Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 9[ 356 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Pokémon RePlayTopic%20Title

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

It was a bright and sunny day in New Bark Town. Today was a special day, as the local Pokemon Lab was holding a huge event; inviting new trainers from regions everywhere to claim a starter pokemon and begin their journey. Unfortunately, to Professor Elm's dismay, not many trainers showed up. Only a few had showed up. But that wasn't going to bring him down, as starting kids on their journey was an honor, and it didn't matter how many of them showed up. Four of them looked especially promising, and could tell they would do great things. He decided he would bring those four in and give them first pick of the starters he had imported from all 6 regions. He walked up to one of the four, a tall boy with a white cap, dark blue shirt and black pants. "Um, excuse me" said Professor Elm. The boy looked at him, and smiled. "Oh, hello Professor Elm!" The boy shook the professor's hand, "my name is Akashi Crescent, but please, just call me Akashi! How may I help you?" "Well," the professor began, "I sense a great potential in you Akashi, and I'd like to invite you back to my lab to pick a starter early." Akashi's eyes lit up, "of course!" And before Elm could speak another word, Akashi walked away and entered the lab. Elm just laughed a little, and proceeded to the next person, who appeared to be a girl with dark brown hair, and wore a knee-length red dress with knee-high boots. He tapped her on the shoulder, "excuse me ma'am."
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
Re: Pokémon RePlayTopic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

"Yes?" The girl replied, turning to face the professor. "Ah, you must be Professor Elm," she said with a pleasant smile, her accent giving her away as someone from Sinnoh. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. My name is Lucy Ponderosa." She curtsied. "Shall I go on into the lab, or would you like me to wait for everyone else first?"

(Please say "go on in,") she thought. (I can't stand this heat.)
I'll always love you, Max.

"Nice to meet you Lucy! Hmm... Ponderosa... that sounds... a bit familiar... well at any rate, I see that you are capable of achieving great things. So I'd like to invite you inside and give you your starter early. My lab is located just over there, it's air conditioned I might add. I ask you to please wait inside." said Professor Elm pointing towards his lab, yet looking at Lucy with slight worry.

In Justice We Trust

"Thank you very much," she said. She walked on into the lab and breathed a silent sigh of relief as she felt the cool air inside.

(I'll probably have to get used to it being hot,) she thought. (I keep forgetting how cold it is in Snowpoint City compared to the rest of the country.) She chuckled as she continued toward where the starter Pokémon were waiting. (I guess I should be thankful this whole "All Regions' Starters" offer was here instead of in Hoenn.) She blushed slightly as she realized that some of the Professor's aides were glancing at her--or rather, her boots, which were making her footsteps quite loud on the hard floor. (I'm not making that much noise, am I?)

Elm watched until Lucy was inside the lab. "She's obviously from a colder area..." he had muttered to himself. He then walked up to the next person he had to confront. This person was also a girl, who was a brunette and in his opinion, dressed a bit odd. He tried not to pay too much attention to the purple tailcoat and blue skirt she wore as he began to speak to her. "Um, excuse me ma'am."

Winter Flag Trademark

"Um, Yes?" The girl answered, "Ah. You must be Professor Elm, right?" she blushed a little and gave a little curtsy. She said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Anya. Anya Mergham. Yes, my surname may sound a little odd, but... It's a pleasure to meet you." She then smiled.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Anya! I've come to tell you that I see potential in you, and I'd like to give you a starter early. I ask that you please go wait in my lab," he pointed toward the lab, "and I'll be there momentarily to give you your pokemon. Ok?"

Winter Flag Trademark

"Ok, Mr. Elm!" she said cheerfully, and head towards the lab, but walking slow. She heard some noise coming from the lab. "What is that loud noise?" Anya opened the door, only to see another girl sitting there.

While Anya went to the lab, Elm saw the last person he needed to talk to. The boy he needed to talk to was easily the tallest of the four. He was wearing a baseball cap, along with a golf polo and khaki shorts. The rectangular wire frame glasses he wore only added to the idea that he was an intelligent person. Professor Elm walked up to him and spoke, "excuse me sir."

Back in it, hopefully for the better

"Yes?" replied the boy. The boy turned to face Professor Elm. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Professor Elm. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Basir Callaghan. I am so excited to finally meet you and be able to take this opportunity to travel!"

"I am so glad you see this as an adventure, Basir! There will indeed be a lot of travelling in your quest," Professor Elm remarked. "So that I may give you your Pokemon for this quest, please make your way to my lab." Basir then walked to said lab to meet everyone else and to get his Pokemon. After meeting everyone, Professor Elm walked over to his lab to orient his soon-to-be Pokemon trainers.

Upon entering his lab, Professor Elm saw the four he had chosen waiting patiently and looking at the neat order he had the starters' pokeballs arranged. From left to right were the startes of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos with the water types on the top row, fire types on the middle row and the grass types on the bottom row. He walked behind the table and turned to face the group. "Welcome! I have brought you four here because I see that all of you have a lot of potential as pokemon trainers. Now, I must remind you that pokemon are our friends and must be treated as such. They have feelings just like all of you have, and respond to their trainer's emotions. But I'm sure you all know this. Now! It is time to choose your partner who will journey with you. We shall start with Lucy, then Anya, then Basir and finally Akashi."

Last edited by Crescent Moon on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

In Justice We Trust

Lucy walked over to where the Pokéballs were lined up. She glanced over at an aide. "Which one's Piplup?" she asked. The aide pointed to a ball in the top row. "Thank you." She picked up the Pokéball. "By the way, is this Piplup male or female?"

"Male," the aide said.

"Right." Lucy glanced at the Pokéball she had in her hand, then at Professor Elm. "May I let him out, or would you prefer if I wait until I'm not in the lab?"

"You may let your pokemon out. Just please don't accidentally destroy anything." Said Professor Elm with a nervous smile. "I encourage you all to have these pokemon journey alongside you, but not in their poké ball so they may develop a close bond. Oh! Would you like to give your Piplup a nickname?"

In Justice We Trust

"I doubt he'll call himself whatever name I would give him, so he'll just be whatever he introduces himself as," Lucy replied. She stepped aside for the next trainer and let the Piplup out of his ball, kneeling down to greet him.

"Hi," she said to the Piplup. "We're going to be working together from now on. My name's Lucy. What would you like me to call you?"

"Piplup," the Piplup predictably answered. Lucy chuckled.

"Piplup it is, then."

"Excellent choice!" Professor Elm then turns to face Anya, "Alright Anya. Now it's your turn! Please select any of the remaining pokemon."

Winter Flag Trademark

"Ah." Anya smiled, and then approached towards the line of Pokéballs. "Which one is Cyndaquill?"

One of the Aides then pointed at a Pokéball. "Gender?" Anya asked. The aide let out a sigh and said, "MALE".

"Hmm..." Anya came towards the Pokéball. She then asked, "Mind if I open it?"

"Of course you can! Again, just please don't accidentally destroy anything..." said the professor nervously. "Anyways, I encourage you to have your new partner out of their poké ball. Would you like to give him a nickname?"

Winter Flag Trademark

"Hmm... I'll call him Cyan, as I don't seem too like calling him Cyndaquill..." saying, Anya knelt down to greet her pokémon.

"Well, hello there. Mind if I call you Cyan?" Anya said smilingly.

Cyndaquill said nothing, but smiled instead.

"Excellent choice! I hope both of you become extremely close friends!" Professor Elm then turned to face Basir, "Now it's your turn to pick Basir. Please choose any of the remaining pokemon."

Basir nervously bit on his thumb nail as he pondered which Pokemon would be his partner for the long journey ahead.

Hmm...which one would be best for me? Treecko? Totodile? Ah, I know! Fennekin seems like just the thing.

Basir called out to the aide. "Excuse me. I'd like Fennekin, please."

The aide reached out to one of the Pokeballs and pulled out the one containing Fennekin.

"Here you go," the aide exclaimed. "Its gender is male. Would you like to give it a nickname?"

"Hmm...I guess so. Let me think of one real quick."

I think I should name it...

"Florence."

"Excellent choice! And not a bad nickname at all..." said the professor with a thoughtful look. He turned toward the last person left, "ok Akashi, now it's your turn. Which pokemon would you like to accompany you?"
Akashi stared at the poké balls with a look of deep thought on his face. "Well... I guess I'll take this one!" He grabbed the bottom poké ball in the second row, and opened it. A Chikorita appeared before him. "Hello Chikorita! I'm Akashi, and I'm going to be your new partner!" The Chikorita smiled and nodded in acceptance. The aide spoke up, "that Chikorita is a female, so treat her extra nice ok?" "Of course!" Akashi looked at the Chikorita, "hmm... you do need a name... how about Flora?" The Chikorita shook her head in rejection of the name. "Ok then, how about Lily?" The Chikorita seemed to be in thought, then smiled and nodded. "Ok, Lily it is!"
And with the last of the four claiming their pokemon, the stage has finally been set. What dangers and wonders will happen to them? Only time will tell. Four members of the CR Forum present
Pokémon RePlay: Crystal Clear Version!

(afternoon)
Professor smiled as the four got acquainted with their pokemon. "Now that you have your pokemon, why don't you all do the Pokemon League challenge? I highly sugg-"
An electronic sound came from Elm's computer.
He checked it quickly and came back to the four people, "what wonderful timing! I just got an e-mail from my friend Mr. Pokemon. He's always finding weird things and raving on about his discoveries, but says he really has something extraordinary. His house is on the way to Violet City, which is where the first gym is. If it's not too much trouble, could I ask you four to bring back whatever he found please?"
Akashi smiled, "of course professor! Well, if they're fine with it that is."

Winter Flag Trademark

"Hmm... Something out of the ordinary. I wonder what is out of the ordinary or something... Whatever, I'm coming. I'm a little interested as well." said Anya, with a thoughtful pose.

"I wonder if you two have any doubts against this..." said Anya, and stared at Lucy and Basir, hinting if they're okay with this.

In Justice We Trust

"Sure," Lucy said, standing. "Could you please be more specific about where his house is and what it looks like, though?"(Admittedly, I'm a bit more curious about this "Mr. Pokémon" fellow than whatever it is he's found,) she thought. (The name alone makes me think he's some sort of eccentric...)

"His house is north of Cherrygrove City. Just go down Route 29 west of here to get to Cherrygrove City and then go north. You can't miss it, it's a isolated house with a berry tree near it." The professor paused, "you should hit a split in the road, go down the path on the right all the way."

"Hmm...I suppose a quick jaunt over to this Mr. Pokemon couldn't hurt. After all, his house isn't that far from where we are." Basir then added, "I suppose that if it's helpful to the professor here, this will be well worth it."

Ok, so we run the errand to Mr. Pokemon's house, pick up the item for Professor Elm and then onwards to Violet City, where there is the first gym. I have never really been to this part of Johto, so let's see how much we can see today of this corner of the country.

Last edited by FenFen on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Excellent! Well hurry along now. You don't want it to get too late!"
"Ok professor! See you later!"
Akashi then left the lab with his Chikorita behind him.
"Oh! I forgot!"
The professor gave each of the three still there 5 poke balls
"Use these to catch wild pokemon and form a team. Could someone give Akashi these 5 poke balls too?"

In Justice We Trust

"Sure," Lucy said, taking the Poké Balls. She looked down to Piplup. "Shall we be off?"

"Piplup!" he chirped.

(Hopefully, he hasn't run off too far ahead,) Lucy thought as she and Piplup left the lab. (Then again, we're all heading to the same place, so even if we don't see him for a few days, we should still catch up to him eventually. Worst-case scenario, he just won't have as many Pokémon as we do by the time we catch up to him.)

Akashi stood at the entrance of Route 29, and smiled when he saw Lucy get near him. "Hello... Lucy, was it? Sorry, I'm a bit bad at names... um... where are the others?"

Winter Flag Trademark

Anya came out of the Building with Cyndaquill following her. There are some Pokeballs on her hands. "Alright, I'm here!" said Anya. "Where should we head through?"

In Justice We Trust

"Basir should be here momentarily, too," Lucy said to Akashi. She reached into her bag and took out five Poké Balls. "Professor Elm gave each of us five Poké Balls and was nice enough to ask us to deliver some to you, too."

"Pipluppiplup Pipluppiplup," Piplup remarked, his tone suggesting he was scolding Akashi for running ahead.

"Also, yes, my name's Lucy," Lucy added as she handed Akashi his Poké Balls. "You probably already know how to catch a wild Pokémon if you come across one, right?"

Akashi noticed Anya come out of the lab, "hey!" He shouted, "over here!"

Hmm...should i join with Lucy and the others, or should I venture by myself? I'd think she might offer, but as loath as I am to travel with other people, it'd come off as cold and rude if I flat out said no. Oh, why can't I just travel with other people?

Basir exited the lab with his Florence at his side with this thought in mind. He saw the others and called out to them.

"Sorry about the delay. Just a little thinking I was doing about travelling with you guys."

Winter Flag Trademark

Anya waved at them. However, she has saw Basir aside her. While walking towards the group, she said to Basir, "It's okay. Besides, are you always travelled alone? Sorry if I offended you or something."

Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It's no problem... Basir?" (I hope i got that right...) Akashi took the poke balls and put them in his backpack
"Of course I know how to catch pokemon! Allow me to demonstrate." He led the group a little into the path, and walked into the grass.
A wild Pidgey (Lv. 3) appeared!
Akashi pointed toward the Pidgey, "Lily, use tackle!"
"Chika!" Exclaimed Lily as she crashed into the Pidgey. The Pidgey seemed pretty hurt as it was caught slightly off guard.
"Now watch!" Said Akashi to the group.
He took a poke ball and threw it at the Pidgey. The Pidgey was sucked into the ball, and then the ball fell and started to shake. A click was then heard.
"Alright!" Said Akashi as he picked up the ball. "I caught a Pidgey! I think I'll name it... Storm!"
Akashi turned to the group, "it helps to damage them more or afflict a status condition, but I didn't want to hurt Storm too much..."

Winter Flag Trademark

"..." Anya got dumbfounded and said nothing for a second there. She instead re-questioned, "So... does that mean we can capture them by using any skills and then throwing a Pokeball?" Anya looked a little angry at this, and said, "This looks much easy then, don't you think?"

In Justice We Trust

"Well, I imagine some Pokémon will put up a better fight than others," Lucy commented. "I remember my sister telling me once that some Pokémon are naturally better at escaping from Poké Balls than others, and that's why there are some Poké Balls out there that are designed to counteract this natural resistance. Supposedly, there's one type out there that catches a Pokémon without failure, but I heard it's still being tested."

"Exactly!" Akashi said. (Yikes... she's pretty scary...)
"Anyways, we should just go down this route, and we should be in Cherrygrove in no time!"

Winter Flag Trademark

"Don't know where your sister heard this stuff, but anyways." Anya said to Lucy.
(I wonder if his caught pokemon is going to get loose or something. ...Probably not. By the looks of it, it was probably a weak one.)

(...Cherrygrove, huh. I never tasted how their cherries would be.)

In Justice We Trust

"My sister's an assistant at Professor Rowan's lab," Lucy explained as they started down the road. "She meets a lot of trainers, so she's pretty up-to-date on this kind of thing." (I wonder if I should catch a Pidgey if I come across one... They're not quite as cute as the Starly back home... Then again, I'm not exactly trying to build up a team of cuties here...) She glanced at Piplup. (Not to mention you're probably not going to be quite as cute as you are right now once you've evolved...)
Page 1 of 9 [ 356 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay