Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 29 of 69[ 2742 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 69  Next

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title

Great Revival

I had no idea what was going on...but I like it. (No seriously, who are these guys?) :meekins:

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Oliver wrote:
I had no idea what was going on...but I like it. (No seriously, who are these guys?) :meekins:

I expected some confusion with some Trauma Center characters popping in and out...
Also oh dear... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7003822/1/Phoenix-Wright-Ace-Attorney-Yugioh-Style

Yu-Gi-Oh and AA...my my..

Great Revival

shippersdreamer wrote:
Oliver wrote:

I expected some confusion with some Trauma Center characters popping in and out...
Also oh dear... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7003822/1/Phoenix-Wright-Ace-Attorney-Yugioh-Style

I don't even have to look at it to know that won't end well...

Oliver wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Oliver wrote:

I don't even have to look at it to know that won't end well...

If you'd take a gander of the AA Crossover section on FF.Net you'll find a whole slough of...gems. :redd:

Great Revival

I have...I found a crossover all to do with NicoB... :meekins:

Oliver wrote:

I found one involving DBZ...
Oh what fun days...

Great Revival

shippersdreamer wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Oh what fun days...

Indeed...New canon for the theater: Even Goku can't escape the Sporking Theater. Only Kay has a high enough power level. :yogi:

Oliver wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Oh what fun days...

Indeed...New canon for the theater: Even Goku can't escape the Sporking Theater. Only Kay has a high enough power level. :yogi:

The image of Goku transporting around confused while Phoenix and Edgeworth stare shocked/horrified is an amusing image.

Great Revival

"Hehe, what do you guys mean you can't teleport? Wait...what's a lawyer?"

Oliver wrote:

OOh man, we're gonna have a lot of fun with these cross-overs aren't we?

Great Revival

shippersdreamer wrote:
Oliver wrote:

OOh man, we're gonna have a lot of fun with these cross-overs aren't we?

Probably... I just can't wait to get my grubby mits on one after the one I'm working on... :hotti:

The Enigma

I love Trauma Center, but even I had trouble keeping up with that...er, whatever that was. Was there supposed to be some sort of plot? Well, Derek was adorkably awkward. I can't really say much because I'm not an experienced sporker so...yeah. Great to see a TC fic here!
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Great Revival

Bramimond wrote:
Why the hell did this double post? Sigh...I'll get a mod to remove.

I'll report it too, Mr. Bram Bram!
Edit: I was too slow! Please don't hurt me siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir! :megaphone:

Bramimond wrote:
I love Trauma Center, but even I had trouble keeping up with that...er, whatever that was. Was there supposed to be some sort of plot? Well, Derek was adorkably awkward. I can't really say much because I'm not an experienced sporker so...yeah. Great to see a TC fic here!

I honestly believe there isn't a plot here. It seems like the author started it in the middle and forgot that there was supposed to be an opening somewhere..

For future reference, we have a list of recommended fic for anyone who wants to spork something but doesn't feel like scratching the bottom of fanfiction.net, ao3 or the kink meme.

Spoiler:
Shadow Magician wrote:
I have now read through every spork (save 'some R18 fic'...) and the image of me, trying to stifle my laughter at 4 in the morning came very true. :D
I've found some spork-worthy material which would strike fear into the hearts of ocertain sporkers: a Phoenix/Maya lemon. A badly-written lemon.
And here we are, ladies and gentlemen.

Aquabreeze claimed this one but we haven't heard of her in a while

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
One moment, please.

I still love this thread. If anyone hasn't done this one yet, I have an offering:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8699196/1/S ... ic-Reviews

It'd be a sporking of a sporking of a fanfic. This author's attempts at sarcastic reviews aren't nearly as entertaining as the ones I've seen here, and I figure it'd be a nice addition.

Darth Wiader wrote:

This one was sporked in the old thread, but apparently only the first part. And there's a high chance that it's lost forever anyway

Forrest wrote:
Found a terrible one full of Writing errors
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7344657/1/Phoenix-is-a-jerk
I was going to do it myself, but I haven't got the time to do it.

PhoenixFlame53 did the first three chapters, but the last two are unsporked

Ceence wrote:
Meanwhile, I found an... Interesting fic. It's a cross over with my little pony
http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9179626/1/Pho ... ht-Contest
I won't be sporking it, but it's really worth sporking.

Thane sporked a fragment of this fic

Speaking of new fics, has anyone tried this one? Oh dear. I can't bring myself to go behind the first few paragraphs... because ROFL.

Thane sporked the first chapter, but there's another one

SenorJustice-dono, who has not posted in the thread in a while wrote:
I was thinking of sporking one myself that was just some nonsense about the Roman Empire and a time-travelling Phoenix that inexplicably comes to defend someone from the Roman empires and it's just train wreck of a fic. Another thing that's weird is random cameos from Bobby Fulbright and Simon Blackquill, which are nonsensical because of the fact that a.) Blackquill is out of jail after DD, despite the fact that the fic has him in jail with one of the main characters, and b.)"Bobby Fulbright" is still in his detective guise, just to sput his catchphrase. Here's the link if you want to read it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9936350/1/The-extreme-skip-of-time-the-meeting-of-the-greatest-attorneys-ever

SeniorJustice-dono is still working on it

Rubia gave up on this one but has already done the first two chapters.
This one has been updated recently

Gnobo, who has not posted in the thread in a while wrote:
I actually have an Apollo/Ema fanfic sporking I'm working on. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5461319/1/Holiday-Romance. And this fanfic happens to be written by the same author as Blackmail.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
On a different note, if we're starting to allow more and more NSFW fanfics, apparently. I'll just throw this out: Manfred and Miles. Thoughts?

sumguy28 wrote:
Oh, and has this been sporked yet? Just by that description alone, it feels like a crime if it hasn't been sporked.

PoppyCorn was doing this one, but she hadn't showed up around here recently

Saresa wrote:
I found this one fic on FF.net. It's no way as horrifying or creepy as the ones we've had recently... alright, it *is* creepy, but not in the same way.

It's basically a copy-paste of the first 2 canon cases, with a Mary-Sue shoved in to steal Nick's heart and save everyone with her "amazing detective skills". It was a real pain to read. If no one is interested, I would like to spork this one, though I have no idea on where to start from with a format like that.
Thane was working on the sporking for that but hasn't posted in the thread in a while and only did the first chapter.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
I went oneshot-searching.
Also, the this and
Who wants what?

Edit: Tenth page wup wup!

Fourth Edit: These are a lot easier to find than I thought...

Quote:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10610724/1 ... utor-Style: Haven't read it, but the description sounds promising. (Probably best for a funny/silly spork)

FlashFilms wrote:
Hi! I just got start reading a bunch of Sporks and am wondering if this could make a good filler:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/153721?view_adult=true- Short yet not bad but it make me want to get brain bleach as some one who doesn't ship much. You'll see as you read (If you dislike the pairing to begin with).

Just wondering so maybe I can start on writing my first Spork.
Although that fic was reccomended against...
cesar26100 wrote:
Has anyone checked out this yet?

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
The kink meme is a glorious place and thank you cesar26100 for opening my eyes to it. That said, there is a surprising amount of mpreg and tentacles in this fandom. Didn't see that one coming...

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
The fics are pretty well-written but some of them are just... well, why don't you take a look at "engrish" yourself?

Anyway, here's the link to that crossover I mentioned. I notice gratuitous amounts of OOC and a time set "1000 years" after LoK, which at most would be represented by the late 1800s - early 1900s by our history. Also, the author has no concept of how bending is supposed to work.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
*cracks knuckles* Yes ma'am!
I'm just gonna dump all most of my C-R-appropriate(ish) bookmarked badfics here, then. (There's also a post I made on page 10 that lists all the fics that have been linked to lately.) (And I'm not reposting links to the kink meme things I've already linked to, like "Matt x mirror".)
Quercus Alba and cross-dressing. Not badly written (kind of silly and pretty funny, to be honest) but mindscarring nonetheless.

