Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

~From May to June...
...Assistant time!~
Image
FINAL BATTLE!

The rules are simple:

To vote, choose your favorite finalist and use the emoticons listed here and make a post with them.
ImageImage
To post this ones you have to copy the URL of the picture and then put it between this [ img ][ /img ], also erase the spaces.
You can only vote for one, the deadline is 20 of august at 12:00 PM
The assistants:
Spoiler: MercurialSK
Name: Neil

Image

Occupation: Antiquarian.

Description: He's an antiquarian that likes collecting pewter spoons and has a generally everywhere fashion sense. He doesn't have a special lawyer sidekick cheating ability(TM) but the judge likes him (they're bald friends) and sometimes he persuades the judge to lighten penalties XD
Spoiler: Ropfa
Name:Unknown
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
Ocupation:Ultimate Kawaii Girl elementary school student.
GOOD LUCK!

Link to the last competition:
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=31063
Last edited by Hesseldahl on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

I LOVE the theme for this one! I'm definitely gonna enter :basil:

And your example is adorable! You have a knack for great designs!

EDIT: I'm so eager to show off what I've made so far, but I really want to do more poses before submitting! :will:
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I wonder if I'll enter... (Although I said I'd enter on the November's one. But this looks interesting. :redd:)

Question Time! :maya:
1. Are you supposed to make only female characters?
2. The Example looks brilliant! What is the class of it? Waitress or something?
3. I don't think a nurse ever were an assistant of the protagonist in AA... Or were there?
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

I think he meant to not copy his example of Ali Care who is a nurse.
(If it's female only, I'll have to rework my entire entry.....)
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

Ace Pointer:
1) I never said that you can't ( Actually I was hoping to see someone making a male assistant as his/her entry).
2) She was supposed to be a fashionist :p.
3)Mija said the reason so.... that.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

SuperAj3 wrote:I think he meant to not copy his example of Ali Care who is a nurse.
I thought Ali Care was a greeting from Hesshie himself. Guess I'm wrong... once again. :basil:

--------
Hesseldahl wrote:1) I never said that you can't ( Actually I was hoping to see someone making a male assistant as his/her entry).
Hmm... :notes:
Hesseldahl wrote:2) She was supposed to be a fashionist :p.
Fashionist? Quite weird, if you ask me.
Hesseldahl wrote:3)Mija said the reason so.... that.
So basically, it's something like this: Someone made a nurse assistant, then you can't make an assistant that is a Nurse. I understand it.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:I think he meant to not copy his example of Ali Care who is a nurse.
I thought Ali Care was a greeting from Hesshie himself. Guess I'm wrong... once again. :basil:
You're right XD It's just he kinda gave 2 examples using Ali as the host (Which I thought was cute and I liked that XD)
and so both are off limits.

That being said I got a wave of inspiration for this comp! My entry's basically done. I just don't know if I should do more given how much time is left? :ron:

EDIT: Aaaah Screw it. I wanna share this! :basil:
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sun May 31, 2015 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

(I'm double posting, but this is to share my entry :basil:)
My entry:

Name: Dez Reyener Occupation: Graphics Designer / Athena's one-off Co-council
Special Assistant cheating Ability: Pictualisation.
Born with a unique case of heterochromia, his right eye allows him to envision certain images or locations mentally based on a simple first glance.
He calls this "Pictualisation" where he is able to draw out the scene in stirking detail. An example would be knowing the shape/details of an object that may have been destroyed, burned or disassembled. He can even 'pictualise' the original state of a scene that was burned or damaged.

Also his name is an attempt at a pun on "Designer" and "Eye". They're kinda in the name :will:
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by mercurialSK »

That's really neat. Heh, cheating ability XD Nice concept, I like it.
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

Nice entry Mija! OP updated :edgey:
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by mercurialSK »

Here's something rough XD

"Neil"

Image

He's an antiquarian that likes collecting pewter spoons and has a generally everywhere fashion sense. He doesn't have a special lawyer sidekick cheating ability(TM) but the judge likes him (they're bald friends) and sometimes he persuades the judge to lighten penalties XD
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

That looks so cool! :basil: I love it!
And I love your little (TM) on the ability title XD
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hope you don't mind me bumping this Hessehl, as we're near the entry deadline (I think it was the 30th? It's no longer in the OP).
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

You know what's funny, I thinked that we had a month left.
I was planning on bumping until the 30 of June thinking, that the compettion ended on the 30 of July.
So yeah, guys you have two days left to submit your entries.
Good luck!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I would've joined this, but got stuck with other stuffs. Especially since I'm not very good at spriting on computer. :sad-maya:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:I would've joined this, but got stuck with other stuffs. Especially since I'm not very good at spriting on computer. :sad-maya:
Don't discourage yourself! All it takes is some free time, and motivation :will: Practice is always good, no matter how you feel about the end result.
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ropfa »

Okay, so I was hoping to animate this and put in some more poses, but I ran out of time. Here's my character.

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

"So, what do you wanna do?"
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

She's adorable! And I like her little shrug XD
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Aww, that girl looks so cute! Except you didn't told her Profile. That was one of the rules, Ropfa. At least tell her name and description, and especially her "special" power as an assistant.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Also, thanks for linking the last comp to the OP Hesshie!
Can we keep a log of them for future comps? That way people know what themes have been used, and don't have to search for the topics. I'll try to save the links :butzthumbs:
Ucha Nekome
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am
Custom Title: The law is full of contradictions.
Location: LAokio

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ucha Nekome »

I suppose it's too late for me to enter. :( Still I want to show you what I had in mind.

Image

Her name is Cathryn (Cat) Sai. She's a matchmaker who proudly calls herself the "love detective" despite not being able to find love herself. She usually doesn't get involved in murders, but because of her attention to detail and her observation skills the local police department ask her for help from time to time. (She honestly has no idea why, but the truth is she's an amazing detective) But even though her attention to detail is great there are some things she is still unaware of, being a someone who usually chases down loves for the lonely instead of chasing criminals. Because of this she isn't aware of things like criminal behavior or patterns. She's brutally honest, and will often tell you the truth about something even if it hurts someone. (Not with that intention of course, it's more like she's unaware that it hurts people's feelings) She drinks pop a lot simply for the caffeine. If she doesn't get some sort of caffeine in her she is rendered useless, and ends up falling asleep. While sleeping she will often blurt out random stuff, and is able to walk around and do daily things such as eating. She is friends with the city's stray cats who help her out from time to time, given she has the right stuff in exchange. (Cat nip.) She owns one cat named Robin who acts more like a dog fetching papers and chasing the postman.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I... don't really think Hesshie would be kind enough to add you now anyways... Since the participation date has been CLOSED.

*sniffle* If I were a little more skilled and you were informed about it a little before. :sad-maya:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Ucha Nekome
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am
Custom Title: The law is full of contradictions.
Location: LAokio

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ucha Nekome »

Ace Pointer wrote:I... don't really think Hesshie would be kind enough to add you now anyways... Since the participation date has been CLOSED.

*sniffle* If I were a little more skilled and you were informed about it a little before. :sad-maya:
It's ok. :) I'll deal, besides I had to create her sprite anyways.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:I... don't really think Hesshie would be kind enough to add you now anyways... Since the participation date has been CLOSED.

*sniffle* If I were a little more skilled and you were informed about it a little before. :sad-maya:
What makes you think he'd be that rude? Let him talk for himself.

Don't worry Ucha. This is just a community comp. The more the merrier! I really like your design too! We only have 3 entries, so it's not like we have that many entries.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Sorry for the double post. If you want I can PM Hessehl and ask?
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

Image
Gretta:Wow! That was fast, one day you are occupied and BOOOM! Everyone goes craaay craay.
Image
Gretta:The council of assistants was just occupied, no need to panick.
Image
Of course you're in miss, eh... Cat.
Image
Gretta: The voting will start soon. Keep in contact with us.
Image
Gretta:Also, ehm, I need to clarify that the council of assistants isn't rude, we're just lazy.
Ucha Nekome
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am
Custom Title: The law is full of contradictions.
Location: LAokio

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ucha Nekome »

Hesseldahl wrote:Image
Gretta:Wow! That was fast, one day you are occupied and BOOOM! Everyone goes craaay craay.
Image
Gretta:The council of assistants was just occupied, no need to panick.
Image
Of course you're in miss, eh... Cat.
Image
Gretta: The voting will start soon. Keep in contact with us.
Image
Gretta:Also, ehm, I need to clarify that the council of assistants isn't rude, we're just lazy.
:3 Thank you!
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Wahahahaha! :gant-clap:

...The voting has started. Whatever, I've got better things to deal with. I won't vote anyone... not yet. But I'm sure I won't be able to join this competition. Or at least, it ended. :damon:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

wait... We can vote! :atmey-shock:
EDIT: No we can't :bellboy:
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

No wait! HOLD IT PLEASE! :accordion-head:
Last edited by Hesseldahl on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Post Deleted because of Hessheldahl's Objection. Geez. :grey:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hesseldahl wrote:No wait! HOLD IT PLEASE! :accordion-head:
Sorry :bellboy:
I thought it was mentioned and I missed it :payne:
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

Because people needs something here's a teaser.
Spoiler: Coming soon
Image
-The council of assistants.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

HOLY SMOKES THAT'S AWESOME!
I love it! :sparkly-maggey: :sparkly-maggey: :sparkly-maggey:
Ucha Nekome
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am
Custom Title: The law is full of contradictions.
Location: LAokio

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ucha Nekome »

Hesseldahl wrote:Because people needs something here's a teaser.
Spoiler: Coming soon
Image
-The council of assistants.
XD OMG IT'S PERFECTION!
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

I decided that I should do this in the same week that Gravity Falls returned, The stevenbomb 3.0 exploded, Satorou Iwata sadly died and the dangerous criminal "El Chapo" escaped.
I'ts you favorite thing to do in competitions.
VOTING TIME!
The rules are simple:

To vote, choose your favorite assistant and use the emoticons listed here and make a post with them.
ImageImageImageImage
To post this ones you have to copy the URL of the picture and then put it between this [ img ][ /img ], also erase the spaces.

Also you can vote only for one assistant, because we didn't have that many entries.

The assistants:
Spoiler: SuperAj3
Name: Dez Reyener Occupation: Graphics Designer / Athena's one-off Co-council
Special Assistant cheating Ability: Pictualisation.
Born with a unique case of heterochromia, his right eye allows him to envision certain images or locations mentally based on a simple first glance.
He calls this "Pictualisation" where he is able to draw out the scene in stirking detail. An example would be knowing the shape/details of an object that may have been destroyed, burned or disassembled. He can even 'pictualise' the original state of a scene that was burned or damaged.
Also his name is an attempt at a pun on "Designer" and "Eye". They're kinda in the name :will:
Spoiler: MercurialSK
Name: Neil

Image

Occupation: Antiquarian.

Description: He's an antiquarian that likes collecting pewter spoons and has a generally everywhere fashion sense. He doesn't have a special lawyer sidekick cheating ability(TM) but the judge likes him (they're bald friends) and sometimes he persuades the judge to lighten penalties XD
Spoiler: Ropfa
Name:Unknown
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
Ocupation:Ultimate Kawaii Girl elementary school student.
Spoiler: Ucha Nekome
Name:Cathryn (Cat) Sai
Image
Occupation:"love detective"/matchmaker
Her name is Cathryn (Cat) Sai. She's a matchmaker who proudly calls herself the "love detective" despite not being able to find love herself. She usually doesn't get involved in murders, but because of her attention to detail and her observation skills the local police department ask her for help from time to time. (She honestly has no idea why, but the truth is she's an amazing detective) But even though her attention to detail is great there are some things she is still unaware of, being a someone who usually chases down loves for the lonely instead of chasing criminals. Because of this she isn't aware of things like criminal behavior or patterns. She's brutally honest, and will often tell you the truth about something even if it hurts someone. (Not with that intention of course, it's more like she's unaware that it hurts people's feelings) She drinks pop a lot simply for the caffeine. If she doesn't get some sort of caffeine in her she is rendered useless, and ends up falling asleep. While sleeping she will often blurt out random stuff, and is able to walk around and do daily things such as eating. She is friends with the city's stray cats who help her out from time to time, given she has the right stuff in exchange. (Cat nip.) She owns one cat named Robin who acts more like a dog fetching papers and chasing the postman.
Splodey_Goat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 pm
Custom Title: I like to pretend I can art.
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Splodey_Goat »

Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Image Suave Spoon man FTW!
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SilverGS »

I vote for Image.
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by mercurialSK »

I usually make it a point not to vote in anything but...
Ocupation:Ultimate Kawaii Girl elementary school student.
...
Image

XD
I really like the emotes by the way.
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
Post Reply