Oliver wrote:Actually, has Rubia claimed that really weird crossover fic I put up yesterday?
If not, I might do it instead of the Apollo and Klavier dressing up fic.
Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
As Phoenix and Edgeworth.
Check one of my posts last page, there's a link there.
Check one of my posts last page, there's a link there.
-
Rocket
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: d
- Location: Usa
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Woah. You mean someone's actually taking the challenge of sporking Phoenix Drive?
And I thought I was done with that game a long time ago. . .
Nonetheless, I'm quite curious to see how that would pan out. Imagine the looks on their faces when they're forced to endure that piece of work.
Especially Phoenix's.
Nonetheless, I'm quite curious to see how that would pan out. Imagine the looks on their faces when they're forced to endure that piece of work.
Especially Phoenix's.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Maya will probably have to spork it, and because of the nature of the game, we can probably expect Mia.
I can't wait to see HER reaction.
Especially to when, in PD of course, (Phoenix Drive, to hard to type on phone) Mia turns into Franziska.
I can't wait to see HER reaction.
Especially to when, in PD of course, (Phoenix Drive, to hard to type on phone) Mia turns into Franziska.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@GyakutenShaiban, I've only read the prologue and chapter 1 of your spork, and I agree with everything luck said. Especially the part about you skipping over way too much of the fic. Take your time to come up with things before you post.
Drthingums (the original poster) did log on a month ago. I could always try to contact them to see what they say, or if they even reply at all. There's no harm in it, right? We could give them a list and they could copy and paste it, if they reply that is. And so we won't have to bug them everytime, we could give a link to another post that one of us has control over as a "second first post." Technically I think you could contact a mod too to update the first post but the thought of asking a mod always mildly frightens me... for some reason.luck wrote:Really, we need to take control of the first post of the thread if that's somehow possible.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
They should frighten you! The mods are drunk with power! Drunk, I say!
I'm getting banned again, aren't I?
-
Rocket
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: d
- Location: Usa
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
"Mia turns into Fransiska"? Are you sure? I don't recall something that ever happening. . .Oliver wrote:Especially to when, in PD of course, (Phoenix Drive, to hard to type on phone) Mia turns into Franziska.
*thinks for a moment*
Nah, it's probably just my mind subconsciously blocking out all the traumatic memories that terrible game brought me. *sighs*
I have all but respect for you, Dr. Ocsid. Good luck with your spork.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Mayhaps I should send you some PMs and make you relive that nightmare?Rocket wrote:"Mia turns into Fransiska"? Are you sure? I don't recall something that ever happening. . .Oliver wrote:Especially to when, in PD of course, (Phoenix Drive, to hard to type on phone) Mia turns into Franziska.
*thinks for a moment*
Nah, it's probably just my mind subconsciously blocking out all the traumatic memories that terrible game brought me. *sighs*
I have all but respect for you, Dr. Ocsid. Good luck with your spork.
-
Rocket
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: d
- Location: Usa
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
. . . and lose two years worth of therapy sessions? I love being able to sleep at night, thank you very much.Oliver wrote:Mayhaps I should send you some PMs and make you relive that nightmare?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You think you got it hard?
You know how old I was when I came across it? 11.
I will never get my innocence back. *pulls lollipop out of mouth for the sake of looking slightly cooler*
You know how old I was when I came across it? 11.
I will never get my innocence back. *pulls lollipop out of mouth for the sake of looking slightly cooler*
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was searching the kink meme and I found two fics shipping Manfred Von Karma and Miles Edgeworth. Here they are.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/884. ... cmt1263732
http://bludhavens.livejournal.com/67435 ... d=25959275
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/884. ... cmt1263732
http://bludhavens.livejournal.com/67435 ... d=25959275
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Now I'm having Manfred and Miles flashbacks.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:I was searching the kink meme and I found two fics shipping Manfred Von Karma and Miles Edgeworth. Here they are.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/884. ... cmt1263732
http://bludhavens.livejournal.com/67435 ... d=25959275
...apparently it was deleted off of fanfiction.net, though.
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
(Здраствуйтие. Itsa me! Rysiek. Yousa probably dinnae remember me
Well, what I wanted to ask... you have a fanfic for me to spork? I' ve been following this for quite some time. BTW, Aireyverkhonvenski, you write good fanfics! 
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah, thanks!
And the fanfic list was just updated - most of them haven't been taken yet, so take your pick.
And the fanfic list was just updated - most of them haven't been taken yet, so take your pick.
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sorry, but where is it again... wait were Everyone 420 Yolos made, already claimed? Or at least the very first oneshot with Edgey and Franziska? I already got a redeeming quality. It IS a trollfic. And the Godot x April chapter was rather funny.
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hands off. It's mine now. >:POliver wrote:Actually, has Rubia claimed that really weird crossover fic I put up yesterday?
If not, I might do it instead of the Apollo and Klavier dressing up fic.
I've already gone through two of the three chapters, but for several reasons, I might not make it in time before Halloween comes (running on PST over here). I suppose I can wait for Airey or Whatthewhat to post their Halloween delights.
Checking through the list, I think Jettset27 was supposed to have taken it, but we're not sure if they're still on it. Maybe try a different fic until we hear from them.Rysiek wrote:Sorry, but where is it again... wait were Everyone 420 Yolos made, already claimed? Or at least the very first oneshot with Edgey and Franziska? I already got a redeeming quality. It IS a trollfic. And the Godot x April chapter was rather funny.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sorry, but where is it again? Wait, was Everyone 420 Yolos made, already claimed? Or atleast the very first oneshot with Edgey and Franziska? (I dont how what you mean so can't correct.) It IS a trollfic, and the Godot x April chapter wad rather funny.Rysiek wrote:Sorry, but where is it again... wait were Everyone 420 Yolos made, already claimed? Or at least the very first oneshot with Edgey and Franziska? I already got a redeeming quality. It IS a trollfic. And the Godot x April chapter was rather funny.
The Halloween fic SHOULD be done by tmorrow. Surprisingly I dont think I screwed up anyone's personality yet.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*pouts*Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Hands off. It's mine now. >:POliver wrote:Actually, has Rubia claimed that really weird crossover fic I put up yesterday?
If not, I might do it instead of the Apollo and Klavier dressing up fic.
I've already gone through two of the three chapters, but for several reasons, I might not make it in time before Halloween comes (running on PST over here). I suppose I can wait for Airey or Whatthewhat to post their Halloween delights.
Well... I'll make my own fic (...to spork) with blackjacks! And hookers!
And forget the lousy fan fiction!
Last edited by Oliver on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
With Prequel, I meant this Eldritch Abdomination
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10624695/1 ... olos-it-m8
If I can take it, can I get it then? I hope I won't screw up much
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10624695/1 ... olos-it-m8
If I can take it, can I get it then? I hope I won't screw up much
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If Jettset27 was supposed to take it... well, they haven't posted in the thread in a long time, so I think it's forfeit, personally...Rysiek wrote:With Prequel, I meant this Eldritch Abdomination
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10624695/1 ... olos-it-m8![]()
If I can take it, can I get it then? I hope I won't screw up much
Go for it if you really don't think you can handle a different fic, but I do agree with Rubia that it might be a better idea to hold off just in case.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So what German words does Klavier usually use?
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Stirni and Fräulein. I ain't really far inAJ though. Preferred the trilogy.
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I know Achtung, Ja and Fraulein, (Can someone help me find the proper symbols for those?) but what else is there?
And can I have a translation of what they mean?
And can I have a translation of what they mean?
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ja is yes
A htung is Attention
Fräulein is Miss (and rarely used, since even the Judge calls Mia FRAU
A htung is Attention
Fräulein is Miss (and rarely used, since even the Judge calls Mia FRAU
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Oliver and Ryseik
Klavier saying "Achtung Baby" is a reference to the U2 album of the same name.
Klavier saying "Achtung Baby" is a reference to the U2 album of the same name.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks guys!
Those are the main three words he uses, right?
Those are the main three words he uses, right?
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Nah, there should be round 2 or three thousand at least...
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Don't forget nein (no) and Herr (Mr.) and I think he said Bruder (brother) once too.Oliver wrote:Thanks guys!
Those are the main three words he uses, right?
Also Fraulein is written as Fräulein. And while achtung does mean attention, I don't think the localization team really thought that's what is was, since when Klavier uses it most of the time, "attention" doesn't make much sense when translated. So make of that what you will. In the games Klavier mostly uses it when he's surprised or humored. And also to reference U2's album, of course.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Remember Phoenix Wright: Goffik Attorney.. Cuteyounggirlplus sporked the first chapter. And now I'm going to spork the second one because it was bothering me. I don't think it's necessary to rate it again, so I'll cut to the chase.
Today's sporkers are...
Phoenix Wright!
"What exactly is a goffik attorney?"
Maya Fey!
"At least it doesn't sound NSFW."
and...
Miles Edgeworth!
"Can't I be spared of at least one of these fics? One! It's all I'm asking."
[We open up in the sporking theatre, where our sporkers are already seated. And the lights dim.]
Phoenix: Already!?
Maya: You're not even going to say hi, Management?
Speakers: No.
Maya:That's really impolite of you!
Edgeworth: The fic will probably get enough on my nerves without the Management's 'niceties', so I won't complain.
Phoenix: Not that we'll be here if we could help it.
Edgeworth: We're only in the author notes and the spelling is already hurting my brain.
Phoenix: You know is probably going to get worse, right?
Edgeworth: You don't need to remind me.
Edgeworth: Yes.
Edgeworth: I normally don't require the prosecutors under me to adhere to a dress code, but this man is an offense to the sense of sight.
Maya: Don't be so hard on him. He's only trying to look 'tuff'. Whatever that means.
Phoenix: It apparently involves wearing pleather jackets. Or maybe leather jackets. I'm not sure if it was misspelling or not. I don't know anything about this 'tuff' culture. What about you, Edgeworth?
Edgeworth: Do I look tuff to you?
Phoenix: Considering what we've seen in the fic, I'm gonna say 'No'.
Edgeworth: Nor the judge, for that matter.
Phoenix: Nor anyone that would be allowed into a court of law.
Maya: I don't know about that. We've deal with pretty weird people in the courtroom.
Phoenix: But not as the judge.
Maya: Wait...His name sounds like wince in pain! *inmature laughter*
Phoenix: I never thought that there could be a cheaper version of that man. Then I met his brother.
Maya: Beisdes, Fic-Nick didn't look worried at all!
Phoenix: I,on the other hand, am worried that I might never be able to get the images of Payne with a mohawk and the judge wearing a tank top out of my mind.
Phoenix: I don't think fortune had a hand in this, Edgeworth.
Edgeworth: Or a particularly illiterate adult.
Maya: Or a particularly bored troll.
Phoenix: It could be any of the three.
Phoenix: Maybe it's a 'goff' thing?
Maya: But vampires are supposed to suck blood, not sweat it.
Edgeworth: So now goffs are vampires?
Phoenix: More like vampire wannabes.
Phoenix: We still have three options. And all of them are equally plausible.
Phoenix: Well, actually...
Edgeworth: Of course.
Phoenix: I was nervous, okay!?
Phoenix: It's probably Larry.
Edgeworth: Then I guess he doesn't have a choice.
Maya: But he's the judge.
Edgeworth: Then he should be fired. Just like that one in Law plus Chaos.
Phoenix: I don't think that one got fired in the end.
Edgeworth: To the bawl of all the decent people in the world.
Edgeworth: For once the misspelled version is less embarrassing than the correct one.
Phoenix: I'm not sure. Larry + Butz + Butter doesn't sound very well.
Edgeworth: Why would you even say that, Wright? Why do you want to make the fic worse than it is? What are you trying to accomplish?
Phoenix: It's just a mental reflex, Edgeworth. You should be used to it by now.
Phoenix: And 0 presence. Don't forget that.
Edgeworth: None of us will, Wright, none of us will.
Maya: That's actually a good idea! We should force the murderer to cook for us after trials.
Edgeworth: I'm thankful that you aren't in charge of a prison.
Maya: Hey, I can't be worse than the government in the hellspawn.
Edgeworth: Of course. Nobody can.
Phoenix: Did he just...put his cigarette on his head?
Edgeworth: Either he's even more dense than we assumed or the author forgot to address Payne.
Phoenix: That's the part you have a problem with!?
Edgeworth: I normally don't mind what people do in their spare time, but unprofessional behavior in court is not tolerable.
Phoenix: Why do you look at me when you say that!?
Edgeworth: I think it's technically possible, but not something that someone would actually do.
Maya: Fic-Payne sure has a good collection of strange ways to laugh.
Phoenix: Well, it's Larry we're talking about. Although he'd never threaten to kill anyone.
Edgeworth: But that pretty much confirmed that he didn't knew about Ms. Johnson's affair. How could the prosecution use that as a motive?
Phoenix: Because everyone is biased against the defense.
Maya: You bet.
Edgeworth: It's not a bias. It's simply adopting the most logic position according to the evidence available.
Edgeworth: On par with the rest of the fic.
Phoenix: Touche.
Phoenix: So you admit it!
Maya: So that's why the judge wanted to fry Larry! He has to feed the court to keep it alive!
Phoenix: What.
Phoenix: Why do you keep expecting logic here?
Edgeworth: For the same reason you keep telling dirty jokes, Wright. It keeps me sane.
Phoenix: I hope his name doesn't get misspelled.
Edgeworth: There you go again.
Phoenix: Well, I think it makes to the top 10 at least.
Edgeworth: ...
Phoenix: What? I have to deal with a lot of nonsense in court.
Edgeworth: You're telling me.
Maya: Playing Criss Cross, obviously. Wouldn't it be cool if the verdicts could be decided with a game of Criss Cross between the prosecutor and the defense attorney?
Edgeworth: No, it wouldn't.
Maya: I was kidding, Mr. Edgeworth!
Edgeworth: This isn't a laughing matter.
Maya: Are you still mad about that fic with the chess game and...
Edgeworth: Don't mention that in my presence.
Phoenix: It was my first day, okay!?
Edgeworth: ...
Phoenix: ...
Maya: ...
Phoenix: So...what do you think Mia means by 'throwing evidence at it'.
Maya: Maybe he thinks Mr. Seamen doesn't qualify as human and wants you to throw things at him.
Edgeworth: Either that or it's a misplaced metaphor about throwing evidence at the lies.
Maya: Yeah, you wouldn't know if he's showing his product or threatening you.
Phoenix: I guess that's a way to guarantee sales.
Phoenix: You're expecting too much of someone who states 'And omg I saw a dead gurl lying dere in blood' as a formal testimony.
Edgeworth: I'm well aware, Wright.
Edgeworth: Good. Otherwise you could have ended up in a mental institution.
Phoenix: Where did that flask come from?
Phoenix: And yet, you've just said it.
Phoenix: You're taking this way too seriously.
Maya: In fic-judge's defense, I'm getting bored, too.
Edgeworth: Then this is a quite unoriginal parody.
Phoenix: Author, if you're going to write a fic just for the sake of mocking me, at least put some effort into it!
Phoenix: Why are you picking on me now?
Edgeworth: It was you who told me not to take this so seriously.
Phoenix: So the only time you aren't serious is when you are making fun of me!?
Maya: Why do you seem surprised, Nick?
Phoenix: I'm not going to touch that sentence with a ten-foot pole.
Edgeworth: I don't think you can sweat proficiently. Especially not blood.
Phoenix: Dramatic 'Noooo' included?
Edgeworth: Sadly, yes. There's so much balderdash I can take per day.
Phoenix: I thought it was impossible, but it sounds even more stupid when said aloud.
Maya: I don't like the sound of it.
Edgeworth: Let's hope it's just a series of unfortunate misspellings.
Phoenix: C'mon, don't tell me that there's more of this.
Speakers: Actually, there isn't. The fic hasn't been updated since 2013.
Maya: Fanfiction writers are merciful for once!
Edgeworth: The Management, on the other hand...
Speakers: We can hear you.
Edgeworth: I am aware.
Speakers: Now get out. It's time to clean this place.
[And so, our sporkers are pushed out for once, and the robotic cleaning ladies begin their labor.]
Today's sporkers are...
"What exactly is a goffik attorney?"
"At least it doesn't sound NSFW."
and...
"Can't I be spared of at least one of these fics? One! It's all I'm asking."
[We open up in the sporking theatre, where our sporkers are already seated. And the lights dim.]
Phoenix: Already!?
Maya: You're not even going to say hi, Management?
Speakers: No.
Maya:That's really impolite of you!
Edgeworth: The fic will probably get enough on my nerves without the Management's 'niceties', so I won't complain.
Maya: You're welcome!AN: Thx 4 readin! Dis chapter is gunna git real!
Phoenix: Not that we'll be here if we could help it.
Edgeworth: We're only in the author notes and the spelling is already hurting my brain.
Phoenix: You know is probably going to get worse, right?
Edgeworth: You don't need to remind me.
Maya: Only two misspelled words? Is a bad thing that I'm disappointed?We walked into the court and stood on our side of the room. I breathed hard. Peole were watching from da crowd.
Edgeworth: Yes.
Phoenix: Is that...a prosecutor?Their was some guy stadning across from us who tried to look tuff. He had a bright red pleather jacket with a bunchof spykes in it with a Sum 41 tshirt on. He had skin tight jeanz and white platform shows with a gary mokhawk.
Edgeworth: I normally don't require the prosecutors under me to adhere to a dress code, but this man is an offense to the sense of sight.
Maya: Don't be so hard on him. He's only trying to look 'tuff'. Whatever that means.
Phoenix: It apparently involves wearing pleather jackets. Or maybe leather jackets. I'm not sure if it was misspelling or not. I don't know anything about this 'tuff' culture. What about you, Edgeworth?
Edgeworth: Do I look tuff to you?
Phoenix: Considering what we've seen in the fic, I'm gonna say 'No'.
Maya: But this guy doesn't look like Santa at all!Tha joodge looked like santa except he was buff and wore a black tank top showig off his muscles and tatoes. He had a shinee bald head and a long wheit beard with thick rimmd glass and perced eyebrow.
Edgeworth: Nor the judge, for that matter.
Phoenix: Nor anyone that would be allowed into a court of law.
Maya: I don't know about that. We've deal with pretty weird people in the courtroom.
Phoenix: But not as the judge.
Phoenix: I'd point out the contradiction in that statement but...it's just not worth it.he was kinda hot, but ew that's a gross not like I like old santa class like men.
Edgeworth: It isn't your sexuality what deserves being questioned, Fic-Wright, but your taste.Im not gay btw, im bi. Theirs a diffrence.
Edgeworth: So the prosecutor is Winston Payne? Or a cheap version of him who enjoys cheaps puns."Hallo rookie, I am wince pain ready to bring …...…THE PAIN !"
Maya: Wait...His name sounds like wince in pain! *inmature laughter*
Phoenix: I never thought that there could be a cheaper version of that man. Then I met his brother.
Edgeworth: Why is that relevant, Ms. Fey?"Whatevr" I sed pissily.
"Don't worry about him hes a poser to da max" mia said. "Hes not goffick at all"
"Oh okay"
Maya: Beisdes, Fic-Nick didn't look worried at all!
Phoenix: I,on the other hand, am worried that I might never be able to get the images of Payne with a mohawk and the judge wearing a tank top out of my mind.
Edgeworth: I let it slide the first time, but that's too much unfortunate spellings in a row."Mr. right?" bombed the voyce from the joodge.
"Y-yessir?" i squished back
Phoenix: I don't think fortune had a hand in this, Edgeworth.
Phoenix: This is starting to look like my first trial as if it had been written by a particularly foul-mouthed toddler."This is your frst trail yeah?"
"Yeah"
"Okay are you ready cause I diont want to deal wiff bumfuckery in my court"
Edgeworth: Or a particularly illiterate adult.
Maya: Or a particularly bored troll.
Phoenix: It could be any of the three.
Maya: Jeez, Nick, you should get that checked."I think Im set" I said as I stared to sweat blood.
Phoenix: Maybe it's a 'goff' thing?
Maya: But vampires are supposed to suck blood, not sweat it.
Edgeworth: So now goffs are vampires?
Phoenix: More like vampire wannabes.
Edgeworth: One thing is forget to proofread, but writing 'cilled' instead of 'killed' twice? Who does that?"Kay then who was cilled, how were they cilled and whoss on trale?"
Phoenix: We still have three options. And all of them are equally plausible.
Maya: Fic-Nick doesn't even know what is the court record? This didn't really happen in your first trial, right?"Uh…"
Mia smacked me. "Pheonicks! Dint you check the courtrecord?!"
"The fuck is a courtrecord?! I never listned to that cd before."
She groaned nd not in the sexi way. "No, dumass it's were we get the facts from in a case!"
Phoenix: Well, actually...
Edgeworth: Of course.
Phoenix: I was nervous, okay!?
Edgeworth: So it's true? You haven't looked at the court record once? Whoever is your client should be firing you this instant."Oh" I decided I had better check it. I found a giant folder that sed COURT RECORD on it nd opened it. It had a bunch of info in it thet looked important so I looked at it fr a second sine I have a photographic memory
Phoenix: It's probably Larry.
Edgeworth: Then I guess he doesn't have a choice.
Edgeworth: Smoking is not allowed in the courtroom. This man should be charged with contempt of court."Well?" hissed the joodge as he lit up a cigerate.
Maya: But he's the judge.
Edgeworth: Then he should be fired. Just like that one in Law plus Chaos.
Phoenix: I don't think that one got fired in the end.
Edgeworth: To the bawl of all the decent people in the world.
Maya: When something smells, it's usually the butter. Nah, it doesn't have the same ring to it."The vitctim is lawtifah bon qui qui Johnson she was killed wuth a knife and my clientelee is Laury Butters."
Edgeworth: For once the misspelled version is less embarrassing than the correct one.
Phoenix: I'm not sure. Larry + Butz + Butter doesn't sound very well.
Edgeworth: Why would you even say that, Wright? Why do you want to make the fic worse than it is? What are you trying to accomplish?
Phoenix: It's just a mental reflex, Edgeworth. You should be used to it by now.
Maya: Hmm...Considering he's the first boss, I'd say 60 HP, 15 Attack and 30 Defense."Kay good. Mr. pain your stats?"
Phoenix: And 0 presence. Don't forget that.
Phoenix: Well, that's a sentence I don't think I'll be able to forget.Pain laughed like a dolphin.
Edgeworth: None of us will, Wright, none of us will.
Phoenix: So the judge is planning to force Larry either to fry himself or to cook."Its easy the defendant stabbed her"
"Really? Fuking murdere!" screamed the jodge. "He should fry! Fry!"
Maya: That's actually a good idea! We should force the murderer to cook for us after trials.
Edgeworth: I'm thankful that you aren't in charge of a prison.
Maya: Hey, I can't be worse than the government in the hellspawn.
Edgeworth: Of course. Nobody can.
Maya: Jeez, fic-judge is even more suggestible than the real one."Objextion!" I spat. "He didn't do it!"
"Well I cant argue wiff that." Said the jodge putting out his cigarete on his head.
Phoenix: Did he just...put his cigarette on his head?
Phoenix: Wait, it's fic-me who's talking here?"I have disive edidence that will prove the defendant did it!"
Edgeworth: Either he's even more dense than we assumed or the author forgot to address Payne.
Edgeworth: Watching movies isn't a reason to rush trials, whether they are X-rated or not."Then lets have it I don't have all day I have to watch my por- I mean movies"
Phoenix: That's the part you have a problem with!?
Edgeworth: I normally don't mind what people do in their spare time, but unprofessional behavior in court is not tolerable.
Phoenix: Why do you look at me when you say that!?
Phoenix: Minutely? How do you laugh minutely?"The prosecution would like to call the dafendant to stand!" laughed pain minutely.
Edgeworth: I think it's technically possible, but not something that someone would actually do.
Maya: Fic-Payne sure has a good collection of strange ways to laugh.
Edgeworth: Why does he accepts what Payne says as fact if he hasn't showed any proof?Within secs Lurry was standing at the stand in front of the whole corut.
"Mr. But? How long did you see miss johnson"
"A few months"
"Did you know she was fking another guy behnd your back?"
"WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo" he cryed crying miazaki tears. "IF SHE WASNT DED I'LL KILL HER MYSELF"
Phoenix: Well, it's Larry we're talking about. Although he'd never threaten to kill anyone.
Edgeworth: But that pretty much confirmed that he didn't knew about Ms. Johnson's affair. How could the prosecution use that as a motive?
Phoenix: Because everyone is biased against the defense.
Maya: You bet.
Edgeworth: It's not a bias. It's simply adopting the most logic position according to the evidence available.
Phoenix: I know that Larry tends to overreact, but this is ridiculous.The courtroom gaped.
Larry began cutting himself on da stand.
Edgeworth: On par with the rest of the fic.
Phoenix: Touche.
Phoenix: Well, that's just insulting."Infection!" I yelled pointing at pain.
Edgeworth: That reasoning doesn't follow. If that's how you decide whether people are guilty or not, I can't see why you're surprised that everyone is against the defense."This isnt about da murder at all"
"Yeah." said the joodge. "This isnt devisie"
Pain grunted. "Fine. "
"Hes bery emotional" said mia.
I sighed. "I know. thats why theres no way he could doit"
Phoenix: So you admit it!
Phoenix: What."Okay, well you were at the appartment. We have a witness who can show you were there at the time of the murdre!"
The court was alive.
Maya: So that's why the judge wanted to fry Larry! He has to feed the court to keep it alive!
Phoenix: What.
Edgeworth: The bailiff should have intervened long ago.The joodge banged his gavel. "Call the witness den!"
Larry left still stifling and bleeding.
Phoenix: Why do you keep expecting logic here?
Edgeworth: For the same reason you keep telling dirty jokes, Wright. It keeps me sane.
All: ...And some other smiliy loking guy in a majenta suit got on the stand.
"State your name and professionalisticalism." said pain.
"Im Stew Seamen and I sell knives"
Phoenix: I hope his name doesn't get misspelled.
Edgeworth: There you go again.
Edgeworth: This has to be the worst testimony I've ever seen, and I've seen lots of awful testimonies."Your testimony puleeze."
Witness Testimony
I went door to door looking for costomers.
I saw that guy walking outta room.
When I got there the door was opend sorta so i knocled
And omg I saw a dead gurl lying dere in blood
I tred to call the policia but the phones were dead
I ran out to call them
Phoenix: Well, I think it makes to the top 10 at least.
Edgeworth: ...
Phoenix: What? I have to deal with a lot of nonsense in court.
Edgeworth: You're telling me.
Phoenix: How do you criscross examine a witness?"You can crisscross examine the wintess, defense." said the joodge bored.
Maya: Playing Criss Cross, obviously. Wouldn't it be cool if the verdicts could be decided with a game of Criss Cross between the prosecutor and the defense attorney?
Edgeworth: No, it wouldn't.
Maya: I was kidding, Mr. Edgeworth!
Edgeworth: This isn't a laughing matter.
Maya: Are you still mad about that fic with the chess game and...
Edgeworth: Don't mention that in my presence.
Edgeworth: Aside from the language, you're still in character."Um okay" I said not knowing what to do.
Mia explined. "You need to find his lies and throw evidence at it"
"Oh my i didnt know he lied"
"Unless Loarry did it he is"
"Oh shit" i had to do for it larry!
Phoenix: It was my first day, okay!?
Edgeworth: ...
Phoenix: ...
Maya: ...
Phoenix: So...what do you think Mia means by 'throwing evidence at it'.
Maya: Maybe he thinks Mr. Seamen doesn't qualify as human and wants you to throw things at him.
Edgeworth: Either that or it's a misplaced metaphor about throwing evidence at the lies.
Phoenix: I didn't say anything before but... isn't it kind of weird to sell knives door to door?Cross Eximinition
I went door to door looking for costomers.
Maya: Yeah, you wouldn't know if he's showing his product or threatening you.
Phoenix: I guess that's a way to guarantee sales.
Edgeworth: Mr. Seamen, a knife is a weapon. Therefore, the answer to the question 'Did u c any weapon around?' should be 'Yes'.I saw that guy walking outta room.
When I got there the door was opend sorta so i knocled
And omg I saw a dead gurl lying dere in blood-
"HOLD IT" I screamed. "Did u c any weapon around?"
"No, nothing besides some knife"
Phoenix: You're expecting too much of someone who states 'And omg I saw a dead gurl lying dere in blood' as a formal testimony.
Edgeworth: I'm well aware, Wright.
Maya: I don't think I can follow this logic anymore, guys."OBJECTION!1" I got him. Lying fucker! "There was no knife at the crime scene bitch!"
He jumped causing his hair to jimp witt him. "But- but she was stabbed! Right?"
The judge took out his flask and took a swig. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm true but it doesnt explain how you saw a knife wehn there was none found"
Edgeworth: Good. Otherwise you could have ended up in a mental institution.
Phoenix: Where did that flask come from?
Edgeworth: I'd say it doesn't, but nothing here does, so I won't.Pain was sweating mking his mascara drip everywhere. "He heard it in here! Yeah!"
"Oh okay that makes sense sed the joodge
Phoenix: And yet, you've just said it.
Edgeworth: You're a judge. For the sake of justice, you mustn't go home until a proper verdict is reached!"Dammit" i said. "Well what did you really see?"
Seaman began
I saw an ugly paperwait nearby in blood
"Hold it! This peice of junk?" i held up the gray stateu thing.
"Yeah! that thing..."
"Okay im getting bored mr rite this witness doesnt seem to know shit so if you cant give us something to talk about im going home"
Phoenix: You're taking this way too seriously.
Maya: In fic-judge's defense, I'm getting bored, too.
Maya: Circle? It was a box, right?"Oh noess!" i cryed. I am so close i can feel it
"Think outside the circle phenix!"
Edgeworth: Then this is a quite unoriginal parody.
Phoenix: Author, if you're going to write a fic just for the sake of mocking me, at least put some effort into it!
Edgeworth: Barring the language, it's a quite accurate description of your method."What?"
"I dont know i make shit up and thats how i win my cases"
"Oh okay"
Phoenix: Why are you picking on me now?
Edgeworth: It was you who told me not to take this so seriously.
Phoenix: So the only time you aren't serious is when you are making fun of me!?
Maya: Why do you seem surprised, Nick?
Maya: So what's the judge trying to say? Any bets?I was sweatin blud proficiently. I needed something...anything...
"fuck this desperate house wives is one i declare the defendat g-"
Phoenix: I'm not going to touch that sentence with a ten-foot pole.
Edgeworth: I don't think you can sweat proficiently. Especially not blood.
Edgeworth: My thoughts exactly."HOLD UP!" i yeled. "Mr. Seaman! you said something bery intersting erlier."
"What...?"
"You sell knives! That's why we couldint find da murder weapon!"
"NOOooooooo that's ridiculous!"
Phoenix: Dramatic 'Noooo' included?
Edgeworth: Sadly, yes. There's so much balderdash I can take per day.
Maya: But nobody is suggesting that! Nick is just saying that the reason they didn't found a knife but the witness saw one is because he sells them!"Yeah! Why would he kill her?!" Pain whined
Phoenix: I thought it was impossible, but it sounds even more stupid when said aloud.
Edgeworth: I'm not sure which part is more absurd, the motive, or the reasoning that led you to it."Uh, because she wouldnt...buy them!" I rmembered the random useless shit in the courtrecord. "she was goin to paris, so why would she need knives?! Plus it was durk since da paower was out so u took advantage of dat by killin ger!"
Phoenix: I guess that's a way to put it.The whole courtroom was in awe.
Phoenix: What is he doing just now!?Mr. Seaman was foaming white at the mouth. Ew. "I DiNT DO IT! ITS COINCIDENE I DINT DO ITTTTT!" he moaned flingin his here in my face.
Maya: I don't like the sound of it.
Edgeworth: Let's hope it's just a series of unfortunate misspellings.
Edgeworth: That's one gratuitous cliffhanger if I've ever seen one."EWWWWWW! NASTAH YOUR LUCKY WERE ALREDY IN COURT OR ID FUCK YOU UP"
The joodge banged the gavel.
"Okay ive seen enuff. The defenadt is...
To be continuedddd!
Phoenix: C'mon, don't tell me that there's more of this.
Speakers: Actually, there isn't. The fic hasn't been updated since 2013.
Maya: Fanfiction writers are merciful for once!
Edgeworth: The Management, on the other hand...
Speakers: We can hear you.
Edgeworth: I am aware.
Speakers: Now get out. It's time to clean this place.
[And so, our sporkers are pushed out for once, and the robotic cleaning ladies begin their labor.]
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I read
as "Maybe it's a golf thing?"Phoenix: Maybe it's a 'goff' thing?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@luck Thanks for doing the last chapter. That was great!
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Athena's Punishment sporking, part 2! Ah, pretty much the final part unless the author updates and someone else in this thread wants to take it, because I'm done with this fic.
This is a co-spork with Oliver!
[We continue where we left off. Apollo and Phoenix has just replaced Juniper's spot in Athena's punishment sporking. And now…]
Apollo: Is it just me, or is it darker than usual in here?
Blackquill: It isn't just you, Justice-dono. I couldn't even see you, but could immediately tell it was you when I heard your irksome voice.
Apollo: H-Hey!
Phoenix: So… what is this fic about…?
Athena: *sweats* Oh, uh, well… You see, it's rather-
[Suddenly, another white light encases the room, and Athena is… gone.]
Phoenix: H-Huh? Where did Athena go?
Blackquill: Hmm, it seems she got transported out.
Apollo: But this is her punishment, right?
Speakers: Hey, what gives? What idiot just teleported Athena out? Err, Athena was scheduled for that re-sporking of the Neko- Wasn't that supposed to be tomorrow!? Oh hey, you're right! I thought today was- I don't care what you thought! Ugh, I'll deal with you later. Ahem, so, uh, sporkers. The fic is short, so Athena should be back in a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience…
All: …
Phoenix …"Re-sporking?"
Blackquill: That's what you gather from that?
Phoenix: I don't like the sound of that… Is the management going to have us spork fics that we already did before?
Apollo: They better not. I don't want to read about being a horse again!
Phoenix: Maybe with Discord you'll be a horse.
Apollo: D-Don't give the management any ideas, Mr. Wright!
Blackquill: …What?
Phoenix & Apollo: N-Nothing.
Blackquill: …Right. Wright-dono, didn't you ask what this fanfiction was about?
Phoenix: Oh yeah… But I don't really want to know, honestly.
Blackquill: Hmph. Only an imbecile like you would bluff your way through this.
Phoenix: That doesn't make much sense… (I think he's losing his touch with these insults.)
Blackquill: This farce is about Athena working at a strip-club-
Phoenix: W-What!?
Blackquill: -and you are a regular costumer there.
Phoenix: …
Apollo: (Nice to see something like this happen to Mr. Wright instead of me, for once.)
Blackquill: And in the last chapter you two-
Phoenix: Stop! I don't want to hear anymore! W-What is the author thinking? An eighteen year old and a thirty-four year old?
Blackquill: Obviously, you two are just being used so that the author is able to indulge in their sick fantasies.
Phoenix: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Blackquill: …
Phoenix: …
Apollo: …
Phoenix: So, uh, how's life out of prison, Prose-
Blackquill: I'm not in the mood for idle chitchat.
Phoenix: …
Apollo: (This sure isn't awkward at all…)
[Crickets.]
Apollo: You're not making things any better, narrator.
[Sorry… Say, the management should get a button that has crickets' sound effects!]
Phoenix: No, they shouldn't.
[Well, excuse me for trying to have some action around here!]
Taka: ٩(╬ఠ༬ఠ)و
Blackquill: If you would like, Taka can provide some entertainment. The kind of entertainment that he provided in the courtroom.
Apollo: ! We're good! Right, narrator?
[This is awfully tempting… Hmm… Oh uh, a bright light envelopes the room once more, and Athena is back in her seat.]
Athena: Darn it, I was almost free! I actually managed to get to the parking lot too…
Phoenix: (I have to ask…) What did you spork?
Athena: Me? Oh, it was some dumb fic with this pile of glitter as the prosecutor.
Phoenix: Glitter? That doesn't sound familiar…
Athena: Yeah, her name was NEKOJESSICA.
Phoenix: …Wait a minute, did she enter the courtroom by exploding the prosecutor's desk?
Athena: Yeah, she did!
Phoenix: Oh boy…
Blackquill: What are you two mumbling about? The fic is already on the screen.
Speakers: Ahem, let's get started.
[The lights come back on.]
Athena: Y-Yes! Finally! *she dashes outside straight away*
Phoenix: She really wanted to get out, didn't she?
Apollo: I think you do too, you should see yourself.
[And so the two of them leave, leaving Blackquill on his own.]
Taka: *screech* ٩(๑`ȏ´๑)۶
[Oh, and uh, Taka.]
Blackquill: I suppose I should be going.
[And so he leaves, ending Athena Cykes punishment sporking.]
Speakers: Hmm... Maybe this was a bit too tame...
This is a co-spork with Oliver!
[We continue where we left off. Apollo and Phoenix has just replaced Juniper's spot in Athena's punishment sporking. And now…]
Apollo: Is it just me, or is it darker than usual in here?
Blackquill: It isn't just you, Justice-dono. I couldn't even see you, but could immediately tell it was you when I heard your irksome voice.
Apollo: H-Hey!
Phoenix: So… what is this fic about…?
Athena: *sweats* Oh, uh, well… You see, it's rather-
[Suddenly, another white light encases the room, and Athena is… gone.]
Phoenix: H-Huh? Where did Athena go?
Blackquill: Hmm, it seems she got transported out.
Apollo: But this is her punishment, right?
Speakers: Hey, what gives? What idiot just teleported Athena out? Err, Athena was scheduled for that re-sporking of the Neko- Wasn't that supposed to be tomorrow!? Oh hey, you're right! I thought today was- I don't care what you thought! Ugh, I'll deal with you later. Ahem, so, uh, sporkers. The fic is short, so Athena should be back in a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience…
All: …
Phoenix …"Re-sporking?"
Blackquill: That's what you gather from that?
Phoenix: I don't like the sound of that… Is the management going to have us spork fics that we already did before?
Apollo: They better not. I don't want to read about being a horse again!
Phoenix: Maybe with Discord you'll be a horse.
Apollo: D-Don't give the management any ideas, Mr. Wright!
Blackquill: …What?
Phoenix & Apollo: N-Nothing.
Blackquill: …Right. Wright-dono, didn't you ask what this fanfiction was about?
Phoenix: Oh yeah… But I don't really want to know, honestly.
Blackquill: Hmph. Only an imbecile like you would bluff your way through this.
Phoenix: That doesn't make much sense… (I think he's losing his touch with these insults.)
Blackquill: This farce is about Athena working at a strip-club-
Phoenix: W-What!?
Blackquill: -and you are a regular costumer there.
Phoenix: …
Apollo: (Nice to see something like this happen to Mr. Wright instead of me, for once.)
Blackquill: And in the last chapter you two-
Phoenix: Stop! I don't want to hear anymore! W-What is the author thinking? An eighteen year old and a thirty-four year old?
Blackquill: Obviously, you two are just being used so that the author is able to indulge in their sick fantasies.
Phoenix: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Blackquill: …
Phoenix: …
Apollo: …
Phoenix: So, uh, how's life out of prison, Prose-
Blackquill: I'm not in the mood for idle chitchat.
Phoenix: …
Apollo: (This sure isn't awkward at all…)
[Crickets.]
Apollo: You're not making things any better, narrator.
[Sorry… Say, the management should get a button that has crickets' sound effects!]
Phoenix: No, they shouldn't.
[Well, excuse me for trying to have some action around here!]
Taka: ٩(╬ఠ༬ఠ)و
Blackquill: If you would like, Taka can provide some entertainment. The kind of entertainment that he provided in the courtroom.
Apollo: ! We're good! Right, narrator?
[This is awfully tempting… Hmm… Oh uh, a bright light envelopes the room once more, and Athena is back in her seat.]
Athena: Darn it, I was almost free! I actually managed to get to the parking lot too…
Phoenix: (I have to ask…) What did you spork?
Athena: Me? Oh, it was some dumb fic with this pile of glitter as the prosecutor.
Phoenix: Glitter? That doesn't sound familiar…
Athena: Yeah, her name was NEKOJESSICA.
Phoenix: …Wait a minute, did she enter the courtroom by exploding the prosecutor's desk?
Athena: Yeah, she did!
Phoenix: Oh boy…
Blackquill: What are you two mumbling about? The fic is already on the screen.
Spoiler: Chapter 3
Spoiler: Chapter 4
Athena: Y-Yes! Finally! *she dashes outside straight away*
Phoenix: She really wanted to get out, didn't she?
Apollo: I think you do too, you should see yourself.
[And so the two of them leave, leaving Blackquill on his own.]
Taka: *screech* ٩(๑`ȏ´๑)۶
[Oh, and uh, Taka.]
Blackquill: I suppose I should be going.
[And so he leaves, ending Athena Cykes punishment sporking.]
Speakers: Hmm... Maybe this was a bit too tame...
Last edited by Skittlemask on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Just so you guys know, I sporked chapter 4 instead of 3.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Good sporking. I don't really think stripping is shameful but it is still a good sporking. I like Blackquill's characterization, too.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Blackquill's character was all Skittle.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:I like Blackquill's characterization, too.
Whenever I did him (Oh my.) he came out too normal.
Yes, I made this post just so I can say "I did Blackquill" (Oh my.)
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Both sporkings were really good!
But since there were two of them, I don't have the attention span to give either of them a proper review. So I'll just leave it at really good.
But since there were two of them, I don't have the attention span to give either of them a proper review. So I'll just leave it at really good.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think that's a good enough review.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Both sporkings were really good
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hey, he wasn't all me. Sure, maybe the first part that was on my blog... but after I gave you that one piece of advice, you wrote him much better!Oliver wrote:Blackquill's character was all Skittle.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:I like Blackquill's characterization, too.
Whenever I did him (Oh my.) he came out too normal.
Luck, that was great! You really have improved a lot. Phoenix and Maya were really funny here, especially Phoenix. For some reason, your sporking reminded me of the old style that was used at the beginning of the thread and on the back-up forums, which is really refreshing.
...I want to draw this so bad. But I'm old-fashioned and do everything with pencil and paper. Also, I'm really out of practice...luck wrote:Phoenix: I,on the other hand, am worried that I might never be able to get the images of Payne with a mohawk and the judge wearing a tank top out of my mind.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You won't have to, there'll be a huge plot twist in GS6, Gaspen is Winston from the past who was evil and then he went to Kurain and started wearing that crown to cover his mohawk.Skittlemask wrote:...I want to draw this so bad. But I'm old-fashioned and do everything with pencil and paper. Also, I'm really out of practice...luck wrote:Phoenix: I,on the other hand, am worried that I might never be able to get the images of Payne with a mohawk and the judge wearing a tank top out of my mind.
Canon. Completely canon.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Would anyone mind looking at a specific part of my sporking?
I'm not sure if I should keep it in or not.
I'm not sure if I should keep it in or not.


Tumblr (