Can't be worse than my ones.Bramimond wrote:It's going. But I had to put it on hold because I've been writing like hell for this OC contest. And well, I have this bad habit of nitpicking over every little thing I write so it's going to take whilebut even then it's probably not even going to be good.
Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sorry for double post, but I found a fic for sporking...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11566024/1 ... -last-case
I can't really describe it, I mean... There's this random 7 year old boy matching wits with Phoenix...? (Which makes an amusing image actually) And apparently Godot is found Not Guilty after flat out confessing in the game...?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11566024/1 ... -last-case
I can't really describe it, I mean... There's this random 7 year old boy matching wits with Phoenix...? (Which makes an amusing image actually) And apparently Godot is found Not Guilty after flat out confessing in the game...?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Cody was 7 when he was matching wits with Nick, remember? Well, as far as economic trading policies and literary analyses go, at least. That said, Cody was special, so "no, thanks" to that random kid.
In other news, I have recruited a selection of fics for the next PWKM special and may be able to get to it sometime this week. Though what is it with people who like to make Apollo really hateful?
In other news, I have recruited a selection of fics for the next PWKM special and may be able to get to it sometime this week. Though what is it with people who like to make Apollo really hateful?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think it's because he's the canon snarkiest main character.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Actually, I think that award will forever go to Edgeworth with Nick at a close second. Apollo is definitely a close third, though.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, but Cody's not some random kid in the gallery.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Cody was 7 when he was matching wits with Nick, remember? Well, as far as economic trading policies and literary analyses go, at least. That said, Cody was special, so "no, thanks" to that random kid.
Because everyone likes to lol at ApololoIn other news, I have recruited a selection of fics for the next PWKM special and may be able to get to it sometime this week. Though what is it with people who like to make Apollo really hateful?
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I read it. And...it's...bad. I can't say anymore than that. This dude's logic is seriously flawed. Forgive me author person if he ever sees this...Oliver wrote:Sorry for double post, but I found a fic for sporking...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11566024/1 ... -last-case
I can't really describe it, I mean... There's this random 7 year old boy matching wits with Phoenix...? (Which makes an amusing image actually) And apparently Godot is found Not Guilty after flat out confessing in the game...?

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Indeed. But I mean, Pearls was totally guilty.Bramimond wrote:I read it. And...it's...bad. I can't say anymore than that. This dude's logic is seriously flawed. Forgive me author person if he ever sees this...Oliver wrote:Sorry for double post, but I found a fic for sporking...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11566024/1 ... -last-case
I can't really describe it, I mean... There's this random 7 year old boy matching wits with Phoenix...? (Which makes an amusing image actually) And apparently Godot is found Not Guilty after flat out confessing in the game...?
That's why she's in DD.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Before I get into the sporking proper, I'd like to make a few notes. First, due to the sensitive material in this fic, I went ahead and made no assumptions on the religious beliefs of the characters in Ace Attorney. Secondly, can we please have no flame wars? Lastly, I would appreciate some feedback on my sporking, especially with my characterization of Phoenix.
Presenting: phoenix wright ace christian
I rate this fic 4 out of 5 sahwits.
There's really no beating around the bush with this one, folks: This historically inaccurate troll fic insults Ace Attorney fans and/or Christians everywhere.
And our sporkers for today are:
(Phoenix, Edgeworth and Maya are teleported here by the new teleporter.)
Edgeworth: Oh great, a new sporking?
Phoenix: At least it’s not another addition of Hellspawn.
Maya: Yeah, at least there’s that.
Management would like to make an announcement
Phoenix: Are you letting us go? Please let us go.
Oh, no. We’re never letting you go.
Phoenix: I knew it.
Maya: It was still worth the effort.
Management would just like to state that this fanfic nor the sporkers’ reactions to this fanfic necessarily reflect the Management’s views.
All: …
Maya: Well, that was weird.
(And so, the lights fade and the sporking begins.)
(The lights flicker back on.)
Phoenix: Ugh. We’re going to get so much hate mail over this one.
Maya: Hey, cheer up! At least it’s better than getting no mail at all!
Phoenix: But I am already getting mail, Maya…
Maya: Oh.
Edgeworth: Anyways, you can always ignore it. Or report the threating ones to the police. That’s what I do.
Phoenix: You get hate mail?
Edgeworth: Are you really so naïve to think that a former “Demon Prosecutor” and current Chief Prosecutor doesn’t get hate mail?
Phoenix: …I just sort of assumed all you got was fan mail.
Edgeworth: Ugh. I get those, too.
Maya: Man! I wish I got fan mail.
Phoenix: (Me too.)
Edgeworth: Well, that’s funny because I wish I didn’t.
(And then the teleporter flashed and all three were transported to their proper time and place.)
Presenting: phoenix wright ace christian
I rate this fic 4 out of 5 sahwits.
There's really no beating around the bush with this one, folks: This historically inaccurate troll fic insults Ace Attorney fans and/or Christians everywhere.
And our sporkers for today are:
(Phoenix, Edgeworth and Maya are teleported here by the new teleporter.)
Edgeworth: Oh great, a new sporking?
Phoenix: At least it’s not another addition of Hellspawn.
Maya: Yeah, at least there’s that.
Management would like to make an announcement
Phoenix: Are you letting us go? Please let us go.
Oh, no. We’re never letting you go.
Phoenix: I knew it.
Maya: It was still worth the effort.
Management would just like to state that this fanfic nor the sporkers’ reactions to this fanfic necessarily reflect the Management’s views.
All: …
Maya: Well, that was weird.
(And so, the lights fade and the sporking begins.)
Spoiler:
(The lights flicker back on.)
Phoenix: Ugh. We’re going to get so much hate mail over this one.
Maya: Hey, cheer up! At least it’s better than getting no mail at all!
Phoenix: But I am already getting mail, Maya…
Maya: Oh.
Edgeworth: Anyways, you can always ignore it. Or report the threating ones to the police. That’s what I do.
Phoenix: You get hate mail?
Edgeworth: Are you really so naïve to think that a former “Demon Prosecutor” and current Chief Prosecutor doesn’t get hate mail?
Phoenix: …I just sort of assumed all you got was fan mail.
Edgeworth: Ugh. I get those, too.
Maya: Man! I wish I got fan mail.
Phoenix: (Me too.)
Edgeworth: Well, that’s funny because I wish I didn’t.
(And then the teleporter flashed and all three were transported to their proper time and place.)
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'll always wonder why every fandom has to have at least one bizarre Christianity fic.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ooh, we can send hate mail?
"wtf edgys not a christian wat r u taking abot!1/11? and wots 'craped' nyway"
That aside, not bad. Lately, I've been holding shorter sporkings in higher regard because I seem to have less time these days, so thanks. It was an amusing read, though since the fic was short and clearly a bad attempt at trolling, it didn't give the sporkers all that much to really comment on.
"wtf edgys not a christian wat r u taking abot!1/11? and wots 'craped' nyway"
That aside, not bad. Lately, I've been holding shorter sporkings in higher regard because I seem to have less time these days, so thanks. It was an amusing read, though since the fic was short and clearly a bad attempt at trolling, it didn't give the sporkers all that much to really comment on.
I hear Christianity is popular. :)AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I'll always wonder why every fandom has to have at least one bizarre Christianity fic.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Airey and Rubia
Thanks for the feedback. It really means a lot to me.
Thanks for the feedback. It really means a lot to me.
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Holy crap (or should i say coly hrap). I'm in the hospital and I can't tell you how hard it is trying to hold back my laughter. How do these people come up with this stuff?
Anyway, that was great. Thanks for that. I didn't really think it was offensive.
Anyway, that was great. Thanks for that. I didn't really think it was offensive.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Bramimond I was mostly offended by its depiction of Phoenix and how easily he decided to forge evidence because a mysterious voice told him to. Even in Apollo Justice, (And he was sort of out of character in that game.)
Spoiler:
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*browsing forums* Ooooh, new sporking!
I like it, and pooped is just the best typo ever. Let's put that in the... Sporking... Record... Books...
That's a thing now.
I like it, and pooped is just the best typo ever. Let's put that in the... Sporking... Record... Books...
That's a thing now.
-
Rocket
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: d
- Location: Usa
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I've been following the spork theater for quite sometime now, and I've just got to say: This is, by far, the best thread on the forums. Never have I onced laughed as much as I have just by reading through one you guys' sporks.
I've always wanted to make one of my own, but I never really knew where to begin. For me, the toughest part would have to be writing the characters themselves.
What did you all do to get to where you are? Any tips and rules to use when writing the characters, and their quirks? What do you do to make sure they stay in-characters, while also being hilarious in the end?
All help appreciated!
I've always wanted to make one of my own, but I never really knew where to begin. For me, the toughest part would have to be writing the characters themselves.
What did you all do to get to where you are? Any tips and rules to use when writing the characters, and their quirks? What do you do to make sure they stay in-characters, while also being hilarious in the end?
All help appreciated!
Last edited by Rocket on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
How did I get where I am?
I've only done like 2 sporkings so I can't say. *ignores his actual first 2*
I try and keep their quirks by checking the wiki and just going off memory of the games, really (I like to replay the games bi-weekly/monthly)
And I guess to encourage you: You can't do worse than me.
I've only done like 2 sporkings so I can't say. *ignores his actual first 2*
I try and keep their quirks by checking the wiki and just going off memory of the games, really (I like to replay the games bi-weekly/monthly)
And I guess to encourage you: You can't do worse than me.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Personally, when I'm writing Ace Attorney characters, I imagine what sprite would accompany what they're saying.
You could also go back and read over their dialogue out loud in your best impression of their voice/what you imagine their voice sounds like. (Of course, you should do that anyway, with any set of characters, to make sure everyone's dialogue sounds natural.)
You could also go back and read over their dialogue out loud in your best impression of their voice/what you imagine their voice sounds like. (Of course, you should do that anyway, with any set of characters, to make sure everyone's dialogue sounds natural.)
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I write my sporkings with a touch of drama as if they're on a TV show. (There was such a theme in theater canon that was gradually built up.) What's most important is that the characters have to feel natural being in a sporking, even if they also are uncomfortable, begrudged, disturbed, or anything related to being upset. The Management is entirely dependent on you, though, and we have messed around so that any character can take their place if the sporking calls for it.
Also, it's always best to take your time with writing a sporking. Sometimes, the best ideas or jokes come to you after a bit of thought.
Cheers!
Also, it's always best to take your time with writing a sporking. Sometimes, the best ideas or jokes come to you after a bit of thought.
Cheers!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I haven't really sporked many fics, but for the ones I did, I mostly tried to imitate what I saw in the sporks I had read. You know, when in Rome, do as the Romans.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
A quick question for everyone: How many of you would prefer that I keep or leave out the "story" components I throw into some of my sporkings? I usually try to go for something that's a little different each time to keep the sporkings feeling a bit fresh in some way, but I admit that I may let my headcanons run wild when I do, and the result can feel a bit like fanfiction of my own brand.
I will pursue it even further if most of us agree that I should keep them, though.
I will pursue it even further if most of us agree that I should keep them, though.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I vote for keep! Although it does seem like you put in a little too much effort with them sometimes, and it'd kind of suck to have such a silly hobby become a stressor. I looooove your story-sporkings, but don't worry too much if you get writer's block over one! Don't feel like you're letting anyone down if you want to rein it in a bit! 
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I vote for keep, too. I love the story bits and I sincerely want to see what happens next.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's quite coincidental that we spooked ace christian, I found a reading of it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6vl4YBLmi8
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Oliver
Is that our Dr. Oscid?
If it is, I'm happy for them and want to see more of these in the future. (Do Law plus Chaos!)
Is that our Dr. Oscid?
If it is, I'm happy for them and want to see more of these in the future. (Do Law plus Chaos!)
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Law Plus Chaos would be glorious, but ehh... It might take a while.
And some of the... Actions... Couldn't simply be done with sprites and pictures like this.
And some of the... Actions... Couldn't simply be done with sprites and pictures like this.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I know that. 
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Still, it'd he amazing to see this as a series. 
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Heads-up, cygp. I just so innocently left a comment on that video introducing your work. ;) If it isn't flagged as spam, then you know who to blame! XDcuteyounggirlplus wrote:@Oliver
Is that our Dr. Oscid?
If it is, I'm happy for them and want to see more of these in the future. (Do Law plus Chaos!)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Rubia is advertising spam bot confirmed.
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*gasps for air*
I just finished all the parts to Leapin Logic...! That got me through a tough week, so funny. The case and the investigation reeked of a bad Criminal Minds episode.

I just finished all the parts to Leapin Logic...! That got me through a tough week, so funny. The case and the investigation reeked of a bad Criminal Minds episode.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
What is with you guys always saying the fics are bad? They're top quality, we always make sure of that.Maya wrote:*gasps for air*
I just finished all the parts to Leapin Logic...! That got me through a tough week, so funny. The case and the investigation reeked of a bad Criminal Minds episode.![]()
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Maya
Just wait until you get to Law Plus Chaos...
Just wait until you get to Law Plus Chaos...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I can't decide if that fic brings good memories or bad memories, I mean, it's fucking hilarious it's so bad, but the content...cuteyounggirlplus wrote:@Maya
Just wait until you get to Law Plus Chaos...
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hey, yeah, that's me. :Pcuteyounggirlplus wrote:@Oliver
Is that our Dr. Oscid?
If it is, I'm happy for them and want to see more of these in the future. (Do Law plus Chaos!)
Right now I'm working on " DAMON GANT ESCAPS FROM PRISOOOOOOON". Which may or may not end up going well.
As for "Law Plus Chaos", it's a possibility, but as Oliver said it would take a while. It took me something like 10 hours of work just to do a simple fanfic like "phoenix wright ace christian".
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@DrOscid
Well, if takes that long then forget about it. I'm content with just Airey's sporking anyways
Well, if takes that long then forget about it. I'm content with just Airey's sporking anyways
-
Rocket
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: d
- Location: Usa
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ha ha, what a coincidence! I just happen to do the same thing when I'm reading a spork, or a fic of some kind. You can tell an author's done a good job if you can just hear the character's voice in your head while reading.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Personally, when I'm writing Ace Attorney characters, I imagine what sprite would accompany what they're saying.
You could also go back and read over their dialogue out loud in your best impression of their voice/what you imagine their voice sounds like. (Of course, you should do that anyway, with any set of characters, to make sure everyone's dialogue sounds natural.)
To take my time huh? I guess I could slow down a bit. I just discovered this thread a few days ago, and I already want to start making my own sporks! But thanks for the input, Rubia. You, and your sports have been a long time source of laughter whenever I log on.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I write my sporkings with a touch of drama as if they're on a TV show. . .
Also, it's always best to take your time with writing a sporking. Sometimes, the best ideas or jokes come to you after a bit of thought.
Cheers!
Well, don't know about that yet. Still havent tried doing a spork myself. Who knows?Oliver wrote: And I guess to encourage you: You can't do worse than me.
Also, quick question: How many of you have tried like writing exercises? To practice both your storytelling, aswell character interaction, and to keep them from OCC'ing? If you have, do you find it to help you out a lot when your writing you sporks? Especially when writing tricky characters like Fransiska?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I made such a good decision to spork Law Plus Chaos.
@Rocket: I don't think I've ever done a writing exercise in my life. Heck, I can't even write a oneshot without giving it a sequel, or maybe another four chapters.
@Rocket: I don't think I've ever done a writing exercise in my life. Heck, I can't even write a oneshot without giving it a sequel, or maybe another four chapters.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rocket
I've taken some creative writing classes before and even written some (non-published) short stories, too. I say go for writing exercises, but just remember that sporks aren't really done in paragraph format.
I've taken some creative writing classes before and even written some (non-published) short stories, too. I say go for writing exercises, but just remember that sporks aren't really done in paragraph format.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Writing exercises are useful for brainstorming ideas, but when it comes to the actual sporking, they might not quite fit. It's also important to keep the sporking consistently cohesive, so it doesn't sound like a bunch of unrelated points collected together (like how some fanfiction go, ick). It's also a good idea to save up on some jokes in case you run into moments when you've run into writer's block, and they are abound.
You could also do as I do and incorporate a little story structure or theme to it, but it may take a bit more planning ahead. Since we're not running on any deadline, take as much time as you like, even if the thread may become quiet for a good while.
Now I believe I've got a PWKM special to get to.
You could also do as I do and incorporate a little story structure or theme to it, but it may take a bit more planning ahead. Since we're not running on any deadline, take as much time as you like, even if the thread may become quiet for a good while.
Now I believe I've got a PWKM special to get to.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com


Tumblr (