Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 41 of 42[ 1676 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Re: GS6 IdeasTopic%20Title

On one hand, it'd be pretty stupid giving Nick his badge back just to send him to the background. On the other, I'm not sure how they could develop him further.

If it's been a week, it's okay to double-post right?

This has probably been suggested before but I've just thought...What if the prosecutor gets killed? We've had prosecutor murderers and prosecutor defendants, but not a prosecutor victim. Well, we had Byrne Faraday in AAI, but I mean the main prosecutor of the game getting murdered at the end. It'd be quite a shock seeing one of the guys in the box dying, and a good excuse to keep the tradition of bringing a different prosecutor for the final case.

I think they should first fix the unsolved questions, like Apollo didn't knowing who is his mother and that Trucy is his stepsister (and so on), before writing a plot for GS6. For the mysterious organization in DD, a GK3 would fit perfectly, as it'll be an investigation only game.

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
MBr wrote:
I'd like to see questioning like the Magatama or Logic Chess, but for Apollo and Athena, using their own abilities.

Didn't they try to do that in Dual Destinies with Apollo's bracelet?

Yes, but you only had to ask one question or present one piece of evidence. I'd like to see it expanded, so it felt more like questioning or interrogating. Multiple choices of questions would make it more like Logic Chess.

linkenski wrote:
They should definitely pick either one. I honestly felt there was more to be explored with Phoenix as a mentor in DD though, but I do agree they shouldn't drag it out any further.

luck wrote:
On one hand, it'd be pretty stupid giving Nick his badge back just to send him to the background. On the other, I'm not sure how they could develop him further.

I feel like they've written themselves into a dilemma with giving Phoenix his badge back. If Takumi had his way, Phoenix wouldn't have even been involved in games past T&T, because he felt his character's development had run its course. Personally, I'd rather see Phoenix pushed to the side, and focus on Apollo and Athena.

But the issue is that Phoenix needs to be important because he has his badge back and he's the mentor to two lawyers. And I also have the thought, "what more is there to develop for Phoenix?" Well, there's Phoenix as a mentor, but that got almost zero attention in DD because Athena - and to a lesser extent Apollo - had the spotlight. And I find that strange for a character whose name is on the box and is playable for most of the game.

So I feel they have a second chance to develop Phoenix as a mentor, while also addressing the plot threads of Apollo Justice.

The video game boy; the one who wins

luck wrote:
If it's been a week, it's okay to double-post right?

This has probably been suggested before but I've just thought...What if the prosecutor gets killed? We've had prosecutor murderers and prosecutor defendants, but not a prosecutor victim. Well, we had Byrne Faraday in AAI, but I mean the main prosecutor of the game getting murdered at the end. It'd be quite a shock seeing one of the guys in the box dying, and a good excuse to keep the tradition of bringing a different prosecutor for the final case.

Ewwww, in a good way. I'd like to see that happen... in theory. Every prosecutor is so great I'd probably be too sad if it really happened. But I like the idea.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

New~

I've been thinking about this. But bare with my strange reasoning.
Athena had a black psychelock with her, and how she trembles in fear by covering her ears. See i want to see Apollo DO have a black psychelock inside him, but instead of trembles in fear by closing his ears, he covers his eyes instead, like this:
Spoiler:

It's quite a contrast with Athena right? I want the final case had Apollo did this in final case with him as a defendant, and Phoenix tried hard not to broke his black psychelock too.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

D_Albertz wrote:
I've been thinking about this. But bare with my strange reasoning.
Athena had a black psychelock with her, and how she trembles in fear by covering her ears. See i want to see Apollo DO have a black psychelock inside him, but instead of trembles in fear by closing his ears, he covers his eyes instead, like this:
Spoiler:

It's quite a contrast with Athena right? I want the final case had Apollo did this in final case with him as a defendant, and Phoenix tried hard not to broke his black psychelock too.

Reminds me of this fan art:
Spoiler:

Great Revival

I want another defendant to actually be guilty.

ob9410 wrote:
I want another defendant to actually be guilty.

But this time we shouldn't find out that they're guilty until the very end.

Great Revival

Not the very, very end. Just at the end of day 2 investigation.

New~

ob9410 wrote:
That's ALREADY Engarde!

Great Revival

D_Albertz wrote:
ob9410 wrote:
That's ALREADY Engarde!

I knew he did it the second Maya was kidnapped.

1000% Knight

All of a sudden I decided I want Susato's descendant in GS6.

(Appearing for just one or two cases would be fine)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Considering all the implications between her and Ryu, I think we already have her descendant, and for a good while now. :3
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Gardevoir lover

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Considering all the implications between her and Ryu, I think we already have her descendant, and for a good while now. :3

"Sherlock holmes II right here!" -Phoenix Wright.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

迷探偵

Implications between her and Ryuunosuke? Have you ever noticed that the only one she refers to on a first-name-basis is Asougi?!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Hey, you gotta give the girl props for being resourceful. :P Dear Gregory, what have I warped the relationship between these three into...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Great Revival

Maybe a new spin on main prosecutors (Manfred doesn't count) who don't end up going through character development. Because I'd really like that.

It's probable that they will finish the DGS spin-off first, and then proceed with a new spin-off/GK3/GS6

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Great Revival

Slammer wrote:
It's probable that they will finish the DGS spin-off first, and then proceed with a new spin-off/GK3/GS6

Well... of course. But that doesn't mean we can't spread our ideas. :-P

ob9410 wrote:
Slammer wrote:

Well... of course. But that doesn't mean we can't spread our ideas. :-P

That's obvious :edgey:! I already said my ideas about GK3... that would be pretty nice!

Art Person

I posted a fake leak of GS6 with a Purple 6 resembling a Magatama.... And the official Logo is purple 6! (No 3 character objection though...) I swear Maya Fey's psychic abilities are flowing through me LOL
Well we all know who just got confirmed!

Great Revival

SuperAj3 wrote:
I posted a fake leak of GS6 with a Purple 6 resembling a Magatama.... And the official Logo is purple 6! (No 3 character objection though...) I swear Maya Fey's psychic abilities are flowing through me LOL

And it is glorious that it's coming...I wonder what the new gimmick will be... :think-think-think:

SuperAj3 wrote:

I'm so hyped, that when I read "fake" I was about to think the news was faked

Last edited by Slammer on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperAj3 wrote:

I would congratulate you, but then I realized just how much the DD team loves to pander to the fans... Nah, I won't be like that. Congrats!

With every game logo except the first, the color of the number may suggest a second character aside from the titular one to be playable, even if only briefly. Maya got a very short run in GS2, Mia was the other DA in GS3, Phoenix starred in the last case of GS4, Gumshoe roamed around with a metal detector in GK2, and Apollo is more popular than Athena so he made it into the logo for GS5 instead. <- Only plausible explanation, really.

What does this mean for Maya, though? Is she going to be playable for another segment in the game again? In that case, I have no idea what we'll be doing as her. She better not be trapped somewhere where no one can find her again. Or heck, if she is, let her escape this time without waiting until the end of the case!

...unless, of course, it is like that managerial spinoff idea that Ash and I humored a bit and we actually act as Master of Kurain.

Art Person

SuperAj3 wrote:

I would congratulate you, but then I realized just how much the DD team loves to pander to the fans... Nah, I won't be like that. Congrats!

With every game logo except the first, the color of the number may suggest a second character aside from the titular one to be playable, even if only briefly. Maya got a very short run in GS2, Mia was the other DA in GS3, Phoenix starred in the last case of GS4, Gumshoe roamed around with a metal detector in GK2, and Apollo is more popular than Athena so he made it into the logo for GS5 instead. <- Only plausible explanation, really.

What does this mean for Maya, though? Is she going to be playable for another segment in the game again? In that case, I have no idea what we'll be doing as her. She better not be trapped somewhere where no one can find her again. Or heck, if she is, let her escape this time without waiting until the end of the case!