A little bit smutty but mostly pretty dumb. Again, not that bad. Wrightworth, although at this point that's like shooting fish in a barrel, no?

I'm not sure how to describe this one. But this author writes really good fanfiction. You know, in the sporking theatre sense of the word.

Crossover with the Lion King. Starring Edgeworth as Simba, Phoenix as Nala, von Karma as Scar, and Gregory as Mufasa.

Crossover with Beauty and the Beast (yes, Disney version). Starring Phoenix as Belle, Mia as... Belle's dad (I know he had a name but I forget. I wanna say Laurice), Edgeworth as the Beast, Gumshoe as Cogsworth, and Franziska as Lumiere. She whips people with fire. Because she's a candle.

Okay. Again. I'm not sure how to describe this one. I bookmarked it as "SPITS" for a reason. (As in that was my reaction. And not in an entirely negative way.)

Like half of it would have to be cut out, but hey, Edgeworth in a dress because reasons. Also, a handy reference pic.

Edgeworth and Phoenix pass notes in court. It's exactly as immature as it sounds.

Prompt: Apollo and Klavier... roleplaying as Phoenix and Edgeworth, in bed. Fill: not actually as smutty as the requester wanted it to be. Could probably get away with posting it here with minimal cutting.

Edgeworth flirts with Phoenix. It's hilarious.

I think this is a crossover with the Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire? Or however it was spelled... anyway, AA cast as gangstas. It's special all right.

Phoenix and Edgeworth play Guitar Hero. Klavier shows up and starts hitting on Phoenix? He keeps calling him "mein strudel".

Phoenix writes a (bad) smutty Wrightworth fanfic and Edgeworth edits it. The sporking will be incredibly meta. (...I'm pretty interested in doing this one myself.)

This one pairs Morgan Fey and Wendy Oldbag.

Edgeworth being an over-the-top action hero. Not bad, really, but it'd make for a pretty funny sporking, I think.

Richard Wellington gets uncomfortably sexual with a banana. It was inevitable, really.

Drunk Edgeworth uses really, really bad pickups lines on Phoenix.

Drunk Edgeworth uses really, really bad pickups lines on Phoenix. Featuring anagrams.

It's incredibly short, but it's Judge/Canadian Judge and that's incredible. For a very different reason.

You'd have to cut a fair bit of this out but still has potential here. Edgeworth and Phoenix and Phoenix's two triplet brothers.

My kingdom for a Wrightworth fic that's not stupid...

Larry writes a Wrightworth fanfic. In the eyes of the kink meme, this makes sense.

Edgeworth/Kristoph. Thoroughly OOC.

Remember "engrish"? Well, there's more where that came from.

Phoenix and Edgeworth angrily strip in court at two separate points during Farewell, my Turnabout. (It's actually two completely different fics, I think.) The first one features a sex scene but if you cut it out it loses literally nothing.

Edgeworth: "A dream?! Is this an 'it was all a dream' ending?! I'M SO GLAD IT WAS THAT KIND OF ENDING-!"

Wendy Oldbag gives sex advice. It goes... actually a lot better than you'd think but that doesn't mean the fic is any good.

And that's all. For now.
Hmm... seems I'm severely lacking in fics that feature Dual Destinies characters... :think-pw:

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Second edit: Richard Wellington strangles Edgeworth to death. Because why not.

Matt Engarde stabs Edgeworth to death in front of Phoenix. At least Shelly de Killer shows up at the end!

(Why are there so many fics where Edgeworth dies? ...the other ones were tagged rape and/or were super long, though.)

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
As of the time of this post, HermannVonKarma and I are working on a sporking of this.
TheJettSet27 wrote:
I would enjoy sporking a fanfiction sometime. In fact, I have a couple lined up. The first one is actually written well, it's just the shipped characters and the use of the magatama I find most interesting:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3925051/1/ ... SUCCESSFUL
This is one I would bring Adrian or Luke in, considering they're the couple in here.

And finally (making this more than a couple) another Kristoph one. He is found not guilty and allowed to roam free. This has bonus points in my book for the mention of him wearing one glove because all I could see in my head was him in a Michael Jackson outfit.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10778356/1 ... Chronicles

wizkid99 wrote:
Instead of a sporking, I wanted find something you guys to have this fanfic I found while browsing through Ace Attorney fan fiction.
I'll look forward to anyone's next sporking.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Psst, Rubia: I finally found you an Investigations fic. It's a little bit on the long side and honestly not that bad (...actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it) but it is very silly. Here.
Rubia seems to be working on this.
wizkid99 wrote:
I found this other fic that was written for the kink meme. I thought you people should check it out.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10846600/1/Closed-Doors

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
RUBIAAAAA.

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS.

(Or, you know, anyone really, but you were definitely the first person I thought of.)

wizkid99 wrote:
Anyway,I found this fic that ship Franziska and Blackquill.I thought you should check it out:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10567225/1/Charming

wizkid99 wrote:
Here's a short crackfic where Edgeworth signs up for art class:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9963882/1/Turnabout-Modeling
Edit:I just found this other fic that is suppose to be a parody of this story, "My Immortal" fic that I keep hearing about. So it's indented to be bad:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9369309/1/Phoenix-Wright-Goffik-Attorney

Its a pretty funny read. :gant

cuteyounggirlplus sporked the first chapter, but there's another one

wizkid99 wrote:
Wow, this is really getting interesting over there. Great sporking as usual Airey!

Moving on, I found this fic featuring LukeXMaya. And Maya coming over for Ace Detective advice. Yeah, you can already see the huge plot hole created from the premise alone. I remember reading this once and I don't know why I didn't instantly suggest this for sporking material. :eh?:

Here it is:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10865850/1/Learning-to-be-an-Ace-Detective

iglootheraptor wrote:
Hey, I think that I'm going to be doing this lovely spork
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10792065/1/An-Abundance-of-Edgeworths

I was going to do chapter two of Flappy Attorney, but I think I'll wait until the old management comes back. :yogi:

iglootheraptor was apparently going to spork it

Make them suffer. >:)

Edit: @Airey, remember the author of the one fic we did a collab on? Apparently, this author has written up another case.

I guess we should go in order, but whoever wants to do a follow up to our collab sporking can go right ahead. At the time of our sporking, the first chapter was the only one we found, so we're not exactly calling dibs on it.

wizkid99 wrote:
Anyway, I currently reading a fic where Kristoph Gavin and Daryan Crescend escape from prison....And that's all I'm going to tell you for now because I'm not done yet, and for spoilers. The fic is thirty-seven chapter's long. As of this post, I'm on chapter twenty-three. And I don't know how to feel about this fic whether it's too good to not be sporked or if it's sporkable material. I want to let my fellow sporker's read it to judge for themselves.The fic itself is a slight AU where Kristoph adopted Apollo six years before AJ:AA and a slight Klavipollo is in there to. The fluff doesn't kick in until later.

Here it is:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5709927/1/The-man-who-looked-at-the-sky

sumguy28 wrote:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9146042/1/Phoenix-Wright-Turnabout-Hedgehog

This one seems like it should be a parody, but it's listed under Tragedy, so why not. ...Actually it is a tragedy: the tragic death of proper grammar.

wizkid99 wrote:
In other news, I found this crack fic where Maya is a teacher. I remember reading this fic last year but got bored of it. It's pretty ridiculous. \
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5447374/1/Ms-Maya

ob9410 did the first few chapters of this one
Darth Wiader wrote:

wizkid99 wrote:
Moving on, I found another fic that I read some time ago. It's a fic where Phoenix has to hide Maya from his landlord because Phoenix didn't sign extended stay forms.

luck wrote:
I've found a fic that can only be described with three words and one of them is not to pronounce in front of kids.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3805675/chapters/8478841
Seriously, what's that?

Rysiek wrote:
I wanted to say, I like this thread. :acro: As to proposing fanfics, maybe someone can Spork Evr1 420 yolos made? It is actually good(and written bad on purpose as I saw the author writing beter than there :beef: ), but it may be fun to spork :gymshoe:
:meekins:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10625733/1/ :meekins:

TheJettSet27 is doing this one

TheGreatSnarkoo wrote:
I found this self-insert fic on Fanfiction.net. It's not horrendous, but it seems like good sporking material.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11248565/1/R ... e-Attorney
Anyone interested in this? If not, I guess I could give it a try.

TheGreatSnarkoo wrote:
Ignore post.
Edit: I found this while browsing Fanfiction. It's fairly old, but I don't think it's been sporked yet. I only skimmed it quickly, so I can't say much about the writing quality. Anyone interested in giving it a go?

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/7592953/1/Courtroom-Love

luck wrote:
I might try some short oneshots of that list that Airey posted when I finish my exams to keep this up.

In the meantime, I've found this fic https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10796011/1/Requital. It's not really bad, but it's extremely silly so it'd make for a funny sporking. And the premise is just weird.

TheGreatSnarkoo is working on it

luck wrote:
That one isn't the only parody of My Inmortal we have. This one is supposed to be written by Manfred von Karma.

luck wrote:
Guys, what do you think about fics that involve rape, incest, an awful lot of nonsensical pairings, some really disturbing things and downright stupidity and aren't Law Plus Chaos? And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4463915

Rubia has a part of this one done.

cuteyounggirlplus wrote:

Darth Wiader wrote:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11187836/1/The-Pain-of-Payne = I think this is worth looking into. It may not be as bad as the fic with Rubina but... it's just strange.

cuteyounggirlplus wrote:
I have some links to fics that I believe can be sporked:

I'm not sure if this fic has been sporked on the old forums or not but it deserves to be sporked. The author even refers to it as a troll fic on his profile page so there's no doubt left of it's sporkability:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10965975/1 ... l-ternabut

This fic is 41 words long, consisting of one run-on sentence. There are at least 15 misspelled words. (That's over a third of the words.)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10173654/1 ... s-edgwarth

A crackfic about Apollo Justice and Robin Newman facing off in court. Has a cliche twist ending:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10193370/1 ... -Turnabout

Kristoph Gavin is a school teacher to the cast of Apollo Justice. That is all.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4225694/1/ ... de-Justice

I can't describe this fic better then the description does so here it is:
Quote:
After losing a bet to Klavier, Apollo finds himself forced to wear a dress. Here comes Artemis Justice!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10074053/1 ... Girlfriend

A collection of shipping one-shots. This one chapter in particular is glorious in how cracky the ship is.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10270254/40/Guilty-Love

ob9410 wrote:
I might try a spork. Any G/PG/M (Only a little bit of sexual stuff) Fanfics you guys know of? I might try this one https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11338432/1/Phoenix-Wright-Turnabout-Gender :simon:

ob9410 sporked a fragment of it

ob9410 wrote:

It was Edgeworth and Pearl. Nick's just been around for all of them because he deserves it. ;)

And this may be irregular, but we'd done it before and with permission. I'm dropping by again to introduce some fics that I wrote that I wouldn't mind being sporked:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
...especially the latest one in a couple posts after the first.

DrOcsid wrote:
So I found this horrid piece of fiction.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11455289/1 ... D-attorney
[/quote]

ob9410 wrote:
I found some fan fiction!
This one is foreign https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11472550/1 ... face-Royal
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11470795/1 ... ut-Justice This is a fic where Apollo is put on trial. And they already ruined everything by saying "Apollo has been framed" in the description.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11242940/1/My-Sister This is a fic where, apparently, Ted Tonate has an OC sister who will get him out of prison...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11185690/1 ... gotten-One Oh look, an OC who supposedly worked at Fey and Co. Law Offices when Mia died.

Skittlemask wrote:
Alright. I only remember 12 out of the 19 right now. Whoops.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10249877/1/A-Mother-To-Remember(badly written, character's emotions are weird)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9965807/1/March-25-2020 (Simon's portrayal is weird)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10680327/1/The-Omega-Project (plain OC. Edgeworth's "sister" is murdered)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4002536/1/Coffee-and-Spinach (it's about Tigre and Viola. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a crackfic or not)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6414789/1/Alison-Carver-Ace-Attorney (boring OC, abandoned after one chapter)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5851821/1/Marvin-Grossberg-Turnabout-Lions (Lion King xover with Grossberg)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9678784/1/True-Confessions (Grossberg/Edgeworth. Crack-fic.)
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4177803/chapters/9433026 (haven't even read it, but the summary is- "Miles Edgeworth reunites with Paul the billionaire cravat in Vegetable Attraction Therapy while Carrot Sativus-Edgeworth, Miles' wife, struggles to raise their ten kids and Miles' constant adultery. (Done for the PW Kink Meme, Not really smut, Miles x Paul)"
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7212004/1/Scientifically-Very-Freaky (body-switch. Klema)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7167761/1/Fun-at-the-Wright-Estate and https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7878845/1/Court-Room-Drama (both written by the same person. They sure are… doozies, and obvious troll fics)
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4589046 (Maya gets a glitter gun)

DrOcsid wrote:
The author of Phoenix Wright Speed Attorney has "blessed" us with another fanfic...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11473315/1 ... M-attorney

God, I hope these two get sporked.

cuteyounggirlplus wrote:
Look what I found:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4353197/1/Gantanic

If you haven't guessed already, it's a crackfic based off of the movie Titanic. Complete.

ob9410 wrote:
It's probably best I don't question it...
I found this fic and uhh...Ace Attorney Time Tales
And then there's this which is just like it sounds. How it Should Have Ended

Quote:
Clearly, but that's no excuse to have an office explode and Apollo being Maya's bride and... :meekins:

I found another fic... Adventures of the Ace Match Makers
And this may be too short, but here's the second one Kristoph Makes Toast
Oliver wrote:
Also, I found this fic... Little Brother's Assistant it's got Kay and Franzy switching bodies... :whip: :kay:
And uh...here's a fic which stars Pearl and Phoenix... Pearl's First Bra It's exactly how it sounds.
And then there's another character writing fan fiction. Maya Writes a Fanfic
And uhhhh... Truth or Dare

cuteyounggirlplus wrote:
I found two fics:

This one is called "Everybody hates Phoenix":

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3716026/1/ ... es-Phoenix

Apparently from the kink meme, this one ships Machi Toyabe and Wocky Kitaki together:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/27724

Oliver wrote:
I found some fics too...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11369675/1 ... -They-Rise Why are there so many Zombie AU fics for a series about LAWYERS?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10676220/1 ... ng-to-Love This is a good fic...but it doesn't feel "right"

shippersdreamer wrote:

Great Revival

I love how that list has me fluctuating between ob9410 and Oliver... :meekins: Who...am I? I need to know!

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

shippersdreamer wrote:

It's time to D-D-D-D Duel with objections!
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim

Great Revival

TheMoonlitAttorney wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

I use Objection! Now I summon AppleSauce-mon! Take That!
I probably fucked up that whole series in those two sentences...didn't I?

Oliver wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

I use Objection! Now I summon AppleSauce-mon! Take That!
I probably fucked up that whole series in those two sentences...didn't I?

You activated my trap card, "Newbie Crush"!

But seriously... did you just mix up Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon? I... I'm kind of offended, Oliver. :yogi:

Great Revival

I don't even know...I played Pokemon and that's it.

Try some Yu-Gi-Oh. I personally prefer Pokemon, but Yu-Gi-Oh is cool too. I recommend starting with Zexal since it has the more modern rules,
Examples being Synchro Summons and XYZ Summons.

Great Revival

...Uh...huh... :edgeworth: But the Steel Samurai TCG is ten times better.

Try some Yu-Gi-Oh. I personally prefer Pokemon, but Yu-Gi-Oh is cool too. I recommend starting with Zexal since it has the more modern rules,

DO not, get me started on them. I love Yu-Gi-Oh to death but I REALLY need to catch up with the rules..I barely know how to XYZ and Synchro Summon, and I have no clue how to Pendelum summon

luck wrote:
For future reference, we have a list of recommended fic for anyone who wants to spork something but doesn't feel like scratching the bottom of fanfiction.net, ao3 or the kink meme.

About this list...I'm pretty sure it's possible for a mod/admin to let someone other than the user who created this thread to edit the OP. That way it would be easier to keep track of this without having to dig through a few pages and also delete any broken links.

EDIT: Deleted the list part because part a long part of it was not in spoiler tags and it was a mess trying to fix it...
Signature loading, please wait...

shippersdreamer wrote:

DO not, get me started on them. I love Yu-Gi-Oh to death but I REALLY need to catch up with the rules..I barely know how to XYZ and Synchro Summon, and I have no clue how to Pendelum summon

Don't feel bad. I have no idea how Pendulum monsters work either. I mean, they're half spell, but half monster too? That's just too much. But besides that, I can play well.

Well... until I try playing against the captain of my tennis team. He really knows his Yu-Gi-Oh...

shippersdreamer wrote:

Don't feel bad. I have no idea how Pendulum monsters work either. I mean, they're half spell, but half monster too? That's just too much. But besides that, I can play well.

Well... until I try playing against the captain of my tennis team. He really knows his Yu-Gi-Oh...

I kind of stopped after GX. After season 4 didn't get dubbed :( Never really watched 5Ds. Plus, the Elemental Heroes were awesome

Cause of death is being dummy

Yay, a sporking! ...I know nothing about Trauma Center!

Also, you seem to be missing some commas.

ZAWA ZAWA

I said I wanted to get the first part out before my birthday and I succeeded by eight days, wooo. Anyway the NSFW in this isn't really that bad and is pretty tame, but since I didn't cut anything out I didn't want to risk it like I did with the Apollo/Stepladder fic. By the way, Tumblr's post formatting is a pain the arse for sporks.

Title:The Alternative
Rating: :sahwit: :sahwit: :sahwit: (If I could give a half I'd give 2.5) it is actually not badly written...it's simply the concept which comes off weird. Now, let's begin. (This is a collab with OB Oliver.)
Today's Sporkers are...
Athena Cykes!
:athena: "H-How did I get here?"
Simon Blackquill and Taka!
:simon: "Hmm? This again?"
:taka: ㄟ( ・◇・ )ㄏ
Juniper Woods!
:junie: *cough* *cough* *cough*

Sporking here.

Ahahaha, poor Juniper.

Great Revival

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Ahahaha, poor Juniper.

Then why are you laughing? :grey:

Because I'm a sadist, in case the sporkings didn't tip you off. :gant:

Great Revival

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Because I'm a sadist, in case the sporkings didn't tip you off. :gant:

G-Good point...I should have known after all.... (We all are...)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

When was the last time I posted in here? I forget. Maybe I'm getting old.

Nicely done, guys. There were a few moments during the sporking that I felt Blackquill jumped a bit out of character, especially with the way he mocks Athena (or otherwise not really), and some of Taka's emoticons were a bit vague and hard to decipher what he's doing. Glad to see Juniper back, though. The poor girl is going to be scarred sooner or later.

Well, now that school's started, I'll have even less time to get around to my sporking. Fortunately, it's still the first week, so I barely have any work to do. That may change in the coming weeks, though. I suppose I'd better get around to mine, so I don't keep keeping you all waiting. I'll see how far I get with this new draft.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Great Revival

Don't get too old...you know what happens to old dogs... :sob:

Oliver wrote:
Don't get too old...you know what happens to old dogs... :sob:

Yep, time for Rubia to go the way of Old Yeller. :basil:

Great Revival

P-Please...if you're going to do it...make it quick and painless... :sob:

Wait, I thought Old Yeller had rabies.

Old dogs just go out to live with a nice old family out in the countryside!

Great Revival

R-Really? :edgey:

Does anyone remember NEKOJESSICA? Because I found the fic it's from in my bookmarks...

Avatars are for less anxious people.

No, What's NEKOJESSICA?
Page 29 of 69 [ 2742 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 69  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony