Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 153 of 157[ 6267 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157  Next
 


Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Simple and Clean~

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 am

Posts: 11

Oh its been a while since anyone posted on this forum, I have been reading all pages so far and enjoyed each fanfics!

Favorite pairing! :pearl:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Solangel007 wrote:
Oh its been a while since anyone posted on this forum, I have been reading all pages so far and enjoyed each fanfics!

Favorite pairing! :pearl:


Hello there, and welcome to the forum!! :edgey:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

They're the bestest character in the series! I feel sad whenever anything happens to these two. After all, they're the gems of Ace Attorney! Without them or any characters related to them, what would happen to us AA Fans?! We'd die of major shock and seizure! I feel more alive seeing them at least once a day/week! :acro:

They're beautiful indeed! I'm a Phoenix/Maya Supporter~! High Five!
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Ace Pointer wrote:
They're the bestest character in the series! I feel sad whenever anything happens to these two. After all, they're the gems of Ace Attorney! Without them or any characters related to them, what would happen to us AA Fans?! We'd die of major shock and seizure! I feel more alive seeing them at least once a day/week! :acro:

They're beautiful indeed! I'm a Phoenix/Maya Supporter~! High Five!


Too right! Up top! *high fives you*
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

Heck, this is my OTP. P/M Rules! :kissy:
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Simple and Clean~

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 am

Posts: 11

Ace Pointer wrote:
They're the bestest character in the series! I feel sad whenever anything happens to these two. After all, they're the gems of Ace Attorney! Without them or any characters related to them, what would happen to us AA Fans?! We'd die of major shock and seizure! I feel more alive seeing them at least once a day/week! :acro:

They're beautiful indeed! I'm a Phoenix/Maya Supporter~! High Five!


I so agree with you! :godot: I believe this is my favorite pairing in a game, besides LloydxCollete. I would love to read some fanfics now but not sure which one :ron:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

Just for the Phoenix/Maya shippers, the Phoenix/Maya day is coming soon...

...Probably the 5th of September. :pearl-blush:
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Solangel007 wrote:

I so agree with you! :godot: I believe this is my favorite pairing in a game, besides LloydxCollete. I would love to read some fanfics now but not sure which one :ron:


Well written, in-character fanfics can be pretty hard to find, can't they? *sigh*
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Simple and Clean~

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 am

Posts: 11

Ace Pointer wrote:
Just for the Phoenix/Maya shippers, the Phoenix/Maya day is coming soon...

...Probably the 5th of September. :pearl-blush:


Yes..!! I'm looking forward to it ! ;DDD

LateSummer wrote:
Solangel007 wrote:

I so agree with you! :godot: I believe this is my favorite pairing in a game, besides LloydxCollete. I would love to read some fanfics now but not sure which one :ron:


Well written, in-character fanfics can be pretty hard to find, can't they? *sigh*


That's true... well, I can always re-read the ones I hardly remember...so it counts as if I'm reading something new? x3~...
Either way, has anyone found any new arts on PxM?
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

There is only one truth!

Gender: Male

Location: Poland

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Posts: 51

Solangel007 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:
Just for the Phoenix/Maya shippers, the Phoenix/Maya day is coming soon...

...Probably the 5th of September. :pearl-blush:


Yes..!! I'm looking forward to it ! ;DDD

It was so funny when I realized that my favourite AA pairing's day is also my birthday! :will:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Solangel007 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:
Just for the Phoenix/Maya shippers, the Phoenix/Maya day is coming soon...

...Probably the 5th of September. :pearl-blush:


Yes..!! I'm looking forward to it ! ;DDD

LateSummer wrote:
Solangel007 wrote:

I so agree with you! :godot: I believe this is my favorite pairing in a game, besides LloydxCollete. I would love to read some fanfics now but not sure which one :ron:


Well written, in-character fanfics can be pretty hard to find, can't they? *sigh*


That's true... well, I can always re-read the ones I hardly remember...so it counts as if I'm reading something new? x3~...
Either way, has anyone found any new arts on PxM?


