How Do I Delete My Account?

News relating to PW and Court Records. Capcom info, site and forum updates, questions and suggestions for Court Records.
Locked
Detective Gustav
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am
Custom Title: Ace Gamer
Location: Japanifornia
Contact:

How Do I Delete My Account?

Post by Detective Gustav »

TSIA.
Detective Gustav
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am
Custom Title: Ace Gamer
Location: Japanifornia
Contact:

Re: How Do I Delete My Account?

Post by Detective Gustav »

So, it isn't possible? Why doesn't anyone answer?
Currently Playing: Case 5-5

Do you want to know where an instrument sample that was used in Ace Attorney music was sampled from? Check out my VGM Instrument Source Table!
henke37
Bug Sweeper
Bug Sweeper
Posts: 832
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm
Custom Title: Programmer
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: How Do I Delete My Account?

Post by henke37 »

You do realize that 100 % of your post count is from this very topic, right?
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!
Detective Gustav
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am
Custom Title: Ace Gamer
Location: Japanifornia
Contact:

Re: How Do I Delete My Account?

Post by Detective Gustav »

henke37 wrote:You do realize that 100 % of your post count is from this very topic, right?


Yes. I joined because I love Ace Attorney, but I don't like the design of this forum. So I want to delete my account. Why doesn't anybody reply?
Currently Playing: Case 5-5

Do you want to know where an instrument sample that was used in Ace Attorney music was sampled from? Check out my VGM Instrument Source Table!
Slammer
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm
Location: Japanifornia

Re: How Do I Delete My Account?

Post by Slammer »

Why can't you just logout and leave the forums if you don't like them? I don't think having an inactive account will be a problem, for you or for us. There's a ton of inactive people who just joined the forums for like 1 day and then left without having posted anything.
Image

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: How Do I Delete My Account?

Post by General Luigi »

My understanding is that we currently do not delete human users' accounts lest they unexpectedly regain interest in the forum and want to come back. I've contacted Bolt Storm (the de facto lead Administrator) about the matter; he'll either contact you directly through a PM or I'll do so myself once I've heard back from him.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
Locked