Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
A girl named Jessica who is also a cat girl?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The (parody?) Mary Sue main character of one of the fics that got sporked in the original thread.
Maybe it's up for a re-sporking since the original was lost~
Maybe it's up for a re-sporking since the original was lost~
-
Pessimistic_Fool
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Was she the one who appeared in court by making her desk explode, then slamming it? I don't remember much of the fic, but I still got the fanart someone made of it in my AA folder. ^^
Good times.
*Just checked the image links on the first page and, yes, it was her. :D
This is the image of that scene: http://s840.photobucket.com/user/RayofH ... 1298423530
I wish I remembered who drew it. Was it Asa Turney? I know she drew most fanart for us.
Good times.
*Just checked the image links on the first page and, yes, it was her. :D
This is the image of that scene: http://s840.photobucket.com/user/RayofH ... 1298423530
I wish I remembered who drew it. Was it Asa Turney? I know she drew most fanart for us.
Last edited by Pessimistic_Fool on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yep.And then all of a sudden the persecutors desk exploded and nekojessica appeared at the desk!!!
That's the one.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That image... 
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hm...Since this sporking is not only gone but fairly old, do you think it would be suitable to have Athena and/or other new members of the sporkers sit through this fic?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
From what I know of it so far, it'd be fun to read.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, I was thinking about resporking it myself. So yeah, probably a handful of newer sporkers, plus Phoenix (since I'm 90% sure he was in the original sporking).
Or maybe not Phoenix. Dunno. I don't plan on sporking it right this instant, because I am currently sporking something else* entirely.
*Not for this thread
Or maybe not Phoenix. Dunno. I don't plan on sporking it right this instant, because I am currently sporking something else* entirely.
*Not for this thread
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Not for this thread? Why have you betrayed us? *crying*
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's not Ace Attorney. Although sometimes I do do Ace Attorney fanfics on my spork blog instead of here. But that's mostly because FETISHES
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yes...I know about that...
*Has Stiff Flashbacks*
Heh, it's funny because stiff flashbacks.
*Has Stiff Flashbacks*
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was actually referring to this Homestuck crossover fic I sporked that revolved entirely around a urine fetish. It was weird.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sounds nice. 
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hiya, thread. Miss me?
This post would have gone on way too long had I gone with tackling two chapters at a time... so I present to you a cleaner edited version of my original draft.
Featured fic: The Hellspawn
Rating:
For something that’s so aptly named, this fic started off pretty innocuous until the third chapter. From there, the author simply gave up on all story coherence and common sense. What a pity.
Cast:

----------------------------------------
[When our sporkers arrive in the theater today, they notice something rather out of place… literally. For some odd reason, the usual ominous, looming figure of the teleporter has vanished, and where it once stood is now a portable device sitting on a stand in a glass case guarded by red lasers.]
Kay: Holy mackerel, Nightwing! What the heck is that?
Ray: Whatever it is, it sure looks important… What do you think, Kay?
Kay: Hmm… well, until I know what it is, I’m not stealing it.
[Oh, and it seems our Management is busy on the phone.]
Speakers: …Don’t you argue with me! I’m telling you to trash it! …No, I’m not paying for it! You’re the one in charge of disposing the junk! Get to your job! Or must I transfer you yet again?
Trucy: Sure sounds busy, alright.
Edgeworth: …
Speakers: Hmm? Oh, dear, you didn’t need to hear that. Welcome to the Sporking Theater! As you can see, we’ve invited a new guest.
Ray: Pleasure being here! I’ve heard a few things about this place from Miles already…
Speakers: Now that’s impressive. Even after hearing whatever complaints that man would have of this theater, you’re still interested?
Edgeworth: …Unfortunately, yes. The more I explained, the more excited this man became.
Ray: Aw, don’t be like that, Miles! Watching movies for free can’t be all that bad!
Edgeworth: That’s what we all said when we first started out…
Kay: But then they only got worse and worse until they got better!
Edgeworth: …That wasn’t what I was going to say, Kay.
Kay: Oh, you’ve gotta admit that some of these fics are hilarious!
Edgeworth: No, I do not.
Ray: So, who’s this little lady joining us?
Trucy: My name’s Trucy, master magician!
Edgeworth: And Wright’s daughter.
Trucy: And co-manager of the Wright Anything Agency! All non-legal cases first go through me and Athena!
Kay: Wait, what about Apollo?
Trucy: He and Daddy are on temporary leave in another country. Athena’s substituting.
Kay: Oh, wow! I smell an upcoming game promotion!
Speakers: No, not now. Now that everyone’s well acquainted… ladies and gentlemen, your show is ready to begin.
[And without another word uttered, the sporkers are teleported into their seats.]
[The lights have returned.]
Edgeworth: Hmm? Is that all? That was a surprisingly short session, since we skipped over an entire chapter.
Speakers: Quick break time. We’re breaking this session up into two parts.
Edgeworth: …In other words, we’re not finished yet, and this is just an intermission?
Speakers: Oh, you guys can go.
Edgeworth: W-what!? (They can’t really be serious, can they?)
Speakers: We mean it. We decided a different cast for the next few chapters would be more appropriate.
Ray: Huh, so is this just a one-time thing, or a new policy?
Speakers: Anyway, we also need a little more time to fix up that something you may have seen in the lobby.
Kay: What is that thing anyway?
Speakers: It’s a secret… at least until next time.
Kay: What? No fair! I know you’re always hiding secrets, but you can’t just put something behind so much security and not tell me what it is! How am I supposed to know if it’s a challenge for me to steal it or not!?
Speakers: You try anything funny, Kay Faraday, and you’re the one who’ll be up next to act as “hostage” under our direct watch.
Kay: …Fine, I didn’t want it anyway.
Speakers: Good girl. Now if you all could please get out so we can prepare the next batch of sporkers…
[And once again, before anyone can object, they’re all sent away in a flash.]
Speakers: Our newest version of the teleporter is a feisty one, isn’t it?
[Indeed. Oh, and in their stead are a new cast of sporkers, sir.]
Phoenix: What? No, not here again! I didn't even get an invitation! Stop doing that!
Maya: It's not like you had anything better to do.
Apollo: Uh... I'm pretty sure we did have something to do... elsewhere...
Speakers: Excellent…
[Folks at home, stay tuned for the follow-up to this session! We’ve only begun this new journey…]
This post would have gone on way too long had I gone with tackling two chapters at a time... so I present to you a cleaner edited version of my original draft.
Featured fic: The Hellspawn
Rating:
For something that’s so aptly named, this fic started off pretty innocuous until the third chapter. From there, the author simply gave up on all story coherence and common sense. What a pity.
Cast:

----------------------------------------
[When our sporkers arrive in the theater today, they notice something rather out of place… literally. For some odd reason, the usual ominous, looming figure of the teleporter has vanished, and where it once stood is now a portable device sitting on a stand in a glass case guarded by red lasers.]
Kay: Holy mackerel, Nightwing! What the heck is that?
Ray: Whatever it is, it sure looks important… What do you think, Kay?
Kay: Hmm… well, until I know what it is, I’m not stealing it.
[Oh, and it seems our Management is busy on the phone.]
Speakers: …Don’t you argue with me! I’m telling you to trash it! …No, I’m not paying for it! You’re the one in charge of disposing the junk! Get to your job! Or must I transfer you yet again?
Trucy: Sure sounds busy, alright.
Edgeworth: …
Speakers: Hmm? Oh, dear, you didn’t need to hear that. Welcome to the Sporking Theater! As you can see, we’ve invited a new guest.
Ray: Pleasure being here! I’ve heard a few things about this place from Miles already…
Speakers: Now that’s impressive. Even after hearing whatever complaints that man would have of this theater, you’re still interested?
Edgeworth: …Unfortunately, yes. The more I explained, the more excited this man became.
Ray: Aw, don’t be like that, Miles! Watching movies for free can’t be all that bad!
Edgeworth: That’s what we all said when we first started out…
Kay: But then they only got worse and worse until they got better!
Edgeworth: …That wasn’t what I was going to say, Kay.
Kay: Oh, you’ve gotta admit that some of these fics are hilarious!
Edgeworth: No, I do not.
Ray: So, who’s this little lady joining us?
Trucy: My name’s Trucy, master magician!
Edgeworth: And Wright’s daughter.
Trucy: And co-manager of the Wright Anything Agency! All non-legal cases first go through me and Athena!
Kay: Wait, what about Apollo?
Trucy: He and Daddy are on temporary leave in another country. Athena’s substituting.
Kay: Oh, wow! I smell an upcoming game promotion!
Speakers: No, not now. Now that everyone’s well acquainted… ladies and gentlemen, your show is ready to begin.
[And without another word uttered, the sporkers are teleported into their seats.]
Spoiler:
Edgeworth: Hmm? Is that all? That was a surprisingly short session, since we skipped over an entire chapter.
Speakers: Quick break time. We’re breaking this session up into two parts.
Edgeworth: …In other words, we’re not finished yet, and this is just an intermission?
Speakers: Oh, you guys can go.
Edgeworth: W-what!? (They can’t really be serious, can they?)
Speakers: We mean it. We decided a different cast for the next few chapters would be more appropriate.
Ray: Huh, so is this just a one-time thing, or a new policy?
Speakers: Anyway, we also need a little more time to fix up that something you may have seen in the lobby.
Kay: What is that thing anyway?
Speakers: It’s a secret… at least until next time.
Kay: What? No fair! I know you’re always hiding secrets, but you can’t just put something behind so much security and not tell me what it is! How am I supposed to know if it’s a challenge for me to steal it or not!?
Speakers: You try anything funny, Kay Faraday, and you’re the one who’ll be up next to act as “hostage” under our direct watch.
Kay: …Fine, I didn’t want it anyway.
Speakers: Good girl. Now if you all could please get out so we can prepare the next batch of sporkers…
[And once again, before anyone can object, they’re all sent away in a flash.]
Speakers: Our newest version of the teleporter is a feisty one, isn’t it?
[Indeed. Oh, and in their stead are a new cast of sporkers, sir.]
Phoenix: What? No, not here again! I didn't even get an invitation! Stop doing that!
Maya: It's not like you had anything better to do.
Apollo: Uh... I'm pretty sure we did have something to do... elsewhere...
Speakers: Excellent…
[Folks at home, stay tuned for the follow-up to this session! We’ve only begun this new journey…]
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yaaaaaay!! Rubia sporking!
And it has Ray in it!!!
And it has Ray in it!!!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I see my name is now also an adjective.
Just posting so you don't have to double post when you undoubtedly give your wonderful critique of it later.
Just posting so you don't have to double post when you undoubtedly give your wonderful critique of it later.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Am I expected to give wonderful critiques now?
I didn't see any problems with it. (Well, actually, there was one phrase I remember thinking was kind of awkward in terms of word choice, but now I can't find it.) Also RAY
Some more banter between Kay and Ray would have been nice, I guess.
I didn't see any problems with it. (Well, actually, there was one phrase I remember thinking was kind of awkward in terms of word choice, but now I can't find it.) Also RAY
Some more banter between Kay and Ray would have been nice, I guess.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It was kinda hard, given the material I had to work with. I really would have liked to play with Ray a bit more, but there wasn't much of him in the chapter in the first place, so... yeah. Had to fill up for the missing chapter somehow.
But I assure you that the next two chapters will be delightful. Hopefully, I won't take too long on them now that things have come to the crazy.
But I assure you that the next two chapters will be delightful. Hopefully, I won't take too long on them now that things have come to the crazy.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm sure I didn't help by spamming you with translation requests.
I'll probably re-spork the Nekojessica fic before you do the next two chapters, so... (I just need to find the motivation...)
I'll probably re-spork the Nekojessica fic before you do the next two chapters, so... (I just need to find the motivation...)
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't have time to read this sp- *sees Ray Shields*
Well...maybe I have some time...
Actually...how did you get that Shields smilie?
Well...maybe I have some time...
Actually...how did you get that Shields smilie?
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yay, I was looking forward to this sporking! It's been worth the wait! And I'm sure it will only get better, since the fic only gets worse.
But I'm surprised nobody said anything about Brushel's random cameo.
But I'm surprised nobody said anything about Brushel's random cameo.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
There's always room for Brushel, if they commented on his appearance, it'd be about his brilliance.luck wrote:Yay, I was looking forward to this sporking! It's been worth the wait! And I'm sure it will only get better, since the fic only gets worse.
But I'm surprised nobody said anything about Brushel's random cameo.
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I just read that Phoenix White one on the first page... What was that?! That's the most throughly crafted crack fic I've ever read.
Flirted like a straw is just too good! Such trollish writing!!
Flirted like a straw is just too good! Such trollish writing!!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Wait..it's crack? I thought it was canon...Maya wrote:I just read that Phoenix White one on the first page... What was that?! That's the most throughly crafted crack fic I've ever read.
Flirted like a straw is just too good! Such trollish writing!!
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yay, I've missed your sporkings, Rubia! I've tried to read Hellspawn before but couldn't get through it. I guess I'd be forced to read it now... And having Ray in the theatre is nice change of pace even though I don't know much about him...

Ahh, my favorite sporking! (Yes, I do have a favorite.) I remember that was one of the few authors who actually found out that someone sporked their work. They said they were just trying to help with those blatantly inserted notes and claimed that miak was a real word. Good times.Maya wrote:I just read that Phoenix White one on the first page... What was that?! That's the most throughly crafted crack fic I've ever read.
Flirted like a straw is just too good! Such trollish writing!!
Of course it is! Don't confuse your canon and crack now.Oliver wrote:Wait..it's crack? I thought it was canon...![]()
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Wait...of course it's canon or crack? I'm confused...
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Canon, duh.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Everything in this thread is canon.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It certainly is canon to this theater, yes. I can't say for sure about other canons, though.
Actually, it's because I wasn't sure how to include a joke about Brushel that would last. He's only there as a notary anyway, so I figured I'd just skip over it. I don't think he's coming back... anytime soon.
SuperAj3 had posted a few new smilies in the New Smilies thread in the Court Docket. Since they're images, they have to be placed as imgs.Actually...how did you get that Shields smilie?
Ray wouldn't have recognized him, and I'm sure the other three simply referred to selective memory.But I'm surprised nobody said anything about Brushel's random cameo.
Actually, it's because I wasn't sure how to include a joke about Brushel that would last. He's only there as a notary anyway, so I figured I'd just skip over it. I don't think he's coming back... anytime soon.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That's what I thought, I mean, I always knew Klavier was a prick who likes incest. The characters sporking them...Skittlemask wrote:Canon, duh.
*close up, speedlines*
ARE FAKES!
Anyway, here's a fic I found.
Little Legalities
Ghost of a Goodbye this fic includes spoilers for DD. It's so serious it almost comes off as funny to me.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11530750/1 ... wo-Lawyers It has a cave...and lawyers.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't know why, but this reminded me of a fic I read a long time ago. It had a somewhat silly premise but was executed really really seriously. Has anyone read it before? It was about Manfred von Karma finding a way to posses Phoenix's body, and making him go to the Prosecutor's Office to kill Edgey. He almost succeeded and blew up half of the building. Phoenix was arrested and Edgeworth defended him from his hospital bed via laptop, but he lost and the end of the fic was Nick's execution. I think it was titled Turnabout Jeopardy and was only one chapter long but was 14,000+ wordsOliver wrote: Ghost of a Goodbye this fic includes spoilers for DD. It's so serious it almost comes off as funny to me.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
W-W-Whaaaaaaaaaat?!Skittlemask wrote:I don't know why, but this reminded me of a fic I read a long time ago. It had a somewhat silly premise but was executed really really seriously. Has anyone read it before? It was about Manfred von Karma finding a way to posses Phoenix's body, and making him go to the Prosecutor's Office to kill Edgey. He almost succeeded and blew up half of the building. Phoenix was arrested and Edgeworth defended him from his hospital bed via laptop, but he lost and the end of the fic was Nick's execution. I think it was titled Turnabout Jeopardy and was only one chapter long but was 14,000+ wordsOliver wrote: Ghost of a Goodbye this fic includes spoilers for DD. It's so serious it almost comes off as funny to me.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Today, we revisit an old classic, the sporking of which was sadly lost to the closing down of the old forums: PHOENIX WRIGHT AND THE HORRIBLE DAY IN COURT!.
And this took so long because I can't be motivated to do anything other than read Fire Emblem let's plays right now.
The rating is...
Middling range because while it is pretty bad, it's also pretty funny, and chances are it's a trollfic.
Today's sporkers are!
Pearl Fey! (DD era)
"Only three Sawhits?"
Athena Cykes!
"Can't be for my punishment sporking, then! I'm free! I'm free!"
Olga Orly!
"Ooh, this is new place..."
[We open up in our sporking theatre, where our sporkers are already seated.]
Pearl: Wow, the narrator doesn't really want to waste time today, does he?
[It's not like it's a long fic to begin with.]
Athena: Even better!
Pearl: And we have a new sporker today, too. Hello!
Olga: Hello...
Speakers: No sense in messing around, ladies. Time's a-wasting!
Athena: Isn't being in the sporking theatre the real waste of time?
[The lights dim.]
Olga: He is arrested very often?
Athena: Mais non.
Pearl: Maybe a little bit.
Athena: Or maybe she thought the trial started at 10:00 like it usually does?
Athena: I thought you knew him from his "cool poker player" days. (Maybe I have her mixed up with someone else...)
Olga: Nyet, he only pretend to be cool. Throw opponents off-guard.
Pearl: That sounds like Mr. Nick.
Pearl: Again?
Athena and Pearl: ........
Widget: (;;)
Olga: Prosecutor's name is in all capitals. She must be very formidable, da?
Pearl: Actually, the fic says she's a persecutor, not a prosecutor.
Olga: Da, same thing.
Athena: A catgirl persecutor?
Pearl: Does that make Mystic Maya the mouse?
Athena: We can always use more German-speaking people, though!
Olga: Nyet, too many Germans as is.
Olga: If man is killed by angry ghost, how is ghost held accountable for murder?
Pearl: Um, the medium gets held responsible.
Athena: Woah, that's really a rule?
Pearl: Uh-huh.
Olga: At beginning of fic, it was only two minutes until trial. Five minute warning already passed.
Athena: ...oh, simón.
Pearl: Actually, this is pretty normal for Mr. Nick and Mystic Maya!
Olga: What entrance! *takes picture*
Athena: I want to make an entrance like that! ...hmm, no one's around to tell me no...
Widget: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Olga: W-What are you implying?
Olga: Fic is about Russian-German woman named Nekojessica. Creativity not author's strong suit, da?
Speakers: Because life isn't fair.
Olga: Nekojessica not believe that infamous poker player Phoenix Wright was actually defense attorney.
Athena: (Infamous?)
Pearl: Could you believe that Mr. Nick is actually a defense attorney, Ms. Orly?
Olga: Nyet, he would make good prosecutor.
Pearl: Oh... okay?
Speakers: What do you want from us? Despite what the rumors say, we're not actually Russian!
Pearl: I didn't know there were rumors about the Management being Russian.
Athena: I heard that the Management is actually a dog, does that count?
Pearl: I heard that they're reptilian.
Speakers: The Management would like to request that Athena Cykes and Pearl Fey cease speculation on the exact nature of the Management at once.
Olga: Maybe Management is comprised of many different people, also dogs, newts.
Speakers: We would also like to extend the same "request" to Olga Orly.
Athena: Ooh, when the scare quotes get involved, you know you're about to get in trouble...!
Athena: Wow, this is going to be the easiest turnabout ever.
Pearl: And she's supposed to be a prosecutor, too...
Pearl: I think his name was Jenkins. And maybe Mystic Maya was... asleep?
Olga: Or maybe she already dead. Angry ghost is now being held accountable for murder.
Pearl: No, Mystic Maya didn't kill anyone, even in a fic.
Athena: I wonder if there's a fic out there where she really did?
Athena: Very, uh... graphic?
Pearl: Why did she explode into a cloud of glitter?
Speakers: What else would a Mary Sue explode into?
Olga: Also, I not think Nekojessica is evil just because she kill man. Just because you commit crime, does not mean you are evil. Humans are too complex for strict good/evil dichotomy, nyet?
Athena: (...she's kind of sketchy, isn't she?)
Athena: It does. Maybe the confetti-thrower was too early.
Pearl: Or maybe the Judge was too late.
Olga: Is believable, da?
Athena: ...yeah, en fait.
Speakers: The Management would like to inform Pearl Fey that we are trying to keep this theatre GS6 hype-free.
Pearl: Aw...
Pearl: It wasn't that long.
[The lights come back on.]
Athena: Even if it wasn't that long, I want to get out of here before the Management kidnaps me again!
Pearl: Oh, I guess that's a good point.
Olga: But Management have teleporter device. Even if you leave theatre, they still kidnap you.
Athena: ...right... that's true...
Widget: ヾ(´囗`。)ノ
Pearl: If it makes you feel any better, Athena, I'm sure the Management wouldn't do anything to physically hurt you.
Athena: That's ri-
Olga: I heard Management sent minty reporter man to bottom of Mariana Trench.
Athena: Uh, where did you hear that?
Olga: Someplace.
Speakers: We're denying everything.
Pearl: Actually, I heard from Mystic Maya that-
Speakers: Alright, alright, but can you really blame us? It was Spark Brushel.
Athena: I've never met him.
Pearl: Me neither.
Olga: Nyet, no blame here.
Athena: That's cold!
Olga: Da, cold like borscht.
Speakers: Hey, if you're going to talk about food, get out. You'll make us hungry.
[Athena and Pearl look at each other, then shrug. They leave. Olga leaves as well. And the Management should really stop skipping lunch.]
Speakers: You can't tell us what to do.
[Hey, I'm just saying as a friend...]
Speakers: Fine, we'll stop by Eldoon's right after this.
[Take me with you! I'm hungry too!]
Speakers: Okay, but you're paying for yourself...
The rating is...
Today's sporkers are!
Pearl Fey! (DD era)
Athena Cykes!
Olga Orly!
[We open up in our sporking theatre, where our sporkers are already seated.]
Pearl: Wow, the narrator doesn't really want to waste time today, does he?
[It's not like it's a long fic to begin with.]
Athena: Even better!
Pearl: And we have a new sporker today, too. Hello!
Olga: Hello...
Speakers: No sense in messing around, ladies. Time's a-wasting!
Athena: Isn't being in the sporking theatre the real waste of time?
[The lights dim.]
Pearl: I think Mr. Nick usually has horrible days in court.PHOENIX WRIGHT AND THE HORRIBLE DAY IN COURT!!!!
Olga: He is arrested very often?
Athena: Mais non.
Pearl: Maybe a little bit.
Pearl: Mystic Maya's pretty late. Maybe she got held up?SEPTEMBER 28 8:58 AM Maya stepped into the defense lobby and looked at phoenix and said "Phoenix you have two more minutes before the trial starts!!! how is your defense looking"
Athena: Or maybe she thought the trial started at 10:00 like it usually does?
Olga: This is normal for him, da?and phoenix said "uh, well, um, uh, well"
Athena: I thought you knew him from his "cool poker player" days. (Maybe I have her mixed up with someone else...)
Olga: Nyet, he only pretend to be cool. Throw opponents off-guard.
Pearl: That sounds like Mr. Nick.
Athena: Oh, so she's the defendant?and maya then put her fists down and puffed up her cheek and said "phoenix if you don't defend me properly in today's trial I will be mad"
Pearl: Again?
Olga: Relatable.Phoenix remembered what happened. Maya was alone in a room and a man died in there.
Athena and Pearl: ........
Athena: What's "(;;)"? Is it some kind of emoticon?It couldn't have been maya it must have been someone else! Maya then said "It looks like persecutor NEKOJESSICA (;;) is going to be persecuting on this case!!
Widget: (;;)
Olga: Prosecutor's name is in all capitals. She must be very formidable, da?
Pearl: Actually, the fic says she's a persecutor, not a prosecutor.
Olga: Da, same thing.
Athena: A catgirl persecutor?
Pearl: Does that make Mystic Maya the mouse?
Pearl: Um... I don't think she would be on a tag team.phoenix said "Oh no, not the legendary persecutor nekojessica! heard she was franziska von karma's persecuting partner in germany, and the two were a tag team of pure evil!"
Athena: We can always use more German-speaking people, though!
Olga: Nyet, too many Germans as is.
Pearl: Oh no...maya nodded and cried. "Phoenix if you don't get me off and i get executed i'm going to have pearl summon my angry spirit so i can kill you!!"
Olga: If man is killed by angry ghost, how is ghost held accountable for murder?
Pearl: Um, the medium gets held responsible.
Athena: Woah, that's really a rule?
Pearl: Uh-huh.
Athena: What, no five minute warning? Rude.phoenix was not used to hearing harsh words from maya but he felt bad so it just took it. Then the baliff said "everyone in the courtroom" and they all went in the courtroom.
Olga: At beginning of fic, it was only two minutes until trial. Five minute warning already passed.
Athena: ...oh, simón.
Olga: But she is defendant.SEPTEMBER 28 9:00 AM Phoenix stood at his desk and maya stood at his side at his desk.
Pearl: Actually, this is pretty normal for Mr. Nick and Mystic Maya!
Athena: I guess Boss wins by default, then!The judge banged his gavel a lot and then everyone was really quiet and the judge said "COURT IS NOW IN SESSION, but where is our persecutor" and everyone looked around and there was no persecutor.
Pearl: W-What?And then all of a sudden the persecutors desk exploded and nekojessica appeared at the desk!!!
Olga: What entrance! *takes picture*
Athena: I want to make an entrance like that! ...hmm, no one's around to tell me no...
Widget: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Athena: No, I know Russian accents, and hers sounds even faker than Ms. Orly's!"Mwa ha ha haaaaa" she cackled. She was beautiful in a silky red gown and sexy and also deadly and had a russian accent.
Olga: W-What are you implying?
Pearl: Because that hasn't been done a million times already."I hope you are praying to not win this case, mister phoenix wrong" and phoenix said "wright" and then she laughed because she thought he said "right."
Olga: Fic is about Russian-German woman named Nekojessica. Creativity not author's strong suit, da?
Athena: Hey, if the fic can break the fourth wall, why can't we?The judge banged his gavel and said "Ok let's start this trial. Persecutor will you please tell us what happened" and nekojessica said "That girl murdered Mr. Jenkins in a closed room. They were the only ones in the room so it had to have been her!" phoenix sweated. nekojessica did a raelly cool animation
Speakers: Because life isn't fair.
Pearl: Um... I don't get it.and pointed at maya and said "You have no defense you pathetic lawyer!" and phoenix said "Objection!!!!!!!!" and everyone clapped and phoenix said "I have a defense" and she said "oh" and the judge looked.
Olga: Nekojessica not believe that infamous poker player Phoenix Wright was actually defense attorney.
Athena: (Infamous?)
Pearl: Could you believe that Mr. Nick is actually a defense attorney, Ms. Orly?
Olga: Nyet, he would make good prosecutor.
Pearl: Oh... okay?
Athena: In her fake Russian accent!The judge asked for phoenix's side of the story and phoenix said "Well maya was the only other person in the room, but this can not be proven! anyone could have been in that room!" and then nekojessica said "objection" in her russian accent
Speakers: What do you want from us? Despite what the rumors say, we're not actually Russian!
Pearl: I didn't know there were rumors about the Management being Russian.
Athena: I heard that the Management is actually a dog, does that count?
Pearl: I heard that they're reptilian.
Speakers: The Management would like to request that Athena Cykes and Pearl Fey cease speculation on the exact nature of the Management at once.
Olga: Maybe Management is comprised of many different people, also dogs, newts.
Speakers: We would also like to extend the same "request" to Olga Orly.
Athena: Ooh, when the scare quotes get involved, you know you're about to get in trouble...!
Pearl: But Mr. Nick hasn't presented any evidence yet!and she said "you can't prove that" and then he said "Yes I can, because YOU, NEKOJESSICA, were in the room!" and then everyone in the courtoom talked and nekojessica did a cornered animation where she screamed.
Athena: Wow, this is going to be the easiest turnabout ever.
Olga: She is skipping proof and go straight to wanting motive?The judge banged his gavel a million times and said "ORder order order" and maya said "wow thanks phoenix this is totally going to win us the case" and phoenix felt good.
When everyone was quiet nekojessica said "What motive would i have for killing mr jenkins and why would i frame maya?"
Pearl: And she's supposed to be a prosecutor, too...
Athena: What was she doing in the room? Wouldn't she have seen Nekojessica killing the Jinkies guy?and phoenix said "it's because he was your ex lover!! you loved him until he broke up with you and you were so mad that you killed him. and then you framed maya because she was in the room!"
Pearl: I think his name was Jenkins. And maybe Mystic Maya was... asleep?
Olga: Or maybe she already dead. Angry ghost is now being held accountable for murder.
Pearl: No, Mystic Maya didn't kill anyone, even in a fic.
Athena: I wonder if there's a fic out there where she really did?
Olga: Very dramatic way to go, da?nekojessica screamed really dramatically and exploded
Athena: Very, uh... graphic?
Pearl: Why did she explode into a cloud of glitter?
Speakers: What else would a Mary Sue explode into?
Pearl: How is the pile of glitter talking?and everyone talked again and the judge banged his gavel a lot. Then she admitted to doing it. "It was me, I killed him, I am evil!!!"
Olga: Also, I not think Nekojessica is evil just because she kill man. Just because you commit crime, does not mean you are evil. Humans are too complex for strict good/evil dichotomy, nyet?
Athena: (...she's kind of sketchy, isn't she?)
Pearl: I thought the confetti came down after the Judge gave a verdict.and maya said "yay thanks" and confetti came from the ceiling and the judge said "NOT GUILTY!!!!"
Athena: It does. Maybe the confetti-thrower was too early.
Pearl: Or maybe the Judge was too late.
Athena: Th-the trial only lasted two minutes?SEPTEMBER 28 9:02 AM
Olga: Is believable, da?
Athena: ...yeah, en fait.
Pearl: Just like old times! I can't wait until-Everyone stood outside of the lobby and maya said "Thanks phoenix you saved my life!" and phoenix said "you're welcome" and maya said "Hey let's go out for burgers, you're paying the bill" and phoenix said "OBJECTION!!!!"
Speakers: The Management would like to inform Pearl Fey that we are trying to keep this theatre GS6 hype-free.
Pearl: Aw...
Athena: Finally!THE END
Pearl: It wasn't that long.
[The lights come back on.]
Athena: Even if it wasn't that long, I want to get out of here before the Management kidnaps me again!
Pearl: Oh, I guess that's a good point.
Olga: But Management have teleporter device. Even if you leave theatre, they still kidnap you.
Athena: ...right... that's true...
Widget: ヾ(´囗`。)ノ
Pearl: If it makes you feel any better, Athena, I'm sure the Management wouldn't do anything to physically hurt you.
Athena: That's ri-
Olga: I heard Management sent minty reporter man to bottom of Mariana Trench.
Athena: Uh, where did you hear that?
Olga: Someplace.
Speakers: We're denying everything.
Pearl: Actually, I heard from Mystic Maya that-
Speakers: Alright, alright, but can you really blame us? It was Spark Brushel.
Athena: I've never met him.
Pearl: Me neither.
Olga: Nyet, no blame here.
Athena: That's cold!
Olga: Da, cold like borscht.
Speakers: Hey, if you're going to talk about food, get out. You'll make us hungry.
[Athena and Pearl look at each other, then shrug. They leave. Olga leaves as well. And the Management should really stop skipping lunch.]
Speakers: You can't tell us what to do.
[Hey, I'm just saying as a friend...]
Speakers: Fine, we'll stop by Eldoon's right after this.
[Take me with you! I'm hungry too!]
Speakers: Okay, but you're paying for yourself...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh no! Athena escaped her punishment sporking!
Skittle, call Lang's men, quick!
Skittle, call Lang's men, quick!
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If you're curious.Oliver wrote:W-W-Whaaaaaaaaaat?!Skittlemask wrote: I don't know why, but this reminded me of a fic I read a long time ago. It had a somewhat silly premise but was executed really really seriously. Has anyone read it before? It was about Manfred von Karma finding a way to posses Phoenix's body, and making him go to the Prosecutor's Office to kill Edgey. He almost succeeded and blew up half of the building. Phoenix was arrested and Edgeworth defended him from his hospital bed via laptop, but he lost and the end of the fic was Nick's execution. I think it was titled Turnabout Jeopardy and was only one chapter long but was 14,000+ words
Anyway, Airey, I liked how the fic took place on September 28, and this was posted on September 28. Was that intentional? Also, while having new characters in the theatre is nice, I didn't feel that Olga really added anything. Other than that, it was certainly entertaining. Especially imagining a pile of glitter talking.
Ha. Hahahaha. Don't remind me that I actually wrote a fic where Maya kills Phoenix. But, uh, we don't talk about those times.Pearl: No, Mystic Maya didn't kill anyone, even in a fic.
Athena: I wonder if there's a fic out there where she really did?
Don't you worry. The most management would let her get would be one foot in the parking lot before she's transported back to her punishment sporking.Oliver wrote:Oh no! Athena escaped her punishment sporking!
Skittle, call Lang's men, quick!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
But...the camera. THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!Skittlemask wrote:I didn't feel that Olga really added anything.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, completely unintentional. Since I'm not in school and I have no job, all I know about the date is whether or not it's a Sunday.Skittlemask wrote:Anyway, Airey, I liked how the fic took place on September 28, and this was posted on September 28. Was that intentional? Also, while having new characters in the theatre is nice, I didn't feel that Olga really added anything. Other than that, it was certainly entertaining. Especially imagining a pile of glitter talking.
You're right about Olga, honestly. I only put her in so I could make the "what are you implying?" joke about the Russian accent. Sigh...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
N-No...not you too! She brought the camera! The camera makes it all worth it!AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly. I only put her in so I could make the "what are you implying?" joke about the Russian accent. Sigh...
-
TheGreatSnarkoo
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:01 am
- Custom Title: Too many thoughts and nothing to do~
- Location: The Noponis
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Okay, so it's taken me several months and I'm probably never going to finish that spork of Requital, so that's up for grabs, if anyone's interested.
Actually, I've been working on making a sporking theater for a completely different fandom. The problem is, I'm not exactly sure what's first spork material. I mean, there's plenty of horrible fics within the fandom, but nothing that really pops out at me on FF.net, as far as first sporks go. There might be something on AO3, but most of the fics there are Super Smash Bros crossovers, so I haven't waded too much into it. As for what I have in mind, I'm thinking something only really mild to moderate in terms of horribleness. Any advice?
Actually, I've been working on making a sporking theater for a completely different fandom. The problem is, I'm not exactly sure what's first spork material. I mean, there's plenty of horrible fics within the fandom, but nothing that really pops out at me on FF.net, as far as first sporks go. There might be something on AO3, but most of the fics there are Super Smash Bros crossovers, so I haven't waded too much into it. As for what I have in mind, I'm thinking something only really mild to moderate in terms of horribleness. Any advice?
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.


Tumblr (