Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 15 of 16[ 626 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Re: Crack Theory Thread!Topic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Damn you, Kris. That was the finest privilege there ever was.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I suppose he'd be the one responsible for getting rid of one of the court's privileges: having a secret urinal hidden behind every bench.
I can't believe myself that I'm still going on about this. Dang it, GM.

"There is only place for two things in a courtroom - the law and myself. Not the law, myself and urinals."

You brought it up again. I take no responsibility for your actions.

Jurin system.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Well, I meant that "dang it" in an affectionate way. I was the one who mentioned Godot peeing in the first place.

Quote:
Jurin system.

Dank Age of the Law.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Chain. And I think the subject was inevitable anyhow. A question of when and not if since it was a medical thread.

Well, I meant that "dang it" in an affectionate way. I was the one who mentioned Godot peeing in the first place.

Quote:
Jurin system.

Dank Age of the Law.

Dual urinals? Urinal destinies? Dual peestinies? ...dang it, Rubia.

[Whip the cream!]

Dlooal...

To be fair, everything is one big pissing contest between defense attorneys and prosecutors. And Turnabout for tomorrow is a pissing contest between everyone in the entire courtroom and the phantom.

The Enigma

Oh my God.... *dies from laughter*

Bramimond's ghost: so does that mean if the defense pisses more, then their client isn't guilty? My, how the times have changed. Now I'm looking forward to 2020
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Yes, the times sure are a-changin'. Now the "demon prosecutor"-thing has a whole new meaning. I wonder how they... got that title.
Spoiler: Too childish for this world
-I hereby present a vital piece of evid... *SPLASH! Evidence flies away by sheer force* :ack: Ack! Forget it.
-Tsk, tsk, tsk. :think:

So that's why Blackquill breaks his shackles. To reach and aim.

Spoiler: GK2
Souta is "the man who masterminds the game", but in case 2, we see Money the monkey controlling Souta. Meaning that the monkey was the real mastermind all along.

[Whip the cream!]

Fridge horror.

"Eggs?"

Going for Miles wrote:
Souta is "the man who masterminds the game", but in case 2, we see Money the monkey controlling Souta. Meaning that the monkey was the real mastermind all along.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Fridge horror.

Canon. Or at least a very very likely headcanon.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Only the cruelest of masterminds allow someone else to think they're controlling them.

There is a lesson to be learned from this.
Spoiler: reply to above discussion
It's always about Money.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

TheDoctor Indeed so.
Rubia I'm stuck just between "facepalm" and "applaud".

Both Simon and Aura had crushes on Metis. They literally fought for her love once.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

There is a lesson to be learned from this.
Spoiler: reply to above discussion
It's always about Money.

Spoiler:
[...]Money is the root of all evil.

Hello, thread.

Athena is not a cyborg nor a Mary Sue. She is simply infected with a nanomachine virus that has implanted itself into her brain and merged with her nervous system. It is always working even when she's asleep or unconscious, picking up any audible noise within several feet of her and translating the noise into cohesive concepts for Athena to understand. (Likewise, it also influences the weird dreams she sometimes has.) These mini-bots were injected into her system shortly after birth, by her mother's permission, and since then, Athena had grown up being able to "hear" these voices in her surroundings. However, while still at a young age, the colony of nanomachines had not developed as fully yet and frequently would collect all sorts of white noise in the air without proper filtering, and thus often giving Athena headaches. Eventually, this self-correcting system improved its noise collection to help Athena focus specifically on what she needs to hear. This is what Athena really means by hearing someone's "voice of the heart". Not to mention, these nanomachines have formed such a powerful and cohesive mind, blended with Athena's consciousness, that they are able to communicate directly with Widget, which promptly replays her thoughts into words and speaks them.

In other somewhat but not quite related theories, Apollo's hereditary power of intense focus is merely an allergic reaction to the brass in his bracelet.

Also, Phoenix is hallucinating whenever he sees Psyche-locks. However, it's because the Magatama's spinning actually hypnotizes him into seeing things. It's also why if he gets an answer wrong whenever he presents something, he feels like he takes damage even when he isn't, but then the psychological stress causes actual headaches, and after taking too many hits, he faints. Same happened for Edgeworth when he used it that time, but in his (theoretical) final moments of consciousness before fainting, at least Edgeworth would curse Wright's name first.

Great Revival

So, here's my crack theory. De Killer used a gun to kill someone this one time, so did von Karma...therefore they are father and son. Proved. (I was bored one day and actually thought this...)

New~

Bokuto is Phoenix's BIOLOGICAL son with either Maya/Iris.
Reason, this:
ImageImageImageImage
Bokuto's bend down in a manner similar to Phoenix when he was young. :sahwit:

Great Revival

D_Albertz wrote:
Reason, this:
ImageImageImageImage

I bet it's Indian Maya, just look at that...what are they called? On his forehead.

New~

Oliver wrote:
D_Albertz wrote:
Reason, this:
ImageImageImageImage

I bet it's Indian Maya, just look at that...what are they called? On his forehead.
Tilaka/Bindi. It can applied to anyone regardless of race. So no. Furthermore knowing he is male, he won't get a channeling capabilities from Maya or Iris(Still a Fey clan remember). Iris or Maya...one of them must've sex with him during his dark year where he was disbarred...maybe forcefully(rape) but either one of them must've been pregnant, and decided to stay away from him. Phoenix's mission is actually to stop Bokuto from being killed by someone.

Great Revival

Kurainian de Killer is the real killer, calling it now.
His client told him to kill Bokto too...because evil?

New~

In conjunction with my headcanon:
Quote:
1) Apollo and Trucy..along with Magnifi and Thalassa..are actually assassin's family. Trucy is highly skilled in magic trick..but remembers that she is also good at throwing knives combining with her perceive skill..she'll be a full-fledged assassin. However Apollo is more skilled in Perceive..allowing him to see a better view at the target.
2) Apollo isn't as swift as Trucy however..Apollo sometime can be seen by unsuspecting witness/police but he had greater strength. But if they seen him face to face they'll be creeped out. Because of how scary he looks with his hair down.
3) Alongside with above, Apollo has black psyche-locks like Athena too. But unfortunately in my prediction/headcanon for future series..it was violently broken and damaging his mental.

Crack Theory #2:
Spoiler: VERY LONG!
Clay had an incident he had in the past with Apollo. The case is known as EO-4 Incident, otherwise known as Alex Armando's crimes. Yes, Alex Armando the father of Diego...and Clay Armando. A notable detective, known for his undying love to search for the truth. Alex is on the case of the series of assassinations. The victim always looks scared, but this is due to their immense fear, when they looked at the assassin..Apollo(with his hair down). His lifeless eye, looking down at the victim, as the victim blurts out every truth and then kills them. When Alex got close to him, he realizes he was targeting his wife and son. He doesn't want to sacrifice his family again due to his negligence for the 2nd time(Diego's comma). However it's too late, on December 31 2015, Clay who was in Observatory with his mother caught in Apollo's bombing of the observatory. Apollo plans to kills both of them, as a punishment for almost being caught by Alex so that Alex would be depressed due to losing another family member and then killed himself(since just making his son comma, is already depressed him because he is poor.) Clay and his mother was injured with Clay's leg broken, his mother quickly hides him and Apollo notices the tension due to her secret of hiding Clay. Found her and quickly subjugates her. Clay watches helplessly as His mother even said her last words to him...."It's already January 1st..happy b'day..". Thankfully, Clay survives and Apollo was caught just in time.

Apollo was put on a trial with Mia Fey as his defense attorney...Mia knows about Apollo's crime, at first she knew this is a fat chance for her to win, but as long as she can achieve the truth from Apollo. She'll be able to wish to find the truth, her partner by then is Kristoph Gavin, a rookie defense lawyer who admired Mia Fey's capability. She puts on a relentless cross-examination, however all evidence points to Apollo. Especially with Clay's testimony regarding his appearance in the observatory. "He...he killed mom! He also bombed the observatory!" "I know it! I never forget WHAT i have seen!" "I even see his SCARY EYES!, THAT'S HIM!" "YOU should've known that to Ms. Mia..." Mia knows about Diego being Clay's brother, she know how Clay must have suffered so much, she also had an ESP with the victim of Apollo's past case..she knows it, but she just wished Apollo to have suffered less punishment due to him being a child. As the verdict going to be hand down...Kristoph arrived with an evidence, and his evidence put Clay on suspicion. Mia was very surprise Kristoph's finding, that Alex was called to testify. Clay testified back over and over, that the evidences must've been faked. However Kristoph's points the evidence is not faked, and a silly theory by Clay. However his father arrived, and testified that he killed his wife, and Kristoph brought up another evidence that maybe is something that Alex's put on the crime scene to implicate Clay as a murderer. Clay told him it's all a fake, however Alex points out HE HATES him, because of him, she(Clay's mother) left him, he told Clay that he is not his true father, and he is just a half-sibling to Diego. Of course all of this just a lie to show a motive.

Eventually Alex was caught, and Apollo declared not guilty. Apollo was later adopted by family who introduced him his trademark hair. Mia eventually finds out that Kristoph fakes some of the evidence, fired him. Not before him spooking her off, that she'll eventually dead if you keep trying to discover the truth. He told how EVERYONE should worship Defense Attorney due to their capability of even bringing an innocent witness to justice. And Clay...he broke down, he was adopted by his aunt. Due to his eidetic memory, he'll never forget what just happen. He keeps dreaming of that nightmare and always mourning of his mother. He regularly visits his comatose brother..and always found Mia by his side. He always kicked her out due to her action, he hates her so much. Clay eventually met Apollo JUSTICE, that had been reformed. At first they were best friend, since everyone else in the class mocks Clay as being a crybaby who never lets go of his mother and only him told him that. Once there's a group of bullies who tried bullying Clay, however Apollo protects, and when he stroke the bullies back. Clay grasps a similar situation of Apollo back then..one of the bullies throws a bucket of water wetting him, and Apollo shows his past nature again, Clay trembles in fear and confusion as Apollo beats up the bullies and spook them off. Clay realizes about Apollo's dream of being a defense attorney, and how he wants to repay the kindness of them able to found him not guilty, and he wished to be able to defend everyone else and himself, and finally brought the truth to the court. Clay eventually comes to the conclusion, how Apollo just wished to defend himself, and never wished to find the truth, Clay develops full anger and revenge against him. He put up an act as Apollo's Best friend, and devise a plan to bring Apollo down and all of the defense attorney. He told Redd White about Mia's investigation of him, and told him it's easier to silence her. He wants to revenge against Kristoph but he doesn't found any hole to crack him, so he left him be.

When Diego awakened, he felt happy. However he quickly goes dejected again once Diego was just thinking about Mia Fey, he told him she is dead, and that girl who poisoned him is also sentenced. He told him to forget her since she is dead already. Diego isn't however, and proceed to test Phoenix. Clay surprised and angered by his action, he told about their parent's death, and how Diego never cared for their death or him. Diego, just stay silent and walked past him. Clay eventually cut off his ties with him, he overheard about his finding about Maya's attempted murder. Clay wanted to told Phoenix about it, but just thinking about entering that b*tch's office, despise him. Besides he cuts off ties with him.

However Godot was caught, and eventually sentenced to death, Clay visited told him how stupid and crazy he is. Diego come back at him, saying he is never sane anyway, by the time of his comma till now, he is always insane and told him how he is happy that he finally will die and stays with Mia.

Clay flabbergasted at his words, crying everyday. he eventually tried to revenge Phoenix, by instigate Kristoph to disbarring him, and he himself records Kristoph's action as a blackmail. Eventually he found about Phantom's incident, Simon's subsequent conviction, he ACTUALLY witness the whole incident, but knowing how he hates the law, he stay silent and decided to blackmail Phantom. Eventually bringing the dark age of law, he knows this is the time to find out everything about that case. ALL TO BRING APOLLO TO JUSTICE. So he fakes his death with Phantom's help, and eventually reborn into someone else, and when the times come, he traps Apollo into a committing a crime, and forcefully extract the truth that broke his psyche(Black Psyche-lock DAMAGED violently).
Yes i just want Clay back one way or another.

Gardevoir lover

The feys are saiyans.
That explains why Maya and Pearl don't look much different in AA5/6, because they age slower than the average human, and it also explains Pearls strength with her slaps and Maya's huge appetite. Also aspects of the saiyan race.
Not only that but a saiyans hair does not change from the day they are born. That pretty much sums them up.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Sylph of Doom

I've read a fan fiction on Ron and his wife and, while it isn't strong enough to be a headcanon, I find it to be a really interesting idea... :ron:

Ron is actually a woman. She never had the courage to break it to Desiree. She never found out about Ron because, being the kind of guy she thought he was, she never pushed him into having sex with her, so she never found out.
Yours in Eternity

You know, a Mario game!

Well, who else mistook him for one when they first saw him? I did, and apparently many others did, too, so this isn't too far of a stretch.

Larry and Solomon Starbucks are the same person. After T&T, Larry was placed into witness protection for witnessing a horrible crime, and as part of it, due to his stupidity he required a specially trained hypnotist to give him new memories and a new personality as he had trouble acting like anyone but himself.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Beware of the Dog

My highly spoilerish theory why AA5 and 6 are so strange and don't really match the image of Phoenix we got in AJ is that
Spoiler:
PHOENIX IS ACTUALLY DREAMING ALL THIS STUFF WHILE BEING DRUGGED AND UNCONSCIOUS AT A CLINIC BECAUSE HE'S A FREAKING MADMAN! So basically, everything what happened after AJ is just one huge dream matrix. There is no Kurain Kingdom, no Nine Tails-Vale, no Hugh and Robin and Juniper. And Phoenix never became who he was before and is even more insane then he was in AJ. Clay Terran is real, by the way, and did never die. Sometimes he visits Phoenix, together with Trucy and Apollo, although those two don't have much trust in him anymore since Thalessa explained them everything and gave Trucy her deserved bracelet. She's a really talented perceiver now, much better than Apollo.The Cosmos Space Center is real, and Metis Cykes was real, because she was killed, but there is no Phantom. It really was Athena who killed her as a child, though her memory of that is very blurry. Widget is also completely cooked up, and the same goes for the fact that she became a lawyer. She has got a paranormal sense of hearing, though. But she became a psychiatrist. Phoenix's psychiatrist. And because she noticed that he was far more interested in her past then she wanted him to, she made sure that he would always get the medication he needed to have a very, very deep sleep. Because of this, he always had a lot of time to dream.

I hope no one has written that before me.

Apollo is actually a 500-year-old immortal monkey spirit who has the power to shapeshift into 72 different forms and leap 108 km in a single bound. He also has the strength to match that of an imperial army and can see into the true nature of his enemies, no matter what evil magic they use to cover themselves up. He also has shrunken a huge and powerful staff of golden titanium to the size of a straw and hidden it in his ear.

...I may have seen something in AA6 to come to this conclusion.

When no other bird dares to take wing.

Apollo is actually a 500-year-old immortal monkey spirit who has the power to shapeshift into 72 different forms and leap 108 km in a single bound. He also has the strength to match that of an imperial army and can see into the true nature of his enemies, no matter what evil magic they use to cover themselves up. He also has shrunken a huge and powerful staff of golden titanium to the size of a straw and hidden it in his ear.

...I may have seen something in AA6 to come to this conclusion.

*eyes go wide, scoots away*

So... um... not my theory but I see a lot of fanon out there thinking Phoenix has mismatched eyes (as in heterochromia, two different colors). Anyone know where that comes from?

(they look the same to me)

It's from his mismatching eyes in official art. Back in the early days of AA, all official art featured him as dark grey or brown-eyed, as he is supposed to be Japanese, but starting with the release of RftA and the localized version, the official art changed his eyes to blue. Hence why fans cannot agree on which eye color is official and some go with both.

It's from his mismatching eyes in official art. Back in the early days of AA, all official art featured him as dark grey or brown-eyed, as he is supposed to be Japanese, but starting with the release of RftA and the localized version, the official art changed his eyes to blue. Hence why fans cannot agree on which eye color is official and some go with both.

I suppose I can see that.... though that doesn't explain the fanart I've seen where one is red and the other is green...

:)

Franziska's mum.

Edgeworth's glasses have 3D capabilities. Nothing stops him from seeing things from a new perspective.

He also carries popcorn he pops himself somehow. Now whatever shenanigans Wright and co. end up in, he'll have a front-row seat.

A Kirby and AA fan

Edgeworth's glasses have 3D capabilities.

You'll find that all glasses allow you to see in 3D... :udgey:
(Granted you have two working eyes)

I can see in 3D without any glasses at all :godot:

Yeah, but not everyone can see things in binary colors. :sahwit: It must be amazing. Besides, free popcorn! Who doesn't like free popcorn? He even has ammo to throw at dissenters.

Popcorn über alles.

Charley is actually Charley III or IV. (Phoenix isn't good at keeping houseplants alive).

The magatama is a two-way link. If you have enough spiritual power or a certain amount of insight, you can see inside the heart of the person who is questioning you.

Apollo's hairspikes are natural. The only thing he does is gel them into two neat points instead of a single weird tuft.

Athena's ponytail is just a weave, though.

Edgeworth wanted to adopt Kay, but when she refused he insisted on paying for her education anyway.

Taka's a girl. Blackquill never had the nerve to check. He isn't even sure HOW you check.

Beware of the Dog

Going for Miles wrote:
Popcorn über alles.

Einigkeit und Recht und Popcorn.
(Sounds the hell more modern.)

That's one hell of a slogan.
Page 15 of 16 [ 626 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby