Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Don't be so hard on yourself, cuteyounggirlplus. There were instances where I laughed, so it proves you provided some entertainment which is what we're doing, right?
That being said, I do agree that Franziska was still too whip-happy. I know in your sporking of Goffik Attorney you kind of made her a parody of herself and I noticed that you toned it down this time, but she was still a little... off.
That being said, I do agree that Franziska was still too whip-happy. I know in your sporking of Goffik Attorney you kind of made her a parody of herself and I noticed that you toned it down this time, but she was still a little... off.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@cuteyounggirlplus:
Woo, okay, finna got a half-hour to myself today to read your sporking before I gotta get back to setting up lizard tanks and making dinner for everyone. *cracks knuckles*
...I literally remember nothing about this fic but I get the feeling that that doesn't really matter.
Was the original fic bolded the entire way through?
You've already gotten some pretty good feedback, so I won't repeat any of it. One thing I will note is that you had sporkers go for some fairly long stretches of time without saying anything. It seems a bit odd, so maybe either use less characters or have more talking going on between lines of fic.
Other that that, it was pretty good and I laughed at loud at several different points. (Especially at Phoenix's "bra exam" quip.)
Edit: Page 39 already?! It was only five pages when I started posting!
Woo, okay, finna got a half-hour to myself today to read your sporking before I gotta get back to setting up lizard tanks and making dinner for everyone. *cracks knuckles*
...I literally remember nothing about this fic but I get the feeling that that doesn't really matter.
Was the original fic bolded the entire way through?
You've already gotten some pretty good feedback, so I won't repeat any of it. One thing I will note is that you had sporkers go for some fairly long stretches of time without saying anything. It seems a bit odd, so maybe either use less characters or have more talking going on between lines of fic.
Other that that, it was pretty good and I laughed at loud at several different points. (Especially at Phoenix's "bra exam" quip.)
Edit: Page 39 already?! It was only five pages when I started posting!
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Airey
Uh, no. I just bolded everything. Sorry.
Uh, no. I just bolded everything. Sorry.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah, it's not a big deal. I was just mildly alarmed at the prospect of an entire fic being in bold.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:@Airey
Uh, no. I just bolded everything. Sorry.
In other sporking communities where they don't have access to blockquotes or quoteboxes, bolding the fic is pretty standard, y'know.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Not to mention it was just 12 pages only one year ago. Meaning this thread has grown more (actually, more than twice) over the course of one single year than in the previous three.AireyVerkhovensky wrote: Edit: Page 39 already?! It was only five pages when I started posting!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I can't wait to see this work of art sporked!Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I'm afraid because I haven't actually read it yet... but now I realize I'm very suited to it because this sounds like a crossover I've been waiting for.WhatTheWhat wrote:Sorry for the double post but...That...that's just....
Go get Rubia, I'd ruin this ugly beautiful thing.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's been a few a pages since I updated the list so...
Really, we need to take control of the first post of the thread if that's somehow possible. That or create a brand new thread. Not only would make this list more accessible, but we also could have a sporking index and update the rules and the list of sporkers. But I don't think I'm the guy to be in charge of that because I can't really guarantee that my presence here will remain constant within the next few years.
Spoiler:
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm almost finished with the last chapter of The Alternative, can I take the one where Klavier and Apollo roleplay as Phoenix and Edgeworth?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, I kind of agree with this...luck wrote:Really, we need to take control of the first post of the thread if that's somehow possible. That or create a brand new thread. Not only would make this list more accessible, but we also could have a sporking index and update the rules and the list of sporkers. But I don't think I'm the guy to be in charge of that because I can't really guarantee that my presence here will remain constant within the next few years.
Personally, though, I have an index of all my sporkings (including these ones) elsewhere.
Plus I keep the post with the fanfic links in it bookmarked, so thanks for keeping it updated, luck!
I don't think anyone else ever claimed it, so go for it.Oliver wrote:I'm almost finished with the last chapter of The Alternative, can I take the one where Klavier and Apollo roleplay as Phoenix and Edgeworth?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I also agree.
It's a huge pain in the ass looking for the post with all the unclaimed fics.
It's a huge pain in the ass looking for the post with all the unclaimed fics.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If something is willing to make a new thread, I think they should first ask a mod for permission, in case any of them suspect a repeat thread. Still, we can make due for now and save that list under a bookmark. Thanks again, luck.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So, guys, I've had an idea. Most of you probably know of that horribly-translated fangame, "Phoenix Drive". Now, I've thought about the idea of sporking this game, in a similar manner to how "The Plan to Capture Wright" was sporked. Of course, being a sex game, I disregarded the idea considering it probably wouldn't be allowed, but I've been thinking, and...
Suppose I cut out all the sex scenes, would it be fine to spork then? I don't have much interest in sporking those scenes as it is. Would anyone have any issues with me doing this provided I kept it SFW?
Suppose I cut out all the sex scenes, would it be fine to spork then? I don't have much interest in sporking those scenes as it is. Would anyone have any issues with me doing this provided I kept it SFW?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Phoenix Drive isn't really Phoenix Drive unless it has the insane sex scenes, though... I mean there's tons of other crazy stuff in it, but it's Phoenix Drive.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I dunno...DrOcsid wrote:So, guys, I've had an idea. Most of you probably know of that horribly-translated fangame, "Phoenix Drive". Now, I've thought about the idea of sporking this game, in a similar manner to how "The Plan to Capture Wright" was sporked. Of course, being a sex game, I disregarded the idea considering it probably wouldn't be allowed, but I've been thinking, and...
Suppose I cut out all the sex scenes, would it be fine to spork then? I don't have much interest in sporking those scenes as it is. Would anyone have any issues with me doing this provided I kept it SFW?
Maybe if you put it on a blog or something like most NSFW sporkings are?
Or you could censor it.
I'm actually quite interested to see how you would spork it.
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Fair point, the sex scenes are a pretty integral part of the game. I was planning on censoring it if I did do the sex scenes, but I wasn't sure how far things could go here even if they were censored.
As for how I'm going to do it, it'll probably be screenshots of the game. Essentially, how I'd thought of doing it is showing a screenshot for each change in a scene, and then text for the lines in between. That way, I don't need a screenshot for every line of dialogue. I might also remove some text if things drag on too long, but we'll see.
As for how I'm going to do it, it'll probably be screenshots of the game. Essentially, how I'd thought of doing it is showing a screenshot for each change in a scene, and then text for the lines in between. That way, I don't need a screenshot for every line of dialogue. I might also remove some text if things drag on too long, but we'll see.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You could always do that thing where they photoshop Subway sandwiches over the naughty bits... probably definitely still wouldn't be allowed on this forum, though.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh my, Subway sandwiches?AireyVerkhovensky wrote:You could always do that thing where they photoshop Subway sandwiches over the naughty bits...probablydefinitely still wouldn't be allowed on this forum, though.
How dirty.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The real question is, who will volunteer to face that game again? The first time I saw it, I swore it would be my last. For the sake of my blogs, I'd rather not post NSFW stuff there either.
Still, if someone does come around to spork it, you have my support and interest.
Still, if someone does come around to spork it, you have my support and interest.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
ThatoneJimmy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm
- Custom Title: Kind of been offline for a while
- Location: United States
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Would it be ok if I share something that isn't fanfiction, but sort of is, like a crack pairing?
Here's My sprite thread: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=31222
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm not sure it would be.ThatoneJimmy wrote:Would it be ok if I share something that isn't fanfiction, but sort of is, like a crack pairing?
We usually target things you can actually criticize instead of just, "This pairing is dumb, that is all"
-
GyakutenShaiban
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am
- Custom Title: Sleep is for the week/weak
- Location: crying in hell
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think I'd like to try my hand at this sporking stuff, so here is my debut fic for hopefully a successful future career in sporking! This was actually a fanfic I used to read back in the day when grammar and good story didn't matter to me, but now that I look back on it, it's really kinda bad. Please leave criticism, especially about what you think about my character interpretations! (Because I especially think that I portrayed Lang awfully--I haven't played AAI in a while
)
Cast:
, and a special guest, straight outta compton Zheng Fa, 
Rating:

There is plenty of potential for this one, but that potential was never actually turned into anything good. Thus, this. *makes strange hand gestures towards the fanfic*
Maya: My name's Maya, nice to meet you, Kay!
Kay: Heck yeah! Nice to meet you, too! I can already tell we're gonna be great friends.
Maya: Our first bonding together--a sporking! This is gonna be great!!
Kay: Yeah!
*Kay and Maya high-five*
Edgeworth: *leans towards Franziska* Why is Agent Lang here again?
Franziska: He's in this monstrosity, fool. It's only justified to let him see in what way he's portrayed in such an awful piece of work.
Lang: Can you believe I was pulled out of work for this nonsense?!
Announcer: Welcome to this month's sporking, everyone! We have a few special guests here with us--please give a warm welcome to Agent Shi-Long Lang and Miss Kay Faraday!
*Maya claps enthusiastically, Edgeworth golf claps, and Franziska glares at them while golf clapping*
Announcer: This certain fanfic is 18 chapters long, but we will only do 4 because I am sure that is all your poor brains will take after trying to watch this.
Franziska: DON'T MOCK ME, FOOL!
Announcer: Yikes! U-um, let the sporking begin!
[Lights fade.]
Maya: That was kinda boring. I hope more interesting stuff comes up soon!
Kay: Same!
Maya: When do I come in?! I want to knooooooow.
Lang: Same here. I'm not here for no reason.
Announcer: It's the half-time show, folks, and you know what that means!
Maya and Kay: What? What?!
Announcer: Nothing. Moving on to the next chapter! I have a life, unlike you people.
Franziska: YOU FOOLISHLY FOOLISH FOOL I WILL WHIP YOU INTO OBLIVION--
Lang: Hey! You had to do a lot of work to get me here, and you know it!
Edgeworth: Excuse you.
Maya: RUDE
Kay: The Great Thief Yatagarasu took some time out of her hands to provide you with some wonderful commentary--you gotta be grateful for it!
Announcer: Ack! Ack! Calm down, all of you! I was kidding! Jesus Christ, Franziska, stop it!
Franziska: Hmph!
Announcer: On to chapter 2 of the story, or chapter 3 of the sporking in general...
Announcer: Are all of you ready for the grand finale?
All: We're kind of scared.
Announcer: Good! Just one more chapter, and then you're done! Then you guys can leave! It's gonna be okay!
Maya: Quit stalling!
Announcer: I'm not stalling! Jeez, tough crowd...
Announcer: Welp, that's that. I hope you all had a fun time sporking this!
Franziska: These are always foolish wastes of my time--I wonder why I even come to this. You're foolish, this was foolish.
Edgeworth: I just would like to go back to my office...
Maya: Yo! Me and Kay are leaving together for some food or something! I think we really bonded here!
Kay: Definitely!
Lang: For once, I agree with the little miss prosecutor. Waste of my time.
[Sporkers leave theater, dissatisfied yet satisfied as usual.]
Cast:
Rating:
There is plenty of potential for this one, but that potential was never actually turned into anything good. Thus, this. *makes strange hand gestures towards the fanfic*
-----------
[Enter our sporkers, taking their seats in la théâtre.]Maya: My name's Maya, nice to meet you, Kay!
Kay: Heck yeah! Nice to meet you, too! I can already tell we're gonna be great friends.
Maya: Our first bonding together--a sporking! This is gonna be great!!
Kay: Yeah!
*Kay and Maya high-five*
Edgeworth: *leans towards Franziska* Why is Agent Lang here again?
Franziska: He's in this monstrosity, fool. It's only justified to let him see in what way he's portrayed in such an awful piece of work.
Lang: Can you believe I was pulled out of work for this nonsense?!
Announcer: Welcome to this month's sporking, everyone! We have a few special guests here with us--please give a warm welcome to Agent Shi-Long Lang and Miss Kay Faraday!
*Maya claps enthusiastically, Edgeworth golf claps, and Franziska glares at them while golf clapping*
Announcer: This certain fanfic is 18 chapters long, but we will only do 4 because I am sure that is all your poor brains will take after trying to watch this.
Franziska: DON'T MOCK ME, FOOL!
Announcer: Yikes! U-um, let the sporking begin!
[Lights fade.]
Spoiler: Prologue
Kay: Same!
Spoiler: Chapter 1
Lang: Same here. I'm not here for no reason.
Announcer: It's the half-time show, folks, and you know what that means!
Maya and Kay: What? What?!
Announcer: Nothing. Moving on to the next chapter! I have a life, unlike you people.
Franziska: YOU FOOLISHLY FOOLISH FOOL I WILL WHIP YOU INTO OBLIVION--
Lang: Hey! You had to do a lot of work to get me here, and you know it!
Edgeworth: Excuse you.
Maya: RUDE
Kay: The Great Thief Yatagarasu took some time out of her hands to provide you with some wonderful commentary--you gotta be grateful for it!
Announcer: Ack! Ack! Calm down, all of you! I was kidding! Jesus Christ, Franziska, stop it!
Franziska: Hmph!
Announcer: On to chapter 2 of the story, or chapter 3 of the sporking in general...
Spoiler: Chapter 2
All: We're kind of scared.
Announcer: Good! Just one more chapter, and then you're done! Then you guys can leave! It's gonna be okay!
Maya: Quit stalling!
Announcer: I'm not stalling! Jeez, tough crowd...
Spoiler: Chapter 3
Franziska: These are always foolish wastes of my time--I wonder why I even come to this. You're foolish, this was foolish.
Edgeworth: I just would like to go back to my office...
Maya: Yo! Me and Kay are leaving together for some food or something! I think we really bonded here!
Kay: Definitely!
Lang: For once, I agree with the little miss prosecutor. Waste of my time.
[Sporkers leave theater, dissatisfied yet satisfied as usual.]
**~Come back next time for another round of Sporking with Shai!~**


Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'll read the rest later, but right from the start, Maya and Kay HAVE already sporked together.
-
GyakutenShaiban
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am
- Custom Title: Sleep is for the week/weak
- Location: crying in hell
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh, have they?Oliver wrote:I'll read the rest later, but right from the start, Maya and Kay HAVE already sporked together.

Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...Okay, sorry to break it to you, but this was one of the first fics sporked in this thread. (I didn't notice because you didn't put the title at the start of it)
This is why you ask people whether or not a fic has been sporked before.
I'm too tired to say anything else.
This is why you ask people whether or not a fic has been sporked before.
I'm too tired to say anything else.
-
GyakutenShaiban
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am
- Custom Title: Sleep is for the week/weak
- Location: crying in hell
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah, disappointing, but good to know. I looked up the title to check but no entries came up. Or perhaps I was just too lazy to go through many, many pages of search results.Oliver wrote:...Okay, sorry to break it to you, but this was one of the first fics sporked in this thread. (I didn't notice because you didn't put the title at the start of it)
This is why you ask people whether or not a fic has been sporked before.
I'm too tired to say anything else.

Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I never heard of Phoenix Drive until I read it in this thread an hour ago. I watched it. There was no driving. None. I'm literally in my bed staring at the ceiling trying to process it all. Just...
What is life.
What is life.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Life is nothing if not a DriveBramimond wrote:I never heard of Phoenix Drive until I read it in this thread an hour ago. I watched it. There was no driving. None. I'm literally in my bed staring at the ceiling trying to process it all. Just...
What is life.
-
GyakutenShaiban
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am
- Custom Title: Sleep is for the week/weak
- Location: crying in hell
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I am so sorry you had to go through thatBramimond wrote:I never heard of Phoenix Drive until I read it in this thread an hour ago. I watched it. There was no driving. None. I'm literally in my bed staring at the ceiling trying to process it all. Just...
What is life.

Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Tch, you guys clearly don't know true art.GyakutenShaiban wrote:I am so sorry you had to go through thatBramimond wrote:I never heard of Phoenix Drive until I read it in this thread an hour ago. I watched it. There was no driving. None. I'm literally in my bed staring at the ceiling trying to process it all. Just...
What is life.
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well...I had a feeling I was gonna lose that last ounce of innocence anyways.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
What's innocence?
Is that foreign?
Is that foreign?
-
GyakutenShaiban
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am
- Custom Title: Sleep is for the week/weak
- Location: crying in hell
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Seriously Oliver, you are the most intriguing 12 year old I have ever met.

Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That's because I'm secretly 58 years old but you don't need to kno-oh....
Don't tell anyone, please.
Don't tell anyone, please.
-
GyakutenShaiban
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am
- Custom Title: Sleep is for the week/weak
- Location: crying in hell
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*yells to the whole world at the top of my lungs* OLIVER IS SECRETLY A 58 YEAR OLD CREEPER ON THIS WEBSITE
Like that?

Like that?

Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah. Like that.GyakutenShaiban wrote:*yells to the whole world at the top of my lungs* OLIVER IS SECRETLY A 58 YEAR OLD CREEPER ON THIS WEBSITE
Like that?![]()
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think everyone in this thread has had too much candy, except me. I need more motiv- I mean, candy in my life.
@ Bram: Actually, there was plenty of driving. There just wasn't any parking. I wasn't innocent anymore by the time I checked it out for myself back then, but wow, was I disappointed. It actually would make for an awesome sporking if it were a fanfic, but because it's actuallynot porn, I don't think I'd be suitable for the job.
Oh, uh, sorry guys, I kinda lied above. I actually watched twice. To be fair, I was curious to see how the Japanese version looked. Unfortunately, the Unicode was not with me and I got a bunch of garbage. Granted, it was already garbage in the first place...
@ Bram: Actually, there was plenty of driving. There just wasn't any parking. I wasn't innocent anymore by the time I checked it out for myself back then, but wow, was I disappointed. It actually would make for an awesome sporking if it were a fanfic, but because it's actually
Oh, uh, sorry guys, I kinda lied above. I actually watched twice. To be fair, I was curious to see how the Japanese version looked. Unfortunately, the Unicode was not with me and I got a bunch of garbage. Granted, it was already garbage in the first place...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia Speaking of motivation, who is doing the next part of Hellspawn?
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@GyakutenShaiban: Even if the fic was already sporked, I think we can still give you some criticism. First, you left way too much fic unsporked. I mean, check the previous sporking of this fic for reference. You don't need to make a comment every line, but you can't gloss over an entire chapter full of potential jokes just like that. Second, it didn't really feel like a sporking. Most of the time the sporkers were either just complaining, chitchatting about things unrelated to the fic or explaining canon facts to the others. All of this things are okay as long as you make something of it, but not if they're there just for the sake of it. And they can never substitute the main attraction of the sporking, which are the jokes. Remember, snark is the basis of spork. Also, I felt Kay and Franziska pretty flanderized and Lang out of character, but I'll leave the detailed characterization criticism for someone else with better knowledge of the characters than me.
@cuteyounggirlplus: If I recall correctly, a few people wanted to make some Hellspawn chapters eventually, but nobody claimed the next part.
@cuteyounggirlplus: If I recall correctly, a few people wanted to make some Hellspawn chapters eventually, but nobody claimed the next part.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Actually, has Rubia claimed that really weird crossover fic I put up yesterday?
If not, I might do it instead of the Apollo and Klavier dressing up fic.
If not, I might do it instead of the Apollo and Klavier dressing up fic.


Tumblr (