OP
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Hey guys, I would just like to announce that I am now doing requests, either request them on the request page or this post and Ill see what I can do.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Updated the requests part of my sprites to add the new sprites for ApolloRocks
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Hey guys, just finished animating some of my sheets, ill be posting more as the night goes on. here ya go. Ill also be updating the OP too.

Charles Silver-tongue
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Stranger
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Marx Mann
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Naruhodo spritesheet, Used Mijimaru's Naruhodo sprite as a base, He gave permission.
Image
will be adding to it.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

Here are the animations.
Great work!
ImageImage
I just cleaned up some lines a little. :sillytrucy:

Added them to the album. (And I added his defense band to the animation too.
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Thanks! They look great!
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

ok, updating the naruhodo sprite sheet, Mij, do you think you could clean up the sprite a little? Im not too good at tracing whole bodies.
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

You did the desks-lam one too! :basil:
I'd started that one and left it for today to finish XD

The hair and the collar looks great!
I have some tips. If your program can do this, hold the shift key, and just click at each point and it will draw a straight line between them. This can help neaten up lines.
Also try to touch sprites up once you think they're done. This way you can see the image as a whole, and get better at learning what parts you find harder to detail.
User avatar
dellenXlawyer
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm
Custom Title: Forgotten
Location: always in the court

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by dellenXlawyer »

Actually this is not a desk slam sprite it's hand on desk sprite since it doesnt show the desk being slammed
Sup :klavier:
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

So I got bored and decided to make an older wolfgang, what do you think?
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
lx1.ica
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:54 am
Custom Title: ?
Location: MX

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by lx1.ica »

Backburner26 wrote:So I got bored and decided to make an older wolfgang, what do you think?
Image
i think the hair must have changed its color since he aged, i think a fantastic 4 kinda hair like the top is the same and the bottom is white-ish.
Spoiler:
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

lx1.ica wrote:
Backburner26 wrote:So I got bored and decided to make an older wolfgang, what do you think?
Image
i think the hair must have changed its color since he aged, i think a fantastic 4 kinda hair like the top is the same and the bottom is white-ish.
Spoiler:
Image
Hair can be dyed, so I don't think that's the best indicator for age. :sillytrucy:

I think it looks good! Maybe a bit more light on the face, there's too much shadow (wrinkles are kinda hard to shade though :ron: )
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

I decided to add a bit more shading, I hope that improved it a little.
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

Yup, there's a noticeable difference! :basil:
Now his face looks much better!
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

I dont know weather anyone noticed but I fixed the shading on his body too, Personally i thought it made his chest look too far down.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by SilverGS »

The face and the tweaked shading are much better !
But I have a problem with the outlines of the suit : They're brighter than they should be. Also, the shading around the tie seems pillow-shaded and therefore weird. You should fix these, that kind of details really makes sprites look "clean" ^^
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Ok i darkened up the outlines and fixed up the tie, any better?
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
lx1.ica
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:54 am
Custom Title: ?
Location: MX

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by lx1.ica »

is that a scar?
Mileswright
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 am
Custom Title: Daniel Muzai

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Mileswright »

looks good. Although, I'm not a fan of your wolfgang sprites, it still looks good.
Image
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

lx1.ica wrote:is that a scar?
Yeah it is, its from one of his previous cases in Germany when he was attacked during an investigation of a German restaurant.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Hey guys, just posting 2 minis I made for wolfgang. The one with the black t shirt is his work/court attire and the red t shirt is his casual attire.
Image Image

Also I updated the front wolfgang sprite sheet.
Spoiler: front wolfgang
Image
EDIT:
Here is a sprite sheet I have been adding to every hour and then. The origional sprite used was created by Nocturnal_Swinger so credit goes to her for the sprite.
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
User avatar
dellenXlawyer
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm
Custom Title: Forgotten
Location: always in the court

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by dellenXlawyer »

The sprite seems nice but if u used lamiror's poses it would have been better
Sup :klavier:
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

I'll probably do that later on when I get to the point where I HAVE to work on it, as most of the sprites I post on this thread im using for a fan game.

also I made a Wolfgang smiley. I'm just finding all these old files that I have.
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

I changed the angry pose a tad bit. hopefully it looks ok.
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Mileswright
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 am
Custom Title: Daniel Muzai

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Mileswright »

You used edgeworths face? Maybe :meekins:
Image
User avatar
dellenXlawyer
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm
Custom Title: Forgotten
Location: always in the court

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by dellenXlawyer »

Mileswright wrote:You used edgeworths face? Maybe :meekins:
I think he did :gregory:
Sup :klavier:
Mileswright
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 am
Custom Title: Daniel Muzai

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Mileswright »

Hey backburner, thx for making the oldman defendant sheet, I referenced it to draw one of my in-process sprites.
Image
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

No probs, I mainly used von karmas head and miles's body
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Backburner's sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

Hey guys, I made a co counsil sprite for wolfgang. I mainly used the AAI sprites then de-colourised them.
ImageImage
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Post Reply