Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

ThoughtsTopic%20Title

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

i am just on the 3rd case on my second time of playing this games it isn't bad

I think kalvier is a fun proscutor and the music is very good for the game.

It does suck that if you persive the same person again they have the exact same tic :(

also in case 2 and 3 you don't really get to chat with your clients before you defend them in court and cannot get attached to them whereas in other games you get to know your client before you help them.

What do people like/dislike about the game
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes
Re: ThoughtsTopic%20Title

I dislike Trucy, the story is pretty weak - though I think the story was weak in the other games, too - and none of the new characters are all that interesting. The few old characters we get are so changed in personality (particularly Ema) that it feels like really bad deterioration of character establishment. And much more likely fan-favorites like Gumshoe, Edgeworth or even Franziska don't appear and are barely even mentioned.
Yes, I know, lots of executive meddling with this game, but that doesn't excuse the changing of Ema's personality.

What I did like... mh, I did like Phoenix' new appearance. I overall am not a fan of stubble, moustaches or beards, but Phoenix actually pulled it off. It helped in making him seem more laidback, more mature and like he actually got rid of some of his... well... overly optimistic optimism since GS3.

One final thing that bugs me is the relationship between Apollo and Klavier. There's no tension between those two, the trials don't feel like an intense battle of wits between two people. Apollo is all heat and flame for it, sure, but Klavier is like he got roped into the job and decides to half-ass his way through things cause he doesn't really give a crap.

C-A

All fair points :)

I am just on the 4th case and it is fun but mason system is wierd lol
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

Winter Flag Trademark

Rumors say that the Mason System is Time Travelling.

Spoiler: Minor Spoilers
But actually, it's actually Nick telling the Jurors the entire case from then and now.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

I just finishe AJ last name and overall I did enjoyed it I mean thet last trial was ok as we already knew all the answers it was just getting Khristoph to confess but just saying it was the jurist system and thats it was abit anti-climatic but overall I enjoyed the game.

I like the main characters, the Kitaki family and the noodle guy. I think Apollo was well-written and has those funny inner thoughts that I enjoy when playing as an attorney.

What I didn't like is that in case 4 you already know who is the murderer by just watching the intro. Talk about anticlimax.

Txai Viegas wrote:
I like the main characters, the Kitaki family and the noodle guy. I think Apollo was well-written and has those funny inner thoughts that I enjoy when playing as an attorney.

What I didn't like is that in case 4 you already know who is the murderer by just watching the intro. Talk about anticlimax.

well I feel alot of that case was about what happened to phoenix 7 years ago and tying up lose ends from case 1 along with we know Kristoph is the killing but it is about working out how it was done :)

Winter Flag Trademark

Eldoon is probably best. I'd really love to try out his salty noodles sometime. :edgeworth:

Although, I really felt bad about Nick's Disbarrment. Neither Pearly, Maya or Mia appeared on AJ. I so missed them a lot. It didn't hurt to make at least Maya Appear on the final case of Nicky, especially when Nick adopted Little Trucy Doll. It would've been great. But sadly, she didn't appear.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

I actually liked Apollo as a character,as well as Kristoph. Trucy was ok.Phoenix's change of personality wasn't all that bad,but it is true that there are a lot of wall-bangers in the story.Case 3 had some interesting mechanics but overall the story of that case was pretty weak.Case 4 had some plot holes too,but isn't that bad as a final case.
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

I really liked all the main characters,excluding Klavier somewhat. The filler case characters were also mostly fun,and the Gramaryes were so tragic,but on a whole new level!

The story was great,and so were the mysteries. The music was also excellent.

AJ is so underrated,poor thing.
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)