Oh yes, there's plenty on tumblr, especially since someone created this ab-sol-utley adorable askblog at asknarumayo.tumblr.com, you'll want to check it out if you haven't seen it! ^^
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

CrayonKiddo wrote:
Solangel007 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:
Just for the Phoenix/Maya shippers, the Phoenix/Maya day is coming soon...

...Probably the 5th of September. :pearl-blush:


Yes..!! I'm looking forward to it ! ;DDD

It was so funny when I realized that my favourite AA pairing's day is also my birthday! :will:


:pearlshock: Really? That's serendipitous!
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Simple and Clean~

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 am

Posts: 11

LateSummer wrote:
Solangel007 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:
Just for the Phoenix/Maya shippers, the Phoenix/Maya day is coming soon...

...Probably the 5th of September. :pearl-blush:


Yes..!! I'm looking forward to it ! ;DDD

LateSummer wrote:

Well written, in-character fanfics can be pretty hard to find, can't they? *sigh*


That's true... well, I can always re-read the ones I hardly remember...so it counts as if I'm reading something new? x3~...
Either way, has anyone found any new arts on PxM?


Oh yes, there's plenty on tumblr, especially since someone created this ab-sol-utley adorable askblog at asknarumayo.tumblr.com, you'll want to check it out if you haven't seen it! ^^


Ah! I haven't seen that askblog..! Ty for sharing that info *^* [have seen many things in tumblr, except the things I'm looking for :ron: ]

CrayonKiddo wrote:
Solangel007 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:
Just for the Phoenix/Maya shippers, the Phoenix/Maya day is coming soon...

...Probably the 5th of September. :pearl-blush:


Yes..!! I'm looking forward to it ! ;DDD

It was so funny when I realized that my favourite AA pairing's day is also my birthday! :will:


Well, it could be a double-celebration..! :godot:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:20 pm

Posts: 2197

LateSummer wrote:

Oh yes, there's plenty on tumblr, especially since someone created this ab-sol-utley adorable askblog at asknarumayo.tumblr.com, you'll want to check it out if you haven't seen it! ^^


AHHH! Thanks for telling us!

Does anyone have some recent fanfic recs or anything? (I've been out of this for too long :larry: ) I mean, fanfics and art and things made this year.
Image
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

Indeed! That link was much appreciated. ありがとうございます, LateSummer! :basil:

In case anyone doesn't know, I ship Phoenix/Maya more than Phoenix/Iris. I feel like Phoenix/Maya should be OTP Canon. If I remember correctly, Icer. I have once watched an Anime Short of Phoenix Wright. It was named "Phoenix and Maya Love Story". Anyone saw it?

No, Shuu Takumi didn't made this. I doubt he made it anyways. :yogi:

Since everyone here is a Phoenix/Maya Shipper, I think everyone would love this smiley, no? --> :kissy:
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

icer wrote:
LateSummer wrote:

Oh yes, there's plenty on tumblr, especially since someone created this ab-sol-utley adorable askblog at asknarumayo.tumblr.com, you'll want to check it out if you haven't seen it! ^^


AHHH! Thanks for telling us!

Does anyone have some recent fanfic recs or anything? (I've been out of this for too long :larry: ) I mean, fan :sahwit: :sahwit: fics and art and things made this year.



Fanfics... you can check the Ayasato Mayoi /Naruhodo Ryuuichi tag on ao3, new writers recently are Ropo (mostly smut, since they write for the kink meme) , JordanPhoenix ( writes fluff and smut, currently has a longfic titled Turnabout Everlasting ongoing ), Scarlettpeony (Smut, I'd recommend some of her works particularly For One Night Only), and Arcane Warrior (Smut, I really like her fics, you can find all three on her tumblr, arcanewarrior.tumblr.com/tagged/narumayo. There have been several good fills on the kink meme but i don't have thelinks right now :larry:

For art, I suggest ganonlady.tumblr.com, jesidres.tumblr.com (you might remember her as the awesome creator of the Phoenix Knight AU on tumblr), and melodyartwork.tumblr.com. And minouze-drawings.tumblr.com, but she mostly cross posts onto asknarumayo.tumblr.com since she's the mod of that.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

LateSummer, I think you'd love to watch this video.

Of course, this goes for anyone who ships :phoenix: x :maya: too.
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Ace Pointer wrote:
Indeed! That link was much appreciated. ありがとうございます, LateSummer! :basil:


どういたしまして, Ace Pointer! :lisa-hands: (Teehee, are you Japanese, or do you just like writing in Japanese? I think you mentioned somewhere that you were Asian... I live in Asia too! :will:)

Ace Pointer wrote:
In case anyone doesn't know, I ship Phoenix/Maya more than Phoenix/Iris. I feel like Phoenix/Maya should be OTP Canon.


Whooo!! Same here, gimme five!

Ace Pointer wrote:
If I remember correctly, Icer. I have once watched an Anime Short of Phoenix Wright. It was named "Phoenix and Maya Love Story". Anyone saw it?

No, Shuu Takumi didn't made this. I doubt he made it anyways. :yogi:


Ah yes, I remember that fanmade video! It must be, what, six years old now? :ron: Ah, memories :pearl-blush:

Ace Pointer wrote:
Since everyone here is a Phoenix/Maya Shipper, I think everyone would love this smiley, no? --> :kissy:


Ah yes. :kissy: This one's my favourite. I could stare at it aaaaall day...
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

LateSummer wrote:
どういたしまして, Ace Pointer! :lisa-hands: (Teehee, are you Japanese, or do you just like writing in Japanese? I think you mentioned somewhere that you were Asian... I live in Asia too! :will:)

Ehehe. Sorry, but no. I'm not Japanese, but I really like the Japanese Language (and other japanese stuff). It's awesome! I'm practicing it lately. But you can't say that I "just" like writing Japanese. :pearl-blush:

LateSummer wrote:
Whooo!! Same here, gimme five!

*High-Fives LateSummer* :edgey:

LateSummer wrote:
Ah yes, I remember that fanmade video! It must be, what, six years old now? :ron: Ah, memories :pearl-blush:

You sure know a lot about these stuff, don't you?

LateSummer wrote:
Ah yes. :kissy: This one's my favourite. I could stare at it aaaaall day...

It's one of my favorite smileys too.Same here~ :basil:
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Ace Pointer wrote:
LateSummer wrote:
どういたしまして, Ace Pointer! :lisa-hands: (Teehee, are you Japanese, or do you just like writing in Japanese? I think you mentioned somewhere that you were Asian... I live in Asia too! :will:)

Ehehe. Sorry, but no. I'm not Japanese, but I really like the Japanese Language (and other japanese stuff). It's awesome! I'm practicing it lately. But you can't say that I "just" like writing Japanese. :pearl-blush:

Ah, I see. Aalrighty then

Ace Pointer wrote:
LateSummer wrote:
Ah yes, I remember that fanmade video! It must be, what, six years old now? :ron: Ah, memories :pearl-blush:

You sure know a lot about these stuff, don't you?

Yes. Yes I do :redd:

Ace Pointer wrote:
LateSummer wrote:
Ah yes. :kissy: This one's my favourite. I could stare at it aaaaall day...

It's one of my favorite smileys too.Same here~ :basil:

Good we feel the same way :lisa-hands:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Simple and Clean~

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 am

Posts: 11

Wohoo! Forum is back alive :pearl: let's celebrate with some PxM moments :D
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

*shoots fireworks* :ron-jazz:
Everyone here at this thread should be a fan of Pearly, since every poster here are supporters of her fantasy.
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

There is only one truth!

Gender: Male

Location: Poland

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Posts: 51

Pearl could be called an in-universe PxM shipper, I think. :redd:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Hey uh...

Could...anyone here by any chance recommend some Narumayo fluff? I've been craving some for a while :larry:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Simple and Clean~

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 am

Posts: 11

LateSummer wrote:
Hey uh...

Could...anyone here by any chance recommend some Narumayo fluff? I've been craving some for a while :larry:


Well, you can always check on pivix or tumblr with narumayo tags to find good things about it, besides one of our members here mentioned about a talk blog where we ask narumayo and she answers with pics about it :godot: [there's a queue for each question submitted] ~ :ron: Although, I have found most of these in here and I actually don't see anything new to recommend you.