...unless, of course, it is like that managerial spinoff idea that Ash and I humored a bit and we actually act as Master of Kurain.

Haha, DD was fan pandering to a degree with Pearls and Edgey XD

Still if Purple = Maya, then I guess she has a chance at a brief investigation segment. (Maybe like Edgeworth in GS3 only minus the trial).

Well, unless Nick falls on a bridge and goes into a coma, I find it difficult to believe he'd leave investigations to Maya when Apollo and Athena also work for him.

But, why Purple=Maya? Magatama is green, if I remember correctly :think-pw:

Art Person

Well, unless Nick falls on a bridge and goes into a coma, I find it difficult to believe he'd leave investigations to Maya when Apollo and Athena also work for him.

If Kurain Village is involved, he might ask Maya to do some snooping on her end? (Maybe the killer is from the village)... Maybe not :gant: , but she can't re-appear without mentioning her time in Kurain.

Slammer wrote:
But, why Purple=Maya? Magatama is green, if I remember correctly :think-pw:

She wore Purple

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

Personally I want it to completely feature Apollo Justice this time, since the character casting is too big for it's own good since the introduction of Athena and Blackquill, and to be truthfully honest we still haven't completely resolved his storyline alongside Trucy.

Either that, or bringing back more issues within the Fey Clan family, with the return of Iris Fey(Trucy's new mommy) and of course, Maya.

Hey, you gotta give the girl props for being resourceful. :P Dear Gregory, what have I warped the relationship between these three into...

The game it's been out like a month in Japan and we already have shipping wars? Jeez.

And to add something to the hype train of GS6: Klavier wears purple. And Kristoph.

SuperAj3 wrote:

If Kurain Village is involved, he might ask Maya to do some snooping on her end? (Maybe the killer is from the village)... Maybe not :gant: , but she can't re-appear without mentioning her time in Kurain.

This actually sounds hilarious, as if Nick & co. were kicked out of the village, so they can't do the snooping around themselves. Or, that Nick indeed went into a coma somehow, but only after asking Maya to do some snooping elsewhere.

Qaelios wrote:
Either that, or bringing back more issues within the Fey Clan family, with the return of Iris Fey(Trucy's new mommy) and of course, Maya.

Bringing back Iris is an interesting prospect, though I wouldn't know what her role would be. Surely, she wouldn't have been coerced into committing yet another crime, right? She said she was going to reform herself after leaving prison back in T&T. But if she gets to be defendant again, it's gonna be old news. At least she'd be a defendant/witness who isn't so resistant to questions...

Welp, the only other option is to make her a victim! And that ship will finally be laid to rest.

luck wrote:

The game it's been out like a month in Japan and we already have shipping wars? Jeez.

Shipping wars spring up at a moment's notice, doncha know. I could go into depth about a theory I have of Phoenix's "true" ancestry, but this isn't the thread for that.

Art Person

I have a theory as to how case 1 will play out.

- After DD - Kurain Village
Nick's finally got a free moment to visit Maya in Kurain village, and introduce everyone to her. During their visit, Maya mentions how there's an entire country where spirit channeling and the supernatural are common throughout and decides that she wants to go visit the country to further her training, and insists invites Nick to go with her.

- After Plane flight to country
Upon their arrival, they decide to go on a tour, and enter Bokuto's tour group to see and learn about the town and their culture. Bokuto, being over-excited, explains a lot about the town, and most likely lets off some info that the killer (another one in the tour group) uses to their advantage to kill somoene in their group they have a connection with, (but we don't know that yet). Of course, Bokuto gets framed, and goes on trial.

- The following morning
Nick and Maya go to the trial to show their support for Bokuto, and after noticing there are no such thing as defense attorneys and decides to barge in and defend Bokuto.

Gardevoir lover

SuperAj3 wrote:

Nick's finally got a free moment to visit Maya in Kurain village, and introduce everyone to her. During their visit, Maya mentions how there's an entire country where spirit channeling and the supernatural are common throughout and decides that she wants to go visit the country to further her training, and insists invites Nick to go with her.

Upon their arrival, they decide to go on a tour, and enter Bokuto's tour group to see and learn about the town and their culture. Bokuto, being over-excited, explains a lot about the town, and most likely lets off some info that the killer (another one in the tour group) uses to their advantage to kill somoene in their group they have a connection with, (but we don't know that yet). Of course, Bokuto gets framed, and goes on trial.

- The following morning
Nick and Maya go to the trial to show their support for Bokuto, and after noticing there are no such thing as defense attorneys and decides to barge in and defend Bokuto.

I can totally see that happening actually.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

SuperAj3 wrote:

- The following morning

That's definitely a great idea!

Beautiful flower

I've been thinking about the info we got. Here's how I think case 1 would go.

The courtroom works like this: When someone got killed, they'll ask the spirit of the dead who the killer is. Since the whole country believe in spirits, everyone will believe it, no one would question the answer (nothing like Misty Fey would occur). The girl is the one who has strongest spiritual power and she's the one who asks the spirits.

Then murder happened, and the spirit points to Bokuto as the culprit. Of course Nick had to object (maybe he found a contradiction, or alibi for Bokuto etc). At this point, girl comes out and challenges this spiky-haired foreigner. :phoenix:

The problem is... non-murder cases would still need attorneys, so it doesn't make sense that there's absolutely none of them in this country. And what are those benches for? Were they placed after Nick did his heroic save (which starts a new case in this new country)?

And about the new game mechanic... I think there's a lot of game mechanics already, we have Magatama that Nick still uses, Perceive and Widget. Adding more stuff will be confusing, while also limiting the chances we'd get to use them because they want us to try everything sort of like bringing Trucy and Pearly back but only being with them for a short while. I'd rather they focus on one or two, while finding new ways to use them.
I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

Great Revival

Chips wrote:
And about the new game mechanic... I think there's a lot of game mechanics already, we have Magatama that Nick still uses, Perceive and Widget. Adding more stuff will be confusing, while also limiting the chances we'd get to use them because they want us to try everything sort of like bringing Trucy and Pearly back but only being with them for a short while. I'd rather they focus on one or two, while finding new ways to use them.

Neither of the other lawyers are confirmed to come back yet, those gimmicks may not be in GS6

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

It still sounds odd to me when people start calling these games "spin-offs" because the setting is changed. The reason why I felt you could look upon GK as a spinoff was because the gameplay and flow was fundamentally changed. DGS and AA6 still retain the element of investigation-trial-investigation-trial at large and have the same similar story-beats to every case as a regular Ace Attorney. I'd say, even GK had that but because it had the third-person investigations and very snappy switching between cross-examination and investigation it did feel like a spinoff.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Beautiful flower

ob9410 wrote:
Chips wrote:

Neither of the other lawyers are confirmed to come back yet, those gimmicks may not be in GS6

This is partly why I think they're adding the new mechanic, but I sure hope it isn't the case. I love those two too much.

@linkenski: I think the basic requirement for AA games to be considered spin-off is having minimal amount of Phoenix. :will:

Jokes aside, I thought Takumi himself said DGS was a spin-off? I can't find the source though... or did i confuse that with the announcement about DGS being a trilogy...
I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

Great Revival

Chips wrote:
ob9410 wrote:
Chips wrote:

This is partly why I think they're adding the new mechanic, but I sure hope it isn't the case. I love those two too much.

@linkenski: I think the basic requirement for AA games to be considered spin-off is having minimal amount of Phoenix. :will:

Jokes aside, I thought Takumi himself said DGS was a spin-off? I can't find the source though... or did i confuse that with the announcement about DGS being a trilogy...

I don't like Athena enough to care if she appears again, but the games...they must be fine! :apollo-objection:
Page 41 of 42 [ 1676 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)