Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 4 of 15[ 569 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next

Re: "I just want to know one thing!" - AA6 EditionTopic%20Title

Nyantai wrote:
1. Are there any returning characters that we didn't know about?
2. Who are the defense attorney and prosecutor for each case?
3. Does this game have as much blood as Dual Destinies, or any jumpscare?
4. Is the final killer as "plot-twisty" as the ones from Prosecutor's Path and Dual Destinies?

For 1 & 2
Spoiler:
1) I don't know what you knew about but basically Phoenix, Maya, Trucy, Apollo, Ema, Athena, Larry (DLC) & Edgeworth (Case 5 & DLC), Pearl (case 5), Blackquill (Case 4) showed up.
2) Case 1: Phoenix vs G. Payne / Case 2: Apollo vs Nayuta / Case 3: Phoenix vs Nayuta / Case 4: Athena + Simon vs Nayuta /
About Case 5 though, we play as Apollo but it seems he's facing different people, namely the possible big bad as well.

Jury Duty

If folks could get around to attempting to answer the non-Spoiler Questions, that would be great.

Also: Half the stuff in Spoiler Tags are not even spoilers. Just wanna point that out.
Phoenix Wright! Miles Edgeworth!
*Slams Desk, then Points*
I CHOOSE YOU!

In Justice We Trust?

Too many spoilers...

I think I've only been spoiled on the first three cases maybe, so I won't look for any more.

Without any specific moments or numbers listed, which ability is used the most? (not contradictions, just usages)
Just went with a sig to see if it would work

Gardevoir lover

simon8685 wrote:
Too many spoilers...

I think I've only been spoiled on the first three cases maybe, so I won't look for any more.

Without any specific moments or numbers listed, which ability is used the most? (not contradictions, just usages)

Apollo's percieve ability is the most used i think,
Spoiler:
because this is his story.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

In Justice We Trust?

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
simon8685 wrote:
Too many spoilers...

Apollo's percieve ability is the most used i think,
Spoiler:
because this is his story.

Hopefully Nayuta doesn't attack Apollo with his butterflies to stop him from using it during a trial. Please don't answer, but now I wonder if it's used in court.

Spoiler:
The title makes sense now

Just went with a sig to see if it would work

PLEASE answer without spoilers and particular details, just in general.
Does it feel like Maya has matured? Or she's basically the same character with a slightly different appearance? Has she gained more similarity to Mia?
Also, a separate question: does Maya channel anyone in the game? Please just answer yes/no.
Image ImageImage

Racing through the sky like a Missile

When I do actually get the game delivered, I'll join in with answering these things.

For now, I just need to ask one thing... well, two.
1. How old is Nayuta? Is he a normal human being who succeeded from law school in his mid-twenties?
2. Where is the ladder/stepladder debate, and do the Khura'inese have different words for them?

Incomplete answers are acceptable for these.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Lacks the brain for meaningful posts.

Spyro wrote:
Does it feel like Maya has matured? Or she's basically the same character with a slightly different appearance? Has she gained more similarity to Mia?
Also, a separate question: does Maya channel anyone in the game? Please just answer yes/no.

I only have concrete evidence for one of the answers, so that's the one I'll answer.
Spoiler: Does Maya Channel Anyone?
Yes.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
When I do actually get the game delivered, I'll join in with answering these things.

1. How old is Nayuta? Is he a normal human being who succeeded from law school in his mid-twenties?
2. Where is the ladder/stepladder debate, and do the Khura'inese have different words for them?

1. 25.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Spoiler: Case 5
Do Amara and Garan have full names? If so, what are they? And is Rayfa's mother Garan or Amara?

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Spyro wrote:
Does it feel like Maya has matured? Has she gained more similarity to Mia?

Yes to the 3 questions from what I could see and read.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

1) 25
2) There is apparently a mention of that debate during case 3 which happens at Khura'in but I don't know the specifics (with Nick for sure, but no idea if he's arguing with Maya or Rayfa/Leyfa).

scarlet-flowers wrote:
Does it seem as if AA6 is meant to be the "final" game or does the ending seem open enough to leave the possibility of AA7? This may be tricky to answer though since it's up to interpretation, haha.

Also did you guys enjoy the game? Did it seem to tie together a lot of plot points and develop well?

More than enough possibility for another game in my opinion, the ending really is open for more games if Capcom wants to.

And I just followed someone live blogging (and they're only at the middle of case 5) but from what I read these last few days, it feels like a really good game (interesting plot, the recurring characters are good, the different setting with Khura'in is also nice...).

linkenski wrote:
Is the fanservice well done or is it where the returning characters feel completely forced into the story?

Hmmm, well I'd say Maya's return flows nicely because she has a real role in the game's plot.
Athena and Blackquill were pretty much in the background except for one case, but I actually liked that case so that feels fine to me (nothing forced, they had the spot light for one case and it was nice to see them interacting as some sort of epilogue to DD).

To be honest, for now Edgeworth is the only one I am not really sure of why he needed to appear for anything besides pleasing the fans, but it's not like he appears for long anyway (and besides I doubt the fans mind lol).

D.A. McCoy wrote:
Thanks for all the answers, everyone! I think I know everything I want to re: the final case and question #1.

I'll venture one more question based on some of the responses I've gotten. Is Iris in this game? Please just say yes or no and no description.

2. Considering this is the third installment in the "new trilogy", would you say that this game feels like the end of a trilogy (similar to how T&T felt like the end of the original trilogy) or does it feel more like DD (a generally stand-alone game without any big wrap-up for the AJ characters or plot ideas that have carried over AJ and DD? If its the latter that would indicate that the games might not really follow a trilogy format from now on and are being treated more episodically (although the trilogy idea for the OT arguably didn't exist until T&T).

3. Considering that western fans are always in jeopardy of not getting the next game localized, would you say that SOJ would be a fitting finale for the series, aka if this was the last game that fans got would it be a pretty good wrap-up. Most AA games are actually really good at having "finale"-like endings, but I always want to check to make sure there's not a sudden cliffhanger or anything along those lines. If there's a to be continued then that would be a problem, but I think DD's end was satisfactory as a series finale just because Phoenix in the end has successfully become a Mia-like mentor. (Although I have to say as overjoyed I am that DD and SOJ exist, I think in some ways AJ had the most "finale"-like ending because of Phoenix's story and the MASON system). So yeah, would you say the ending is decent as a possible last chapter? Please no spoilers, just yes or no.

About Iris: nope sorry.

2) Hm, well the ending doesn't have much to do with the ending of T&T for me... I mean in T&T you could feel it really was the end of the Fey Feud that was addressed since AA with DL-6 and Mia's death while we still have some plot lines from AJ that aren't completely solved with the new games so... I doubt Capcom will stop there.
I actually consider DD as a stand-alone (because it was more about Athena while AJ had started on Apollo's story and SOJ feels more like a continuation to AJ) so in my opinion, while all the games are definitely linked, it felt more like another "episode" and nothing like a conclusion. That's just me though.

3) Well, the ending is really an open one meaning they could make another game or stop there, so if it were to be the last localized game it wouldn't be so shocking plot-wise. It makes for a good finale on a few points and developments like it did in DD and AJ for me.

Sorry, I'm not sure this answers your questions (especially since I'm trying to avoid spoilers) but these are quite subjective so this is just how I see it.

Chiichii wrote:
Hi there! :D Is Athena playable as a lawyer?

Yep for one case.

Yash K. Productions wrote:
Spoiler: Case 5
Do Amara and Garan have full names? If so, what are they? And is Rayfa's mother Garan or Amara?

Spoiler:
Sorry I don't know yet about the full names but Amara is the Founder and Garan is the current Queen, so she should be Rayfa's mother.

Last edited by Indochine Ramera on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

To whom already beaten the game:
Which's the best-to-worst cases in your opinion? (e.g. AA1: 5>4>2>3>1)

Clarion of Revelations

Without going into any kind of detail, are the breakdowns good? Better than Dual Destinies'?

Gardevoir lover

Well case 2's breakdown was great.

And the first case breakdown. And I haven't seen the case 4 breakdown myself, but it seems awesome.
Signature loading, please wait...

Clarion of Revelations

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Well case 2's breakdown was great.

Cesar Zero wrote:
And the first case breakdown. And I haven't seen the case 4 breakdown myself, but it seems awesome.

Well, that's great, I love exaggerated breakdowns hahaha
Thanks!

What reputation precedes Nayuta? Never lost a case? Or is he just ruthless and intelligent?

How is Nayuta as a prosecutor (NOT a character)? Is he fun? Does he provide a challenge?

Wotter boy

Proyectil wrote:
Great to read that about case 4!

Another question: does the Mood Matrix get out of focus like the Perceive system and the Psyche Locks in DD? I mean, we know that the three abilities are coming back, but the Mood Matrix was the most important in the last game, being used in every case (I think). I loved the MM segments in DD but I'm afraid that we will be getting only a few of them in Spirit of Justice.

Spoiler:
Kind of. It's still there, but it's mostly used in Cases 2 and 4, both with only one character. I don't know about Case 5 tho. The one in Case 4 is hella long though, and it's the only Running Wild one that I remember.

Nyantai wrote:
1. Are there any returning characters that we didn't know about?
2. Who are the defense attorney and prosecutor for each case?
3. Does this game have as much blood as Dual Destinies, or any jumpscare?
4. Is the final killer as "plot-twisty" as the ones from Prosecutor's Path and Dual Destinies?

Spoiler:
1. I don't know how much you didn't know, but Pearl does appear in the main game in Case 5. Other than that, I don't know.
2. Case 1: Phoenix and Payne, Case 2: Apollo and Sadmadhi, Case 3: Phoenix and Sadmadhi, Case 4: Athena and Sadmadhi, and Case 5 I believe Apollo is the defence. I know this is the Apollo vs. Phoenix case.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Spoiler:
Who is the baby in this picture?

Derper

Yash K. Productions wrote:
Spoiler:
Who is the baby in this picture?

Spoiler: 6-5
Nayuta

Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.

Ready for action!

How many anime cutscenes are in this game? Are there any of important scenes, or are they mostly of unimportant things like the majority of DD's cutscenes?

Wotter boy

Lhancat wrote:
How many anime cutscenes are in this game? Are there any of important scenes, or are they mostly of unimportant things like the majority of DD's cutscenes?

There's fewer than in DD from what I've seen thus far, but they mostly seem to be the intros to the case.
A lot of important scenes are rendered in game with the models.

Hot Dog

Oh! A question that I thought when Ema was announced as this game's detective and I never made: does she mention Lana or talk about her (even in a vague way)? And Mia, does she get at least a passing mention?

The miracle finally happen...

Spoiler: Dirk
Is he still alive by the credits?

Spoiler: AA6 character spoiler
Does Thalassa make an appearance?

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Gardevoir lover

Spoiler:
She's referenced but doesn't actually make an appearance.

Godot's the Man

Two simple, less spoiler questions.

1. Does the game tie together any of the hanging plot threads from DD?

2. Any playable flashback cases like 3-4? If not, at least is there a past case mentioned like in DD?

Spoiler: General question, spoiler to be safe
1. Are there any Maya-Ema interactions?
2. Does Klavier appear in the main game, or just bonus case only?

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Is this actually a "dual protagonist" game or is it "control each character a little bit here and there"?
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Wotter boy

Yosumarainesu wrote:

Spoiler:
1. Yes there are
2. I think he appears in a flashback by Apollo in Case 5. I only read someone's live update, I didn't watch Case 5 yet so take it with a grain of salt.

hey why

Zekrom025 wrote:

No.

The last case is...A Lot

Yabba Dabba Doo

Velanovania wrote:
Zekrom025 wrote:

No.

The last case is...A Lot

Spoiler: Durk
He doesn't even make it to case 5 I think. Although he may be there at the beginning.

Hey guys, first post here and I've come with a lot of questions...
Spoiler: Spoilers, maybe? Doing it just to be safe
1. Does Sadmadhi have any particular reason for travelling to Japanifornia to prosecute there?
2. Does Sadmadhi only use "Satora!" or "Igiari!" aswell?
3. Speaking of which, is it ever explained what Satora means? Is it Khurainese, or Japanese?
4. Are the cases in chronological order? If not, then what is that order?
5. Do we get a section where we have to break five Psyche-Locks?
6. Does Case 1 have any other witnesses besides Ahlbi and Potdino?
7. Will we revisit Kurain Village at any point?

Sorry if any have been asked before, I'm cautious with all these spoiler tags.

Wotter boy

Mauritsio wrote:
1. Does Sadmadhi have any particular reason for travelling to Japanifornia to prosecute there?
3. Speaking of which, is it ever explained what Satora means? Is it Khurainese, or Japanese?

I can answer some of these
Spoiler:
1. Edgeworth is doing a clean-out of the prosecutor's office and, if I remember correctly, grabbed Sadmadhi while he was there, or something like that.
2. He uses both.
3. I believe it's Khurainese.
4. Cases 1 and 2 happen at basically the same time, but the other cases are in chronological order.
7. Yes.

Lacks the brain for meaningful posts.

Mauritsio wrote:

6. No.

linkenski wrote:
Is this actually a "dual protagonist" game or is it "control each character a little bit here and there"?

The game focuses way more on Apollo than Phoenix, from what I've seen. There's also a case where you control Athena as the main character.
Signature loading, please wait...

Slammer wrote:
Spoiler: AA6 character spoiler
Does Thalassa make an appearance?

Spoiler:
She's not named but it's easy to guess that Phoenix talks to her at the very end.

GyakutenGodot wrote:
Two simple, less spoiler questions.

1. Does the game tie together any of the hanging plot threads from DD?

2. Any playable flashback cases like 3-4? If not, at least is there a past case mentioned like in DD?

1) Sorry but was there any hanging plot threads from DD?

2) No flashback case but the "main" plot resolves around an old case like it was the case in DD.

linkenski wrote:

I'd say dual protagonist, it's really an Apollo/Nick game (Athena is mostly background except for one case) though the main plot is definitely more about Apollo.

Yosumarainesu wrote:

1) Yes.
2) Small flashback in case 5 (or that bonus case from preordering the game yes).

Mauritsio wrote:

Spoiler:
1/ He's an international prosecutor for sure but I can't confirm there is another reason besides that (there might be, but I'm just not 100% sure).
2/ He uses "Igiari" too.
3/ Sorry I pass on this one.
4/ Yes they are.
5/ I saw a section with 3 but I can't confirm there wasn't another one with 5.
6/ No.
7/ Yep, in case 5.

People tend to think the Phantom as being an unsolved thing, thinking the writers meant it to be a continuous plot. Technically they could further explain it, granted it's a very left-field development as it is, but clearly it was just something they intended to speak for itself.

Cesar Zero wrote:
linkenski wrote:

The game focuses way more on Apollo than Phoenix, from what I've seen. There's also a case where you control Athena as the main character.

Yeah apparently that one case is just a weirdly placed one-off from what I heard. Does it play into the plot or is it just a random filler to give Athena some screentime?

EDIT: geez, I didn't want to double-post.

Yabba Dabba Doo

linkenski wrote:
Cesar Zero wrote:
linkenski wrote:

Yeah apparently that one case is just a weirdly placed one-off from what I heard. Does it play into the plot or is it just a random filler to give Athena some screentime?

The case is entirely filler, with no connection to the main plot. However, it fits in rather nicely as an "epilogue" of sorts for Athena's character development.
Page 4 of 15 [ 569 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)