(07/07/16 UPDATE) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
Post Reply
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 07/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

:takethat: WRONG!
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 07/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote::takethat: WRONG!


Ooooooohhhhhhhhh! THERE IS A 'view more smilies' SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!
:wave:

Oh and I have been meaning to say: I barely get time to update these any more, so whenever I'm on here its only for two minutes a day. I'll still try and reply to any of you guys, though.

Patchy's done a bit of a sulk and has gone somewhere else on the site (pfft) so we're one man down. But you lot are still an awesome group! :basil: Thank you so much for all of your support.

(Anyway, I am going to end the 'thank you's now, because last time I thanked you guys, everybody put on their 'sarcastically funny comment hat' and hammered me. I will save the other readers from going through that again :basil: )
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 08/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Sarcastic Funny Hats...?
Come on, Cesar, let's show this old man how to be more polite.
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: (Update 08/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Cesar Zero »

Oliver wrote:Sarcastic Funny Hats...?
Come on, Cesar, let's show this old man how to be more polite.


Let's just start shipping DefenceLawyerxPatxh as revenge. Or just start filling his thread with spam. Oh wait, that's what 90% of this thread is.

Seriously though... I reread scene 30 of this case and it seems like there is a mistake. Drill says in his cross examination that the tattoo was on the left side of the victim's face, but when Civil points out the contradiction he says that it was actually on the left side, and the defendant starts talking about he was sure it was on his right.
Signature loading, please wait...
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 08/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

cesar26100 wrote:
Oliver wrote:Sarcastic Funny Hats...?
Come on, Cesar, let's show this old man how to be more polite.


Let's just start shipping DefenceLawyerxPatxh as revenge. Or just start filling his thread with spam. Oh wait, that's what 90% of this thread is.

DefenceLawyer and Patch, sitting in a tree,
K
I
S
S
I
N
G
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 10/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Rachel has a point, if it rains once, it should rain all the time.
The clouds were the real murderers! Lock 'em up!
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 10/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Ceaser, I'll try and correct anything that is messed up at some point; some things just slip past me, thanks for pointing it out :will:

And that 'spam' we refer to is one of the things that keeps me coming back each day to update :basil: you lot are hilarious.

Oliver wrote:Rachel has a point, if it rains once, it should rain all the time.
The clouds were the real murderers! Lock 'em up!


This in particular made me chuckle.

"The Turnabout and the Cloud" is without a doubt an extra which needs to happen.
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 10/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:Rachel has a point, if it rains once, it should rain all the time.
The clouds were the real murderers! Lock 'em up!


This in particular made me chuckle.

"The Turnabout and the Cloud" is without a doubt an extra which needs to happen.

THIS IS SERIOUS!
I'M NOT CRAAAAZY!
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 10/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:Rachel has a point, if it rains once, it should rain all the time.
The clouds were the real murderers! Lock 'em up!


This in particular made me chuckle.

"The Turnabout and the Cloud" is without a doubt an extra which needs to happen.

THIS IS SERIOUS!
I'M NOT CRAAAAZY!


You are a tad crazy, my friend :viola:

Update, folks!
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 10/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:You are a tad crazy, my friend :viola:

Update, folks!

*pouts*
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 17/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

What does Rachel mean? Those snacks are totally evidence *wink*
Slammer
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm
Location: Japanifornia

Re: (Update 18/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Slammer »

Woah! This is getting more and more interesting. Can't wait for the next Trial part ! Good job :edgey:
Image

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 18/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Ahahaha! They're being misled by the Robot's arm, thinking it's part of the truck!
Priceless!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: (Update 18/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by SuperAj3 »

I've caught up!
So they found the original bonnet of the truck!?
Is Rachel gonna put that in her pocket too!? XDXD
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 19/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Thanks guys :will: today's update is up now!

Thanks for all the positive comments, it is you guys who have kept this project going! :will:

It is taking it out of me making these as an addition to my daily schedule, but its worth it for your continued support :basil:

The next trial part is here in seven days!
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 21/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

A spooky old lady appeared!
-Punch -LWYR
-Evidence -Run
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: (Update 22/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by SuperAj3 »

When I saw Hubbard appear in the last panel of yesterday's comic I honestly thought in this one she'd knock Civil out LOL (Evil granny had her secrets uncovered and such? XD)
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 22/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

I prefer the idea from what is totally canon about Oldbag and I didn't make up that they function like Pokemon battles.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 22/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

SuperAj3 wrote:When I saw Hubbard appear in the last panel of yesterday's comic I honestly thought in this one she'd knock Civil out LOL (Evil granny had her secrets uncovered and such? XD)


The people don't seem to like Ms Hubbard :basil:

Trust a bunch of Ace Attorney fans to immediately pick on a harmless old lady haha :jake:


And Oliver, if Hubbard was going to be a pokemon, which one would she be?
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 22/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:And Oliver, if Hubbard was going to be a pokemon, which one would she be?

Spooky type.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 24/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

What.
Image
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 24/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote:What.
Image


To prevent you from wasting your time.

Drunk DefenceLawyer was drunk.
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 24/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:What.
Image


To prevent you from wasting your time.

Drunk DefenceLawyer was drunk.

So same as always?
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 24/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:What.
Image


To prevent you from wasting your time.

Drunk DefenceLawyer was drunk.

So same as always?


These things are often made and posted very late at night :basil: If there are plenty of simple mistakes, then you know what day of the week it is haha
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 26/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

I forgot... Who's Sam?
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 26/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver wrote:I forgot... Who's Sam?


You know that you can go back and reread these things, right pal? :basil:

Anyway, he's in this latest comic.
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 26/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Oliver wrote:I forgot... Who's Sam?


You know that you can go back and reread these things, right pal? :basil:

Anyway, he's in this latest comic.

You know that I'm lazy, right pal?
Slammer
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm
Location: Japanifornia

Re: (Update 28/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Slammer »

Yay! Trial Day 3 :basil:
Image

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 28/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Slammer wrote:Yay! Trial Day 3 :basil:

What do you mean? The whole comic's been over for decades.
I'm 30 now.
Slammer
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm
Location: Japanifornia

Re: (Update 28/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Slammer »

Oliver wrote:
Slammer wrote:Yay! Trial Day 3 :basil:

What do you mean? The whole comic's been over for decades.
I'm 30 now.


D-Do you mean I've been hibernated for 18 years?!
Image

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 28/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Oliver, you are my most unpredictable reader.

One day you may only speak in Italian, the next you will only talk about Doritos.

And today, you decided to go with "lets fool people into thinking they've lost all sense of time."

*The Court Records Experience* :basil:
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 28/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

DefenceLawyer wrote:Oliver, you are my most unpredictable reader.

One day you may only speak in Italian, the next you will only talk about Doritos.

And today, you decided to go with "lets fool people into thinking they've lost all sense of time."

*The Court Records Experience* :basil:

I do only talk about Doritos.
But this isn't real life.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 29/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Name of latest issue wrote:That's a Truck

WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 30/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Hearing truck and murder weapon is still weird to me.

I err... I mean was!
Y-Yeah! W-We are still in the future. (Slammer can't know that I'm fucking with him...)
Slammer
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm
Location: Japanifornia

Re: (Update 30/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Slammer »

Didn't you know it?! They use trucks as murder weapon in the future!

Oliver wrote:(Slammer can't know that I'm fucking with him...)


W-What?
Image

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 30/10/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

Slammer wrote:
Oliver wrote:(Slammer can't know that I'm fucking with him...)


W-What?

I said we should go get Future Breakfast from Future McDonalds as soon as Future Possible.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 01/11/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Double update up today, folks! :basil:
Sig.
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: (Update 01/11/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by DefenceLawyer »

Double update up today, folks! :basil:
Sig.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 01/11/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

It smells good. :edgey:
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: (Update 01/11/15) Robert Civil: Ace Attorney

Post by Oliver »

In that last panel...
Did you REALLY just say the TRUCK was FRAMED for a murder?
Post Reply