If I find anything new and good, I'll post it here :pearl: PXM all the way~
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

All your Narumayo are belong to This Site.
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Solangel007 wrote:

Well, you can always check on pivix or tumblr with narumayo tags to find good things about it,

Oh dear, I'm afraid I can't navigate pixiv to save my life x'D but I do check the narumayo tag on tumblr regularly.

Solangel007 wrote:
besides one of our members here mentioned about a talk blog where we ask narumayo and she answers with pics about it :godot: [there's a queue for each question submitted] ~

Yes, I know. In fact, if you scroll up, you'll see that the member who recommended that askblog was, in fact, me. :wellington:


(Did you forget me? I'm sad... :viola: Just kidding, I'm fine)

Solangel007 wrote:
:ron: Although, I have found most of these in here and I actually don't see anything new to recommend you.

If I find anything new and good, I'll post it here :pearl: PXM all the way~


Appreciate it!! :basil:

Ace Pointer wrote:


Ah, thank you... Both of you... but the thing is, I'm not really looking for art...I was hoping for fanfic recommendations. I was asking for recommendations for fluff fanfiction :oops:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Simple and Clean~

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 am

Posts: 11

LateSummer wrote:
Solangel007 wrote:

Well, you can always check on pivix or tumblr with narumayo tags to find good things about it,

Oh dear, I'm afraid I can't navigate pixiv to save my life x'D but I do check the narumayo tag on tumblr regularly.

Solangel007 wrote:
besides one of our members here mentioned about a talk blog where we ask narumayo and she answers with pics about it :godot: [there's a queue for each question submitted] ~

Yes, I know. In fact, if you scroll up, you'll see that the member who recommended that askblog was, in fact, me. :wellington:


(Did you forget me? I'm sad... :viola: Just kidding, I'm fine)

Solangel007 wrote:
:ron: Although, I have found most of these in here and I actually don't see anything new to recommend you.

If I find anything new and good, I'll post it here :pearl: PXM all the way~


Appreciate it!! :basil:

Ace Pointer wrote:


Ah, thank you... Both of you... but the thing is, I'm not really looking for art...I was hoping for fanfic recommendations. I was asking for recommendations for fluff fanfiction :oops:


Ooops my bad XDD.. well.. besides the one I have read through FF.net... there's none I can recommend.. for now XD.

I'll try looking for some ho ho :godot: ~ Prob between tomorrow and Friday I'll recommend some [I haven't actually seen any new fanfic that is Narumayo..but rather narumitsu and that's not my ship XD]

Though there were some one shots from the PL vs AA game, so hope I can find something new for you :pearl:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Simple and Clean~

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 am

Posts: 11

This is the one I was speaking about:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11191204/1/Lost-and-Found

Lost and Found [it is a oneshot fanfiction and have spoilers of PL vs AA game]
I in particular enjoyed it since I did go through the game and it did suits what Phoenix thinks in this fan-fiction.

There's another one:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9414524/1/ ... -of-summer

Though this one is considering the fact Maya haven't seen Phoenix for 8 years [something the authors for Apollo and DD tried to make us believe in my perspective].

Hope you like these~ :pearl:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

There are many groups who support there at DeviantArt. There are even fics of it. BUT, the group itself is too many. :maya-shock:
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Solangel007 wrote:
This is the one I was speaking about:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11191204/1/Lost-and-Found

Lost and Found [it is a oneshot fanfiction and have spoilers of PL vs AA game]
I in particular enjoyed it since I did go through the game and it did suits what Phoenix thinks in this fan-fiction.


Ooh, I follow the author of this one on Tumblr! :pearlblush: This is a nice read, thanks for recommending it!

Solangel007 wrote:
There's another one:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9414524/1/ ... -of-summer

Though this one is considering the fact Maya haven't seen Phoenix for 8 years [something the authors for Apollo and DD tried to make us believe in my perspective].


Ah, but the stack of DVDs in Phoenix's hospital ward and Maya's letter in Turnabout for Tomorrow said otherwise, weren't there? Small clues showing that they stayed in contact! :pearly:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Ace Pointer wrote:
There are many groups who support there at DeviantArt. There are even fics of it. BUT, the group itself is too many. :maya-shock:


Well... that's a good thing then, yeah? :pearly:
:ron: But I think those groups are pretty much inactive nowadays, which is a pity...
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

Okay, so I noticed that we used to have an index for Narumayo fanfiction, but it was taken down by the host site like a couple of years ago due to inactivity. Therefore, I propose that we make a new one.

Before we do, though, we need to settle several things (since I don't remember what the old index looked like and I'm not sure that anyone else does :payne: ). Namely:

1) Where will we put the index? (On the court record forums? livejournal? etc.?)

2) Will fics be organized somehow? (Like, by length, genre, author, whatever? I think by genre would be best)

3) If we make a webpage for it, do we make it such that only one person can access it, or shall we make it such that anyone who wants to edit the page can do so? (I like the idea of allowing free access , since it will allow many contributors to...well, make their contributions to the index, the only problem is trolls might take advantage of that. :ron: )

4) Should we allow exceptionally good fics to be recommended? Like I don't know, put an asterisk beside the fic name to recommend it to viewers? (the problem with this is that some authors might be feel discouraged if their fic has no 'recommend' next to it, I guess? Especially if they feel that they worked hard on it. )

Let me know what you guys think, and maybe we can get this thing up by Sept 5! :lisa-hands:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

LateSummer wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:
There are many groups who support there at DeviantArt. There are even fics of it. BUT, the group itself is too many. :maya-shock:


Well... that's a good thing then, yeah? :pearly:
:ron: But I think those groups are pretty much inactive nowadays, which is a pity...

Yes. You can't join them now, seemingly that they're all 'expired' or the admin of the group couldn't come.

Also, I could've made a Narumayo Day banner, but too bad. I'm extremely busy with other stuff that I can barely get online now these days.
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:20 pm

Posts: 2197

LateSummer wrote:
Okay, so I noticed that we used to have an index for Narumayo fanfiction, but it was taken down by the host site like a couple of years ago due to inactivity. Therefore, I propose that we make a new one.

Before we do, though, we need to settle several things (since I don't remember what the old index looked like and I'm not sure that anyone else does :payne: ). Namely:

1) Where will we put the index? (On the court record forums? livejournal? etc.?)

Let me know what you guys think, and maybe we can get this thing up by Sept 5! :lisa-hands:


Given what happened to the last one, I suggest it's in a form that can be backed up in multiple places :(
at least the data involved.
And not places that get deactivated due to 'inactivity'
Did anyone ever save that webpage that was on that forum? That had the index we had a few years ago?

Quote:
3) If we make a webpage for it, do we make it such that only one person can access it, or shall we make it such that anyone who wants to edit the page can do so? (I like the idea of allowing free access , since it will allow many contributors to...well, make their contributions to the index, the only problem is trolls might take advantage of that. :ron: )


Well, not just people, spambots will add stuff if it's not authorised.
But having only one person to access it is also a bad idea, particularly if they leave the fandom/are too busy. That's why that forum that had the old index disappeared in the first place, the person basically left the fandom and made other people mods but they didn't have the same permissions as the forum 'owner'.
You'd probably have submissions be moderated so you don't get spam, and anyone who actually asks for it who's an actual P/M fan can be given a moderator account....

From a technical perspective, database is superior to the old fixed list. But more difficult to implement. Then you just order the results by multiple different things depending on your search. (date, genres, author, whatever...)

As for recs yeah maybe (if it's not too much work) we can make like a 'vote' button so people can say they rec a fic or something. But the fics that are the most popular aren't necessarily the best, since people might just not know about others.... So it might just compound this problem, ones that are already popular get more popular, good fics are ignored.... I'd say we only do this if we use a ready made script that already has this functionality, it's not worth the hassle otherwise. Because the point of the index is people finding new fics that less people know about too.
Image
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

icer wrote:

Given what happened to the last one, I suggest it's in a form that can be backed up in multiple places :(
at least the data involved.


Quote:
3) If we make a webpage for it, do we make it such that only one person can access it, or shall we make it such that anyone who wants to edit the page can do so? (I like the idea of allowing free access , since it will allow many contributors to...well, make their contributions to the index, the only problem is trolls might take advantage of that. :ron: )


Well, not just people, spambots will add stuff if it's not authorised.


Oh yeahh.... :payne: We'll need a password or a captcha kind of thing...
Okay,how about we have it on a livejournal page or something and we share the password here, on the forum?

Quote:
From a technical perspective, database is superior to the old fixed list. But more difficult to implement. Then you just order the results by multiple different things depending on your search. (date, genres, author, whatever...)


Database, huh... sounds good... (sounds a bit complicated but worth a try)

Quote:
As for recs yeah maybe (if it's not too much work) we can make like a 'vote' button so people can say they rec a fic or something. But the fics that are the most popular aren't necessarily the best, since people might just not know about others.... So it might just compound this problem, ones that are already popular get more popular, good fics are ignored.... I'd say we only do this if we use a ready made script that already has this functionality, it's not worth the hassle otherwise. Because the point of the index is people finding new fics that less people know about too.


:pearlshock: That sounds like a really cool widget to have! But how to do it.... :ron:
Maybe it's not worth the trouble, now that I see what you've brought up :nick-sweat: but a good fic is not necessarily a popular one, I figured? I meant that special recommendations would go to the really really good ones where everyone's in-character, pacing is good, storyline is good, nice language use, something like that. :oops:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:20 pm

Posts: 2197

LateSummer wrote:
Okay,how about we have it on a livejournal page or something and we share the password here, on the forum?


Database, huh... sounds good... (sounds a bit complicated but worth a try)


Now yeah actually blogs (like LiveJournal is a type of) are a type of pre-set database. (well the data is)
But the only way you can add stuff to categories is by adding tags to each entry (1 'blog entry' per fic record I guess)... it's kind of complex.
Then you can sort by tags to 'search' but it's kind of a pain...
Ummm, I can't remember if Livejournal lets you sort entries by tags though. Or back up the data in any way that can't be used off LiveJournal... and hey, one day Livejournal WILL close.... (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

What we'd really be hoping for is that somewhere there's a pre-written script that can be used for this kind of thing with fairly minimal configuration, unless we have some pro web developers around here....
And that it stores the data in a reasonably common format so it can be backed up/mirrored easily.
There WAS a guy in the club who was a web developer, but he hasn't posted here for years :(
Image
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

How about Blogspots instead? Or just creating a free website like Wix or Weebly? It could be good... But they just don't need coding to make~

If someone wants a volunteer for a moderator, I may volunteer...
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Posts: 71

icer wrote:
Now yeah actually blogs (like LiveJournal is a type of) are a type of pre-set database. (well the data is)
But the only way you can add stuff to categories is by adding tags to each entry (1 'blog entry' per fic record I guess)... it's kind of complex.
Then you can sort by tags to 'search' but it's kind of a pain...


...Couldn't we just have one post and just edit that as we need to? :ron:
Quote:
Ummm, I can't remember if Livejournal lets you sort entries by tags though. Or back up the data in any way that can't be used off LiveJournal... and hey, one day Livejournal WILL close.... (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)


Whaaaat does this mean we'll lose the Kink Meme one day? :beef: Oh nooooo

Hmm how about using dreamwidth? That's what the newer parts of the Kink Meme are on, right?

Quote:
What we'd really be hoping for is that somewhere there's a pre-written script that can be used for this kind of thing with fairly minimal configuration, unless we have some pro web developers around here....
And that it stores the data in a reasonably common format so it can be backed up/mirrored easily.
There WAS a guy in the club who was a web developer, but he hasn't posted here for years :(


DominicanZero, right? Yeahh it's sad that he left.*sighhh* :sad-maya:
Re: Phoenix and Maya Fan ClubTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:41 am

Posts: 123

icer wrote:
Did anyone ever save that webpage that was on that forum? That had the index we had a few years ago?

Well...
I found my post on that forum in a folder somewhere. It's only until 2011 and it's just FF.net fics (I'd imagine the kink meme being quite the nightmare to index), but it's a start.

Link

It would be better if someone could parse all that text into a usable form for a database of course.
_______________

Hi P/M fanclub, by the way. XD Just stopping by. I've been out of the fandom for a long time (was active 5ish years ago) but started playing the Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney game recently and it brought back memories so...
Anyway it's great to see that people still love Phoenix/Maya, and some familiar faces too. :)
Page 153 of 157 [ 6267 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO